Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Bomb quest 3,072

Go down

Spirit Bomb quest 3,072 Empty Spirit Bomb quest 3,072

Post by Yamcha the banned 2/25/2012, 5:43 pm

Yamcha finnally reached the end of snakeway, he looked up and found a small planetoid up there. He jumped up and headed towards the planet but the gravity was so strong, he was pulled in and slammed hard into the ground. Yamcha screamed. "Ow that hurt!" The human warrior got to his feet and wondered how such a small planet had so much gravity. He focused all of his jin into his muscles and began to explore. He saw trees on the planet and was baffled. "This is king kai's planet?" He asked himself. As he was exploring the planet. he spotted a house not far off. Yamcha walked over to the house and saw a giant cricket type lifeform open the door and come outside with a monkey and another creature that was small.

Yamcha saw the man with antenni on his head and asked. "Are you king kai? Is this your planet?" King kai responded. "Yes i am king kai and this is my planet, i heard you ran snakeway for some special training. Before you start your training here, you must make me laugh.

Yamcha then started off. "What is the military term for a whore? An open trench!!" King kai laughed a bit and yamcha made another joke. "What does a watch and manager have in common? One watches time, One watches sales!" King kai was on the ground laughing. Yamcha made a final joke. "Why did the chicken cross the road? To get away from the chef!" King kai is laughing really hard. "okay..you can make a joke...now how about some training, this planets gravity is 10x earths gravity, your gonna have to get used to it. Bubbles!!" Suddenly a monkey came out. King kai continued. "You just have to catch bubbles to get used to the gravity here. Run Bubbles run!" Bubbles ran off and yamcha was off chasing it.

Yamcha was running at full speed chasing this monkey, every now and then he'd get close and would dive to catch him. As Yamcha dived to catch bubbles, the monkey jumped and ran even faster. Yamcha would then get up, concentrating on his muscles and chase the monkey again.

Yamcha kept chasing bubbles, he then gathered energy in his right arm really fast and channeled it into his fingers. He then discharged the energy in the form of a ki laser into the ground as he was running which launched yamcha right towards the speedy monkey that was named Bubbles. As he got close to grab bubbles however, he turned left quick and yamcha missed. He then skidded on the planetoid of king kai on his hands and feet and got up once more. He then saw bubbles run up a tree. Yamcha climbed the tree and dived to catch bubbles. The monkey then ran off the branch and landed on the ground running as yamcha fell from the tree and facepalmed on the ground below.

damn it, this monkey is getting tricky to catch.[i] Yamcha thought to himself as he got up and brushed himself off. He then continued his pursuit of bubbles who was running at top speed. Yamcha gathered his aura and a white aura appeared on his body as he shot forward to catch bubbles, now using more speed. Bubbles kept running fast and yamcha was slowly closing in. Yamcha got close and went to grab bubble's tail. But as he went to grab the monkey's tail, the monkey grabbed his tail and ran EVEN FASTER. Yamcha was getting sick of this. Yamcha fired a ki ball into the ground to move even faster.
Bubbles still running at a inhuman pace climbed a tree that Yamcha crashed into. The tree fell and bubbles was on the ground.

Yamcha got to his feet and went to grab him but as he did, the monkey started to run again. Yamcha got on all fours and chased the monkey who was going at a fast pace, Yamcha concentrated his muscles so he woulden't feel tired as he chased Bubbles. He was running faster now and was closing in fast. Yamcha then launched his legs forward and hooked Bubbles in a leg lock. King kai smiled, "Good, you mastered the gravity of this planet, now come we need to talk." King kai said.

----inside king kai's house----

King kai sat at the head of the table as yamcha sat on his right side. "Now yamcha, i know your pure of heart, a new evil is comming to the living realm and you are the only one that can stop it, ready a team so when you return, you'll be able to defeat the evil. Your strong and fast, your turtle training paid off. Now your training with me, King Kai. i would suggest you rest, the next stage of training will be hard and nearly imposible to the untrained mind. And also..." King Kai's antenni glowed for a bit and Yamcha's Gi changed, He wore a King Kai training Gi with the mark of king kai on the back with yamcha's name on the front. He also wore king kai wristbands which were blue and king kai issued boots which were like goku's boots.

Yamcha then smirked and bowed to show his respect. "Thanks king kai! I can't wait to continue training." King kai then spoke "But first you need a rest...catching bubbles must have been tiring, the thing about that training is that it gets you used to the gravity here."

King Kai then got up and motioned Yamcha to follow. They walked into a bedroom and King kai told him to rest for a bit. King kai left and yamcha crashed in the bed and took a nice deserved nap.

-----few hours later----

Yamcha yawned and streached in his bed for a bit. "That was a good nap, now i'm ready to continue training." Yamcha then took his right arm and lifted the covers off of his citizen, getting up and out of the bed. He then made up the bed so it would look clean. He then put on his king kai boots which were by the foot of his bed and walked to the outside of the house through the kitchen.

As he got outside, he saw king kai standing up, waiting for him. As King Kai noticed his presence, he began to speak.

"So Yamcha of the Wolf Fang Fist, are you ready for today's training? it should help your swordplay a bit." Yamcha replied in an energetic tone, "I'm ready for anything you can dish out!"

King Kai then smiled. "Okay... Gregory!" As the name was called, a small white light appeared flying towards them. As it slowed down, the light looked like a small insect. "Hello King Kai, and this..." Gregory then paused looking over Yamcha, "...is your new student Yamcha. Alright king kai," He smiled to both of them in a happy tone. "Tell him the training we are going to do."

King Kai then summoned a big mallet to his right hand. "Alright, the next training exercise is to hit gregory with this mallet, here." king kai then tossed the mallet to Yamcha who caught it and was screaming. "This feels like an anvil!" King Kai then smirked. "Alright now, Go Bubbles Go!" And with that, Bubbles turned into light and shot off with yamcha running, attempting to hold this heavy mallet.

Gregory kept flying around then shot towards Yamcha with immense speed. As Yamcha tried to lift the mallet to hit him, he got hit with energy and was sent flying to the ground. The new king kai student got to his feet, picked up the heavy mallet and chased Gregory once more.

Yamcha started running and gregory came right at him. Knowing that now would be a better time then any to strike, he swung the mallet only to miss again and get hit with gregory's energy once more. As Yamcha got up once more, he then took the mallet and shot forward with a bound to the now running gregory. He then put all of his concentration into his upper body and swung, narrowly missing gregory.

Now, using all of his Jin, he got the mallet back into ready position while on the move chasing gregory and swung one more time. This time he missed and hit a tree instead. Yamcha pulled the mallet out of the tree, sweating a bit and ran after gregory once more.

As Gregory shot forward, he noticed Yamcha closing in behind him. Yamcha then shot forward towards gregory with a swing which gregory flew over and came from behind, hitting Yamcha in his back. Yamcha then was on one knee, holding the mallet while on the ground in some pain.

Yamcha then gathered his Jin and slowly got back up to his feet. "That hurt, i'll fix you!" And with newly found strength, he stood hard and spun around with a swing to clip Gregory who then dodged and hit him with more energy. But the energy went through an afterimage and yamcha appeared above Gregory with his mallet in both hands as he gathered strength in his arms and brought the mallet crashing down on Gregory.

Gregory shot forward towards Yamcha and nailed him square in the chest with a strange form of energy. Yamcha was then pushed back but caught himself in midair with a technique called hovering vortex which was branched from flight. [i] Okay, nothings working. But i have to hit this animal with this mallet before king kai trains me...i better get to it, i need this training.

Yamcha then focused his will on his upper and lower body muscles and closed his eyes while floating in the atmosphere of king kai's planet as he attempted to feel out gregory. Suddenly he feels Gregory's energy comming towards him at a fast rate. He then gripped the mallet and swung while still feeling out his energy. A good 'crack' was heard as Gregory was hit and sent flying into a tree close to king kai's house.

King Kai then stopped working on his car and smiled. "Ah, you've hit gregory, that's good, now your swordsmanship should improve substantially from this training. Okay Now your next task is to get the sacred artifact back safely from a hellspawn who got into another sub-pocket dimension for namek elders and gurus and overpowered one of the artifacts protectors." Yamcha smirked, "Sure, i'm down."

King kai frowns. "I'm going to have to seal your powers. You'll have to be able to call on the power of souls, then you'll be able to learn spirit bomb, so off you go. After you get the artifact, bring it to me."

Yamcha was glowing with energy as king kai made his aura flare up, then neutralized it and sent him to a namekian village in otherworld

As Yamcha entered the village, He looked around. Buildings destroyed, namekians passed out from the fighting. A namek then grabbed his leg and yelled. "They've captured the tribe guru, for he hid the artifact knowing that evil was going to make a move for them!" Yamcha then felt a power that felt very wise and flew towards where it was, deciding not to always count on his scouter. The sky was bright and the islands were many. As he got close, he noticed an outpost on one of the islands so he landed close by. As he landed, He drew his sword and began to ready his sword arm by swinging his sword, knowing he has no power, he just wanted to know if his swordplay was affected. It seems it was just enough so he sheathed his sword and walked in.

His walk inside was cut brief as suddenly a big blue hellspawn dematerialized infront of the long black haired, wolf fang fist master known as Yamcha. "You must be Yamcha, now this guru is going to tell us where the artifact is, and there's nothing you can do." Yamcha replied, "Ah yeah?" The human then got into a stance and so does the hellspawn. Yamcha yelled, "Spirit of Gabriel! Come to me and help this unworthy servant to collect what is sacred!!" Suddenly the hellspawn shot forward with punches that were so fast that Yamcha was on the evasive with a orange aura about his body. Then Yamcha grabbed two of his punches with his hands as palms and booted the hellspawn sqare in the mouth, sending him flying into the air. Yamcha jumped up into the air only to block a kick with his left elbow and return fire with a right jab to the face. Yamcha got hit in the chest with a punch and flew back a bit. The hellspawn shot forward and started throwing down, Yamcha did the same, back and forth, hits being countered and parried. Then the hellspawn fired a mouth blast at close range at Yamcha who yelled. "Saints of heaven! Give me strength!" Afterwhich, he then slapped the mouth blast away to the ground. Yamcha then yelled. "Archangel of dueling! I ask of you to bestow apon me speed and combat prowless!" Yamcha was now glowing with a gold light about his body as he used his speed to blur and appear behind the hellspawn with a spike to the ground. The hellspawn hit the ground and Yamcha brought his hands together infront of him yelling. "Oh merciful saints, give me the energy to take down this hellspawn!!" Suddenly white energy formed in his palms and he then fired a holy blast of energy which hit. As the smoke cleared the hellspawn was blocking on the ground, smoke comming off of his flesh. Yamcha then shot down with an arale kick to the chest, causing the hellspawn to cough up blood. The hellspawn then got to his feet, regenerating and laughing. "I can take whatever you dish out." Yamcha smirked, "Okay."

The hellspawn then shot forward with a knee to Yamcha's chest. The human then put his arms in a 'X' across his chest which blocked the attack and prayed. 'Oh lord, i need the energy to take this hellspawn down.' as the energy from the spirit he called on gave him the energy to fire a two ki blasts at once at the hellspawn from his palms.. The hellspawn screamed in terror as he was on fire. The hellspawns forehead began to vein and the hellspawn began to grow "Wow, that's insane!" Yamcha said. The hellspawn fired a blast out of his hand which Yamcha reflected back at him with a kick that had the power of the spirits backing it which reflected the blast. The hellspawn covered up as the blast went back and blew up apon him. Yamcha then lept forward with an axe kick to his skull but the hellspawn had his arms up to block the attack. Yamcha then flipped back onto his feet. "not bad..." the hellspawn then fired a lighting bolt which hit Yamcha and made him scream in pain. "AHHH!" He yelled as the attack landed and he fell to the ground smoking. "So that's it eh?" the hellspawn said. Yamcha then moaned and groaned as he got back to his feet and looked at the hellspawn. "Wow, that was shocking..." Yamcha then launched himself forward with a kick and nailed the hellspawn square in the skull The hellspawn flew back into the wall and was stuck there. "Alright hellspawn now talk or die...where is the guru you kidnapped?" The hellspawn looked at the human, he didn't want to die to the human so he told him. "In the cell, one of our men roughed him up bad." Yamcha preformed a snake form piercing blow to the hellspawns head, killing him. He then walked into the recovery room and freed the namek. The namekian guru was very weak. "artifact...buried close by." Yamcha took the namekian guru and walked out of the hellspawn ship. With his one free hand, he preformed a atomic blast which destroyed the spaceship and flew back to the village where the guru got kidnapped from. After returning the namekian guru to the village, he took out the artifact radar and used it to pinpoint the artifact the namekian guru said was buried. He followed it to where they were planting trees and according to the guru, the artifact was in the dirt. Yamcha started digging until he found the ball and bowed to the namekian guru. "Thank you." With that he opened the artifact only to see that it's been cut in half.

The guru smirked, "I cut it in half, the other half is in my house but there's a barrier around it." Yamcha shrugs, "Great, can you lower the barrier?" The guru frowned, "I can't not until the scepter that has been placed in front of my house has been destroyed, a guru put it up just in case if someone were to break me and find the artifact, we'd have to see him." And with that, Yamcha and the guru then walked in the city to the head guru namek's house which was big like a mansion but of namekian design.

Yamcha knocked on the door and a voice yelled. "Who's there!?" The namekian guru replied, "A elder namek which needs you to take the barrier off of the house where the second half of the artifact resides." The door opened and a big fat namek stood there. "You, your a student of King Kais." The head namek said while looking at Yamcha who then replied, "Yes, he was the one who sent me, this is my training." The head namek then replied, "Very well, anything for a student of king kai." And with that, all three of the individuals left to go to the house where the 2nd piece of the artifact was hidden.

The head namek takes his scepter out of the ground, releasing the barrier and the guru namek runs into his house and runs back out with the second piece of the artifact. Yamcha put the two together and they began to glow with a strange light.

Yamcha was then warped back to king kai's his powers unlocked as he handed the artifact over to King Kai. "Now you should be able to learn spirit bomb. Go take a rest." And with that, Yamcha went inside king kai's house and went to bed.
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum