Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ava vs Yamcha

2 posters

Go down

Ava vs Yamcha Empty Ava vs Yamcha

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/8/2012, 1:13 pm

Yamcha was meditating on a boulder that was in the center of a pond. He was concentrating his Ki and focusing his power. He kept his energy suppressed and began to levitate off the rock. Soon energy started to emit off of him, the water began to ripple a little bit. He cut me...that fallen angel cut me...i got him good though, but why did he have to preform a rear flanking? He thought to himself as he meditated on his rock that was in the center of the pond.

Soon the pond water began to lift up from the rock and started to push out towards the mainland as even more energy emitted off of him from his inability to let go. He then heard king kai voice in his mind coaching him telepathically. Let it go! It's over! You won the fight! Bitterness and resentment only lead to dark endevours! You must let go of the past and ready yourself for the now! Calm yourself! Your losing control!

Yamcha then responded Where's the honor and valor king kai? They just go for rear attacks...there's no bushido here...thats what i was trained for by master roshi and by you! King kai responded as the waves crashed against the mainland even harder now Calm down, not everyone is a warrior of virtue like yourself...you have to realize this and show that your the better man! So calm down or you'll flood the animals out of house and home!

Yamcha took King Kai's advice and calmed down his rage, his energy now under control, his body now desending to the boulder crosslegged atop of it and the waves calm and peaceful. A fish jumped up infront of yamcha and puar flew and caught it with his mouth and went into a tree to eat it. Yamcha smiled and continued to concentrate his power from within.

327 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Ava vs Yamcha Empty Re: Ava vs Yamcha

Post by Ava 4/8/2012, 1:30 pm

Ava was swimming nearby in a stream. It was her day off and she was relaxing in the cool water.

“Ah, what a lovely day.” She whispered to herself, her loose hair flowing and fanning out in the water as she floated on her back, looking up at the leaves and she light trickling through them. The breeze was blowing softly and she smiled. Earth sure was a beautiful place.

Suddenly the water level began to lower but she didn’t notice it at first. Not until she felt something touch her bare back. She jumped up and looked around. She was laying practically in a pool of mud. She slapped the ground and mud splashed up into her face and she sat there for a few seconds, glad that she was alone. She reached up and wiped the mud from her eyes and spat out some that had flown into her mouth.

“Where has the water gone?” she said to herself, looking around.

All at once, the water came rushing back down the cannel, looking like a wall of water that was descending down on her. She shot up in a flurry of mud and old decaying leaves that were at the bottom of the river bed and let the water rush past her, under her feet as she watched. She waited till the water had settled before diving and washing herself off.

She came up for air and thought about the new happenings for a little bit. Something had caused that water to pull away from here, which meant it was being pulled up somewhere else.

Then she felt a sudden and painful crack in the back of her skull. It was a ki signature that was been suppressed before, and just for a second, was detectible. But now it was gone again.

It made a sweat drop run down her forehead. The wielder of that power was stronger than her. She looked in the direction of the ki and wondered, should she run, or face it.

She smiled. She was never one for running.

She swam to shore, pulled on her blue tank top and short shorts and went looking for the ki wielder.
----------------------------
WC - 366
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

http://magnaangel.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/8/2012, 1:43 pm

Yamcha awoke from his meditation and started to shadowbox while on the boulder. He started off by thrusting his right arm forward with a straight jab. Then as he drew back his right arm, he spun thrusting his left leg in a counter clockwise motion in the form of a low roundhouse. As he came around, he brought his leg lower while still keeping momentum and preformed a sweep.

As his left leg went full circle once more, he thrusted his right arm upwards with his fist clenched as he preformed an uppercut. Afterwhich, he shot his left knee high and thrusted it hard into the air while still standing on the boulder.

Yamcha then shot his left arm behind him, holding his left wrist with his right hand as he launched an elbow followed by a rear kick which he preformed by thrusting forward his left leg behind him while still maintaining balance.

He then stood on his left leg with his arms out and his right leg out infront of him with his right knee up as he attempted to balance himself and clear his mind of all past transgressions and focused on the here and now which was self improvement.

203 words
530 words total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/8/2012, 6:37 pm

She walked through the forest, walking next to the stream and following it up stream when she heard the distinctive sounds of shadowboxing. Air being forced back and away from fists and pumping kicks.

She isolated the sounds with her Saiyan hearing and walked closer. She reached the edge of the river bank and leaned into a gathering of reeds, moving them slightly away with her hands. Just enough to see to the other side.

She saw a young man, standing on a rock in the middle of a pond, shadowboxing and training with himself. She watched him intently as he boxed and swept his leg and then stood up on leg, kicking out with the other.

“Human… hmmm…” she said, watching him.

“How did you get so strong human…” she asked herself, watching him closely.

She felt something tickling her on her shoulder. It was her hair probably. She swept it away with her hand, not taking her eyes off the man. He was quite alluring, for a human anyways. He had a scar over the side of his face and just added to the handsomeness he possessed.

She felt something tickling her again on her shoulder, so she swept it away, just as before.
And again, something tickled her. She figured it was no longer her hair, so she turned and looked what it was.

It was some floating black cat like thing, trying to make itself at home and sleep on her shoulder.

She screamed loudly at the top of her lungs, lunging back into the reeds and inevitably into the water, bubbling, kicking and splattering in front of the human.

--------------------------
WC - 274
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/8/2012, 7:08 pm

Yamcha sensed the spiritual pressure of a woman comming closer and watching him. He then sensed fear in her aura. He then heard a splash. Apon hearing this splash, he stopped.

Yamcha looked into the water only to see a girl frightened and his best friend Puar trying to take a nap on her. Embarrased a bit, he started to blush. Puar...why do you make things so ackward sometimes old friend He then decided to save the girl from drowning.

Focusing his mind on the water in the pond, his eyes started to glow violet. Soon using his psychic powers, the water in the lake was lifted up by an unseen force. Within moments, the entire pond was empty and the water was 10 feet up above both Ava, Puar and Yamcha

The young hero then went into the empty pond with his eyes still glowing violet holding the water up and went towards Ava and Puar. He then took Puar off of Ava and motioned her to come to the mainland with him, saying that Puar must think your comfortable and safe because this is the first time he ever laid on a woman's hair thinking it was a pillow.

As Yamcha carried Puar who was sleepy from eating the big fat fish he caught in his mouth. Yamcha picked up a few more fish with his free hand. He was hungry and maybe Ava was too. Maybe they could talk over some fried fish and take a break from fighting for awhile.

As they got to the mainland, (Ava included) He concentrated his mind to lower the water ever so slightly so it would softly go back into the pond and not flood the forest or the mainland.

He then looked at Ava. "So you were watching me train...but i sensed your power...your as strong as i am...a fight would be difficult since in the end it would come down to who has the will to win...and as much as i like competing with people, your different somehow...you didn't challenge me...from reading your mind...you have questions you want to answer. That and i'm iffy about fighting women, seeing as my first death was to a woman...ever since the day i died, i took my life more seriously. Training yeilds rewards but friendship yeilds joy. Not the joy you get from victory over an opponent. But joy from having good times together, good talks, fun spars and looking back, not having any regrets. So if you want to test me out, go ahead. If you want to eat and talk and get to know me, we can do that too.

Yamcha stood there with Ava awaiting a reply.

460 wc
990 wc total

actions
1)psychic powers (+5FP)
2) Got ava and Puar to the mainland , Psychic Powers still being used (+5FP)
3)Lowered the water back down using Psychic Powers (+5FP), talking to Ava
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/8/2012, 7:27 pm

Ava was struggling to get to the surface of the water, struggling against her sudden fear of this unknown thing that was still clinging to her.

Suddenly all the water lifted off her, glowing a strange violet colour. She looked up at it as it floated above her head, in utter amazement.

She heard the man on the rock jump do onto the floor and walked up to her. she turned over in the mud and looked up at him.

He picked up the cat thing and stroked it. He gestured to the shore and began walking towards it. She got up and walked with him to the shore, and then he lowered the water.

He made a fire and began cooking some fish that he had plucked from the bottom of the lake.

“Who are you?” she asked him, looking at him in wonder.

He spoke to her of power sensing, fighting and talking. He knew she had questions to ask him and he said that he had no desire to fight a woman, seeing as a woman had killed him in the past. She wondered who had killed him and why.

“So if you want to test me out, go ahead. If you want to eat and talk and get to know me, we can do that too.” He said, but the words were lost on her.

She had become slightly lost in his words until she snapped back to life.

“Um… I am kinda hungry.” She smiled widely, flashing her stunning white teeth at him.

She began wringing out her clothes, but found that they were too wet to do it with them on.
She looked at the man and smiled.

“Would you mind looking away?” she asked him.

-----------------------------
WC - 292
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/8/2012, 7:47 pm

Yamcha walked towards a tree away from Ava. "Sure, all women must be respected...and my name is Son Yamcha, master of the Wolf Stance, I was trained by korin, kami, roshi and king kai. To get to king kai, you have to die...like i did, to a girl named shana."

He took a few steps then put his back behind the tree, his eyes not facing Ava as she was changing.

"Now let me tell you something. I worked my ass off to get to where i am today. I took beatings, ridicule and taunting. I was a desert bandit for awhile, stealing dyno capsules from people. But i changed." Yamcha then took a breath and put his left hand on the hilt of his sword. He then jumped up and started slicing the branches with his sword in his left hand and collected the wood with his right hand.

He then floated down with the firewood. "I saw the errors of my ways by beginning my training with Muten Roshi, he knows the good in everyone and i know there's good in you. You didn't attack me when i was training. When you die though, you see a big orge and if your good enough, you can go train with king kai who is the god of the north quadrent which earth and this solar system is in. In other world, we're all under his juristiction, weither good or bad, he knows and i'm here to make sure that evil doesn't effect earth. You don't seem evil so i have no reason to want to kill you."

Yamcha then stayed with his back to the tree not facing Ava waiting for her to say its okay to come back. Puar was sleeping near Ava tired with a big belly from the fish he ate earlyer.

308 wc
1298 wc
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/9/2012, 8:43 am

“Yeah, I know, I died too…” she said, taking off her shirt and ringing it out.

“But I wasn’t so lucky…” she said, remembering her time in other world.

She flapped her shirt out and hung it over a nearby branch. She slipped her shorts off and wrung them out, flapping them as well and hanging them over the branch.

“Hell isn’t so bad…” she said to him, holding her hand out to her clothes palm up.

“If you don’t count the countless evil villains that were male and wanted female company, if you know what I mean.” She smiled weakly.

She channelled ki from her ki pool down her arm to the palm and shot a blast of hot air towards her clothes, drying them slightly. She pulled them off the branch and began pulling them back on, starting with her shorts.

“Okay, I’m done. You can look now.” She said, pulling her shirt off the branch and beginning to slip it off.

He turned to face her just as she pulled her shirt down. He just caught a glimpse of her flat, creamy skinned stomach and a brown tail wrapped around it as the shirt came down over it.
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/9/2012, 10:05 pm

ooc: Sorry, i didn't check to see that you posted don't be mad.

ic:

Yamcha saw her flat creamy stomach along with her tail. "Oh, so your a saiyan as well?" The young human asked.

"I sensed your curiosity, but not your rage and anger...you must have had some great training to get that under control." He said as he then came from behind the tree with the firewood.

He then walked up a bit, placed the firewood down close by and went to puar who was sleepy from the fish. As he got to him, Yamcha bent down becide him"Hey best friend and supporter...you okay?" Yamcha then went to rub the blue cat's belly. Apon doing this, he purred and smiled with his eyes still closed.

Yamcha then looked at Ava and smiled. "Come on, rub Puar's belly, it's okay...he's just sleepy and he usually likes to have his belly rubbed. I'll start the fire."

The Wolf Master then set up the firewood so it woulden't fall over or burn the ground around him. He then went to the shoreline to get some rocks to put around the firewood so to contain the fire. As he walked over to get the stones, he coulden't help but notice the beauty of Ava, she was so good looking and beautiful. He'd like to be with her but he wasn't sure about what her reaction to his feelings would be.

Getting to the shore, he bent over and started collecting stones. One by one, he collected the moderate sized stones and held them close to his chest. When he was finished, he went back to where the wood was set up and put the stones in a circular fasion around the wood.

Now, knowing that the wood woulden't be a threat to Korin's Forest, he went and pointed his right finger at the wood and fired a ki beam which ignited the wood and caused a fire to spark. Yamcha then took the sticks he had and put each one through the fish's mouth. There were 3 fish in total that he took from the pond.

"Ava, the fire is ready so lets cook the fish and eat." He said in a pleasent tone.

362 words
1660 words total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/15/2012, 9:28 am

“Yeah, I’m a Saiyan, and my rage, well, my rage got me killed in the first place, and drove me to make a deal with a devil, so I think the better control I have over it, the better.” She said as he bent over his little furry friend.

"Come on, rub Puar's belly, its okay...he's just sleepy and he usually likes to have his belly rubbed. I'll start the fire." He said, beginning to set up the fire. Ava walked over and sat down next to the little creature, reached out and put her hand on its warm belly. It senses that someone new was touching him and he rolled over, exposing his belly to her.

She smiled and began to rub more confidently as Yamcha moved off towards the lake.
She picked up the little cat and put him in her lap, and stroked his head, down his back and down his tail. He began to purr just as Yamcha got back.

She watched as he packed the stones around the wood he had piled up. He stood up, dusted his hands off and aimed a finger at the wood, sending out a ki beam into the throng, setting it alight. She smiled at him as he picked up the three fish he had picked up and skewered them on sticks and propped them up over the fire.

"Ava, the fire is ready so let’s cook the fish and eat." He said to her. She noticed in the light of the fire that he was slightly red in the cheeks.

Was he blushing, she thought to herself?
Why?

She floated over closer to the fire for a better look. He was blushing. She smiled at him as he looked at her with some kind of fascination. He held her gaze for a few seconds and then she looked down at Puar in her lap, blushing herself.
--------------------------
WC - 318
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/15/2012, 2:43 pm

Yamcha looked at Ava first then placed the fish down on a big rock that was lying by the fire. He thend spoke to her as he went into his pockets. "Now let me treat you to a feast...with a secret ingredient i alway save for special occasions."

Yamcha took out a small jar which was mixed with fresh honey from a bee hive and maple syrup from the sap of a tree that he collected earlyer in the week. He then poured just a touch of the contents of the jar on each fish. Not wanting to drown the meal with his secret ingredient, but wanting to put just enough so when the fish got warm enough, it would soak into the fish and make it really sweet to taste.

After doing this. He then gave one of the three fish to Ava. "Here you go. The secret ingredient i placed on should make the fish as sweet as you are to look at." He said with a smile. "Don't worry, i'll cook Puar's fish. Just hold the fish over the fire, the stuck thats through the fishes' mouth is ment to be held on too. Wait until the fish is cooked then eat and tell me what you think."

Yamcha then placed the fish he had in each hand over the fire awaiting for the fish to cook. As he was waiting he spoke to Ava. "So your a female saiyan, it must be hard to find somesone to get along and go out with. Saiyans seem married to their training, its hard to shoot the breeze with a saiyan without them bringing up fighting or some god damn beef they have with someone."\

The fish was slowly being cooked, the honey and maple syrup now starting to smell really good off of the fish. He then continued his conversation with Ava. "I'm just a one man wolf pack. But i am getting tired of the constant training."

He then breathed out a sigh and continued to speak to Ava, "I worked so hard after i died, but to prove what? that i'm better then Jon Q Public? No. It's was because i thought the main point was to put in hard work and to never stop my drive and motivation."

The fish that Yamcha was holding was close to being cooked. "I know you like to fight, but more importantly, you want to feel loved and respected. I can grant you that feeling. I know something you'd like to see. It's something i've achieved through training. I'll show you after we eat though."

437 words
2097 words total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/15/2012, 3:05 pm

After a few seconds of silence he spoke to her again, talking firstly about the fish.

"Now let me treat you to a feast...with a secret ingredient i always save for special occasions." He said, turning away from her she so couldn’t see what the secret ingredient want. She smiled.

“Silly human, I don’t really care what it is that that makes it taste good, so long as it tastes good.” She said to him.

He then skewered her fish on a stick and handed it to her. She took it from him.

"Here you go. The secret ingredient I placed on should make the fish as sweet as you are to look at." He said and she blushed profusely, looking at his face. She wasn’t sure what he was doing, but she was pretty sure that he was flirting with her. She didn’t mind, it was nice break from all the hate she had faced in her life.

As he asked her to do, she held the fish over the fire while he got Puar’s fish skewered on a stick and began cooking it.

"So your a female Saiyan, it must be hard to find someone to get along and go out with.” He said and she looked at him, twirling the stick in her hands. It was hard. She was alone most of the time.

“Saiyans seem married to their training, its hard to shoot the breeze with a Saiyan without them bringing up fighting or some god damn beef they have with someone." He said and she nodded.

“Yeah, there are very few of us left, and the ones that are, are married… to their training, as you said…” she said quickly, covering up. She didn’t want him to know her heart had been ripped out and stomped on by her Saiyan mate. That would make her seem weak.

The fish was starting to smell really good now as the honey melted into the flesh of the fish.

"I'm just a one man wolf pack. But i am getting tired of the constant training." He said, trying to make conversation with her.

She nodded. She knew what that was like. If not for Aria, she would be completely alone.
“I know how that feels. I’m alone most of the time too.”

"I worked so hard after I died, but to prove what? That I’m better then Jon Q Public? No. It's was because I thought the main point was to put in hard work and to never stop my drive and motivation." He said to her.

“I never stop fighting, and training. If not for myself, then for… the planet.” she said, covering again.
“I might come in handy one day.” She smiled at him over the gold glow of the camp fire.

"I know you like to fight, but more importantly, you want to feel loved and respected. I can grant you that feeling. I know something you'd like to see. It's something I’ve achieved through training. I'll show you after we eat though." He said, catching her off guard. She nearly dropped her fish in the fire, but she caught it in time.

How did he know what she wanted? She had never told anyone that what she longed for was love and security. Not even her mate.

“Yeah, sure.” She smiled at him.
--------------------

WC - 559
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/16/2012, 6:05 pm

Yamcha then smelled the fish. It looked ripe and sweet from the honey. Puar woke up and smiled.

"Yamcha, that smells good, can i have some?" Yamcha replied, "Sure lets all eat, the fish is ready." The blue cat jumped out of Ava's hands and floated around Yamcha who gave him the fish he was cooking for the shapeshifting cat. Puar took a bite and smiled. "Ahhh! Flavor!!" The blue cat then began to munch happily on the fish, loving the honey and maple.

Yamcha spoke. "Well if Puar likes the fish, then it must be good. Lets eat!" Yamcha took a big bite of his fish and tasted the flavor of meat with maple syrup and honey melted in. He loved it. He then smiled at Ava. "Your going to like this, it's really good Ava."

The sun was setting in the distance and the daytime wildlife was going to sleep. A cool breeze blew throughout the forest which caused Yamcha's long hair to flow in the breeze as well as the fire to blow a bit. The clouds were many in the evening sky, Owls were hooting and wolves were howling.

"You should train with me Ava. I got a training idea you'd like, Saiyans like to train alot. Maybe we could spar in gravity. I do have a dyno capsule on me with a capsule home which has a gravity machine." He said before taking another bite into his fried sweet fish.

"I am what you call a master on this planet. I'm the strongest human here. And your the strongest saiyan i've ever laid eyes on. Cute too, i bet you'd throw a mean haymaker." He said in a tone which was playful.

Yamcha looked at his fish. He only took two bites and it was close to being done. "Damn it, i don't know why the fish are so small here...maybe Korin sent someone to catch the big ones...or maybe this pond is just for the baby fish. I really don't know."

He took another bite and the fish was finished. He threw the stick into the fire. Puar was nibbling away on his fish. "Yum yum, Sweet fried fish in my tum tum..." He sang to himself with a mouthful of food. Yamcha smiled and looked at a clearing near the lake. "Hrm, this should be a good set up."

He then took out his dyno capsule, pressed down on the button which was on the top of the capsule and threw it near the
clearing. It bounced once then expanded causing a cloud of smoke. When the smoke cleared a capsule home appeared.

Yamcha then motioned Ava to walk into his house with him when she was done eating. He then told puar to put out the fire when he was done eating since he'd be the last one eating.

There was two wolf statues at the door and a wolf head above the door. Yamcha opened the front door and spoke to Ava, "Ladies first," He said with a smile.

2607 words total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/16/2012, 6:41 pm

He handed Ava her fish after giving his talking, flying cat some fish. She began eating into it. She had to admit, it wasn’t a very big fish, but hey, it wasn’t like she was gearing up for a battle. She could afford to eat like a human tonight.

She sat back against the tree trunk and looked out into the sunset, the wind whipping up her hair. She closed her eyes and smiled. Today had been a lovely day.
Until she heard the wolves howling. Her eyes widened suddenly and she shot up off the trunk and looked around, stilling sitting close to the fire. She hated wolves.

Yamcha had obviously decided that they would sleep here for the night, seeing as he took of his Capsule Corp. capsule that held a house. She knew this, because she had one in her pocket too.

“"You should train with me Ava. I got a training idea you'd like, Saiyans like to train alot. Maybe we could spar in gravity. I do have a dyno capsule on me with a capsule home which has a gravity machine." He said to her.
Oh yeah, of course that’s what he was thinking. How silly of her. Training yeah, of course training. She smiled and took a bit of her fish, that was tender and melting in her mouth. It was deliciously sweet too. She just nodded to him as she finished her fish.

"I am what you call a master on this planet. I'm the strongest human here. And you’re the strongest Saiyan I’ve ever laid eyes on. Cute too, i bet you'd throw a mean haymaker." He joked with her.

“Thanks, a master hey, yeah, I’ll train with you. I’m always looking for a new master but… what’s a haymaker?” she asked wiping her mouth off. There had been some honey that had dripped down her bottom lip.

He smiled and pressed the capsule button and threw it off some distance into a clearing. It exploded in a puff of smoke and he got up. He gestured to his front door, that was flanked by angry looking wolves.

"Ladies first.” He smiled to her, opening the door.

She walked in and looked around the home.

“Nice.” She turned to him and smiled.

“You don’t have a pet wolf too do you… cause I’m deathly afraid of wolves.” She smiled at him.
--------------------------------
WC - 399
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/16/2012, 8:01 pm

Yamcha walked in after her replying, "No, just Puar but i do have statues of wolves".

There were numerous pictures on the walls to the left and right of them. Under each picture was a statue of a wolf sitting right at the bottom center of the portrait .On the left as they walked through the hallway was a picture of Yamcha feeding Puar a chicken drumstick. On the right was a picture of Kid Goku striking Yamcha as he blocked.

Yamcha then spoke. "I had many of friends back in my past, Goku was so strong as a kid, i watched him grow up. He was a saiyan too like you." He said as he kept walking. As they went further there were two more portraits. To the left was a portrait of Future Trunks fighting Yamcha.

Master Roga then explained the portrait. "This was my first fight after i came back from the dead. Future Trunks was a good opponent but when he left, he just disapeared. Maybe the stress of running capsule corps got to him. I read in a newspaper that a famous inventor and founder of Capsule Corps was taken hostage by someone. I really got to get around to finding out who did that."

To the right was a picture of Yamcha fighting Piccolo Damaio. He was comming in with his wolf fang fist attack so wolves were painted comming out of Yamcha's body as he was just about to strike the dark namekian counterpart of Kami. He then explained this portrait to Ava as he was walking towards the door.

"This is when i fought the demon king Piccolo. He was a very tough fight and a true villian, threating the innocents of the city we were fighting in. He didn't go down easy and it was a long fight. In the end it was a draw and we went our seperate ways. I felt like i lost but kami told me i did well against him, seeing as he was evil and carnate. I didn't kill him but part of me wanted to. The guardian of earth told me because i didn't fall to my dark desires that i was a master. Thus, he named me Master Roga."

They then got to the sliding door and they both went in. There were 3 doors. To the left was the meditation room, to the right was the sparring room. Both rooms were linked up to the gravity machine that could only go up to one hundred times normal gravity.

Yamcha walked into the sparring room knowing that Ava would follow. As they got into the sparring room, Ava would notice that it was solid granite from the floors to the walls and ceiling. He then pressed a button on his scouter. "Computer, set enhanced gravity to fifty times."

The room suddenly felt a bit heavyer then normal. Yamcha felt the gravity but has trained in such gravity before. He then looked at Ava. "Your ready to spar intensely? I'm going to show you something i haven't shown anyone."

He braced himself and yelled. "HAAAAA!" His powerlevel unsuppressed and a violet aura flared about his body...soon it became silver after he topped out his base power. His hair started to flicker silver and a silver aura came about his body. "Now, HAAAA!!!!" His muscles bulked up to that of a saiyan's muscular physique. His thighs, quads, biceps, triceps and pecks increased in sized and his hair became silver. silver fox ears grew in his hair and his hands turned into claws.

He then looked at Ava in his Beast Mode form and spoke with a tough primal voice. "Alright, you go and get used to this gravity, then strike me with what you got."

631 words
3238 words total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/17/2012, 7:14 am

Yamcha told her about all the fights her had gone through. He had a photo for everyone one hanging on his wall. He then walked into a room that had three doors leading off of it.
He then pressed a button on his scouter.

"Computer, set enhanced gravity to fifty times." He said, smiling at Ava.

“Fifty, hope I can handle it, or else I’ll be totally defenceless. Good thing he’s a human.” She smiled, thinking to herself.

Suddenly she felt the enhanced gravity pull at her limbs and body as the gravity set at 50 times that of earth. It weighted her down and a sweat bead began to from on her brow. She had never trained in a gravity room before. Now was a bad time to be stuck in a room, unable to move, with someone she really didn’t know.

"Your ready to spar intensely? I'm going to show you something I haven't shown anyone." He said, and she felt his ki suddenly surge up in a huge way. He doubled over and began to scream at the top of his lungs, beginning to transform into his fighting transformation she guessed. A purple glow formed around him as his hair began to flash from black to silver and then back to black, teetering on the edge of his limit.

A ripple ran down her spine. He said he was human, but here he was, showing more or less the same transformation as a Super Saiyan. She wasn’t even close to Super Saiyan yet. And now she had to fight him in gravity as well.

This had been a bad idea.

She watched as his hair flashed into silver and stayed there, and then suddenly his muscles expanded, making him look more like a Saiyan than a human. She was convinced then that he had lied to her about being human, until the last part of his transformation happened. Silver canine ears grew through his hair and his hands morphed into razor sharp claws.

Her blood ran cold. The first thing she thought was that he was a creature from her worst, most secret and closely guarded fears.

Werewolf… until he spoke to her.

"Alright, you go and get used to this gravity, then strike me with what you got." He said to her in a hoarse, deep, animalistic voice that was domineering and seductive.

She found herself strangely drawn to him in this state. She didn’t know what he was, but he was not a Saiyan, but not a werewolf. He could only be human, but not like any human she had ever met. He was powerful and handsome and he had an inner animal, like her.

She felt her blood race and her face flush as she looked him up and down. He was so tempting to her in this state, she felt quite embarrassed in fact.

She tried to fly up, but her feet seemed to be cemented to the floor. It was the gravity. She knew it. But this was a very bad position to be in right now, knowing his true power.
She had to get out of this now. She doubled over and began to scream at the top of her lungs. A white ki ring formed around her and as she pushed closer and closer to her limit, it expanded. Her hair roots and tail base flashed into gold and then receded. Then her ki ring suddenly exploded as she reached her limit, making a high pitched whistling sound as it tore through the air.

She had stopped screaming. She breathed in deeply and stood up, looking at the ground. Her ki ring had morphed into lightning bolts that were being flung around the room. She looked up at him and he saw that her chocolate brown eyes had turned emerald green with a pupil.

She floated up off the ground sand threw a few punches and kicks out in the air, warming up. She stopped and turned to face him, folding her arms over her chest.

“What are you?” she whispered to him, looking into his face as he stared at her.
------------------------------------
WC - 692
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/17/2012, 4:09 pm

Wolfbrother Yamcha watched Ava struggle in the gravity. She's a saiyan, she'll get over the strain and hurtles i've presented to her. This is going to be a very good match...i wonder what hidden power she has...

Suddenly Roga's scouter went off and he smiled with anticipation. She's using her inner power, fueled by her spiritual pulse. This should be interesting to see what she can do against me while strained with fifty times enhanced gravity. he thought to himself.

After she warmed up and got used to the strain she popped the question, "What are you?"

Yamcha replied. "This is the the true power of the Wolf. I trained endlessly to achieve this form, it rivals your ozzaru transformation, even when it's controlled. It's my bloodline's ability to ascend to a new level of power or thats what I was told in a dream."

Yamcha then explains a dream he had by some hooded figure...

Yamcha. You are a human, weak in comparison to other races but you have a power that is roaring inside of you. A power that rivals any saiyan, any Xeno, any namek and any demon. The changlings have power but your inner power, the power of the Wolfbrother bloodline flows through you and every time you get stronger, it grows and soon you'll be able to unleash it. Once you do, the possibilities are endless.

Yamcha then looked at Ava. "I didn't know my parents, i don't remember much. All i know is that i was a thief for a very long time until i met Goku. Then i became a true warrior, giving up my evil ways. So to answer your question. I am Wolfbrother Yamcha, Master of Wolf Kung Fu. But in this form i'm how you say...Beast Roga!!"

He then cracked his hands along with his knuckles and continued to speak, "My spiritual pulse grows with each passing day and now i will show you the true meaning of being primal. In this form, i'm like a super saiyan...i might not be able to hold back, your strong so i know you can take my attacks so get ready."

Yamcha then used ki suppression to suppress his power to the level he sensed Ava's to be. His image then blured infront of Ava as he used a speed boost and appeared infront of her but low. He then jumped up as he attempted to hit her in the chin with an uppercut from his right arm as his right fist was clenched then continued with an right elbow quickly thereafter which would hit her in the center of her chest if he was successful in his first attack.

456 words
3694 words total

Actions

1) Transformed 1FP, talking
2) Transformed 1FP, Ki suppression used (61% of full power), Strike 1FP (Speedy Strikes, 2 strikes)

Last edited by Yamcha on 4/17/2012, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/17/2012, 4:30 pm

He explained that he was descended of a bloodline that had the transforming of the wolf in their line, giving him the power to transform into the beast she saw before her. She was getting worried now. Each second that passed, his power level rose and rose, meeting up with her own and now, surpassing it.

She smiled. He was strong.

Perhaps this little spar would end being something more. She had search far a wide for a man to match her power level and to be able to keep up with her. She had thought her Saiyan mate, Vegeta would have been that man, but he chose another and Ava had to break it off with him.

Perhaps Yamcha was a viable option.

"My spiritual pulse grows with each passing day and now I will show you the true meaning of being primal. In this form, I’m like a super Saiyan...I might not be able to hold back, your strong so I know you can take my attacks so get ready." He explained to her, cracking his knuckles.

She smiled.

“Oh, I can take your attacks. And don’t worry about holding back.” she said, moving into her starting position.

“I want to see what you’re made of.” She smiled wickedly at him.

He then disappeared in front of her eyes, seemingly evaporating into thin air. He reappeared below her and shot up to her, aiming his fist at her chin. She dodged it at the last minute, but then before she could make her next move, he punched out to the middle of her chest. She grabbed his fist with her hands and used his momentum to give her latent energy she needed for her next move. She flipped over backwards, making up some distance between them.

She spread her limbs out to stop, and then suddenly brought her hands back together, holding her one wrist with the other hand and letting out a blast of ki. She wasn’t aiming to hit him, just test him. She wanted to see if he had what it took. She wanted to see if he had what she was looking for in a mate.
------------------------
WC - 362
------------------------
Attack used - Bakurikimaha (Rank 1, for now lol)
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/17/2012, 5:27 pm

Yamcha's thought his hit landed, but was thrown across the sparring room. He flew for a bit and touched the ground skidding on the solid granite floor until he stopped. As he stopped skidding, his scouter beeped; alerting him to a power spike. He then turned around to see Ava manipulating her ki.

Very good, she's using a ki blast this should prove for some interesting entertainment He thought to himself.

Ava gripped her one hand on her wrist and was gathering energy. Yamcha smirked and got ready to do something interesting, gathering his Ki and channeling it into his Jin.

As Ava launched her attack which the scouter was reading, Yamcha ran forward, channeling his Jin into his right arm going down into his clawed right hand. As the attack came close to him. He swung his right arm towards the attack, his claw hitting the Bakurikimaha and deflecting it towards the solid granite wall. An explosion was heard and smoke was comming of of the solid granite wall.

He was still running at this point. He then yelled while running. "Nice try, now try my Wolf Fang Fist!" He yelled as he was a few feet away gathering a silver aura about his body as he used powered flight.

Now what looked like a silver wolf with a silver aura about his body was running towards Ava and attempted to nail her right in her two kneecaps. What looked like a silver wolf attempting to strike Ava's knee caps was Yamcha comming in low and using both of his clenched fists to hit each of her knee caps with a fist each. Then what looked like a silver wolf attempting to headbutt her in the gut was Yamcha preforming a headbutt, rising from the ground infront of her attempting to nail her in the gut.

He then shot his fists up towards Ava's Torso and started launching quick jabs, his arms moving at the speed of a machine gun. He then shot backwards, allowing Ava to catch her breath and recover from the attacks. He wanted her to get serious in this enhanced gravity. He wanted to see her go all out, Ki attacks alone woulden't cut it. She had to lose control and fight like a saiyan.

358 words
4052 words total

Actions
1)Ki Suppression in effect(61% of Full power), Transformed 1FP, Deflection 10FP
2) Ki Suppression in effect(61% of Full power), Transformed 1FP, Powered Flight +3FP ,Wolf Fang Fist rank 3 (12FP)
3)Ki Suppression in effect(61% of Full power), Transformed 1FP, Machine Gun Fist Rank 3 17FP

Total FP: 48 FP
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/17/2012, 5:53 pm

She watched as he negated her attack fairly easily and without even stopping, went right into his attack.
"Nice try, now try my Wolf Fang Fist!" He yelled, rushing at her.

Silver aura pulsed around him as he gathered his ki for his attack and all at once, his attack morphed into the vision of a wolf attacking.

She gasped; this was something she never wanted to see. A wolf attacking. She closed her eyes out of pure terror. It went for her knees first. She felt the attack pummelling into her knees. She lost her concentration and dropped a little before she regained her composure.

It was all too late though as Yamcha began to punch at her midriff mercilessly. Punching out at her, not give her any time to get in an attack or block. He jumped back, and waited to see what she was going to do.

She dropped to the floor, clutching her belly. She felt something coming up and she rushed her hand towards her mouth to catch it. Blood rushed out her mouth and sprayed out between her fingers. She looked at her blood stain her hand and smiled.

“I thought you said there were no wolves around.” She said, looking up at him from the floor.

“I didn’t stop to think that you were one in disguise.” She said, straining to lift one leg in front of her, getting ready to get up off the ground.

He was powerful all right. But she couldn’t make him her mate if he had no control. She slowly stood up, pushing herself up against the granite wall and looked at him, smiling.

“Is that all you got?” she whispered to him.

Although she was coughing up blood, her eyes had not changed back to brown.
------------------
WC - 299
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/17/2012, 6:13 pm

Yamcha looked at Ava as she was coughing up blood from his attack. He realized that he went too far. "Dear god Ava, i'm sorry! I thought you'd be able to at least put up a defence!" He cried as he saw the result of his attack. He didn't think that she'd go down so easily.

Yamcha frowned. "Okay, i hurt you pretty bad...i'm sorry. I am a wolf in this form, my power turns savage and primal...but i honestly thought with the scouter reading and the power i sensed within you that you'd be able to defend. You stopped my first attack. Don't act hard...your wearing your blood as a medal Ava."

He then looked at himself. "Dear me, even when i suppressed, my technique is still ferocious." He then frowned. "Wait a second, i must have sensed darkness in you...thats why my approach was so primal..."

He then looked hard at Ava. "I don't know your activities before we met but i will say this. If you have been bad, those hits were well deserved and you know it. I'm hard on evil and in this form, there is no exception. I was trained to defeat evil wherever they are, wherever they hide, regardless of what form or sex."

He then looked at her, and then pretended to drink from a pretend flask that he faked being in his left hand. He placed his left hand with the pretend flask to his lips and took a very long swig. He then walked around drunk around Ava.

His movements were graceful while using his drunken fist. He then turned around, raising his right leg and launching a drunken kick toward Ava's face. He then spun around clockwise, launching a backhand from his right hand to her kidneys and preformed a front kick to her gut once more.

He then started staggering around drunk. "Well Ava...::hic:: You ready to atone for your sins ::hic::"

Yamcha started wobbling and moving around with grace while in fifty times enhanced gravity, his drunken fist technique making him move with such agility that the gravity had next to no effect on him.

363 words
4415 words total

actions
1)Ki Suppression in effect(61% of Full power), Transformed 1FP,drunken strike 9FP
2)Ki Suppression in effect(61% of Full power), Transformed 1FP,drunken strike 9FP
3)Ki Suppression in effect(61% of Full power), Transformed 1FP,drunken strike 9FP

Total FP: 78 FP
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/17/2012, 6:43 pm

"I don't know your activities before we met but i will say this. If you have been bad, those hits were well deserved and you know it. I'm hard on evil and in this form, there is no exception. I was trained to defeat evil wherever they are, wherever they hide, regardless of what form or sex." He said to her, somewhat justifying his brutality.

“What I did in the past was evil, but I died and paid for my sins… or at least I thought I did.” She said, looking down at the ground.

Maybe she did deserve this punishment. Maybe she should just not do anything and let him kill her. Maybe what awaited her in Hell, the tortures that Frieza and Zarbon would place on her for their own twisted enjoyment, was her punishment.

“Go on. Do it…” she said sadly, looking down at the ground.

She missed as he pretended to drink for an invisible bottle of something. She smiled, her blood dripping down out the corner of her mouth. At least this death would be swift. She watched as he staggered over to her gracefully and launched at kick out at her face. She thought that she would just let him kill her, but something in her told her to fight.

Her Saiyan blood he never let her down as of yet. She blocked his foot by grabbing onto it in the last second before impact. She lifted her arm and flung him back into the centre of the room.

"Well Ava...::hic:: You ready to atone for your sins ::hic::" he mumbled.

She laughed slightly at his antics.

“Sure. Let’s see how far I can take this.” She said, launching at him, using her powered flight. She punched out at him, using unpredictable punches, seeing as he was moving erratically himself.

She punched out at his chest, and then she swung her leg around, sweeping the floor with her foot, right under him.
----------------------
WC - 328
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/17/2012, 7:44 pm

Master Roga's drunken fist was excellent, his hits landed with unseen grace and power since he practiced with his first teacher Master Roshi. But Ava was a tough cookie and hard, being a saiyan and all. She wasn't going down without a fight. Yamcha liked the determination he saw in Ava's eyes.

As Ava went for her first attack which was a punch to the chest, Master Roga turned to the left at the last minute; dodging the hit. As the female saiyan went for the sweep, it was successful. But Master Roga landed on his left hand and pushed himself to the left, using the agility he gained in his drunken stance and as he was on his left hand which was planted on the solid granite tile; he launched two kicks while upside down. These two kicks were aimed for her collar bone below her neck.

He then spun around as he placed his right hand down on the solid granite floor with his left hand while using flight to keep himself from falling over and preformed a hurricain kick which was similar to chung li in street fighter while moving forward in an attempt to push her back a bit. The spinning kicks were low and aimed at her torso.

After a couple spins, he flipped to his feet and swung his leg around in the form of a low kick to her kidneys. He then staggered to the right a bit, his eyes on Ava as he was still using drunken fist, still acting drunk and off balance as well as off center.

He liked drunken fist, it gave the opponent a false sense of security which is paramount in a spar or battle.

288 words
4703 words total
-took the sweep-
actions
1)Ki Suppression in effect(61% of Full power), Transformed 1FP,drunken strike 9FP
2)Ki Suppression in effect(61% of Full power), Transformed 1FP,drunken strike 9FP
3)Ki Suppression in effect(61% of Full power), Transformed 1FP,drunken strike 9FP

Total FP: 108 FP
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava 4/18/2012, 1:13 pm

She swept his feet and knocked him off balance, but then he landed deftly on his left hand and kicked out towards her face like a donkey. She bent over backwards, avoiding the kicks but then he swung around and began kicking in a type of hurricane attack move. Kicking furiously, aiming the kicks at her torso. She blocked her kicks with punches, watching for the move that told her she could block and she did, she blocked every one, but the last, which caught her directly in the belly. She doubled over forward; clutching her belly, hoping her hadn’t broken anything in his frenzied kicking attack. As she turned her body to look at him and get ready to fight again, she felt her rib crunch and grind under her skin.

He had broken one of her ribs. She winced slightly, and then she gained her composure again and hid it from him, just as Vegeta had taught her once upon a time. She knew he was pretending to be drunk, and if he saw any weakness in her at all, he would attack mercilessly.

She stood up, ignoring the pain in her left side and looked at him getting up and staggering around. She knew she couldn’t let herself fall into the trap where she was too overconfident. But this looked like an easy win from outside. How could she have been so wrong?

Wounded, outmatched and training under gravity, she was considering forfeiting before he killed her. It was clear that in his beast form, he had no control once he smelled blood and evil. And she was once as evil as a Saiyan could get. It had to be done. There was no other way of winning

“Yamcha… I forfeit.” She whispered to him.

----------------------------------------
WC - 298
Ava
Ava
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/18/2012, 4:22 pm

Yamcha sobered up and stood firm. He then took a breath and came out of his beast mode transformation, his silver hair turning back to black, his fox ears disapearing and his wolf like eyes becoming back from being blue to black. His muscles toned down a bit and his claws turned back to normal digit fingers on his hands.

He then pressed a button on his scouter and spoke. "Computer. restore normal gravity parameters." The room then began to feel less dense and within moments the gravity that was of earth was restored in the solid granite sparring room.

He looked at Ava with eyes of sadness. "I'm sorry, in all truth i'm a Druid, not a master. Druid Roga is what i am called. I'm sorry i hurt you but i thought you could take it. You have so much promise. Would you like to follow me to the control room to watch how you fought? or would you like Puar to take you to the hospital? Or Korin's Tower which isn't far from here, he has herbs and water that can heal you."

He then looked at himself. He had won the spar but he thought deep down he had lost something more important...Ava's love...he could feel that she was frightened of his transformed state...and who could blame him...he was like Jesus! Moving all around, always having an attack or movement for anything. This would seem like a benifit but right now his main consern was Ava.

"I'm sorry if your hurt...i'll take you to see korin." He said with sadness in his voice. And with that he motioned to fireman carry Ava out of the sparring room so she woulden't feel pain. If she aloud it. They'd go outside and then Yamcha would turn his capsule house into a Dyno Capsule then would use Powered Flight to propel himself at full speed towards Korin's tower to get the herbs nessasary to heal Ava.

332 words
5035 words total

Actions
1) Powered down to base level, Turned off gravity machine
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content