Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Processor complete

Go down

The Processor complete Empty The Processor complete

Post by Khaos 4/4/2012, 5:41 am

The Processor

Hard Quest

Requirements: Must have completed Piercing the Heavens.

Reward: 1,500 zeni and Special Reward.

Special Reward:

If you destroy the Processor: 10 Hero Points and a Flying Nimbus - A cloud that can carry the pure of heart upon it. While in inventory, makes the ability of flight cost no FP. Reduces the FP of Powered Flight by 1 to a minimum of 2 FP. If equipped as an accessory, increases agility by +500 in battle. Must not have more than 50 Villain Points to equip.

If you use the Processor: 10 Villain Points and a Dark Flying Nimbus - A cloud that can carry those with evil taint upon it. While in inventory, makes the ability of flight cost no FP. Reduces the FP of Powered Flight by 1 to a minimum of 2 FP. If equipped as an accessory, increases endurance by +500 in battle. Must not have more than 50 Hero Points to equip.

WC 5215

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeraph's fight with the demons was no easy task, and has left him winded. The oxygen up here is almost non-existent, the only reason he is still able to maintain consciousness is the face that he isn't human, although he still needs to breath. Taking a few moments to catch his breathe he turns to watch the machine.

The machine still sucked in the cloud, and sppat out a darker version of its former self, tainting it with the impure energy from the demons. Although defeated, the demons seem to have built a power source internally into the machine. As he watches it continue to transform the cloud, it finally dawns on him, he thought killing the demons would stop it. Now he has no idea how to reverse the process and stop the infernal machine.

He watches the machine for several more moments trying to figure out how it works, but from this distance there is no proper way for him to really study it. He finally catches his breath and flies to the machine slowly, not wanting to get tainted by it himself, or to exert too much energy. His muscle still sore from the battle he was just in, his body still aching from the blows he took.

The demon blood still coating his clothing and hair, some of it running into his eyes and into his mouth. He spits it out, and wipes his eyes and forehead the best he can. The smell of the oil in the machinery is the only smell on the air, floating to his nostril on the wind that is propelling the storm perpetually around the earth.

The sound that the machine made was a mix of whining, popping, clicking and sucking reminds Jeraph of a vacuum cleaner motor, the sound it makes as it spits the cloud out is almost disgusting. It sounds like a mix between a dog farting, and some one dropping an egg, shell and all into a pan. A wet release of air, followed immediately by a splat.

This is all stuff Jeraph takes in as he studies the machine, he continues trying to figure out how it works as it continues doing the job it was created for. There is only roughly half the original cloud remaining, the rest is tainted. As Jeraph moves to actually study both aspects of the cloud, he is almost repelled by both aspects, but the original aspect allows him to approach with out much of a fight.

The aspect that is good, seemed to have been testing Jeraph's intentions before letting him approach. As he draws near he reaches out to touch it, and is surprised by the resulting fact. Instead of his hand passing through it, it was stopped almost as if by solid terrafirma. As he presses on it harder, it pushes back with equal force.

"I wonder" Jeraph pondered.

Flying on to the cloud he deactivates flight, as he thought the cloud supports his weight with out difficulty.

"This could be useful, if I find a way to shut down that machine" Jeraph thought to himself.

Jeraph then floated over to the other aspect of the cloud, this one instantly tries to repulse him as well. Jeraph fought through the repulsion and managed to get close enough to touch it. As he reached out and touched it he gets the same response but this one left him cold, and made his hand tingle, also it made his demon aspect stir restlessly.

"So they both do the same thing, just one is geared towards the just hearted, the other the wicked." Jeraph thought aloud.

Jeraph floated over the the machine once again looking at the panel of buttons, switches, toggles and dials. The sound of the machine was disturbing to him, and yet soothing to his demonic aspect. As he stood in wonderment at the design, he could feel a small presence of ki inside the machine.

"That must be it's power source." Jeraph exclaimed excited that he has discovered something.

"Now how do I reverse this nightmarish process" Jeraph thought.

Jeraph then reached toward what appeared to be the control panel and turned a dial, the machine instantly whirred louder. It now began to suck in the cloud more rapidly and spit it out. Jarred by this outcome Jeraph turned the dial the opposite way, this slowed the changing process to a mere crawl, but did not stop it completely.

Jeraph then flipped several switches one after another, but there seemed to be no difference in the machine as it kept devouring, and regurgitating the cloud at the same snail's pace. Jeraph decided to try another one of the dials, this one made the cloud coming out darker than the previous batch. This cloud being filled with even more dark energy. Startled by the response he twists the dial back as far as it will go.

The resulting cloud isn't as dark as the original, but is still tainted with the evil energy of the demons, just not near as much. Jeraph began to judge his chances of finding the proper way to reverse the machine effects using it. He realized at this moment that the machine may not be able to reverse its process but may need, a machine of the same design but opposite energy source to complete the task.

Jeraph charges his hand with all the ki he can muster and punches into the heart of the machine, his hand easily piercing the metal shell. He then moved his hand around until he felt the power source cold and evil against his palm. Jeraph now gripped it, although it was hurting him the longer he touched it, he ripped it out, hoping that the machine stays intact allowing him to just replace the energy source with another of the opposite alignment.

Alas, as he rips out the energy source the entire machine self destructs, already tired and at his limits, the blast knocked Jeraph backwards and rendered him unconscious. The fall to earth would kill any mortal, but eventually Jeraph came to. He was on an odd flat land, with few trees and a building shaped similar to Turkish in architecture.

"Where am I, is this part of other word?" Jeraph thought to himself.

That is when an odd being appeared in front of him, almost seemingly out of no where. The being is black with big lips, and seems to be wearing some sort of baggy pants, and a small little vest.

"I am Mr. Popo, welcome to Kami's Lookout" the being said to Jeraph.

"Thank you, I am Jeraph, Kami's Lookout?" Jeraph asked, trying to remain polite.

"We know, we have been watching your trail above us. We know what you are toiling to accomplish, that is why Kami spared your life." Mr.Popo responded.

"Wait, Kami has been watching and hasn't helped me?" Jeraph retorted sounding a little astonished but lacking true anger.

"Yes, he helped the only way he really could, he saved your life while falling, Kami is sort of a guardian of earth." Mr.Popo answered.

"Well maybe he can tell me how to reverse the evil taint within the cloud." Jeraph mused out loud, more to himself.

"He sent me here to give you instructions, you must go to Capsule Corporation, speak to Bulma directly, tell her you need this list of parts" Mr. Popo instructed handing Jeraph a list,"Then fly into the mountains to the north there you must find a pure white crystal known as the Heart of Good. As you fly by to the cloud you must charge this crystal with your own ki, and must charge it until it's white hot to touch. This will power the machine, once there rebuild the machine and use the crystal as it's power source." Mr.Popo explained giving the directions precise.

"How am I supposed to ask for this Bulma, and how will I know how to construct the machine?" Jeraph asked.

"You will know when you get there" Mr.Popo said in response to the questions.

With that Mr.Popo vanished again, just like he appeared, into nothingness. Jeraph is left standing there trying to memorize the directions to a T, at the same time, he is trying to figure out where to find Capsule Corporations office, and how to rebuild the machine he just destroyed. it finally dawned on Jeraph he saw an office for Capsule Corp, in Central City during his latest visit.

Still feeling the effects of the battle and the fall, he gingerly stood up. Jeraph's legs were wobbly but he managed to stay standing, and regain control over them. Finally he lifted off the ground using powered flight he sped away, towards Central City and Capsule Corp. During his flight Jeraph speeds through clouds that helped to wash the blood of of him.

As he flew, the air passing over him dried his clothing, along with his hair. Although stained he is no longer dripping blood from the earlier battle. His sword is still firmly in its scabbard thanks to the locking clasp. As for his wounds, they have started to heal, including the muscle soreness from the fall and fight.

Eventually he drew near the city and lowered his speed and altitude. As he flew lower the ground some people see him and stared in awe of a humanoid being flying. Finally Jeraph came close enough to the city to land and walk the remaining distance. As he entered the city he saw spots of blood, and pieces of what appeared to be the demons he had fought, along with some destruction caused by the storm and falling demon debris.

Jeraph tried to remember where he saw the building, nothing comes to mind so he wandered aimlessly for what seemed like an eternity but in reality was only a few hours. He eventually found his target and walked in. inside the building seated behind a desk is a very pretty receptionist, she wore a flowered dress, her hair purple hair in a bun, and her eyes were a piercing blue, very much like Jeraph's.

"I'm here to see a Bulma." Jeraph said, very uncomfortable sounding, and lacking confidence.

"Miss Bulma is busy at the moment, what my I assist you with" the receptionist responded.

"Well I have this list of parts I need" Jeraph replied handing the list to the lady at the same time.

As the receptionist reads the list, her eyes grow larger, and her face loses almost all color. Unbeknownst to Jeraph she hit the emergency alarm button at the bottom of her desk, while reading. Suddenly out of a hidden door emerged four robots. They walked over to Jeraph and tried to subdue him, Jeraph not understanding didn't fight back.

"What is this meaning of this?" Jeraph demanded.

"Well sir, according to my recollection these parts can be used to make a machine that will taint anything with evil energy." the receptionist responded angrily.

"I know, but that's not what I intend to do, Kami sent me here to get those parts to reverse the tainting process."Jeraph explained trying to remain calm.

With that a voice comes from no where.

"Did he say Kami" the unseen voice asked.

"Yes Ma'am, I believe he did." the receptionist responded.

"In that case call off the guard and send him in, the robot's wouldn't hold him if he fought any how" the invisible voice called out.

With that the robots release Jeraph and reenter the unseen door that they came from. Jeraph dusted himself off, still not letting any hint of anger show in his facial expressions or body language.

"Miss Bulma will see you" the receptionist explained, pointing to a door at the top of 3 steps "you will know here door when you see it, it has her name on it."

With that Jeraph doesn't say another word but instead climbed the steps and entered the door. The door led to what appeared to be a long winding hall way, with several doors on both sides of it, with a sigh Jeraph began the trek looking for the door marked Bulma. Along the way he passed doors, marked research and development, marketing, sales, record keeping, and customer support. Eventually he finds the target door and enters.

Upon entering Jeraph found the office void of life, except for some potted plants. He began to get perturbed but he spotted a comfortable looking chair on this side of a nice wooden desk. Jeraph thought to himself for a moment then decided to wait sitting in that chair. He realized as he sat it had been a long time since he had any real modern convenience.

After a while of waiting a whirring sound can be heard, and a woman with green hair wearing a pink Capsule Corporation logo'd tee shirt raises from the ground sitting in a chair, that instantly pulled into position up to the desk.

"Sorry about how rude my receptionist was, we aren't really in the business of turning away clientele , especially when we don't know their intentions" The woman said with a chuckle.

"It was no problem, although a little upsetting. I have this list...." Jeraph said while searching his pockets.

"You mean this list" the woman retorted, "my receptionist gave it to me. Where are my manners, I'm Bulma, I run this business."

"As you heard ma'am Kami sent me for those parts. I need them to construct a machine to undo something that was done." Jeraph explained.

"Please go on and explain it all" asked Bulma politely.

Jeraph went into vivid detail about seeing the storm, deciding to investigate, finally discovering the cloud of legend, and the ensuing battle with the demons and then finally he got to the machine, it detonating as soon as he pulled out the power source, then coming to on Kami's Lookout, and his run in with Mr.Popo The whole time Bulma just watched and listened, not uttering a sound, or making any kind of facial explression to betray her thoughts.

"Well sounds to me like Kami thought what you were doing was for the good of the planet, and this is definitively in his hand writting" Bulma said finally, "we will get you what you need as fast as we can and have you on your way".

"Well ma'am how much is it all going to cost, so I can make sure I have enough on me." Jeraph asked in earnest.

"It's new technology we just acquired, so this will be it's first official test, it will cost nothing for you if you promise to return at a later date to do me a favor in return" Bulma said, the shrewd business woman in her coming to light.

"I promise on my honor I shall return as soon as I can" Jeraph replied standing up and crossing a closed right fist across his chest and tapping it on his heart three times.

"Please wait in our guest waiting room, there is food and refreshment there shouldn't take long to get your order ready" Bulma responded with a smile.

Jeraph walked to the door and walked out, moving further down the hall way he finds the appropriate room and waits eating his fill and drinking plenty of a sweet drink that is red in color, eventually the parts arrive, in a handy carry case.

"Here they are sir" Bulma said as she entered the waiting room carrying a case, this time walking, "the parts you need are inside this case".

"Thank you very much Bulma, I Jeraph shall return as soon as the business at hand is completed" Jeraph responded, grabbing the case from her and leaving the building post haste. As Jeraph exited the building he realizes how cumbersome carrying the case full of parts would become for the remaining leg of his journey.

Jeraph walked down the streets slowly with the heavy case, trying to figure out where he could leave it safely. The idea hit him like a ton of bricks. Jeraph lifted off with powered flight, amazing the crowd on the street, and knocking some of them down, lifting some women's skirts and tousling several peoples hair. He flew directly to Kami's lookout. As soon as he arrived Mr.Popo was waiting for him.

"Ah. Good Bulma helped" Mr.Popo exclaimed merrily.

"Yes she did, I was wondering if I could leave this here and maybe get a good nights rest before making the final leg of the journey?" Jeraph asked pleading with his eyes.

"Let me as Master Kami" Mr.Popo responded then vanished, reappearing almost as quickly, "He said yes. Please follow me"

With that Mr.Popo began to walk towards the strange looking building. As they near it, Jeraph noticed that it's huge and mansion like, with several wings, and windows. Mr.Popo led him inside, and down several winding corridors to a specific archway. The archway led to a room with a huge bed, and a strange looking cabinet.

"Now that I have showed you the way here, you will be able to find your own way here from now on. As for the case you carry, that cabinet will seal magically once you place it inside. After that the case will only reappear inside for your ki signature" the genie explained.

"That is so great, is this where I get to sleep tonight?" Jeraph asked, taking in the beauty of the room, as soon as they entered, the room changed to look like a forest, the night sounds of a forest coming from no where but every where, the only thing that remained was the huge comfortable looking bed.

"Yes it is, please sleep well, and there will be food waiting outside when you wake up" Mr.Popo responded as he turns to leaving the room.

Jeraph walked over to the cabinet, upon grabbing the handle he felt a strange sensation come on for a moment, then it was gone, opening the door, he set the case inside closing the door. As soon as his hand is removed from the handle, the handle vanishes and is replaced by another, this one different looking.

"Ingenious" Jeraph thought to himself as he made his way to the bed. As soon as Jeraph laid down and closed his eyes, he was asleep, and that is when the dreams began.

The dreams were less than pleasant, it started with the memory of the green being snuffing the life out of the bird, what frightened Jeraph the most about the encounter was the being did not show any sort of remorse for the life he took. Then Jeraph relived the ensuing battle, every hit, every thought that passed through his head during the battle, and his retreat. The persistent thought that he will return to punish the creature for it's blatant disregard for life.

The second part of the dream sequence is the storm, and everything he endured to arrive inside the Guardian Clouds, then finally the ensuing battle with the demons. The dream shows every single kill Jeraph made, almost like watching a movie. It showed the sword strikes, the little remorse that Jeraph showed during the punishment and judgement of the foul creatures, and then the machine.

It showed Jeraph's investigation and discoveries, then the explosion that led to his unconsciousness, finally it showed him plummeting towards earth, and an unseen force moving him to where he landed on Kami's Lookout. All of these things are repeated over and over during the nights slumber. Causing Jeraph to toss and turn through out the night.

Jeraph inevitably woke up finally, the scene in the room changed to allow a "sun" to hit his face causing the waking. Jeraph sat up still fully clothed, sword still on his back, and stretched, letting out a huge yawn.

"That wasn't very restful, but I must have been exhausted" thought Jeraph.

Jeraph stood up very carefully, every joint in his body making an audible pop as he stretches and stands. He then checked to make sure the cabinet was still there. Convinced that the case is safe he walked out of the room, making his way back the winding corridors to where he entered. Everything a fresh memory from the day before, but the dream.

Outside as promised a table is set, with every breakfast food imaginable. Jeraph eyed the food hungrily but decided to use his manners and just ate enough to refill his energy and to fill his stomach. As soon as he was done eating the table disappeared, replaced by Mr.Popo standing there.

"I hope all was satisfactory" Mr.Popo said politely.

"Yes it was, I thank you all, but I must make the last part of this journey. The Cloud of The Gods needs cleansing, and I must be quick. I shall return once the cloud is safely restored." Jeraph responded as he turned and began walking towards the edge of what he now knew was a floating island above earth.

As Jeraph approached the edge, he activated powered flight and sped off to the north. During this high speed flight, he passed through even more clouds, these made of ice instead of rain, the ice pelting his face, the temperature dropping more and more by the minute, stinging his face and exposed flesh. Through all of this Jeraph kept going, never slowing down or pausing. He knew it had to be done.

Eventually he spotted the mountain range below him, he began to descend towards the earth once again. As he neared he could feel two distinct ki signature coming from a cave at the top of one of the peaks. The peak was covered in snow, not a single blade of grass or tree could be seen.

"That must be where I need to be going" Jeraph thought, slowly approaching the opening.

The closer he got to the entrance the stronger the ki signatures were. He finally arrived at the opening and landed, walking inside. The little light from outside making the ice crystals sparkle like tiny stars at night. That is when a voice emanated from the darkness.

"You seek to poses the Heart of Good" the voice demanded.

"Yes" Jeraph responded plainly.

"I see your intentions are pure, but you still must past the test" The voice responded getting louder.

"Test? Kami didn't mention a test." Jeraph asked earnestly.

"Yes just like everything else, this crystal has a price" the voice responded seemingly next to Jeraph at this moment.

"What is the test, I must have that crystal" Jeraph responded.

"You must find a way to remove it from the stone with your bare hands, no items can be used." The voice responded as a light appeared.

The light was emanating from the crystal which as in the center of a humongous cavern, the creator of the voice is no where to be seen. Jeraph approached the crystal and tried to just break it out using brute strength. Gripping it with both hands Jeraph began to push and pull. That didn't work at all, nothing budged, no rock crumbled nothing. Letting the crystal go he then kicked it, same response nothing.

Jeraph then stepped back and reevaluated the situation, he studied the crystal and the stalagmite the held it about chest high off of the floor. Almost like a the sword in the stone of legend. Jeraph studied every inch of the crystal and platform, the crystal itself is about fist sized, and is pure clear with a strange light coming from it, the pedestal is just mere rock from the earth.

Finally satisfied that he knows what he must do, he places his right hand out to his side in a knife edge shape. He began to concentrate his ki into the hand. Concentrating the ki takes several moments, finally he is ready to release it. He steps forward and chops at the rock a few inches below the crystal, releasing a massive Ki Blade Rank 3.

As his ki made contact with the rock formation it cut through it like a warm butter knife through butter. It releases the crystal. Jeraph reached out with his left hand very quickly to grab the crystal before it hit the ground and possibly shattered. As his hand grasped the crystal every ache and pain in his body suddenly is no longer there. The only worry left on Jeraph's mind is the cloud and repairing it. The crystals light goes out, as if the earth itself was powering it.

"You have passed the test, you are pure of heart, and the crystal knows it" the voice came again from no where and everywhere.

Jeraph nodded in a thank you to the voice and mother earth herself, the he turned and exited the cave. As soon as the sun hit Jeraph he flies up and used powered flight, making a direct path back to Kami's Look out, to retrieve the machine's parts. As he flew he began to charge the crystal using his own ki, as he pumped energy into the crystal he didn't even begin to feel tired. Actually the entire flight to Kami's he didn't feel any fatigue at all.

Landing on the look out, Mr.Popo is not waiting this time, so Jeraph makes his way to the room he left the case in. Some how he knew exactly where to go, he entered the room and made a bee line for the cabinet. The room responded to the crystal changing to the cavern with the little flecks of ice shining like stars. Jeraph made it to the cabinet and hastily reached out his hand to the handle, upon touching the handle the door swung open and the case is sitting there just like Jeraph left it.

Jeraph hastily grabbed the case and ran for the exit. He exited the room and made it out of the building all together before even realizing he was running. This realization made Jeraph slow down, as he didn't want to appear rude, although Kami and Mr.Popo would know why he was in such a hurry. He continued to walk quickly to the edge of the island and blasted off, not wasting a moments time, his ki as he activated powered flight bent the trees almost to the point of snapping.

Jeraph flew directly into the storm and right up to the Guardian Clouds that seemed to know what he was doing because they didn't push hm back or try to repel him, instead they just allowed him to fly directly through.

"Well that was good, I didn't have to stop" Jeraph though out loud.

Jeraph finally approached the Cloud of the Gods, seeing that the machine was really destroyed, he let out a sigh of relief. He approached the dark cloud, and immediately it tried to push the crystal away, Jeraph's grip on it was strong, so he didn't lose it, and he held it fast. The crystal now glowing with the ki that Jeraph put into it, the light not white as before but a baby blue.

Jeraph opened the case with the parts, each part looks foreign to him, and of course there are no instructions. He began to clumsily try to put the machine together from memory of watching the demons. Jeraph finally got it put together and put the crystal inside, he hit the button marked on on this one's control panel and nothing happened.

Jeraph goes back and disassembles the machine, the reassembles it several times before he got it right. When he got it right the machine's light lit up and a red light about the power button shone brightly, when he hit the power button, the light turned to green and the machine whirred to life, making the same suctioning sound the demon's machine did.

The only noticeable difference, is the sound it makes when restoring the cloud to it's original aspect, instead of a wet sound, its almost like a high pitched singing. Jeraph began to move slowly along the evil aspect of the cloud, letting the machine do it's intended job. As soon as the machine began it's duty, Jeraph began to feel the aches and pains, along with the fatigue from charging the crystal.

The machine wasn't light, and with Jeraph's tiredness and soreness, it was one heck of a job staying floating slowly while managing to keep the machine pointed at the cloud as needed. Eventually Jeraph had returned the entirety of the cloud to it's normal state of good.. Satisfied with the job completed, his next duty is deciding what to do with the machine he created.

Jeraph first and easily decided to pull out the crystal, when he does it is no longer glowing blue with his energy instead is glowing black from the demonic taint. After removing the crystal he tossed it into the air, and blasted with with a ki ball, shattering it into nothing but dust.

Jeraph has decided what to do with the machine, he flew slowly carrying the machine to Kami's Lookout. Mr.Popo is waiting for him once again as Jeraph landed.

"Kami wanted me to thank you for the job you did and for restoring the cloud" Mr.Popo said to Jeraph as soon as he landed.

"Tell him I said it was nothing, now about this machine..." Jeraph trailed off, hoping Mr.Popo knew what he wanted.

"That machine holds great power for good or evil. Kami wishes you to leave it here, so he can protect it, and if ever needed again it is ready for another as yourself" Mr.Popo responded already having been told to ask Jeraph to leave it.

"Where would you like me to leave it" Jeraph asked.

"Hand it to me, I will take it where it needs to go" Mr.Popo responded with a smile.

Jeraph handed the machine over, happy to not be carrying it any longer. As soon as Mr.Popo grasped it he was gone, a few moments later he returned the same way as always.

"There, it is safe, looks like the gods have thanked you as well" Mr.Popo comments looking past Jeraph.

Jeraph turns to see what appears to be a piece of the Cloud of The Gods floating up behind him, he then reached out to touch it, as he did the same feelings as the first time he laid his hand on it come back. He felt sure that this was a piece of the cloud.

"That is a Nimbus, it will aid you in flight, making the strain on you less. If you wish you may rest in the room you did the first night" Mr.Popo explained to Jeraph, as he disappeared.

Jeraph decided to take the offer, walking slowly to the room. The cloud followed him the entire way. When he entered the room, it changed to the familiar forest, Jeraph took his sword off and laid it on the floor next to him, as he slipped into bed. It wasn't long before his snores could be heard, and his dreams were sweet.
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 38
Race: Hybrid

Back to top Go down