Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Initiation

Go down

Initiation Empty Initiation

Post by Dilletuce 2/25/2012, 11:29 pm

initiation

Easy Quest

Requirement: Must be a Saiyan or Half-Saiyan.

Reward: 1,000 zeni and a Third-Class Commendation.

You may be a member of the Saiyan Army now, but you have a long way to go before you can prove yourself, runt. King Vegeta has a simple task for you to test your ability. We want to resale a nearby planet, Tranex. Go there with your squad, wipe them out, and reclaim the planet in the name of the King.

Third-Class Commendation - You are considered the rank of Third-Class Saiyan.

Last edited by Dilletuce on 2/27/2012, 2:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Dilletuce
Dilletuce
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Initiation Empty Re: Initiation

Post by Dilletuce 2/25/2012, 11:30 pm

After the oozaru incident Dilletuce had begun to prepare himself to help the oozaru return to original form. The day started out normally to him as he stood in the training room yet again plowing his fists into around cylinder of rock. Since sayains were naturally strong from birth they tend to train with bare hard as metal rock. His fist pounded at least enough to cover half his hand in the stone as he grunted loudly. He inhaled before striking a blow and exhaled as he struck the cylinder.

His training could be heard from the long well lit hallway. Thoughts of bardock and Celerus came to mind as he thought to himself” The girl is rather weak and pathetic but bardock is definitely not. I can only imagine what he is doing on the planet earth at this second.”

A grin had grown on his face as he continued to think” maybe I should challenge his pride when he returns. That should be an interesting enough battle.”

Dilletuce was hell bent on showing his pride to all of vegeta whether it be heroic or not. He cared less as long as Vegeta’s people knew exactly what to be proud of. He stopped pounding a bit as a he pulled his fists out of the deep rigid holes within the rock as he then grips his hands around the rock as if he was grabbing someone by the neck and bringing them to his shoulder. He then begins launching his knee into the rock as he grunts a bit slamming it as hard as he could. Small pebbles of rock fall to the ground as he creates holes within it.

It wasn’t everyday that the king of vegeta would show himself to any sayain just to say hello but the king had more than anything admired Dilletuce regardless of how his people thought of him. Keeping vegeta safe was something Dilletuce and the king had in common. The king held a grin as he heard the ptraining in the thought he hall as he slowly walked in knowing exactly who it was from his voice.

He then had a smile on his face as he states ” So are you training to protect vegeta once more?”

Dilletuce grunts “yes sir.” As he continues to bash the stone in with one knee at a time.

The king then asks curiously” so I as well hear you are chasing after rumors in your spare time?” He grinned as he steps to the right side of Dilletuce as if to speak to his ear as he continues” such as the weak sayain in the cave for instance?”

Once Dilletuce heard that he was not too affected by it. He continued grunting as he plants his whole knee into the rock asking” So not only do you run vegeta but you as well spend you’r sweat spare time spying on me? I wonder should I be angered, worried, or honored.”

The king had smiled as he states” well as the king of vegeta it is my responsibility to keep an eye on everyone in my planet.”

Dilletuce nodded as he finally had stopped burying his knee’s into the rock. He let the rock go as he then stood dripping in sweat as he then walks to the bench to grip his towel and put it over his shoulders like always.

He then asks” so to what do I owe the pleasure oh king vegeta.” He was always a bit of a smart alic but tt did not bother the king as much.

The king had grinned facing him as he states” well vegeta due to the low sayain count within the military you have been drafted for a simple task. There is a planet that I need wiped out within the amount of two days. Tranex is the name.”

Dilletuce only smirked as if it was a joke being played on him as he stares at the king and states” really? That is funny but I have some business I need to attend to so I will just be on my way.”

He stood up as The king then states in a firm voice” this is not a prank

" Dilletuce. I have watched you day in and day out prove you’re pride to not only me but the planet as well and I want to see if with that pride comes you’re loyalty.”

Dilletuce’s nostrils had flared at that moment some of panic and discomfort as he states in a brave voice” yes sir. I will be in the pod immediately.”
He then made his way out of the training center once more heading towards the armory. The wind on vegeta was a b bit cold due to the sweat but regardless it was still the home he knew and loved.

Soon after he entered the armory he gripped his sayain armor and began to gear up with the armor and scouter. Truthfully leaving the planet vegeta bothered him deeply but orders was orders and he had no choice in the matter. He groaned a bit looking out the window at the pods. It seemed he wasn’t going alone. Which however can only mean one of two things. Number one, the planet itself must be pretty strong and not taken likely or number two, the king didn’t fully trust his ability to do this alone.

Dilletuce grunted in disgust as he says ”I could take this planet alone.”
He then looked out the window yet again as he states” well I guess it is my time to prove my might.”

He slowly stepped out the armory and went to the space pod station. There were five of them in total. One of them was around seven foot tall. He had light skin and a mohawk and he seemed overly eager about the mission which is a good thing to Dilletuce but instead of thinking who will he challenge after the fight he had far more important things going in his head at the moment. The other was around five foot tall like the rest but he was bald and had a certain air about him that shown he was nervous. Another sayain that was standing near him had hair that was combed neatly down on all sides as the last had his hair combed to the back. They both looked as if they did not have a clue to what was going on..

Dilletuce had looked them all up and down as he states” ok sayains let’s head out and get the job done. The planet is probably stronger than anyone here alone so My best peace of advice to you is do not underestimate. Also lets set our scouters to channel zero zero three to keep everyone posted of their little tricks.

All of them had pressed on their scouter to set the channel and then nodded as they made their way to their pods. Each had opened simultaneously as the sayains got into them. The pods only had room for one person and were pretty much automatic in a sense of things. Soon after the pod felt pressure on the seat actually it closed. The sayains each pressed a button which made the pods shoot out into the air as fast as the speed of light.

Dilletuce was not taking the whole matter as well as he shown the others however. He could only look down at his homeland which was the one he regretted ever leaving. He thought to himself at that instant” I will make this mission quick so I can return as soon as possible.”

The galaxies around the pods passed them like bullets as they soon came upon tranex. Though surprisingly enough the sayains hadn't a word to say to one another for the whole trip. Each had their own thoughts to themselves but none were truly brave to speak it.

The pods entered the atmosphere of the planet but as they came crashing down an army of Aliens seemed to have surrounded their landing pot and all had weapons. Their power signature however was pretty weak however. It was even lower than that of a low class sayain.

Dilletuce scuffed as he states” and the king needed my help to obliterate such a weak planet.”

The others were going to agree but before another word was said a yellow beam was shot and came crashing through the space pod of the sayain who seemed eager to be their. At the state of contact the pod seemed to be consumed by a ball of bright yellow. The blast had exploded and through its explosion all of the space pods surrounding it became scattered.

This beams power signature was almost amazingly high. Dilletuces jaw had dropped at the sight of it. It was a bit uncanny but that sayain was the only one he truly hoped to survive. He gritted his teeth as he began making a ball of blue aura withen the palms of his fist. It slowley grew as he descended to the planet.

Soon as his pod had landed he growled out of rage holding a ki blast in his hand that he had already charged after seeing the sayain being obliterated. The pod door opened as he thrown it at the nearest guard to him which went straight through his heart. The soldier’s body had dropped moments after the blast as others begin to come towards the sayain pointing their weapons his direction. He then looked around he noticing that the alien had green scaled skin with vicious oval shaped eyes that only gave a cold blooded stare at you.

Another thing he noticed was that the weapons that they were holding had a timed charge which mean the blast was easily evadable. He growled at this point infuriatingly. He then ran towards a whole set of guards that had him surrounded and used his large arms in a clapping like motion which frozen not only one but fifty enemies in place. It was usually used to stun his foe but strangely enough the creatures turned into statues of ice.

He then lept into battle flying as he knocked their heads completely off their shoulders . Starting to do so one by one with a simple kick. He dodged the guards beam weapons left to right as they fired from behind him. He then slams his foot at a frozen guards head at the barrel of the weapon that was pointed his way seconds before it was shot. The blast began to overload the gun itself and made it and every gun within a foot around it exploded as well leaving an even bigger crater in the planet than that of his ship could make.

Dilletuce smiled as he landed to the ground using his elbows to strike the rest of the ice sickles and shatter them completely as he says in his scouter” from the indication on my scouter the rest of you are pretty well alive. Meet me at the center of our little spread to check if we have a lost sayain on our hands.”

He looked around scanning the area seeing if any had made it but none had truly survived a. He growled as he made his way to the original landing destination for the sayains .

He then thought to himself” you better be ok. You seemed like a grand sayain that could go easily through my pride test.”

Having gone through what he did in the past second he was already agitated and a bit saddened. He knew from the beginning of this mission he did not want to go yet he was still forced to do so. He then took away in flight after knowing it was safe to put his guard down as his scouter then replied “ yes sir.” In united voices.

It was after all a miracle they survived to this point but they still had 2 days of work ahead of them.

Dilletuce then states” this planet truly sickens me so lets all get this done as soon as possible men.”

WC 2030
to be continued

Last edited by Dilletuce on 2/27/2012, 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Dilletuce
Dilletuce
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilletuce 2/27/2012, 1:44 am

When he arrived at his destination his scouter picked off a weak signal. He had growled in the heat of rge knowing it was not of the sayain that he was speaking with before. He held his fist clenched yet again charging another ki blast as he flew. His right hand went to the back of the creature but instead of letting the ki blast hit it he then immediately sent it into the sky.

His eyes widened as he knew that this was not like the creatures he had fought. Instead of green scaley skin this creature had a broad pale masculine figure. It’s skin was light and it as well had a Mohawk. Although he had looked quite beaten up. His armor was shattered to bits and his pants were almost in the same fashion.

Dilletuce had dropped to the ground making a thump noise with his feet as he grinned stating” quite impressive.”

The Sayain then turned facing him with a grin as he replies” well it will take more than a blast from some toy to get rid of me.”

He then turned to Dilletuce ad states” by the way the names Zukadna.”

Dilletuce was a bit stunned as his artner seemed to be the sayain he was after in the first place as he asks” “ do you know the truth about the story of the ooxaru?”

Zikadna replies” it depends on who you are asking but yes I do indeed.”

Dilletuce then asks” who was thewitch that cursed the the ozaru?”

Zukadna then grinned as he states” well truthfully there is a tuffle in vegeta who lives in the desert. He placed the curse on the oozaru just to save his hide from being killed. Iw ouldent look for him though. It seems the only way to end the curse is by killing him and he is very powerful. I tried to tell the king of this curse but he wouldn't believe me. He told me it was all just an fools tale to prevent him from training stronger.”

Dilletuce nodded knowing that was like the king to do after all in vegeta the king was not always blood but he was as well the most powerful within the race. A sayain challenging him for his position is common but for a while have been unheard of.

As the other sayains landed around them they all smiled happy that they haven’t lost a comrade in the heat of battle. The two had seemed to have done quite well against the enemy. They didn't have a single scratch on them either.

Dilletuce only grinned asking the two” so I guess this is where we will start right?” They only had nodded slowly realizing who is in charge of this operation.

Zukadna nodded as well as he states” first lets all exchange names and I will start. I am Zukadna.”

Dilletuce followed by introducing himself as the other two then stated at the same time” we are arsperion and aruguala.”

The two saluted Dilletuce as they continued” twins new to the battlefield sir.”

Dilletuce had grinned nodding as they went back as they were. The fact they were twins was a rarity in vegeta. It was known that a sayain would birth two at once but it only happened about once every hundred years or so sort of like having a legendary sayain around.

The two then look to Zukadna as they states” we are gflad you are in one piece. Hail Vegeta!”

In name of their planet for praise as Dilletuce slowly napped back to reality looking around them as he states” that is quite enough from everyone don’t you think”

Dilletuce had looked around as he stated” we have two days till this planet becomes home to a new race so first thing is first. We need intel. Any takers?” He looked around at the sayains hoping for an answer.

The sayains around him had only pointed at the building in back of him. They did not know much about what was going to happen now but they do know a leader when they see one and surprisingly Dilletue the crazed lunatic was that leader.

Dilletuce had only grinned as he made his way to the facility that looked like an empire as the rest of them slowly followed behind to find more about these creatures. Dilletuce then blasted the steel doors open looking around as it seemed to be a military base of sorts.

He grinned as he made his way to a table with a lay out of where all the other bases were as he states to himself” this isn’t too hard to read.”

He looked back as he seen his fellow sayains following as he states” ok guys our landing didn’t was never expected. We were mistaken for missiles which supposedly were to come because this planet is at war.”

He scaned the paper with a squint in his eyes as he continues” this planet is rather small so we have little to worry about. The houses ont his map seem to be other military bases so if we take those out then we may just be heading home early.”

The others cheered hearing the news that they might be going home soon as he looked to them with a serious face.

He then states” O.K. now pick a spot that you wish to destroy and head that direction. If you happen to see any cities along the way do not hesitate to have some fun but most of all lets get this done quickly.”

The others all pointed at a location and headed out leaving Dilletuce to head east. He grinned a bit but in all truth he had other things on his mind. For instance why did their weapons seemed so advanced yet their base was so basic. Or the fact that there were no bodies left around Zukadna's location pod but they could have just left it knowing he would have died from the blast.

WC 1007
TBC
Dilletuce
Dilletuce
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilletuce 2/27/2012, 3:38 am

After taking flight Dilletuce had headed east on his own. With all the things he had in mind he still had to keep his head clear for the battlefield as he then spots some cities below him. He uses his ki blast to wipe each city out one by one soaring through the air like a jet and throwing down blasts that explode on impact. He laughs manically as he begins to relax and enjoy himself finally passing from city to city.

As he made his way to his destination he scanned to see any survivors but yet again there were none. He was an original at wiping out a planet like this but he still did not like the job. It was too far from home and besides he secretly thinks that this is the cause of the invasions in the first place.

He thinks to himself” well the faster I do this the faster I go home.” As he then lands in front of the soldier outpost. The guards each charge their weapons but in an instant he punched both of them in the stomach automatically breaking their backs. His speed was far too great for these aliens and they began realizing that as they decide to all blast at different times at the sayain.
With great agility he took flight once more dodging each blast one by one.For a weapon of its power it was surely slow to charge and fire. He then charges a ki last in each of his hands throwing it at the weapons destroying them and automatically making each explode leaving a crater in the planet. He rose in the air grinning as he looks down checking the area seeing not a sighn of life on it.

He then lands slowly as he states” too easy.”

The scouter began beeping as two of the power signatures disappeared. The two signature was the same as the twins as he growled thinking of their death he marched to the center of the base. He noticed a building that seemed to have one person left inside of it as he then holds his hand to the door of the base blasting it open once more.

He walked inside scanning the building to finally see a lizard like life form in a lab coat. HE then grips his neck as he states” listen you and listen good. This is only a fraction of my grip and I swear I will grip your neck harder if you do not tell me where your missile panel is located.”
The creature coughed gasping for air as he point to the monitor across the room.

Dilletuce then rushes to it seeing all the buttons grinning as he quickly thinks to himself for a minute and then turns his direction to the lizard stating” oh and about the choking you thing. I lied.”

He then grips the lizards neck hard choking him to death and then lets his body go. HE presses some buttons on the panel starting a missile launch to every city left on the planet all except the base where zukadna was to handle but surprisingly he didn’t seem to follow orders at all. His city’s were pretty left alone and the base seemed to have an exceedingly high numb of power levels there. He could only think the worst of the matter at the moment as he launched the missiles and took flight yet again to his location.

He began thinking to himself of the pattern he was taking to save zukadna again. He had already lost two sayains he was not determined on losing a third. His rage began rising as he flew driving him to fly faster to the front gate but instead of him taking his time like last time he charged some blast and thrown them again making the dust rise. He did not know that his blasts were twice as powerful than before but at the time he did not care. Time passed before he scouted zukadna in the bast as he bashed his head through the door knocking it down and landing on it.

He looks about the facility yelling” zukadna are you there?”

Before he even realized it a ki blast was shot directly at his chest and he was sent flying to the dirt as he growled rising again looking forward at what he thought was another soldier but instead it was zukadna.

He then growls” are you attempting to challenge me at this time?”
Zukadna smirked as he states” I am sorry to do this to you but these people are my customers after all and they are getting what they paid for which is their planet back.”

Dilletuce then stepped forward as his rage began growing as he states” are you crazy? You work for vegeta not Tranex.”

Zukadna then states” and for what purpose hmm? “ He made his way to

Dilletuce slowly charging his blast as he does so and states” what sayains know is exactly what I am doing business but instead of selling a planet to another race I sell the planets to their own.” He then stops grinning as he states” oh that and weapons. You think it was a coincidence we landed in a military base. I set the coordinates myself before the launch and the fire on my pod was anther ruse I made but the best fact of it is. IS that this whole time I was making a bigger profit than the king ever did and I did not need power or nobles to do it. All I needed was years of intellect.”

Five gaurds walk out with even heavier weapons than before which were two male and three female. Each pointed their weapons his way as he growls .
Zukadna then continues stating” I hope you like these newer models. This time the waiting period is lowered to make more of a timed shot. “

Little did Dilletuce know it. His power level was sky rocketing a bit as he seemed to be powering up of rage. The guns were fired his way but to him it was the same period of wait time. He evaded the blasts so fast it was as if he just up and disappeared. He then slams his fits into the two male stomach breaking their back. He as well turned to the female and spun kicked her face which made it automatically snap as it turned full circle. The other two pointed their guns at him as he then charged up two ki blast and thrown them right in their chests.

He turned to zukadna snarling mad. Not only did he cross him but two unsuspecting sayains had died as well. He lunges at the sayain attempting to punch him in the face but in a flash his attack was dodged and countered with a knee to the gut.

He took a few steps back growling more as he slammed his hands together in front of him freezing the sayain right were he stood and gripping him around his neck like he would in training and repeatedly kneeing his gut till blood rushed out his mouth and his spine finally snapped. Although he was still not done. He then gripped his head tossing his dead body through the wall.

Dilletuced turned his attention to the missile system as the then set the coordinates for the base and initiated the launch. He flew out of the facility towards his pod and left the now desert planet behind him.

WC 1,265
TBC
Dilletuce
Dilletuce
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilletuce 2/27/2012, 3:53 am

Dilletuce landed directly in front of the king of vegetas empire making his way towards him quickly almost storming as he calmed down a bit in his head thinking of the events that passed.

When he seen the king he bowed finally and stated” you’re majesty tranex is ready for selling.”

The king looked to him a bit concerned for this was not the usual behavior of Dilletuce as he asks” what happened to you’re team?” as well noticing they are note with him.

With that Dilletuces head had rose as he states” They are dead. Two were killed by the residence and one I killed myself for he was a traitor to the race of sayains.”

The king only nodded and states” for you’re hard work I gain you as third class within the military. You may do as you please.”

He then nods as he walks out the door .
The king then motions for one of his guards to come towards him and states” we will need to keep an eye on him. Those three’s power level was just about as high as his was. If we are not careful he may be able to take the title king of vegeta himself.”
WC 207

Total WC: 4,510
QUEST COMPLETE
Dilletuce
Dilletuce
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down