Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roshi's quest 3

Go down

Roshi's quest 3 Empty Roshi's quest 3

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/17/2012, 7:28 pm

The Turtle Hermit Part III

Hard Quest

Requirement: Must have completed The Turtle Hermit Part II
5106 WC
Reward: 3,500 zeni and 10 Hero Points.

After your island venture, Roshi has taught you some of his best moves. Soon enough and you'll be the master of the Turtle Hermit Style. He has decided to test the skills you've learned in actual combat. On a nearby island, a martial arts school holds an monthly tournament. Roshi has signed you up. However, little do you know the venerable master has also signed up under the guise of Jackie Chun. Can you beat Master Roshi himself in hand to hand combat?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yamcha looked at Roshi as they began their lesson by sitting at the dinner table talking "Now today we
talk about missions, now missions are essensial because they help hone the
body spirit and mind of the fighter or in your case shinobi."

Yamcha smiled."Yes, missions are important so i should go on them alot." Suddenly Lunch
comes running in. "Master Roshi! there are some hideous monsters outside,
one is a humanoid Mutanted Turtle. Yamcha and Roshi run outside and see the Mutanted Turtle.
"Roshi! I'm here to test your student" Yamcha just screamed, "Then you'll have to go through me" Yamcha
shoots forward and hits the Mutanted Turtle in the face with a punch then kicked it
so hard it cried in the chest."

The Mutanted Turtle laughed and smirked, "You hit
hard, our shells can take alot of damage and yet you hit so hard i can feel
the pain from the damage." Yamcha just fades and strikes it with a strong
kick to the chest which he took and the earth cracked underneath him.

"Nice attack, the force inside it must have made quite an impact." Yamcha just
stares at him. "Do you really want to test me?" The Mutanted Turtle says
yes and transformed strenght to grow into a buff Mutanted Turtle.

Yamcha just uses the technique called machine gun fist and began assaulting the turtle,throwing
punches into the shell of the giant Mutanted Turtle, the Mutanted Turtle just opened his mouth
and an erasor cannon came down on him, Yamcha used his free hand and grabbed the erasor cannon and deflected it into the sky hit the Mutanted Turtle harder with his wolf fang fist technique, the punches felt like wolf headbutts.

The Mutanted Turtle screamed as the hits were starting to sink in and he was being driven
back to the woods, Yamcha then shot back and cupped his hands to his right hip then thrusted his arms fully forward, his palms facing the opponent as he discharged the blue energy wave which hit the Mutanted Turtle causing him a massive
explosion.

As the smoke cleared the Mutanted Turtle was on his back in the forest, as
Yamcha got ontop of him he got hit by a ki shot in the back, as he got up he
noticed a namekian that was angry. "You desterbed my meditation so for that
you must fight me." The namek was meditated over the seas by roshi's island and was pissed that his meditation was broken. The angered namekian used a technique that caused him to split into
4 people and they shot towards Yamcha and started throwing punches and kicks
which he powered up blocked against them with pure speed.

the namek kept attacking and attacking and Yamcha kept blocking until he got bored and
counter attacked all 4 multi-forms until they all went flying into trees and
became one again. "Nice try but lets see you beat this...." The namekian
transformed into a super namek and shot forward with a punch which was so
strong that Yamcha went flying into a tree, then the namek kept throwing
punches into his chest then roundhoused him to the face, Yamcha was thrown by
the roundhouse as it caught him to the face and flew towards the ground and
bounced off it.

Yamcha was on his knees when the namekian fired a gallic gun
fast off at Yamcha, he raised his arms and caught the blast and as it
exploded, smoke overtook the woods, now knowing he had a smoke screen he
then sensed out the namekian and shot forward nailing it with rapid punches using the wolf fang fist technique which caused so much damage that the namekian was coughing up blood, the namek used erasor gun
and sent Yamcha flying in the sky.

Yamcha braced himself and the attack exploded on him, as the smoke cleared Yamcha stood strong in the air as the
namekian was on the ground painting for life, the namekian then used limited
regeneration to stop the enternal bleeding then looked at Yamcha. Yamcha then
got enranged. "That hurt, that fucking hurt!!!!!" He got mad and powered up,
the Roshi master just smiled. (Now you can become a master...) His aura
flared out and then floated down to the ground. (Your a master now, i guess your ready to use your
mastery over the arts we taught you.)

Yamcha just glowed with a white aura and looked at the namekian. Yamcha drew his sword from his sheath on his back.
The namekian forms a sword and points his finger. "Mutanted Turtle Worshipers, this is the one who belongs to the
Roshi sect," The humanoid Mutanted Turtles then come out of the woods and look at
Yamcha and shoot towards him firing energy blasts which he blocked
and parried with his ki sword, Yamcha then shot up and began slicing and
dicing the Mutanted Turtle worshippers who then fell to the ground bleeding so bad
and gasping for air.

The namekian gets mad and raises his hands, a mist
overtakes the forest and the Mutanted Turtles are all gone except for the inner
strenghted Mutanted Turtle on the ground outcold on his back. Yamcha then shoots
forward, he slashed the namekian twice and shoulder thrusted him into a tree which exploded from the
raw power, he shot his left hand out and used a energy ki wave that he discharged which caused the namekian to go back to his base form.

The namekian spat up blood and screamed as the hit caused him damage and pain,
he then shot forward towards Yamcha who used his sword to hack, slash and gash the namekian into bits and bits the head rolled off and began to regenerate, as the namekian came back Yamcha got mad,

"I don't care how long
it takes, you will never attack the Crane school!!!" He then flared with a
red aura and his powerlevel began to rise.

Yamcha then hit the namek so hard and punched right through the namekian, he then looks at the fallen Mutanted Turtle and threw him into the air then fired a kamehameha wave to send him airborn, he then flew back to master Roshi
who smiled, you became a master as well as becoming a super human, thank you

-later on-

Yamcha was on kame island meditating quietly when roshi stood over him. "So are you ready for the next session of training?" Yamcha broke his meditation and slowly got to his feet after Roshi spoke.

The sea was calm and birds were flying above in the clouds, the wind was moderate and the breeze was so cool.

"Now yamcha, i've trained you in survival training as well as you trained with the north kaioshin and becoming a beakon of good. Now i want you to inlist in a tournament to see how strong you are. I hear some Roshi and demon king students might be there so be careful and don't be afraid to give it your all."

Yamcha smirked, "Very well, i'll go to this tournament, where is it?" Roshi gave Yamcha a program about the tournament and the map which would locate where the tournament would be.

Yamcha then bowed, gathered his energy and by following the map, searched for the island.

Roshi changed himself into Jackie Chun and took out a capsule. He then threw it down after pressing down on it. It bounced and expanded into a hoverbike. Jackie Chun then got on the hoverbike and flew to the island where the tournament might be.

Yamcha reached the island and landed in the signup area. Ironically Jackie Chun came in on his hoverbike a few seconds after Yamcha and turned it back into a capsule. He waited in line with Yamcha and spoke with him. "Hey, your a well trained student of roshi and of a god, this should be interesting." Yamcha replied, "Yeah, but your new, i've never seen you before. My name is Yamcha,"

The old martial artist then spoke to Yamcha, "I'm Jackie Chun, the returning champion of the tournament." Yamcha smirked "Wow, okay, i'll make sure that i make it to the finals...i'd like to fight you." Jackie replied, "And i you."

Yamcha and Jackie Chun get themselves registered and enter the area of participants.

The people all got to their seats as the announcer got ready. He then looked around at the other 6 participants. 2 was wearing a Crane school Gi, another 2 was wearing demon king gi, another was wearing a Capsule Corps Jacket with baggy pants and boots, and the last one was a cat like demi-human wearing a black gi.

The annoucer then stood infront of the fighters with a number box. "Pick your number." "Yamcha picks his number and it's number 1. The Crane student picked the number two.

The announcer spoke. "So it's Yamcha vs Crane School in the first match." The CC fighter picked number 3 and the demon king minion picked number 4.

The announcer spoke once more. "So the second fight is the demon king represenative vs The Capsule Corps Fighter."

The second Crane student picked 5 and the demon king minion picked 6. The annoucer spoke again. "Now the third fight will be Roshi vs demon.

The cat like demi human picked 7 and the one named Jackie Chun picked 8. The announcer then spoke once more. "Now fight 4 is the cat vs champion jackie chun!"

The announcer then said for everyone to sit down and wait for the matches to begin.

The announcer then stood in the ring. "Ladies and Gentleman! Today we have 8 fighters fighting for the championship title! Who will win this honor of perstige? I don't know but lets start off the first match!"

Yamcha and the crane fighter came out to the ring. "First off, he trained under the turtle school and now revived from death, what new skills does he have? welcome Yamcha!" Yamcha walked into the center of the ring.

The anouncer spoke again. "And now, a strong contender for crane school, lets give it up for Ren!!" The crane student came into the ring.

The drums were being sounded as the announcer spoke. "Now you can see the anticipation for this first match," The gong was sounded. and the announcer yelled. "You can begin!"

Yamcha took up a stance, his hands facing his opponent. "So, you think you have a chance against the champion, you'll have to contend with me."

And with that both fighters shot forward, Yamcha flipped over his opponent, cupping his hands to his right hip then as he was over the crane student, discharged a kamehameha wave at point blank. This manuver pushed the crane expert down and caused a massive explosion to occur.

Yamcha got onto his feet looking at the fallen crane. That was too easy He thought to himself. Suddenly there was groans comming from him and he got to his feet. "Not bad," Ren replied to the attack. "That hurt" He then spun on the ground in an attempt to trip Yamcha, he jumped into the sky and the crane expert jumped up too. Then they were trading blows in mid air.

The announcer spoke. "Wow, Yamcha nails a kamehameha on his opponent whos harder then granite! Now they're in the air trading shots, how will this go down?"

Yamcha flipped forward and nailed his opponent with a heel to the back of the head which sent him crashing down into the ring. Yamcha decided to land in the ring at this time. Ren landed on his hands and knees. "Wow, not bad at all....but can you take a frontal!?" He yelled as he ran at him. Yamcha then caught his right fist and shot his right foot into his gut. He then flash kicked the opponent going clockwise from the flip. and launched him in the air.

Yamcha then upped his speed and vanished from view and appeared ontop of the crane expert and spiked him cleanly into the ring. Then he shot down with his right knee and nailed it on his torso. Yamcha then got up to his feet and just smirked. "Wow, don't tell me that's all that crane has to offer."

The crane artist used a speed boost to vanish and reapear infront of yamcha with a headbutt to the chest. Yamcha was winded and flew towards a wall. Ren shot forward while yamcha was on the wall and preformed the machine gun fist while he was on the wall. The hits were devistating. Ren then spiked yamcha and sent him crashing down to the center of the ring.

The crane expert lifted him up and threw him into the sky yelling. "Volleyball Fist!" As yamcha came down he shot forward with his right fist to keep him in the air. Then he set him up as he fell again with a volley then as he was airborn, Ren shot up and spiked him down to the center of the ring.

As yamcha hit, his eyes buldged out and he was down.

The announcer then spoke. "Wow, a machine gun volley of punches then a volleyball fist which is exactly what is says! Yamcha is down!"

The crane expert smirked. "Wow, just another wannabee...hey!" Yamcha shot back on his feet. "Not a bad technique" The human warrior said, "But i didn't like being the ball."

The two go at it again, this time yamcha's in his wolf stance moving forward then running, moving his hands so it looked like a blue wolf was charging ren. He then unleashed numerous jabs, hooks, karate chops and palm strikes which the crane expert was blocking. Yamcha then slid under Ren, grabbed his legs and performed the figure 4 technique which was a good grapple ability. He renched his legs, twisting them with his own legs in the middle of the ring.

Ren was screaming in terror from this movement, his legs felt like they were going to break. The announcer then ran in. "Ren, how does it feel to be caught in this move?" Ren yelled. "It feels like my legs are going to break!!" Yamcha held firm in his leg lock, not giving a chance for it to be broken. He then applied more pressure until he heard a 'crack' and let go. The announcer spoke once more. "Yamcha has broken the leg of Ren. Ren is unable to continue so the first match goes to Yamcha!"

Yamcha smiled and went back to the participants area.

Yamcha decided to get some more training in and looked into his astral crystal.
His mind was transported to the main gate of Yemma's Forest and saw moz and goz. "Hello
mez and goz, i'm here to sharpen my training." They all went silent. "In a tournament?" Yamcha nodded and frowned. "Yes i am and i just won the first match" Moz smirked. "Well you know the drill you gotta face
yourself before you get into the astral forest." Yamcha grinned. "Alright, i'll face
myself again to get into hfil.

Yamcha grinned as his silowet appeared. "So, you let yourself get beat up by a
girl eh?" Yamcha lunged forward using Wolf Fang Fist which aloud him to charge like a wolf but the
silowet jumped into the air and fired an ki blast at Yamcha.

Yamcha used zanzoken to make an after image of himself and came from behind
and fired a Ki ball from his right hand which hit the back of the copy and created a
massive explosion, as tbe smoke cleared, the copy fell to the ground landing
on one knee.

Yamcha shot down, unsheathing his sword for a slice but the silowet zanzokened and
Yamcha slashed through an after image, then Yamcha got a knee to the face and
flew backwards. Yamcha then zanzokened, his after image still flying back and
reapeared infront of the silowet and sliced twice again, this time scraping and cutting the silowet into ribbons.

The silowet used it's ki tot to push off Yamcha and Yamcha repelled off of the gate and
came forward once more with a strong slash to the chest, He then launched a ki wave into the silowet who took the blast and exploded.

He then turned to mez and goz? "Is that good enough for you?!" In responce
the gate opened and Yamcha was aloud into Hell to train.

Yamcha walked in to astral plane which was connected to otherworld
and saw that there was a sign and different pathways,
one lead to the gym of mez and goz the sign read, another led to the demon realm and
another led to king yemma.

Yamcha decided to go to king yemma and began to walk down the path, as he got
close to king yemma's domain there were very strong oni guarding the door.
"You wish to train with king yemma, you must prove your strenght by fighting
us, the ones that king yemma trained exclusively for this

Yamcha groaned. "Oh great i have to fight you guys this is great." Yamcha then
shot forward and nailed one in the chest, but the shot didn't send him
flying. "Wow, you guys must be strong." The blue oni then shot forward and
threw a punch at Yamcha which Yamcha responded with a flash kick which nailed
him in the face, Yamcha then cupped his hands to his right hip and fired off a
kamehameha. But the oni fired a ki blast cannon and the blasts
pushed at each other, Yamcha struggled with the ki blast but managed to push
harder.

Yamcha pushed and pushed and eventually he broke the blue oni's attack and hit
him with the kamehameha. The oni began to boast as smoke overtook his gi
which looked like goku but had the insignia of king yemma. "not bad, not
bad...lets see if you can take this..." The oni began to move his hands in a
fast pace then brought the hands to his mouth and fired off a blast from his
mouth. Yamcha fired a kamehameha to counter the
blast, the blasts pushed at each other and this time, Yamcha's attack broke and
he took the damage from the finish blast.

Yamcha then crossed his arms and as the smoke cleared, smoke came over his
body. "Damn, that makes us even." He said with a smile as he used passion of
the melee and shot forward towards him, he then zanzokened as his charging
after image went right through him and Yamcha shot forward with a lighting
kick which was numerous kicks to the chest, He then preformed a flash kick
and then zanzokened into the air and preformed an axe kick on the oni's
head, the blue oni then crashed into the ground and left a dent,

Yamcha then grinned, "This was a good warm up," He then heard a voice. "Yamcha your up next!"

He then left the astral plane and was back in the tournament.

The announcer began the next round of fighting. "Now we're in the semi finals! Yamcha is up against the demon king's Stine! lets give them both a round of appause!"

The crowd cheered as Yamcha and a man that looked like recoome but with white hair and the demon king gi worn about his body now in the ring.

They began. Yamcha stood hard as the demon king's minion just fired a mouth blast at him. But using his legs, Yamcha kicked away the mouth blast and upped his speed so it would look like he vanished. Stine looked around and got a barrage of hard right knees to his kidneys as yamcha came from behind, he then punched the back of the head of stine once and kneed him in the spine with his left knee. He then shot back a bit awaiting a responce.

Stine growled and turned around only to get a two boots to the face from a running drop kick, His body skidded across the ring.

The announcer spoke: "Looks like Yamcha's in the lead with hit and damage ratio."

The demon that serves the demon king braced himself and charged forward after getting back to his feet. He then jumped into the air. Yamcha spots him putting his left hand onto his right wrist for support and was getting ready to fire an attack.

Yamcha cupped his hands to his right hip. "Kame" The ball of energy appears in his hands. "kame" The ball of energy is growing massive. "HAAA!!" He then launched a super kamehameha at the demon's attack, both were pushing each other back and forth being dead even.

Yamcha yells. "Kaioken times 2!" Apon yelling that, a ruby red aura came about his body and the energy wave became even stronger, pushing back the demon's attack until it engulfed him completely. An explosion was heard throughout the skies.

As the smoke cleared, the demon was blocking hard and floated back to the ground. Yamcha then started preforming low kicks to keep the demon from getting his footing, driving him back more and more. Soon there was nothing left since he got the demon to the edge of the ring with his low kicks.

The demon burned with fire and brought his leg up and kicked yamcha into the sky. The human warrior coulden't put up a block in time and was sent airborn. He then controlled his flight and Yamcha was floating in the air. The demon then put his two fingers to his forehead and began to charge up energy. Yamcha cupped his hands to his right hip, forming a blue ball and waited.

The demon discharged a special beam cannon at the floating yamcha who also discharged a kamehameha wave which met the special beam cannon and pushed back and forth. Yamcha then powered up a bit while preforming this technique and more energy went into the kamehameha.

A massive explosion was heard and the attacks canceled themselves out. Yamcha came flying down to smite the demon when Stine fired two dodon rays from each finger towards yamcha who then forced his ki to push him down out of the flight path of those attack.

Yamcha landed in the ring and apon landed, sprung forward and launched an attack called lightning blast. The demon put up a barrier and the lightning attack had no effect. As the barrier went down. Yamcha appeared underneath the demon and preformed a strong uppercut, then grabbed his leg and slammed him into the granite tiles. As the demon hit the tiles, they started to crack. Yamcha then slammed him once more into the tiles which cracked again. He then used a technique that roshi taught him called pressure points and touched the center of his spine which paralized the demon.

Yamcha then threw the paralized demon out of the ring.

The announcer spoke. "Wow! what a match! The winner by ring out is Yamcha!"

Yamcha then goes back to the participant area of the tournament to watch Jackie Chun's fight.

The Young warrior then heard the announcer: Alright, in the semi finals, we have Jackie Chun!!" the crowd clapped and cheers. "A veteran of fighting, the raining champion will now face the crane practitioner!""

The two got into the ring and the drums sounded, then the gong. "You can begin!!" the announcer yelled.

Jackie started acting drunk in the ring. The crane student laughed. "Wow, you had one too many..." Jackie walked all drunken to the crane expert and kicked him in his face followed by a punch to the kneecap.

Yamcha watch this match closely. The crane student got mad and rushed forward towards Jackie Chun. Jackie turned around and elbowed the crane student in his chest causing him to fly back a bit but he was still able to get to his feet.

Yamcha remembered that skill. Roshi taught me that one, this Jackie Chun must be related to master Roshi

The crane expert then growled and grew in size, ripping off his T-shirt. Suddenly 2 extra arms appeared on the back of the crane student. Yamcha wondered how Roshi would deal with this.

The crane expert then shot forward with a barrage of punches with his extra two arms out of his back, Jackie was blocking for a while then went for a sweep on his opponent, tripping him and fired a ki wave at close range when his opponent was on the ground. The crane expert was in pain, his two arms going back into his body. Then they both vanished. Yamcha looked to the skies as did the announcer

"Wow, it looks like the battle has left the ring and has turned arial! Who's going to win?"

Both Jackie and the crane expert were trading blows in the sky as they rose up. Jackie launched two ki beams at the crane expert who launched a dodon pa. The dodon pa went through an afterimage while the ki beams hit the crane student.

A smoking fighter who was of crane origin fell back into the ring on his back, his chest smoking. He tried to get to his feet and Jackie appeared infront of him with a round house to the temple. The crane student moved his face so it would hit his cheek. It landed and the crane student stood there in pain. Yamcha looked at both fighters. "Wow, jackie is going to be hard to fight..." He said to himself.

Jackie then preformed the Lightning Blast to the crane student who was picked up by the electricity and was sent to the skies. Suddenly a massive explosion was heard and Jackie's opponent was falling to the ground, out of the ring. The crane student then suddenly floated before touching the ground and re-entered the ring.

Yamcha was shocked. Jackie then used his pure speed to spin around and disapear. All Yamcha heard were taps on the tiles for awhile. Then Jackie appeared infront of him and struck the crane expert so hard he flew out of the ring.

The announcer yelled. "Victory by ring out! Jackie Chun!!"

Jackie Chun goes back to the participation area.

Jackie walked into the participants area and looked at Yamcha, "Looks like its you and me, i may be old but i got skills. So don't feel discouraged, there's always someone stronger then you." Yamcha looked at Jackie Chun, "Your one hell of a fighter, i'd be honored to trade blows with you anytime." Jackie smiled. "Roshi did a number on you. You got manners, honourable conduct...it would be an honor to fight you."

The announcer then spoke again. "Time to start the finals!" Yamcha and Jackie Chun walk out to the entrance of the ring.

"Today." The announcer said. "We have a treat for you for the finals! First we have Jackie Chun!" Jackie after hearing his name walked to the center of the ring to stand on the right side of the announcer.

"He's a hard veteran, tricky and skillful, and the champion of the last tournament! his average fight time is 36.7 seconds, lets here it for Jackie Chun!"

"And now! A newcommer who has made quite an upset in this tournament, Yamcha!" Yamcha then walked out to the center of the ring and stood on the left side of the announcer. "His skill is with counters and grappling, a hard defense and dangerous offence! His average fight time is 35.8 seconds lets here it for Yamcha!"

The announcer then talked to both of them. "Have fun, dazzle us." Both fighters nod and took up positions. The drums started to sound as the announcer walked to the outside of the ring. Then the gong was rung. "You can begin!!"

Yamcha shot forward with a jump kick to Jackie. Sadly, Yamcha went through an afterimage. He put on the breaks and looked around. Jackie appeared on his left flank with a left cross to the face. Yamcha used his free hand to preform a palm strike to Jackie's chest. Both went back a bit but were quickly back on their feet.

Yamcha took a wolf stance and ran at Jackie who charged at Yamcha. Yamcha countered Jackie's punch by grabbing it with his left hand and launched a right elbow at his collar bone. Jackie fired a ki ball at close range to Yamcha's gut. They both went back from the attacks and steadied themselves.

Yamcha then sensed a rise in jackie's power as he put his hands to his right hip. A ball of energy was formed in jackie's hands. Yamcha then cupped his hands to his right hip. As Jackie fired a kamehameha wave, it went through an afterimage. Scared of hurting bystandards, he force the wave upwards.

Yamcha was in the air above Jackie and thrusted his arms downward toward jackie, the kamehameha wave hitting the granite tiles by jackie, causing jackie to fall on his ass.

Jackie got to his feet baffled until Yamcha appeared behind him. He put his two arms around Jackie's waist and suplex him into the granite tiles, which cracked from Jackie's head hitting the tiles with that much force behind him. He then held on in an attempt to crush jackie.

The announcer screamed. "Wow, two kamehamehas and a suplex! This will be a tournament to talk about fokes!"

Jackie pushed out his energy to escape the hold. He then spoke. "You are quite skilled, but you can't win this..."

And with that Jackie moved about the ring real fast then appeared in front of Yamcha and launched a super kamehameha at close range to his chest. The beam picked up Yamcha and forced him from the ring to hit the wall which was outside of the ring, an explosion was heard and when the smoke cleared, Yamcha was on the ground with hurt pride. "Wow, how could you control kamehameha that well? Are you a relative of Master Roshi?" Jackie said "Yes, i am and it's paramount that you learn this, winning a tournament can lead to evil, i coulden't let you win until you are ready, which you are still not. I'm sorry, being runner up is better then nothing."

-after the matches-

Yamcha and Jackie are in the ring beside the announcer. "Runner up is Yamcha, the winner is Jackie Chun! Still the champion of this tournament. Better luck next time yamcha!"

And with that, Yamcha flew away somewhere as Jackie Chun went away.
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum