Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The clensing part 3 5100 word count

Go down

The clensing part 3 5100 word count Empty The clensing part 3 5100 word count

Post by Yamcha the banned 2/21/2012, 8:19 am

Yamcha was sitting under a tree relaxing, He rarely got a chance to relax with Witch Kai's strict training regiment so he took the time now to rest. Suddenly Witch Kai appeared infront of him. "To continue your training, i want you to go back to hell, i'll send you to the tunnel where you can find the way yourself. There will be a ghost child with you at all times, she's scared and won't talk but will feel protected by you. Witch Kai raised her wand which began to glow as it transported yamcha into a tunnel in hell.

As Yamcha decends into the tunnel another train starts coming towards Yamcha. Yamcha figured that a traning coming North and goes south is going deeper into Hell. A train going South to North goes further into the 'Okay' part of Hell or maybe it just went into the DMV.

Yamcha ran and ducked under a storm drain in the tunnel. The train passes Yamcha wthout taking him further into Hell. Yamcha gets out of the storma drain and heads further on down the tunnel. All of a sudden it gets completly dark... pitch black. Yamcha can't even see his hand in front of his face. Yamcha gets and idea, he draw the sword from it's sheath and uses the glow off of that to see his way.

Yamcha gets to the other side of the tunnel. He sees another train station though, This time a man jumps down from the plattform and starts Yelling at Yamcha, the man says, "Hey you! Heaven walker! This isn't your territory Heaven Walker! You don't belong here. And i say so cause i own this part of Hell Heaven walker." Yamcha replies to the man, "You own this part of Hell? are you a gates keeper?" The man laughs then shakes his head no and says, "I ain't no gate keeper, i been done got rib of him im a gangster.

"
Yamcha laughs out loud then cracks his knuckles, Yamcha draws his new sword and cracks his neck. Yamcha then runs at the gangster and slices though him as Yamcha passes him. Yamcha keeps looking forward and then sheaths his sword. The gangster fall apart, his torso flls backwards and his lower half falls forward. Yamcha had offically cut him in half.

Yamcha jumps up on the plattform then yells out, "Hey! if anyone else wants to fight me for control over this plattform go ahead. otherwise the lost souls can go freely into the depths of Hell and finally rest." Five people stand up and point at Yamcha, they all say, "Heaven Walker freed us. Thank you Heaven walker. The five of them jumped off the plattform and the train carried them away. the rest of them wandered into the mist of Hell never to be seen again, as they went on one said, "Thank you Heaven walker" Yamcha smiled at that comment, he thought all of Hell's residence were bad but i guess if you spend enough time down here you change... or get worse. Yamcha sheathed his sword then headed into the next tunnel.

As Yamcha walks down the tunnel a dark sensation starts to build in his gut. All of a sudden there is a voice in the air. It says to Yamcha, "Yamcha is it? Well who honestly cares? I know i don't. Anyways, I've come to offer you a deal, Join the 'bad guys' as you humans call it... or suffer a horible death. What do you choose?" Yamcha just sighs and says, "Neither, but I'll offer you a choose. Stop bein bad or suffer a horrible death... which is it?" The voice doesn't reply so Yamcha just shrug and leaves.

Yamcha comes up onto another station. Yamcha doesn't see anybody coming after him but he is still on guard. He draws his sword and looks around. In fact no comes after him because there is no one around. Yamcha sees a sign on the station door writen in blood it says, "DO NOT ENTER!" Yamcha sees the sign as some kind of contest. Yamcha figured he must of had like 1/8 saiyan in him or something like that because he always wanted a fight no matter what the surcumstance. Yamcha ripped open a door and a horrible smell came out of the station. Yamcha back away a couple feet ten tried to look deeper into the room. All of a sudden five red glowing eye's appeared in the doorway. the muttered something like, "Heaven Walker.... must KILL!!!" The figures all ran at Yamcha with insane spped.

Yamcha cut one in half and pushed it donw to the ground. The others just circled him like they were about to pounce on ther prey. Yamcha looks around him then stands up tall and smirks. Yamcha says in his sarcastic tone of voice, "Fella's.... woiuld you really want to hurt me? If you do then I'll just defeat you without my sword... making it fair." Yamcha shrugs his shoulders from the lack of a responce and sheaths his sword back. All of a sudden one jumps on Yamcha's back, then another one jumps on Yamcha's arm, then another one tackles all of them down to the ground.

Yamcha had underestimated their strength now he was pinned down without a weapon to gab on to and their was still two more that could jump on Yamcha even if he freed himself. Yamcha started to gather Ki. He made Ki balls in the palms of his hands and then completly destroyed on of them, then shot another one back into a wall that soon crumbled down on top of the beast. Yamcha got up and smirked, then he said, "I never said anything about ot using Ki... hehe" Yamcha shot one's head off then grabbed one zombie thing and punched it back into a wall. Yamcha dusted off his hands and said, Well that was harder than the rest of the stations but its still done

All of a sudden two goons jumped from the roof and tried to land on Yamcha's back. Yamcha had sensed them as soon as he set foot in the tunnel he was just trying to act it out. Yamcha unsheathed his sword faster than lightning and cut one inf half then cut the arm off of another. Yamcha just smirked and then picked the one up by the collar and stabbed him with his sword.

Being down here was changing Yamcha somehow, Yamcha wasn't quit sure how it was changing him but for some reason he was changing. Yamcha started having doubts of training with Witch Kai now. Yamcha wasn't sure if when he was brought back to life he would actually use the powers Witch Kai would give him or not... or even if he could. The voice back in the tunnel was strange, he didn;t try to persuad Yamcha of doing anything he just said join the bad guys or die. All of a sudden Yamcha hears another whisper it says, "Yamcha... you're not meant for good. Why are you doing good? you aren't meant for it... your meant for power... rage... destruction!.... everything you could ever want is on my side... our side."

Yamcha walks further on down. He reaches the train yard and sees nothing. He walks through the front doors and is confronted by nothing until he reaches the throne room. Yamcha pulls the doors open. His sword starts to vibrate as he takes closer steps towards the figure standing in the seat in front of Yamcha. The figure just stares at Yamcha the entire time Yamcha walks forward. The figure grunts then says, "Your not going to turn bad are you?" Yamcha shakes his head trying not to run out of the room screaming. The figure says,

"Well i guess using my powers on you to change you won't be such a bad waste. I see potential in you Yamcha... Evil potential. You weren't meant to be good. You were meant to be bad. All of a sudden the figure lifts up his hand and points a finger at Yamcha. A quick bolt shoots out of his finger and goes straigt at Yamcha's heart. Yamcha is too affriad to move so the beam hits his heart and Yamcha flies back and his a wall.

Yamcha wakes up on a hospital bed. He is strapped down tightly and can't move. Tubes and needles are sticking everywhere in his arms, and veins. Yamcha looks around for anyone, but no one is there. Yamcha stugles for two hours trying to break free but he can't... All of a sudden a doctor looking person walks in the room and takes all of the things out of his arm as quickly as he can. The doctor injects a clear liquid into Yamcha's arm and then leaves the room. Yamcha wakes up on the bed un-strapped and full of energy. His sword is laying on the table next to him and he takes it and walks out of the room. Yamcha makes his way back to the chambers and points at the figure. "Very funny... what did you inject into me?" the figure sits glooming at Yamcha in a dark hood.

Yamcha walks up to the figure and pulls down the hood only to find a skeleton under the cloak and hood. Yamcha back away slowly then looks around the room. He sees a control panel over at hte wall and presses a few buttons on it. The self destruct sequence starts to turn on and Yamcha escapes barely.

Yamcha was then talked to by Witch Kai, "Good job, you helpped out yemma, now i'm going to bring you back to my planet." Yamcha was then teleported back to Witch Kai's planet. Yamcha looked around and saw Witch Kai looking at his car, he then walked over to him wanting to take a break from his taskings. The ghost child said nothing.

---later that day---

Yamcha was enjoying the warm day when he remembered an old story him mothim use to tell him of a treasure in some cave. Intrigued, Yamcha got to his feet, Witch Kai talked to him telepathically to bring the treasure back to him.

Yamcha then took off , Witch Kai directing him to the island planets whise the orge and kaioshins along with makaioshin hid their treasure. and was planning on heading to everyplace he knew had a great chance of having a cave. The first destination on the psychic map was the Eastern Mountain Top. Since his power almost doubled within the past couple of days it took no time at all to make it to the mountain. Upon him arrival he sees two strange men with a ying and yang logo on the back of their shirts. They seemed like bandits, but to be extra careful Yamcha sensed the power they possessed and to him surprise it wasn’t much.

“I guess some people do look tougher than they really are.” The bandits heard Yamcha’s comment and struggled to find out whime it was coming from. “Hey big nose, did you hear that?” “Um, whose big nose?” “You ya big tub of dumbness!” “Oh that’s right I am, and yes boss I heard a womans voice.” Yamcha revealed himself to the bandits just to see what they would say. “Um bert, thime goes the voice.” “I can see that you idiot.” “Hey, this is no place for you girlie so leave right now or else.” Yamcha laughed at the bandit and his hilarious threat. “You couldn’t hurt me even if you were ten times as strong as you are now.” The bandits had started to blow fire out of their mouths in anger.
“That’s it, lets get him.”

The two men charge at Yamcha, but they were a bit slow as he flips over them. Yamcha laughs at the men failed attempt to attack him. The men turned around and charged at him once again, but Yamcha leaped up with a kick to both their faces knocking them out like an Ali jab. Yamcha walks toward the cave to find nothing but some meat hanging over a fire with a small bag of coins in the corner.

After beating the bandits with a single blow and finding nothing in the cave; Yamcha heads for him second destination on him brain map. he was heading for the Southwest Mountain Island. While he was flying he was trying to remember was thime a specific cave that it was said to be in. It had been ages since he heard the story of the hidden treasure. “It’s more than likely nothing but a myth anyway, but I could still use an adventure.” As he was flying through the air he notices three boatloads of men with those same symbols on their back like the othim two bandits.

“Are these men apart of the same bandit group?” Yamcha swooped down to get a closer look and sees that all of the men are talking about some type of treasure. “Hmm, maybe I’m closer to the treasure than I thought, and they are heading in the same direction as me.” “I guess I’ll just follow them.” Yamcha slows down and tails the three boats. After about twenty minutes of tailing the boats they finally reach land. It didn’t take the men long to start off on their set trail to the cave of the Southwest Mountain Island. “It seems these men have planned this trip for awhile now.” Yamcha lands on the trail not too far behind the bandits. It didn’t take long for them to reach the cave. When the bandits went in they later came out with buckets of gold, but Yamcha still felt like this wasn’t the treasure he was looking for. Nothing was mysterious about finding gold.

Refusing to let the bandits get away with so much gold, Yamcha decided to blow all of the gold to bits if not decimate it completely. Yamcha raised him left hand and fired a medium sized ki blast that destroyed the gold completely. The bandits were wondering how could that have happened as Yamcha flies off to him next destination.

Yamcha made it to the first island and thought something was off. Thime was a huge gapping hole in the side of a boulder like structure. “I have to go see what happened hime.” Yamcha raced toward the large hole and made it thime in no time. When he arrived he saw more of those ying yang bandits. They had blown a hole in the boulder like structure. Yamcha was pissed that they would destroy such a beautiful thing, so he jumped out to catch the bandits attention. The bandits turn around and find him standing thime with a mug on him face, and one of them yells out. “Get out of hime before you get hurt little bitch!” Yamcha went mad when the bandit called him out of him name.

Yamcha was now on him way to island number two of the Shivering Isles and he was becoming more and more disappointed. “I knew that this was most likely a myth, but I still had faith that this hidden and mysterious treasure was real.” Yamcha tried not to feel too sad, but it was much harder than he thought. After about two minutes he made it to the second island of the Shivering Isles. Yamcha wanted to get a better view of the island, so he flew way high up into the air. “Hmph, I don’t see anything that even remotely resembles a cave.” Yamcha stared down at the medium sized island for quite some time, but he could still not see a cave of any sorts. Now angry, Yamcha was beginning to lose him mind as if Athren were in him presence.

Yamcha darted down to the island and smash landed hard onto the island causing a tremendous backlash of wind to flow through the island knocking over a couple of trees. Yamcha had now started running full speed ahead beginning to search every nook and cranny of the island. he had ran into a couple of places that could be a cave but they were nothing more than dead ends. he began to become even more angry when he heard a bunch load of loud noises. Yamcha sped of in the direction the noises whime coming from. “Please tell me these aren’t anymore of those ying yang losers.” Yamcha was pissed to find them on the second island as well, but something had caught him attention.

Thime was a man with no shirt on, blue pants tucked into his boots, black hair, and a Red Ribbon Army logo on his clothing. “Could this man be pulling the strings?” “He can’t possibly be looking for the hidden treasure!” “They seem to just take whatever they find.” Tired of thinking to himself, Yamcha leaps out into the open like he has been for the longest. It didn’t take long for the Red Ribbon Army goon to notice him. “Hey pretty lady, I think you’re lost.” “Please find you some business before things get complicated.” Yamcha stared at the man before speaking. “Well then I guess things are going to get really complicated then loser.” The unknown man laughed at Yamcha’s little comeback. “The names Ben by the way sir.” The man then pointed at a large ruby looking jewel. “Place that in the boat and head for the last island.” The ying yang bandits did as they were told. Yamcha was no longer concerned with what he saw, because he knew that that couldn’t possibly be the treasure he was looking for.

“Now little sir, I take it you are the one who have been finding my men and causing them so much trouble.” “Well Ben, they aren’t really men if a woman made them cower in fear now are they?” “Touché little sir, but I think you’ll find that I am not like them.” Yeah we’ll see Red Ribbon scum!”

“That’s Red Ribbon General to you sir!” “I think I like Red Ribbon scum much better.” Yamcha was now smiling at Ben as if he knew he would win, but something was different about him. He seemed to be very powerful.

The red ribbon general charged full speed at Yamcha, but Yamcha didn’t move a muscle. As Ben got within striking distance he lunged his head forward going for a head butt. Yamcha gently right sidesteps him and take a few steps back from Ben. Ben looks at Yamcha with a wicked smile on his face. “Don’t tell me you are going to run from me the whole entire time.” “Trust me when I say this Ben; I am no coward.”

Ben goes in for anothis attack throwing a right hook at Yamcha face. Yamcha slides his left forearm up and uses it to knock away Ben’s right hook. he then follows up his block with a right palm to Ben’s chest. Ben flies back a few inches due to the hear force of the blow. “Oh yeah sir, I think I like you!” Ben launches forward with an upward knee. Yamcha brings his right palm up and smahes down on his knee and follows it up with a left elbow smash to the temple of Ben. Ben was hit so hard that his head shifted down close to Yamcha’s knee.

Yamcha then brings his right knee up very quickly and smahes it into Ben’s face. Ben is brought back up and comes off the ground a bit by the knee. Yamcha jumps to the right and comes forward with a powerful left side kick to his abdomen causing spit to fly out of his mouth. The left side kick sends the cocky Red Ribbon General careening into a large rock structure.

The large rock structure collapses and falls on top of Ben very quickly. Yamcha assumed that the fight was over after that powerful blow, but he couldn’t have been any more wrong. The rocks started to move and soon were sent flying into the air as Ben powered his way out of the pile. “How…..how did you get up from that!?” That is when Ben revealed the shocking news to Yamcha. “sir, I have not even begun to use my real power yet.” “Wha….what do you mean your real power!?” Ben began to increase his power level at an alarming rate. Large chunks of the island started to crack. A strange dark aura started to flow out of him. Then the sky had turned red for a small moment. Wow, i sense great power in this dead RRA general, someone must have been training hard in hell. He thought to himself.

raig charges in again at Yamcha with a massive head butt. Yamcha tries his hardest to keep up, but the speed of Ben has increased so much that it was nearly impossible. The head butt landed with tremendous force causing blood to gush out of Yamcha’s nose. Yamcha took a few steps back, but was unable to get in a breathis. Ben kneed Yamcha in his stomach so hard that his eyes were starting to bulge out insanely. Before Yamcha could even hit the ground Ben threw a large elbow to the back of his neck making his scream out in pain. Yamcha hit the ground with a loud thud. “Come on sir, I know you have more fight than that left in you.” Yamcha struggled to get to his feet and almost did it, but Ben grabs Yamcha by the head and lifts his up off of his feet. “It was fun while it lasted sir, but I have somewhise to be.”

Ben threw Yamcha high into the air like he was a rag doll. Ben then fires a huge destructive wave at Yamcha. Yamcha was limp in mid air and the blast hit dead on causing a large ball of smoke to form in the sky. All of a sudden Yamcha falls out of the sky with torn clothes, scruff marks, and blood all over his. “Well, well, well, I guess that the little sir was nothing more that a weak female dog after all.” Ben begins to laugh at Yamcha, but he was in for a rude awakening. Out of nowhise Yamcha was on his own to feet. “Did…..you …..just…call me…..a female dog?” Yamcha’s entire body begins to pulsate as the island began to shake even more than it did when Ben was increasing his power level. Thunder could be heard and lightning could be seen in the sky. Yamcha’s hair had turned a golden blonde and was flying upward. his aura was explosive and created a humongous beam of a golden yellow light in the sky from whise he was standing. his entire personality changed, and anyone could tell just by looking his in his turquoise eyes.

“I am going to kill you Ben!” Then I am going to kill your superior!” “Now prepare to have your entire body blown into bits!” Ben was unsure of what was happening, but his was still confident in his own power and charged at Yamcha very recklessly. Yamcha mysteriously got behind Ben and grabbed on to his shoulder. “AHHH……AHHHHH…….RRRRG!” Yamcha had crippled the once confident general with one hand. “Don’t tell me that this is actually causing you pain.” Yamcha applies even more pressure on Ben’s shoulder, and his collar bone begins to crack. “PLEASE, LET ME GO!” Yamcha applied even more pressure and breaks his collar bone. “You dare ask me to let you go after you were oh so confident that you would kill me?” Yamcha releases his grip and raises his left knee up and knees Ben on side of his head nearly smashing his skull. Ben was now slowly trying to crawl away from Yamcha, but Yamcha was not going to allow it. Yamcha stomps down on his leg and all you could hear was his left leg shattering. “AHHHHHHHHHH!” Yamcha then jumps up and stomps down on his right arm. The arm snaps easily as if it were a twig. “HUUAAAAAAAHHHHH!” Yamcha reaches down and grabs Ben by his head like he had done his. “I told you I was going to blow you to bits didn’t I?” Yamcha had a sickening smile on his face. “Ta Ta……Ass.” Yamcha raises his right hand in front of Ben’s face. “Take this! energy blast!!"

The blast begins to rip the flesh off of Ben’s body. His organs begin to burn inside out. The screams brought Yamcha bliss; they were like music to his ears. Finally the screams stopped and Ben was no more. After Yamcha reverted back to his normal form he was surprised at how……..evil he seemed when he was obliterating Ben. The scary part was……..he liked it! Now he was slowly on his way to his third and final destination.

Yamcha was still a bit shaken by the way he ended Ben’s life. he never even imagined that he was capable of torturing someone like that, but he had to shake that off and continue on with his journey to find the mysterious treasure. Yamcha now takes flight not moving as fast as he once was due to his hellacious battle with Ben, but moving all the same. After about ten minutes of an amazingly slow fight, Yamcha finds hisself staring at a strange circle. The circle seemed to have the Red Ribbon Army’s logo with that dang blasted ying yang symbol right underneath it. Yamcha had guessed that this was an underground cave base since thise was a small cave opening not to far from the symbol, so he decided to bust his way in. “Please don’t let me run into anothis Ben, I can’t handle that right now, Yamcha thinks to hisself.”

Yamcha dahes straight toward the symbol and smahes through it with relative ease. As soon as he burst through the base door, an alarm sound went off and a red light was flashing. The from a distance a man shouts “Don’t let his near the treasure room!” Yamcha looks to see that the treasure room was down the same long hallway he was on. “Well this is convenient.” Yamcha begins to dash for the room but some soldiers appear out of nowhise to try and stop his. The first soldier runs up with a left kick. Yamcha grabs his leg with his right hand and jabs him straight in his groin causing him to fall in excruciating pain. The second soldier runs up with a spinning right elbow. Yamcha slaps his right elbow with his left palm causing him to turn facing his; then he delivered a left knee to his gut followed by a downward right punch. Yamcha continues to move forward. Two soldiers run up to his, one on his left and one on his right. The soldier on his left throws a straight punch and the soldier to his right throws a left knee. Yamcha moves his head back and grabs the straight punch with his left hand, and slaps the knee down with his right hand. he then throws the left soldier’s straight punch to the right soldier’s nose. he then uses a left elbow to lay out the soldier to his left, and then he uses his left knee to hit the soldier to his right gut; then follows it up with an axe kick laying him out.

“I’m sick of this!” Yamcha raises both of his hands to fires multiple ki blast at the remaining soldiers, but once they saw what he was about to do they all scattered. he made it into the treasure room and sees the large ruby from earlier, but it seemed that they were trying to cut into it. he investigated the ruby closer to see what seemed like a small chest. Yamcha looked at the chest and used his skills to open it, revealing a trinket that Witch Kai would like. He then put the trinket back into the box and flew back to Witch Kai's planet.

As he arrived at Witch Kai's planet, The Witch Kai was there waiting impatiently. "So you find it?" Yamcha replied, "Yes i did, here you go." And with that yamcha gave her the chest then went back to the tree to lie down.

Witch Kai stood infront of Yamcha with his arms crossed. "You've trained well, i'd like to test your skill." the kaio said. Yamcha gets up to his feet and adopted a wolf stance.

Yamcha shot towards Witch Kai with a barrage of rights and lefts, his arms forcing the weight of his hits as well as maintaining the speed. Witch Kai blocked the best he could then with a flash kick, nailed yamcha in the chest. Yamcha went up but used flight to stop his ascent. He then moved his head just in the nick of time as a ki laser wizzed by. Yamcha shot down like a wolf pouncing and launched numerous kicks to Witch Kai who just blocked them and grabbed yamcha's leg and slammed him into the ground.

"Try again yamcha, you know frontals won't work on me." Witch Kai said jokingly. Yamcha grabbed himself, aching in pain as he got to his feet once more. "Wow. Okay, No Shadow Kick!!" And with that Yamcha started aiming his kicks low to the north kaio's feet, pushing him back a bit from the fancy footwork. As he went for a high kick, he hit an after image. Yamcha then blured as Witch Kai came from the left flank with a ki sphere in his right hand. Yamcha then appeared above Witch Kai and launched an axe kick which Witch Kai defended against by putting his right hand where he had the ki sphere to take the attack.

The ki sphere exploded and yamcha was sent flying in the air again, Witch Kai just stood where he was with good foundation in his legs. Yamcha then gathered spiritual energy and readied his sokidan attack, he sent it down towards Witch Kai who slapped it away and came up towards yamcha. With some quick arm jestures, the sokidan nicked Witch Kai in his side, exploding on contact. Witch Kai floated in the air smiling. "Not bad, i see you've mastered the sokidan technique now..." Yamcha floated to the ground with Witch Kai and smiled. "That wasn't half bad Witch Kai, no wonder your the north kaioshin."

Witch Kai replied, "Well hear this, you get strong fast so i want you to surpass me." Yamcha shouted. "That would be impossible! I could never surpass you, the hit was lucky. thats all." Witch Kai smiled. "Well you will surpass me one day, i know it. Until and even when that day comes, keep training." The ghost child smiled and went to witch kai. "Ms witch? Yamcha's a good babysitter and entertaining too, i liked our time together." And with that Witch Kai gave yamcha a scroll and warped him back to snake way to continue running it.
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum