Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monkey See Monkey Do (Trunks vs Sayuri)

2 posters

Go down

Monkey See Monkey Do (Trunks vs Sayuri) Empty Monkey See Monkey Do (Trunks vs Sayuri)

Post by Aqua 2/8/2012, 6:35 pm

Sayuri listened to the creaking of the old rope as she swung from the giant tree. Kaide had made the wooden swing many years ago when she was a child; it had always been a favorite place for her to collect her thoughts. She watched as the water got closed and farther with each swing of her legs.

A small smile spread across her lips as she saw a purple haired form growing larger in the distance. She knew Trunks form anywhere, but the one thing she wasn’t used to seeing was his now long tail swinging behind him to the rhythm of his steps. She had spent hours the previous night altering his clothes to allow it room to stick out without being cramped. She allowed herself a low giggle sure he was out of earshot. She knew it was a sign of all great Saiyans, Trunks had explained that much, but it was also adorable. At least she thought so, Trunks however got a very sullen expression each time she said so.

As approached her, running his fingers through his hair she gave him a pleasant smile as she swung higher and higher. “How are you feeling?” She asked with her face towards the sky. “The clothing alterations seem to be working for you quite nicely.”
-------------------------
WC:218
Aqua
Aqua
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 22
Race: Human

https://www.facebook.com/JamieBankai

Back to top Go down

Monkey See Monkey Do (Trunks vs Sayuri) Empty Re: Monkey See Monkey Do (Trunks vs Sayuri)

Post by Goku 2/9/2012, 1:09 am

The way the fishermen threw and withdrew their nets had a certain rhythm to, a skill that Trunks admired a lot. It was sort of like martial arts. Each movement was intricate and never wasted. They were efficient, and for it they pulled in loads of fish.

I need to become like that in battle. I waste too much energy, Trunks thought to himself. I could learn a lot from them.

His arm was still a bit sore. There was an ache within his bones that even the best healing herbs and remedies wouldn't get rid of. He doubted that even a Senzu Bean would do the trick. Kaide had told him he needed to give it time and take it easy. But, he was tired of taking it easy.

Besides, he had a new problem. Something that was making the Saiyan part of him tickle for entertainment.

The tail. The Dragon's Tear had restored his body, removed scars, healed him of the corruption inside. And, somehow, its regenerative magic had brought back his Saiyan tail. The grape tail swayed behind him. Sayuri had made some modifications to his trousers, which made things a bit easier for him, but it was still awkward.

It was like growing a little arm randomly. It could move at his command, but it seemed to have a life of its own at times. All and all, it had put him in a bit of an irritated mood. Sayuri seemed to enjoy it though, as she often commented on how "cute" it was.

Speaking of Sayuri, she had ran off and hadn't returned. He could feel her ki signature nearby, so he knew she wasn't really gone. He walked along the bank of the river, pushing through some bushes, until he saw Sayuri... swinging on a tree swing.

“How are you feeling?” She asked with her face towards the sky. “The clothing alterations seem to be working for you quite nicely.”

"They are," Trunks said, resting his hands on his hips. "I appreciate that you did that for me."

Trunks truthfully, didn't know how to interact with Sayuri after all this. He wondered if she even remembered the kiss. She didn't bring it up. He didn't know if he should try it again either. Plus, she had been quite distant since her encounter in the cave. He knew she had a lot on her mind, probably about being a half-demon and what-not.

He needed something to break the ice. A spar, yes that would be perfect.

"I think we've taken a long enough respite," Trunks said. "It's time to resume your training. Are you ready?"

Jumping back, he slid into his stance and motioned for Sayuri to attack.

---

WC: 455
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Monkey See Monkey Do (Trunks vs Sayuri) Empty Re: Monkey See Monkey Do (Trunks vs Sayuri)

Post by Aqua 2/9/2012, 2:00 am

She would have been content just being alone. It seemed like there was a small divide that grew between them daily. Where conversations had flowed now sat an awkward silence. Things had been very different since Harbringer’s cave. Sayuri would have loved to know what had really happened with the kiss, but she wasn’t willing to risk the embarrassment. People do crazy things in extreme situations they might not always mean she told herself.

"I think we've taken a long enough respite," Trunks’ voice broke through her thoughts. "It's time to resume your training. Are you ready?" Jumping back, he slid into his usual stance and motioned for Sayuri to attack.

Sayuri was used to the almost ritual training regime Trunks had set up for her. It had become so predictable that she had to force herself not to roll her eyes. More than anything she just wanted some time to be herself. It had been so long since she was home, and she was determined to enjoy it. Things had been so awkward between them lately, and she needed a smile. Sayuri decided to shake things up for a change and remind Trunks that life wasn’t always about being fierce, it could be fun too.

Without taking her eyes off the water she let herself power up while still swinging. Her aura was changing daily, she felt as if there was a shift in her being. Deep pinks gave way to shadowy hues of blue and purple. She focused her mental energy into forming a small bubble beneath the surface of the water behind Truinks.

“Trunks, you’re not gonna get all Vegeta on me now that you have a tail are you?” Sayuri questioned innocently.

She swung even higher; sure she would touch the upper branches soon. The energy water balloon finally positioned for her assault she turned to Trunks with an impish grin. With a quick flick of the wrist the ball of water headed straight for the center of his back.

She let out a low chuckle. Grabbing the ropes on each side of the swing she gracefully back flipped off onto the soft earth below. “You know,” she said trying to keep a straight face, “He has the personality of a wet washrag.”

With that final jab, she prepared for the worst and took off in a dead run out of the reach of his retaliation.
------------------------------------------------
WC: 402/620
Aqua
Aqua
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 2/9/2012, 2:42 pm

“Trunks, you’re not gonna get all Vegeta on me now that you have a tail are you?” Sayuri asked.

The obscure reference to his Father brought back bitter memories of his recent encounter with the Saiyan Prince. Since regrowing his tail he had felt more aggressive, a need for battle, for the rush of it. But, it was easy enough for him to control.

The question had served as a nice distraction. Before Trunks could respond he felt a massive blast of water hit in in the back. It didn't harm him so much as surprise him and knock him off balance. He whirled around to see who thrown it. There was no one.

“You know,” Sayuri said. “He has the personality of a wet washrag.”

She was gone; on the move. Trunks pushed aside his puzzlement and vanished, lending chase.

He reappeared directly in front of her path, not bothering to stop, hoping she'd run right into his chest. He attempted to wrap his arms around her in a bear hug, trying to pin her arms to her side.

He knew that the bear hug left his family jewels unprotected. Not that he thought she would try to knee him, but he needed to make every precaution. So, he widened his stance and turned his lower half a bit, so that they were out of knee range.

Before she could wriggle free of his trap, he stared into her big blue eyes.

"Tell me Sayuri," Trunks said. "What do you remember from the cave?"

---

WC: 258
TWC: 713
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua 2/10/2012, 6:27 am

It wasn’t long before Sayuri found herself with no place to go. Trunks was so much faster than she. In a matter of seconds he was in front of her, facing her and she couldn’t stop her momentum. She ran straight into his chest which she guessed was almost the same as running into a brick wall. Much like a Venus fly trap surrounds its prey, Sayuri found herself encased in his arms. His giant bear hug could have easily crushed her small frame.

She wiggled and tried her best to play dead weight but it was all to no avail, she wasn’t going anywhere. Finally giving up for the moment she looked up at him. "Tell me Sayuri," Trunks said. "What do you remember from the cave?"

She averted her gaze and stared at the small charm under his shirt, she had seen is many times but feigned interest in it until she knew she could no longer keep her silence. The guilt ate at her every day, she felt like a horrible person. With a heavy hearted sigh, she replied. “I wish I could forget.”

She felt weakened emotionally. “I remember I was weak and stupid. I remember I almost killed you, Trunks, because of my own corruption…. Every day I remember that no matter what good I try to do, I’m a monster at my core. It will always flow through me.”

With a frustrated growl she raked her claws across his arm.
------------------------------------
Wc:246/866
Aqua
Aqua
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 2/11/2012, 2:38 am

“I wish I could forget," Sayuri said. Trunks could hear the pain in her voice, the burden of what had happened. “I remember I was weak and stupid. I remember I almost killed you, Trunks, because of my own corruption…. Every day I remember that no matter what good I try to do, I’m a monster at my core. It will always flow through me.”

Trunks felt the bite of her claws on the flesh of his arm and let go, jumping back. Blood began to trickle down the length of his from the minor laceration, dripping off the tips of his finger, staining the grass crimson. The cuts were nothing though. No, he had felt the full fury of her claws. He shuddered as he remembered them shredding through his back like a hot knife through butter.

"You're not a monster," Trunks said and shook his head. "What happened in Harbinger's Cave was not your fault. How could you prevent the corrupting magic that was in there? Kaide told me even humans with the purest of hearts have been afflicted by the curse. Had I been the one to open the door first, you would have had to of fought me."

Trunks closed his eyes and tilted his head back. He was feeling terrible that she had beem beating herself up over all of that. How could she blame herself for something she had no control over?

"The thing is Sayuri, a true Keeper can fight the corruption and come up on top. You had it worse than any human. You have demon's blood within you, so it's twice as potent. The fact that you were able to stop yourself, prevent it from taking over, that is an amazing feat."

---

WC: 294
TWC: 1,007
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua 2/13/2012, 3:33 am

Sayuri watched a small drop of blood trickled down Trunks fingertips. Seems like no matter what she did she always found different ways to hurt him. She had a hopeless feeling he would never understand. She clenched her fingers into tight fists and squeezed harder with each word came from his mouth, she could feel her claws retracting and her own avoidable anger begin to boil over.

"You're not a monster," Trunks said and shook his head. "What happened in Harbinger's Cave was not your fault. How could you prevent the corrupting magic that was in there? Kaide told me even humans with the purest of hearts have been afflicted by the curse. Had I been the one to open the door first, you would have had to of fought me." She watched confused as he tilted his head back and closed his eyes towards the sun.

"The thing is Sayuri, a true Keeper can fight the corruption and come up on top. You had it worse than any human. You have demon's blood within you, so it's twice as potent. The fact that you were able to stop yourself, prevent it from taking over, that is an amazing feat."

"Tell me something Trunks," Sayuri said with venom her voice. Her fist was unclenched as she prepared a ball of ki upon her fingertips. “When was the last time you nearly killed someone you loved?” Before he could answer she released a wave of energy towards his chest and took to the sky, tears blinding vision wanting to be anywhere but here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
WC: 262/1,128
Aqua
Aqua
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum