Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel In the Shadow (Astral) Realm : Guy Vs Lord Frieza

2 posters

Go down

Duel In the Shadow (Astral) Realm : Guy Vs Lord Frieza Empty Duel In the Shadow (Astral) Realm : Guy Vs Lord Frieza

Post by Piccolo 3/12/2012, 11:46 pm

The black market an shady underground of illegal merchants who sell of the latest top of the line equipment, especially Capsule Corp pirated equipment. This underground market had become an weekly visit for the xeno mercenary known as Guy. Employment was easy to come by and illegal weapons, armor, stolen property, came at an reasonable price, all the right stuff that mattered to an mercenary like Guy.

An odd stand named Zambardon's Enchantments, caught Guy's attention. “Welcome, welcome young warrior. I have many mystical items I have collected over my travels across the galaxy.” said an old weary Kanassan travler.

“Kanassan, the renowned psychics. I'm willing to hear what exactly you have for sell Kanassan.” Guy said.

The old Kanassan was glad to hear that someone on planet earth recognized his races gift for bestowing psychic powers upon items and people. “Today I have a very popular item known as the astral gem. This item allows the user to travel into the astral realm and speak to others or even challenge them to a spar with in the astral realm.”

Guy was intrigued by the astral gem, the xeno decided an item with this kind of power was not one to pass up. “Sounds like you just made a sell Kanassan.” The xeno Guy was now in possession of an astral gem.

Later that Day...

The perfect area for one to clear their mind, the serene forests located just north of the cold frigged western mountains. Guy sat Indian style, closed his eye's, held the astral gem in one hand and began to concentrate. His mind and soul was taken into the astral realm, it was like looking up into the stars, all Guy could see was endless background of the cosmos. Guy's astral from wondered around, a voice in the distant called out, some one else was on the same astral plain as Guy.

The xeno's astral form moved closer and closer to the voice calling out. “Hello, is their any one out their willing to face I.” said the distant voice. Guy was a few feet away from the voice calling out, his eye's widen as he realized who the voice belonged to. Growing up on Planet Coola 98, he learned to fear King Cold and his two tyrant sons, it just happened that here in the astral realm was perhaps King Cold's most terrifying son Lord Frieza!

“LORD FRIEZA!” Guy said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WC:410
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Namek

Back to top Go down

Duel In the Shadow (Astral) Realm : Guy Vs Lord Frieza Empty Re: Duel In the Shadow (Astral) Realm : Guy Vs Lord Frieza

Post by Old Frieza 3/13/2012, 7:33 pm

The Cold Clan Changeling sat on his metal throne, his hand resting against his chin. Several Xeno underlings kneeled before him, each silently worshipping their powerful master. Frieza was restless, but there wasn't a whole lot for the tyrant to do. The weak Icee, one of the Changeling's many cousins, had been hidden away on planet Frieza Seventy Nine, ridding him from the public eye. No one could abduct him again if no one knew of his existence.

"Hmph!" Frieza exclaimed, unwilling to hide his boredom any longer.

The tyrant's Xeno followers let out a near synchronous gasp, fearing what their master might do should he act upon his coming emotion. They could only continue kneeling at Frieza's side, any other outburst easily earning them a quick death.

"I'm in the mood to fight..." Frieza calmly spoke, earning several stifled cries from his audience.

The Changeling brought his hand from his chin and steadily rose from his non-hovering chair. He looked at the faces surrounding him, all of them filled with the familiar expression of terror.

"Not one of you is worthy of challenging me," Frieza announced to his mass of Xeno servants, "Begone from my sight!"

The lucky Xeno crowd quickly took their leave, many of them tumbling to the floor as they tried to exit their long held kneeled stance. Frieza could only snigger as the little ants desperately scurried away. His amusement lasted long enough to save their lives, the humour of it staying his hand.

"Ho ho ho! That never gets old!" Frieza laughed as the last Xeno left his sight, disappearing through the doorway at the end of the long chamber.

The Changeling's mood quickly turned, bringing back his original fighting urges. With his father the only capable opponent around, Frieza decided to try his luck with his Astral Gem. The odds certainly weren't in his favour. Most, if not all, life forms were much weaker than the tyrant. He stood undefeated, even within the Astral realm. That was unlikely to change, but an encounter now would certainly ease the Changeling's rising bloodlust.

"Now then," Frieza spoke as he made his way back to his chair, taking a relaxed seat on the impressively crafted throne, "Who shall I meet today?"

As his eyes closed and his natural psychic talents took over, Frieza found himself under a new gravity. It sought to bring him upward, urging him to rise. He easily freed himself from the confines of the physical world and let his mind soar upward, sending his consciousness rising into the cosmos itself.

It was only a few seconds before the force began to fade, leaving the Changeling floating in an unreal space. The location reminded him of his battle with the Saiyan named Celerus, except where they had fought on a burning star, he was now without such an obvious marker.

The lone being could only twist and turn as he looked for someone to fight. As time seemed to pass, Frieza wondered if there would even be an opponent to face.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are..." Frieza spoke, his voice echoing through the endless void.

"Lord Frieza!" A voice quickly answered back, riding on the Changeling's own verbal echo.

Frieza turned to face the source of the voice, effortlessly shifting his weight in the environment that was so used to him.

"Ahh. So there you are," Frieza spoke, locking eyes with the Human looking Guy, "And you already know my name... That ought to save us some time."

Frieza brought his now clenched hands up to his waist, his bent elbows extending beyond his back.

"I hope you're ready to fight, or else this might cause some offense..." Frieza spoke, quickly thinking up his first attack.

The Changeling's evil blood began to pump faster as the perfect starting technique came to his mind. With sufficient distance from his foe, Frieza sent a flare of purple energy out from his palm, shooting towards the unnamed fighter floating in front of him. Without any pause, Frieza sent another flare, then another, laying them on one after another until the stars around them glowed with the same purple light.

Of course, those volleys were simply a means of further introducing himself to his already knowledgeable foe. The Changeling fully expected a retaliation to his purely flashy technique.

Actions
1. Renzoku Kikou Dan
2. Renzoku Kikou Dan
3. Renzoku Kikou Dan

WC: 723

OOC: I do believe you were Godmodding me, Guy. Please don't write what Frieza might say. Thank you.
Old Frieza
Old Frieza
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Duel In the Shadow (Astral) Realm : Guy Vs Lord Frieza Empty Re: Duel In the Shadow (Astral) Realm : Guy Vs Lord Frieza

Post by Piccolo 3/13/2012, 11:40 pm

OOC: Sorry, that was not my intention. I was just trying to write out how the two meet.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The astral sky lit up with purple ki, all the xeno mercenary could do was try and dodge the barrage of Renzoku Kikou Dan, even though he knew his chances were slim. Guy flew across the astral plan evading the first few barrage's but the assault proved to much as Guy was clipped by the machine gun like ki attack. Now falling in what seemed like endless fall, since the astral realm has no concrete ground. Managing to finally correct himself, Guy came to a stop only for him to be meet by the third Renzoku Kikou Dan assault. Pelted by a dozen like ki blasts, the xeno Guy once more was sent into another free fall through the astral realm.

Once more Guy had to out on the breaks stop his free fall through the astral realm. "Lord Frieza mean serious business. Well if the little midget wants to play hard then I'll return the favor." The xeno mercenary Guy decided this was the perfect opportunity to use the Duo Form. Creating an identical replica of himself, their now stood two xeno mercenaries side by side.

The original Guy flies up towards Frieza using speed burst then follows up with a Rush Attack, if the attack succeeds Lord Frieza will be sent flying through the astral realm. The clone Guy waited for his opportunity to strike with an Crusher Ball that was ready to thrown at the changeling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WC: 239

- Evaded half of the first Renzoku Kikou Dan
- Took hit from Renzoku Kikou Dan

Actions:
1. Duo From
2. Speed Burst + Rush attack, Real Mercenary Guy
3. Crusher Ball, Clone Guy

Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Frieza 3/14/2012, 7:50 am

The villainous Frieza stared in triumph as his many volleys found their mark, his foe unable to deal with such an immense barrage. The Changeling watched as his opponent fell uncontrollably through the non-existent atmosphere, his trail marked by the line of purple smoke rising from his body.

You'll have to do better than that. It's not as fun if you don't fight back. Frieza thought, his opponent failing before his first attack.

Holding off for a moment, the Cold tyrant watched and waited as the Xeno Guy came to his senses and ended his spiraling descent. As he peered closer, Frieza caught the distant man talking to himself. The Changeling shook with suppressed laughter. His foe was no doubt psyching himself up for some worthless display.

A moment later, Frieza's foe somehow split himself into two identical forms. The Changeling could only watch in amazement, his curiosity now peeked. His wonder was short lived however, as the first Guy form disappeared from sight.

"That won't work!" Frieza called out, his senses already tracing the rapidly approaching Guy.

The Changeling could see the warrior advance, his fist already reeling back for what was no doubt a heavy hit. Frieza quickly retaliated, sending his own fist back for an equally powerful blow.

As Guy reappeared in front of the Changeling, their two fists met, colliding in an immense shock wave of negating force. The power sent into their respective attacks was almost equal; Guy's total strength having been cut due to his injuries and later divergence.

The impact left the two staring at one another, time around them slowing to a crawl as their fists cut against one another.

"You're not bad," Frieza remarked, "Perhaps you could favour me with your name."

Time quickly fell back into its normal rhythm as a fresh light fell upon the Changeling's back. The building red flare was unmistakably an attack of some sort, leaving Frieza with a mischievous solution.

The Cold Changeling gathered his speed and took off, quickly vanishing from his foe's sight. Frieza watched from his vantage point as the red crushing ball thrown by the man's copy rushed towards the original, enveloping him in a destructive light.

With an impact unsure, Frieza charged himself with an aura of lightning, readying himself against any other threat that might come his way.

Actions
1. Rush Attack vs Rush Attack
2. Speed Burst - Evade Crusher Ball
3. Lightning Aura

WC: 389
TWC: 1,112
Old Frieza
Old Frieza
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Piccolo 3/14/2012, 4:45 pm

"Did the mighty Frieza just give me a complement?" The idea of Frieza giving a complement during the midst of battle seemed odd to the xeno. The flurry of fists given by both fighters continued on. Watching the struggle between Guy and Frieza was Guy's clone, the clone sensed now was the perfect time to launch the Crusher Ball. The villainous Frieza must of sensed what was in store for him, suddenly Lord Frieza simply vanishes from the battle field.

Now the red volley ball sized Crusher Ball was sent hurling at Guy. Readying himself to time the attack for just the right moment, the real xeno manages to deflect the clones Crusher Ball, sending the ball veering off to the side.

"You idiot! Are you trying to kill me? It's like I'm attacking myself." Guy yells at the clone. The xeno clone simply shrugs his shoulders and simply vanishes, returning back into the real mercenary Guy.

Scanning the astral realm for his foe, the xeno mercenary see's an golden yellow aurora, crackling lightning surrounds the changeling. "Frieza is charging up, I don't want to see what he has in store."

Summoning his ki, the xeno mercenary begins to charge up his ki, an crackling purple aurora surrounds the xeno. "Lord Frieza my name is Grandiose Ujad Yami or you can simply call me Guy." The xeno extend his arm out, his palm facing his enemy, an charged up Big Bang Canon was being served up for Lord Frieza!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WC:249
TWC: 898

Actions:
- Deflected Crusher Ball
- Charge Up Ki
- Big Bang Cannon
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Frieza 3/14/2012, 8:57 pm

Frieza felt himself lucky that the human-like warrior didn't immediately see where he'd tactically retreated to. The gung-ho Crusher Ball attack had been deflected with relative ease, flying into the deep unknown. If Frieza had been readily visible, the attack might have been redirected his way. And even then, there was always a chance of dumb luck sending the poorly planned move his way. The Changeling's foe obviously wasn't particularly skilled at the finer points of combat, though he seemed to make up for it with both tenacity and his odd choice of techniques.

Before the Changeling could mention of word of his thoughts to his doubled foe, the two Guys became one once more. A one on one battle would surely make things a lot simpler for the both of them, though it reduced the amount of slapstick potential. Frieza had wondered what else he could do to make the pair fight each other, but now all of his musings were moot.

Oh well. I'll just have to amuse myself some other way. Frieza thought, his opponent already starting on new tactics.

The warrior had spotted Frieza, an easy task in the coverless non-sky.

The being's aura began to flare around him, his energy raging in a violet spectrum. Sparks crackled within the field, sending arcs of it sparking from his body. There was little doubt in Frieza's mind that the mystery man was readying for a powerful attack.

"Lord Frieza! My name is Grandiose Ujad Yami, or you can simply call me Guy." The now named warrior yelled, his voice echoing powerfully through the cosmos.

His name was not of any kind Frieza had heard before. His foe's human appearance had fooled the tyrant. Whoever Guy was, he at least wasn't raised or named by humans. At most, Frieza's foe was of an race unknown to him.

So, he's just a Xeno. Frieza thought to himself, his many servants falling under the same generic title. The Changeling could feel his interest slipping. A mere Xeno would be no match for—

A wave of destructive energy shot out from Guy's hand, the rapid mass quickly closing the gap between the two fighters with an efficient pace. Frieza's momentary lapse of judgement had almost got the better of him. Almost.

"A nice try!" Frieza yelled as he brought an index finger to the air, a ball of red ki quickly appearing on top, "But I won't suffer fools easily!"

The basketball sized bead crackled with black lightning, feeding from the Changeling's dark soul. The rush of blue light came ever closer as Guy's Big Bang Cannon quickly filled Frieza's vision. Luckily, Frieza outmatched his opponent in the two areas that counted.

"Now, you're finished! Take this!" Frieza cried as he threw his whole arm forward, tossing the entire world-killing orb towards the flood of Guy's wave attack.

Frieza's technique met the oncoming wave just in time. The sphere of death screwed into the Big Bang Cannon, forcing it back with quite a struggle. The Changeling could only imagine Guy's face when he realized he was faced with an opponent capable of superior force. The Death Ball had been thrown with greater speed, greater energy, and was in fact a better technique. The only downfall was its inability to be pushed forward after its initial launch. It seemed capable of tearing through Guy's attack, though the end result remained to be seen.

Not wanting to stay in one place for too long, Frieza calmly flew to one side, letting the energetic clash continue.

Though he was done underestimating his foe, Frieza doubted there was anything left to do. He was somewhat disappointed in himself. He'd wanted a fight but had used his power far too aggressively. Some part of him secretly hoped his enemy would prevail, at least against his latest onslaught. The rest of him, though, wanted to see the look of utter defeat in his opponent's dull eyes.

Whichever part of him had been prevalent during his use of the Death Ball would no doubt play some part in Guy's survival.

Actions
1. Death Ball VS Big Bang Cannon
2. Flight
3. Wait

WC: 682
TWC: 1,794
Old Frieza
Old Frieza
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Piccolo 3/15/2012, 6:56 pm

The black ball of ki meet the purple wave of ki in a head on collision. Guy using all of his might tried to push back the Death Ball. No matter how hard the xeno tried the Death Ball keep pushing foreword through the Big Bang Cannon. Guy had only one option left, abandoning the attack Guy opts for trying to power flight out of the area.

It was useless, Guy didn't have enough ki in him to attempt a power flight. Earlier Guy had recklessly wasted his ki by channeling a good portion of his ki into the Big Bang Cannon for one final desperation attack.

An black glow emitted from the Death ball, Guy could hear the crackling energy. It was too late, the ki ball had nailed Guy right before he could manage to summon a small amount of energy to enter a power flight. The crackling black energy engulfed around the xeno warrior, the explosion sent Guy in a spiral dissent through the astral realm. If this had taken place outside of the astral realm the xeno Guy surely would have been killed.

"Screw you Frieza...[expletive] you Frieza!" Guy shouted as continued his downward dissent through the astral realm.

Guy's astral form vanished, the strain of the battle proved to much for Guy's mind. Suddenly the xeno's concentration broke and Guy's mind and soul returned to his body. Guy collapsed in sheer exhaustion, he felt pain all over his body, he had an throbbing headache, he never thought that this astral gem could bring so much discomfort.

"That was too real of an experience. Frieza could of killed me....I....I barely survived. With monsters like Lord Frieza lurking in the astral realm, why would I venture back into the astral realm." Guy said to himself as he laid in the lush grass.

"I need a new line of work." Guy said.

The End of Guy's Journey
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TWC: 1217

- Took hit from Death Ball
ACTIONS:
- n/a
- n/a
- n/a
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum