Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Achieving Beast Mode at long last

Go down

Achieving Beast Mode at long last Empty Achieving Beast Mode at long last

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/17/2012, 5:19 pm

1868 wc, transformation achieved

Yamcha was laying down against a tree in shadow forest. He was resting until Puar woke him up.

"Hrm, this planet has potencial, and its full of strong powerlevels, i have to find a master to train with, I think Yamcha is wondering about his inner power ." Yamcha then looked about the forest and got up to his feet. "Slade is somewhere, probably ploting how to take over the earth,"Yamcha said as he got to his feet. "I must hurry to achieve more power then what i currently have, that vampire got stronger...why if i fought him it would be equal footing which would have been vigorous if i wasn't destracted by a dream."

Yamcha then walked towards the north, looking at the forest. "Not much commerce here, I've been hearing that green men live in this forest."

As Yamcha walked up, he saw a namekian looking hard at him. Angered by this namek, he started to shout. "And what's your problem? never seen a Human Warrior before?" The namekian started to speak. "I'm from the future and well let me tell you. The first people that ever entered our homeland were called Gohan, Goku and Vegeta. When Gohan and Vegeta came the planet was in turnoil. A man called frieza was looking for the dragonballs. He went into villages and started slaying the nameks, Vegeta did the same thing too. Gohan tried to help with his human friend krillin but it was to no avail, then a strange group was called to the planet. They were called the ginyu force."

The future namek then continued to speak "They did poses and each of them were strong in their own way. The first one that fought gohan and Krillin was guido, a small alien. He caught them in an attack and was about to kill them when vegeta cut off his head. Then another one called recoome came and fought vegeta. As vegeta powered up and hit him with everything, it looked like victory was in hand. But sadly, it wasn't. The one called recoome was really tough, his origin was unknown but he slapped around vegeta and the earthling called krillin. Gohan did his best to stop him but was beaten too. then everything looked grim until goku showed up. Then he beat Recoome with a well placed counter attack to recoome's attack. It winded him and knocked him out.

"After that, Jeice and Burter: A mutant and a super fast alien fought against goku. But they were no match for him. The two of them started flying around him but he wasn't moving. So they fired ki blasts at him, and he still didn't move. It was like he was super fast. So they performed an attack which goku countered by screaming, making his scream like a shield of sound." Yamcha just stood there listening to this young namekian. "After which, they launched an attack which goku deflected to the blue alien called burter. Burter got out of harms way but goku came up from behind. They began talking and burter got pissed off and started attacking him. Goku was evading and jeice was getting angry and shouted 'that's enough! no one makes a fool of the ginyu force!' He then jumped in and started attacking goku who was evading everything. He then used a technique to get out of the double team attack and made them hit each other. They both got mad but jeice calmed burter and goku appeared a few feet from them."

"They attacked and goku evaded. He then shot forward with a kick to burter, then sent him flying to the ground. But before he hit ground, he was caught by Goku. Now that's a man with compassion, he spared the life of Recoome and Burter, Jeice made a run for it to get the leader of the ginyu force. Now vegeta was healed fully and after jeice left, he drove his knee into burter's neck, and launched a ki wave which hit recoome, killing him."

Yamcha just looked at the namek. "How do you know all of these things, how do you know about these people?" The namekian replied, my father told me, as his father before him. He's told me many stories...but why are you here on namek?" Yamcha shrugged. "I'm looking for a master to train under, i need to become stronger...i need to unlock a new power." The namek smirked, "Why don't you see the wise demi human Solo? He's really strong and his techniques can bring a strong opponent down without much trouble. Plus he's a mystic so he'd be able to unlock your domant power" Yamcha snickered. "yes! now this namekian master will make me even stronger then before, hopefully it'll be enough this time, and this time, i will take down those who wish to be enemies of me and my friends as well as the fraction i'm going to create."

Yamcha looked around the shadow forest on earth, walking with the namekian youth who was talking to him. "Hrm, this planet has alot of high powerlevels...finding a master that can teach me the techniques i need to put out my enemies would be very paramount right now." He said to himself. As the winds blew in from the east, he looked at the namekian who talked to him, and looked in the direction of the north. "Well what would you like to say now?" The namekian responded. "I would like to know how you came in possession of a space craft, it's of namekian origin." Yamcha laughed, "You nameks, made this piece of junk? And it ain't mine, i think it might belong to you seeing how your a namekian and all."

The namek replied"Well you think it was easy making this ship, i think your an pure hearted person...i don't like these Human people, they are all about themselves, criminals and cons...their ways are unjust and ruthless, i'm going to teach you a lesson so are you ready?"

Yamcha looked at the namek as he got into a stance. "I'm ready," The namekian shot forward and kicked him in the chest. Yamcha went flying into a tree. but he bounced off the tree with his feet and spun like a ball going counter clockwise and nailed the namekian with two strong feet in the face, sending him crashing into the ground.

As the namek hit the ground, Yamcha shot forward and attempted to kick him in the face as he was standing up, the namekian sensed this and put up his arms to block. The namek smirked. "So you know how to fight...lets see what else you know." The namekian shot forward and started hitting him with his fists in certain areas, the punches were ki infused and were heavy.

The namek worked his body and then launched an uppercut which sent Yamcha airborn. After this, Yamcha's leg was grabbed and he was slammed down onto the ground, He then flipped back and cupped his hands to his right hip. "Kame...Kame...ha!!" THe namek then let the massive wave of energy rip from his two palms as he brought his arms forward with the thrust, a blue beam of energy approached Yamcha who was getting up. He then gathered energy in his two fingers and fired a two ki beams. As the blasts hit, there was a fight for supremicy with the attacks. Soon the attacks exploded and within the dust, the namekian and Yamcha were grappling. The namek nailed Yamcha with a headbutt. Yamcha sent a strong knee to his stomach. The namek coughed up blood and Yamcha kept kneeing him as the namek held on. (Drat, i can't use my hands) Yamcha thought while attacking, After a few hard knees, the namekian let go.

Yamcha then released the namekian. "well, it seems your not as strong as you let on, i'll spare your life because i don't feel like spilling namekian blood right now." The namek got up to his feet. "Well then Human Warrior, you passed the test of solo...i'm his student, i was out training and kept in mental contact with him, he says your a Human Warrior but not like the others from earth. He wants to meet you so lets go."

Yamcha yelled. "So this was all a game? i will see this Solo." The namek laughed, "You can try, follow me!" And both the namek and Yamcha gathered an aura about their bodies and shot off towards Solo's house. As they were flying, the namek spoke again.

"Master Solo is one of the toughest masters on this planet, i'm his student. the test was patience, toughness and mercy. you were patience with me as i told you the story. You were tough in battle and you were mercifull to me." The namek laughed, "I won't don't worry..." The namekian stopped and Yamcha stopped behind him. "What's the meaning of this sudden stop?" Yamcha asked? The namek replied, "To see master Solo, you must offer him a piece of fruit and these trees have his favorite fruit." Yamcha floated down to the tree and took off a piece of namekian fruit. "This better get me trained!" Yamcha roars, "I don't want to give him this fruit and here that he won't train me!" the namek laughed, "He'll train you don't worry." The namek then flew again and Yamcha flew behind him.

Solo was sitting on the front porch of his house relaxing when he sensed a Human Warrior and a namekian. (What's this another student? He better have something to eat as an offering...) Solo thought to himself. The Human Warrior landed with the namek infront of Solo and Yamcha handed him the namekian fruit. "Solo, i'm going to cut to the chase." Solo took the fruit and ate it as he was talking. "I want to train with you, i want to awaken my latent powers, i heard your the best teacher on namek right now."

Solo then smirked. "You should be able to achieve it now...i had my namekian student train you. Now you know sokidan right?" Yamcha nods. "Then try to summon as much spiritual energy into yourself to transform.

Yamcha braced himself and gathered spiritual energy about his body, he absorbed it into him and powered up from the spiritual energy that he absorbed, A white icy aura came about his body as he strained to get the transformation. He was sweating a bit, his mind flashing to when shana killed him and the rage he felt. Suddenly his body got more muscular and his long black hair turned silver with ears atop his head like inuyasha, his hands turned into claw and he roared as he achieved his first transformation.

As the light cleared, Yamcha looked like a buff raditz with silver hair, claws and ears in his hair.

"I did it! i got my first transformation! Yes!" He then looked at Solo, "Thank you, i will always remember what you've done for me." And with that he flew off towards the north east.
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum