Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Contact (Ava and Gohan)

2 posters

Go down

First Contact (Ava and Gohan) Empty First Contact (Ava and Gohan)

Post by Ava 3/27/2012, 5:46 pm

It was early winter and the first snows had fallen in Lilly town. Ava was helping some of the residents put up shuttering on their windows, and watching as Aria, a little human girl she had grown close to over the last few months, played out in the snow. She was growing so quick now. Soon, Ava would be able to teach her to fly, and pretty soon after that, she would be teaching her about ki. Ava sighed.

She remembered making her first ki ball back on Namek. It such an exhilarating time for her. She had always known she was different, but just how different, was only really becoming clear now.
Ava flew back down to earth and walked over to the next house, and flew up to get that one’s shutters up.

Suddenly, something snapped in her head. It was a huge power level, surging towards her.

“It’s so different from anything I’ve ever felt before…” she said to herself. She flew back down to earth and ran back over to where Aria was.
“Sorry, but we need to go home now.” Ava smiled sweetly to Aria, but inside, she was panicking.

“But we’re going to build a snow man…” Aria whined.

“Aria. Now.” Ava said, on the point of yelling.
Aria pouted and got up. Ava grabbed her around her waist and took off flying towards her house.

If anything happened with this power source, then she would be safe in the Capsule Corp. house. She landed outside her house with Aria giggling with delight after flying with her. Ava rushed to unlocked her door and rushed in. she closed the door behind her and set Aria down on the ground.

“Aria. You stay here, okay, play video games, watch TV, whatever.” Ava said, sensing that she power source had landed in town. She gasped slightly.

“But you don’t come out until I come get you, okay.” Ava smiled at her, slightly breathless.

“Okay Ava…” Aria looked scared now.
Ava kissed her on top of her head and hugged her.

“Everything’s going to be okay.” Ava said, hugging her.
Ava turned and went out the door, locking it behind her.
-----------------------------------

WC - 364
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

http://magnaangel.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

First Contact (Ava and Gohan) Empty Re: First Contact (Ava and Gohan)

Post by Gohan 3/30/2012, 8:35 am

In the early wintered season, the beginner snowy azure drops of freezed water began to dance slowly ending up their target onto the terrain on Planet Earth or either on Gohan's hovering frame.

The teen was searching for any signs of his missing friend, Krillin. As the sayian continued on this drooping or rather accommodating journey. The teenager noticed a small town just beneath him, with it's crowded streets and busy people.

In a wild sudden, a snap rammed through the sayian's skull.
A very dangerous power was around the scene in this area, Gohan had never felt nothing like it, from his expectations it seemed that it emitted from that small town.

"A very high power is here... could it be somebody from the bad side, or the good one?" Gohan attempted to find out the exact answer for his question, pondering what that high power source might be doing at this time being.

The teen finally decided to observe & encounter that person that had those impressive abilities, which seemed that it would be a very bad idea to mess with him. Slowly, he lowered his position upon the sky, landing his feet onto one of the main roads of the "Lilly Town".

Nobody seemed to notice that he was flying but Gohan still didn't locate that high power source's physique.

Last edited by Gohan on 4/2/2012, 3:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 40
Race: Half-Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 3/30/2012, 12:31 pm

Ava took off back into town, not knowing if the person had flown here on their own steam or used a craft. Everyone in town knew she could fly, so anyone acting strangely would not have seen her before.

She flew up the street slowly, looking for any odd reactions.

There in the middle of the road, stood a teenage boy, about 13, with black, thick hair and black intelligent eyes. She sensed Saiyan energy within him, but also human. Was he a hybrid, a mix of human and Saiyan? Ava knew that Saiyans and humans were compatible mates and capable of producing offspring together, but she had never met one before.

Did he take after his human parent, weak, slow, and peace loving, or his Saiyan parent, blood thirsty and combative?

She landed and looked at him, as he looked around the town sidewalks. Had he sensed her too, or was he just here for the good persevered meat?

No, he was looking for someone.

Ava knew what she had to do.

She gave the signal to the police chief who was buying his morning coffee on the sidewalk, nodding curtly to him as she stood battle ready in the middle of the street.

He nodded and ran off to sound the town alarm system. Everyone here trusted her, so when Ava asked everyone to head in doors in case of an emergency, they did, knowing she would handle it.

Suddenly the alarm sounded and everyone saw Ava standing in the street, looking at the boy with her intense brown eyes, her tail twitching as she wrapped it around her waist. They turned and ran for their houses swiftly, leaving them alone in the suddenly abandoned ghost town.

“Looking for me?” she asked the boy bluntly.
-----------------------
WC -297
TWC - 661
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 3/30/2012, 3:36 pm

Gohan continued his wonders, his senses scanned every human figure, as usual all of them seemed to have the nearby power levels.

Gohan was agitated & energetic to finally locate the high power source landing just in front of him, it was a young lady, which had a tail wrapped around her waist, that revealed that she is a sayian.

But Gohan was ungainly confused, a sayian who wasn't wearing an armor, acting as if she was from this planet happily between the earthlings

The young warrior tried to use his mind to determine her power lever, which seemed to be higher than his own by many more levels.

Noticing that she made a strange hand sign to a man in a police wear, which seemed to be the chief of this town's department. A very loud alarm system began operating.

Sudden & scary alerting sounds howled through the roads of this smallish town Gohan quickly observed every surrounding, cycling his position at every direction whilst at the same time he was panicking and frustrated.

Every person who were happy & calm in their houses locked the windows & doors, whilst others were in a rush to their homes.

Only finding the same lady where she was, Gohan had his eyes widened as they expressed how he was afraid, as he was confused and frightened at the same time, but finally understood everything happening.

"Looking for me?"

The lady had questioned him, understanding that she had sensed him too, but Gohan knew what to say & do.

"That girl thought that I'm a threat for this town, just because she sensed I am a sayian with powers? So she thought she might want to get everyone inside their houses, in case something not good happens..."

The sayian whispered to himself in his mind, simply deciding to answer her wondering question.

Gohan returned his eyes to the normal lineaments he usually used when anything normal happened.

"No, I am looking for my missing friend, I thought he might be down here, but... I couldn't find him.. And please don't think I am doing anything wrong here."

Gohan nodded using a small smile to the semi-threatening lady, hoping that she would understand his peaceful intentions.

Last edited by Gohan on 4/2/2012, 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 3/31/2012, 9:02 am

She looked him up and down. That’s clearly why his ki felt different for either human or Saiyan. He was in fact a hybrid of the two. She sensed that he had great untapped potential, and if he was in fact, a force for good, then she had very little to worry about. She might even one day be able to step down Guardian of Earth.

But she had to be sure before she let the people know it was safe to come out of hiding.

“Looking for your friend, hey. Maybe you shouldn’t lie to me.” she told him not to intimidating.
“I know you can sense ki, hence you came looking for me when you passed over.” She said to him.

She walked up to him slowly and walked around the teen, trying to find a weakness for her folder of fighters if one day she needed to fight them.
She seemed to have none physically, but maybe mentally, he did.

“How can I trust you?” she asked him, stopping in front of him.
“How can I trust that you are not here to hurt my friends, and family?” she asked him, folding her arms over her chest.
-------------------------------
WC - 200
Ava Total WC - 861
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/2/2012, 11:30 am

Gohan paid great attention at her when she began to circle him, pondering about her thoughts and intentions. But all she did was just use her mouth & legs, pausing them infront of him, but just nearer.

He listened carefully to her words " How can I trust you?"

"How can I trust that you're not here to hurt my friends & families?"

The teen noticed her reaction towards his words, shrugging and finding the perfect answer for her interrogating question.

"If I wanted to hurt those peaceful people her, I would've already done that''

Gohan attempted to explain himself, using these true words with emotions to prove that he wasn't lying.

"I can never hurt any innocent people & yes I felt your power here but I only thought that my friend is here & I only visit places were I've never been to, to only find the seven legendary dragon balls."

Gohan took a deep breath & continued on.

"My name is Gohan, Earth is my home & my father is just a sayian who he thought that he is an earthling, that's why I am a hybrid..."
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/4/2012, 8:27 am

She listened for his heart beating to give him away. His lies would have an effect on his heart even if his face remained smiling. There was nothing. Not a out of pace flutter, not a skip, nothing.

He was telling the truth.

Judging by his current power level, even if he was lying, Ava would be able to protect her town and Aria no problem.

“Okay, I believe you.” Her frowning and angry expression melted into a sweet and caring face. A luminous smile played across her feminine features.

“Its okay guys, he’s good.” Ava shouted and slowly all the doors of shops and houses began opening up. The people came walking out slowly, looking at her and the boy.

She nodded and an audible sigh of relief rippled through the crowds as holiday music began to play again and people were getting back to doing what they were doing before she sounded the alarm.

“Sorry for this, but we’ve had a few close calls in the past, and things still have to be resolved in terms of the threat to the town and my family.” She smiled at the teen.

“I’m Ava. Welcome to Lilly Town.” She smiled, holding out her hand to him.
--------------------------
WC - 206
TWC - 1067
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/4/2012, 12:24 pm

Gohan continued on his waiting for a positive response, his black thick eyes expressed and revealed that he was saying the truth.

At last the girl had answered already “Okay, I believe you.” Those words made him completely hushed and captivated.

The teen noticed the lineaments on her face, the frown and threat face was replaced by a smile, he simply smiled back in response in order that embarrassment doesn't occur, as the girl shouted out, summing up her thoughts into five words “Its okay guys, he’s good.”

Gohan paid full attention at the houses around here, in order to reveal out the answers for his ponders, will they open their doors or are they still afraid?

Fortunately, all of the buildings and houses had their doors openned, as all of the crowd let out a satisfactory pout escape their mouths.

Anyway, the warrior shifted his attention back at the girl, she was still smiling, but that wasn't the main point at the time being.

“Sorry for this, but we’ve had a few close calls in the past, and things still have to be resolved in terms of the threat to the town and my family.” Gohan understood her words with no exceptions, happily nodding at her.

“I’m Ava. Welcome to Lilly Town.” Those words meant that he is every time welcome and there's nothing to be worried about anymore.

The half-sayian replied back "Thank you."

Advancing forward to shake hands with the girl, as she had already tucked her hand out waiting for his to be set on.

Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/4/2012, 12:44 pm

“So.” She said, shifting her weight to one side and putting her hand on her hips.
She inclined her head to one side and let her loose hair fall over her shoulder.

“You’re looking for your friend.” She said, looking around into the street, looking at all the faces of the peopled around them. No one seemed to out of place or new, except Gohan.

“I’m sorry, but he’s not here. I would have sensed another fighter if he or she was here.” she said to him sadly.

“I’ve been on high alert lately. I wouldn’t have missed him.” she said to Gohan.

She pulled out her tail from under her clothing and wrapped it around her waist over her clothes, showing him that she too was a Saiyan. If he hadn’t sensed it by now, then she was doing a good job as hiding her ki signature.

“I’ve never met a hybrid before.” She said, looking at him.

“Were you born with a tail, and have it removed, or were you not?” she asked him, bending down to his height.

“And do you take after your mother, or father in mentality?” she asked him.

She was so curious as to how Saiyan blood co-existed with human blood in one being. Would it make them stronger, or weaker?
---------------------------
WC - 218
TWC - 1285
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/4/2012, 1:11 pm

"So." Ava said, as she shifted her own weight to a side, planting her palms into her hips, looking at her loose pitch black hair fall down at stop at a certain point.

“You’re looking for your friend.” Gohan nodded, as he attempted to locate his face around here, he was surprised to see that Ava was attempting to support him in the search, but sadly he's not to be found anywhere here.

“I’m sorry, but he’s not here. I would have sensed another fighter if he or she was here.” The girl told him in a frowned and irritated expression.

"It's ok, that doesn't have to be of your concern."

Gohan had a point, he didn't want his new friend to help him in order not to exhaust her.

“I’ve been on high alert lately. I wouldn’t have missed him.”

In a flash, before he could know it, Ava had a tail flailing around her, ending up wrapped around the girl's waist. The teen was paralyzed she could transform into an Oozaru, only one of those gigantic beasts could destroy a whole planet with it's own abilites.

After a few moments, he noticed the interesting phrase on her mouth being said.

“I’ve never met a hybrid before.” Gohan chuckled at her, because she was right about it. It is very rare to find any hybrid or a half-sayian around the whole universe.

“Were you born with a tail, and have it removed, or were you not?” The girl asked him, she too had been wondering what happened to a sayian's tail.

"Yes I was born with one, but it was removed, because I didn't control my abilites once when I was just a kid, so I transformed into the Oozaru form once when I stare at the full moon."

Afterwards, he was questioned on another thing.

"And do you take after your mother or father in mentality?" Gohan shrugged and answered once more.

"I took almost everything from my father, his personality and how he looks, but I seemed to be almost like my mother in simple lineaments when I was a kid". Gohan answered her question, revealing his past and how the half-sayian system operated.

Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/4/2012, 2:21 pm

“Yeah, the Oozaru transformation can take a while to get used to.” she said, looking into his black eyes, clearly inherited for his Saiyan father.

She stood up and looked at him.

“I’m still trying to figure it out. It’s kinda hard to learn to control yourself and all your motor functions when you’re in a different body.” She smiled.

“Pity though, I would have liked to train with another Oozaru one day. Oh well, guess I’ll have to find another Saiyan somewhere.” She sighed.

“But while you’re here, would you mind terribly if you could help me?” she asked him.
“I need to get that huge Christmas tree up. But the thing is, I can’t pull it up and watch to see if it’s in the right place at the same time.” she asked him.

“Think about it, I’ll go get my…” she thought of telling him that she was mere months away from adopting Aria, but thought better of it.

“Friend. She loves to watch it light up.” Ava said walking off back to her house.

Ava walked in to see aria watching TV with a bowl of popcorn in her lap.

“Okay, come on, it’s safe now. We’re about to lift the tree.” Ava smiled at her.
Aria looked at her and smiled. She dropped the bowl of popcorn and ran out the door and headed towards the town centre.
Ava rushed off after her, as she saw Aria standing by the tree, hopping excitedly at the thought of all the Christmas lights.

“Okay, okay, just calm down monkey.” Ava laughed at her as Gohan walked up beside her.

“Aria, this is Gohan, he’s going to help me with the tree this year.” Ava smiled, introducing the blonde blue eyed girl to the teen.
--------------------------------
WC - 297
TWC - 1582
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/5/2012, 10:47 am

“Yeah, the Oozaru transformation can take a while to get used to.” Ava explained, she stared at his eyes for a few seconds.

Gohan hopped that she could control her transformation well, in case something not good happens...

“I’m still trying to figure it out. It’s kinda hard to learn to control yourself and all your motor functions when you’re in a different body.” Gohan nodded to her second advice, revealing out that he already knew those phrases.

“Pity though, I would have liked to train with another Oozaru one day. Oh well, guess I’ll have to find another Saiyan somewhere.”

Ava said in such a disappointed way, Gohan shrugged at her. Why wouldn't she prefer or wish to train with a super sayian rather than a gigantic ugly beast?

“But while you’re here, would you mind terribly if you could help me?”
“I need to get that huge Christmas tree up. But the thing is, I can’t pull it up and watch to see if it’s in the right place at the same time.”

Ava asked him, The teen tilted his head for a while, having many thoughts fighting each other in his head, to choose between them who is Gohan gonna use.

Should Gohan decline her invitation, and go look for Krillin somewhere? or would he actually stay and help his new friend? The answer wasn't found out yet, but Gohan was thinking hard to find it.

Ava noticed the expression that revealed on his face, so she actually tried convincing him to help her “Think about it, I’ll go get my…” Gohan raised a brow at the speaking girl as she paused, what will she get of her own?

The girl continued after a few pausing moments, "Freind, She loves to watch it light up."

Gohan shrugged and waited for her return as she walked off, his eyes glared at the surroundings for a moment, the horizon was beautiful at the time being.

Noticing a little child girl arrived to the scene running, after her was Ava flying quickly.

Gohan chuckled at the short cute figure, as she paused beside him.

Ava had already approached her, she claimed that the little girl was a monkey,

“Okay, okay, just calm down monkey.” Gohan laughed at Ava's point, the girl was short and was running in such a cute way.

As Ava introduced the girl to Gohan, Gohan smiled before the little girl turned her attention to him, Ava began speaking again “Aria, this is Gohan, he’s going to help me with the tree this year.”

After the attention of the little girl to the young-warrior, Gohan looked at Ava again, finally accepted her request with a nod and a reply "Alright, tell me what should I do."

Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/5/2012, 5:16 pm

Ava smiled widely at him as he agreed to help her. Normally there would be a few humans ending up in the hospital after getting the tree up.

“Well, I’ll fly up and pull it up, and you just need to make sure it goes into that big metal pot over there.” She said pointing to a huge silver pot in the middle of a platform in the centre of the town square.

“After that, we decorate it. And I promised Aria she could put the star on this year.” She said, smiling down at the little girl who was still hopping around happily.

“You’re welcome to stay and see the flip of the switch if you want, but if you want to continue looking for your friend, that’s fine too.” Ava said to Gohan, realising he was probably very worried about his friend.

“But let’s getting working on this thing. The sooner the better.” Ava said, grabbing a thick rope and flying up into the air.

She began slowly pulling the tree up into the air, lifting it up off the ground until only the last little bit of the dark brown trunk was touching the ground, balancing on the edge of being airborne. With one last tug, she lifted the whole thing off the ground and nodded to Gohan to guide it to the pot.
---------------------------------
WC - 227
TWC - 1809
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/6/2012, 3:59 am

As Ava had a wide smile over her face, as she was happy about Gohan's agreement.

Gohan nodded politely to the girl before she continued on her plans.

“Well, I’ll fly up and pull it up, and you just need to make sure it goes into that big metal pot over there.” The girl pointed to a silvery circular pot, that would make the guide much easier to set the tree at the exact point.

“After that, we decorate it. And I promised Aria she could put the star on this year.” Gohan nodded once more, paying attention with a grin over his face at the happy little girl.

Before Ava continued, Gohan had almost forgotten about his friend, as she reminded him of his friend due to her post.

“You’re welcome to stay and see the flip of the switch if you want, but if you want to continue looking for your friend, that’s fine too.” Ava said to him, as she realized that Gohan was still thinking about his friend, Krillin.

Gohan shook his head, insisting on to stay, she was his friend too now, so he had to help her.

“But let’s getting working on this thing. The sooner the better.” As Ava said this, Gohan went excited and all the thoughts of his missing buddy has been erased.

Noticing that Ava had already pulled the tree upon the ground, she was waiting for Gohan's guide to begin.

"Alright Ava!" Gohan shouted slightly in order to let her hear his guiding words clearly, whilst at the same time not irritating the crowd of this happy town.

"Just hover up to your left!" Gohan used hand signals while he was guiding, in order she just doesn't get confused.

"Keep hovering until I tell you to stop!" Gohan waited as she began to hover to the side, in order she could just be in the right position.
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/6/2012, 5:20 pm

She watched his hands as it waved her into the right spot over the silver pot. She slowly edged towards it until he gave her the signal that she was over it. She began to drop with the tree slowly, hearing the trunk scrape against the pot as it slipped in.

There was a resounding thump as it hit the bottom of the pot. She smiled at Gohan as he gave her thumbs up to show that they were done.

She flew back to Aria and Gohan. She landed and handed a string of lights to Aria.

“Okay, you know what to do.” Ava smiled at her widely.

Aria nodded and closed her eyes and concentrated. As they watched her little feet took off from the icy white ground and she began to fly.

Ava smiled as the rest of the town gasped. This was clearly her debut in the flying world.
Aria opened her eyes and smiled widely. She zoomed off to the tree and began encircling it with lights.

“She knew I was a fighter the moment I stepped into town.” Ava began to explain to Gohan.

“She’d seen me on TV, at the World Martial Arts Tournament. And the first thing she asked me to teach her, was to fly.” Ava smiled as Aria finished the lights and began hanging brightly coloured shiny and festive baubles up on the higher branches.

“She caught on so quickly, like it was nothing different at all to use her ki to fly.” Ava smiled like a proud parent as aria zoomed around the tree with no effort what so ever.

“She has a gift. As soon as she’s ready. I’m going to teach her to fight.” Ava looked down at Gohan.

“She’s the closest thing I have to a family, a child of my own.” Ava said to him as he watched the crowd hanging decorations.

“Probably the only one I’ll ever have.” She smiled sadly, looking back at Aria.

She was done and so was everyone else. She flew down to the mayor and grabbed the big golden star as he handed it to her. She turned and zoomed up to the tip of the tree, placing the big star carefully on top. She floated back and inspected her handy work. She smiled widely and zoomed back down to Ava.

Ava held open her arms and caught her as she smashed into her. a human would have been knocked to the ground, but Ava caught her as if she was nothing but a baseball. Ava hugged her tightly as the crowd clapped their hands.

“Well done, monkey.” Ava said, planting a kiss on Aria’s forehead.

The three watched as they flipped the switch and the tree lit up with golden lights, reflecting off the baubles and dancing in colours on the white, icy, glittering snow. Holiday music began playing and the children started dancing around the tree, happy that it was Christmas again.

“Merry Christmas Gohan.” Ava smiled at him.

“Yeah, Merry Christmas!” Aria shouted happily from Ava’s arms.

“Merry Christmas.” He smiled back at them.

-------------------------------------
END
-------------------------------------
WC - 517

Ava WC – 2327
Gohan WC – 2144
Total WC - 4470
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down