Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fated Encounter

2 posters

Go down

A Fated Encounter Empty A Fated Encounter

Post by Maximillion 1/11/2012, 10:48 pm

Kneeling at the foot of a lone grave marker, Maximillion had his hands clasped in front of him, eyes closed. The headstone was engraved in an ancient language long forgotten to the likes of Humans. The only way someone would know what they were was if they somehow had knowledge of Demons, and the Tongues they spoke.

Although he was only a "halfbreed" as some so disparagingly called him, he was fluent in the Tongue of his Demonic ancestors, as well as those few prominent languages amongst the civilizations of Earth. As he finished the prayer with an incantation in one of their Primary Languages.

"Xdyzzyk Taswyl, nfaq swos uai oly dajyk. Uail zaf woz fas balrassyf uai, ofk zyynz zsedd sa befk swy tof qwa dybs uai qwyf uai fyykyk wet swy tazs. E qedd odqouz baddaq swy Qouz ab ail hyahdy, ef uail tytalu. Otyf."

With a solumn nod, he got to his feet, and stretched. After a loud yawn, he ran a hand through his almond brown hair and turned his crimson eyes skyward.

"I have no idea who this spikey-haired, widows-peaked bastard is, but I will find him."

He closed his eyes, concentrating intently into the Cosmos. What he said was almost like a prayer, but it was a sentiment aimed at him, the one who was responsible.

"Make damned sure you don't die until I can get my hands on you..."
Maximillion
Maximillion
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

A Fated Encounter Empty Re: A Fated Encounter

Post by Goku 1/13/2012, 2:29 am

Max, Trunks thought as he floated above the graveyard, his arms crossed. Trunks had been thinking about his half-brother since his arrival to the past. It had been something he put off for far too long, and he feared that if he didn't confront the half-demon soon enough, the same fate would happen as it did in his time. No, this was his chance to make a difference, to pull Max over to his side.

He let loose of the cushion of ki he was suspended on and drifted gently to the ground, landing behind Max.

"Make damned sure you don't die until I can get my hands on you," Max said.

"Who is it you wish to get your hands on?" Trunks said.

He unraveled his arms and grinned. "Sorry, I wasn't eavesdropping until I just set down here. Max, I have been looking for you."

Trunks held up one hand flat. "Before you ask me how I know your name, I need to see if you're the person I knew you could become. Prepare yourself, I am going to test your worth."

With a roar, Trunks charged at Max, not about to give him a chance to think too much. No, Max was a Saiyan and to add to it, also a Demon. Which meant battle was essential to him, like breathing air, Max had to do or he would be nothing. Trunks was no novice. Words often didn't do justice when trying to see into a man's soul.

As he reached his target, he did not relent. Bringing back his fist, he threw it forward attempting a heavy punch aimed at Max's solar plexus. Hopefully, the punch enough to knock the wind from Max's lungs and send him flying.

---

Actions

1) Rush Attack [Heavy Punch] - +5 FP
2) Nothing.
3) Nothing.

+5 FP gained.
5 FP total.

WC: 292
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion 1/13/2012, 6:47 am

What was this now? Someone came to this hallowed place with the intent to do damage?

"I have no idea how you found this place, but do not expect any mercy." was the still reply. Picking the site of his mother's grave may not have been the best place to do this, but Maximillion already knew he would do what it took to move the battle away.

Right as he'd lept up to move the battle elsewhere, the lavender-haired warrior charged at him, throwing an incredibly fast punch for his torso. With little time to act or think, Maximillion threw his arms in front of his body in an X-formation, turning his body just-so, calculating the speed, velocity and angle necessary to get sent towards the ground. Fortunately, it seemed to work, but the blow had been even more intense than HE had expected.

He descended quickly, slamming into the ground hard and sliding to a halt. With a roar of rage, the Demon Prince slammed his fists into the ground and propelled himself upwards. Somersaulting in mid air, he hovered about a foot above the ground, his hands balling and clenching into fists.

"You know my name, and yet you have not told me yours...not very polite, are you?"

Gritting his teeth, he shot upwards, his crimson aura exploding around his form as he did so, soaring straight at the one who'd challenged him, his fists flying rapidly, aiming for as many vital points as he could manage. The last blow would be aimed at directing the momentum of his movements to send him off about fifteen feet away from [Trunks], giving him a moment to calculate the scenario.

He figured his attack wouldn't do much against the foe, but he needed to size up his enemy and figure out what kind of battle tactics this individual would employ. Bracing himself for combat, he stared at the other man, wondering just what the reason for all of this was.

---

Actions

1) Block
2) Pummel - +5 FP
3) Nothing.

+5 FP gained.
5 FP total.

WC: 324
Maximillion
Maximillion
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 1/13/2012, 7:43 pm

Max had managed to get his arms up in time to stop the brunt of the blow, but the power behind it had sent him flying towards the ground. Trunks floated with his fists clenched at his side. He watched the half-demon rebound with a somersault and hover into the air.

"You know my name, and yet you have not told me yours...not very polite, are you?"

With a flare of deep red light around his body, Max flew at Trunks. He arrived with a flurry of blows. Trunks managed swat away the first two punches, but had been thrown so far off balance, the third one sailed past his defenses and cracked him at the side of the mouth.

Just like I remembered. Max, you never show any fear in the face of adversity. Despite your confusion, you are bringing the fight with everything you got.

"Trunks is my name," the words left his lips just before he grinned. Trunks was a Saiyan after all, the son of the Prince of All Saiyans--and it was in his nature to feel exhilaration in battle.

True, Trunks seldom went out and attacked people, that wasn't his way. This was far different. This was a matter of blood, and he had to see where Max stood. He wasn't about to repeat the same mistake he did in the past. No, this time he could set things right and not have to kill his half-brother.

Trunks responded by flying at Max, bringing his own rain of lightning-fast punches. The first two were aimed low, at Max's midsection, to distract him. The last one Trunks sent speeding towards his temple. After the flurry, his white aura exploded around him as he chased after Max with full-force frontal kick aimed at his gut.

---

1) Flight + Partial Block [Action #2] - +1 FP
2) Flight + Pummel - +6 FP
3) Powered Flight + Strike - +3 FP

+10 FP gained.
15 FP total.

WC: 303
TWC: 595

Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion 1/16/2012, 12:26 am

"Trunks, then? Well met." Maximillion replied. He was a man of Nobility, the offspring of a Demon King's daughter and -- unbeknownst to him -- a Saiyan Prince. The vanity ran through the blood in his veins, but so too did the exhileration he got from battle. The more the fight intensified, the more pleasure he felt coursing through his very body.

It was better than anything he could ever explain. Although part of him felt some shame at feeling such pleasure at his deceased mother's gravesite, it wasn't the dominant part. Both of his lineages were Warrior Races.

This was how it was meant to be.

As Trunks soared at him, Maximillion shot back towards Trunks. The first two rapid blows were fairly easy to deflect, but as he tried to maneuver to avoid the third, Trunks' fist collided with his chin, knocking him back a few feet. With a gutteral growl, he spat a little bit of blood from his mouth and grinned.

Trunks was coming back in again, with a strong kick aimed for his midsection.

So he's a Power Fighter, huh? Interesting. he thought to himself as Trunks came in with a powerful kick. However, at the same time, Maximillion had thrown both hands downwards, grabbing ahold of the upward rising knee, then pulling the momentum into his body, and letting it come back out of his legs, shooting a strong, momentum-reinforced kick right for Trunks' shoulder.

The aim wasn't to badly injure or damage him, but to make it inconvenient as hell to use that arm.

Here's to hoping it works..

WC: 250
Maximillion WC: 574
Thread WC: 1,169
---

1) Flight + Block (Action #2) (+2 FP)
2) Flight + Counter (Action #3) (+11 FP)
3) Powered Flight + Strike - +3 FP

+16 FP gained.
21 FP total.

WC: 303
TWC: 595
Maximillion
Maximillion
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 1/16/2012, 5:36 am

Trunks had been expecting a solid landing to his kick, but was baffled when he instead felt Max's kick slam into his shoulder. Gritting his teeth, he tried to correct himself as he fell, but there was no escaping his impact. He hit the soft verdant turf of the graveyard with great force, sending up a plume of dirt and chips of marble from shattered head stones.

Dazed, he climbed to his feet and did a few windmills with his arm, loosening his now stiffened and bruised joint.

"Excellent," Trunks said. "It appears you are skilled in hand-to-hand combat, as I thought. But, let's see how you deal with a real threat."

With a low growl, Trunks balled both of his fists and slid his legs apart, taking a power stance. As he released his ki, his body became enveloped in a torrent of white light. Chips of marble, pebbles and rocks floated into the air all around him. The ground shook, creating massive fissures that spread out in all directions. He let out a roar as he reached the height of his power, the pressure of his ki crushing the bits of floating stone into dust.

With no warning, Trunks seemingly vanished into thin air. When he re-appeared he was above Max, to his left. Cutting though the air, he attempted to land a heavy axe kick on Max's shoulder, hopefully enough to send him flying.

Next, he brought both hands in front of him, with his fingers splayed apart. A piercing light grew from the center of both of his palms until it had formed a beam of azure ki that he sent sizzling towards Max.

---

First Action: Power Up. - +15 FP
Second Action: Speed Burst and Rush Attack while flying. - +16 FP
Third Action: Buster Cannon while flying. - +36 FP

+67 FP gained
82 FP total.

WC: 278
TWC: 873
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff