Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working for the weekend

Go down

Working for the weekend Empty Working for the weekend

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/6/2012, 4:48 pm

Working for the Weekend

Easy Quest

Requirement: Must have completed The Turtle Hermit.

Reward: 1,000 zeni

Master Roshi has volunteered you, yet again, for an odd job that is supposed to be some sort of test in his training. You will be baby sitting for a young island woman. He child is not an ordinary child, however, as you see he has a long tail. Also, it is a full moon. Things are about to get interesting...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yamcha was meditating in korin's tower when he heard a voice in his head Yamcha! It's me Master Roshi! How are things with my former master? Yamcha replied with telepathy, Your former master Roshi replied Yes. I once trained with korin, now i need you to do some training, babysit a child for a lady. She's not far from you, she lives in the mountains Yamcha replied telepathically Sure, i can sense the childs energy as well as the ladies' energy. She feels human and the child feels part saiyan. I'll leave now And with that he broke his meditation and got up to his feet

"Puar, turn into a surfboard and let my mind guide you to our destination." Puar turned into a surfboard that can fly instantly. Yamcha then spoke to korin. "Your former student roshi needs me to run an errand for him, and i better hurry, the sun is setting." Korin then replied. "Very well, go now young one." And with that, yamcha jumped on the surfboard and flew out of the tower of korin and towards the area where the young warrior sensed the woman and child, Yamcha using his psychic powers to guide Puar's flight path

The sun was setting in the distance and wildlife was active below. Owls were hooting and waking up, flying all about. Wolfs and coyotes as well as wolverines and dinosaurs were all about the area. Soon they were over the mountain terrain. Puar then shot down low from the clouds, appearing infront of the capsule corps house which belonged to the lady who was standing outside.

Yamcha jumped off of the surfboard as it stopped infront of the house and puar turned back into his original form. "Hello young lady, Master Roshi said you needed a babysitter." The lady spoke. "Yes, i do need one, the child is playing outside." And with that, the lady threw down a capsule after pressing down on it and a hoverbike came out of it after it expanded. She then got on the motor bike and flew off.

Yamcha walked to see the kid playing in the sandbox with his toy trucks. The young master then smiled, remembering his childhood and how innocent it was to just play.

384 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Working for the weekend Empty Re: Working for the weekend

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/7/2012, 1:54 am

Yamcha sat down with the child and talked to him. "So your mother's human, what about your father?" The child looked up and replied, "My dad was a saiyan who was killed for being evil, i'm as strong as him and on top of that...i've been training with master roshi." Yamcha thought to himself So that's why Roshi sent for me... Suddenly an evil power was sensed by the child and by Yamcha.

Focusing one hundred percent on the new evil rising in the area, Yamcha was completely oblivious to what Aoi had just told him. He turned to the child he was babysitting as he seemed to be angry about something. Naturally, Yamcha was concerned with why hewas upset. Just as Yamcha was about to reach out for him, the evil power spiked to an all new high. Yamcha quickly turned back to it, Yamcha could ignore it no more, he turned the capsule house into a dyno cap and took to the sky with the kid he was babysitting flying with him and soared through the sky. Flying towards the golden plateau that over looked the entire forest. Yamcha could feel the power reaching levels he had never felt before.

Yamcha landed easily on the plateau looking towards the energy he sensed. It was coming from the north of the plateau. Yamcha felt it out, he could sense exactly where it was coming from. It felt like an uncontrolable evil, growing and learning. He could feel the hatred and saddness in the life form. So many emotions were running through this person, all negative and evil. He felt some of the energy being concentrated into a ball. A large white glow was coming from the direction. Yamcha looked on in horror as he knew what was going to happen and he could do nothing about it.

In a flash, half of the forest was leveled and burned. The flash had incinerated where it hit and killed all the wild life in the area. Yamcha remembered that there was a peaceful village in that area, and now they were dead. Yamcha clenched his fist in anger. "Gah! That monster! Why? Those were innocent people down there! I have to stop it!" Yamcha said jumping quickly off the edge of the plateau and flying towards the source of the evil. Yamcha kept his serious and angry grin on him as he approached this new threat. Yamcha witnessed, first hand the destruction this evil brought. Trees burned to ash, no wild life in sight, and the village was left in ruined charred remains.

Yamcha, angered, picked up pace and landed where the ball hit. He looked around for the source, trying to pinpoint it with his senses. Yamcha could see nothing but barren land for miles and miles. Not a single trace of life was left in the area. Yamcha snapped instantly turning behind him to see a shadowy figure in the smoke. Yamcha recognized the power and grew angry, he knew this firgure was what did this evil deed. As the smoke began to clear, Yamcha grit his teeth in anger. He would confront the one responsible and if they still posed a threat, he would rid the Earth of it.

Yamcha's expression changed dramatically to pure purprise when the smoke cleared. In a pure state of shock, Yamcha was caught off guard. A gentle and tiny laugh, audible brely to his ears rang in them. A small, petite figure, wearing siayan battle armor with pink detail stood before him once the smoke cleared. Her hair was as black as his and her skin pale as the moon. She had on a scouter and a deadly viper's smile on her lips. Another small and alluring laugh escaped her tiny lips she began walking towards Yamcha. Yamcha stood straight up looking at the girl. She was obviously Xeno, he could feel the Xeno energy in her blood.

She was powerful too, one of the strongest Xenos on Earth, Yamcha had never felt this enormous amount of power coming from such a tiny shaped girl. As the saiyan girl approached, she flipped her hair with her deadly smile at him. Yamcha kept his composure, she was beautiful, but he was not so shallow. This girl was evil and had to be stopped. "Who are you? Why have you come to Earth?" He said seriously, not showing any patience for her. Yamcha had to keep his cool and stay calm.

The girl let out a shorter inaudible laugh and stopped about three feet from him. "My name is Sarah. I came all the way from guild of thieves for you, Desert Bandit." She said foldiong her arms over one another and smiling at him. Yamcha tilted his head in confusion. "Desert Bandit?"Yamcha said questionably. Sarah nodded positively to him. "Thats right, Desert Bandit, thats your name my friend, well, the name you went by when you were a thief anyway." She said ith a playful laugh and looked around at her destruction. She smiled with a sparkling grin at the chaos she brought.

Yamcha watched her curiously. "My name is Son Yamcha, I am not a monster!" Yamcha said angrily clenching his fist. Sarah turned to him and skipped closer to him. "Oh Desert Bandit, I mean, Son Yamcha, I'll call you Yamcha for short. I'm here to fulfill a mission that you failed to see out. You were sent here to rob dyno capsules for us, but yet, the Earthlings still have them." She said with a windchim voice and gorgeous smile. "I know all about my mission here, Sarah, and I wont complete that mission. I am not a thief, not anymore!" Yamcha roared the last bit of his sentence.

Sarah giggled and skipped off towards a small boulder sitting on it and patting the empty spot beside her. Yamcha stood where he was and just watched her. "Aww come on, This is my first mission, you don't have to make it boring one you know?!" She said with a pouting tone and face. Yamcha just stared at her in suspense. "This girl is evil and yet she is so delicate, how is this possible?"He thought to himself. Yamcha could feel her power rising again, he was only concerned with dealing with the problem, not so much concerned with a new girlfriend.

The girl was blue skinned with red hair and a scouter on her left eye along with high class armor and reinforced braces and battle boots along with a utility belt. She smirked at Yamcha and smiled at the kid with a tail. "Hrm...this will be fun...hey kid, look at the beauty of a rock in the sky."

As the kid looked up, Yamcha sensed a strong power rise in the kid. He then began to get bigger and his mouth turned into a monsterous wolf snout. He started to grow and get furry infront of yamcha. The girl put her two fingers to her forehead. "We can finish this another day. I've finished my mission, fighting you would be a bonus...but i have to return to base." Yamcha shot forward as Sarah used instant transmission to disapear.

Yamcha then heard a roar and looked up, seeing a massive ape infront of him. Yamcha got scared. He's stronger then me, but i can't kill him because he's just a child...okay when in doubt, ask a god Yamcha then concentrated his mind as he jumped up, dodging a smashing blow from the left fist of the ozzaru. King Kai! King Kai! I need help, how do i beat a giant ape thats 50 feet tall? King Kai responded So that's it eh, never say hi, never say what's going on, just help? Yamcha responded It's not like that, i'm in a critical situation with a saiyan child who turned into a giant ape, i need to know how to change him back please! King Kai smiled. What you are seeing is a saiyan's first form that they are all born with...the only thing to do is wait for the moon to go down or cut off the tail Yamcha was evading the ozzaru like mad, jumping and dodging like a machine. Thanks king kai, i'll try to talk to you more

Yamcha then saw puar flying towards the battle field and yelled. "Puar! Turn into a giant pair of scissors and cut of the tail of this giant ape!" Puar turned into a giant pair of scissors and cuts off the tail of the saiyan child. The child shrinks and passes out tired. Yamcha grabbed the kid and flew back to the mountains where the capsule house was. He then took out the dyno cap that was the capsule house, pushed down on the dyno cap and threw it down. As the house emerged, he took him inside, bathed the child and put on his pajamas and tucked him into bed.

-dawn-

The lady came back only to see yamcha sleeping in a chair watching over the child. Yamcha then sensed the woman's energy and woke up with a start. "Okay, it's done. The child is save." The woman smiled, "I knew i could trust a turtle student."

1,560 words
1944 total
quest complete
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum