Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Turtle Hermit Finale

Go down

The Turtle Hermit Finale Empty The Turtle Hermit Finale

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/20/2012, 5:04 pm

The Turtle Hermit Finale

Medium Quest

Requirement: Must have completed The Turtle Hermit Part III.

Reward: 1,000 zeni and Turtle Shell.

After defeating Master Roshi in hand to hand combat, he has decided to teach you the true meaning of ki control. He takes you deep into a volcano about to erupt and tells you to use your powers to survive the explosion and subsequent torrents of lava using your ki blasts.

Turtle Shell - Accessory - A thick weighted enchanted turtle shell that helps protect the wearer from harm. Increases endurance by +1,000 and reduces agility by 2% in combat. Boosts all XP gained from training by 8.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Yamcha walked back into kame house, he went into his room and began to meditate with his astral crystal. His mind was then pulled into the crystal and Yamcha awoke in the astral plain, it seemed to be a guantlet of sorts with a tournament ring that was really big. The young hero was on the outside of this ring in the astral plane.

Yamcha walked in and was announced, "Now Yamcha your first opponent will be a former student of roshi." Suddenly a small fighter the size of krillin entered the ring which looked really large." The fighter then bowed. "Master Roshi taught me in a bizare method of teaching." Yamcha responded, "I know. Lets begin shall we?"

The small human shot forward with a rush attack and unleashed a hard knee to the chest of Yamcha who blocked the attack. Then Yamcha preformed a front kick to the gut of the small human which landed and using the martial arts benifit of speedy strikes, launched an elbow to his back to send him crushing to the ground. The small human landed on his hands and knees and shot backwards.

Yamcha shot forward. As Yamcha shot forward the human shot forward with a kick to the chest that yamcha countered with a fist to his kicking foot. The small human flew back and used flight to control his flight. He then landed in the ring. Yamcha then fired a ki beam at the small human who boosted his speed and dodged it.

The human was nowhere to be seen, but yamcha listened to the taps on the tiles and shot his right arm in the form of a karate chop to his right flank and nailed the human who flew back and fired a ki wave right towards Yamcha's face at point blank range.

Yamcha fell down to the ground onto his back to dodge the ki wave and spun on his back, getting to his feet quickly.Yamcha then shot forward with a thai knee to the chest of the small human who faded from view by using the after image technique and from an angle above Yamcha, launched a kamehameha which pushed Yamcha down into the tiles, causing them to crack under the pressure. An explosion ensured after the beam pushed him down hard enough.

Yamcha's back was smoking, his gi undamaged and he was on his hands and knees. He then pulled himself together and stood up. the human dove down with his two feet out in an attempt to slam his feet on his back. Sadly the small human went through Yamcha's after image technique.

Then without warning a hard uppercut was launched by Yamcha towards the small human. It landed and he was airborn. This caused him great pain and anguish. He then shot up into the sky with a rush attack and with both fist balled up over his head, spiked the small human back down into the ring. He then thrusted his arms forward like a machine gun and launched numerous ki waves down towards the ring where the small human laid stunned, hitting him with hundreds of ki blasts from his Renzoku Kikou Dan technique that he learned. The small human was on his back with his arms crossed like an 'X', taking it all all head on.

As the smoke cleared, the human stood there, smoking heavily and opened his mouth firing a erasor gun. Yamcha smirked and channeled KI to his right heel, his Jin intensifying as he preformed an axe kick at the erasor gun, deflecting it right back at the small human. The small human then made an after image of himself and faded from view. Yamcha then saw the small human flying infront of him.

"Your good kid. You got strength and defence, the way of turtle." Yamcha reguarded this truth to his opponent. Yamcha then let him in on a secret. "Your not that strong, i've been holding back, i'm at 25% of my full power."

The small human was sweating hard after blocking the blows and feeling the pain, Yamcha then noticed that the younger was forming an orb of energy in between his two palms. The wolf expert then shot his hands forward infront of his chest with his palms facing the human as he unleashed an lighting blast just as the kid thrusted forward his hands and fired a maximum buster. It was a move Yamcha has never seen before.

The blasts hit and explode. Both fighters in defensive stance floating above the ring. Yamcha uncrossed his arms and then smirked and looked at the human. "Is that it, it looks like your out of gas..." Yamcha then floated down slowly as the small human floated down, wheezing and sweating. The human smirked and laughed, "I may be out of gas but your hits are lig..arghhhhhhhhhh..." He spat up blood and fell over grabbing his stomach as yamcha boosted his speed and hit him at the same time using the twin finger strike on his gut from his left hand and striking him with a palm strike with his second strike in the same place where he landed the twin finger strike but with his right hand.

A Witch Kaioshin appears on a throne, apparenly she's been here watching the fights in the astral plane. "Yamcha!" A strange light comes over Yamcha and he feels revitalized, "Now the next fight is a warrior that has trained under korin the cat along time ago, he's a spirit now but he's skilled, welcome The Earth Dragon" Yamcha thinks to himself, "aw well time to dance." Suddenly a fighter that looked like a lean man came into the ring. Yamcha sensed him out and unsuppressed to 50% of his true power, knowing that this opponent was tougher then the last fighter.

Yamcha shot forward withand nailed The Earth Dragon in the chest numerous times with his wolf fang fist strikes. He started with the elbows and shoulder blades as his target when he was punching. The hits seemed really hard and fast. Yamcha used the technique lightning blast by bringing his arms close to his body then streaching them out forward towards his opponent in close range to land a critical blow.

Ironically, the attack shocks The Earth Dragon who then used Ki Transmutation to use the energy given to him by the attack.Yamcha jumped back a foot just before The Earth Dragon launched an attack. It then went through Yamcha's after mage technique and from above, he thrusted his hands down with his palms facing The Earth Dragon as he fired a kamehameha wave above him.

The Earth Dragon just put his two hands over his head, his palms facing the kamehameha and catches the attack. An explosion was heard but as the smoke cleared, The Earth Dragon was just clapping his hands from the dust of the attack. "Aw well, it's not everyday you cancel out a legendary attack." Yamcha shot down using a rush attack and dropped a knee on his skull, which caused The Earth Dragon to draw blood and feel dizzy.

Yamcha then circled The Earth Dragon with great speed and launched his devistating machine gun fist attack, hitting him with great speed and power, all around him in vital areas in hopes of slowing down this brute. He then fired a ki beam at each shoulder blade and waited for The Earth Dragon to make a move.

The Earth Dragon then fired a ki wave at Yamcha's chest which sent him flying and then appeared behind him to grab him by the legs and slam him into the ground, As Yamcha's tough Gi protected him from the attack, he was picked up and slammed on the ground. But his hands touched the ground and he turned with his body, flipping the manuver which litteraly sent The Earth Dragon spinning along with Yamcha. They both landed in the ring, still facing each other.

Yamcha then used a speed boost while The Earth Dragon was gathering his bearings and got behind him,wrapping his legs around The Earth Dragon chest and hitting the back of his spine, his collar bone and the back of his skull and neck with the machine gun fist technique. Nailing him hard and fast.

The Earth Dragon flew into the air while Yamcha was nailing him then shot down back first to the ground to crush yamcha who was still attacking multiple times to the back of his head and neck as they were falling to the ground. As the two hit ground, the tile cracked and King Kai's Gi that Yamcha wore took most of the damage.

Yamcha then wrapped his hands around his neck and clenched hard, knowing that this will weaken his Jin moderatly from all the punishment he's taken. The Earth Dragon was bleeding from his face and roared at the grappling technique Yamcha was using as he powered up. This pushed yamcha off of him and caused The Earth Dragon to float in the air and catch his breatth.

Yamcha then flipped to his feet and and formed the spirit ball by summoning his spiritual energy. Once the sokidan/spirit ball was formed he then launched it at The Earth Dragon.Yamcha guided the ball to miss him directly and summoned it to hit The Earth Dragon in the back of it's head. As the Sokidan hit The Earth Dragon in the back of the head, he crashed down like a bullet into the ring on his stomach. Yamcha then got on top of The Earth Dragon and got him into a grapple called the cobra clutch, which was sitting on his back with his legs forward holding the neck with his two hands.

The Earth Dragon was down and the Witch Kaioshin said "Enough! Yamcha, you win this round." Yamcha releases the The Earth Dragon who said to Yamcha, "i really didn't expect that..." Yamcha then bows to the earth dragon. "Your a good fighter, i had to actually try to beat you. Lucky thing i had king kai training, or i'd be at a loss in this 'bout." The Earth Dragon responded. "I trained against the cat that never sleeps, and yet you defeated my never ending stamina...wow you are who you say you are." The Earth Dragon then vanished from the ring leaving Yamcha and the Witch Kaioshin by themselves.

The witch kaioshin then spoke to Yamcha, "I've been watching you everyday, You got skills and potencial but your eyes give you away, strike from your subconscience mind. Strike from your inner essense. The movements you'll come up with will suprise any opponent even you." Yamcha bowed, "Well i am a skilled fighter, now what's next?"

The Witch Kaioshin spoke. "You are free to leave anytime. This training is complete." And with that, Yamcha concentrated his psychic powers and left the astral plane awaking in his room sweating in his cross legged meditative state. He took a towel that was on the night stand and whiped the sweat from his head. "Wow, that was intense...better go outside and train. But first, a nap" He said to himself as he went to sleep in his bed in kame house.

1,885 words

1115 words to go.

Last edited by Yamcha on 3/20/2012, 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

The Turtle Hermit Finale Empty Re: The Turtle Hermit Finale

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/20/2012, 8:14 pm

-2 hours later-

Yamcha awoke from slumber only to see Lunch infront of him in his room. "Time to get up sleepy head! Roshi wants to see you outside." Yamcha came from under the covers, puting on his tough gold T-shirt and his King Kai Gi which was a black gi with the mark of turtle on the front and king kai on the back on the torso part. He put on the pants part of his gi and placed on his King Kai Boots and King Kai wristbands. He then fastened his sheath where his sword was resting in and walked out of his room and went through the kitchen to the outside where Muten Roshi was waiting for him.

Alright Yamcha, Roshi spoke As you know you've been training around the clock, i must say i'm impressed with your efforts, now i want to see how your comming along with the kamehameha wave. Yamcha asked. "But Master, i learned most of your moves, why do you want to see my kamehameha?" Roshi replied. Only by seeing it will i know how far along you've become as a student of turtle, Yamcha replied. "Where do you want me to show you?" Roshi replied Go 10 yards out from the shoreline, show me your kamehameha wave and i'll grade you from there. Yamcha walked with Roshi to the shoreline, then Yamcha walked 10 yards out from the shoreline until he was up to his ankles in water.

Yamcha was in the shores of master roshi's island training his kamehameha wave with Roshi's coaching. The wolf fang fist master was cupping his hands to his right hip chanting. "KAAAA...". The water started to part somewhat around him. concentrate harder! The power lies within, Roshi said to Yamcha as he trained.

The young warrior then concentrated harder and chanted, "MEEEEH...". The water began to part even more, spreading out in larger ripples in the shore and rising up, orbiting yamcha's body as it rose up. Good, but it's more then boosting up your power, its drawing from a deep well, Roshi instructed Yamcha as he was training his kamehameha wave.

The human warrior dug deep into his inner power as he chanted, "HAAAA..." a blue ball of energy manifested between his palms. The water around him rising from knee level to waist level circling him and the ripples becoming more prominate. Excellent! Roshi cheered. That's the basis of the normal kamehameha, it's like mine, a true kamehameha at that level. You've trained really hard when you died where ever that was. Now i can see your almost ready to leave me Yamcha smirked. "I can take it one level further sir..." Roshi replied. You mean, you know the basis of the super kamehameha?

Yamcha then dipped into his inner well of power and chanted while still in his turtle style wave stance, "MEEEEEEH..." The ball of energy cupped in his palms got even bigger, the water now circling yamcha's body was shoulder level and the ripples became strong waves. Yamcha was 10 feet out into the ocean, making waves crash into the shoreline where roshi was standing. Wow, that's alot of energy, it still needs training. I know you'll benifit from my next task of training. Now launch that kamehameha towards me, don't worry i can take it.

Yamcha then thrusted his two arms forward with his palms facing master roshi who was standing on the beach and yelled. "HAAA!!!!" The blast was massive and ripped towards roshi who just shot his two hands forward, catching the blast with his palms, holding it as he was slowly being pushed back from the super kamehameha wave. He then deflected the beam into the sky with lots of skill and a bit of effort on the turtle hermit's part.

Yamcha then walked back to the beach from the shoreline, looking at master roshi. "Master, i have trained under you for some time," Roshi responded, "yes and now we will test your ki control."

Master Roshi threw down a capsule dynocap after pressing down on the button and a cruiser appeared. "Come with me, i need to take you somewhere." Yamcha and Roshi then entered the cruiser and left roshi island. As roshi was flying he spoke, "So you lost to Jackie Chun, well i know you learned a strong lesson that day, now the next training is similar to the survival training i sent you on before. This time you can use your powers, your going to need them."

The cruiser flew over a few islands fast and slowed down near a big island. "Ah, here it is. This island has a volcano that's been active for awhile, alot of people live on this island so your task is to survive the volcano with your energy. The heat combined with your control and mastery over ki should prove useful training." The hovercraft then landed close to the volcano near a clearing. Roshi turned his cruiser back to capsule form and led Yamcha to the base of the volcano.

"This is the passage way for the volcano, be careful and remember all of your training." Roshi then waited outside as Yamcha went in.

885 words
2770 words total
230 words remaining
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/20/2012, 9:36 pm

Yamcha entered the volcano and was hit by a massive wave of heat. Wow He thought to himself as he kept walking on the path into the volcano This is insane, a erupting volcano...woah! Yamcha fired a ki wave towards a wave of magma. He then noticed the ground was shaking. The ground started to crack under him. Yamcha jumped up and fired a ki beam at the crack which fixed it Suddenly a wall beside him broke and he fired another ki wave at the wall to push the magma back. This was holding nicely.

As he was fixing the one volcano wall, another one beside him broke open so Yamcha fired a ki wave at the other wall to push the magma down. He screamed as he unsuppressed his power and pushed back the magma. Then after sorting that out. The whole volcano shook and yamcha shot up into the air and cupped his hands to his right hip as he spotted the ground about to spew out lava. Look's like super kamehameha time He said to himself as he formed a massive ball of energy in his two palms that were by his right hip as he was heading up.

Yamcha then thrusted his arms forward with his palms flat facing the magma crack and launched a super kamehameha to the massive crack where magma was spewing. The only thing keeping the town safe was Yamcha and his strong energy wave. He powered up to his maximum and pushed down the magma until he patched the massive hole. The volcano looked calm now and he spotted roshi flying in his cruiser.

Yamcha flew to the cruiser happy. Roshi opens the hatch and lets him in. Now your training under me is complete, good luck in your future training. Yamcha smirked. "I can still improve!" Roshi then took Yamcha back to his island.

324 words
3094 words
Quest Complete!!
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down