Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yamcha vs Piccolo Damaio (All welcome) {The more the merrier}

3 posters

Go down

Yamcha vs Piccolo Damaio (All welcome) {The more the merrier} Empty Yamcha vs Piccolo Damaio (All welcome) {The more the merrier}

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/28/2012, 3:29 am

In the brisk of night, where travel could be done in secrecy and stealth while in a massive city called ChinaTown which was alive below. And then there was a entity that has been to the realm of the dead. Trained by the one who is above kami... the Kai of the northern side of the universe who is known as...King Kai. Who gave him special training after he mastered his training that was put apon him by king kai.

Yamcha, who was leaping building to building with little effort while suppressing his power to 3% of his strength, on his back was a massive brick backpack that was heavy.

Yamcha used ki control to raise and suppress his powerlevel at will while doing this.

Yamcha then stopped in mid air, floating as his new scouter started to go off. He checked the reading and it was saying namekian spirital energy reading... The scouter gives him a location in the distance.

Yamcha clears his mind and senses in the area that he was successful in finding the namekian spirital energy, finding it evil and foreboding with wickedness.

Suddenly there's a -POOF- and the weighted pack was Puar. "Wow, thats the darkness of...kami! We kill him we killl kami! I remember in a dream yamcha, he told me to tell you that this will be your hardest test:"

Puar continued " To fight the vile and wickedness that exists and be left with a choice. Overpower and Outmuscle and Outstance and Outplot and Outlast in the end and spare him to show him, your not like him."

Puar started to tear up as he spoke "Or you could kill him and we could be kami less and then...it's bad yamcha!!" Puar hugs Yamcha crying. "Don't kill him Yamcha! Your a kai turtle master, not a demon king! Please Yamcha! I don't wanna someone to die because you lose control!"

The martial artist responded friendly, "Alright old friend, i won't lose control." Yamcha said hugging Puar, He then looked puar in his eyes. "Now lets make a move, transform into a flying surfboard and take me to where you feel the dark namekian powers."

Yamcha and Puar let go of each other and Puar transformed into a golden flying surfboard and Yamcha floats on and the board shoots off towards piccolo daimaio, Yamcha's hair waving in the breeze as they brushed with the wind..

404 words
Actions
1)Running from rooftop to rooftop gracefully
2)Floating in mid air, scouter alerted to ki. Ki that scouter was alerted to was sensed out.
3)Shapeshifted Puar into a gold surfboard and flew after piccolo damaio in style.
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Yamcha vs Piccolo Damaio (All welcome) {The more the merrier} Empty Re: Yamcha vs Piccolo Damaio (All welcome) {The more the merrier}

Post by Eilee 3/28/2012, 10:48 pm

The Demon King silently stared down. He was a hawk, a mighty bird that searched out its prey and slew it with numb precision. Today, that prey would hopefully be a small city.

He eyeballed them, the ant-like citizens. Just as the insects they were, they scurried about their appointed tasks, making the colony run smoothly. But Piccolo Daimao was no ant. He had never been an ant. He was an outcast. It had always been that way.

He could hear them though his back was turned. The fires of torchlight blazed so brightly that the night sky itself seemed to aflame. They shouted his name in a blood-crazed chant, so nonrhythmic the words could barely be made out.

"Leave me alone..." he mumbled. The crowd took little notice over their own commotion. "I said leave me alone!"

Today, he wasn't just the anteater. He was a bomb with a fuse that had been lit centuries ago, just waiting to go off. He channeled energy in one of his hands, ready to begin his assault.

But then something else piqued his interest.

There was a sound in the distance, a sound that only his sharp ears could have detected. The sound of whistling wind. Something was moving quickly, at supersonic speeds. It would be difficult to track it if he wasn't looking directly at it.

The Demon King whipped around to see a man on a flying surfboard, gold as opposed to silver, but still a flying surfboard. What an unusual sight. Perhaps this fool had simply been reading too many comic books lately. He should probably be informed that riding around on such a thing was only viable if you were a character created in the 60s. It was a lesson that Piccolo Daimao was more than ready to give.

Word Count: 301
Word Total: 301

Spoiler:
Eilee
Eilee
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 25
Race: Hybrid

http://www.kiyza.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Yamcha vs Piccolo Damaio (All welcome) {The more the merrier} Empty Re: Yamcha vs Piccolo Damaio (All welcome) {The more the merrier}

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/29/2012, 9:08 pm

Yamcha was on his golden surfboard going at high speeds until he spotted a green wrinkling man looking up into the sky where he was. Puar who was the golden surfboard, stopped dead in the sky and floated down towards the green entity.

As they floated down, Yamcha sensed this man's energy and smirked. Wow, he's really old...and weak. But maybe he has skill to back himself. Maybe he'll give me a good show...but if i go all out and kill him, Kami will die. So i'm going to have to hold back a bit He thought to himself as the golden surfboard he was on was floating down.

As the golden surfboard got low enough, Yamcha jumped off and Puar shapeshifted into an Vibranium Shield like Captain America but with the wolf insignia on the front of the shield which Yamcha held on with his right arm.

"So you are Piccolo, the old forgotten evil that once plagued the earth. I must say, i expected much more in terms of spiritual pressure. Now, i want you to tell me something. How did you get released from your seal? I thought a great martial artist imprisoned you. That was the story i was told."

After saying this, he decided to make the first move. Yamcha then channeled his ki and boosted his speed, fading from view and reapeared on the left flank of Piccolo Damaio and swung his right arm which had the Wolf Shield in an attempt to hit his opponent on his left side with the vibranium shield.

He then also shot his left foot towards his opponent's left ankle in an attempt to slow down his ground mobility and also to cause pain which would be a distraction if his opponent tried to move about weither it was for an attack or an evade.

After preforming these movements, he used the ability of flight to shoot back 3 feet, expecting some form of retaliation.

331 words
735 total

actions
1) landing on the battle field, talking then speed burst +10 FP
2) 2 strikes (speedy strikes) +1 FP
3) Flight to retreat back +1 FP

Battle Tracker:
[spoiler]
Current FP:12
Fatigue Limit: 222
Rage:0
Maximum Rage:37

Strength:6,303
Agility:2,544
Ki:2,644
Endurance:7,621

Abilities:
Machine Gun Fist Rank 3,
Wolf fang fist Rank 3,
Sokidan Rank 3,
After Image Rank 3,
Drunken Fist Rank 3,
Pressure points Rank 1,
Lightning Blast Rank 2,
Super Kamehameha rank 1,
Psychic Powers rank 1,
Kaio-Ken rank 3,
Renzoku Kikou Dan rank 1,
Ki Sense,
Ki Control,
Kamehameha rank III,
Ki mastery

Feats:none

Power Level: a steady 80,000

Last edited by Yamcha on 3/30/2012, 4:27 am; edited 5 times in total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 3/30/2012, 12:38 am

Yamcha, please keep track of your fatigue points. I suggest using the battle tracker which is posted on this forum.
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee 3/30/2012, 9:10 pm

The surfboard riding man came sidling up to Great Demon King. Perhaps he was brave. Perhaps he was foolish. It didn't matter. Both were traits that Piccolo Daimao despised.

Suddenly, a cocky smirk decorated his face. It was neither bravery nor foolishness he possessed -- it was arrogance. That would make this all the more delightful.

The overconfident human floated down a little bit, still standing on that surfboard. The fighter jumped off it and, to the Demon King's surprised, turned into a suspiciously familiar looking shield. Surely its red, white, and blue color scheme couldn't be a mere coincidence. Yes, it would seem someone was certainly in the mood for ripping off comic books today.

He touched down quietly on the ground and stared up at the Demon King. Piccolo had his arms folded across his chest in an imposing manner, augmented by the scowl that now adorned his face.

The challenger called up to his opponent "So you are Piccolo, the old forgotten evil that once plagued the Earth. I must say, I expected much more in terms of spiritual pressure. Now, I want you to tell me something. How did you get released from your seal? I thought a great martial artist imprisoned you. That was the story I was told."

He laughed. Honestly, he found it amusing that he lacked "spiritual pressure." What a fool. This was bound to end rather quickly.

"If you're so interested to know, I will be more than glad to share my story -- on your deathbed." He responded with a grim smile. "If this is your idea of a challenge, then I suppose I'm willing to oblige." He floated down, landing on the concrete below.

A city would be the perfect place for a fight, he though. Plenty of obstacles, makeshift weapons... and innocent civilians. The more the merrier. He perused his surroundings. The two were standing at the edge of an alleyway, just beside a neighborhood street. Good.

His opponent was the first to move, and did so with blinding speed. However, he was not quick enough that the Demon King could not sense his every movement. Being able to detect ki and hearing acute enough that he knew every step his opponent made was a deadly combination. The human was coming up on his left side, and he quickly responded in turn.

Immediately, he lowered his ki to the point where his opponent would not be able to detect it, just in case he had such an ability. Before the attack could connect, Piccolo vanished. His opponent's shield strike hit little more than thin air.

Piccolo Daimao reappeared behind his opponent and readied his strike. It seemed to be a simple knife handed chop, but it was the manner in which it was delivered that made it much more than that. He brought it down at a roughly forty-five degree angle and aimed the attack at the point where his opponent's neck met his chest. It was a soft, sensitive area, sure to cause its fair share of damage if it hit.

After their brief scuffle, the opposing warrior floated back, little more than half a body's distance away. Piccolo Daimao sought to widen that gap. He, likewise, moved backwards, but took a quick shuffle instead of floating. The space was just enough, though, as now he was out on the street.

He concentrated his ki and focused its power onto the two buildings that flanked the fool on either side. He tightened his fist and the two were pushed by a mystical force, made to fall into one another and collapse on top of their opponent and, with luck, innocent civilians. After all, this man obviously thought himself a hero. Could he allow innocent blood to be shed? Time would tell.

Word Count: 634
Word Total: 935

Spoiler:
Eilee
Eilee
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 3/30/2012, 9:48 pm

Yamcha reacted without thinking. He didn't think to learn about the race he was fighting. He didn't think to ready himself for the horrific and demonic stance of the first who dared to call himself demon king after splitting from one who sought purity.

As Yamcha swung, he forgot one simple fact: Namekians are the equivilant of Jesus Christ in a fight. This was his first namekian fight and he was going to learn this lesson the hard way.

The shield hit air and suddenly Yamcha was racked with pain from a chop to his neck. But luckly, Yamcha trained every part of his body. He coulden't sense piccolo seniors movements for they were done so smoothly. All Yamcha could do was keep his neck tight to keep himself from being overwhelped with pain.

Yamcha then shot back and then felt terror as a pair of buildings were falling. He then used his mental powers to catch the buildings that were falling then with his mind, pushed them away to the outskirts of town. Luckly for Yamcha, this was the demolition sector of the town and no innocents were in the building.

Yamcha then looked hard at Piccolo Damaio and suppressed his ki so he woulden't be able to sense it. That's a first, no one's ever got me off the first strike of combat he thought to himself.

Yamcha then used his psychic powers to attempt to rip the ground from below Piccolo Damaio and have it rush up to pelt him at the speed of a meteor. so Yamcha could wear him down. Luckly for Yamcha, the streets were cleared so no innocents were hurt. An unseen power ripped the ground beneath his oppponent into fine cubes and shot up towards the namekian. Yamcha had his right finger up.

303 words

actions:
1)Took Strike, Rage Pool 1,
2) Used Psychic Powers to pick up buildings and push them away from innocents +5FP
3)Suppressed powerlevel. Used psychic powers on piccolo damaio (rubble from below)+5FP

Battle Tracker:
[spoiler]
Current FP:12
Rage:1

Abilities:
Machine Gun Fist Rank 3,
Wolf fang fist Rank 3,
Sokidan Rank 3,
After Image Rank 3,
Drunken Fist Rank 3,
Pressure points Rank 1,
Lightning Blast Rank 2,
Super Kamehameha rank 1,
Psychic Powers rank 1,
Kaio-Ken rank 3,
Ki Sense,
Ki Control,
Kamehameha rank III,
Ki mastery

Power Level: a supressed 5,000
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee 3/31/2012, 6:45 pm

People were fleeing. He could hear their screams of terror. They were a discordant symphony to him, one without rhythm or meter, but beautiful nonetheless.

His opponent pushed the buildings back to their original positions, utilizing powers similar to the ones he had displayed moments ago. It was an unusual ability for someone who seemed to be little more than a street brawler, he thought.

Suddenly, pieces of concrete started to rise from the ground, apparently torn loose by his opponent's psychic abilities. Did he honestly think that would be effective? As the chips were ready to come hurtling towards him, he too decided to make use of these powers once again. It took little more than a bit of concentration and an off glance to crush the offending rocks, turning them into a powder so fine that it was barely even dust. He pushed what little remained to the wind so that it would be easily scattered. It would be foolish to obscure this fight. He wanted to see this one suffer, not just hear it.

From there, the Demon King leaped up, perching himself firmly on the buildings he had nearly destroyed moments ago. He scanned the city scape from his vantage point. There was some interesting objects and buildings scattered about the area, though it was very largely abandoned. In particular, there was a rusty old gas station... with a few barrels of oil that had yet to be cleared out.

With a swipe of his hand, a bolt of ki shot out of it, igniting the fuel source. He jumped again, this time taking fully to the air, just above the gas station. His powers were again put to work, this time to direct the flames. He spread them out in all directions first, allowing them to lick other buildings -- ones with inhabitants he could sense, just beyond the windows. But still, he'd have to incapacitate the fly that had been buzzing around, trying to halt his reign of terror. He directed some of the blaze in his direction, actually scooping up the fire with his mind and throwing it at his opponent.

Word Count: 358
Word Total: 1293

Spoiler:

Last edited by Piccolo Daimao on 4/10/2012, 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot flight FP gain)
Eilee
Eilee
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/1/2012, 3:00 am

Puar transformed into vibranium knuckles. The one on the left said 'WOLF' and the one on the right said 'FANG'

Yamcha watched as his first attack was neutralized. As he was doing that he stood there, cupping his hands to his right hip really fast and thrusted his arms forward, launching a blue moderate sized wave of energy that propeled itself forward as it was discharged from the palms that were flat and facing the namekian. It ripped through the sky towards Piccolo Damaio who was busy countering his psychic power.

The teenager shot then sparked green energy from his two feet which launched him forward. He put his head down, skull flat, propelled by the green energy he discharged from his feet as he dove for a headbutt on Piccolo Damaio's chest, using the kamehameha wave as 'decoy' attack, the headbutt manuver still headed to the chest of Piccolo Damaio.

As he got closer, he would used powered flight to shoot faster even more and drill even more power into the headbutt, as it now was diving nearer to the unguarded upper body of Piccolo Damaio with more thrust and torque then before.

Then if the headbutt was successful, he would them draw his sword and would spin away, his sword slashing the air around him and hopefully piccolo damaio.

He hoped, he acted fast enough to catch his opening on Piccolo Damaio. He hoped that with faith, trust, unity, resistance and strength along with valor and honor... you could win the day.

Yamcha then floated back into the sky hoping he hit his marks.

266 words
1304 Total WC

Actions
1)Kamehameha,+32FP
2)Rush Attack+5FP
3)Powered Flight 31FP

Battle Tracker:
[spoiler]
Current FP:72

Abilities:
Machine Gun Fist Rank 3,
Wolf fang fist Rank 3,
Sokidan Rank 3,
After Image Rank 3,
Drunken Fist Rank 3,
Pressure points Rank 1,
Lightning Blast Rank 2,
Super Kamehameha rank 1,
Psychic Powers rank 1,
Kaio-Ken rank 3,
Ki Sense,
Ki Control,
Kamehameha rank III,
Ki mastery

Power Level: a supressed 5,000

Last edited by Yamcha on 4/1/2012, 11:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 4/1/2012, 12:54 pm

Yamcha you're not fighting correctly. Let me explain.

First of all:

The teenager shot forward head first, propelled by the turtle style wave from such a short distance that dodging would be an imposibility as he dove for a headbutt on Piccolo Damaio's chest.

You can't say "dodging would be an impossibility." Because it's not an impossibility. By doing that, you're positioning your opponent in a bad place if they dodge. This is Power Gaming, clear as day. Your job is to describe your attacks, not directly state how difficult they would be to defend against.

Secondly:

If successful, he'd used powered flight to spin and drill the headbutt even more into the body of Piccolo Damaio.

You can't put clauses into your post either. That is "if this happened, then he would do this." It's messed up. AND, you never listed the headbutt in your actions. So, that action will be considered negated for Kiyza's sake.

-if he missed-

Yamcha spots Piccolo Damaio on a rooftop doing myychief and suddenly puts his two hands out as he stopped a heaping flaming building sandwich of sorts and put it to the ground. He then used his psychic power to suck out the oxygen and end the fire.

Once again, another clause... This action does not count either.

Yamcha this is your warning: cease the power gaming. If it continues you will be disqualified from the battle and there might be further repercussions.

Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee 4/2/2012, 10:55 pm

The Demon King watched the battlefield from above like a hawk, ready to pick apart its latest meal. He could hear the screams of civilians now as their homes became aglow with fire.

"Do you hear them?" he taunted. "It's like a discordant symphony to me, but I'd have to imagine you feel helpless, unable to aid them in their time of need. Do you here me "hero"? They're going to die because you're too pathetic to save them."

As he mocked his foe, he was also tuned in to what was going on below. He could sense it, his opponent focusing his ki into an attack. Though it was powerful, they were several blocks away from one another, not including the fact that he was high in the air. The attack would have to travel a long distance to reach its target, and Piccolo estimated how it would hit. Judging by the angle, it would probably end up striking him square in the face or upper chest.

Swiftly, he moved down and to the left as the beam neared. However, he didn't manage to completely avoid the blow. The attack grazed his antennae, scorching them in the process. The pain from having such a sensitive part of his body attacked was crippling, but not unbearable. He could still sense that his opponent was ready to strike once again.

His body was surrounded by an aura and he bolted at an extreme speed, probably ready to headbutt the Demon King judging by streamlined posture. Hoping to slow him down, the Demon King fire off a quick burst of ki from his palm. Of course, even if it managed to hit, it wouldn't be enough to stop this juggernaut. So he decided the best course of action would be to use his foe's power against him.

It was unlikely his opponent would be able to maneuver particularly well, considering he was traveling so quickly in a straight line. More than willing to take advantage of that, Piccolo pulled back his fist and readied a punch for the moment his foe would get within striking distance. As the teenage fighter neared, he tried to punch his foe square on the top of the head a split instant before it would impact. The attack was sure to harm his hand in the process, but the trade off would be well worth it.

From there, he tried taking advantage of his opponent's position and his larger size, trying to elbow him in the back of the neck. The angle he would be at from the headbutt would hopefully make it a decent shot.

Word Count: 439
Word Total: 1739

Spoiler:

Last edited by Piccolo Daimao on 4/10/2012, 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot flight FP gain)
Eilee
Eilee
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/4/2012, 9:06 pm

Yamcha's kamehameha hit the antenni of Piccolo Damaio after it whizzed by him. "You my friend, are a fiendish villian who once ruled the earth with an iron fist...but that won't happen again, i can assure you that your going down."

The young master was coming in fast, smiling. I’d better do something, those people are getting scared down there... As Yamcha shot close to Damaio, the namekian fired a quick blast of ki at the young human.

Using his two arms while he was rushing forward, he crossed his arms and blocked, the wave of energy exploding on his arms.Which he quickly brought down after it hit, the smoke coming off of his wristbands.

Not bad for an old demon king He thought to himself, his eyes and senses not leaving Damaio for a moment, but temporarily distracted by the ki wave. As he brought his arms down to keep the assault strong, he still saw his opponent and he could smell the burnt antenna of the Namekian infront of him.

As he came in, he noticed that Piccolo Senior was going for a for a one handed smash to his head. The wielder of the Wolf Fang Fist then used Ki Control to suppress his power low enough that he was confident that that his opponent woulden't be able to read it nor his movements

With his right hand clenched into a fist, launched his fist towards Piccolo Damaio's gut in an attempt to wind him while using ki control to keep up the suppression. Yamcha while doing thism drew his sword with his left hand so that after the attempted headbutt it would be out.

Yamcha then felt a sharp pain in the back of his neck as the namek seemed to disapear from site after his first attack, He then spun around, swinging his sword in an attempt to slice the namek in the gut for hitting him in the back of his neck.

After preforming a 180 degree turn. He shot back and landed on a rooftop, grabbing the back of his neck. Damn, he's good...i gotta watch it on him he said to himself.

216 words
1603 Total WC

Actions
1)block 8FP, flight 1FP, Ki control in use
2)counter +10FP ,ki control in use, flight
3) sword swing , ki control in use, flight

Battle Tracker:
[spoiler]
Current FP:94

Abilities:
Machine Gun Fist Rank 3,
Wolf fang fist Rank 3,
Sokidan Rank 3,
After Image Rank 3,
Drunken Fist Rank 3,
Pressure points Rank 1,
Lightning Blast Rank 2,
Super Kamehameha rank 1,
Psychic Powers rank 1,
Kaio-Ken rank 3,
Ki Sense,
Ki Control,
Kamehameha rank III,
Ki mastery

[/spolier]

Power Level: 5,000 suppressed

Last edited by Yamcha on 4/10/2012, 8:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 4/4/2012, 10:27 pm

Yamcha:

You have to write a response to both of Piccolo Daimao's attacks. Also, you can't use one counter to counter two attacks. Also, if you take the time to check out my latest lesson in The Classroom forum, you'll see I wrote a guide for taking hits. Please reference that for the hits you've taken.

You can do this bro. Just take a little more time to write your post, plan things out carefully and execute them.

Also, for the whistling thing.... That doesn't count as a weakness (it was a stupid weakness anyway.) If Piccolo Daimao decides to run with it RP wise, that's fine. But, officially, it's not happening.
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee 4/6/2012, 2:19 pm

Yamcha, you're still not following what Trunks said to do. First of all, deflection has to be used in conjunction with a block, so keep that in mind. It also adds more to your FP. Ki Control should be listed in your actions when you use it. It also sounds like you're using a power up in your role play, which costs an action to use. Furthermore, you only responded to one of my physical attacks, which is the main problem with your post. Countering the second attack doesn't mean that the third one doesn't happen. Lastly, you can't use a counter and a grapple in a single action -- they both take an individual action to perform.

Fix these problems with your post and I'll post a response as soon as I can.
Eilee
Eilee
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/9/2012, 10:28 pm

post has been fixed kizya
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee 4/10/2012, 7:54 pm

You didn't adjust the majority of what I told you to correct. Let's run down the list again.

-You should role play my third attack hitting you, even if my second attack doesn't do anything. Blocking one attack does nothing to prevent the other from landing.
-Ki Control still isn't listed in your actions.
-A counter and a grapple can't be used in the same action; please adjust this.

The only thing that you actually did was change your deflection into a block. Please, I ask you to please change your post one more time.
Eilee
Eilee
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/11/2012, 2:04 pm

fixed for real this time
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/13/2012, 3:06 am

Well it's been 48 hours, The post has been fixed numerous times for your standard of high roleplay. You'vesigned in on the C-box but not one post was made within the 48 hours of my corrections announcement. I don't hate you, no one hates you. It's just your attitude of telling people what they need to think we don't like.

It happened to me to yo, Shana showed me the light so maybe you'll see it to because of me.

I had an admin look over the corrections and check the whole battle to make sure 48 houring was a legal move.

Yamcha looked at Piccolo Damaio and was pissed. He then growled and sheathed his sword. Yamcha now disappeared from view and appeared behind the namekian tyrant and with his hands out to his sides, his body appearing like a 'T'.

As Yamcha was bluring in, he shot his two hands in a scissor movement as he utilized the wolf fang fist technique. This move called the wolf scissor cut, one of many movements of the wolf fang fist. This was done so fast, the hands criss crossing each other as they cut right through the neck due to the energy making his arms move at a VERY fast speed.

Piccolo Damaio was beheaded, Yamcha then picked up the head of piccolo in mid air and opened the namekian's mouth. He then put his left finger in it while his right hand was holding it.

Yamcha then fired a beam of energy through the finger that was in his mouth. The skull of Piccolo Damaio crumbled in his right hand and left finger.

Yamcha now the vanquisher of Piccolo Damaio gathered an violet aura of energy and flew towards a man he felt he needed to see.

Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 4/13/2012, 3:29 am

EDIT:

After discussing this with both combatants, Yamcha and Kiyza agreed that this match would be a draw.
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum