Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changeling Suggestion

5 posters

Go down

Changeling Suggestion Empty Changeling Suggestion

Post by Old Frieza 2/20/2012, 2:31 pm

As things are, I think Changelings are the weakest race with non permanent transformations in the game. Their racial benefit is transforming, but against any other transforming race at level 60 or higher, the Changeling would be at a distinct disadvantage.

For example, this is what things would look like if the other transforming races were at lvl 60:

Saiyans
Super Saiyan transformation, stats +5000 + 20%, +2 FP per action, 1 action to activate
A whole lot of bonus AP if they battle (which of course they will)

Humans and the like
Full Empowerment transformation, stats +5000 + 20%, +2 FP per action, 1 action to activate
A whole lot of bonus TP for leveling, and +5% XP for RPing

Changelings
100% Power transformation, stats + 5000 + 20%, 2 FP per action, 3 actions to activate (2 for base to fourth, 1 for fourth to 100%)
No bonuses

The only reason I bring this up is because how quickly people are leveling, most of them having played from extremely early on. Once they get to level 60 Frieza will start looking kinda shabby.

I'm hoping there is something I've missed that balances the races out, but if there is not, I ask that you consider a way to perk the cold dudes up. I don't have any ideas myself right now, especially since I'm still new to the system myself, but I just wanted to bring this to light.

Thanks.
Old Frieza
Old Frieza
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Changeling Suggestion Empty Re: Changeling Suggestion

Post by Shana 2/20/2012, 2:36 pm

Changelings have always taken a helluva long time to transform. It's the weakness. The strength is that they have more transformations than any other race. I think it's fine the way it is.
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Izon 2/20/2012, 3:17 pm

The other perk is you start getting your transformations at level 10, rather than 30. And I doubt that list is going to be an end all list as well. So they are more powerful early on.
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 56
Race: Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 2/20/2012, 6:58 pm

It is true that Changelings take a big longer to get to their max power. I tried to make their transformations balanced. Perhaps I can do something to make the 100% power transformation more unique.
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee 2/20/2012, 9:05 pm

I agree wholeheartedly with the changes that have been made. Even though Changelings get their transformations sooner, at the tail end of the game, they'll probably be at a disadvantage. Pretty much all of the other racial benefits will help all the time, so why should they be excluded? Just my two cents, and I'm happy their transformation got changed up a bit.
Eilee
Eilee
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 25
Race: Hybrid

http://www.kiyza.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Frieza 2/20/2012, 9:23 pm

I'm happy with the changes too. Even sent some rep Trunks' way.
Old Frieza
Old Frieza
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum