Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Initiation (Complete)

Go down

Initiation (Complete) Empty Initiation (Complete)

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 2/12/2012, 2:40 pm

Initiation

Easy Quest

Requirement: Must be a Saiyan or Half-Saiyan.

Reward: 1,000 zeni and a Third-Class Commendation.

You may be a member of the Saiyan Army now, but you have a long way to go before you can prove yourself, runt. King Vegeta has a simple task for you to test your ability. We want to resale a nearby planet, Tranex. Go there with your squad, wipe them out, and reclaim the planet in the name of the King.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Bardock walked over to his closet. When he opened it, it made a loud creak.

"Shut up!" Bardock screamed as he kicked a hole through the closet door.

He flew the door open and grabbed some Saiyan armor and slipped it on. He then slipped on some boots and made his way out the door. As he walked down the hall people were staring at him.

"Stop staring," Bardock told them.

Bardock met up with his team.

"Ready to go?"Bardock asked them, but they kept walking to their pods. “I see how it is it's a Monday right?"

Bardock walked to his pod as well and got into in. He quickly fell to asleep from the late night last night. When he woke he quickly realized that he was about to land on planet Tranex. Then the radio came on.

"Come in team, I repeat, Come in team," A voice spoke.

Bardock grabbed the microphone and spoke. “Bardock here."
"Bardock, I crashed into a city," I'm pinned down help, position 34W 56N,"The voice spoke.
"I’m on my way,"

Bardock reordered to crash into the location he told him. He walked out and noticed nothing. He checked his pod, he was in the right. Then it hit Bardock, It's a trap!

An energy blast exploded at his feet. He turned and shot himself toward the person who shot it. He nailed them in the gut, but they replied with a knee into Bardock's gut. Bardock swung his leg into the person's face. He then back flipped behind here and he dug his elbow into his/her back. Bardock couldn't tell who they were because they wore a black coat.

They turned and kneed him in the face. Bardock flew backward and then shot and energy blast to their shoulder. Their right side went backward. The person ripped off the coat and behind it was a woman in armor.

In flash she was right at Bardock's face she was about to knock him out but then she just stopped and her body fell down. Behind her his teammate.

"Your ship was last to get here we are in battle way over there, this was a trap to kill you," His teammate spoke " These are fierce people who want to keep their planet, so don't piss them off, just fight,"

Bardock took off toward the rest of his team. He saw one of his teammates lying dead on the ground. As he got closer he could make the Saiyan out.

"No...NO....NO!" Bardock exploded in rage flying toward the people of Tranex.

He released a fiery ball of energy toward them. As it exploded people went flying outward. Once of them rose and took off toward Bardock. When he got close enough Bardock went down so he was under him and he shot a ball of energy at the person's chest and the energy went right throgh their chest.

Bardock kept going toward them all, dodging all of there blasts he repeatedly shot blast's toward them.

"Die, You can't kill my friends and get away with it!" Bardock shouted.
One Tranexien screamed back. "Like what your doing to us!"

Bardock stopped. There right he told himself. His team was behind him shooting blast toward the people of Tranex. Bardock shot up in front of his team mate.

"Get out of my way Bardock," He told him.
"No,were taking there planet from them." Bardock replied.
"Well then don't say I didn't warn you,"

Bardock's teammate hit Bardock in the gut and tossed Bardock to the ground. Everyone flew toward them.

"No, I need to show them I mean it." Bardock whispered to himself.

He flew as fast he could to the people. Once of his teammates shot a blast right at a Tranex's chest, but Bardock appeared in front of the person and deflected the blast.

"What the hell Bardock!" His squad member spoke.

Bardock got into his fighting stance and said " I'll fight for the people, even if I die."
His teammate replied with. "King Vegeta will be disappointed in you,"

Bardock shot a blast right into the teammates face and then kneed him in the gut then slammed him into the ground.

W.C. 705
T.W.C.705

Last edited by Bardock on 2/12/2012, 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Initiation (Complete) Empty Re: Initiation (Complete)

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 2/12/2012, 4:09 pm

Bardock swung his fist into a squad members face then hit him in the face.

"Bardock, You don't know what your doing!" He pleaded.
"I know what I'm doing, I'm saving innocent people."Bardock replied.
"Go save the innocent in other places!"

The teammate swung his fist at Bardock but anther teammate grabbed his fist. Then she twisted his arm and nailed him in the back. Next she linked her hands together and smashed them on his head and he crashed into the ground.

"Thanks." Bardock told her, but she just turned around and shot back toward the other teammates.

Bardock flew toward the people of Tranex. Bardock walked to injured and began to help when he was struck in the neck then the head. He fell down, knocked cold out.

Bardock awoke to the smell of burning stuff. He got up and his mouth dropped open. Dead bodies laid among the street. Some of them burning. He looked to his left and noticed the Squad member who had helped him laid down on the asphalt.

He walked over to her and he could tell she was still breathing, he picked her up and walked down the street cluttered with dead people. He saw a blackened figure walk toward him on the opposite side of the street.

Bardock set the girl down and took off toward the figure. Wanting to tear him to shreds, but when Bardock got closer he knew who the figure was. He fell to his knees and bowed his head.

"King Vegeta, I'm sorry but I can't allow the take over of the Tranex," Bardock spoke
"I know, you did well Bardock, You are a hero to these people,"King Vegeta spoke.
"Sir, Why did you allow the death of these people then?".
"I regret I Bardock, I wish I hadn't of sent that order,".
" I will leave now, you fight the rest of you squad,"
" They don't know?"
"No,"
" Sir can you take and heal her?"
" Yes,"

King Vegeta walked to her and picked her up and walked to the ship and they took off. Bardock got ready to fight.
-------------------------
W.C. 355
T.W.C.1060
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 2/12/2012, 4:52 pm

Bardock's squad members all landed around him. Bardock flew into the air while the others followed. Bardock sped toward his Pod. All of a sudden he stopped and once they got close enough above him Bardock shot a beam as hard as he could through one of there chests. He spun out of control and flew into the ground and Bardock shot energy and blew the body to smithereens.

The others all shot blasts at Bardock and once they hit him they did nothing. Bardock slowly looked upward and then somehow flew so fast they didn't see him. Bardock grabbed one guy by his throat and hit him in the gut so hard he broke his armor. Then he released him and Bardock watched as the body fell to the ground. Two down three to go. Bardock watched one of them kept looking at Bardock's Pod.

As soon as the guy took off Bardock shot a blast at him and the energy went through his back and out his chest. The man just kept going toward the pod tho, but right before reached it he fell to the ground, dead, two to go. The remaining people took off in opposite directions. Bardock took off toward one at got right in front of him and spoke.

"I'll let you go, If you help me catch the other one."
"OK," he replied.

They took off toward the last one. Once they caught up with her, Bardock grabbed her foot and then swung her around for seven or eight spins. Then he released her sending her into a mountain.

Bardock felt a sharp pain in his side. He turned to see the one he helped with his fist in his side. Bardock turned his whole body toward him and slammed his fist into the guys gut then he tossed him into the air and show a big wave of energy into his body. Destroying the body.

Bardock took off toward the mountain where the girl had hit. When he got closer he could see her gathering up energy. Bardock thought this wouldn't hurt so he stayed there...waiting. She shot the blast at Bardock. Bardock felt the energy's power. He knew he made a mistake. So Bardock charged up his energy and shot it at her's. The two energy's pushed toward each other's. The girls energy was greater then his. Bardock pushed more and more but it wasn't working.

Bardock felt her energy getting weaker. He thought for sure that he would win but her energy jump started and became stronger. Then her energy stopped. Bardock let up on his energy. Then he saw it. One Tranex had shot his last energy at her, killing her.

Bardock flew toward his pod knowing the Tranex was dead. He got into his pod and fell asleep immediately as the pod took off for Vegeta. Bardock smiled for what he had one for the people of Tranex. He knew that there was an underground base most of them had gone to.

------------
W.C.
T.W.C. 1565
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum