Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian of Earth

Go down

Guardian of Earth Empty Guardian of Earth

Post by Pikkon 3/6/2012, 1:45 pm

Guardian of Earth

Easy Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 1,000 zeni

You've learned of Kami, the chosen Guardian of Earth, who is also a renowned warrior and teacher. Wishing to see if he would take you as his pupil, you decide to ascend to Kami's Lookout, which lies far above Korin's Tower, in the clouds. Upon arriving you are greeted by a robust black genie who tells you his name is Mr. Popo. Mr. Popo is very polite to you and a very generious host. However, he wishes to test your skills before he permits you to speak to the Guardian Kami. All you have to do is land a punch. Beware, despite his jovial appearance, Popo is a fearsome warrior.
Pikkon
Pikkon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Guardian of Earth Empty Re: Guardian of Earth

Post by Pikkon 3/6/2012, 1:45 pm

Pikkon found this new planet to be rather peaceful, it was hard to compare when old memories were slowly fading away. Only a few months had passed, finding any fighters who could put up a decent sparring match was becoming an issue. Maybe this planet wasn't made for warriors, no gravity, no global announcements for tournaments, only the peaceful and weak would enjoy such leisure. There was on thing that kept Pikkon intrigued about Planet Earth however, an old farmer had stated something about the guardian who looked over the people. If it existed, finding it would be no trouble for him.

“This shouldn't be that hard to find, how do you miss a big white tower?” Pikkon asked scanning the area. Day dreaming or just being lazy, something caught him off guard, smashing into his face with great force. Pikkon yelled out in pain, looking up from the ground in awe. Before him stood the legendary tower, looming out beyond the sky its self. Several hundred miles probably was a key deterrent to others from trying to attempt such a feat. “I must admit, this is a first...” it had been a long time since he had seen something so magnificent. The climb should prove no challenge at all, it was rumored flying to the top was not respectable.

“Let the fun begin!” Pikkon clapped his hands together eagerly, jumping with all his might for a good start. There wasn't really anything to hang onto, the first reach almost sent him crashing back down to the ground. “Making such simple tasks so bothersome!” honestly, this was going to be a decent work out. Hours passed, Pikkon had used up about half of his full energy so far. Taking a look up, you couldn't see anything. One quick look down, the ground was still barely visible. “Maybe I could make this easier.” with that, Pikkon squeezed down with all his might, then lifted up with one instant motion. This was done over and over, launching him up several times further then the current tactic being tried.

The day was almost at a closing, the sun hardly in view anymore. “Just....a...bit....more...” Pikkon grunted wiping sweat out of his eyes. This was one of the toughest training assignments thrown at him in awhile. “Just one more....leap!” with that, Pikkon flipped through the air, landing hard on his feet upon the large white platform. “Are you kidding me, it doesn't look like anyone lives here!” wishful thinking that it wasn't subdued his hidden rage. Then a few foot steps could be heard, then they vanished. “Is someone there? I wish to speak to the Guardian of the Earth” the words never reached anyone, no response was given.

More foot steps followed, a little louder, not trying to sneak about as much now. “Please show yourself, the journey here was quite tiring.” Pikkon spoke to trying to locate where the echoing sounds were coming from. “Hello There!!!” this almost gave him a heart attack. Spinning around, he let out a sigh of disappointment, just a rather largely plump black man, who didn't look like a guardian or fighter, not in his opinion anyways. “My name is Mr. Popo..... servant of Kami, Guardian of the Earth.” Pikkon raised an eyebrow, half impressed, half appalled. “I wish to train with him.” “Of course you do, not everyone can handle it I'm afraid..” Mr. Popo answered back immediately.

This got his blood boiling, then calmness poured over him. “May I speak to Kami? Perhaps persuading him into training me will work.” Mr. Popo had a huge grin, shaking his head slowly. “No I'm afraid, Kami won't even speak to anyone unless they can complete my task.” he spoke in light tone, almost like nothing mattered. Pikkon gave him a few minutes, then responded seeing as he would have to ask for the answers. “Just tell me what to do, I assure you that I'm more then qualified!” with that, he powered up, a green aura floating around his body gently. “Ah... perhaps you're capable, try to hit me that's it.” Mr. Popo folded his arms behind his back, with a pleased look on his face, a spark of competitiveness in his eye.

Pikkon stood staring blankly, then nodded with the slightest smirk. This poor guy, Kami was handing over his training now a days it would seem. “Very well, Here I come.” with that he dashed forward, halfheartedly throwing a swift jab. It missed completely, Mr. Popo stood a few inches to the right, laughing to himself. “Very well, you're stronger then you appear on the outside.” Pikkon said out loud to compliment the strange being. The next attack, was a barrage of kicks. Nothing seemed to be working, Mr. Popo hardly moved at all! Kick after kick just barely missed, his target somehow moving a greater distance then his eyes read every time.

“This is ridiculous, a fighter like my self unable to accomplish such a simple task!” with that Pikkon flipped over him, throwing a hard elbow. Nothing but air, yet again awaited the attack. “It's clear that you must have undergone some of this training, at least some of it.” Mr. Popo nodded slowly, no words spoken since the challenge had started. “Very well, no holding back! I truly want to become the next pupil of Kami.” Pikkon vowed with intent in his flaring eyes. Lunging forward, a knee was thrown, Mr. Popo blocked it, throwing a swift punch into the chest of Pikkon. His eyes faded white, skidding back several feet. “Ugh..... that's insane, what are you!?” was all he could manage to say staring in shock.

Mr. Popo wasn't waiting for a break. He threw a lightning fast punch into his jaw, then finished it off with a leg sweep. “You must be able to withstand more damage then this correct?” the words hit home hard, Pikkon jumped up to his feet to block the next punch. It worked, his arm felt like it was turning into jelly. “I must Say-” Mr. Popo wouldn't wait to hear it, his foot was already impacting his face with raw power. “No time for Talk-” Pikkon was getting the message, this time a barrage of punches and kicks launched forward. Mr. Popo fought with an interesting style, hardly moving, yet never actually touching an attack in order to defend.

The speed this being had learned was astounding! Perhaps Kami was worthy of all the legendary recognition. Mr. Popo jumped back, skidding to a safe distance. “You're almost out of stamina, time to end this!” Pikkon yelled running off at top speed. They both launched fists, connecting at the same time. Sparks ignited from their impact, the power struggle dead even at this point. “Maybe training with you would suffice!” “Much appreciated now come on and show me your power!” Mr. Popo replied pulling back, launching another punch to fast to dodge or block. Wiping blood away from his lips, he couldn't help but laugh. This was turning out to be quite the fun event!

Pikkon then threw his hands forward, hoping to get the response needed for this to work. “Big Bang Cannon!!!!!” the energy started to build up, Mr. Popo vanished in a flash of fury. “Good.... just a second longer....” when he felt the wind behind him, the attack was stopped. Pikkon spun around, smashing his elbow into the face of the black fighter. “I did it!” he yelled excited, then quickly realized helping up Mr. Popo would be honorable. “You showed great skill.... No one has done that to me in a great amount of years!” Mr. Popo dusted him self off, then they both shook hands.

“If you would follow me, Kami awaits.” Pikkon nodded slowly following him into the small entrance way. It looked so small on the outside, the inside made him gasp. The roof was several feet placed up, a giant would have had to built this place. “You are going to be the first pupil in years, so exciting!” Mr. Popo said, he hadn't turned around once to make sure Pikkon wasn't lost. After walking through hallways for several minutes, they finally made it to one room where they were urged to stop. “This is where I take my leave...” Mr. Popo said giving a small bow. Pikkon nodded, then walked into the room with caution, a mystic feeling overwhelming his body.

“Ah..... come here, Pikkon.” the figure in the shadows said calmly, there was a lot of peace to this presence. Kami stepped out from behind the pillar, a look of honor and joy crossing his facial expressions. “Master Kami....... I wish to study under you, become stronger.” Pikkon gave a respective bow to the guardian of earth. Kami smiled, putting a hand on his shoulder. “There is one more task to be done, before you earn the right to be called pupil...”

Total word count- 1,527/Complete
Pikkon
Pikkon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum