Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day of training

Go down

Another Day of training Empty Another Day of training

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/8/2012, 6:48 pm

Yamcha was jogging down the road today. The wind was a smooth summers breeze and the trees and bushes were blowing with the breeze. Cars and trucks went buy as he jogged in a very industrial area. people looked at him and went right back to work. Suddenly a short man stopped him in the middle of the street and got his attention.

"Yes? You need something..." The man replied. "I need someone to guard the mine and keep the workers in order. The last guy just died...beat this wolf bandit and i'll hire you. If you don't i'll have to give him everything!" Son Yamcha looked at the wolf monster, wearing an orange gi with king kai's insignia on the front and a blue tough t-shirt underneath and a blue weighted turtle shell on his back with the insignia of turtle on the back. He also wore blue wristbands that he got from king kai along with the boots that were similar to goku's boots with a sword in a sheath on his left thigh.

"Alright!" Yamcha said in a bold voice, "I'm going to run you out of town!" he yelled at the wolf who then barked, "i'm a 20 degree kendo master! you won't beat me..." They both shot forward and they both hit each other in the side of their own faces with right hooks, Yamcha turned the cheek but the sheer power of the punch Yamcha launched hit the wolf so hard he spat up teeth. He then shot his left elbow up to break the joint of the elbow of the wolf man, then shot a strong knee to the stomach, sending him flying down the street, Yamcha then ran, leaping into the air, holding his ankles with his hands alowing his knees to come out and landed on the wolf man's chest with both knees. Apon landing the wolf man coughed up blood and started wheezing. "That's all it took...sad..."

Yamcha then got up and then an man who looked like a local undertaker measured him for a coffin. As the wolf was taking away, another man appeared. "Alright, you have some skill..." He shot forward for a knee to the chest, Yamcha blocked, crossing his arms in the form of an X with his head ducked down. He pushed him back, then jumped forward towards the bandit, striking him with quick kicks from the right leg.

The man coughed up blood as one kick hit his heart. A straight jab dropped him hard. The man coughed up blood and teeth. "Damn it...that's intense..." The man then got to his feet and coughed up more blood. "Damn it...we just wanted the diamonds...but fuck...no point now...as i'm dying." The man coughed up more blood and passed out dead. Another man walked out of a building and grinned.

"So you killed my wolf monster and my hired bandit...well lets see you fight me." The man was wearing a suit, suddenly people with suits appeared around him, they took out brass knuckles and got ready to attack. Yamcha brought his right leg over his head to kick the first combattant, sending the toothless man flying to the ground. The gangsters then start rushing them, Yamcha went low and kneed the first one in the gut then he used him to propel himself to the next guy, getting brass to the chest. He flew, coughing up blood. Yamcha then elbowed one in the forehead, dropping him indefinently.

The next one shot to the left flank, Yamcha dodged the attack and spinkicked the mobster into the dirt. The mob of people retreat, leaving the town safe. The man jumped up for joy. "Wow! you did it! your strong, i want you to guard my mine until your releaved. Come with me."

The young martial artist followed the man inside. As he walked inside, he saw wrist mounted blasters everywhere. "Wow, okay, I don't use blasters." Yamcha said, pointing to his sword. As they got to a dead end, Yamcha noticed a strange door. The man told him to go to the elevator and go into the mine through the guard entrance by pressing basement. He entered the elevator and pressed basement. As the elevator went down, music played. Yamcha didnt mind it but he bored of it easily.

The elevator stopped on the basement floor and he came out. Hundreds of workers were working in these mines. Yamcha began to walk around and begin his patrol, He spotted a fight breaking out between two people. Yamcha wrapped his right leg around the worker's neck and pointed his right finger at the other worker. "Now i don't know what this is about but your both going back to work."

He released the worker from his leg wrap and looked hard. "No one fights each other, everyone works." Everyone said :Yes sir!" and went about their work. now Yamcha was just sitting in a cart like car being driven around by a robot. "DANGER!" the robot crackled. "A worker is imprisoned from the cave in hold on!"

The cart just shot forward and drove down the mine to the cave in. He got out and saw 4 people trapped under rocks. He went to the first worker and lifted the rock off him and put him in the cart. the second one screamed in pain as Yamcha lifed the debree off him and put him in the cart. The last two were pinned by a wooden plank.

Yamcha sweated bullets lifting that and pushing it asside, saving the other 2 workers and putting them into the cart. Yamcha got in and drove back with the injured workers to the infirmary in the mine. Afterwards he went back to look at the workers in the mine. As he walked by one of them, he noticed something shiny in his pocket. Not happy with thievery, he grabbed his arm and went into the pocket where he saw the light reflect off the item that caught his eye. It was a diamond as big as a tangarine.

Yamcha then looked at the man hard. The man responded. "There was a man, he said he'd pay handsomely for this...please! I have kids!" Yamcha frowned. "Stealing is wrong, it starts with taking something no one will miss, then your robbing places and people." The foreman came down. "What's going on! I saw everything from the cameras we have down here!" Yamcha replied. "I caught a thief" The foreman grabbed the man who pocketed the diamond and pulled him out of the mine yelling 'Your fired!'

Yamcha then continued to walk around. Puar was out playing in the sky so he was alone. He missed his flying cat friend but he had to keep working. He went around to all the spots of the mine, making sure everyone was working and that no one was injured. He kept this up for a few hours and was getting bored since nothing much was going on. He then heard someone yell. 'The cart tipped over!'

Yamcha jogged over to where the cart tipped over and asked, "How did this happen?" The worker said, "It ran off the track!"
The young martial artist then went over to the cart, there was a few diamonds in it and he decided to help out. He took a deep breath, then picked up the cart and put it back on the track, a few diamonds fell out and the workers went to place them back into the cart.

Soon a whizzle blew throughout the mine which ment quitting time. He walked to the elevator from the deep pits of the mine. He then went into the elevator and left. As he got back to the first floor he walked past the boss. "You need to watch your mine better, i had to break up a fight and save workers from a cave in. either way i'm done," And he walked outside, jogging again, going back to the forest to train.

As he was jogging he sensed a very faint power. As he looked to his left, he spotted a little human boy who spoke to him kindly. "Sir, my dad's life saving has been stolen by a bandit named the Bronze Panther and has been put up as prize money for a fight. I can show you where the fight is if you'll help me." Yamcha nodded. "Sure, i will help you young one."

The child then walked off and Yamcha followed him through the massive forest that yamcha jogged into. As they got closer they found a caged ring with a man inside it and people cheering as he was fighting a weaker human. The weaker human preformed a round house and this man ducked and preformed a STRONG uppercut that took the weaker human's head clean off. Yamcha sensed the energy in this man and was like. Damn, i though i was strong, i better watch it. The brown man that killed the weaker human said. "Does no one have the power to claim this prize?!" Yamcha then yelled out. "I do! Lets go."

Yamcha then entered the 10 by 10 square ring which had see through walls by taking a bound and landing inside as he jumped really high into the sky. The brown man smirked. "Well you got strong legs...i'm the Bronze Panther, a notorious thief that loves fights, i stole this money and just wanted to see who has the strength to challenge me for it." He said as he took a stance simular to crane. Yamcha took his wolf stance. "So all i gotta do is beat you and i'll be awarded the money? Okay..."

Yamcha then blured suddenly and attacked the Bronze Panther on the right flank with a flying kick which he blocked with his left arm. "Come on, your gonna have to do better then that..." I forgot to suppress, if he trained with crane he can read energy and sense it... Yamcha suppressed his power to about 10% with ki control as he was on his feet and started spinning counter clockwiseon the ground using flight as he preformed low sweeps. The Bronze Panther moved back but his ankles took the brunt of the sweeps. Surprisingly he was still on his feet. As Yamcha was spinning he used his left hand to karate chop his opponent's left ribcage.

The hit landed and a jab to the collar bone followed but was blocked by the Bronze Panther's right wrist. He then went for a headbutt and instead of hitting his skull, Yamcha hit the Bronze Panther's right fist. Both fighters then shot backwards. Yamcha grabbed his head. "Ow, your fists are hard! Shen must have had you train your fist to the extreme! that made my head ring" The Bronze Panther looked at his right fist. "damn you turtle, that actually hurt me."

Yamcha then got into a defensive stance as the Bronze Panther rushed forward with an assault. First there were a barrage of jabs which yamcha was negating with his fists that he brought up close to his chest. Then an eyelaser which hit yamcha square in the chest. Yamcha shook it off, but was suprised, not expecting such a manuver at close range but then again, he'd have done the same thing if the tables were turned. He was now on one knee. As he was getting up, the Bronze Panther shot forward really fast to nail Yamcha and send him flying. But as the Bronze Panther thought he connected, he went through an afterimage.

Yamcha was behind the Bronze Panther with his right leg high above his head and slammed it down on the Bronze Panther's skull. Lucky for the Bronze Panther, he was wearing a helment but it cracked and the Bronze Panther was dizzy. The Bronze Panther then turned around in a daze only to be pelted with a barrage of punches that were launched at the speed of a machine gun. Yamcha then finished off with a high jump kick with his left leg where his left foot hit the chin of the Bronze Panther then while in the air and by using powered flight, drilled him to the ground with a hard thai knee to the chest. The ring cracked when Yamcha right knee nearly crushed the Bronze Panther into the ground.

The Bronze Panther then coughed up blood and spoke. "I know when i'm beat...you win." Yamcha then got off of him and the Bronze Panther pointed to the treasure chest on the table. "It's all there, take it. You earned it. But this won't stop me. I'll train hard and fight once more." The Bronze Panther took out a smoke bomb and threw it into the ring. Yamcha coulden't see anything but as the smoke cleared everyone was gone, the kid Yamcha came with took the chest in the confusion and said "Thank you, you really are a hero." Now that good triumphed over evil, Yamcha went back to jogging in a clearing where he could see sunlight.

Puar floated in the sky above him and yamcha jumped up and flew with puar. "So yamcha, are you ready to train in your gravity room?" Yamcha nodded, "Yeah, but we got to find a decent place to set up the capsule house." The two flew above ground but not too high up, scanning the terrain as they looked for a place to set up their home to train in.

Soon after a few minutes of flight, they found a patch of land that was perfect for the capsule house. Yamcha and Puar then decended to the ground below. After touching down. Yamcha took out the dyno cap that had the capsule house and pressed down on the button on the top of the dyno cap. He then threw it down in the spot they located. Soon the house popped out of the capsule.

Yamcha and Puar went into the house and went to the room with the gravity machine. The room had strong tiles and the walls were hard tiled too. The tiles were stronger then granite. In the center of the room on the ceiling was a black sphere which enhanced the gravity in the room. It was voice activated as well as a control room for someone to monitor the vital signs of the person training.

Puar went to the control room and started up the computer. As Puar started up the computer a voice was heard over the speakers of the gravity room Scanning lifeform...lifeform humanoid...grading for desired gravity...desired gravity accessed. forty times planet earth's gravity...starting up gravity machine...gravity rising...gravity now at forty times that of planet earth enjoy.

2,483 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Another Day of training Empty Re: Another Day of training

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/8/2012, 10:31 pm

As the voice over head died down, the black sphere that hung from the ceiling in the center of the room began to glow. In the control room, the computer went from 1x gravity to 40x gravity. Yamcha felt the extra weight and decided to warm up so he'd get used to the extra weight. He also had his turtle shell on so it would even be harder for him to warm up. But Yamcha loved a challenge, so he got to it.

First he started doing deep knee bends. Placing his arms straight infront of him, his palms flat facing the ground as he bent his knees to get low to the floor. This was difficult since the last time he trained in gravity was on King Kai's Planetoid. The young hero then rose to a standing position, keeping his arms out infront of him straight out with his palms flat still facing the ground.

As he went to do another one, he went slower then before as he bent low to the ground. Then he held that position for a longer period of time, give or take a few more second then before he did his first knee bend. He then slowly rose back to a standing position. He then went even slower then before as he went to bend his knees while keeping his arms straight out infront of him. He then decided to hold this position for a really long period of time.

As he held his position, he thought about all the spars he's had. He remembered Trunks and the tough time he had with him. The spirit ball he launched at him, sure that it would hit it's target only to be stopped by a barrier. He remembered his ki wave he launched at him only to be deflected by his left hand. Even though it took effort, he knew that Trunks was one of his toughest fights. Now that he just disapeared, he felt like he'd have to train harder to keep up with the standard that was set by him that day.

Yamcha's legs started to feel the burn and his arms felt heavy. His head wasn't sweating because of his desert training as a kid, building up his endurance to extreme heat. He then thought about Ryouji and how he was just defending what he felt mattered most, seeing Yamcha as an invader and having hatred towards him. He knew one day he'd fix this mistake he made.

Three minutes passed and Yamcha's legs were really heavy along with his arms, he was starting to feel it, his foundation was going to be really strong with this shell on his back along with the gravity he's training in. The Wolf Master then got back to his feet and shook out his arms to get the feeling back. He also did the same with his legs. Shaking out his knee joints and ankles.

The Wolf Master then got on his back and started doing repetitive situp which would be easy in normal gravity, but at forty times earth's gravity and a weighted turtle shell it was quite difficult. He brought his upper torso up quick then slowly brought it down, fighting the strain of the gravity and the weighted shell on his back. He then brought his upper torso up once more and slowly brought it down while keeping his foot bottoms flat on the ground.

As he continued this repetitive training, he thought about his spar with Bardock. He remembered how he used his wolf technique on him and fired repetitive ki blasts at him only to be hit with inner power attack. He then remembered how he made him hurt and how much heart he had at the very end, not wanting to give up and wanting to prove that he was a true saiyan. The thought made him smile as he did his situps.

After doing about 45 situps, he got to his feet then got onto his hands and knees, put his hands in the form of a triangle and started doing diamond pushups. He learned this from one of the workout magazines he used to read. It said that doing one of this form of pushup was like doing ten normal pushups. He went down really low to the ground, then pushed himself up. He then proceeded to go low once more, but going slower to resist the weighted shell and the gravity.

As he did this, he remembered his fight with Khaos. His distraction and his repetitive ki blasts hitting him as he evaded his opening strike. He also recalled when he shot right towards him. Yamcha realized he was right about the fallen angel's manuvers as he rose up and lowered himself to the ground again to do another diamond pushup. He was all about the flanking. Which was cool, but the rear flanking he didn't like...there was no honor or bushido behind a backstabbing.

As Yamcha rose again sweating bullets as he went down for another diamond pushup to complete, he was really concerned about those moves he knew. The sword move was one thing, he could learn it on his own but the teleportation? It was like he dematerialized and came from behind. Yamcha had no time to after image him that time. That was close [i/] Yamcha thought to himself as he rose up and went down to do another diamond pushup [i]He came from behind, i turn around and he cut me, lucky for me this gi can repel small attacks or i'd have been fucked Yamcha then smirked when he recalled the tribeam that hit the fallen angel and brought him a victory.

Yamcha finished his warm up and was sweating a little bit. He decided to try sparring with one of the training droids that came with the gravity chamber. He then looked up and yelled. "release the sparring droid!" A slot from the wall opens up and a capsule came out. It opened and a white mist came out before an android that looked like sixteen but with green hair and red armor was seen inside.

The sparring android awoke and looked at Son Yamcha walking out of the capsule. "Lets go..." The android then shot forward with a hard kick to the chest which Son Yamcha blocked by crossing his arms as an X with his head within it. The android then pushed itself back and Son Yamcha shot forward, launching a punch to the chest but faked it and rolled, moving his right foot and manuvering it to hit the android on the top of his head. Then using flight, he pushed himself back.

The android then turned his hands into chain guns and opened fire on Son Yamcha who took out his one handed sword and spun it around infront of him, stopping the bullets. The android turned his wrists back to normal and spoke. "According to my calculations you have a power in you your not using...alow me to bring it out.Ha!!" The android launched a flame thrower attack from his mouth.

Son Yamcha held out his right hand and fired a blast from it which was like a ki shotgun blast which caused an explosion to the fire. The android then blocked a elbow to the chest and fired an eye laser which Son Yamcha dodged and spun around with a spin kick to the back, the android falling to the ground and roll while falling to his feet. Son Yamcha then adopted a stance and cupped his hands to his right hip. "Kame....hame...hame...ha!!!" As the android turned around a kamehameha came down apon him.

The android cupped his hands infront of him and caught the blast, canceling it out as it exploded. As the smoke took over, the android shot forward and nailed Son Yamcha in the chest with a uppercut and picked him up with his fist and slammed him onto the ground followed by a mouth blast. Son Yamcha blocked as the blast came down, the android then grabbed him and slammed him on the floor in 40 times gravity.

Son Yamcha was then thrown into a wall but he used flight to stop himself. The android looked like recoome but with white hair instead of black. Son Yamcha lost site of the android as he preformed an arale kick into Son Yamcha's chest. Son Yamcha hit the wall with the android's foot holding him there. Suddenly the android launched an attack from his foot and Son Yamcha was hurt, on his knees on the ground.

"So that's it, your the strongest Demon and you can't even fight me! what a joke...i'm done warming up..." Son Yamcha grinned. "So am i...now lets go...." The android then shot forward with a knee to Son Yamcha's face. But Son Yamcha countered with his knee and the energy in that knee was massive so the android punched him in the chest HARD. Son Yamcha flew back and bounced off the wall fist first yelling, Lets see how you do against this!" The android blocked the shot to the face but Son Yamcha landed two kicks and a flash kick to the android, making him flip. But the android landed on all fours and shot forward with a headbut to Son Yamcha's gut.

Son Yamcha countered with a knee to the head followed by a smashing blow with both fists clenched to the top of the skull and when the android was on the ground, he fired a barrage of ki blasts onto the android as he was down. The android growled and the gravity was raised another 5 times, now Son Yamcha was feeling the strain. "Alright, lets go..." The android gets up and fired an erasor gun out of his mouth which Son Yamcha cupped his hands infront of him and caught.

(What's going on...my power...it's rising...i can feel it...) Son Yamcha yelled, "Argh!!!" And a gold aura began to flicker in and out around Son Yamcha, He then fired a tribeam from his hands that were in the form of a triangle infront of his chest and sent it back to the android. The tribeam overtook the erasor gun and a massive explosion was heard. When the smoke cleared, the android looked beat up.

"Wow! What power! ." the standing android said. Son Yamcha shot forward and using wolf fang fist, launched a barrage of punches at the android who was catching the fist with his palms. "Not bat...your stronger then you were before...now time to show you..." Son Yamcha moved out of the way as the android fired an eyelaser and hit him with a wolf fang twin palm strike on his right flank.

The android flew into the wall and a shine shine missle was launched apon him. The android was blocking moving forward as his feet touched the wall and bounced off to the ground just as the numerous ki blasts came down. The android broke through and punched him in his face, but as Son Yamcha went down, he launched a ki beam with his free hand into the android's gut. The explosion pushed the android up.

Son Yamcha used his other hand to manuver and get back onto his feet, he then shot up and using his skull, ripped right through the android's gut going right through him. The android fell to the ground with a massive hole in him. Son Yamcha knew he coulden't have that much power left. The android's nanoprobes repaired itself. "Wow," The android said repairing himself comming to his feet.

"That was good...but you can't keep going foreve...Son Yamcha belted him with a right hook to the face followed by a left legged axe kick to the android's shoulder. He then jumped up and smirked. "Time for a kamehameha super style!" He was above him saying "kame...ha...." The blue ball of energy was getting massive and bigger. "hame..hame...ha!!" A massive blue beam of energy rained down on the android, a massive explosion was heard as light overtook the room, as the smoke cleared, the android is up with smoke comming off his body looking mad at Son Yamcha.

Son Yamcha grinned. "So you have emotions, that's something." The android yelled. "Hey! How you learn to put more energy into your attack?!" The Demon replied, "I used a technique..." The android screamed, "So what are you going to do..." My power is infinite...how will you beat me?"

Son Yamcha just shot forward and drilled a punch to his gut moving so fast that the android was super speed block recieving. The android then went for a headbutt but Son Yamcha's free hand fired a ki beam at close range to the android's face. The face exploded, full of smoke around the skull sending him flying onto the ground landing on his back. Son Yamcha just looked hard, and screamed.

"Your not down! Get up. Get Up! Get up so i can slap you back down!!!.." Green energy came about the android and Son Yamcha felt it, "Woah, that's not bad...you were holding back..."The android shot forward with his palm out ready to catch Son Yamcha, As the android was flying forward, Son Yamcha's violet aura began to flicker not as frequently as he cupped his hands to his right hip and gathered energy between his palms, gathering energy for a very old school attack. His arms then thrusted fully forward with his palms facing the droid and the kamehameha wave was launched, The android's right hand caught the attack and stood his ground, holding against it.

Son Yamcha yelled, "Kaioken times 3!" and the kamehameha wave also known as the turtle style wave was strenghted and the android started getting pushed back with his one hand. He then had to use two hands and he stopped moving. An explosion was heard and Son Yamcha just stood there. Then sensing the energy he used the wolf fang fist and shot in like a wolf, guided to the scent and started launching numerous punches with the force of many wolves.

He then finished up by cupping his hands to his right hip quickly and shooting it forward as a kong palm strike with the kamehameha launched seconds after. The android had smoke all over him as he flew back inches from Son Yamcha, he then quickly pulled himself together and Son Yamcha blocked a kick to the left flank with near second to spare. Grabbing him and tossing him into the wall.

The wind pressure keeping the android from moving. Then suddenly the android stopped moving and got damaged, started sparking. [Activating protocalls....repairing self....repairs in motion, repairs complete.] The android then looked at Son Yamcha and turned his arms into blasters and started with hell flash...Millions of energy blasts heading toward's Son Yamcha citizen. Son Yamcha just crossed his arms and blocked all the attacks, standing hard and solid. He then gathered some energy and fired a ki beam towards the artificial robot that looked like sixteen. The android stood firm and blocked it.

2,546 words
5,029 words total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/8/2012, 11:15 pm

The Android said the words, "End gravity training session, Son Yamcha is at his limit." Yamcha coulden't believe he reached his limit so quickly, he knew he had to train harder, in otherworld it wasn't that hard to train in gravity. But on earth it was different. The black sphere stopped humming and the gravity went back to normal.

The computer shut down and Puar came out hugging Yamcha. "You did great! good work!" Yamcha replied to his flying cat friend, "You really think so, i really think i need more training, maybe i'll go to the astral plane..." And with that Puar and Yamcha exited the gravity room and went to the meditation room.

Yamcha sat in one of the meditation chairs and held the astral crystal in his right hand. He cleared his mind and soon was in the astral plain. Son Yamcha looked at his surroundings as he was on an island, He then got stopped by a vampire. "Ah, your the one who wants to stop the forces of evil, i'd like to see how strong you really are..."

The vampire shot forward with a punch and Son Yamcha caught it with his right palm and shot his left fist towards the gut of the vampire. He then threw him into the ground. Son Yamcha then shot down and attempted to stomp on his chest but the vampire faded out of existance and reappeared behind Son Yamcha and with his two palms thrusted at his back, fired a massive blast. Son Yamcha then got hit hard by the attack and was sent flying toward a tree on a different island.

i have no time to play around...i have to end this. Son Yamcha said as he then used his agility and speed and grabbed the tree.By using the 'said' momentum of the blast, he repelled off the tree and shot forward the vampire feet first and nailed the vampire sqare in the face. The vampire went flying into a tree and fell to the ground and coconuts fell on his head.
"Alright, time to end this." The vampire sneered as he got up and threw a kick.

Son Yamcha just moved his legs low in a sweeping motion to trip the vampire and also nailed him in the stomach really smooth like with a hard punch, he then repelled himself from his own attack into the air and gripped his right wrist with his left hand, gathered energy and a moderate ki wave ripped towards the vampire, as the vampire blocked, it made a massive explosion.

Son Yamcha looks around and walks into the forest. The vampire then shot forward and Son Yamcha started doding like he was jesus, the vampire clearly out of his league. The vampire kept throwing punches and kicks and Son Yamcha kept dodging like he was having a night on the town. The vampire kept throwing punches and Son Yamcha kept moving rapidly without any problems, it was hard to believe his adventures really paid off, fighting some weak vampire. "So this is the extent of your speed? you got strenght vamp. But your too slow so you won't ever hit anything...that's the weakness of turtle..."

Son Yamcha then grabbed his leg and slammed him on the ground. He then used his free hand to gather energy, concentrating it into his palm which cased it to glow. He then thrusted his free hand, palm facing flat, launching a moderate ki blast at he thigh of the leg he grabbed. As the attack landed, the vampire only had one leg. "Heh, lets see how you like that...tell them that the Wolf Fang Master is here to kick ass...now tell me, where are the forces of evil on earth? Tell me and i'll spare your life."

The vampire smirked, "Even with your speed, you'll never be the best...there are others...i will tell you where the force is...it's" Suddenly a death beam pierces the vampire and he screamed in pain and he was bleeding and punctured. A voice smiled. "So this is the one who woulden't listen to us...well lets see you fight us now ."

The first two used double assault and shot towards Son Yamcha throwing numerous punches and kicks that Son Yamcha was catching with his palms, the two fighters sweating as Son Yamcha was normal, the two of them kept going until Son Yamcha found an opening and gathered his gin as he cleared his mind and swung both fists, landing a punch to each of their chests which send them flying into trees.

As they were down, a weak ki blast gathered in the wrists and discharged from the left and right palms hit them in the chest hard. The two fighters screamed and got up growling. They then each fired a full power energy wave at Son Yamcha. Son Yamcha's senses alerted him to the sudden jump in power from the energy manipulation they were using to put strength into the full power energy waves, causing the human warrior to cross his arms in a 'x' across his face as the blasts came down. A massive explosion was heard and the two fighters fighting Son Yamcha fainted from energy loss and their bodies began to turn to dust. As the smoke overtook the island.

The 6 remaining rogues wearing low level human warrior armor and gear were floating in the air. Suddenly Son Yamcha used pure speed to appear infront of one of them with his sword drawn from his sheath and preformed a slice attack which cut the second Xeno in two and then followed up with a katana slice to cut the other one in half then sheathed his sword. As this was done.

Two Xenos grinned. "Not bad...human warrior." Son Yamcha grinned, "Well i had good teachers...but meh, will you give up...?" The 4 remaining Xenos did the fusion dance and became two strong warriors each one stronger then Son Yamcha.

The first fusioned Xeno shot forward with punches and kicks which Son Yamcha was blocking. When the first fusion went to hit the side of his head where his temple was located. Son Yamcha put up his arm to block it and followed by putting chi into his left leg and preforned a ki infused front kick to the gut, which landed and felt like hard steel, breaking his armor and making him spit blood. As he was falling backwards, Son Yamcha flew towards him with a strong thai knee to the chest, drilling him onto the tree and moved back as coconuts fell on his opponents head..

As the hit landed, the fusion broke and the two rogues died. The other fused Xeno fired a crusher ball which Son Yamcha deflected with a katana swipe, but then the fusion came from the left flank with an axe kick which hit, sending him crashing into a tree. But Son Yamcha stopped his falling with the floating vortex technique also known as flight. He then looked up and grinned, The fused Xeno came down with a ki sword on his right hand and started preforming katana slices which Son Yamcha blocked with his unbreakable sword, The sword clashed and Son Yamcha fired a weak ki blast in the face of the Xeno as he utilized his energy manipulation through his free hand.

A scream was heard and Son Yamcha shot forward, sheathing his sword as he started making movements with his hands close to his body as he yelled... "Wolf fang...FIST!" the human warrior is then in the form of a blue wolf, it's hind legs marching in the chest of the Xeno hard then tapped him to the side of his head with his right heel which looked like a wolf tapping the side of the head with his clawed front legs.

Son Yamcha then shot back as the Xeno grabbed his head. "Ouch, that..." Son Yamcha then shot forward with a elbow to the gut, activating his kaioken ability to move so fast that he woulden't be seen or sensed or tracked. The attack hurt and broke the fusion. Both Xenos were on the ground sweating and panting unable to move. Son Yamcha now vanquishing his foes, looked down apon the unfused Xenos.

Yamcha then awoke from meditation and growled. "Nothing, no intelligence on evil...well, might as well see korin, he's not far from here." Yamcha and Puar go outside, Yamcha turns the house into capsule form and gathers a white aura about his body and shot off towards the energy of korin.

Within moments Yamcha is at Korin's tower, Puar was just playing in the forest of korin until Yamcha was finished training. As Yamcha appeared in the tower from climbing in from the outside, Korin just smirked, "Okay...welcome back. Now i want you to clear your mind of all stress and problems, then you'll be able to fully appreciate the training and benifit the most out of it." Son Yamcha focuses his energy into his mind to better control his powers, still sweating bullets. After a few hours of preforming this exercise, Son Yamcha falls over, "I need to get my energy back korin, i'm tired from training."

Korin causes a healing light to flow from his guardian staff to Son Yamcha who recovers. "Alright young one, your next test is to fight a fighter and to learn how to use your powers better after the fight," Son Yamcha looks around as a man in a white gi with the mark of korin on the front appears from thin air. "Alright, now we'll fight in the sky, i'm zett" Mr. Zett and
Son Yamcha fly outside and start throwing down.

As Son Yamcha starts throwing punches, Mr. Zett begins to block, Son Yamcha starts preforming random flints and the hits begin to land on Mr. Zett, Son Yamcha started using the wolf fang fists with flints and the hits started hurting Mr. Zett, Son Yamcha just nailed him with a punch to his chest and a palm strike to the face when Mr. Zett fires a ki wave which nailed Son Yamcha in the chest, Son Yamcha braced his chest for the attack and took the blast head on.

Mr. Zett fired an energy wave out of his mouth which was called an erasor gun. Son Yamcha channeled energy into his leg and kicked the erasor gun away then faded and blured infront of Mr. Zett and started launching numerous combinations
onto his physical which he was somehow able to defend against. Son Yamcha kneed
him in his stomach and shot back and hurled a ki sphere at him which exploded and sent him flying.

Son Yamcha's aura then flared as he flew towards the damaged Mr. Zett and nailed him in the chest with a move called the wolf fang fist, which looked like a wolf lunging forward to attack Mr Zett and launched his attack which was numerous kicks, Mr. Zett puts up a ki shield after 10 kicks land on him and Son Yamcha is pushed back.

Mr. Zett smiles, "Your training is done.." Son Yamcha felt like he was weighted and Mr. Zett snapped his fingers and Son Yamcha felt normal again. Son Yamcha then turned to Mr. Zett, "You made me heavy so i would get
faster?" Mr. Zett nods, "Yes that's true...now your ready to go through the next trial which means you must go back to korin's tower for him to send you to a place to fight the turtle in red,"

Mr. Zett raised his hands and Son Yamcha was back in korin's tower infront of the white cat. "So you did well against Zett...not bad, but look, fly with Zett to an Island with all swords of demi-humans, the battles start there. You'll be fighting the masters." Son Yamcha then shot in the sky, his violet aura flaring about his body as he followed Zett, wearing his super weighted boots, T-shirt under his orange Gi and wristbands with the mark of the King Kai on the front of his gi with the turtle insignia on the shell and the tattoo of the wolf on his right arm.

They were both flying around on earth. As they stopped flying they landed where demi-humans walked. A turtle walked
up to Son Yamcha and said, welcome to our island, here we have demi-gods that have trained and ascended demi-humans. I trained and praised Goku, the turtle grandmaster," Son Yamcha just grinned, "Well i came here to get some
training, you think you might wanna try and beat me?" just smirkes and
flies into the air along with the giant turtle. He wore a red bandana.

Son Yamcha then smirked. "Okay, lets see what you got." The turtle shot forward with so much speed Son Yamcha was shocked, he used massive muscle growth as he got hit in the stomach, he took the blow and stood there, as the blow hit him, Son Yamcha faded as he was sent flying and appeared infront of him above on an angle and nailed him in the face
with both feet, sending him crashing towards the ground. The turtle faded from view and nailed him in the back with one kick which sent him crashing to the ground as he was being pushed into the ground.

Son Yamcha learned something as he was on the ground, the turtle got off his back and Son Yamcha
pushed up and swept him onto the ground. He then unlaunched a barrage of punches onto the turtles hard shell which protected the turtle from his punches. The turtle pushed out his aura to push Son Yamcha off him off and send him flying
upwards.

The turtle then used fade and appeared above Son Yamcha with a super kamehameha which was launch and exploded on Son Yamcha's body, as the smoke cleared, Son Yamcha was in pain and looking down at the turtle, Son Yamcha shot down and used the wolf fang fist to launch a deadly barrage of punches and kicks which caused so much damage the turtle was screaming from the pain.

Son Yamcha then preformed a twin palm strike and sent him flying onto an island, Son Yamcha then got up and got kicked in the face from the turtle, as he was airborn he also got hit with a ki ball which exploded and caused massive damage. The turtle said "enough, your a tough customer master of turtle and wolf...come here for training anytime." And with that Zett warped Yamcha and himself back to korin's tower.

Korin smirked. "Well young one, you were busy today. Live in my forest and train here. Your always welcome in my land." And with that Yamcha jumped out of Korin's tower and went to find Puar to live in Korin's Forest with their capsule house.

2,520 words
7549 words total

Last edited by Yamcha on 4/9/2012, 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/9/2012, 12:53 am

Yamcha finds Puar in a clearing close to a pond in Korin's Forest after leaving Korin's Tower and decending to the forest below and took out the dyno cap, pressed down on the button on the top of it and threw it in the clearing which caused the capsule home to appear. He then walked in with Puar and took a shower. Yamcha used a Capsule Corps brand name shampoo and conditioner for his hair and a turtle brand soap to clean his body. Afterwards, he turned off the shower and dried himself off. He then put on a bath robe.

Puar shapeshifted into a maid. "Don't worry Yamcha!" Puar said as he took his training clothes. "I'll have these clean for you then sleep in my bed that in our room!" Yamcha put on a bath robe and went to his room while puar took his clothes to the laundry room. He then went into his bed and went to bed

Yamcha was born in a little village that he coulden't remember, and always dreamed to become a member of a gang. As he slept, he dreamed he was in the Black Mercenaries, and also he dreamed that he would vow to protect a certain someone that he cared about very much, which was the main reason to join Black Mercenaries. But something weird has been happening in Black Mercenaries lately in this dream, and its up to the quiet warrior to find out what it is. It was a nice day out in Midgar, a very large place that was like a plate, and Yamcha was doing his usual stretching to get pumped. "Ah, I feel a little bit better now that is over with," Yamcha said, sitting down. "Looks like your still in fit, huh Yamcha?" a voice said. "Oh, hey Dizzy. What's up? Any news today? I haven't heard a word from the director about a new mission, and its getting kind of boring around here," Yamcha said, sighing.

"Guessing you haven't heard the big news. That figures, seeing on how you always end up the last one to know, I'll tell you now. Occasionally, we've had some reports of some Black Mercenaries members disappearing on their missions as of late, and the director is very concerned about this, so he refuses to send anymore out to missions until this gets sorted out," Dizzy informed. "Disappearing? When did this start happening?" the blond warrior asked. "Like two weeks ago, about the same time a first class Black Mercenaries left, can't remember the name though," Dizzy said. "Then maybe he could be the cause of this then," Yamcha suggested. "Beats the hell out of me. Anyways, if you want more info, you should try to ask the director some more," Dizzy said, leaving. ("M.I.A. huh? Why hasn't anyone told me this before? Guess I should head to the director to find out more,") Yamcha said, heading towards the director's room.

As the Black Mercenaries elite was taking the elevator to the director's office, his still was thinking of what Dizzy told him. ("Why would a Black Mercenaries member abandon us? It doesn't make any sense at all. Does he have a reason for leaving? Man, I wish I knew,") Yamcha thought inside his head. When he finally made it to the director's office, he noticed it looked like he was waiting for him. "Ah, good timing Yamcha. We have a new mission for you. A mission that could possibly make you a 1st, if your interested," the director said.

"Sure, I would love to! But, can I ask something first?" he said, wanting to get right to the point. "If its about the disappearance, that will have to wait a little bit. First, I want you to do this mission so we can finally end the war with our enemy, Wutai," he informed, making Yamcha want to listen. "Well, if its about ending this war, then I'm all ears," Yamcha said, worrying about what he could do to help end this war. "Yes, well, you and a teammate are going to create a diversion while a B unit goes in and sets a bomb in an area. Then I want you to take care of the rest. Think you can handle it?" the director asked. "You can count on me sir! So, who is my partner?" Yamcha asked. "This guy will be your partner," the director said, pointing at a 1st class Black Mercenaries.

"So, your the one that's coming with me, huh? Very well, but you better keep up, you hear me? By the way, the name is Brett, nice to meet you. What's your name?" Brett said, introducing himself. "Um, my name is Yamcha sir," Yamcha said, also introducing himself. "Well Yamcha, like I said before, you better keep up with me," Brett said. "Don't worry, with my trusty sword, I'll be able to cut down anything in my path!" Yamcha said, acting all heroic about it. "Well, good to see you two are on the same page. I wish the both of you luck on your mission. And Brett, report to me if he is qualified to be a 1st," the director said. "Will do sir. Come on Yamcha, lets go hit the road and end this war once and for all," Brett said, heading out. "Right!" Yamcha said, following Brett out the door. ("That boy sure has a lot of energy. He might just make it after all,") the director thought, smiling.

When they got to the destination of their mission, the two quickly started, while the others on B unit mobilized as well. "Hm, pretty quiet over here," Brett said, looking around suspiciously. "Um, are we at the right place? I thought there would be plenty of guys over here," Yamcha asked, confused. "Lets just keep moving forward, and see if we still can't find anybody," Brett suggested, both of them still moving on. Just then, a couple of Black Mercenariess popped out of the bushes. "Well, well. Looks like we have an ambush on our hands Yamcha," Brett said, smirking. "Heh, I won't even break a sweat with these losers," Yamcha said, smiling as they both got into their combat positions.

"Come on men! Lets take down the enemy, and keep them away from our home!" the leader of the bunch said. "Yea!" they all yelled, charging at full force towards the two warriors. "You ready kid?" Brett asked. "You bet. And I'm not a kid you know," Yamcha smiled. With swift attacks, the two warriors were able to take down the ambush force with no problems at all. Yamcha drew his sword and Brett readied his claws and they both started swiping, slicing and slashing their way through the enemies forces. In a matter of minutes, they were the only two standing.

"Told you I wouldn't even break a sweat," Yamcha said triumphantly. "Calm down kid. Were not done yet. We still need to wait for the B unit before we can start our advance," Brett said. "Yea, yea. I got it. I just hope they would hurry up though," Yamcha said, impatiently. Brett then took out his sword and put it gently towards his head, almost like he was praying.

"Hey, why do you do that?" Yamcha asked while waiting for B unit to hurry up. "I do it to remember my honor...and my dreams that I carry in this sword," Brett said. "What is your gloves called anyway?" the young warrior asked. "Well, if you must know, its called the Spirit Guantlet," Brett said. "Wow, that sounds awesome!" Yamcha said. "Yea, well, I've heard that before. Hey, what is your dream anyway Yamcha?" Brett asked. "My dream? Well, my dream is to become a hero so I can protect the ones I love," Yamcha replied. "To become a hero huh? Not a bad dream at all. Don't worry, it will happen one day, I promise you that," Brett smiled. "Wow Brett. Thanks for the support," Yamcha said, feeling good that a 1st class praised him for something as big as that.

Suddenly Yamcha awoke in his pajamas in a sweat. Puar was in his cat sized bed beside Yamcha's bed and noticed he was feeling uneasy. He was about to get up but he remembered what korin taught him. The Wolf Master then began to clear his mind of all stress and problems by focusing his energy into his mind to better control his powers, emotions and mentality. His eyes were glowing violet as he was doing this exercise.

Puar happy that Yamcha was training to better himself and using knowledge from a sensei went back to sleep. After a few minutes of intence focus of the previous mentioned technique, Yamcha passed out and went back to bed. Tommorow has many adventures awaiting both Yamcha and Puar.

1,482 words
9031 words total

rp complete
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down