Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yamcha Vs Bardock (wolf vs saiyan)

2 posters

Go down

Yamcha Vs Bardock (wolf vs saiyan) Empty Yamcha Vs Bardock (wolf vs saiyan)

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/12/2012, 7:05 pm

Puar was praying over the loss of yamcha in the desert pit he died in when suddenly, a flash of light appeared. Within seconds, Yamcha stood tall, wearing the Gi, boots and wristbands of king kai along with an icy white ascended aura and a sword strapped to his back.

Puar was suprised. "Yamcha! Your back! I missed you!" Puar then went to hug Yamcha who opened his arms and took him in close to his chest. "It's okay...but i sense another faint power here, it feels like a saiyan who is close to humanity...it also feels noble and pure." Puar spoke, "That was a man named.." Puar then poofed and shapeshifted into Trunks Briefs. "..Trunks Briefs of Capsule Corps. There going through a serious takeover," Puar explained to Yamcha.

Yamcha yawned a bit. "Well it's nice to come back, now i need to find someone, a saiyan that has come to this planet..." Yamcha closes his eyes and senses out the planet earth. "Quite a few saiyans....he then felt the battle ready energy of bardock. "Hrm, this one looks like he's been in a few fights. Lets go see him."

And with that, Puar turned into a carpet which flies and Yamcha got on, "Lets explore the desert for a bit, and find a place to put down my capsule house."

Yamcha and puar then float into the air and fly around the vast desert looking for a spot to call home.

246 words

Actions:
1) revived
2)talking
3) getting on a carpet which is puar in shapeshifting form and flying throughout the desert
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Yamcha Vs Bardock (wolf vs saiyan) Empty Re: Yamcha Vs Bardock (wolf vs saiyan)

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 3/12/2012, 7:47 pm

The air within the dessert was dry. Bardock's throat was drying out constantly. He kept gulping down bottles of water. His body leaked out tons of sweat as the sun beated down on his face.

Bardock had a feeling that he would soon find anther challenger in this dessert. Bardock figured someone had to be crazy enough to live in this dessert. Bardock's body shot through the air even faster, he increased his rate of flight but he burned more energy up as he went along his way.

After some time of flying at advanced speed he started to slow down once he noticed something coming up. His heart urged for anther battle, something to improve his skills even more. He needed something to push his limits a fight that would prove to decide if he was getting stronger. He needed this to show everyone that he was capable of more then just a couple of quests for King Vegeta on planet Vegeta.

With that his heart slammed faster and faster in his chest, his body became even more excited. The more he thought about a fierce battle with someone the more excited he got.

Bardock noticed it was indeed a man approaching him upon a small rug. Bardock's body grew intensely nervous yet calm on the outside. He could tell this battle would prove to be a great one, even without knowing his enemy at all. As the Saiyan sped closer and closer he could feel the greater power inside the man. Bardock let out a ginormous grin as he got 50 feet from the possible opponent.
--------------
W.C. 268
----
Actions:
1.) flight +1FP
2.) Powered Flight +3 FP
3.)Get closer to opponet
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/12/2012, 9:19 pm

Yamcha sensed the strong saiyan energy comming to his direction. He then spotted a clearing below him where the saiyan was standing.

Talking to Puar telepathically Go down there, it seems that we have a meeting.

The flying carpet took a dive towards where bardock landed, the distance between them now being 30 feet apart.

Yamcha steps off of the carpet and it poofed back to puar who looked closely at Bardock and whispered to yamcha He's a saiyan, and he has a tail...be careful yamcha.

Yamcha then spoke to Puar openly. "I'm not afraid of this saiyan, i've had SO MUCH training and i will not yield. he might even make a good team mate but first things first. We have to see his presentation, his stance and movements as well as his limit."

Now yamcha turned from puar and looked at Bardock. "You were searching for a fight. I can tell that you're experienced, this should be good as a spar, but before i spar you i have a question: Have you ever wanted to make a positive impact on someone's life? Doing the right thing and defeating evil where ever it may lie? If so my syndicate could use you...i have the blessings of the gods and would like to help you as well as help everyone in the universe, i know they'll be renegades and rebels that are fighting the evils as we speak. But good saiyan sir. You must want more meaning from your life besides your past fights."

Yamcha then took a wolf stance, wearing a gold gi with the mark of king kai on the back and turtle on the front. He also wore the boots that goku used to wear as well as blue wristbands. About his body was an aura of divinity and a sword on his back in a sheath.

"Well," Yamcha spoke "I don't know who you are but i sense good in you...it was told to me that saiyans are a race of light, since you wanted this fight, you start things off."

Yamcha threw down a capsule after pressing down apon it. With a puff of smoke a capsule house appeared.

"Well i have a sparring ring in my house, trust me, it will test both of our skills fighting in such an enclosed space...are you ready?" Yamcha asked as he walked towards his capsule house motioning bardock to follow.

411 words
actions
flew down on carpet (no FP)
Talking and making capsule house
walking into capsule house with bardock motioned to follow.
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 3/13/2012, 8:58 pm

Bardock lowered him self to the sand below him. He looked up to see the human land on in front of him on a flying carpet. Bardock was about to speak up, but the man started to speak before him he jumped of the carpet. There was a poof noise and a cloud like thing around the carpet. Once it cleared out (which wasn't long) a little cat-like thing appeared.

After the Yamcha''s long talk, the human took out a small capsule and clicked it. He then chucked it and it exploded into a house.

The man then began to talk "Well I have a sparring ring in my house, trust me, it will test both of our skills fighting in such an enclosed space...are you ready?"

Bardock followed Yamcha into his home. He was amazed how the humans made it so you could fit a enormousness house into a small capsule. They walked into a room that had a ring in it. The tiles were angle white, the ceiling was painted black, and the walls were painted dark green. Bardock could feel emotions running through him, The colors inflicted a feeling like blue made us sad or red made us feel a little hungry.

Bardock stepped into the ring then spread his legs outward and spoke, "Alright, My name's Bardock, Let's get this fight started,"
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/13/2012, 10:33 pm

Yamcha and Bardock walked into his capsule house in the desert. As they entered this massive capsule home the wolf master aquired from the capsule corperation, There were statues of wolves facing each other when they were 5 steps into the house.

As the two walk through the hallway which consisted of marble finished arches with marble wolves in different positions, One was sitting, one was on it's hind legs. They then entered a doorway which entered another room with multiple futuristic doors. "This is my home," Yamcha told Bardock "Now, lets go to the...sparring chamber." They both were sucked into a hole which opened up below them, and after getting sucked down, the hatch closes above them.

As they got into the sparring room, you could notice that the tiles were granite as well as the walls. Plus there were ki emitters that could keep massive ki attacks from destroying the room. And it was a moderate size, making it a great place to train.

After the two finished looking around, Yamcha took up a wolf stance towards bardock.

Yamcha then shot forward with flight towards his opponent bardock gathering energy in his right and left hands.

Bardock...that name...he's been fighting for awhile now...i can sense his power, better test him out. He thought to himself

Yamcha then yelled as he used ki control to supress to 25% of his true power. "Well Bardock, I'm..." He then used a technique which aloud him to boost his speed by so much, he could disapear from his opponent's senses not being strong enough to catch the movements.

Yamcha then reblured behind Bardock with his hands then crackling with electricity as they were balled into fists. The wolf master Yamcha then shot his arms forward with a hard thrust which caused the electricity to crackle and turn into a lighting type blast towards bardock with his palms flat and facing the saiyan. "...Yamcha!!"

He then began to sense the energy of bardock, as well as started feeling for any vibrations in the area around him, as well as watching his movement, his training from turtle and king kai would serve him well for this exhibition match. He then thrusted his arms forward like a machine gun firing hundreds of ki waves at his target Bardock.

He was flying around where Bardock would have been weither or not he'd dodged his lighting blast. At most, he wanted to tire him down.

Actions
1)speed burst (-10 FP)
2)Lighting Blast rank 2 & suppressed to 25% (-8 FP)
3)Renzoku Kikou Dan rank 1 & suppressed to 25% (10 FP)
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 3/25/2012, 10:47 pm

The power emitted from Bardock's opponent wasn't quite what he thought it was going to be. Bardock watched the enemy closely, but within seconds the wolf man disappeared and Bardock couldn't detect him through any senses. The he could feel a strong energy source coming toward him. The one who called himself "Yamcha" had fired a lighting like blast at him. The energy smacked into his body shocking Bardock's body. It made him fall down from the pain. Bardock stumbled backward, but Yamcha wasn't done. The human blasted tons of ki waves at Bardock, he crossed his arms in front of his face and held them there until the massacre was over.

The Saiyan felt energy shoot through his veins and rejuvenate his whole body. Bardock took off running back at Yamcha. He suddenly remembered two things. 1. He could use an ability called "Kiai-Ho" or use his sword he had equipped. Bardock was within feet of Yamcha now. The Saiyan shut his eyes as he attempted to release the biggest Kiai-Ho he had ever released. Bardock opened his eyes and back flipped about 15 away from where he released the blast. He then released ki from all over his body. Bardock forced a massive power up, one he had never felt before. His whole body raised in power, he felt his strength growing and his body felt extreme power.

With this new power, he felt like sending something big toward his opponent, Bardock placed his hands in front of him and forced a ginormous Ki wave toward his enemy. Dust exploded into the air as the wave hit something. He then waited for the results to come in.
---------
W.C.281
------
(Let action 2&3 hit Bardock)
Actions:
1.)Kiai-Ho +35 fp (35/202)
2.)Power Up (Strength and ki +20%) +18 fp (53/202)
3.)Ki wave +15 fp (68/202)
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/26/2012, 2:22 am

The ring was very resilient as Yamcha's attacks hit Bardock but suddenly a massive rise of energy pushed him back as he was flying in circles around the saiyan. As the kiai-ho hit Yamcha, he went flying back a bit but halted himself as he skidded across the ground on his feet from the recoil of the attack. Hrm, this saiyan is tough, just as i expected from someone of his class. I should congratulate him

Yamcha then spoke. "Not a bad counter strategy Bardock!" He smirked as he regained his bearings. The young human then noticed a sharp rise in power within Bardock and ran forward towards him, now being 7 feet away from him.

As Yamcha ran at the saiyan, he noticed that he was about to fire a blast from his hands so he kept running with his arms now in an 'X' across his upper body with his head and chest underneath. As the ki wave came, Yamcha blocked the attack and still kept running at Bardock at good speed.

After the ki wave hit his defence, he then moved his arms from the 'X' position into wolf stance and now being 3 feet away, lept forward yelling. "Now try my Wolf Fang Fist!".

What looked like a blue wolf was running towards Bardock. What was attempted was a headbutt to the chest of Bardock which would look like a wolf headbutting the chest. If this was sucessful what would follow would be the front paws of the wolf hitting the kneecaps which would be an attempt with both his left and right fist hitting the kneecaps. And if this was successful what would be the wolf lifting off the front kneecaps, headbutting him in the chin would really be an attempt to headbutt the chin of the saiyan bardock with the forehead of his skull.

Yamcha if successful with these moves, would then use flight to shoot back into a defensive position, ready and waiting for a retaliation for the assault of the saiyan bardock

342 words
1155 words total

actions:
(let action 1 hit)
1)Defending Action 3
2)Wolf Fang Fist rank 3/suppressed to 25% (8 FP)
3)Flight to shoot backwards (1FP)
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 3/26/2012, 1:30 pm

The will to win grew stronger in Bardock as he saw the dust cleared and Yamcha was still there, he had defended against his Ki wave, but this wasn't going to affect the Battle as far as he could tell. Bardock had many other things planned for Yamcha.

The Saiyan stood up and was shocked by what he saw. His opponent was releasing a bunch of mercurial thrusts. They kept nailing Bardock one by one, face, neck,and chest. He thought that it was over until one large thrust nailed him in the chest and Bardock went flying backward. His whole body was in shock, the attack wasn't over yet. Yamcha had headbutted Bardock right in his chin.

Bardock screeched out loud as his back slammed into the bottom of the sparring ring, "God dammit, that stings!"

Bardock slowly got up, lifting his head up even though it kept trying to slam back into the ground. Then the Saiyan placed his hands on the ground and pushed himself up to an upright position. He slowly got up, trying not to collapse.

"That's it, I'm not going to hold back anymore,"

He finally got into a standing position, but he was holding on his left arm with his right and his head ached.

The young Saiyan warrior took a couple steps back ward before he took off speeding toward his enemy. He pulled his elbow to his side but a little outward and formed a medium sized ki ball and fired it at Yamcha. I hope this works, Bardock told himself as he fired the ball of ki
---------
W.C. 269
-----
(Take action 2, lose power up)
Actions:
1.) Get shocked
2.) Motivate self
3.) Ki ball +15 Fp (83/202)
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/26/2012, 2:09 pm

The young human martial artist's technique paid off as Bardock was hit numerous times in the intended areas which he aimed for. Now a few feet back in a defensive stance where his arms are in a cross near to his chest and his feet were paced in a way he could dart to the side, run, dart back, flip, or counter.

This was going exactly as Yamcha planned. Puar was in another room in the capsule house watching the fight and learning bardock's fighting style.

Yamcha then spoke as Bardock was struggling to get up. "That looked like it hurt. and your arm...well this should prove interesting. It seems your at your limit, I give you one last attack...and you should be out of gas."

Bardock then finally got up to his feet and said something that made Yamcha happy:

That's it. I'm not going to hold back anymore.

Yamcha then noticed that Bardock took a few steps back, then started running towards the young human. Hrm, his last attack, this should be explosive So Yamcha began to run at Bardock too.

Bardock then while running formed a medium sized ki sphere and hurled it at Yamcha who when seeing the ki sphere being formed, made an after image of himself for the ki sphere to go through. The ki ball then hit the wall, barely leaving a dent.

Yamcha then appeared infront of Bardock with his right hand out, palm flat facing the saiyan. "Stop. If you take any more damage...you will die. I've decided to let you train with me in my crew, my Fearless Crew. Just be hard...with the right skills, you could have won. and with the right tactics, you could have given me more of a run for my money."

Yamcha then yawned. "That makes three of us if you join up. Me, you and one other...you'll see him soon enough..." Yamcha then hinted for bardock to follow him out of the sparring room. "That's enough for today, sorry i can't heal ya. But you've lived through worst."

WC 353
1508 WC Total

Actions:
1) Reaction to bardock's running
2) After image technique
3) stopping the spar
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 3/29/2012, 9:38 pm

Bardock lowered his defenses as Yamcha began to speak.

"Stop. If you take any more damage...you will die. I've decided to let you train with me in my crew, my Fearless Crew. Just be hard...with the right skills, you could have won. and with the right tactics, you could have given me more of a run for my money."

Bardock laughed at Yamcha's words "I see, you wanted a better fight, Well I wish that could've happened, must be the hot air in this dessert, not used to it. I'm used to the air on Vegeta,"

Bardock started to walk over to Yamcha "Clan Fearless Crew, I like it, consider this a challenge accepted,"

"That makes three of us if you join up. Me, you and one other...you'll see him soon enough..." "That's enough for today, sorry i can't heal ya. But you've lived through worst."

Bardock felt like he was getting set aside like he wasn't strong at all, which was not at all true. He was stronger then most people.

He got up and walked to Yamcha and shook his hand. The Saiyan's body began to float off the ground and he took off in the direction he came it. The day was getting colder and darker. In the course of a day he had fought a fierce warrior, gained a new friend,and gained strength.
-----------
W.C.231
T.W.C.1277
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/31/2012, 5:17 pm

end rp.
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum