Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Class

3 posters

Go down

Roleplay Class Empty Roleplay Class

Post by King 3/4/2012, 10:25 am

My name is King and I am a Roleplay Advisor here at Infinite: Dragonball Z RPG.

*Audience Applauds*

I will be opening a series of events throughout the remainder of my stay. The bulk of these events will also all be happening in order (based on various things) and all happening within the near future. I welcome any members to take place within the events. They will come with surprises that shall lead from 1 Zeni, or kiss from myself, all the way to possibly becoming the ruler of a planet, or even the creator of an actual playable race that shall be applicable on the site for newer members who come afterward. Though it's a surprise and will always be a surprise. You must navigate your way through the gauntlet of tests with teamwork through interaction, or survival, or to be the one, undisputed champion who stared opposition into defeat.

Either your route, forced upon you or chosen...you will risk your hand in hopes of treasures for the gamble encountered...

The first of these events, and an event that will be permanent and repetitive, will be Roleplaying School. This will simply be an area where any member will be allowed to come (upon registering for that class) to find additional help with any problem that they may be facing with the Site, Story, and even Character. Each class will take a certain number of members, and there will either be one subject that will be taught to an entire class, or multiple subjects taught to separate students who have found themselves in need for corrective criticism from experienced help, or just out of sheer curiosity spurred from boredom, a break from the normal, to test your own skill, or for possibly for friendly interaction, and sometimes even friendly rivalry.

Rewards for any of these activities will not be posted before any event has been completed. All rewards for any of these events will be distributed at the end of each event to the participants. At no time shall anyone go asking any member on this site for information on the rewards for the events. I am the only member who will have access to that information and I will be the only member who shall distribute the rewards out accordingly after any of these events have been completed. Ask me, if you are that curious about what the rewards for an event may possibly be whenever you want. I won't be angry and you won't be punished, but the rewards will not be told to any member who does come ask.

Every upcoming class will have a roster posted here until my own little corner is finally created...BRIAN...
King
King
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Class Empty Re: Roleplay Class

Post by Ava 3/4/2012, 11:09 am

Will the rewards be allowed to be added to our character updates?
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

http://magnaangel.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Frieza 3/4/2012, 11:36 am

If I pretend to be close to illiterate but then make a miraculous transition, becoming a master of the english word through your skilled guidance, will I get a billion mystery prizes?

I write in jest. I'll definitely join up. Just as long as the events aren't live, needing me to reply within a few hours. I'm in the UK so I'm probably 5 hours or so ahead of pretty much everyone here on IDBZ. That's bound to mess with my posting times.

Also, please don't kiss me.
Old Frieza
Old Frieza
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by King 3/4/2012, 5:04 pm

Will the rewards be allowed to be added to our character updates?

Maybe...maybe not...I have heard that some rewards MAY effect your stats, and other features of your character. I also heard that some rewards MAY actually not effect your character at all...

I do know that the answer to that question, Ava, can be discovered if you take the class.

If I pretend to be close to illiterate but then make a miraculous transition, becoming a master of the english word through your skilled guidance, will I get a billion mystery prizes?

Maybe...maybe not...

I write in jest. I'll definitely join up. Just as long as the events aren't live, needing me to reply within a few hours. I'm in the UK so I'm probably 5 hours or so ahead of pretty much everyone here on IDBZ. That's bound to mess with my posting times.

No. The events will not be time based at all, and they will have no actual direct impact upon your character, as far as story and so on. The classes will all be taken place in what consider like a pocket universe, or some shit of that nature.

I am a firm believer that life comes way before any forum shall ever. Also, because things often happen at the drop of the dime, many times members can't even have the capability to post their absence for possibly the next few months.

Then, based on them possessing a life, but also a love for writing, they return to the site to only find that they had been deemed inactive and their character removed.

No, sir...this is a something that we all do for many different reasons, but regardless of how many there are, we can all agree on familiar opinions, such as fun and enjoyment. So, don't worry about that nonsense. Even though it can be very competitive, and even dramatic at times, it is still a game, and I'd damned if someone just took my happiness away because I got to get out for a few weeks, instead of just growing bitter like he is in like his mom's basement or some shit.

Also, please don't kiss me.

Though, there are handfuls of members floating across the web and belong to other RPGs that would say i'm a complete prick, and many more just slandering names...they can all say that I am quite one of the most honest people they have ever encountered, so...I cannot tell you that we won't kiss. It may happen. I'm a decent looking man, and you're a decent looking man...yadda yadda...
King
King
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down