Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trunks Vs. 16

2 posters

Go down

Trunks Vs. 16 Empty Trunks Vs. 16

Post by Android 16 2/17/2012, 3:00 am

The area of the western wastelands was barren and void of life. Yet the reason Android 16 came to this area was due to a detection of a high power level. The Android with the red Mohawk landed into the ground creating a rippled of waves onto the Earth’s surface. His cold eyes that was filled with an emptiness of emotion scanned the horizon searching. Suddenly he saw a long haired figure on the top of a narrow plateau.

The area was void of life other than the two power levels there. Not even wild animals were able to roam around due to an extreme lack of water and blaring gaze of the sun beating down on a desert scene. “Target sighted… scanning…” The android beeped. His pupils widened as he examined the being. He had long hair and was alone in the wilderness. That was never a good thing.

“Target’s Race is Saiyan, Gender is male, Fighting level is well above Goku’s. Simulation inbound.” The android chirped. Without warning or without struggle against better instinct or pre-programed judgment. Android 16 leaped into the air suddenly and attacked the lone male. Without so much as a word a heavy rain of Ki bolts bombarded the countryside and left a dozen or so Craters around the area.

WC: 216
Android 16
Android 16
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info
Level: 4
Race: Construct

Back to top Go down

Trunks Vs. 16 Empty Re: Trunks Vs. 16

Post by Goku 2/17/2012, 3:58 pm

Sayuri, Trunks thought and kicked a small rock off the side of the mesa. She had flew off on him when he had been trying to make her feel better. He sighed. Perhaps his words had been too much. He didn't know for sure, but maybe she had been looking for someone to acknowledge her feelings instead of trying to get rid of them.

His cool blue eyes set upon the craggy desert. Strong winds buffeted the area, kicking up large clouds of dust between the spires

I really am not good at this kind of stuff. I can fight, I can build and repair machines. But, when it comes to women, I have no idea what I am doing. The only girls I've ever had to deal with were warriors.

He felt his newly acquired Saiyan tail flick behind him and grimaced. It was something he was still getting used to, and in his current mood it was sort of annoying.

The azure sky was completely empty--wait--he saw something moving towards him. It was a small green speck, steadily growing in size. Was that a person? Trunks checked his senses, reaching out, trying to find a ki signature to reassure his sight. There was nothing, emptiness. However, he knew his senses were working, because he could feel all the ki of the life forms around him, even other warriors far off.

This guy has no ki, what the hell?

The ki-less man came to a halt above him. He was a giant in green armor, with a tall orange mohawk. Trunks saw balls of energy appear in front of his hands and suddenly the mesa was being lit up with explosions. The Half-Saiyan vanished and re-appeared a few hundred yards away atop another mesa, watching the previous one collapse. A huge plume of dust rose into the air.

Floating up into the sky, Trunks flew over to the big man.

"What is this all about?"

Closer now, he saw the insignia of the Red Ribbon Army on the man's armor and his eyes narrowed.

"Oh, and I don't recommend making me angry. I'm in no mood today."

Actions:

1) Nothing
2) Nothing
3) Flight + Speed Burst + Evasion (Rezoku Kikou Dan) [Agi: 1,701] -> +21 FP

FP: 20
Fatigue Limit: 208

WC: 362
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Android 16 2/18/2012, 1:01 am

The Android stood and crossed his arms and leveled himself higher than his opponent. Scanning his facial features, the male warrior seemed to easily dodge his attacks.

“It seems I am in dire need of routine alterations and modifications. According to my scanners if I were at full fighting capacity, the attack would be a very damaging blow. However, I am not at full efficiency and I sense you are not at peak performance.” The android said, there was no malice or emotion in it what so ever. Simple observations turned into simple statements with data to support his facts.

“I am here simply to test my combat on you, Saiyan. I am Android 16, My mission is to kill the one called Goku, not you. After my mission is complete I would be free to live a normal life. Until then I must train, you are a mere combat simulation for my fighting systems. Please continue the battle or I shall pursue attacking.” The Android stated.

No change in phase of face or tone of voice the large man crossed his arms. As if allowing the man to strike. Perhaps it was to gauge his strength and speed and attack capabilities, or maybe he was doing it to honor the male and make the score even for attacking the male unanswered. Now he was the one who would take the defensive.

WC: 232
Android 16
Android 16
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 2/18/2012, 1:35 am

“I am here simply to test my combat on you, Saiyan. I am Android 16, My mission is to kill the one called Goku, not you. After my mission is complete I would be free to live a normal life. Until then I must train, you are a mere combat simulation for my fighting systems. Please continue the battle or I shall pursue attacking.”

"So, you're a machine?" Trunks said, his eyebrow perking. "Well, that explains why I can't sense your ki."

He knew a great deal about robotics and machinery. In the future, he had helped his mother design combat androids to face the Vora threat. They had proven too weak to deal any damage to the beasts, but if this machine were strong, he could learn a great deal on how to improve the design.

This is an opportunity I can't pass up. I need to see what this thing is made of.

"Very well," Trunks said and balled his fists, lowering into a fighting stance. "Your scanners are correct about me. I do have the blood of a Saiyan within me. We Saiyans seldom turn down a challenge. You must have known that too. Let's make a deal Sixteen. If you can defeat me, I will tell you everything I know about Goku. However, if I defeat you, you must allow me to examine your systems."

Satisfied with his wager, Trunks released his ki, allowing it to rush throughout his body. A blazing white aura enveloped his form, with shock-wave spreading out in all directions. Below them, pillars cracked and crumpled beneath the pressure of his ki. Instead of falling, the pieces levitated into the sky all around him. Reaching the peak of his power, he let out a roar and the rocks began to fall, clattering on the ground below.

Trunks vanished in a blur of motion. He re-appeared to the side of the machine, his leg wound behind him. Twisting his body, he sent a heavy knee, with all of his might, aimed at Sixteen's upper back.

Bringing both of his hands in front of him, Trunks gathered ki into a crackling azure sphere, bolts of electricity skipping down the length of his arms. Finally, the sphere erupted into a dazzling blue wave that threatened to engulf Sixteen whole.

---

Actions:

1) Flight + Power Up [1,288 str; 1,230 ki] -> +19 FP
2) Flight + Speed Burst + Rush Attack [1,481 str; 1,701 agi] -> +16 FP
3) Flight + Buster Cannon [1,378 ki] -> +37 FP

72 FP gained this turn.
92 FP total.

WC: 385
TWC: 747

Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Android 16 2/20/2012, 12:00 am

“Very well. I accept the wager.” Sixteen stated. Consciously he could not do anything he knew would change his objective however his programming allowed him to do whatever he needed to do in order to defeat Goku, accepting the offer was too much for his inhibitors to handle.

At the moment of time, his opponent’s power level spiked dramatically to a terrifying peak. The android’s eyes widened in shock, it took him such a short amount of time to heighten his power level, and on top of that his newfound strength was nothing else to compare to the android’s either.

Suddenly a Knee slammed right into the center of the android’s back and sent him flying downward. He landed face first into the dirt, and the moment he made impact a small crater around four to five yards in radius surrounded his limp body. The Android crawled into his hands and knees thinking it was over. He was dead wrong. Looking back he saw sparks flare as a large energy blast came circling after him, crossing his arms in front of him, the android braced himself for impact.

A large smokescreen covered the area for a few spare seconds. In the smoke the android’s figure rose slowly from the smoke. He lacked a piece of his skull on the top right side of his head and also had cracked the green armor he wore. His left cheek was now sizzled and cut revealing an ugly looking metallic version of human teeth beneath his face.

“It seems there’s more than meets the eye. Interesting, it seems your organic compound can lower and increase it’s own power at a time. It seems likely that you are among the strongest on the planet. I have sustained too much damage. You win Saiyan.”

WC: 299
TWC: 747
Android 16
Android 16
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content