Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sairai V.S Gohan

2 posters

Go down

Sairai V.S Gohan Empty Sairai V.S Gohan

Post by Gohan 4/2/2012, 4:44 pm

The blazing sunlight hit through the floating clouds upon the Earth's surface, forcing the horizon to cycle between brightness and darkness.

Gohan was standing on an old log of tree that was set infront of a running waterfall, which seemed to be like 50 meters high, the 13 year old teenager had his torso and both of his feet bare, his muscular body seemed to be lined and expressed, tiny drops of water escaped the fall, ending up into his thick hair or either his positioned frame.

Standing at his same position and glancing up and down at the waterfall, sensing the total pressure of water running down in a rush. The Sayian let out a simple pout escape his throat, he was nervous about his future actions, which are a few seconds away.

Gohan contracted his arm's muscles, as his breath was began to harden a little bit, energy molecules began to grow through his arm, while they were at highest in his fist. Veins began to be expressed out of his body tissue. The young warrior instantly forced his fists forward, letting out a sudden boost, a boost that forced half of the waterfall to be sent away in the air. His action was done while he was shouting solidly, his voice was at the throttle level.

The teen let out serious pants jumping out of his mouth, his shoulders rised and lowed every pant according to the pants escaping and entering his throat.

In a flash before he could even sense it... a hard snap slammed through his head, having the abilites to sense the mighty, enormous power closing in which seemed that the high power source could not be any earthling from here, Gohan quickly had his eyes at the direction of the surging in power source.

He narrowed his orbs, his teeth were bared as the corners of his mouth went negatively down, the teen was shrieking at this dangerous and mischievous power, that might put an end to this planet.

----------------------
W.C. 334

----------------------

Actions :

1.) Strike (1+ FP)

Last edited by Gohan on 4/10/2012, 1:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 40
Race: Half-Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Sairai V.S Gohan Empty Re: Sairai V.S Gohan

Post by Sairai 4/3/2012, 3:31 pm

The grasses below flew by at top speed as the Changeling warrior allowed himself to go full power in his flight. His eyes scanned the horizon, though he was not checking for anywhere to land. For the first time since he had come to this planet, he had a little bit of free time, and he planned to use it to the absolute best of his ability. Right now, that meant flying full speed above the countryside.

The wind flowing around him made him feel alive, and he could tell there was just something about living life simply, living without worries about the future, that agreed with him. He contemplated returning to his new house and using the meditation chamber for awhile just to sit back and relax, but considered it a waste of time when he still had so much energy left to burn.

Suddenly, a strange noise reached Sairai’s ears. He stopped and floated there in the sky for a moment, certain that it was just the wind playing tricks on him, but he was wrong. Someone was yell, and it was painfully loud. The young man rushed forward, trying to find the source of the sound. When he found the person responsible, it was all he could do not to laugh.

It was a young boy, barely into his teens if Sairai was any good at guessing human age. The Changeling landed softly on his feet and instantly suppressed his power level down to a mere fraction of what he was truly capable of. “Why are you yelling? I’m sure if there are any nocturnal animals nearby you’ve already scared them off.”

The Changeling bowed to the young man and said, “I’m Sairai, a pleasure to make your acquaintance.”

He awaited the young man’s response with a combination of optimism and caution.

Actions
-Ki Control + Ki Mastery (Power at 25%)

WC: 305

Last edited by Sairai on 4/3/2012, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 61
Race: Changeling

http://www.infinitedbz.com/t636-sairai-the-soft-hearted

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/3/2012, 3:48 pm

Gohan suddenly spotted the frame of the power's source, it didn't seem to be a human nor a sayian, the warrior didn't know how was it called, but that wasn't the point now, this concerned if that warrior could be dangerous or peaceful.

In a blink of an eye, before Gohan could notice it, the warrior in a hell of a sudden was standing just infront of him, it was very near. Gohan didn't seem to be agitated at all, but inside his mind he was panicking as if he was keeping on one's toes.

Noticing that the man began speaking “Why are you yelling ? I’m sure if there are any nocturnal animals nearby you’ve already scared them off.” Gohan was certain that his yelling reached that far, he wasn't ever informed that sayians could shout that loud.

But that wasn't the point, again. Gohan tilted his head for a bit and began to understand that the man was peaceful as he bowed and informed Gohan with his
data. So this time, the sayain's pounding heart was relieved.

Shrugging to himself and simply bowing back, he replied to the man "I'm Gohan, it's nice to meet you". Gohan allowed a smile to appear through his face profiles, hoping to stay that way with him.

-----------------------
W.C. 216

Last edited by Gohan on 4/7/2012, 8:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai 4/4/2012, 2:31 pm

Sairai looked around, his eyes taking in the scenery around him. A waterfall was behind the young man before him, and the sound of the water crashing over the rocks brought a smile to the Changeling’s face. This place was definitely a far cry from what he had once been used to seeing on Frieza #79. The so-called natural beauty of that planet was nothing more than rocks and desolate wastes, save for the small forest that they had terraformed around the capital, and that was only there so that the races that couldn’t breathe in space had something to keep themselves living.

King Cold didn’t really care about his people, but even he knew that a force of fighters who couldn’t breathe would be useless as workhorses and cannon fodder. Sairai brought himself out of his reverie and looked back at the young being with a look of curiosity. It seemed, from the fact that the boy was shirtless and sweating profusely that he had been training here for some reason.

The Changeling pondered his options. He had been starting to get bored with flying, and he still needed something to occupy his time during his break between finishing his learning of the Turtle Hermit style and whoever was going to be his next master.

“Say… you wouldn’t happen to be training as a martial artist, would you?” he asked. His eyes lit up and he began to stretch, holding clasping his hands behind his back and pushing them up above his shoulders as far as they could go. He patted his midsection and frowned. “I’m getting a little flabby. Think you’re up for a quick spar?”

WC: 278
TWC: 583
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/7/2012, 8:24 am

The stranger paused for a moment, having his thoughts all about Earth. The peace-looking construct didn't seem to still get used to here, yet there were many different places in Earth. Not only wildlife, and the little villages. However, the places which are called beautiful in those creature's planets are the deserted and spiritless rocks that are left there for thousands despite even millions of years in the desert of their own.

Say… you wouldn’t happen to be training as a Martial Artist, would you? Sairai stated a question that had the word Martial Artist, that was Gohan's goal! This stranger's mind is superior, how in the world did he know his wished future? Therefore, so the creature knew a little something about here, yet he still didn't fit for it's scenes. The Sayian's eyes studied the man's frame, he had no compared ears to the one's of Humans or Sayians. Just only circular shaped ones that had a moderate sized dot inside them. And had thick purple lips which made him awkward, has he put a rouge or something? In spite of that his eyes were creepy looking, which also seemed to have no brows. In addition, he had a slick tail flailing from his rear end. Also, his feet were lizard shaped and he had crystal green spheres onto different parts of his body.

What in the world is his race? Gohan had no clue, no idea nor any near thoughts about it. Now, what in the world did the man want from the teen? Question, simple. Answer.. Impossible.

-------------------------

W.C.265
T.W.C.764
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai 4/21/2012, 10:49 am

Sairai pursed his lips as the young man looked him up and down. He allowed himself a few moments to consider his next words, as he was unsure the young man would take them all that well. “I can tell you’ve never seen someone of my race. This isn’t altogether surprising. Most humans haven’t come across a Changeling before.”

He brought his tail up over his shoulder and let it rest there for a moment as he continued, “We’re a race of beings from another part of the galaxy. I left home for… personal reasons.”

He thought back to the days he had spent training as an officer in the PTO and shuddered before forcing himself to come back to the present. “Suffice to say, I’ve come to like it here on Earth and have in fact been looking to put down roots here. I rather like the lay of the land and the way in which the people of this planet deal with strangers. Most have been downright kind to someone so alien in appearance.”

He allowed his tail to slump back down to the ground, and it kicked up a handful of dust with its landing. The Changeling smiled to himself at the satisfying sound of his tail colliding with solid ground. He looked at Gohan again and carefully weighed his next words.

“The reason I asked if you would like a spar is that I would like to test your strength, and my own. I have no intention of hurting you. It’s just not in my nature to do that.” He chuckled slightly at his own words, thinking back to another time when he’d have been severely punished for saying such a thing. “A nice friendly spar between martial artists is not an uncommon thing. It keeps us on our toes, so to speak.” As if to put emphasis on his words, he bounced on his toes a couple of times.

“So, what do you say?”

WC: 329
TWC: 912
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/21/2012, 3:33 pm

Gohan could see that he's probably from another Galaxy, as he moved on to his coming words. I can tell you’ve never seen someone of my race. This isn’t altogether surprising. Most humans haven’t come across a Changeling before.
How amazing, the man could notice that Gohan's eyes were studying his features. But what did he mean by a Changeling? Despite that he thought Gohan as of a human, it was when Gohan had the chance to inform him that he had the Sayian blood, just when Sairai had ended his information.

The Xenos rose his tail and laid it upon his shoulder, leaving it there to rest for a while as he continued on his statement. “We’re a race of beings from another part of the galaxy. I left home for… personal reasons So Gohan's guessing was probably correct, it was obvious that the changeling thing cannot be any similar to those in this Galaxy. But how the hell did he manage to travel this far? The acknowledgment was difficult to memorize but it'd appear soon enough by itself.
Gohan folded his arms as he paid attention at his words.

As the Xenos bruised his tail right again at it's previous spot, forcing a little bit of dust particles emit in a cloud form due to the slight impact, little he could feel the ground shake vibration reach his feet. Therefore, Sairai raised the corners of his lips to express a smile of satisfaction as the tail had produced a shake tone. However, he paid attention back at Gohan's direction and continued on with his explanation. The reason I asked if you would like a spar is that I would like to test your strength, and my own. I have no intention of hurting you. It’s just not in my nature to do that. He could notice that Sairai was slightly convulsing at his words, but what was he laughing at? Was he probably lying, as if he was a great threat to Earth? or was he saying the truth, just because he's a visitor?

A nice friendly spar between martial artists is not an uncommon thing. It keeps us on our toes, so to speak The changeling bounced a few times in order to express excitement, damn right it was exciting to spar! So, what do you say The answer was surely to be positive for Sairai's question.

"Yeah, I'd love to spar with you!" Gohan exclaimed delightfully, his eyes were expanded as he replied the same excitement.

"But before we start, I'd like to tell you that I'm a hybrid of a Human and a Sayian." Gohan had told the Xenos about him, it was necessary for him to know that. What so ever, the Sayian dashed his fist into his palms as it made a solid slap tune, as he was narrowing his eyes and rising the corners of his lined mouth, in order to show that he was ready for beginning the spar.

"Let's start, then!"

----------------------------
W.C.522
T.W.C.1286

Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai 4/24/2012, 10:18 am

Sairai smiled as the boy agreed to spar him. He immediately went into his ready pose, hands held out in front of him, palms open, tail rising just a bit above his midsection. His legs were spread ever so slightly apart, one foot in front of the other, to keep himself balanced. He allowed his ki to flare slightly, allowing his aura to be seen for the first time, while still keeping his true power held back. After all, he had no intention of killing the young man or putting him in the hospital.

He concentrated his energy into his arms for a moment before pushing it back into his chest and allowing it to fill his body. “Alright, I think I’m about ready to begin.”

Despite his announcement that he was ready to start the spar, he didn’t move. His tail rose up and down as he smiled lightly. He concentrated the energy of his body once more into his arms, forcing the chakras of his palm open to accept an direct the energy. He concentrated the energy into his right hand, forming a ball of ki from the energy. He looked at the young man and smiled. “I believe you also know how to use attacks similar to these, but let’s test your reflexes before we really get into things.”

While holding the ball of ki in his hands, he had been concentrating on the area around himself and found a small rock next to one of his feet. Using his telekinetic powers, he picked up the tiny rock and threw it at the young man while using the ki ball as a distraction. As small as the rock was, it would probably still hurt if it made contact.

WC: 291
TWC: 1,203
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/24/2012, 2:01 pm

The Changeling took an immediate stance, preparing himself for an assault. As he stretched out his arms, his hands were flat opened and his tail began rising once again, yet this time it is forced to freeze in a position little bit higher than his full-height level. His legs were sloped widespread, Sairai stood as he prepared a Ki Sphere to use it as an attack onto the Teen. A few signs of aura began to circle the man's arm. Gohan watched with full attention as Sairai focused his energy to flaw through his arms, it was visible as a dancing aura. The Changeling allowed the aura to reach his centerpoint, as it instantly transformed into a flaring one surrounding his torso. The power was quiet impressive, but it was obvious that he didn't exceed his true power, maybe not even a quarter of it had been shown yet. Perhaps, he did not wish for Gohan's wounds all over him, he only wished for the fun of a quick spar. Nothing else could be actually considered.

Alright, I think I’m about ready to begin

Sairai informed Gohan of his preparation for the very beginning of the quarrel. He didn't change positions or nothing, it was just his wild tail that began to swing upwards and downwards as half a smile could be seen across the changeling's face. Once again, the aura has made contact with his arms. Finally, he could see the deeply glinting signs of aura starting to form into a recognized ki sphere, gathering upon his palms. It wouldn't be that much of a wound if it hits, but he couldn't let it slip easily to avoid the more dangerous attacks. Sairai then observed the young boy's expression and smiled at him.

I believe you also know how to use attacks similar to these, but let’s test your reflexes before we really get into things.

Yes, his statement was true. Gohan had already encountered various kinds of these attacks and he has easily avoided most of them since he got used to it. Yet some may have been to fast that forced him to stay by the shock he could not believe. In spite of that a small sized boulder was slowly rising from upon the ground, and was quickly sent to surge into Gohan's direction. How impressive, the changeling knew how to use the physic power technique, Gohan should absolutely learn it someday. Surely, he was one of those who owned high intelligence, he obviously wanted to distract the teenager with the boulder that could be easily dodged to have the chance for a perfect aim with the sphere at him.

The young warrior paused his movements for a moment before the rock had made contact with him, waiting patiently to have the perfect chance to quickly took a side jab in order to avoid the rock. As it happened and passed by quickly and has probably rammed into another side of the rocky hills. It could not be observed at a time like this for Gohan, as his sight hadn't recovered from the quick blurred vision while avoiding the attack. Just a nice advice that could have some support for Gohan, is that Sairai was obviously not to be underestimated. Quickly, Gohan took attention at Sairai, who had actually still hadn't released the sphere. But still he could probably do it any time now. The teen had his guard activated, he knew what to do if the ki blast was released. His plans were hopefully going to be outstanding, for now.

"That was such a clever attack, actually."

-------------------------------
W.C.626
T.W.C.1912

Last edited by Gohan on 4/25/2012, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai 4/25/2012, 4:32 pm

Clever attack? It was a mild distraction technique at best, Sairai thought to himself. He surveyed the young man before him with a slightly bemused expression. It was almost as if they young human had almost no experience with fighting an opponent who would use such tactics. The Changeling considered his options. He could try to teach the young man as they continued sparring, or he could call it off and recommend him to a good teacher.

Ever prideful in his own abilities, the Changeling of course chose the former. He looked at the young man with a slight twinkle in his eyes and decided to teach him what he knew of the martial arts. “I think I’ll run you through some of the basics while we spar.” He crushed the orb of ki in his hand, allowing it to shatter and reabsorb into his body. “We’ll start with something simple, I think…”

He ran up on Gohan and used a speed burst to place himself behind Gohan with a simple movement before bringing his tail up behind him. He levitated behind the boy for a moment or two before turning around and attempting to slam the young man in the ribs with his tail.

Before he knew whether it hit or not, he flew backwards with ease and allowed himself to be submerged in the water coming from the waterfall. As the water fell down his shoulders and back, he allowed himself to enter a calm state and smiled slightly before saying, “There will be times when you will face an opponent with a clear advantage over you. Take myself for example. I fight with five limbs instead of just four, like most do. My tail is a very unique weapon unto itself. How would you close the gap that an extra appendage would give an opponent like me?”

WC: 310
TWC: 1,513
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/25/2012, 5:22 pm

Gohan glanced up at the combative Changeling's torso, the young teen stood as he contracted his arms, trying to tense up his thoughts that he'd easily avoid the sphere. But, Sairai, slowly froze in his place, whilst the ball was rolling with massive speed aggressively through his palm's circumference. I think I’ll run you through some of the basics while we spar. Unexpectedly, Sairai planted his fingers into the sphere, as it began to expand between his fingers and suddenly was gashed into small particles, as it was absorbed away into the Changeling's tissue. Gohan rose a brow at the strange reactions of Sairai's, did he quit up on the spar that quickly? Or was he up for something else? He is absolutely none of those jerks who quit up on having the delightful fun of a spar.

We’ll start with something simple, I think…

His announcement was rather disappointing, Gohan was just starting to have fun as the sphere was about to get released onto him. He could've easily continued on his planned actions, which flamed up the thoughts to fight the changeling. In a flash, Sairai was soaring into Gohan, his body was not any more than two feet away from the ground level. To the teen's amazement, which had massively increased as the changeling had disappeared from sight. Gohan had no time to search for him, he needs to be quick and now. Unfortunately, he had felt a painful collide into the side of his chest, just at his ribbed bones. Before he could have the chance to raise a brow, he was immediately sent into the ground.

He managed to quickly recover from the impact and used his arms to maintain his balance once again into his feet. His vision was upside down as it locked into the changeling whom was standing peacefully under the same waterfall, that Gohan was training next to. The Changeling smiled harmoniously, it could barely be realized as his smile was not that much of a big one.

There will be times when you will face an opponent with a clear advantage over you. Take myself for example. I fight with five limbs instead of just four, like most do. My tail is a very unique weapon unto itself. How would you close the gap that an extra appendage would give an opponent like me?

His question was quiet too difficult for Gohan to understand, but his statement was true and correct. Gohan rubbed off a small scratch using the back of his hand, which was positioned just below the corner of his mouth. Expressing a smirk onto his face, as he had that look of the blood thirsty Sayian on his face.

"I don't really know what to answer with, but changing your attacks was slightly confusing, oh and your previous attack was fun. Have you hit your leg, or was that your tail which was rammed onto my ribs?"
-------------------------
W.C.517
T.W.C.2429

Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai 4/26/2012, 4:00 pm

He doesn’t know the answer… Well, at least he’s self aware enough to answer that question honestly, the Changeling decided. He rose up into the air slowly, levitating and allowing his ki to slightly increase. “Well, you’re an honest kid at least,” he said before landing on the other side of the boy and faced him.

When he was asked whether it was his leg or tail he hit Gohan with, he smiled and responded, “It was my tail.” He considered the young man before him with a half curious expression. There seemed to be something oddly familiar about the boy’s appearance, but he couldn’t quite put his finger on it. He seemed for all intents and purposes to be human, but he had a great deal more endurance than most humans he had met, with the exception of only a couple, like the human Yamcha.

Thinking of how best to teach this young man, he finally decided that there was only one way to actually test the boy’s strength without beating him into submission first. He would have to transform. That way, he could more easily defend against the kid’s attacks without having to exert too much of his energy.

“Alright, I’m not going to attack any more, but I do want to see what you’re capable of, so if you’d humor me for just a moment…”

Sairai allowed his ki to rise even further. The power coursed through his body like liquid ice. He could feel the cold power radiating out from his body, his ice blue aura flaring out to ten feet high. He gritted his teeth and prepared himself for the inevitable pain that would course through his body.

A scream erupted from his lips as the pain of the transformation began to assault his body. It felt as though all of his muscles were on fire. His bones creaked under the pressure and his entire body felt like it was going to explode from the inside. His upper body was the first to expand, causing him to lose his balance for a moment before his legs beefed up and allowed him to regain his center of balance. Finally, his arms increased in size and his head began to grow as well. Even his horns changed shape, curling upward into what appeared to be a pair of bull horns, near perfect tools for impaling an opponent.

Sairai nearly came to his knees from the exertion, but instead remained standing. The new power of his transformation coursed through his body and he flexed his muscles easily before cracking his neck and arching his back with a series of satisfying cracks and pops.

“Ah… That feels good,” he said. He looked down at the child and smiled easily. “Alright, Gohan. I want you to attack me. Throw everything you’ve got at me. I want to see exactly what you’re capable of.”

With those words, Sairai braced himself for the oncoming assault. There was something about this child that he liked, something about him that he wanted to see, and there was no way he was going to call this spar quits until he saw exactly what the boy was capable of.

WC: 533
TWC: 2,046
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/26/2012, 6:20 pm

Sairai did not respond to Gohan's inquisition, he simply lifted off his feet from the ground, slightly floating above the rocky floor. He was apparently going to power up for an attack, or either hopefully he would transform into an indifferent state. How wonderful would it be if he actually has the ability to increase his power even further. Nothing could be considered as "fun" but [i]Challenges[/i] for the young half sayian.

“Alright, I’m not going to attack any more, but I do want to see what you’re capable of, so if you’d humor me for just a moment…"

As soon as Gohan focused his thoughts once again at Sairai, the changeling had allowed a gigantic aura flash, surrounding his body. Instantly, the changeling emitted a throttled shout through his lips, as the flare had grown massively around him. It was completely shocking for Gohan, the teen expanded his eyes at how massive the aura was. Even so, the aura's own icy hue had affected every object with it's color. Massive winds began to blow into Gohan's face, even the spot where Sairai was standing on previously had an immediate crater as soon as he had powered up. However, Gohan could notice the big difference in Sairai's appearance, now he could easily differentiate between the after appearance and the one before. Right now, the horns Sairai had grew farther, as it had the very last tip of it facing forward. He was now almost like a bull shaped lizard. His muscular arms were expanded greatly, even now it was still contracting more. His legs took an immediate buff up, thought parts of it were lined as they symbolized the might of Sairai's true power.

His transformation was horrifying, if such power is in an evil's hand he is to absolutely conquer or either destroy, Earth. Doesn't matter, those evil hands could actually do what they like with it. Unless Gohan keeps on training and steps into the events, he would never ever quit up on protecting Earth, even if his death was upon him. He will continue on when he's returned to the original life. Finally, Sairai had managed to calm down himself, his screams were no more now and his transformation had already ended, just when Gohan was thinking about Earth's protection. Creepily, Sairai began popping his arms and neck, the sound frightened Gohan himself, it was like if someone's neck was broken, ouch.

Ah… That feels good

Sairai looked down at the boy. Funny, that previously...Sairai was barely any taller than Gohan. Right now.. Gohan's a little bug compared to Sairai's height. As the changeling smiled gently, announcing out for Gohan his intention.

Alright, Gohan. I want you to attack me. Throw everything you’ve got at me. I want to see exactly what you’re capable of

It was when Gohan had the chance to reveal his true power, yet even some of it he couldn't show up unless by his rage. The teen slightly pressed his legs into the rocky flooring, allowing his legs widespread. Gohan clicked the tip of his fingers into his palms, his fists expressed the veins at the back of it. He immediately set his wrists next to his waists. Slowly, a cold blow of wind rushed by the scene. Gohan could feel warmth filling up his veins, his blood began boiling aggressively as it was summed up into a pure aura, which was dancing in a zigzag way around his combative structure. His biceps had barely increased in mass, his legs as well were too. Yet his hair shot upwards due to the pressure being thrust at his head. His teeth began clutching into each other. In a wild sudden, he let out a loud scream through his throat.

He couldn't manage to calm down at this situation, he was almost mad. Immediately, he clicked his boots into the rocky floor, using them as a method to launch forward at his opponent. The small rocky parts were sent away, his legs held great pressure onto the ground, as it was forced to be crushed into small bricks flying away. Right now, his sight was barely recognizable, his path was just straight forward and to land a punch at nowhere. Quickly, as he had the chance, he managed to roll his waist a little bit, as he boosted his hands forward. As soon as he had felt the approach of Sairai, he attempted to shoot it forwards, trying to land his fists into the target's face. He couldn't help from thinking about that there's less percent of that assault in hitting Sairai.

-----------------------
W.C.805
T.W.C.3234
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairai 4/28/2012, 2:28 pm

The young man seemed to hesitate for a few moments before making his decision. Then the anger appeared on the boy’s face, as if he were angry at everything alive. Sairai raised an eyebrow as he watched the young man’s power spike, and frowned slightly. He’d seen this type of power before, and it wasn’t one he was particularly interested in seeing again. The Saiyan warrior he had faced before used his anger as a fuel for his power, while it was a great tool for the man to use, it wasn’t something Sairai himself would ever consider using. He could get frustrated when fighting, true, but he would never allow his anger to consume him.

The young man charged at him, preparing to smash his face in with a double fisted strike. The Changeling mystic brought up both hand and blocked, digging his feet into the ground. The attack was strong, even he had to admit. His feet pressed into the ground from the force, shattering the rock beneath his feet. He sighed and floated up into the air with one leg crossed over the other.

“You allow your strength to be fueled by your rage. I’ve seen this type of fighting before. It’s definitely an effective tactic, but I’m not sure you understand the finer points of fighting yet. You aimed at one of the smallest parts of my body, and moreover one that any fighter worth his salt would guard with everything he had. The head is the most important area of the body, and this includes during a fight. Without it, you’re dead before you hit the ground.”

He thought back to some of his other spars and chuckled slightly. “There’s a trick to it, though. If you want to target the head, it’s better to make sure they’re busy guarding or avoiding something else before you strike at the head. You have to use your head.”

The young Changeling looked up at the sky for a moment, checking the position of the sun. “My, it’s that late already? I need to get home and get dinner started. Well, I think I’ve taught you just about everything I could for now, so I’ll let you think about the things I’ve been telling you for now. If you ever find yourself around East City, I live around there. Feel free to drop in and visit me.”

With those parting words, the Changeling charged his ki and flew off toward the east, thinking about the young man. There was something special about the young man, he knew that much. He was sure they’d cross paths again, eventually.

WC: 439
TWC: 2,485
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/28/2012, 3:49 pm

He could feel a solid block, that forced him to hold back his angered flight. Sairai had crossed his arms to avoid getting hit with the attack, his legs were slightly bent from the impact, therefore.. his feet were digged a bit, a couple of dirt particles were thrown away in the air. Ending up in raining backwards to the ground, but the raining's highest level point hadn't even exceeded Sairai's knee. An expression of how weak the attack was, yet it could make Sairai struggling a little to fight back. Gohan could slowly recognize his stupid and wrong actions. He noticed the frowned expression on Sairai's face. As he slowly rose his feet from the ground, floating away from the ground level.

As the teen calmed himself down, panted heavily as he observed the changeling once more. You allow your strength to be fueled by your rage. I’ve seen this type of fighting before. It’s definitely an effective tactic, but I’m not sure you understand the finer points of fighting yet. You aimed at one of the smallest parts of my body, and moreover one that any fighter worth his salt would guard with everything he had. The head is the most important area of the body, and this includes during a fight. Without it, you’re dead before you hit the ground.

Indeed, Gohan's reaction was idiotic and retarded. He could've distracted the disappointed changeling with any ki attack, so he could have a chance of his strike hit into him. Gohan picked up his thoughts about Sairai's important statement. As he continued on "There’s a trick to it, though. If you want to target the head, it’s better to make sure they’re busy guarding or avoiding something else before you strike at the head. You have to use your head."[color=blue]

Was actually a very important method in using against opponents, especially in battles. The young sayian realized that the sun had barely been in the middle of the sky, the horizon had turned into a faint orange hue. The teen had pondered that now was the end of the spar and it was time to return home. Sairai took his attention at the sky, noticing that it was late as he complained.

[b]"My, it’s that late already? I need to get home and get dinner started. Well, I think I’ve taught you just about everything I could for now, so I’ll let you think about the things I’ve been telling you for now. If you ever find yourself around East City, I live around there. Feel free to drop in and visit me"

Yeah, it is late, actually. Sairai, focused his energy to launch out into the east, Gohan smiled weakly as the changeling disappeared from sight. Gohan.. would absolutely visit the peaceful changeling, someday... someday, when he had returned from the long, tiring journey that's coming, very.. very soon.

------------------------
W.C.509
T.W.C.3743
------------------------
Spar Complete
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info