Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psionic Training on the astral plane: Yamcha vs Alberdyne

3 posters

Go down

Psionic Training on the astral plane: Yamcha vs Alberdyne  Empty Psionic Training on the astral plane: Yamcha vs Alberdyne

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/20/2012, 5:43 pm

Yamcha sat in his office writing reports of his progress in training. I ran snakeway and fought battles, each one bettering me with self improvement, Princess Snake was rescued by my heroics. I then entered a psionic trance and manifested into the astral plane to fight. Little did i know this would be a constant for training. I trained on king kai's planet and learned kaioken. i also went to the sacred planet of the kais after becoming pure of heart and achieved my ascension to the light. He then stopped writing and puar flew in.

"Yamcha! Thanks for bringing our house closer to Roshi's! We have our own island!" Yamcha then grinned, "Yeah, but work is getting boring. I think it's time i trained psionically." He then took out his astral crystal and focused on a single point within the crystal. Suddenly he was transported to the astral plane.

He looked around and was pretty much floating on air. He felt some energy signatures but stood still, wondering what to expect on his second psionic adventure.

He moved forward, walking towards what looked like nothing. Funny thing was, he was being drawn by something which made him move forward towards this direction.

205 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Psionic Training on the astral plane: Yamcha vs Alberdyne  Empty Re: Psionic Training on the astral plane: Yamcha vs Alberdyne

Post by Alberdyne 3/20/2012, 9:24 pm

Within the tree of life, sometimes unexpected things occurred.

Alberdyne Cormyr was still a student of the psionic arts, and still learning how to control his increasing power. Within the branches of the tree of life, one could experiences many planes of reality and learn many secrets. Alberdyne Cormyr constantly traveled across the Kanassan Tree of Life in search of more towers of perdition. As Al traveled through the astral plane, something happened. He felt a unique signature of ki burn in the back of his head, and it made the hot-blooded youth angry. Turning towards the source of the disturbance, he discovered a small rip in the fabric of the astral plane. Sometimes, these tiny rips could lead to different places and to both friend and foe alike.

Al flew towards the rip he had discovered. Once there, the rip manifested into a gate. Al had heard of the gates within the astral plane, it was unknown their cause, but they lead to distinct places. Eager to prove himself, Al confidently walked through the gate. His dreadlocks flowed in the wind that moved through the gate, but he remained upright and unafraid. Al was swallowed by a bright light and he felt as though he were transported to some far off spot. When he opened his eyes again, he was staring at a form that he had never seen before. Al knew what humans were, he also knew what Saiyans were. He was not a dumb individual.

Al identified the source of the disturbance as the fellow that appeared before him.

Al used full control of Ki Control, and immediately suppressed his ki to hide his power. The astral crystal in his possession burned powerfully, and the youth knew what that meant. He had studied the crystal as soon as he had purchased it and learned the default purpose it served. It was a tool of war. Al's eyes narrowed as he studied the man before him.

"You have great power." Al said, his voice sounded grim. "But you should not travel across sephiroth so lightly. You are almost carefree yet you have no idea what you have just stumbled upon. No invaders to my home will be tolerated, scum." Al was a good guy at heart, but he took his role as a Kanassan defender quite seriously.

As he looked at Yamcha, he decided to attack. The field was empty, but there was wind everywhere. It seemed as if they were in some sort of cyclone-vortex. Perhaps. Al thought nothing of the vortex as he attacked his opponent. He flew at full speed, keeping his power hidden, and sent a punch right to the side of his opponent's head. He hoped it would connect...

WC=458
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Psionic Training on the astral plane: Yamcha vs Alberdyne  Empty Re: Psionic Training on the astral plane: Yamcha vs Alberdyne

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/20/2012, 9:50 pm

Yamcha was floating in a realm in the astral plane, drawn by a strange essense. Then he came across a door. Before he could do anything, the door opened and he saw a black dreadlocked man come through the door and he looked pissed. You have great power, but you should not travel across sephiroth so lightly. You are almost carefree yet you have no idea what you have just stumbled upon. No invaders to my home will be tolerated, scum." "I'm no invader!" Yamcha yelled at this strange man. "I'm a martial artist whom seeks practice, which you'll make. I'm master of turtle and of the northern god, i have rights to come here, but what are you, who are you and why are you mad at me for comming here? I look for decent fights in this place, " Yamcha used the afterimage technique which would make Al, pass through him. He then appeared behind him and wrapped his legs around his waist and used the technique machine gun fist to punch up the back, spine, collar bone, neck and skull of Al while grappling him with his legs around his waist, wrenching tighter with each hit. After hitting him with rapid punches he put his two palms to each shoulder blade and fired a ki blast from each hand to the shoulder blades in an attempt to weaken his opponent and cause him great pain severly while suppressed at 20% of full power

wc 240
actions
1)afterimage
2)grapple and machine gun fist
3)still grapple and two ki waves
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 3/21/2012, 1:40 am

For one, you can't shoot two ki waves in one action. They clearly state (takes an action.) Also, you can't just automatically hold someone down via a Grapple. You can only attempt a grapple. What you're doing is called auto-hitting. Also, you're breaking the Golden Rule. You have to leave room for Albedyne's defense. He might dodge it? Or block it.

If Alberdyne takes the grapple, then he will post that he is immobilized for one action on his post.

So, please write fairly.
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/21/2012, 4:33 am

sorry, got carried away...
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 3/21/2012, 2:06 pm

(I'm moving this spar along as if the grapple were the only legit action. If everyone is cool with that we can proceed)

And as Al was about to strike Yamcha, the other fellow grabbed him quickly in a grapple maneuver.

He was locked in a moment, but Al was clever. Using his body's natural weight, he shifted his stance within the man's grip. It was a vice-like grip and the young Kanassan had to admire that sort of strength. Al knew that one day he would become powerful enough to be on par with such warriors. For now though, the test was defending Kanassa against further invaders.

Al had no knowledge of Earth, and thus did not know who the Turtle Hermit was in the first place.

As he shifted his body's weight, he actually lowered his center of gravity. Moving backwards at an odd angle, he managed to break free (Grapple break in layman's terms) from the grapple attempt. Though the other man's strength was vastly superior to the Kanassan's own, Al remained cool and collected. Making quick decisions and thinking outside of the box, Al decided it best to simply force his opponent to press the attack and work around that. Al knew that he could never take Yamcha in a full force attack, so he did something quite unexpected. He stepped backwards. Al's dreadlocks were swaying in the vast amount of wind as he flew there, carefully observing his opponent.

His muscles were hurting under the pressure of the grapple move, but he was holding out just fine.

He had seen what type of men were produced by the universe at large, and he knew the elder's of his people were correct. Humes (Humans) were cowards. It would take a tremendous show of political effort to sway Al's opinion in the opposite direction. In the meantime, he had to focus on the battle at hand. So suddenly, Al came up with a plan. He decided that he would fly upwards, and release his Ki Control. The nimbus cloud surrounded the young Kanassan, and he stared down at Yamcha.

"I don't like you, kid." Al said. "It is best for you to go back home." Al flew downward towards Yamcha at a sharp descending angle. Extending his leg forward, he attempted a powerful kick right at Yamcha's face. Al was nothing if not direct. He didn't like flashy maneuvers or shows of force to prove a point, history would be in his favour this day. Al saw Yamcha as little more than an invader at that point. After all, who else would travel the outskirts of the tree of life, if not a scout? Al smiled as he fought, win or loose, the day and the hour would be his for the taking.

1-Grapple Break
2-Flying Missile Dropkick

WC=444
Alberdyne WC=902
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/23/2012, 4:30 pm

Yamcha held on for the grapple, curious of what the youngster would do. The young human master was still supressed at 25 percent of his true power. He held on tight, wrenching the Xeno until he flew upwards.

As Al flew upwards, Yamcha noticed that his hold was loosening on the kanassan. Soon the hold broke and Yamcha was floating below the Xeno. "Not bad for someone of your level, protecting and guarding against intruders"

Yamcha smirked as the Xeno floated on a nimbus cloud, the human never seeing a nimbus cloud in his life was bewildered. Hrm, not bad. I should try to get myself one of those clouds to float on...

He then heard what the Xeno said to him: "I don't like you, kid. It is best for you to go back home." This was followed up with a powerful kick to Yamcha's face. Yamcha decided that a block would be useful to stop this attack.

Putting his arms up in an 'X' covering his face, he blocked the powerful kick comming to his face. He just stood there in his defensive stance. "Good drive kid, but i'm not your enemy...i'm Yamcha, Founder of the group Fearless Crew. We are not invaders."

After the defensive block. He used his hands to grab the leg that Al kicked with and began to spin around like a top, holding Al's leg while spinning. He then let go after awhile preforming the fighting technique the seismic toss to hurl him a distance.

After this, Yamcha boosted his speed and vanished from view, reappearing behind Al as he used his martial arts ability speedy strikes to preform a twin palm strike to his back to cause more pain and a sudden stop to his flight should alert al that this doesn't feel like an invader nor a weakling looking for treasure.

315 wc

actions
1)Block
2)throw
3)speed boost, speedy strikes twin palm strike (2 strikes)
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 3/24/2012, 12:58 am

Why did you auto-hit again Yamcha after I explained to you NOT to do it? You have to ATTEMPT things, not force them upon people. Like your throw, you would have to write that you tried to do those things, not that you did them.

It's common roleplay courtesy.
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 3/24/2012, 1:28 am

(Don't worry guys, I am not mad at Yamcha or anything. He is probably still learning proper combat mechanics. I say we teach him T-1 Story together and help him become a better fighter. In any event, I am going to post now and take some of Yamcha's hit so we keep it moving. Note: Because Al was in mid-action when Yamcha grabbed him (KICKING), I am going to assume I was thrown against whatever type of floor we're at.)

Finding himself slammed against the surface of an unseen ground, Al growled.

The savage looking psionic was hurting. He knew that he could not take out Yamcha with his current skill level, but he was too proud to admit any weakness. Standing up at a slightly lower footing than Yamcha, Al tried to shake off the pain he felt. He couldn't. Yamcha was too superior an opponent, and the combat arena they found themselves in currently had nothing that Al could use against him. Growling like a beast, Al stared at Yamcha fiercely. He heard Yamcha speaking about something called "The Fearless Crew", and also claimed he was not an invader. Yet, here he was beating the crap out of Al. Al had no choice. He would have to admit defeat for the time being, throwing his life away would serve absolutely no purpose to anyone in general.

Al looked at Yamcha with a grim expression. "Your sugar-coated words mean nothing here." Al continued, his voice sounded deadly. "You claim you're no invader yet you have done nothing but attempt to harm me." His eyes were filled with rage, but the youth also knew he was powerless. I must grow stronger. "This place exists as a playing field for those gifted with the mental arts. You clearly have potential, but no discipline." Al said. He was hearing his Father, Michael Cormyr preaching in his head. "Yamcha of the Fearless Crew. I hereby declare you my enemy." Al shook his head. "I lack the power to defeat you now. But one day. I swear to you, I will come for you for what you have attempted to do here today. You can never break the will of a Kanassan Soldier." Al clenched his fist tightly, he hated having to admit weakness. "Today...Yamcha...the day is yours. I admit defeat." Al gathered himself and began to walk back the long road back to Kanassa. Al's pride had been injured, but it was all right. He knew one day he would be the strongest of them all...

FIN

WC=348
Alberdyne WC=1,250

Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum