Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ship Captain-Complete Solo Quest

Go down

Ship Captain-Complete Solo Quest Empty Ship Captain-Complete Solo Quest

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 2/26/2012, 1:01 am

Ship Captain

Easy Quest

Requirement: Third-Class Saiyan

Reward: 1,000 zeni

Well, you seem to be a strong one. King Vegeta wants you to accompany him in his flag ship to Zanthor, a nearby planet. Reports say that our trade lines are being disrupted by some notorious pirates. You’ll be manning the defense systems. Make sure we get there in one piece.

Last edited by Bardock on 2/26/2012, 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Ship Captain-Complete Solo Quest Empty Re: Ship Captain-Complete Solo Quest

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 2/26/2012, 1:34 am

Bardock was walking down the ramp that lead to the building that King Vegeta was in. He was told he had to report to him immediately.

"What did I do this time?" Bardock kept telling himself,

Bardock swung the doors open that lead right into King Vegeta's chamber. Bardock watched as his eyes followed him to the middle of the room. Bardock knelled down in front of him.

"Bardock, I would wish for you to accompany me on my trip to Zanthor. I've heard that are trade is being slowly diminished because of pirates. You will be my main guard, you'll spend time in the battle field," The king spoke.

"Sire I would love to go with you on this mission, I don't wanna sound greedy, but what's in it for me?" Bardock asked.

"Your rewards?, HOW DARE YOU ASK FOR REWARDS!"

"Sir I'm sorry I won't h-"

"Hahahaha, I'm just messing with you, your reward is 1,000 Zeni,"

"I'd be honored to accompany you on your journey sir,"

Bardock walked to the king and received a paper of what he needed to know then he walked out of the room with a big grin on his face.

He read the paper over and over this is what it said:

Sunday morning you will go to the ship docking station, there you will receive further instructions. Good luck.

Bardock fell right onto his bed passing out. Once he awoke he walked to the shower and got in. He turned the hot water on then added some cool water. He washed his body and his hair. He stepped out, the cool air made him shiver. He slipped on his basic stuff. Then he put his armor on. Once he was done with that he walked to the living room and warmed up for a bit.

Bardock then walked out his door toward the ship yard. He passed crowds of Saiyan's chanting, GO BARDOCK, GO AND BE THE HERO! Bardock felt awesome knowing people, for once wished him to help them. He got onto the ship and walked to a man behind a booth.

"I'm here for my extended info on this mission," Bardock told them.
"Ah here it is sir, I hope you can save the trade!" The people simultaneously spoke,
"Thank you,"

Bardock suddenly realized the most of Vegeta's income came from the trade market.
If they wanted to "attack" Vegeta that way instead of straight on, that meant they're weak, or scared, or both. Bardock clenched his fist while staring into the sea.

"Here I come you no good pirates!" Bardock screamed out into the sea as the ship took off.
------------------------------------------
W.C.443
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 2/26/2012, 2:13 pm

With every punch Bardock swung at the Punching bag he could feel more and more power rushing through his veins.

"Ah!" Bardock screamed as he through anther punch.

The punch went right through the bag causing it break off of the chains and hit the ground. Bardock walked to the water fountain and turned it on. Taking big drinks of water. Then he noticed a solider walking up from behind them.

"Sir Bardock," The solider spoke,
"Yes?" Bardock replied,
"Were approaching an enemy space ship,"

Bardock walked out on the main deck. He watched as the ship got closer and the enemy advanced toward them.

"Get ready men!" Bardock announced to everyone.

Bardock watched as there ship exit opened up and men poured out. Bardock took out with them. He sped toward them. As he sped toward them he charged energy in his hand. Once he was close enough he took the first shot of the battle. The energy exploded an an enemy soldier's chest and go through him. Bardock noticed some of the enemy men ahead look at the dead body in horror. Bardock grinned at that.

Bardock's men collided with the enemy. He watched as men floated away, dead. Bardock came close to an enemy. He swung his fist deep into his chest then he grabbed his face and shot energy, exploding the top part of his body. He moved the parts away. He went into the concentrated area of men and swung like there was no tomorrow. Firing blast's the were bound to hit men. He tore through the crowd making his part of the battle bigger then any other. After about half an hour there was only three remaining men. They took off back for the ship but the last people on the ship shut the doors.

Bardock sped at the ship once he got close enough he blasted the door right open. He then turned toward the last three men.

"Go," Bardock told them.

They took off back in there ship. Bardock smiled as they took off in the ship. Bardock and the remaining men on his side went back to their ship. Bardock walked back to his chair and sat down, resting for the next battle. His dream went like this: He was in the training room when the side exploded open and men poured in. He had no time to react, they came in and started slaughtering every one. Bardock managed to back up a bit. He saw King Vegeta fall to the ground screaming in horror as a blade went through his back.

Bardock was awoken by a noise. He shot up getting into his fighting stance. A soldier ran in screaming.

"We're being attacked!"The soldier screamed,
----------------------------------------------------
W.C.456
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 2/26/2012, 4:41 pm

Bardock took as many swings as he could. He kept killing about one every thirty-seconds but he more just kept coming back. He tried to kill them off with huge blasts at a time but more kept pouring it. There shot's kept grazing Bardock. Several times he came close to death but just managed to defect the shots. He fired a beam through a man's chest but right behind the man a shot came speeding toward Bardock. He defected it, but he was running out of energy, and quick. He needed to get his energy back up,but how?

He bolted back to the ship and immediately grabbed food and gulped it down.

"Sir shouldn't you be fighting?"A soldier asked.
"Look, I've killed more men here then anyone and I'm quickly running out of energy, so If you don't mind me eating!" Bardock replied,
"Sorry sir,"

Bardock shot back to the battle and quickly begun to regain his strength, firing blasts that were killing tons of men.

"Take this!"Bardock shouted at the men.

He charged up enormous blast. Once it was big enough he shot it at large number of men. As soon as they saw it there eyes lit up and the tried to fly away but the blast was to fast and it exploded, finishing off the rest of them.
-------------
W.C.225
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 2/26/2012, 8:50 pm

Bardock slowly drifted back to his ship. Expecting to have anther wave of men coming soon, but after hours Bardock decided to go into overdrive. Eventually they came across a strange space station.

"What....The....Hell,"Bardock spoke.

The space station was filled with pirates, they all were staring at Bardock's ship.

"Prepare for Battle!"Bardock screamed out

What Bardock's ship was transporting was a large amount of minerals. If this fails Vegeta will have nothing left. Bardock took off at the pirates that were in fighting stances. He shot large amounts of shots at the enemy. With blasts coming from coming behind him. His men were fighting will all there strength to protect the ship. Bardock watched as men speed ahead of him and blowing up there life force for Vegeta. He watched a good friend rush into the battle and kill many but in the end blown to pieces and for the first time, tears flowed from Bardock's eyes.

"No!"Bardock screamed for all to hear.

The blood rushed through his veins, his heart pounded, his body shook. Then his line was cut.He exploded in rage.

"This....Isn't....What....Was...Suppose....to Happen!"

Bardock took off tearing through men like it was tape. He smashed his body through one of the windows. He ran down the hall leading down a ramp. Bardock went as fast as he could, speeding down. He turned around the corner and collided with several enemies. He whipped his hands out and shot blasts. Once the dust cleared there was nothing left. Bardock flew down the hall into a ginormous room. He noticed there leader in a chair surrounded by soldiers.

They all opened fire on him. Bardock scrambled to dodge their attacks. He bounced back and forth. Now's my chance, he thought. He shot a chandler above. The chains broke and it fell down. The leader and the rest of the men flew away. While they were doing that Bardock charged up energy and fired it into the group. Bardock was surprised to see the leader still standing with his shirt torn and his face bleeding severely.

"This is it," Bardock spoke as he took off the armor that was severely cracked.

He flew toward the man. As did the man toward him. They started going all out. Swinging there fists as hard as they could. Bardock felt his fists were much more powerful. Bardock shot a high amount of energy at him. His body smacked into a wall behind him and his body fell to the ground.

Bardock began walking to him.

"Please...Let....Me...." The man let out his final breath.
"Can't be strong without an army," Bardock spoke as he turned around.

He walked out the front door and flew back to his ship. He then entered king Vegeta's chamber.

"King, We have successively defended against them and were only 2500 miles from the nearest planet," Bardock told the king
"Excellent,Here's your reward," The king spoke as he tossed Bardock the 1,000 zeni.
"Thank's sir,"
---------------------------------
W.C.508
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down