Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cannibal Run (Incomplete Quest)

Go down

The Cannibal Run (Incomplete Quest) Empty The Cannibal Run (Incomplete Quest)

Post by Piccolo 4/6/2012, 2:20 am

Mind Worm

Medium Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 2,000 zeni and Special Reward.

A small meteorite has landed on a Namekian island. It wasn't just any simple hunk of rock. It contained strange parasitic worms that have been burrowing into the skulls of Nameks and turning them into blood thirsty cannibals. Either find a way to neutralize the worms, or wipe out the entire population to prevent the spread.

Special Reward:

If you find a way to neutralize the parasites without harming the villagers, you gain +15 Hero Points.

If you kill the entire lot of those who are effected and stop the threat, you gain +15 Villain Points.
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Namek

Back to top Go down

The Cannibal Run (Incomplete Quest) Empty Re: The Cannibal Run (Incomplete Quest)

Post by Piccolo 4/6/2012, 7:09 pm

From the vast reaches of outer space a small meteorite is caught with in Planet Namek's gravitational pull. The meteorite begins it's descend through the atmosphere, it makes impact with a small Namekian island. Little do the peaceful green slug-like Namekian's know that they are about to enter into a dark and terrifying place.

"What is it?" asked a Namekian child who tried to look over the adults observing the alien rock.

"Nothing more than a meteorite small one." answered the adult Namek.

"Can me and my friends look at the meteorite?" said the curious Namekian child.

"Just don't go around throwing the rock at others." said the adult Namek.

The group of five Namekian children gathered around the rock poking the meteorite with a stick. Once they finished poking the meteorite they began to kick and toss it around, eventually they grew bored and left the meteorite alone.
Unknowingly to the Namekian children was that they had become carriers of an deadly microscopic symbiotic worm. As the day continued the children interacted with every one in the village and touched almost everything as they played. Unknowingly they were spreading the symbiotic monsters all over the place much like how humans can spread the common cold. This was just the beginning soon enough a more chilling situation would arise.

Inside a Namekian adobe, one of the children who had played with the inflicted Namekian children began to feel symptoms of dizziness and a head throbbing headache.

"I don't feel to well, I think I need to rest." the small Namek falls over onto the floor. An adult Namek notices to child on the floor and rushes to his aid.

"Small one are you okay? I need to get you to the village healer." the adult Namek picks the child up. As he carries the small child Namek, he feels child moving around in his arms, clearly a sign that the kid is fine.

"Your moving small one, I thought you had been seriously hurt by the way you were laying on the floor." The adult becomes unsettled as he takes a glance at the Namekian child's face. His face was a sickish pale green, his eye's with a glazed look, bearing his teeth with saliva dripping down his mouth. The adult Namek tosses the child from his arms and begins to tremble in fear.

"By the Elder...child are you possessed by a black heart Namekian?" said the Namek.

The child gave a blood curling shriek and lunged at the adult Namekian, the child's teeth bared down breaking the skin. The adult once more tosses the child aside. "Something foul has come over you." Screams, horrible blood curling screams are heard coming from the adobe.

Phase two had begun, the disgusting phase were the symbiotic worm burrows into the skull and turn the victim into a blood thirsty cannibal! Things are about to become more vicious and dark for the Namekians. An more gruesome fate awaits for the PTO xenos led by Zarbon who come to the island for rumors about Dragon Balls.

[WC:512]
[continued next post]
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

The Cannibal Run (Incomplete Quest) Empty Re: The Cannibal Run (Incomplete Quest)

Post by Piccolo 4/12/2012, 4:35 pm

Chapter Two

"Zarbon, I'm losing my patience waiting for progress regarding the Dragon Balls on Namek." said the villainous youngest son of King Cold over a transmission. Zarbon hesitated before giving a satisfactory answer that would please King Colds youngest son.

"My Lord, I have been side tracked by dealing with the Namekians under your fathers orders." Zarbon said.

"What have you been doing on your free time beside looking at your apperance in the mirror?" snapped King Cold's youngest son.

"Yes, my Lord I'll wisely use my free time to hunt down the Dragon Balls." Zarbon replied.

"Excellent, do take care of your self Zarbon." The transmission ended, Zarbon felt relieved that King Cold's youngest son let him off so easily.

Leaving his room, Zarbon gathered up a small squad of PTO soldiers and began to question them on their field reports regarding Dragon Balls.

"Sir Zarbon, our scouts have picked up rumors that a Namek village south east of base camp have a Dragon Ball." said a grayish PTO xeno.

"Rumors, that's all I have to work with are rumors. I guess the rumor will do, prepare your selves we make haste for the south east village." Zarbon instructed.

The small unit of PTO xeno's led by Zarbon power flight towards the south east Namekian village. Unknowingly do they know is that the Namekian village is filled with blood thirsty Namekian cannibal's. The group lands outside the village and an eerier calm effect washes over them. As they enter the village they take notice of the blood stained soil, life less Nameks who were viciously torn apart by the blood thirsty cannibals.

Zarbon's face shows disgust as he takes in the scene, "This kind of slaughter is disgusting. No class or pride was taken in what ever or who ever tore through this village." said Zarbon.

Scouters began to pick up power levels of life forms in the area. Around the corner of an adobe, crazed Namekian cannibals lumbered out, moving slowly with their sights set upon Zarbon and his PTO soldiers. A blood chilling scream is let out by the craze Namekians as they pick up speed and lunge at Zarbon and his PTO goons.

[WC: 367]
[TWC: 869]

Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Piccolo 4/16/2012, 4:51 pm

Lunging at impressive speed, two blood thirsty Namekian's latch onto Zarbon. Struggling to rid himself of the two Namek cannibal's, Zarbon let's off an crackling aurora of ki around his body, the two deranged Nameks are sent flying off. The handsome warrior fires beams of ki, striking the cannibal Namekian's through the heart.

"Disgusting, how their they try a tactic like that." Zarbon said in disgust. The PTO troopers begun to yell as they fire off frantic blasts of Ki as a wave of blood thirsty Namek's slowly move towards the unit. The ki blast hit their mark, the advancing wave fall one by one like domino's.

"These Nameks are different from our recent encounters with Namekians. Minds are twisted and they seem to be in some sort of blood lust. They could prove most dangerous to PTO operations on the planet. Men we have no choice eradicate the whole village!" commanded Zarbon to his PTO soldiers.

Now entering the village the men carefully watch their surroundings as they pass Namekian adobes. Rustling is heard as hot wind passes through the grass, the feeling sends chills down the units spines. Zarbon feeling uneasy takes to the sky to have a better look his surroundings. To the left and right, Zarbon spots a few crazed Namekians dashing around the corner of village adobes.

"Men take to the sky and rain down a hail storm of ki." Zarbon instruted.

The squad takes the sky and begins to fire ki in every direction, obliterating any cannibal standing in the blast zone. In a blink of the eye a green arm stretches out and snatches a PTO trooper from the air. He yells as he is pulled toward an blood thirsty Namek. He meets an agonizing death as he is clawed and biting by surrounding Namekian's.

"Don't let up keep firing. Scorch the ground, make sure nothing can live or grow on this island." Zarbon shouted at his men. The scouters of PTO soliders begin to flare up as the scouter detects dangerous power levels heading towards them. A PTO trooper suddenly feels some one grapple him and then feels a sharp pain as a blood thirsty cannibal Namek bites down on the PTO trooper. Another PTO soldier screams in agony as he meets a gruesome fate. Zarbon feels a presence looming behind him, Zarbon swiftly turns and drives a vicious elbow into the Namekian's face.

"Well it seems the warrior Namekian's show some intelligence." Zarbon comments to himself as his kills off the Namek. The elegant warrior comes to the aid of his troopers, elegantly dispatching of the blood thirsty cannibals. "We can't stay up in the sky all day and keep fight off wave after wave of monstrous Nameks. Let us land and regroup in one of those adobes." Zarbon told his remaining men.

[WC: 472]
[TWC: 1341]

Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Piccolo 4/23/2012, 6:24 pm

Finding refuge inside the ruined Namekian adobe, Zarbon and his PTO soldiers take time to recuperate.

"What the hell is wrong with the Namek's in this village? I have never witnessed or fought such blood thirsty creatures." said a frighten PTO xeno.

"Were well under strength. I can't take this anymore, I don't want to end up as a tasty meal." an purple and spotted xeno complained. Zarbon didn't take those words to kindly, he violently shoved the purple spotted xeno against the wall of the Namekian adobe.

"I will not have my men tremble in the presence of Namekians. Those green skinned Namekians are beneath us, you are a PTO solider show some back bone." Zarbon yelled.

Outside of the adobe a large wave of cannibal Namekians have picked up the scent of blood. They are driven mad and ready to find their next tasty victim to munch on. The blood thirsty Namekian cannibals follow the scent to an half ruined Namekian adobe which just happens to be were Zarbon and his PTO soldiers are regrouping.

Once more like the previous encounters, the men's scouters begin to give off a warning of approaching power levels. "DAMN IT, those nasty blood thirsty Namekians have found us." feeling frighting and a loss of hope, the purple spotted xeno power flights his way out of the adobe. The xeno is meet by the wave of monstrous cannibals as they catch him and begin to kill the proor xeno slowly while he watches in terror.

"Fool deserved to die." Zarbon said with despite for the now dead purple spotted xeno.

The cannibal Namekian's begin to bang on the outside walls of the adobe with clinched fists. The repeated banging of the already weaken structure causes a portion of the adobes wall to come falling down.

"Look more delicious flesh!" said a cannibal Namekian as he lumbered towards Zarbon and his remaining PTO soldiers.

"Truly disgusting, I can't let such disgusting creatures live." Zarbon said as he launched a beam of ki at the lumbering blood thirsty Namek. The rest of the cannibal Namekian's rush at Zarbon and his PTO troops. Blood thirsty Namkes claw and grab at the PTO men, a few try to lay their hands on Zarbon.

Zarbon elegantly fights off the twisted Namekians by using every technique he knows. His PTO men don't fare as well as they fall and become meals for the sick blood thirsty Namekian's. Zarbon found him self in a crummy predicament, he was a lone xeno against a wave of blood thirsty Namekian's. Feeling the end could very well be near, Zarbon goes all out. Firing blast after blast of orange ki beams, launching his signature attach the Shooting Star Arrow, Zarbon begins to thin the numbers of the current wave of Namekian cannibals. All alone Zarbon was turning the tide, you would expect no less from the right hand man of one of the most feared changelings in the galaxy.

The Namekian adobe was reduced to rubble, in fact the whole village was nothing but rubble, blood stained soil and life less dead bodies of Namekian's and PTO soldiers. Zarbon keep fighting off the current wave. he had managed to cut down their numbers to about a dozen. Suddenly a chilly air sweep through, an enormous power level was felt, the remaining dozen Namekian cannibals scurried away like frighten earth rats running from a bigger predator. A voice echoed, a voice that spoke as it was in unison with another voice. A lone figure of a pale greenish tone slowly hovered above the ground. It's eye's where white, showing that no soul resided inside, it's Namekian martial arts gi tattered. The Namekian Elder of this village had been infected by one of the symbiotic mind worms.

"Xeno, you are strong, we need you....I need you for my new body." spoke the mind worm through the body of the elder Namekian.

Zarbon took a few steps backwards and shuttered at the thought. "Please do your self a favor and kill your self. The sight of your horrindous appearance offends me." Zarbon said.

In typical anime fashion the mind worm speaking through the now cannibalistic Namek Elder begins to give a monologue. "The Namekians you have come across this day are no longer Namekians. They have become a part of something bigger, they have become apart of the mind worm collective."

"How disgusting." said Zarbon

"Don't be so feeble minded. If you join the mind worm collective your attributes will be boosted beyond their normal limits. You will become the strongest of the collective and in our society that makes you the queen." rambled the mind worm speaking through the Elder Namek's body.

"Queen?! Do not mistake my appearance as female." Zarbon angrily commented.

"Enough of this worth less banter." Zarbon powered up and rushed at the cannibalistic Elder Namekian under the mind worms control. A hard right hand thrown by Zarbon connects with the Elder's jaw, sending the Namekian flying backwards!

The Namekian Elder is able to bring his momentum to a stop, "You will become one with the mind worm collective, by force." The hideous Elder said in a disturbing voice.

Stretching out his arm, the mind worm controlled Namekian Elder arm stretches out like across the battle field trying to grab Zarbon. The elegant Zarbon moves out of the way and blasts the elongated arm with a sphere of orange ki. The Elder lets out a scream of pain as the sphere of orange ki slices through the arm!

"Ragghhh! To me my remaining Namekian mind worm servants." shouted out the twisted creature. Coming out of hiding were the last dozen blood thirsty Namekian cannibals, which had fled earlier when the Elder arrived.

"Summon your little minions, so that I may kill all of you in one swift move." Zarbon remarked.

The remain dozen blood thirsty Namekian Cannibals gathered around the Elder Namek, willing to use their body as shields. Zarbon launches the Shooting Star Arrow, the wave of orange ki smashes into half of the remaining dozen blood thirsty cannibal Namekians. The remaining six Namekian cannibals in unison launch a mystic arm attack, both left and right arms stretch out trying to snag Zarbon. Showing his elusiveness, Zarbon zigzags in between the stretched out arms, cleverly having the Namekian arms tied up into a knot.

Zarbon fires off a Crusher Ball, the volleyball sized ki ball finishes of the last six blood thirsty Namekian cannibals. A flash of lightning crackles around the Elder Namekian as his body begins to gain a tremendous amount of muscle mass. His severed arm regenerates as well.

"I have seen this trick before, it's nothing I haven't handled." said Zarbon.

The now hulking Elder Namekian charges at Zarbon but the mind worm controlling the body has given up speed for pure brute strength. With a finesse fighter such as Zarbon all he needs to do is zip around the battle field and tire out the hulking Namekian Elder.

Zarbon tactically uses his outstanding agility, speed, to preform elegant maneuvers as he avoids the crushing strength of the now muscle up Namekian Elder. The match of cat and mouse continues as the Namekian tries catch Zarbon.

"I'm growing tired of toying around with you. Time to end your life." said Zarbon as he pushed his palm foreword and fired a ki blast, that hit the Namekian Elder in the chest.

"It's going take more than a weak blast like that to kill me off." Yelled the mind worm through the voice of the Namekian Elder.

"Well then perhaps my Shooting Star Arrow will do the trick." said Zarbon

"Nothing can kill me. If this Namekian body is about to die I'll just jump into a new body...like yours." said the mind worm.

"I already told you how truly disgusted I'am by the thought of sharing my body and mind with a disgusting parasitic worm. The I'll just have focus my next attack at the head." said Zarbon as launched a orange wave of ki at the head of the Namekian Elder. The attack was obvious and the Namekian Elder moved to the side dodging the ki blast.

"NOW MYSTIC ARM!" Both arms launch out like coiled snakes and strike at their target. As the arms make contact with Zarbon, he quickly vanishes. Zarbon had used the back and forth banter as an opportunity to use the after image technique to project a false image.

"Only a fool would fall for such a trick." said Zarbon as he

{almost done}

Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum