Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ava EQ 17 - The Crane Hermit Part III

Go down

Ava EQ 17 - The Crane Hermit Part III Empty Ava EQ 17 - The Crane Hermit Part III

Post by Ava 3/15/2012, 7:45 am

The Crane Hermit Part III

Hard Quest

Requirement: Must have completed The Crane Hermit Part II

Reward: 3,500 zeni and +10 Villain Points.

Master Shen is satisfied with your skills in battle. But, your deeds in the last tournament have earned you a bad reputation. It seems a few wannabe heroes are looking to pick a fight with you. But, defeating them will not be enough. Do your worst and make their families pay too, to set an example of what will happen to those who challenge the Crane Hermit and his pupils.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ava had tried to meditate, just as Kaval had suggested, but nothing was working. She was angrier than ever. Her ki was still red and she was getting more and more frustrated. With every passing day, she felt like this master was not for her. He had exposed something in her and she despised it deeply. It was killing her true self. But had he brainwashed her to think that violence was okay, or had he simply brought out something that was already there. She was worried it was the former.

She was out in the barren land outside of the Crane school, punching the dead Leadwood trees. She had heard that if meditation couldn’t help, then pain and self injury would dull the sense of evil. It seemed to be working, but not soon enough. And not adequately enough to the point where the next events would just pass her by like any other ordinary day.

She suddenly breathed in quickly, clutching her left ribcage. She had been having these tiny little pinpricks of pain ever since the tournament. She never stopped to think what it was.

She saw movement on the hill opposite the school and stopped to look. A string of travellers were heading down the mountain path off in the distance. She squinted and held her hand up to block the harsh mid afternoon sun. There were five men, all in colourful regalia, from other martial arts schools. She smiled. Had they defected from their schools to join the Crane school? Had her brutal victory at the Dragon’s Heath Tournament spread so quickly that just two days after, Master Shen would have new students? She continued punching the trees, until the men were in range. They were close enough to see their faces. Their angry faces, looking at her with hate filled eyes. But they were far enough for her not to hear what they were saying. She stopped and watched them as they got to the door and knocked. Simon opened the door for them shortly afterwards.

“We’re here to see Shen.” The one man, who seemed to be the leader of the group said to Simon, quiet authoritively.

Simon rushed off and Ava stopped and watched the men, who had turned to look at her. Master Shen walked up to the door and spoke with the men. During the talk, he laughed several times, and the men seemed to become agitated.

“AVA, COME HERE!” Master Shen shouted suddenly.
She flew up to him, flitting most of the way. She landed beside the men and bowed to him.

“Yes master?” she asked.

“These men have come to fight you.” Master Shen said to her.
She looked over at them and smiled.

“Really, it’s a little early for bloodshed guys.” She said to them.

“We will fight you and destroy you!” one man shouted suddenly, shaking his fist at her while his comrades held him back.
She smiled wider.

“What do you want me to do, master?” she asked Shen.

“I want you to fight them and beat them, but not kill them…” he said, holding up his hand.

“Damn,” she said looking at the man who had his outburst just a second ago.

“Consider this your training for today.” He said, walking off.

“Yes master.” She bowed. She stood up and turned to the men, hands on her hips.

“So, who of you are the bravest amongst yourselves?” she asked.

“We will all fight you. But I will be first.” the leader said, moving closer to her.

He was tall and hugely built, like an ox. With tanned skin and stunning green eyes. He had long black hair tied back with a piece of red leather.

“What is your name?” she asked him, looking him up and down. She noted that he had a scar over his liver.

“Dreder, Master of the Tiger School.” He said, looking down on her.

“Dreder, good strong name.” she said, walking off.
“Okay, boys, come on down to my fighting ring.” She said, walking off to the arena where she practiced her ki blasts.

They followed her, putting their things down as soon as she stopped. They sat down and watched as Dreder stepped up opposite her, ready to fight.

He moved into his starting pose and she flipped her hair back over her shoulder.

“Last chance Dreder, you don’t want to fight me.” she smiled.

“No, you demon you, I will fight you and kill you.” He whispered, looking at her.

“Demon, we’ll I’m not exactly a demon.” She said, tying her hair up and moving into her starting position.

The wind came up and blew from behind her. She took it as a sign to strike first. She launched at him, her fists curled up and held tightly to her chest.
He didn’t even see it coming. Just the force of the air around her pushed him over and he landed on his back. He looked up at her as she towered over him, and gasped.

“The bigger they are, the harder they think they can fight.” she smiled at him.
She bent down and picked him up by the neck, holding him up in the air. He grasped at her hands. He kicked at her torso with his legs, but she felt nothing.

“Let me let you in on a little secret.” She smiled.
“I’m an alien.” She whispered.

“A what?” the man gasped.

“Alien.” She said slowly.
“My kind and many all over the universe refer to us as Saiyans, but to you pathetic humans, I’m an alien.” She whispered.

“I’M AN ALIEN!” she shouted for the rest of the group to hear.
“There is no human that can fight me and win. Only others of my kind can fight me, hurt me and dare I say it, kill me.” she said.
“But I’m to going to tell you who they are.” She smiled.
“But let me tell you a little something about us Saiyans.” She said, throwing the man at the group of men, watching her.

He bowled them over and she put her hands on her hips and waited for them to get up.

“There once was once a race of warriors, called Saiyans.” She said, sitting down folding her legs under her.

“They were strong and fast and powerful. They had the ability to turn into were-monkeys, called Oozarus, at the sight of a full moon, due to the fact that they had tails.” She smiled, showing them her brown tail briefly, and wrapping it around her waist shortly afterwards.

“They had the power to manipulate energy, or ki.” She said, holding out her hand, forming a ki ball in her palm.

“And turn it into weapons.” She smiled at the men as they stood watching her in horror. No doubt they had seen a ki ball before.

“They were so powerful, that an enterprising young Changeling, another race of alien to you, named Chiller, offered them employment in his organization.” She explained.

“Eventually, Chiller grew afraid of Saiyans, seeing what they were capable of, and fearing the rise of an exceedingly powerful Saiyan, a Super Saiyan, destroyed their home planet, along with about 98% of their race, making the survivors perpetually extremely bad tempered and rage fuelled.” She said, getting up off the ground.

“I’m a survivor of that blast. One of few, but there are others out there.” She added.
“Only a Saiyan can fight and kill me.” she smiled.
She moved into her starting position.
“So, do you care to try again, properly this time.” she smiled.

The men all looked at each other and they all launched at her at the same time. She smiled and powered up just a little. They all started using different styles on her; she could barely see the different types before they started to push her back. She was blocking punches and kicks from all different directions, and they were gaining ground. She frowned and began to take the fight seriously. She bent down and let them overrun her, punching and kicking.

They thought they were winning, but only for a moment. She suddenly powered up, to her 50 % mark and it generated a ki ring that overtook the man and flung them off her.

She stood up and looked around. They were all laying on the ground around her, out for the count. She smiled and walked up to their things, trying to figure out where they had come from exactly. She started looking through their things. She smiled when she found a map. There were five red trails marked on it, all converging and ending at the Crane school. She looked over at the men and smiled. They had left her a bread crumb trail. She stood up and tucked the map into her waist. She walked up to Dreder and looked down at him, with blood running from his brow.

“For your insolence, I will punish those you hold dear.” She said, as if passing down a judgement.

“Please, not my family…” he whispered to her, holding out his hand. She looked at it and then swiftly kicked it away.

“Will it send a message?” she bent down and whispered to him.

“Yes… yes, I get the message…” he begged.
She stood back up and thought for a second.

“Okay, maybe killing your family is a little harsh.” She rubbed her chin.
“Then the next best thing, your school.” She smiled, and took off, heading towards the school.

After a few hours she reached the first one, the School of the Viper. She landed and walked up to the gate. She didn’t bother knocking. She pushed the door down, splintering it as she walked in. The students turned to see her walking towards them in a rain in wood chips and splinters. She stopped suddenly and looked at them.

“Get your things and get out.” She said simply.
They all stopped and looked at each other.
“NOW!” she shouted, powering up, her red aura pulsating around her.

They ran for their dorms and came out a few seconds later; carrying the few things they had in bags. As the last student ran out past her, she lifted her hand. She formed a ki ball in her palm and shot it into the dojo, setting the wooden floor alight. She dropped her hand, turned and walked towards the exit.
She stopped in front of the older students, who seemed ready to fight her. She looked at them and smiled.

“I’m not going to fight you. It seems a waste to shed such young and handsome blood.” She winked at them.
“But I will leave you with this message.” She said walking up to them, pushing through their ranks and stopping, her back turned to them.
“This is what happens when you challenge a Saiyan under Master Shen’s training.” She said, flying off.

She looked back, seeing the young men trying to put the fires out. They were failing horribly and they realised it when the roof caved in and sent red embers flying up into the dark sky. She felt the pain in her side again and clutched at her skin. It was becoming more painful every time she did something bad. She wondered if they were connected somehow. She shrugged it off.

She looked at the next location on the map and flew right there.

The next was the School of the Ox. She dropped down and saw that they had gathered, and were waiting for her. As soon as she landed, they surrounded her.

“Now, now boys, calm down.” She smiled.
“I don’t want to hurt you. I just want to send a message.” She looked at the 20 or so young men with shaven heads.

“We have a message for you.” The eldest monk said to her.
“Good will always triumph over evil.” He said.

She smiled and nodded, looking down at the ground.

“You’re right.” She said to him.
“But what if you have good and evil inside you?” she asked him.
“Are you in conflict with yourself all your life, until one side prevails?” she asked, pushing through the ranks of the young men.
“Or was the good simply masking the evil.” She said, lifting her hand to the dojo window.

She shot a ki ball into the dojo, setting its paper inner walls on fire.
She turned to the men and smiled.

“I’m still trying to figure that out.” She said, taking off.

She watched as the dojo fell victim to her fire. She felt like the fire was burning into her soul more and more, with every spark and fire devil she saw flying up. That monk was right. Evil would be killed eventually, but then so would a part of her. She was born to do this, to fight and destroy. Then why did it feel so wrong?

She shook her head, checked the map and headed towards the School of the Tiger.

By the time she got there, it was midnight and everyone was sleeping. No one had called them and warned them that she was coming. She landed in the courtyard and looked around; it was silent, except for the running koi pond off to her right. It seemed so peaceful. Almost too peaceful to destroy. Almost.

She walked to the waking gong and picked up the paddle. She held it out over her head and brought it down, hitting the cold bronze disk hard.

She threw the paddle down on the ground and waited. Soon the young man who was left in charge of the dojo came running out. He had obviously heard of her, because the second he saw her, the blood seemed to drain from his body.

“Wake the others, get out.” She said simply to him.

He nodded and ran off. A few minutes later the last of the students ran past her, staring into her cold red eyes as she lifted her hand to the dojo window, letting off a ki ball. She watched as she ki ball burst into flames and engulfed the dojo.

“Why are you doing this?” the man walked up to her and asked her.

She turned to him and was suddenly confused.

“I… I don’t know…” she said, taking off.

She watched as they managed to put her fire out. Somewhere in her soul, she was relieved. She looked down at the next location and took off towards the Dragon School.

She landed silently in the courtyard and looked around. It was peaceful, with the sound of sleeping students inside their sleeping bags. And the sound of the courtyard waterfall sang soothing lullabies to them as they did. She smiled. It was beautiful here. She watched as a young man came out of the dojo and walked up to her.

“You are Red Widow, tyrant of Dragon’s Heath.” He said simply.

“Yes.” she said.
“Leave the dojo, or die.” She commanded.

“We have young children here, please reconsider.” He asked her.

He stepped up to her, into the light and she saw that he was blind. She gasped and turned her head away from him.

“Even though I’m not able to see you, I can sense there is still good in you.” He said.

“I know…” she whispered.

“Then why don’t you fight the evil.” He smiled.
“I sense you are suffering from Bloodlust.” He added, frowning.
“There is only one race in the universe that suffers from Bloodlust.” He added.
“You’re a Saiyan, aren’t you?” he asked.

“Yes.” she answered.

“There is still hope for you. I have seen one Saiyan come back from Bloodlust.” He told her.

“Who?” she asked him.

“His name is Kaval.” He said.

“Kaval, are you sure?” she asked him.

“Yes. When he first landed on Earth, his heart and soul were stained with thousands, if not tens of thousands of lives that he had taken in the employ of Chiller.” He said.
“But he came right. He now has a wife and child and friends that care for him… he has become an earthling.” He smiled.

“I know Kaval personally. I… I asked him about this just the other day, he told me mediation helped, but I never asked how he knew it would.” She said softly.
“Now it makes sense.” She whispered.
“He’s living with Bloodlust, right now, as we speak.” She looked at the blind monk.

“Are you still going to destroy my dojo?” he asked her.

She thought hard. Master Shen would know if she chickened out. She had to convince the monk to lie for her.

“No.” she answered.
“But if anyone asks, I set fire to it and you put it out.” She bowed to him.
“I might come study here, when I’m done with Master Shen.” She smiled.

“I wish you luck in finding your true self, Avalonia, the Saiyan.” He smiled.
She smiled.

He was clearly knowledgeable of the universe, how other would he have known the name given to her from her father… what was his name again?
She stood up and flew off, looking at the map one last time.

She gasped.

She had no idea how she was going to pull this one off. It wasn’t fair. She couldn’t do this, not even if Master Shen held a knife to the throat. But she needed to talk to him. She dropped the map and flew off. The map fell to the ground, the last school circled in red. It was the Turtle School.

By the time she got there, the sun was just about to come up. She landed on the shore and bent over forwards, having raced to get here. She was panicky, out of breath and terrified of what she had become.

“Roshi…” she called out to him.

But no one answered.

“Roshi… I need to talk to you.” She shouted, somewhat more panicky than before.

“Please, I’m not sure of what to do next...” she whispered, and gasped for air.

“Please don’t play coy with me now, I need your help!” she shouted, but still no one answered.

But then she heard footsteps. And another set of footsteps. There were two people here on the island. One behind the house and one inside. She watched as Agan came walking out of the house and into the light, walking down the steps.

“Agan…” she whispered.
It was the first time she had seen him since their fight.

“What are you doing here… I need to speak with Master Roshi.” She said, looking down at the ground, unable to look into his eyes.

“He’s gone off to go help some other dojos that caught fire last night.” He said, walking up to her. He towered over her, looking down at her, his arms folded over his chest.
His shadow fell over her, and felt the cold from his icy stare raining down at her.

“One he went to said the woman had left a message for their Master.” He said, looking down at her, hunched over in the dirt.

“This is what happens when you challenge a Saiyan under Master Shen’s training.” He said to her.
“I wonder who that is?” he said to her.

The disappointment was thick in his voice and she felt like she had betrayed her friend. Was he still her friend, or did he hate her now?

“Why Ava?” he asked her.

“These… these men showed up at the Crane school. They… challenged me. They said they were going to kill me.” she said, still not able to look him in the eye.

“And the Dragon’s Heath Tournament, why did you enter?” he asked her.

“Master Shen entered me.” she said, starting to cry.

They missed the drops of blood falling onto the sea sand just before the waves washed them away.

“Everyone knows about that tournament. It’s a winner takes all, fight to the death tournament. NO ONE ENTERS IT VOLUNTARILY.” He shouted at her.

“I’m sorry…” she gasped, struggling for air.
“I didn’t know, I swear it…” she gasped.

“How are we supposed to integrate you into human society when you leave a human corpse trail behind you?” he asked her.
“You need to blend in, not draw too much attention to yourself by killing humans.” He said to her.

“They were criminals…” she whispered.
“THEY WERE CRIMINALS…” she shouted, bloody tears running down her face.

“Criminals that were on death row. They were going to die anyway.” He said, bending down to look into her face.
“But the dojos, that was out of line…” he said, lifting her head.

He gasped.

“Ava… your eyes…” he said.
“KAVAL, GET OUT HERE!” he shouted.

She heard him walk around the house and saw him appeared from behind it, standing in the shadows.

“What now, Agan?” he asked him.

“She’s bleeding from her eyes…” Agan said.

Kaval looked worried all of a sudden and walked up to her. He bent down and tried to force her to look at him, much to her dismay. She turned her head away from him, fighting against his grip.

“Stop it already…” he said, putting his other hand on her cheek and forcing him to look at him. He saw blood streams where there should have been tear streams.

“What the?” he said, looking at her face.
“HAVE YOU NOT BEEN MEDITATING?” he shouted at her.

“I have, but… it’s not working…” she cried and more blood rushed out her eyes.

“Her eye colour is different too.” Agan said sadly.

“Red?” Kaval asked him and he nodded.

“Then the Bloodlust process is complete. It has taken full control of her.” Kaval said, standing up.
“What is your Saiyan name?” he asked her.

“I… I can’t remember…” she gasped.

Kaval looked at Agan and Agan looked at him. They both knew what it meant, but they had to be sure. This would change their lives forever.

“Where did you first meet me?” he asked again.

“I…don’t know…” she whispered.

Kaval bent down and touched her face tenderly, her blood rubbing off onto his hand.

“Come on Ava, remember. Remember just one thing.” He whispered.

“I… don’t remember anything. From Master Roshi’s training on, that I remember, but nothing before then.” She said, looking around wildly.
“What’s happening to me?” she looked him in the eye and whispered.

“It’s the Bloodlust.” He reassured her.
“How many people have you killed Ava?” Kaval asked her.

“I don’t know, ten, at least…” she thought back.

“Well that’s not so bad…” Agan sighed.
“When you got here, you had killed 5000 times that number.” Agan said to Kaval.

“I was also stronger and a trained killer.” He said to Agan.
“But she had a fragile mind to start with.” Kaval said, wiping the bloody tears off her face.
“I’m afraid there is no cure for it this far in.” Kaval sighed.
“There is only one solution.” He said, looking over at Agan.

“No, you can’t be serious.” Agan protested.

“We can’t wait till the next full moon. Then we’ll really be in trouble.” Kaval looked down at her.

The first time he had seen her, they were on Namek. She had fought him for her dragonball and lost. She was a strong and stubborn fighter, just like him. But she lacked experience, and the instinct to make that final move, the killing blow. But now it was the exact opposite. She was all instinct and no logical thinking. She was a danger to herself and the Earthlings. Something had to be done.

“Help me Agan, I … I don’t think I have the… heart… to… finish her alone.” Kaval said, holding up his hand to her face.

He turned his head away and she watched as a blue ki ball formed in his palm.

“No Kaval, there must be another way, therapy, another master, something.” Agan begged.

“There is no other way, Agan. Back on Planet Vegeta, when someone got Bloodlust, we locked them in a cave with the others and we let them kill each other. They weren’t fit to be around society.” He shouted at Agan.
“There is no human cure to a Saiyan disease.” Kaval said to him.

Agan sighed and reluctantly held out his hand to her face. She saw the blue ki ball from in his palm too. This meant only one thing.

“A mercy kill…” she asked Kaval and he nodded.
She saw a tear run down his face.
“I’m sorry… I disappointed you both…” she said, dipping her head, resigning herself to the fact that this was probably the best thing to do with her.
“Don’t remember me like this Kaval. This is not who I am.” she said, a bloody tear running down her cheek.

“It sure isn’t.” They heard a voice from inside the house. They turned and looked towards it.

They heard footsteps and a heart beat coming closer. They had known Roshi was in the house all along, but they needed to see what kind of state she was in before allowing her to talk to him.

“Don’t kill her. She can be treated.” Roshi said, walking out towards them.

“IT CAN’T, I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE.” Kaval shouted at him.

“He had Bloodlust…” Ava said, looking up at his face.
“Why didn’t you tell me.” she asked him.

“It’s irrelevant. By the time I got to Namek and met you, I was in control of it.” Kaval said to her harshly.

“But it still eats at you, doesn’t it?” Roshi said, walking up to him.
“Bloodlust can never be cured. Only managed, and every now and then, it rears it ugly head, doesn’t it Kaval?” Roshi said.

Kaval turned his head away. The old man was right. He still suffered from Bloodlust, he had just become very good at hiding it.

“I can’t believe you would kill her for something that you know can be managed.” Roshi scolded him.

“She could never do it. I struggle. Even four years on.” Kaval shouted at him.

“I can…” she whispered.
They turned and looked at her.

“I can control it.” she looked up at them.
“If you can do it, then I can.” She stood up and they moved in front of her to protect Roshi.

Roshi pushed past them and walked up to her. He looked into her eyes and saw that they were indeed red, from iris to white, they were stained with blood. Roshi bent down and put his ear to her chest.
Kaval launched at him but Agan grabbed him.

“His listening to her heart.” Agan whispered to him.

“She’s bleeding internally. That’s why she’s bleeding from her eyes.” Roshi said to them.
“The inner conflict she’s been fighting with all this time has caused her to literally, rip herself apart.” Roshi explained.
“She’s slowly dieing.” Roshi said, looking back at her.

Kaval looked angry then concerned, then angry again. Today was a roller coaster of emotions for everyone.

“I’m going to help you.” Kaval said, walking up to her.

“No…” she whispered.

“Ava you’re dieing, we need to get to a hospital or to Kami, or something.” Kaval said to her.

“No… I’ll be fine… I promise…” she smiled weakly.

“No you won’t be. Your heart is beating slower and weaker with every beat. Your colour has changed and your eyes are still bleeding. You need help now.” he protested.

“How long… do I have?” she asked Roshi.

“Five days, a week, tops.” Roshi said sadly.
She nodded and looked at Kaval.

“I deserve this. This… pain… is my punishment for killing so many people. ” She gasped, reaching for her side.

She breathed in hard, leaning onto his arm. The pain was becoming more and more intense. She stood up a little while later and looked at him.

“I’ll finish… my training with Shen, what ever happens… after that, well...” She smiled.
“I’m sorry to have bothered you.” she said, walking up to the sea water and bending down.

She splashed some water up onto her face and washed away all the blood. She stood up and looked back at them. This might be the last time she saw them. Kaval walked up to her.

“I’m not going to let to leave like this.” Kaval said, grabbing her arm and holding it tightly.
“You’re my mate, and I need to help you.” He whispered to her.

“No Kaval, go home to Jane and Alex. Forget about me.” she smiled at him.
“Just, act like you actually killed me back on...” She tried to remember the name of the planet where she had first met him, but she couldn’t. She shook her head, not trying anymore.

“Send my love to everyone.” She smiled over Kaval’s shoulder at Agan.

He nodded and she looked back at Kaval, whose black eyes were looking down at the sand. He realised this could be the last time he ever saw her. She used to be a hero, so her body would just disappear after she had died. There wouldn’t even be a funeral.
He looked back at Agan and Roshi.

“Give us a minute please.” he asked them.

They nodded and walked off into the house. Kaval looked at her, into her blood red eyes.

“Please don’t do this, don’t leave me so soon.” He whispered.
She smiled sweetly at him, tilting her head to the side.

“Oh Kaval…” she smiled.
“I don’t think I’ve ever seen you cry.” She smiled sweetly at him.

She lifted her hands and put them on his cheeks.
“Everything is going to be okay.” She whispered to him.
“I’ll be waiting for you in other world.” She smiled.
He sighed and took hold of her hands, holding them tightly, reassuringly.

“You won’t get to keep your body Ava.” He broke the news to her.
“You’ve done so many bad things willingly, you might die an ex-hero here, but there, you will be classed as a villain. You’ll get sent to Hell.” He told her.

She took that news in and looked down.

“With Chiller… and all the other villains that you two have killed.” she said sadly.

“Yes.” he replied.

She sighed. She had never thought of death. Let alone having it so close now. She had never thought of Other world or Hell. Only when she met Agan, who had already died, did she learn of Snake Way, King Yemma, and Hell.

“I suppose I deserve that.” She laughed half heartedly.

“You’re not evil, not by a long shot.” He tried to reassure her.

“Then why did I kill all those people?” she asked him.

“You were confused, I convinced you to go training with Shen… I never knew you would fall off the rails so severely.” He said.

“No, I knew what I was doing. I wasn’t confused. I had a choice to between good and evil, and I chose evil.” She sighed.
“Now I need to be punished for it. If that means Hell…” she stopped.

“Then it means Hell.” She added, looking at him.
“So I guess this really is goodbye.” She joked, a bloody tear running down her cheek again.

“Please don’t make me say it. Don’t make me say goodbye, or the ‘L’ word.” he begged.

“It might be your one and only chance to say it.” She ran her thumb over is lips.

She leaned forward and pressed her lips against his softly, kissing him. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. He kissed her back. She broke the kiss for a breath and leaned her forehead against his.

“I love you…” he whispered to her.

“I love you too.” She said, before kissing him lightly one last time.

As soon as she was out of his grip, she smiled at him, and shot off. For all her pain, her speed sure hadn’t been affected. He watched as she flew off and then he looked at his hand. It still had her blood on it.

She flew over the remnants of the schools she had razed to the ground and smiled. At least she would be punished for it later.

She landed back at Shen’s school and looked into the courtyard. He was there, training.

“I’ll kill one more person before I leave this plain.” She said to herself, feeling the pain gnawing at her insides again. She wouldn’t give Shen the pleasure of seeing her in pain. She bit it back and hid it behind her cold, dead expression.

“You did this to me, and for that, I’m taking you with me.” she said, walking into the school courtyard.

He looked over at her as she walked up the steps to her room.
She stopped at the door and didn’t look back.

“It’s done.” She said simply, before walking into her room and slamming the door behind her.
------------------------------------------------
END
-----------------------------------------------

Quest status – Completed.
WC – 5493
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

http://magnaangel.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: