Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherri's Customs

2 posters

Go down

Cherri's Customs Empty Cherri's Customs

Post by Eilee 2/21/2012, 12:44 am

I've decided to use one big thread for all of my custom requests, for convenience sake. If I create another custom, I'll put another post requesting that and add it to this initial post after it's been approved.

Ability Name: Pokopen

Type: Utility

Description:
The natural ability for Namekians to create offspring becomes a very different ability for those with dark hearts. For them, it is extremely difficult to create a true child, and instead, they wind up with a demonic spawn known as a Pokopen. The ability appears exactly the same as a normal Namekian birth would, the only exception being the offspring. They appear warped and twisted, and grow to their full size as soon as they hatch.

The ability takes a fair bit of stamina and concentration to use, and the user becomes more vulnerable to attack while using the technique. However, for those without Namekian heritage or no knowledge of their unusual manner of reproduction, it's possible they may be too shocked to react in the first place.

The demon spawn hatches one action after its parent has created it. While in its egg, it can be attacked for double damage, and potentially killed as a result. However, at that point, it's possible for the parent intervene. If the demon is killed in battle, its parent is capable of feeling the pain inflicted on its offspring and gains 20 FP as a result. However, their rage is also boosted by 15. The ability is more difficult for elderly Namekians to use, and as a result, they gain more FP from using it.

The demon has 1/3rd of its parent's base stats upon hatching. They also know three of the parent's abilities upon hatching. All of the attack moves must have a rating of 3, and they can only know one utility move at maximum. However, they automatically know Ki Control and Ki Sense. The parent and offspring have a natural telepathic link regardless of whether or not either know Psychic Powers. All abilities are always at rank I. The demon receives 1 action per turn, but they can be granted additional actions if the user sacrifices their own actions. They have a fatigue limit of 100, but it's boosted by 1 for every 100 points of endurance they have. If they go over their fatigue limit by 50 points, they will die. However, under that circumstance, the parent's rage will only be boosted by 5 points as opposed to 15. Demons count a minion, and cannot be paired with other minions.

If they survive the battle, they can be summoned in future battles. However, if they are not on the field at the beginning of another battle, it takes one action to summon them, and they will not arrive on the battlefield until the next turn. This ability is limited to one use per battle.

Attack Rating:

Actions: 1 (the demon requires one additional action to hatch, however)

FP Gain: 50 in old age, 25 in youth

Learning: 65 TP

Ability Name: Molecular Reconfiguration

Type: Utility

Description: One of the unique abilities of the Pta’nan race is their ability to rearrange their molecular and atomic structure through thought alone. The compounds in their bodies are highly unstable and react to the individual’s thoughts. As such, the species is able to rearrange their molecular structure into whatever form they choose. The tampering is usually only a cosmetic change, as without complete knowledge of another’s internal structure, it’s impossible to properly replicate.

The ability allows the user to change into whatever form they please. However, there are some limitations on it. For one, they need to be able to visualize the form perfectly in their mind, which usually requires them to see what they choose to turn into. Secondly, though they’re capable of changing size with this ability, they must turn their ki into mass, which takes up additional fatigue points. The transformation will also take significantly longer if they have to change sizes.

The ability can’t be used to change any other molecules the user comes into contact with, such as articles of clothing, unless they too are comprised of unstable molecules.

Attack Rating:

Actions: 0 normally, 1 if size changing is involved

FP Gain: 10 normally, 20 if size changing is involved

Learning Cost: 65 TP

Last edited by Cherri on 4/16/2012, 10:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Eilee
Eilee
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 25
Race: Hybrid

http://www.kiyza.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Cherri's Customs Empty Re: Cherri's Customs

Post by Goku 2/24/2012, 4:34 am

I think we should limit this to once per battle, that way you can't keep hatching new minions if one is killed. Other than that though, looks good to me.
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee 2/24/2012, 2:30 pm

Dunno how I missed that, as I did mean to put it in. The post has been edited accordingly.
Eilee
Eilee
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee 4/16/2012, 10:20 pm

Now that I've switched characters, I decided to come up with a technique central to Cherri. It's mainly meant for RP purposes, so I figure having it usually be instant wouldn't be too much of a problem. Let me know what you think.
Eilee
Eilee
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 4/17/2012, 12:59 am

Approved, again.