Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yamcha Vs Trunks!!

2 posters

Go down

Yamcha Vs Trunks!! Empty Yamcha Vs Trunks!!

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/12/2012, 11:31 pm

Yamcha and Puar were in an open park in west city. Yamcha was eating a sandwich as his lifelong compainion Puar was eating an apple.

"I'm glad your back Yamcha, life wasn't life without you. I cried and cried every night you were gone and in the mornings i'd scream that you weren't close by."

Yamcha took a big bite of his BLT and chewed the food properly before digesting. He then looked at Puar "I'm back now so no worries. Now we have to find this trunks briefs you saw near my corpse...this is his town technically so he shoulden't be so hard to find."

Yamcha finished the BLT and drank some water to wash it down. Puar finished his apple and put the rotten core in the garbage basket by the bench.

Yamcha spoke once more "He must be stressed so he'd take a walk....to this very park, we won't be waiting long."

Yamcha then laid back on the bench, waiting for trunks to come. Puar just hid in a tree to watch the event unfold. He could sense his energy and knew he was close by, but even so...he raised his energy up a bit really quickly then slowly made it come down. Yamcha knew that this might get the youngsters attention and draw him out into the west city park.

200 words
actions
1) eating sandwich
2)talking while finishing eating
3)puar hiding in a tree while yamcha fluxuates his powerlevel a bit
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Yamcha Vs Trunks!! Empty Re: Yamcha Vs Trunks!!

Post by Goku 3/13/2012, 12:02 am

Trunks couldn't meditate, no matter what he tried. Even in the quiet of the park in central West City, there was no solace for the Saiyan. Thoughts were racing through his mind. The isolation of his current endeavor was starting to get to him. Could he really save Earth by accelerating Project Lazarus? There was only one way to find out, and that was to wait.

And then there was Dr. Thomas's going missing, randomly. That had been a mystery he had been trying to solve. It had been right after he had introduced the Lazarus data to his mother. It just didn't add up. By doing what he had done, he had changed the flow of events. But, could things be starting to spiral out of control?

Also there was the appearance of the Vora, years ahead of when they were supposed to emerge. To be honest, that was the first and foremost of his concerns. Also, there was the Shana from the future appearing. Their battle had been weighing in on his thoughts as well.

You've meddled in the past. It's probably about time you pay the consequences for your actions, he thought to himself.

Just as he was about to give up, he felt a large ki signature spike nearby. He had never felt it before, but was glad that he sensed no malevolence within it. When it disappeared, he knew what it meant.

Someone is calling out to you, letting you know they're aware of your presence.

Trunks stood up and brushed off some strands of grass on his pants. Floating off of the ground, he sped off across the park until he reached a large clearing among the park's small forest For a moment he hovered there, his eyes scanning the ground below. Upon spotting the man sitting on a bench, his eyes widened in disbelief. Just a few weeks back he had saw that man lying dead in the desert sand, half of his body burnt to a crisp.

Lowering himself down, he landed in front of the bench. “Yamcha, you're alive. You want to tell me how the hell that is possible? I saw your corpse.”

Trunks caught himself. He had forgotten his introduction. It was possible that this Yamcha fellow had no idea who he was. Most likely, he would know Trunks to be Bulma's young son, not an adult.

“In case you're wondering. I'm Trunks, Bulma's son. I have come back from the future to stop a very terrible event from happening. But, more importantly, I'm trying to figure how how you can be alive.”

Actions:

1) Fail at meditating
2) Sense ki signature
3) Investigate

WC: 429
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/13/2012, 4:33 pm

Yamcha spotted the youth with puar and heard what he had to say.

“Yamcha, you're alive. You want to tell me how the hell that is possible? I saw your corpse.”

Yamcha replied, "I was dead, then i went to a place called otherworld: A place for the deceased to be judged. I then chose to run snakeway to train under the god of the north quadrent whom watches over earth since this planet is in his quadrent. I trained under him for a week hard and got stronger and picked up a new trick that no one has developed yet."

Yamcha then took a pause and continued, "As well as that i became purified of all evil, and became ascended: An instrument of good. I finished the test on the sacred planet of the kais, a place that you must be pure of heart to get too."

Yamcha then recalled the other thing that Trunks said.

“In case you're wondering. I'm Trunks, Bulma's son. I have come back from the future to stop a very terrible event from happening. But, more importantly, I'm trying to figure how how you can be alive.”

The ascended master then spoke once more. "So your the one who tried to avenge my death, and your from the future. That would explain alot. Now i'd like to assist you in your mission from the future...i've been sensing energy and with the exception of two women, you and i are the strongest here...and i see you got a sword as well. Interesting. Now tell me, what terrible event are you trying to stop from happening? And for the fact of being alive, after 3 living realm weeks in otherworld as a fighter, king yemma revived me back to the spot where i died, in the desert. I just came here looking for you."

Yamcha sat up a bit, sensing out Future Trunks' power as Puar watched hidden in a tree eating an apple.

After sensing out Future Trunks, he got up and stood up straight, his aura of ascension glowing a holy white tint as he got to his feet. "I'm an ascended master now, and i'd like to know what help i could be to stop the evil. I used to date your mother bulma, so i feel like i should help you."

Yamcha's long black hair blew within the sudden wind which picked up in this calm area.

411 words
Actions:
1)Speaking
2)Getting up, showing off the ascended aura
3)Offering Assistance
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 3/13/2012, 9:41 pm

Yamcha didn't see surprised at all by Trunks's arrival, even after what he said. He began rambling about his adventures in the after life. Trunks rubbed the back of his head, feeling a sweat drop rolling down the side of his face. This guy was sure laying it on quick. It sounded like a bunch of gibberish. A snake road, Yamcha training as the student to a God, some sort of Sacred Planet.

It sounds like this guy bumped his head a little too hard, Trunks thought.

Before he could reply, Yamcha interjected with another long winded explanation.

"So your the one who tried to avenge my death, and your from the future. That would explain a lot. Now I'd like to assist you in your mission from the future. I've been sensing energy and with the exception of two women, you and I are the strongest here. And, I see you got a sword as well. Interesting. Now tell me, what terrible event are you trying to stop from happening? And for the fact of being alive, after three weeks in Otherworld as a fighter, King Yemma revived me back to the spot where I died, in the desert. I just came here looking for you. I'm an ascended master now, and I'd like to know what help I could be to stop the evil. I used to date your mother Bulma, so I feel like I should help you."

Trunks was rather baffled at this all. He hadn't expected this Yamcha fellow to know so much, nor did he expect him to be some sort of warrior chosen by the Gods to return to Earth to do good. Naturally, the Half-Saiyan was suspicious of him and his intentions.

“Well,” Trunk said. “If you are really chosen by the Gods, and if you wish to help me, you're going to have to prove yourself first.” He gazed off into the sky, which shone blue through the haze of city smog. “I mean no offense by it, but I have been tricked many times. I always play cautious before I make any sort of brash decisions, and before I trust anyone. So, Yamcha, show me why you have been chosen. If you're trained by the gods, you must have great power.”

At this point, Trunks's Saiyan blood was tingling. He loved a challenge. For that brief moment that Yamcha had released his ki, it had been very powerful. But, Trunks wasn't about to use that small sampler, as a means to judge Yamcha's abilities. No, he needed a full course.

“Fight me Yamcha.”

WC: 438
TWC: 867

Last edited by Trunks on 3/14/2012, 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/13/2012, 10:15 pm

Yamcha smiled, talking wasn't his strong suit anyways. "Very well Trunks, I'll show you the powers of the gods!!" And with that, he braced himself and began to raise his energy slowly.

The ground started to shake as the earth began to rise from the releasing of his power. Yamcha's hair began to rise too from the energy being discharged in the form of wind from his physical citizen.

He never took his eyes off of Trunks while revealing his power, He knows my name, he's from the future, so i better give him a good show. his true potencial is weaker then mine so a match on equal footing should be fair He then stopped powering up, sensing that his power was more on equal footing with Trunks somewhat.

The human expert then shot forward using speedy strikes to launch a fake right jab to the face then would follow up based on Trunks' reaction to the false attack with a left palm strike to the collar bone if he didn't dodge or to his left or right shoulder blade if he did dodge.

Puar watched from a tree, almost blown out of it from Yamcha's power as he hung onto the branches for dear life.

209 words

actions:
responding to trunks
unsupressing his power
attacking trunks with 2 strikes
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 3/14/2012, 1:22 pm

"Very well Trunks, I'll show you the powers of the Gods.”

Yamcha released some of his power. When his ki signature came to match the size of Trunks, the lavender-haired warrior narrowed his eyes. He is going to hold back on me, isn't he? Trunks wouldn't let Yamcha hold back. No, the human would need every ounce of power he had to prove himself, nothing less.

Yamcha rushed at him, while his speed was great, it was nothing Trunks couldn't handle. He brought his forearm up in time to knock away the first jab. Through instinct, he knew it was just a prelude, that the real strike was coming from Yamcha's left hand. Twisting his body to the side, Trunks made himself a smaller target. He swung his right hand across and chopped away Yamcha's palm strike.

“Not good enough.”

Trunks projected an illusion of himself launching a high kick at Yamcha's head. In reality, he had slipped from sight. When he re-appeared, he was on Yamcha's right flank. With the warrior's back to him, he unleashed a three rapid punches. The first two were aimed low, at Yamcha's kidneys, and the final, a blazing fast right hook, was aimed at his side of his head.

After the assault, Trunks's white aura crackled around him and he blasted off into the skies, hoping to take this out of the park and to where it would be a little safer for the citizens of West City.

Actions

1) Block Action #3
2) Illusion Attack + Pummel
3) Powered Flight

WC: 244
TWC: 1,111
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/14/2012, 2:37 pm

Yamcha's flint was predicted as was his second strike. He decided then to try and out manuver his opponent while holding back still, not wanting to use his true power unless it was an emergency or if someone else interfered.

Yamcha had an idea that this was going to happen, being trained by roshi and king kai. He had a feeling that the youngster would resort to a rear attack after he slapped away his movements

Sensing Trunk's emotions, he knew the high kick would be a fake since his heart wasn't in the attack, an illusionary assault to throw him off balance.

The kick was false, but Yamcha knew the rear assault was comming as he sensed the vibrations of trunks movements in the air. He made an afterimage of himself so the assault from behind would just flop.

Yamcha then gripped his right wrist with his left hand and began to summon spiritual energy. Soon a spirit ball also known as sokidan was formed and was launched towards Trunks who took to the skies. He then made some hand jestures to move the ball in and out and had it zoom in towards trunks at a very sharp speed. This being one of his trademark moves and being at 75% of his true power, this would be interesting to see how this would turn out. Would it hit? Would it miss? Yamcha was guiding the sokidan while watching and sensing Trunks so it would be hard to dodge. He then floated off the ground a bit, rising a few feet above the trees, not wanting innocents to be harmed in the middle of this battle.
"Not bad, you'd have beaten a low level with that manuver." He said to trunks while his sokidan was rocketing towards the halfbreed from the future.

303 words
actions:
1) afterimage: (11FP with Ki mastery)
2) sokidan: (24FP with ki mastery)
3) flight: 1FP
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 3/14/2012, 7:54 pm

As Trunks raced into the skies he felt Yamcha's ki swell. Within seconds, he felt a presence behind him. Turning his head, he spotted it, a orb of blue-white ki. It didn't seem to be going particularly fast, so he veered hard to the left. Much to his dismay, it chased after him like a heat-seeking missile.

Not bad Yamcha, but it will take more than that parlor tricks to defeat me, Trunks thought.

He stopped dead in his path, spreading out his arms and legs wide. A jade green field of ki buzzed to life, shimmering and coalescing around his form in the shape of a sphere. The blue-white orb of ki collided with the barrier generating a massive explosion which resounded across the skies sky. No doubt it startled the many civilians below who were going about their daily business.

Thick clouds of black smoke filled the air, concealing his position. They were caught by in an eastern wind which dragged them away, revealing Trunks floating there, his barrier still buzzing away. He dismissed it with a mere thought, the energy flickering and fading from his form. Below he could hear the screams as people fled the park, unsure of what just blew up above their heads, most likely afraid it was some kind of bomb.

“Not good enough. I told you Yamcha, you'll need your full power against me.”

Trunks clenched both of his fists, letting loose his ki. His white aura returned with vengeance, blazing up around his form and rippling his clothing. As the flames of his power leaped higher, he let out a roar. A single pulse emitted form him with so much force that it caused the remnants of the lingering smoke to disperse instantly.

At full power, Trunks flickered from sight in a blur of motion. When he appeared again he was right in front of Yamcha, his right fist balled at his side. He brought it up in a full power undercut, which he hoped would be enough to send Yamcha hurtling into the sky.

Actions

1) Flight + Barrier against Action #2
2) Flight + Power Up
3) Speed Burst + Rush Attack

WC: 341
TWC: 1,452

Last edited by Trunks on 3/15/2012, 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/14/2012, 11:54 pm

Yamcha saw his sokidan fly towards Trunks, thinking it would hit. But suddenly trunks stopped moving and put his arms out creating a barrier to block the ball. The sokidan then bounced off of the barrier and came hurling down to the ground. Yamcha unsupressed his power, knowing he'd need all of his strenght to keep up with trunks' new power

Damn He thought to himself as his attack was neutralized. He manifested his aura to become a barrier of some sort.

Yamcha then spotted the youngster powering up and while sensing him, saw that his power was rising at an alarming rate. The young human then powered up some more himself so he could be at his maximum, his long black hair flowing in the brisk wind of power he was emitting. As he was done powering up, trunks vanished from eyesight.

Yamcha then began to feel the vibrations in the air around him as Trunks boosted his speed as he close his eyes so when Trunks appeared infront of him and launched his uppercut to his chin, he grabbed the right wrist of trunks as he began to counter his attack. He also launched himself towards trunks in close quarters combat with his left leg and shot a hard right thai knee into his upper body in hopes of slowing him down as well as launching a ki wave from his right hand towards trunks' collar bone at close range.

WC: 221
Total WC: 1144

Actions
1) Unsupressed and powered up
2) Sensing Vibrations in the air and preforming a counter against Trunks (no FP)
3) Launched a ki wave at trunks while in close range following counter (15 FP)
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 3/15/2012, 3:19 am

Yes! He's reached his full power. This is what I was waiting to see. Trunks thought. Unfortunately, his undercut turned against him before he could pull out. Yamcha was swift and had a good instinct for melee combat.

When his knee met Trunk's chest, the lavender-haired warrior let out a low wheeze as the air escaped his lungs. Knowing that he was now in a vulnerable position, he he sent a pulse of ki downward, which in turned launched his body away from Yamcha. A blinding light brought his attention to a ki wave that was headed his way. Trunks gritted his teeth as he fought his momentum, screeching to a halt.

He grabbed the wave, grunting as it scorched his fingers. With a roar swung the wave, redirecting it. It sizzled away from, headed for the puffy white clouds in the distance. He knew eventually it would break the atmosphere and go into space, where it would harm no one.

"Not bad," Trunks said, rubbing the stinging sensation out of his hands.

At this point, Trunks knew one thing, if he wanted to keep up with Yamcha in melee, he needed to step it up a notch. His aura exploded around him again as he blasted off towards Yamcha. Up arrival, he threw a flurry of blazing fast punches, the legendary Machine Gun Fist technique. They were aimed both low and high, in hopes to make it all the more difficult for Yamcha to muster a full defense.

Finished with his onslaught, Trunks flew down, towards the line of trees in the park, gathering ki as he went. He paused, his feet brushing the top of a large oak tree. Pumping his arms rapidly, he sent dozens of ki blasts up at Yamcha in attempts to overwhelm him.

Action

- Take hit, Action #2
1) Deflection + Block, Action #3
2) Powered Flight + Machine Gun Fist
3) Flight + Renzokou Kikou Dan

WC: 316
TWC: 1,768

Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/15/2012, 4:42 am

The air below was full of panic and terror as Trunks got countered after he preformed a surprised uppercut to Yamcha, the flying knee to the chest strong enough to wind a normal man. Oddly enough, Trunks pushed himself away from Yamcha with energy. He was also able to grip his ki blast and deflect it away from himself as well as any civilians as it was discharged.

Not bad," Yamcha then adopted a wolf stance towards Trunks. The man was posing hard, moving his arms and adjusting his form.

He then yelled "Fist of Worlds...times 4!!" A ruby red aura appeared about his body flaring as he then shot towards Trunks.

With Yamcha's fists hard and facing trunks fists, he then preformed his machine gun fist and with his body litterally shitting speed and power, began to accurately hit each one of his machine gun fist strikes with more speed and power behind his, in his case, he was actually hitting the fists of trunks while he was using the technique yamcha was using at the time of the halfbreed's punches from machine gun fist being hit hard. Some of the shots he did miss since it was such a chore to keep up with the upper and lower assaults with this deadly technique and took a bit of hits.

He then remembered what king kai told him.

The gi i put on you can repel attacks, small ones regardless of how strong! to a degree... So he took hits as he broke through and launched hits on the body of trunks as well as his fists being dead on accurate and knowing that at the end of the day, he hands are going to be mad hurt and his arms might be a bit heavyer then usual. Yamcha himself took hits from the attacks but was still able to preform...

As Trunks launched his last shot, what looked like a wolf was headed straight for Trunks' chest, which was really in truth a vertical brass punch. Yamcha would then proceed running forward launching a left jab which looked like a wolf going to bite the neck which was yamcha's left hand in a claw manuver.

Yamcha while holding on to Trunks with his left hand on his throat if his second wolf stroke was successful then used his free limbs and began an onslaught of wolf like kicks as well as palm strikes and karate chops at trunks ending it with a drill kick to the gut which felt like a wolf's headbutt. At the same time releasing Trunks from the throat grab. to which should send him flying.

Yamcha used this time to rest and get some of his tiredness down by standing easy and calming down.

465 WC
Actions
1)Kaioken(14 +4[times 4]) and Machine Gun Fist 28
2) Wolf Fang Fist 32 & Grapple
3)resting in half meditative stance.
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 3/17/2012, 1:22 am

Trunks couldn't believe that all his punches had been deflected away by Yamcha's own fists. One thing was certain, however, Yamcha had far more force beyond his punches. The human was enveloped in a blazing crimson and white aura, like nothing Trunks had ever seen.

His power has skyrocketed. How can this be?

He was exhausted, his arms hung limp from the ki barrage. Putting out that much energy had been exhausting. It was all he could do to concentrate enough to pay attention to Yamcha's next attack.

Trunks knew that he couldn't stand by and let Yamcha tear him up with a combination attack. He projected and image of himself still floating there and slipped away at the last second. The human was fast and Trunks barely escaped, feeling the pressure of his opponent's ki almost knocked his breath away.

Yamcha's tenacious fists tore through the fragile illusion, dissipating it instantly. The release of power was frightening.

Shana defeated me with a move just like that one. Glad I didn't stand there and take it.

The lavender haired Half-Saiyan floated behind Yamcha, his arms folded and resting on his chest.

"You're powerful," Trunks said. "That much is evident. I don't know if you were really sent back by the Gods, but you've proven that you're no push over. "

With a curt grin and a thumbs up, Trunks blasted off, streaking across the skies.

- End Spar

WC: 228
TWC: 1,954

Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/18/2012, 4:40 pm

Yamcha stood hard when Trunks made the statement:

"You're powerful. That much is evident. I don't know if you were really sent back by the Gods, but you've proven that you're no push over. "

Yamcha then powered downed and spoke. "Any time you need help Trunks, i'll be close by. and your no push over yourself, i feel that you'll do well as the time comes"

Puar jumped out of the tree and hugged Yamcha while screaming, "WOW YAMCHA!! You were doing great out there!" Trunks flew off somewhere and Yamcha walked over to the water fountain in the west city park to have a drink and wash his face. Trunks has skill on him, but even he wasn't expecting me to use kaioken. The human warrior thought to himself as he then put more water on his face to cool himself off from the spar. He took a long drink and when he was finished, Puar came towards the fountain and had a drink as well.

Now with both Yamcha's and Puar's thirst now quenched, they both decided to walk around the park a bit more and relax a bit from putting on quite the show in the end.

-end rp-

204 words
Total word count 1818
15% gain from sparring chamber
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum