Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaining the Beast Mode Ability

2 posters

Go down

Gaining the Beast Mode Ability Empty Gaining the Beast Mode Ability

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/16/2012, 10:57 pm

Yamcha is in the middle of the desert on a area where there were boulders and hard rocks. The clouds were out and there were shadows casted over the desert from this happening.

Puar was floating around shouting."Yamcha! you call yourself a master, why can't you unlock your inner powers.?" Yamcha stood hard and formed his hands into a claw like form from a stance of martial art, similar to stance learned from a Xero from long ago...Jeen-kune-do trained by the old bandit lord.

Yamcha then started to take a crane stance and shot his fist forward as he used the technique machine gun fist to punch at the wall with the force of a machine gun. The Shots came down on the rock face and caused cracks to appear evident on the rock face that he was attacking. As he stopped attacking, he put his hands to his right hip and launched a kamehameha wave at the rockish boulder that was giangantic as he brought his arms forwards with his palms out flat facing the rock.

The rock broke and yamcha decided to cross his legs on the ground and hovered a bit as he was concentrating his new power. The white energy comming off of him as he preformed this type of training and things started to float around him which were in a 100 mile radius.

Yamcha was sweating his face all as he began to concentrate his psychic powers to react properly to this reaction of his concentration.

255 words

1500 for transformation ::Beast Mode::
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Gaining the Beast Mode Ability Empty Re: Gaining the Beast Mode Ability

Post by Sairai 3/17/2012, 12:57 am

“Really?” Sairai asked, his eyes betraying his less than excited demeanor at his master’s words.

“Yes, really. You’ve been working hard all week. Take a break. You need to relax once in awhile if you don’t want to burn out,” Master Roshi said, looking out over the waves in front of his house without once looking back at the young man standing behind him.

The younger man grunted softly at the words and allowed his annoyance to pierce through his usually calm façade. “You’re seriously going to force me to take a break?”

The bald master merely chuckled and nodded his head. He pointed out over the ocean. “Take a day or two to travel and see the world, maybe go visit one of the more savage lands if you really want something to open your eyes. I hear the desert to the northwest is quite interesting this time of year.”

Sairai’s tail flicked back and forth in frustration and annoyance, and Roshi finally turned around and looked the younger being directly in the eyes, pulling his sunglasses down so that his small, slanted eyes were perfectly visible to the young man. “You’re getting agitated. You haven’t been getting enough rest for your mind or your body. It’s starting to make you antsy, restless, and frustrated. Go take a day or two off, or do I have to make you?”

Sairai shook his head in a hurry and immediately took off from the beach and headed toward the desert the old man had been remarking on.

A nice sunny day, some would call it, if they lived on a desert planet and were accustomed to triple digit heat. Sairai shielded his gaze from the run’s rays as he flew out over the desert area. “Why did I agree to pick a route that would send me flying over a desert?” the young Changeling asked himself unhappily. The sun beat on his back and was beginning to irritate him when he finally found a distraction from the annoyance of the midday heat.

Floating rocks? the Changeling thought. Knowing this not to be a normal Earth event, he decided to investigate. He expanded his senses and caught a hint of an exceedingly high power level out somewhere in the desert. It took him a few moments to zero in on it, but once he did, he picked up his speed and flew as fast as he could to investigate the source of the power.

What he found surprised him. What appeared to be a simple human sat in a meditative position, a bright white aura surrounding him.

“Interesting,” was all the Changeling student could say. He walked up carefully toward the man before levitating off the ground and assuming his own meditative stance, crossing one leg over the other and letting his tail rest on his shoulder. He kept his eyes open and kept his ki concealed, waiting for the man to notice him.

WC: 492

Last edited by Sairai on 3/17/2012, 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 61
Race: Changeling

http://www.infinitedbz.com/t636-sairai-the-soft-hearted

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/17/2012, 10:17 pm

Yamcha sensed someone comming and his psychic powers were back under control He looked around and spotted a lizard like creature comming towards him. "Hrm, he's not evil, maybe a spar is needed, i am training hard here." He then controlled his power with ki control and stopped his training, noticing the changling, "Hey there, you must be new to the planet, i'm yamcha. Master of the wolf fang fist. i don't know what your doing here but you must want to train. So how about a sparring session my dear friend, i could use some practice." He then let his ascended aura flare up so the new commer would know he's pure of heart and he would have nothing to fear from fighting him.

"Concider this a learning experience, we have to keep sharp to stop evil, or evil will go buck and destroy us all." He said with a smile.

Puar looked at sairai and smiled. "He's a good person Yamcha, maybe he'll help us in our quest to stop evil! Spar him first yamcha, he looks strong but he might be weak within." Yamcha replied to Puar, "He may be weak but from what i've heard of people of his race, he's good, he hasn't killed anyone on earth yet and doesn't want to destroy the planet, this should be a good training match"

200 words
455 words total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai 3/18/2012, 12:24 am

Sairai looked at the taller man with a half confused expression, his eyes betraying his lack of understanding. He understood the human’s reasoning when it came to evil. After all, the Changeling was born to a race of conquerors and crooked businessmen, but he still didn’t know why the man just out of the gate wanted to spar with him.

He looked at the martial artist and considered his reply for a moment before saying, “I’m not supposed to fight or train today. Master Roshi’s orders. He wants me to take a break, for some reason.”

The wind of the desert picked up speed, scattering the sands across the expansive wilderness. Looks like it’s possible that a sandstorm will pick up. Better be careful, he thought to himself. No matter how powerful someone was, there were some forces of nature you just didn’t want to mess around with, like volcanoes, sandstorms, and tornadoes.

Sairai looked at the flying cat and the man before him for another moment. There was something about them he liked, despite their rather ready, fire, aim mentality. The Changeling remained in his meditative stance, his tail hanging slightly over his shoulder, the tip swishing from side to side. A half smile broke across his face as he realized he had not yet introduced himself. “I’m Sairai, pupil of Roshi. It’s nice to meet both of you.”

Finally, after saying those few words, he uncrossed his legs and allowed his feet to touch the sand beneath. He immediately regretted it as the gritty earth got between his toes. He make a slight disgusted expression as he waited to hear what the other two had to say.

WC: 279
TWC: 771
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/18/2012, 1:32 am

“I’m not supposed to fight or train today. Master Roshi’s orders. He wants me to take a break, for some reason.”

Yamcha responded, "So your training under Master Roshi too? Excellent, i decided to take a break after being signed up for a tournament. That Jackie Chun, he beat me."

A breeze blew by, causing Yamcha's hair to flutter. "But yeah, i trained under master roshi for awhile, then i died and took special action to be trained by a man who watches over earth from a planet in the Other World or you might know it as the Next Dimension. I got there and trained hard on his planet, i learned new skills and sharpened my technique. And then i became ascended on the sacred planet of the kais. You could probably go there but you need to be pure of heart to enter."

He then recalled the other thing that Sairai said:

I’m Sairai, pupil of Roshi. It’s nice to meet both of you.

He then introduced himself. "I'm Yamcha of the Wolf stance and this here is my best friend Puar." Puar spoke immediately, "Nice to meet you Sairai, i can tell your a good hearted man, fighting in life can overtax you if you let it. So Yamcha's training in his desert homeland to sharpen his skills."

Yamcha then spoke. "I am starting a team which will defend the planet earth from all dangers and troubles. You may be small but you got a power in you, i can feel it. So how about it, it doesn't interfear with your training. It's like having a brother close by."

Yamcha and Puar then looked at Sairai awaiting a reply.

290 words
745 words total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai 3/18/2012, 2:32 am

Sairai pondered the two before him. Training in his desert homeland? I suppose that means he’s descended from some kind of desert dwelling folk, he thought. He looked around at the scarce plant life and the assorted boulders and assorted large rock formations on the horizon. There’s a way to live out here? he wondered.

As the two introduced themselves, Sairai nodded in greeting to them before allowing his ki to flow a little more freely, lifting him far enough off the ground to avoid getting sand in between his toes. He didn’t bother explaining, though he was certain they might have seen it as him showing off. He didn’t like showoffs himself, and knew that he was far outclassed by the human standing in front of him.

When the thought of a planet wide peacekeeping organization was brought up, the Changeling perked considerably and looked at the two in front of him. It had been a part of his personal beliefs since coming to Earth that it was a planet to be protected, from both internal and external threats.

He pondered the implications of the possible threats to the planet. For one thing, there was definitely the Planet Trade Organization, headed by the Changeling Lord Frieza. Sairai shuddered at that thought and pictured clearly exactly what would happen if the older Changeling set his sights on the planet Sairai had chosen as a new home.

Visions of the Changeling Saucer Frieza commanded and the possible hordes of followers he would throw at the planet filled his mind. Fights against some of the most powerful beings in the PTO, giant craters and burning forests filling the night sky as men, women, and children all called out for someone to save them. Then, finally, the final stand, where the greatest remaining fighters of Earth would stand before the Changeling Lord and what was left of his forces for one climactic battle.

Sairai knew that there was a chance that Frieza would come to Earth and attempt to take it, but he was not sure when, or how much more powerful the Lord would have grown in the meantime. For all he knew, the Saucer was already on the way, and Frieza was prepared to use the Super Nova attack made infamous by his father King Cold to exterminate the planet if it proved to be too troublesome.

Locking his eyes with the taller man and nodding in the affirmative, Sairai said, “I’ll give it a shot. I actually enjoy living on this planet. I don’t want to see it go up in ashes before my eyes. You’ve got yourself a recruit.”

WC: 440
TWC: 1,211
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/18/2012, 2:20 pm

Puar smiled, "well, i knew you had a good heart. Earth isn't going to be destroyed with a changling as yourself joining forces with Yamcha. He was trained by turtle and by King Kai! He has alot in his arsonal."

Yamcha repled. "I'm glad you've chosen to join the wu-tang sydicate, Now your first lession is to master a martial art style that suits you, I think the poison stance Scorpion would be effected."

He then smirked to the changling. "i was told from a namek from the future that frieza would try to overtake earth as well as any other planets...i will protect my birth planet Sairai."

Yamcha then got all serious. "Do you know any martial arts or kung-fu Sairai? I know rogafufuken and another called 'Jee kune do'. I know snake, tiger, drunken, as well as an assortment of others." He then winked at sairai, "Would you like me to train you?"

Puar then spoke. "Wow, Yamcha! Your going to train this changling? That would yield nice rewards for the hard work your gonna put him through!"

Yamcha was standing and Puar was on his left shoulder as they awaited a reply from their new changling recruit Sairai. Not much was known about him yet but soon, very soon....

217 words
962 words total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai 3/18/2012, 6:58 pm

Sairai glanced at the two to make sure they were serious. The name of their group was a bit of an odd choice, but he decided to roll with it. It wasn’t his place to pick on a name that obviously held some meaning for the two being before him. He nodded and said, “Glad to be a part of it.”

Then Yamcha started listing off a bunch of martial arts styles for the young man to possibly learn, and Sairai was so confused he couldn’t help but shake his head. “I’m afraid I’m not much of a martial artist quite yet. The only styles I’ve learned are the Turtle style so far. I’m still a student, so I’m going to stick with that one until I master it, I think, then I can go on to learn and master other martial arts so I can pick and choose what moves I want to keep in my own arsenal.”

Sairai nodded to him, showing that his explanation was complete. “I know you want to protect your home, and that is admirable, laudable even. I would be happy to stand beside you against the possibility of anyone, either from the world or another, causing pain and suffering.”

The young Changeling brought himself to a sitting position in the air, waiting to see what his new friend would say.

WC: 227
TWC: 1,467
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/18/2012, 7:16 pm

Yamcha and Puar listened to what the man said. "The name is still up for change, and i know turtle as well as wolf, i can fight turtle and crane easily." Yamcha boasted.

Puar interjected "Yamcha is one of the strongest fighters i know, i tell you with no lie that yamcha..."

::Poof::
"Is my biggest fan!" Puar now looked like a busty cheerleader with pompoms.

"Give me a Y. Give me an A. Give me a M. Give me a C. Give me an H Give me an A. What does it spell?" The busty cheerleader jumped in the air waving her pompoms as she yelled, "YAMCHA! Go Yamcha! Gooooooo Yamcha!!"

Yamcha smiled, "Well it's always good to have support, especially in these times of evil looming overhead."

Yamcha then remembered hearing the one thing sairai said to him that made him happy:

“I know you want to protect your home, and that is admirable, laudable even. I would be happy to stand beside you against the possibility of anyone, either from the world or another, causing pain and suffering.”

"Welcome to have you stand with us brother sairai," Yamcha said as he put his right hand out to shake sairai's hand "now the key thing to do is train and get stronger, hard work gets rewarded and lazyness gets zilch."

224 words
1186 words total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai 3/18/2012, 7:53 pm

Sairai watched the cheerleading routine with mild interest and started chuckling as she jumped up and down in the air. “Oh, that’s rich.” When Yamcha mentioned having the support of the people around him, the Changeling smiled softly. There was something about the hyperactive energy that these two had that he enjoyed immensely. When Yamcha offered his hand to shake, the young warrior gripped his hand easily and shook it with a grin.

“Well, I think this is the start of a wonderful friendship and partnership between us. I can’t wait to get started,” he said, the ring of sincerity in his words. His tail swished back and forth as he looked around them, sensing for any other strong ki nearby. Finding none, he smiled for a moment as he relaxed.

He “collapsed” onto his back, letting himself float in the empty air as he let the heat of the midday sun soak into his bones. “Ah, at first I really disliked this desert. It wasn’t exactly what I’d call hospitable, but if you come here to soak in the sun and just relax, it can be quite the wonderful experience, wouldn’t you say?”

He knew, of course, that relaxing could be seen as lazy, but since it was by the orders of his Master, he saw no problem in just soaking up the sun’s rays for a little while, at least while he worked out what he wanted to do to fill up his time that day so he wouldn’t have to go back to Kame House and the pain that was waiting for him should he return too early to have taken any kind of break.

WC: 278
TWC: 1,745
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/18/2012, 8:25 pm

Yamcha smiled at Puar, "You make a good cheerleader." Puar transformed back to his animal form. "Why thanks Yamcha!"

He then smiled as he shook hands with his new friend. "Now we have come to the beginning of our alliance. All i ask is undying loyalty to me and what's right and honourability to the clan, yourself and your actions. I know you can meet the criteria of my clan 'brother'.

The ascended master then laid back, falling backwards and used flight to hover with his body front up facing the sun. "This is relaxing, and you wanna know what else is fun?" Puar lied on Yamcha's shoulder and spoke. "Cloud gazing! That one looks like a boat!" Yamcha's eyes then looked at the cloud Puar mentioned and smiled. "Yeah a boat...and that one looks like surf board!"

Yamcha was having a nice time looking at the clouds with his new friend Sairai. He enjoyed the break within training, sparing and dueling. He found piece at last and now he was sharring this peace with Sairai.

"Sairai, are you prepare to fight all evil or die trying? The light is strong, i saw the gods on their sacred planet. They own all of this. It's up to us to punish those who would threaten this peaceful way of life. And another thing..."

The desert wind kicked up, blowing yamcha's hair in the breeze. "Whats with these planet brokers? trying to sell planets and take over civilizations? We have to stop this, we can't let the heat come to earth and destroy what we seek to protect.

The air was cooler now. The desert was calming down with cool dull winds blowing throughout the plains.

Yamcha then put his left hand through his hair, brushing it with his palm. "You got to understand, not everyone is pure of heart...some are evil, some are fully evil and some are neutral....what your learning is the basis for a turtle master. I want you to continue your training."

Puar then spoke while relaxing. "So Sairai, where did you come from? A changling like yourself must have an origin story?"

358 words
1584 Total WC
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai 3/18/2012, 8:39 pm

Sairai was about to answer the question about the Planet Trade Organization before Yamcha continued to go on with his speech, talking about good, evil, and neutral forces. Sairai responded, “I suppose the same could be said for all worlds, honestly. There is good and evil, and those who lie between, treading that gray space between. It is always been this way, and I doubt it will ever change. Both good and evil need their counterpart. It’s the eternal struggle of yin and yang, within the darkness there is light and within the light there is dark. Everything in existence has some measure of both.”

When asked about his origins, Sairai sighed heavily and sat up in the air to get comfortable. “Get ready, because I’m pretty sure you’re not going to like this. I was born on planet Frieza #79. It’s one of the outposts for the Planet Trade Organization, the ‘planet brokers’ you were talking about. I was actually raised with the intent of becoming an officer in their ranks.

“Needless to say, I didn’t make the cut, though I think that’s a good thing. I was what my race called ‘soft hearted.’ I was too nice for my own good, or so they would constantly try to beat into my head.” Sairai balanced his tail against the soft sands below, pretending to be standing on his tail to lighten the mood. “The fact was, I hated what the PTO did to their own. The soldiers barely get enough space to sleep, let alone a barracks worth using. They’re ruled by fear. They know that if they don’t serve to the best of their ability, or even if their ability is too low, that they’ll instantly be killed if for no other reason than their superiors are bored.”

Sairai looked away for a moment to regain his composure and turned back, his eyes slightly red. “I was going to become one of the instrumental weapons in their schemes to take over planets and enlist their soldiers. It was… quite the ordeal. When I dropped out of the military academy, my parents were furious. They did everything they could, including physical torture, to make me return and finish my training with the same coldhearted ruthlessness my brother possesses. I refused and ran, taking the first shuttle outbound from the planet. Eventually, I ended up here, after a couple of shuttle transfers to escape notice. I’ve come to love this little green and blue ball of dirt.”

With that he collapsed back on his back, hoping that his explanation was good enough. He really didn’t feel like getting into the gritty details.

WC: 442
TWC: 2,187
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/18/2012, 9:42 pm

Yamcha listened to what he had to say and looked different. "Your from Frieza 79? and were trained to be a planet broker? Well i was just a lone desert bandit along time ago, stealing dynocaps and capsules to get by with my friend puar. It was when i heard a voice inside me saying that there's a better way to live then being a thief."

Yamcha continued, "So i decided to become a hero and to protect this planet and with the training i've been doing, i should be strong enough to protect this planet, but i can't do it alone, i need friends like you. Compassion is not a weakness, you were a victim on Frieza 79 or what ever the planet was called, your free here. And no one is going to make you do something you don't wanna do."

Puar piped up. "I could tell you have a good heart Sairai, you left your planet just to escape what you were trained to be. That's alright in my books, you did good to come here. Now i want you to go and have a strawberry sunday! I hear those are really nice to have on a hot day like this."

Yamcha continued. "We all have pasts, we all have to face what we are. So train hard so you can bitchslap your past."

The desert was cool and vultures were flying in a flock overhead.

239 words
1823 total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai 3/18/2012, 9:51 pm

Sairai tilted his head at the warrior standing before him with his head cocked to one side as he listened to his story. Gave up a life of stealing from others to survive in order to become a protector of the people. What a noble pursuit, he thought, a light smile playing across his lips. He made a face of disgust when he heard the man mention strawberries.

“I never did really like strawberries all that much, but I think you’re right. I need to go and enjoy myself. This is one of the only days off I’m going to have for quite awhile, I’m sure, so best to make the best of it, eh?”

He listened as Yamcha explained the necessity to grow stronger so he could finally let go of, or as Yamcha said, “bitchslap” his past. He laughed a little and stood up, dusting himself off for a few moments. “Alright, I think it’s time I went and did something. If you ever need me, I’ll probably be at Kame House. Drop by any time you like. We can talk some more, maybe do a little sparring. I don’t know, but we’ll think of something.”

With those parting words, Sairai bowed to the man he had come to consider a new friend and charged up his ki before flying off in the direction of Central City. They made the best ice cream, and on a day that was as hot as this, he really did need something cold just to cool off.

WC: 255
TWC: 2,442
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/18/2012, 10:07 pm

Yamcha snickered. "You don't like strawberries? They are a delicacy on earth, go try some."

With that the good hearted changling flew away leaving Yamcha and Puar to themselves.

Yamcha spoke, "So Puar, how do you like our new friend?"

Puar responded, "He has a good heart, he's just training now, i can't wait to see you and him go at it." Yamcha just spoke "Puar...what did i tell you?" Puar responded, "That its not all about fighting, there can be peaceful times too, like this time we just shared."

Yamcha responded "Honestly, peaceful moments are rare for people like us, sometimes we take them for granted. I'm glad we met Sairai, he'll be a strong turtle expert when the time comes, now lets go home."

Yamcha then took out a capsule and looked for a clearing. Finding the clearing, he pushed down on the button of the capsule and threw it there. Within moments, Yamcha's Capsule house came into the picture.

"I don't know about you Puar but I am going to taking a long shower." Yamcha stated as he walked towards the capsule house and opened the door. Ah, air conditioning He thought to himself as he walked in with puar closing the door and locking it behind him.

end rp

214 words
2037 words total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down