Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrival on Frieza?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Arrival on Frieza? Empty Arrival on Frieza?

Post by Shana 4/10/2012, 3:48 pm

Shana winced and pressed herself closer to Blackfire as Tork'thal's ship rocked harshly once more in it's "flight." The Saiyan looked a bit uncomfortable to have the human near her, but she didn't protest. She only kept her silent and amethyst gaze ahead as if she were in thought. Another shudder gripped Tork'thal's method of transportation and Shana could hear a groan emit from the machine.

"Are we there yet?" Shana whispered at Blackfire. The human had never traveled off of Earth in a spaceship. And her first time upon Tork'thal's hunk of junk was proving to instil a fear into the child. Komand'r flashed a sympathetic glance at the human before glaring at the back of Tork'thal's head.

"Are you sure you fixed this piece of crap?" she asked sharply. "This isn't going to disintegrate on us halfway to Frieza-Sei, is it?" Tork'thal only answered with a embarrassed grunt. Blackfire sighed in response, running her fingers through her black hair.

"Have you been on this thing before?" Shana asked curiously, trying to force her mind away from the fear. To her surprise, the question seemed to catch Blackfire of guard. The Saiyan narrowed her amethyst eyes, looking even more uncomfortable than before. A dead silence would have stretched across the cramped ship if it were not for the constant creaking, groaning, and ticking noised coming from all around.

"Erm..." Blackfire stalled further, a bead of sweat running down the side of her face. "I-"

Tork'thal turned his head at the Saiyan's hesitance, beady eyes shining with knowing. "Try not to think about it," he instructed.

Blackfire sighed. "No, I'll have to face it sooner or later," she said. "Yes, Shana. I have. And it wasn't a pleasant experience..."

"Welcome aboard the Star Striker," Tork'thal spoke, shouldering his way inside of the cramped ship. His wide frame could barely fit in the actual ship, and it caused the teen to frown. She followed him after a brief moment of hesitation, wrinkling her nose. She felt almost obligated to make a complaint. Or a protest. Or just both.

"Why can't we just jump to our destination?" the Saiyan asked, following the behemoth of muscle inside as he led the way to the ship's controls.

"We'll be using this ship as a base of operations. That's the plan, at least," came the unsatisfying response. The Vessel of Earth opened a door by placing a massive hand against a panel. Shoving his form in the small space, he sat down at the controls, jabbing a thumb to the seat beside him.

Heaving a sigh, the girl joined him, albeit a bit unwillingly. She had never liked traveling in ships. Perhaps she was too accustomed to her instant transmission. She watched with amethyst eyes as Tork'thal flipped switches and pushed buttons. The muscle-laden humanoid seemed content with the silence as he worked, his beady eyes traveling across the complex controls.

Gosai wasn't going to be taking part in the mission. Alexstrasza was still healing him. He had been damned near close to death after foolishly trying to fight Vengeance, a Voracious Eater almost four times his power. At the last possible moment, Blackfire had managed to find the trigger to ascend into the realm of legend. The Super Saiyan.

It was a dangerous form. A form of rage. Skoll had told her that it could be a 'quiet rage'. It would be something that the girl would work on. Tork'thal had recovered from the fight quickly enough; Komand'r suspected that the Host of Earth hadn't even needed healing from the battle. He was quite the monster on the battlefield: a melee combatant that the new Vessel would not pass by as an ally.

"So, where are we going?" Blackfire decided to break the silence even though the ship's engines were roaring to life.

"Valhalla." The response was curt enough. The Host of Earth seemed... tense. "We've been tipped that there are some Voracious Eaters there. Perhaps a small camp of them, at that."

"Ohhhh," the teen said, blinking a couple of times as the name of the planet sank in. Her eyes snapped open and she sat erect in her seat. "Wait, Valhalla? That's a Saiyan military base! I can't go there!"

"Don't worry about it. The Saiyans will have nothing to do with this. In fact, we won't even run into them. The report was filed by the native inhabitants. Erm, the slaves, I mean."

The teen wasn't convinced, but she didn't argue further. Instead, she braced herself as the ship left whatever planet they were on. Tork'thal had mentioned the name of it, but in the bustle of preparing for the trip, the Saiyan had forgotten. It wasn't long before the two Vessels were in space. Pressing several buttons, Tork'thal punched in some coordinates, then relaxed back in his chair. A creaking noise from the seat showed just how heavy the behemoth of muscle was.

This time, it was him who spoke. "What do you know about Planet Valhalla? I've never been there."

Komand'r narrowed her eyes as she struggled to remember the details. She had never stepped foot on the Colony planet either, but she did learn about it in the Saiyan Academy.

"Well, I know that it's run by Overlord Luther," she began. "King Vegeta visits it fairly often though, to make sure everything is running smoothly. For our sakes, I hope he's not there."

"It won't matter either way," Tork'thal asserted with an accompanying snort for good measure. "The Saiyans won't even know we're there. If we are quiet enough, neither will the slaves. Hopefully, we can track down the Voracious Eaters without their assistance."

Somehow, Komand'r didn't share his confidence. But perhaps she should have. After all, Tork'thal was what? Almost six hundred years old, according to Alexstrasza. He would have known what he was doing. More than likely, he had a lot of covert operations under his experience belt. The Conclave of Elements was still only a legend. And an almost unknown one at that.

"It's a Planet used primarily as a secondary training grounds for Lower-class Saiyans. I'm fairly certain that there was another race of aliens there at one point... But that's all speculation."

"So, a Saiyan military training grounds, eh?" Tork'thal mused, stroking his chin. "How strong is their sensors?"

"I don't have the faintest idea," Blackfire huffed. "I've never been there."

Tork'thal eyed her coolly through beady eyes before turning back to the monitor.

Two days. Space travel was hell. At least to the Saiyan. She had her own quarters, but Tork'thal's was right across from hers. His snores were about as massive as his form, keeping the girl up in many sleepless nights. But she bared with it. Sneaking naps from time to time while the Host of Earth did his rounds on the ship.

"Oh boy..." At the Vessel's worried voice, Komand'r opened her eyes, lifting her head from her shoulder. The behemoth was frowning heavily over the controls. Something was flashing red. Although the teen was hardly well versed with space ships, she knew enough to know that red meant something wasn't working.

"What is it?" she asked, stiffing a yawn. There hadn't been much to stem the boredom on the small ship. Not even a graviton to assist in training. Luckily, the girl had stowed away her gem of telepathy to do something on the journey.

"Our main power supply is overheating. I have no idea how. But we're going to have to stop so I can take a look and repair it."

Blackfire was hardly bummed. She wanted to stretch her legs anyway. "Are there any planets nearby?" she wondered aloud.

Tork'thal shook his head. "We're smack in the middle of two solar systems. There's not even a star near us right now. I'm locked on a planet that's out of orbit, but it'll be cold. Can you handle that?"

Blackfire shrugged. Just how cold would a planet be without orbiting a star? She was about to find out. "I'll cope," she asserted, nodding.

Tork'thal nodded, pressing another series of buttons. A small control popped out of the console, looking suspiciously like a steering wheel. The teen couldn't help but smirk. As powerful as the Host of Earth was, he didn't have much to call a ship. Leaning back in her seat, the Saiyan could only wish that she still had her Saiyan War Ship. There was no doubt in her mind that it would have handled the journey. If she ever got a hold of one again and was forced to live with Tork'thal for a bit while they journeyed... Well, Tork'thal would have a room far far away from the Saiyan. His beast-like snores were not welcomed.

The girl had regretted agreeing to land on the planet with no orbit. Many times. And that was only in the first two minutes. Surprisingly, there was an atmosphere here, albeit a thin one. With oxygen. But the lack of both heat and light from no nearby star left a lot to be desired. Truth be told, there was neither of each.

It left Blackfire wondering just why Tork'thal called the frozen wasteland of a rock a 'planet'. They were outside of the ship. As soon as Tork'thal had cut the engines, the heat had almost been instantly sapped from the ship. There wasn't a lack of heat on this rock. There simply was none.

"H-how long is t-this going to take?" Blackfire's voice was almost inaudible from the noise of her chattering teeth. Her body shook violently from shivering. Her body was desperately trying to produce to heat, and those efforts were producing little effect. She wouldn't have been able to see Tork'thal's form before her, hunched over some part of the ship near the back if it hadn't been for her amethyst aura.

The girl was producing it for two reasons: heat and light.

It was cold.

It was dark.

Tork'thal didn't even seemed bothered by the harsh conditions. Somehow, his beady eyes were piercing the darkness just fine, even without the help of Blackfire's soft and amethyst light.

"Hmmm. I'd say a day if we're lucky." His fingers scraped furiously across the machinery as he tried to repair it while keeping ice from forming on the area he was working.

"A DAY?" The teen's screech was good evidence on just how much she enjoyed Tork'thal's estimation. She shut her mouth though, just from opening it, the inside of her mouth felt frozen. She decided to rely on her telepathy instead. Tork'thal, I said I could handle the cold, but this is ridiculous! There's not a scrap of heat on this rock!

"Why don't you go explore?" the behemoth of muscle offered, sounding indifferent to the Saiyan's protests. "It should warm you up a bit."

And what is there to explore, exactly? she wondered briefly to herself. But complaining would get the Saiyan nowhere, so she left the Vessel of Earth behind.

At the sound of the sudden and quiet voice, the girl whipped around, pivoting on a single heel. A puff of dust was kicked up as she turned and her ponytail arced at the twist. One crisp movement that was finished by extending her right arm, holding an open palm to the sound of the voice.

But the person in front of her hardly seemed threatening. In fact, it was only a little girl who looked to be about five at the oldest. Still, the teen held the pose. She could hardly feel any life emitting from this girl. Perhaps that was why she hadn't initially sensed her. Blackfire took the time to get a good look at the girl.

She had long, red, and flowing hair that stopped at her knees. Her eyes were a brilliant red color that perfectly matched her hair. Two yellow ribbons were placed on either side of her head, and she seemed to be dressed in her Sunday finest: a long dress accompanied by white stockings, and black shoes that were so clean, the Saiyan could see her reflection in them.

Finally, the Saiyan lowered her arm, but did not loosen her tensed body. Something seemed painfully off the scale of normal. The little girl only blinked at the Saiyan before greeting her in a cheerful manner.

"Hi!"

"Hi..." Blackfire decided to respond cautiously. The girl before her didn't even seem to pick up on the hesitation as she began to skip around the Saiyan, looking her up and down with brilliant crimson eyes.

"You finally came!"

Blackfire was about to ask what the little girl meant, but something in her mind told her not to. Instead, she decided to play along. "Yes, that's right. Of course I came."

"I'm Sarah! The Broodmother told me to wait for you here so you can help us with the Spawning Grounds."

Without giving the Saiyan a chance to respond, the child lunged forward, grasping Blackfire's hand with her own. Her touch was surprisingly cold; the teen could feel no warmth in Sarah's skin. Yet her grasp was incredibly strong. The Saiyan doubted she could just disengage with the girl easily. It would take effort to break a grip like that.

With a small giggle, the girl began to tug on Blackfire's arm, pulling the Saiyan across the cavern and into one of the many passages snaking through the frozen rock. As soon as she left the lit cave, the girl could feel the air becoming thick with coldness once more. For whatever reason, the temperatures were fluctuating like crazy.

Her head was spinning with confusion. Spawning Grounds? Broodmother? It was all foreign to the Saiyan's ears. A dim azure light pierced the darkness ahead. Soon, Sarah had led the Saiyan to another chamber; this one was much smaller than the one previous. And a sickening sight greeted the Vessel.

Along the walls in this place were rows and rows of slimy and transparent egg sacks. Each one was filled with a blue liquid that glowed with an eerie luminescence. But that wasn't the most shocking thing. Not at all. Inside each was what looked to be a humanoid fetus. They varied in age; some where still a tiny fetus that swam around in the azure embryonic fluid and others were of children, both boys and girls of different ages.

Blackfire watched one: the body of a boy who appeared to be only two years old at the oldest. He squirmed around uncomfortably, pressing his tiny hands against the egg sac's wall as he turned. His face relaxed as he settled in the new position, but only for a moment as he opened his green eyes wide, staring at the Saiyan eerily.

Despite herself, the teen found her backing up. Attempting to, at least; the girl who called herself Sarah still had a firm grip. She looked up at her, pausing briefly in her doe-like skip. "What's the matter?"

"Wh-what the hell is this place?" Blackfire managed to choke out, tearing her eyes away from the grisly scene.

Sarah tilted her head to the side, allowing her beautiful red hair to shift from the pivot. Her eyes were quizzical. "The Spawning Grounds, of course!"

She sounded so... cheerful. Especially for the disgusting scene that went on around the two girls. An occasional sloshing sound would ring across the room as an embryo shifted in it's conic-like state. Sarah started to turn around, but not before her crimson eyes widened in amazement. "Oh wow! One's about to hatch!"

Giving Blackfire zero time to protest, the tiny girl dragged the Saiyan over to an egg sack plastered on the right wall. A female resided in this one and she was writhing violently within the sac in an attempt to break free. Sarah's eyes were widened with wonder as she squatted down to a more comfortable position, forcing the Saiyan teen down with her.

Blackfire hardly wanted to watch, but a part of her had a strange fascination about what was transpiring. So with wide amethyst eyes, the new Vessel watched as the naked female squirmed to the edge of the egg sack's slimy wall. And then, silence. The little bundle had stopped moving.

"Oh no!" Sarah let out an anguished wail and finally released her vice-like grip on Blackfire, dashing to the cocoon. She placed her palms against the slimy material and closed her eyes. At first, nothing happened. But then a wave of blue energy radiated from the girl's palms, washing over the egg sack like a ripple of water. The egg began to glow even fiercer than it's azure and liquified contents had been previously.

Several seconds trickled by as the glow died down. The once lifeless bundle suddenly let out a fierce jerk, tearing through its prison and falling heavily to the ground below. Sarah's eyes lit up. "I did it!" she cried out gleefully, bending over the coughing and naked girl who had hatched. The newborn's ebony hair was plastered against its skinny frame as it writhed, coughing and trying to find her footing. But before it could, the body started to sink into the ground, giving off a disgusting sucking noise as it did so.

Sarah sighed and got up from her position, glancing at Blackfire with a proud look in her eyes. "I'm training to be a Brood Mother!" she boasted, her crimson eyes glowing with joy.

Part of Blackfire wanted to throw up after witnessing the scene that had just ended. The blue and slimy contains of the egg sack were still pooled on the ground, and boy, did it smell. Strangely enough, the ground where the girl had been sucked in was undisturbed.

The teen cupped a palm over her mouth and nose, trying desperately to push what she had seen away. Where? Anywhere was good at this point; the girl would of rather watched a live birth than... this. Yet it was etched on her mind, and only a fierce tugging on her sleeve could separate her stare from the empty and ruined egg sack.

"What's the matter?" Sarah sounded uncertain, and perhaps a bit hurt. "Didn't I do good?"

Komand'r finally managed to snap out of her horrid trance and drag her amethyst eyes to the crimson eyes of Sarah. She wanted nothing but to flee away from these strange hatching grounds. Flee back to the surface of the planet and get back to Tork'thal, even if it meant freezing to death while the Vessel tinkered with the pile of junk that he called a ship.

No, she told herself, desperately trying to calm her racing heart. There's something wrong here. And I need to get to the bottom of it! Even if it means...

The teen took a deep breath, once again wincing at the disgusting smell left behind from the azure embryonic fluid. "You did good. I couldn't have done any better!" The Saiyan Vessel was certain that the little girl would detect her thick and heavy voice. It was obvious that Blackfire was forcing the praise.

Sarah's eyes lit up and she lunged forward, wrapping her cold arms around Blackfire's waist. Taken by surprise, Komand'r felt her feet slip and she crashed to the ground with her back pressed up against the wall. Sarah seemed content to press the side of her face against Blackfire's chest.

"You're so warm," she sighed, wriggling closer. Blackfire shifted uncomfortably. She was so... sentimental. Sarah let out a content sigh and after only a few seconds, her breathing deepened. With a bolt of realization, Blackfire could tell that the little girl had fallen asleep.

The Saiyan teen frowned as she looked at the girl pressed against her. Sarah's face was smashed against the teen's breasts and she would squirm every now and then to press up even closer. Her bright crimson hair was splayed around her in a mess. Unsure what to do at this point, Blackfire looked around.

The young Vessel regretted it instantly as she came face to face with the boy embryo who had stared her down earlier. He was still staring at her eerily, causing the teen to flinch away. She was sure that the sound of her heart thudding painfully against her chest would be enough to wake Sarah, yet the young girl hardly stirred.

Reaching up tentatively, Blackfire rested her hand against the girls head. her hair was surprisingly soft to the touch. Her crimson eyes flickered open and she looked up at Blackfire, her pupils deep pools of an untold emotion.

"I'm glad you came!" she chirped happily, scampering up from her nap as if nothing had happened. Her face, once beaming, suddenly became somber as she looked down towards the ground. "I hate being alone... You won't leave me alone, will you?"

Her words sent a wave of foreboding down the Saiyan's spine. Every aching detail of the frail girl reminded Blackfire of her own childhood. She had never know the gentle touch of her mother. Her entire childhood was spent in a dark, stinky, filthy, and cramped space. She didn't even have a bed; only a sheet that the girl could sleep on was splayed in the corner of the hellish living quarters. A hole in the ground served as her toilet.

"Momma?"

A tear rolled down Blackfire's cheek. She hadn't even been aware of it. Somehow, the young Vessel had begun to remember what her childhood really was. Another tear rolled down. An audible splash could be heard as it dropped off her cheek, landing on the cold ground below.

Sarah threw herself at the Saiyan, wrapping her skinny arms around Komand'r's waist once more in a tight grip, burring her face into the teen's abdomen.

"Don't cry, Momma!" Sarah was sobbing almost uncontrollably.

Even with Sarah's crushing grip on her hips, the teen could scarcely feel it. Visions of her own chaotic past ran through her mind like a slide show. Finally, she manged to tear her mind away from it with some effort, looking down at the sobbing child clinging to her desperately.

"Don't cry... I'm sorry... Don't cry!" Sarah continued her pleas, her body shaking with each wracking sob.

The teen felt the strength leave her legs as she fell down, crashing to her knees, wrapping her own arms around the tiny girl.

"Momma... Momma...."

It seemed that Sarah had attached to the Saiyan. Blackfire had no idea why she was considering the Vessel her mother, but it didn't matter. In her heart, she could feel the pain of her childhood resurfacing. Sarah seemed so much like her... It was as if she was a manifestation of Blackfire's loneliness. A manifestation of her pain and fears. A mirror to her own heart.

"I'm fine," she managed to choke out, gripping the crimson-haired girl with her arms and hugging her tightly. "Don't worry about me..."

Several moments passed. Sarah seemed content to just press up against the Saiyan. Finally, the embrace ended, and Sarah grasped the teen's right hand with her own, entwining her fingers with the Vessel's.

"I have to take you to the Brood mother," she declared.

"Sarah?" Blackfire spoke carefully as the girl led her past the room of egg sacks into another hallway, this one as cold as the last. "Where are we?"

"The Spawning Grounds," Sarah replied instantly, not even taking her crimson eyes off of the passageway. "This is where they are birthed."

"Who?" A sinking feeling settled in her gut. Komand'r wasn't even sure if she wanted to know the answer.

"V-" The girl suddenly stopped. When Blackfire looked up, she realized why.

"Sarah. What have you brought here?"

The air was thick here. Fog rolled around the teen's heels, causing her boots to become damp. But that was hardly the least of her worries. Sarah seemed surprised by the melancholy voice that had greeted her. So much so, that she didn't even respond until the question was repeated.

"Sarah, what have you brought here?"

"Brood Mother!" Sarah greeted the... creature before her with a bow. Creature was only one adjective that Blackfire could have tagged onto this 'Brood Mother'. It was a rather large creature. The teen guessed that it was a female judging by its face. Yet its eyes were shut tight; it was unknown if this monster could open them or just chose to keep them closed. The face was plastered on a snake-like ebony neck that was riddled with tentacles that also inhabited the creature's body and spiny wing-like protrusions.

The young Vessel could see no arms or legs on the creature, leaving the Saiyan wondering on just how this thing moved. At least this thing had something humanish. A chest. That was the second part that pointed to the creature being a female. (The third being the name of 'Brood Mother', but that should be obvious) Blackfire could see no nipples on the creature, a sure sign that they didn't reproduce the same way that a Saiyan or Human would. (Again, the Egg Sacks would have pointed to this small fact as well)

"She is the Vora that you sent for, Brood Mother!" Sarah's response was quick and to the point. It also sent a chill down Blackfire's neck. Her blood seemed to freeze in their veins. Voras? This thing was... a Voracious Eater? The Saiyan turned her gaze to the red-haired girl. She too.... was one of them? The Brood Mother didn't reply for several long seconds.

When she spoke once more, it was only one word.

"Leave."

Sarah looked hurt, grabbing at Blackfire's hand and squishing herself against the Saiyan as if she would die from separation. "But..."

"Leave," the Brood Mother repeated. Her voice lacked emotion, warmth, coldness, everything. One command. A melancholy voice. Blackfire could only guess that this Vora did not speak unnecessarily. Sarah looked at the Vora with pleading eyes, yet the Brood Mother did not even meet her gaze. Well, it didn't even open its eyes at that.

Sarah seemed to be unable to defy the creature's order. Her hand slipped away from Blackfire's and she turned heel, plodding away slowly. Anguish rolled off of the girl's frame in waves. Blackfire found herself wanting to follow, yet she could not. Her entire body was paralyzed by an outside force.

The word entire would have been an exaggeration. The teen could still move her head and work her mouth. But she could find no words. The entire ordeal had left the Saiyan speechless. The only thing she could do was stare at the Brood Mother. Bleakly, the Saiyan knew that she was in mortal danger. Even if she couldn't feel the Voracious Eater's power, there was an aura of power that radiated from the Brood Mother, smothering the lone Saiyan in it's clutches. Whatever the force was that kept the Saiyan frozen was strong; the Vessel's struggles were all in vain.

The Brood Mother said nothing, only reaching out with a single tentacle. This time, Blackfire did gasp as the cold and slimy appendage stroked her cheek, sending shivers down her incapacitated body. Sarah was gone; the girl's footsteps had faded away into the darkness long ago.

There was only Blackfire and the Brood Mother. The single tentacle moved from the teen's cheek to her face, causing Blackfire's eyes to water from the horrid stench that it was emitting. It ran over her facial features before wrapping around her neck next.

Again, the Saiyan struggled desperately to break free of her invisible binds. And again, there was no fruit to show for her labor. Blackfire was stuck as stuck could be. After feeling her neck, the slimy appendage started to work its way down once more, feeling her chest, her shoulders, her arms, abdomen and back shortly thereafter. It left behind a trail of a slimy mucus-like material as it traveled around her body. It wrapped around her waist, moving down even further to run roughly over her thighs, buttocks and legs. Finally, the touch ceased, leaving the Saiyan's heart pounding with terror.

Seemingly content with it's feel, the Brood Mother withdrew the cold tentacle and uttered another question.

"Where is your tail, Saiyan?"

The girl's breath was coming out in gasps. It was a wonder that she didn't choke over the thick and freezing air. With each heaving breath, a puff of condensed air exited her mouth. She was on the verge of panic. Only a single nagging voice kept her on the edge. Even in the face of this monster who could have ended her life at any moment it chose, the girl managed to respond.

"I lost it... in a fight..."

"...I see."

Was that it? Once more, Komand'r tried to move, yet it was quite obvious that she would be going nowhere. The teen gulped down a wad of saliva as she fought back her fear. She was a Saiyan! Why was this creature effecting her so heavily?

The Saiyan's heart was thudding painfully and almost erratically against her chest. Something in the air was effecting her mind. It was the only thing that Blackfire could think of. She had faced much more fearsome things than this Brood Mother, and they hadn't effected her like this. Hell, there were fewer things scarier than an enraged Seta in Super Saiyan.

Wait a minute, that was it!

Before she could act on her brilliant thought, the Brood Mother moved forward, craning her neck so that the Vora's face came close to Blackfire's. Moving around to her neck, the Voracious Eater opened it's mouth, revealing rows upon rows of razor sharp teeth. A searing pain lanced in Blackfire's neck as the creature bit down. It wasn't a deep bite, but it was enough to sever her flesh, releasing a stream of blood that ran down her neck and torso. Running down her arm like a river, it dripped from her fingers to the rocky ground below.

Komand'r let out a gasp of pain, closing her eyes as tears threatened to well up. With a small pull, the Brood Mother removed a sizable portion of flesh, chewing on it thoughtfully. It left behind a jagged wound that dripped freely with blood. The Saiyan's world spun around her. She needed to get the bleeding under control, and quickly. Only a few seconds had passed, and the loss of blood was already effecting her entire body.

"You will make fine food for the Broodlings..."

As if!

She squirmed unsuccessfully against her bonds. Damn it! This wasn't working! Soon, she would pass out and her life would be over.

Calm down, damn it! Fear was threatening to consume her whole. Her breathing was in rapid gasps and she forced them to come out slower. The Saiyan closed her eyes, trying to slow her racing heart. She had to calm down! It was the only way to ascend. A few seconds trickled by. It seemed like hours as her blood continued to drain out from her neck.

Find the trigger... Find the trigger... Find the trigger... The thought ran over and over in Blackfire's mind. Her entire body stilled as she concentrated on the single spark within her.

"Farewell..." The Brood Mother lifted a single tentacle, coiling it in the same manner that a snake would to prepare for a bite.

There! When the Saiyan opened her eyes, they were a brilliant green instead of their normal amethyst base. The tentacle rushed forward in a blur, aiming straight for her heart. It passed through her, slamming into a rocky wall and shattering it, kicking up dust. But the Saiyan was gone.

"What?" The Brood Mother actually opened her eyes. They were cat-like, blazing with red energies with a slit serving as a pupil. Her head was dipping, but not from the Brood Mother's will. A blur had passed her serpentine-like neck severing her head from the rest of her body. Black blood sprayed everywhere from the terrible wound. A thud echoed around the foggy cavern as the head fell to the ground. Blackfire's form flickered into existence beside the fallen head. The teen was panting heavily. The wound on her neck was still there, but not bleeding. Her yellow aura had cauterized it.

To the Super Saiyan's amazement, the Brood Mother was still alive. The body had toppled over in a mess of tentacles, yet the head shifted around looking at the girl with those emotion voided eyes.

"You are one of them, aren't you?" The Super Saiyan wasn't exactly sure what the Brood Mother was referring to. It could have been her current state of legend: the Super Saiyan. Or it could have been that the Brood Mother had figured out who she really was: A Vessel. either way, it didn't matter to the transformed girl.

She raised her blade. It glowed with a brilliant azure presence. Electricity danced around the lithe blade as she brought it down in quick slashes. More black blood splattered around as she sliced through the Brood Mother's head, chopping it up into jagged pieces.

"I don't know what you are talking about..."

The Super Saiyan's statement went without a response. This time, the Brood Mother was truly dead.

The stench of the Brood Mother's thick blood swam around the air, causing the girl to lean over, gagging. A shudder passed through her body as she vomited. Her head was still spinning. From what she saw. From her injury. From the smell. Even in her transformed state, Blackfire was unsure if she could survive.

Her green eyes flickered around. Which tunnel did she come from? She needed to get out of this place! Pain made her stumble, pressing a hand against the wall to steady herself. But it wasn't a wall. Another egg sack! Her arm simply broke through the egg's wall. The Saiyan let out a screech as her arm plunged into the warm contains. Azure embryonic fluid washed over her forearm and her hand brushed against the fetus inside. It was another male, looking no older than a year in age. With a heave, the Saiyan pulled her arm out and a tidal wave of blue fluid gushed out of the hole, soaking her already blood-soaked shirt. The broken egg sack fell to the ground, releasing the child who seemed to be dead from his premature birth.

Another wave of nausea washed over the Super Saiyan, and her golden hair flickered uncertainty as if Komand'r was barely keeping the transformation up. She dashed away from the sickening sight, bumping into walls as she blindly tried to escape from the scene. The sleeves of Blackfire's shirt ripped as they struck rock, revealing bloody skin beneath. The rock cut into her flesh, releasing even more crimson blood. The girl could hardly feel the numbing pain anymore. Her mind was too weak. She stumbled into another room, filled with countless glowing egg sacks.

"Nononoo..." she moaned, glancing around. every single of the embryos here were writhing violently within their slimy cocoons. Rips appeared over the eggs' walls, spilling more blue, sticky, and rancid fluid. The burst as one, sending a shower of the vile liquid on the Saiyan. It clung in her golden hair, pooled around her feet, and seared her neck wound as it seeped into her raw wound. She gagged once more as some of the rancid fluid splashed into her mouth, sending her senses reeling. She spat it out, watching with green eyes as the bodies of the infant Voras fell out of their eggs.

The naked bodies of the female and male fetuses were littered around the teen. At first, she dismissed them as dead. How they hatched, she would have no idea. But it certainly was premature. But before her green eyes, they began to move. Squirm. Plastered with blue liquid, they pushed themselves off the ground.

"Play with us."

"Hi! What's your name?"

"Are you my mother?"

"I'm hungry!"

The teen gasped out with a choking cry, backing up. Her back scraped against rock. There was no escape! The children padded forward. Most were unsteady on their skinny feet. Some were too young to even walk and crawled instead. Their mouths were filled with razor-like teeth, yet their bodies were too human! One female was in the front. Her black hair was plastered around her naked body as she reached forward, snarling.

The Saiyan decided to go on the attack first. Banishing her blade away, she struck the child in the face, sending her head snapping back with an audible crack. She fell, but two more children leaped forward in her place. For every one that the Saiyan teen struck down, two more would appear.

The Saiyan began to strike out randomly, blinded by fear and exhaustion. There was no end to the tide of children advancing on her. Fingers ripped at her yellow hair, dug into her skin, ripped at her clothes.

One of the female specimens bit down on the teen's right shoulder, sending out a spay of blood. Blackfire smashed her fist into the girl's face, feeling bone crunch under the blow. Silently, the Saiyan berated herself. She didn't want to use deadly force. Her blows would soften. Another bite sent a twinge of pain to her leg. She kicked away the boy who had been biting down. They continued to gnaw at her and tug her down until the Saiyan couldn't even fight back their combined strength. She fell to her knees as more of the Voras climbed over her. The girl's clothes were in tatters as they continued to bite and tear at her.

Damn it all...

The Saiyan began to strike out randomly, blinded by fear and exhaustion. There was no end to the tide of children advancing on her. Fingers ripped at her yellow hair, dug into her skin, ripped at her clothes.

One of the female specimens bit down on the teen's right shoulder, sending out a spay of blood. Blackfire smashed her fist into the girl's face, feeling bone crunch under the blow. Silently, the Saiyan berated herself. She didn't want to use deadly force. Her blows would soften. Another bite sent a twinge of pain to her leg. She kicked away the boy who had been biting down. They continued to gnaw at her and tug her down until the Saiyan couldn't even fight back their combined strength. She fell to her knees as more of the Voras climbed over her. The girl's clothes were in tatters as they continued to bite and tear at her.

Focus! Skoll's roar was almost lost to the Super Saiyan who was rapidly losing focus. Strength was draining from her body at a startling pace. Soon, she wouldn't even have enough power to fuel her Super Saiyan transformation. And if that happened... Komand'r knew that the end would come swiftly. Don't give up here, damn it!

The Saiyan screwed her green eyes shut, trying to focus. She had to make something happen, and make it quick. I need more power!

You have the power! Skoll answered her back. So use it! These aren't children, stop holding back!

Finally, a yellow aura exploded around the crumpled teen. She could feel the Voras' grip loosening as if they were being pushed back. Then with a loud roar, she let her power explode, sending her assailants flying off of her. The teen didn't have much time; already, the infants were scrambling up to their feet.

The heads, Komand'r! You have to destroy their heads! They'll just keep getting up regardless. Blackfire narrowed her green eyes as her opponents began to advanced once more.

"Damn it.." the Vessel muttered to herself, producing her weapon out of thin air. Materializing into her grip, the cobalt blade leaped to life at the girl's touch, producing an electric aura that crackled around the blade like a storm.

"Play with us..."

"Feed me!"

The Voras' plaintive cries continued to bombard the Saiyan's ears. Mocking her. Tormenting her. They simply wouldn't stop. She gripped her blade tighter, green eyes darting from foe to foe as she pinpointed a target. There! The nearest one was advancing, his blood soaked fingers were reaching forward to her right arm.

"Get away from me!" Blackfire snarled, leaping forward to slash across the boy's chest with her sword. Despite her grievous injuries, the Super Saiyan was still in enough health to fight. The tip of her blade sunk into the Vora; the boy's face became one of pain as he stumbled backwards from the blow. His chest was cut open, revealing bone beneath, yet another sign that the Super Saiyan had held back on the blow. It would have been a small feat to simply cleave the Vora in half.

The head, Komandr, the head! Skoll's roar resounded from the necklace once more as the god of lightning chided his host. And he was right to do so; the wounded boy looked at his chest before glaring at the Saiyan, hatred blowing up within his cold eyes. He opened his mouth, revealing sharp teeth. A terrifying screech emitted from his maw, causing the Vessel to flinch away.

Finally, the Saiyan lunged forward. Her sword cut a clean path through the boy's head, and when she swung away, the crown of his head had separated from the rest of his body. The severed bone hit the ground with a dull thud, rolling off into the shadows while leaving a trail of black blood. The Vora crumpled like a sack of potatoes. Yet two more had swiftly taken his place. Like an torrent of never ending water, the Voras swarmed around the lone Saiyan.

Each slash from the Vessel brought death to her foes. The disgusting smell from the Vora's blood filled the air as she hacked away. Severed limbs fell like rainwater. The Saiyan didn't even have time to aim her strikes anymore, the infant Voras were simply too numerous.

Enough of this! Skoll sounded furious. Brace yourself! I'm using your body as a conduct!

A what? Blackfire wondered, pausing only momentarily. A terrible jolting sensation lanced over her body; azure electricity sparkled from her lithe body as Skoll's element began to manifest into a deadly storm around her skin. And then, a terrible dome of powerful electricity erupted from her core, lancing across the dim-lit breeding grounds. The dying screeches of Vora was mixed with defiant roars of others who were lucky enough to not be instantly incinerated from Skoll's attack. But the god of lightning had thinned their numbers quite substantially. Such an advantage was going to be abused maliciously by the wounded Saiyan.

With a flurry of attacks, the Saiyan struck out in a blind rage. When the deed was finally finished, the lone Saiyan was left on her knees.

Everything was dark. The Saiyan was so exhausted that she couldn't even see straight; standing up at this point seemed to be an impossible task. So she was content to stay hunched over in a vain attempt to catch her breath. Even though the floor was covered in blood. Even though it was covered in leaked embryonic fluid, the Saiyan rested.

Skoll's voice broke out roughly. Get up! You need to get out of here before more of them hatch. The Brood Mother is dead; the rest of these eggs are erratic and uncontrolled. They could hatch at any moment!

Then why aren't the rest of these eggs hatching? Blackfire wondered, gazing around at the other egg sacks that were plastered to the walls around her. About half of them were already ruptured; the bodies of the premature Voras were littered about the Saiyan in a grisly scene.

I don't know, Skoll admitted. In a rougher voice, he swept on. And I don't want to stick around to find out! Now get up!

The girl sighed. She wasn't doing any good sitting here. And the disgusting liquid strewn carelessly around her form was starting to affect her senses. Clumsily, the Saiyan picked herself, stumbling slightly as the world spun around her. She hadn't the faintest clue on how to get out of the labyrinth. There were several tunnels from this room, headed in directions that even Alexstrasza didn't know.

Finally, the girl picked the middle tunnel. She could feel a faint breeze ruffling her hair from it. And on the breeze, carried no scent of the tainted Voracious Eaters. Surely, it had to lead to freedom!

Another room.

The Saiyan groaned. This one was filled with as many egg sacks as the last. These weren't hatching, yet that didn't stop the Saiyan from looking around warily. Even Skoll had taken on a hushed silence; the lupine was ready for seemingly anything. Something was off. Just a minute ago, the eggs were hatching prematurely. Now they were silent. Aside from the gentle churning as a fetus would settle in a new position, everything was silent.

I don't like this... Skoll's voice was a growl.

It was then when Blackfire felt a tap on her shoulder. She was under attack again? The girl's eyes widened as she swung around, cleaving a path through the air with her blade. When her eyes locked with her opponent's, the Saiyan nearly dropped her blade. She would have, if it wasn't for her entire body in mid-swing. Even the Saiyan could not divert her committed attack as she slashed through her target's throat.

Sarah! Skoll sounded shocked. And shocked was a very light term to describe what the Saiyan felt. She had sliced a clean yet deep gash through the girl's throat. The tiny figure stumbled back, grasping at her throat with one slender hand. A shocked look was in her red hair. Even her hair seemed to have a jolt that traversed through it. The red locks rippled from Blackfire's blow.

"Oh no..." Blackfire choked out, feeling sick.

A world of hurt seemed to blaze in Sarah's eyes. Komand'r could hear Skoll growling angrily. What are you waiting for? Finish her off!

"Mamma..." the girl sobbed, clutching her throat. Black blood seeped sluggishly from her wound. There was no way to stop a wound like that; it would be only a matter of time before the creature dropped dead from blood loss. "Mamma..." she repeated, tears welling up within her brilliant eyes. "It hurts!"

She stumbled forward, grasping at the teen with a clammy hand. Kill it, damn it! But the Saiyan couldn't. Even though the blade was in her hand. Even knowing that this child was a Voracious Eater, and a Brood Mother, at that. Even knowing that she was a Vessel. The teen couldn't bring herself to strike twice. Skoll was furious; Blackfire could feel his anger and fury brewing. It was only a matter of time before the god of lightning took out the Vora himself.

"Somebody killed the Brood Mother," Sara gasped, her eyes starting to roll. Death was closing over the child like a curtain. "Somebody killed her. I managed to stop the births, but...." Her voice trailed off, and her form slumped over, falling into the Saiyan's arms. Blackfire dipped slightly from the Vora's tiny frame before falling to her knees.

"I can't do this," she whispered. Tears were forming in the corners of the Saiyan's eyes. She had seen death before. She had dealt death to her enemies. But even she had a limit. Sarah's death had struck her heart too harshly.

Do what? The lupine god sounded wary.

"I can't do this anymore!" Blackfire screeched aloud. And just like that, the eggs around her started to shake violently.

Oh no... Even Skoll knew what was transpiring. With Sarah dead as well, there was no power holding the eggs together. Swiftly, they would erupt, spilling out more Voracious Eaters that would bore down upon the Saiyan in a frenzy. Get up! Get up! Get up! Skoll's voice was urgent. However, with Sarah's deathly cold body in her arms, the teen couldn't focus enough to get up much less fight back on any assailants that would soon swarm her.

”I don't want to do this anymore...” The whisper that left the Saiyan's mouth was ragged and worn. The horrors she had seen in the breeding grounds was too much. There was too much blood. Too much death. Too much everything. Her mind was being lost in a fuzzy haze. Even the bloody scene before her was melting away like butter.

Move, you fool! It was quite obvious that Skoll's angry snarls and growls were not working. His voice was not reaching the shocked teen. So that only left him with one thing to do. Blackfire's eyes widened with shock as a powerful current of electricity coursed through her body, sending all of her senses on fire. Her hair stood on end, her heart seemed to skip a beat, and her fingers curled in pain as the elemental god jolted his own host. The powerful electricity was enough to snap Blackfire out of her delirious state.

Softly laying down Sarah's corpse, the teen forced herself to wobbly legs, allowing her green eyes to desperately search for an exit. Around her, egg sacs were popping like water balloons, showering the lone Super Saiyan in the slimy embryonic fluid. The thick mucus-like substance fell on her shoulders and pooled around her boots. The stench was enough to gag her. The dull plops of falling Voras as they stumbled from their slumbering cocoons echoed throughout the dim caverns. It wasn't long before they found their feet, stumbling towards the Super Saiyan like a horde of mindless zombies.

“Hi there!”

“Who are you?”

“What do you taste like?”

Their cheerful voices, misleading on their true intent yet sinister in their own way, brought a cold shiver of dread down Blackfire's spine. It was a cold feeling that gripped the Saiyan's body, and she could feel the little amount of confidence and hope she had slip away, vanishing like the sunlight within an eclipse. She propped her blade before her, backing up as she tried to escape. She didn't want to fight them. She didn't care that they were monsters. They didn't look like monsters. But the fact of the matter became clear as her back slammed into the rocky wall. Every escape in this cavern was blocked off by a sea of Voras. There was no escape. There was no hope. Unless she could muster up the nerve and willpower to cut her own escape path through her opponents, they would cut her down.

They've killed millions, Komand'r. Entire galaxies have fallen to these monsters. Every single Vessel preceding you have given their lives to try and combat this endless threat. Are you really going to bow down and let them win? What kind of Saiyan are you? The god's final words were a roar in Blackfire's ear. The lupine entity was desperately trying to talk sense to his host. Open her eyes to the truth. These were not children deserving pity or remorse. They were monsters. Evil and ruthless to the core.

The teen found her weapon hand shaking. Was it fear? Exhaustion? The teen didn't know. She attempted to steady her blade with the other hand, only to find that it was shaking just as violently. The Voras hadn't attacked yet, but their eyes were bright and eager as they closed in like a pack of rabid rats. They formed a rough semi-circle around the exhausted Saiyan, but none seemed ready to break rank. Perhaps they were waiting for the Saiyan to make a move. The sight of her blade covered in ebony blood from the previous attack kept them wary of a blind assault. But it would only last for so long.

The sounds of the Voracious Eaters' child-like voices continued to bombard Blackfire's ears like a hail storm. But there was another noise that seemed to drown out their cries and pleas. The resounding crack of shattering rock.

That's... Skoll had no time to voice his realization as the ceiling above the Saiyan shattered, allowing a massive form to crash to the cavern's floor with a heavy thud. A muscular figure, wide shoulders, and a very distinct pig-like snout below beady black eyes.

"Tork'thal?" Komand'r gasped out, feeling a wave of relief cascade over her shoulders. The Vessel of Earth didn't even acknoledge her with so much as a nod. He simply stared at the numerous Voras before him with a cold glare. His skinless fists were balled up so tight, that the Saiyan was sure he would damage himself from the crushing force.

The Voras had been shocked into an eerie silence. They exchanged baffled looks with each other, mouths agape in a mixture of uncertainty and fear. Several of them broke rank, scurrying back into the tunnels like cornered rats. Tork'thal took in a deep breath, his massive chest puffing out as the fighter drew in the cold air. And when he exhaled, a brilliant yellow wave of energy had exited his maw, searing across the room like a river of death.

The Voras who were hit simply melted away; their deaths were swift as the powerful explosion engulfed them, breaking up their bodies on a molecular scale. Others were hit with the resulting flames that had erupted as Tork'thal's attack struck the opposite wall. A shock wave of heated air and discharged energy crushed them against each other and threw them away like rag dolls.

One single attack. And the entire room had been cleared as a result. Such was the power of the six hundred year old fighter. He turned to Komand'r, his beady eyes showing concern at her ragged form. Her now amethyst eyes blank with exhaustion was the sign that the girl was done. Her yellow hair vanished, the energy from her transformation evaporating as she began to fall to the ground. Her blurry vision showed Tork'thal attempting to catch her as the final sliver of consciousness left her body.

And then, the teen knew nothing.

"To think that you actually..." The shocked voice trailed off into silence.

"Yes. I was surprised as well. I wasn't able to go to Valhalla, unfortunately. As soon as I retrieved Komand'r, I took her back here."

"I'm glad you did. She could have died."

The voices seemed to pound on the slumbering Saiyan's consciousness, jarring her to the waking realm once more. As she opened her eyes slowly, she could only see jumbled shapes and colors. It took several moments for her surroundings to be made clear. Her entire body ached with a dull pain, but she wasn't hurting like before. No, it appeared that she was healed. But by who?

"Welcome back. You had a close call there. I exhausted most of my energy to bring you back." Blackfire turned her head slightly to find the source of the voice. She was laying on a bed; white blankets covered her lithe form, swaddling her tightly. Other than the clean linens guarding her skin, the girl was naked. Part of her was fine with that; her torn clothes drenched in blood and embryonic juices was not a good fashion statement.

Her vision finally cleared enough to see that two chairs had been pulled up to her bedside. Tork'thal sat in one, his wide form folding comically over the small chair. On the other, sat Alexstrasza.

"Where am I?" The girl found her voice after several seconds. She was groggy, and her thick, heavy voice was proof of the Saiyan's exhaustion.

"Eden's Realm," the life-binder responded promptly with a nod. She reached forward with a gauntlet, passing her fingers through Blackfire's dark violet hair in a soothing manner. "How do you feel?"

"I've been better," the teen admitted, still unwilling to move. Her limbs felt heavy, and her heart was even heavier. Already, memories of her previous strife had started to seep back into her mind. It wasn't just a dream. It was a nightmare. And not one that somebody would get from sleeping. The events had happened. Blackfire had almost died.

Alexstrasza's knowing gaze seemed to pierce Blackfire's heart. She turned to Tork'thal. "You did well, Tork'thal. I would like to speak to Komand'r alone, please." Tork'thal got up after a brief hesitation. As he made his way to the door, the behemoth turned back.

"I'm sorry, Komand'r. I had no idea that we landed on a Breeding Ground, child. This is my fault, and I own that. Please forgive me." His voice was somber.

"It's not your fault, Tork'thal," Alexstrasza reassured him with a gentle gaze. The host of earth sighed, his voice ragged, then exited the room. The arcane goddess turned back to the Saiyan. "You've been through a lot. We need to talk about it. If you dwell on it, you will only bring forth more pain and heartache."

Shana listened as Blackfire retold a story of horror and bloody gore. It left Shana feeling sick to her stomach. The Saiyan she thought looked so innocent before suddenly seemed to have a shadow. A darkness. Uneasiness crept along Shana's limbs. If the Vora could take the shape of small children, how would she react?

It seemed that Blackfire saw the sickening horror shown upon Shana's face. "I took no pleasure in killing them, you know," the Saiyan said sharply, causing the host of fire to flinch away. She could see the haunted look in Blackfire's eyes. She could hear the strain in her voice.

"I-I know..." Shana found her voice, but Blackfire was looking out the window at the endless blanket of stars. Her eyes were unfocused as if she were watching something only she could see. Hesitantly, Shana reached forward and placed her much smaller hand on Blackfire's, trying to reassure the Vessel of lightning. For a single second, the woman glanced at Shana as if she wanted to say something, then moved away. Standing up, she moved to Tork'thal's side.

"How much longer do we have?" she asked, forcing the sadness out of her voice and instilling a curtness.

"We'll be entering hailing distance in thirty seconds." Tork'thal matched Blackfire's business-like tone with his own. The ship suddenly rocked once more, nearly heaving Blackfire of of her feet. With a snarl, she grabbed the nearest thing near her to stabalize herself. Shana let out a yell as she fell to the floor.

"Tork'thal!" Blackfire admonished. "Will you fly as if you weren't intoxicated?" Before the host of earth could respond to the Saiyan's harsh growl, a red orb of energy suddenly flooded the Star Striker with a harsh light. Tork'thal gritted his teeth, trying to steer his ship away, but in a flash, it had consumed them all. "What the hell is going on?"

"Wormhole," The behemoth of muscle's voice was grim as he struggled against his ship's steering wheel. "How the hell we struck a wormhole is anyone's guess. Alexstrasza! Do you read me?"

There was no answer from the communicate aside from static. Another violent heave gripped the ship, causing Shana to be thrown to the wall. She struck it harshly, her head cracking against the titanium plating.

"Buckle up!" Tork'thal roared, strapping his massive form into the tiny piolet's seat. Before Shana could begin to recover from her previous fall, she was thrown once more by another jerk. Before any more damage could be done, an arm had wrapped around her waist.

"Get to a seat!" Blackfire hissed at her, shoving her towards one of the benches. In the very brief reprieve granted by whatever gods were looking over them, the human managed to sit down long enough to strap herself tightly to the seat. A warm wetness trickled down the side of her head. When Shana brought her fingers up to feel, she could tell it was blood. "Are you okay?" Blackfire's voice sounded close to Shana's ear; the Saiyan had sat down next to her. Even through the dull pain blasting through her head, Shana managed to nod. "Tork'thal! Get us out of here!"

"And how do you reckon I do that?" Tork'thal answered, trying to wrestle control over the ship. A sudden snap resounded, and the behemoth of muscle gaped as the steering wheel snapped off of the column. "Dammit!" he cursed angrily, tossing the useless device to the side. It bounced off of the floor, shooting straight for Gosai who was on the other side of the ship.

"Watch out!" Shana tried to warn him, but Blackfire was much faster to react, firing off a small beam of amethyst energy across the bridge. It struck against the projectile, evaporating the piece of machinery almost instantly.

"The hull is taking a beating!" Tork'thal growled. "Komand'r, can you jump us out of here?"

"I can't jump an entire ship!" Blackfire protested.

"You have to try!" Tork'thal roared at her before turning back to the controls. "Hull integrity is less than fifteen percent! She can't take much more! Blackfire! It's now or never!"

Shana felt her heart pounding against her chest. Where would they jump to? Even though her sensing abilities were sub par, the child couldn't sense a single energy source around them! Blackfire had two fingers to her forehead. The Saiyan's teeth were gnashing together and sweat was dripping from her face. A nearby explosion caused Shana to leap, causing her binds to snap taught, yet the Saiyan didn't flinch.

"Alexstrasza! We need help! Can you hear me?" Tork'thal asked again, but no answer came through. A disgusting feeling suddenly gripped Shana. It was as if she were being sucked through a straw. The red hue of the wormhole vanished, and the darkness of space surrounded the ship once more.

Blackfire let her arm drop from her forehead; the exertion of the jump had obviously taken its toll. The Saiyan's mouth was parted in a silent gasp for air.

"You did it..." Tork'thal sounded astounded. But the crew had only exited the frying pan to step foot into the fire. The lights in the bridge suddenly flickered out. The entire ship powered down as they blasted through space. "Alexstrasza!" Tork'thal sounded calmer than before, but there was still an urgency in his voice. "Do you read me?" When silence stretched out following his words, a concerned look crossed the Vessel's face. "I don't understand!" he exclaimed. "We're out of the wormhole! Why can't I get through?" The massive behemoth looked out of his window, now cracked from the turmoil. A red planet loomed in front of the ship.

"Oh no..." The behemoth of earth mumbled, pivoting his head to the rest of the passengers. "Brace yourselves! We're making an emergency landing!"

Word of Shana: 1262/1262
TWC: 1262
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Arrival on Frieza? Empty Re: Arrival on Frieza?

Post by Gosai 4/12/2012, 3:47 am

Wherever Gosai may have been, it seemed he was missing some of the story, having walked back into the room about halfway through the flashback, carrying a drink. Interstellar travel always had a habit of playing havoc with his... well, his everything. Hunger, thirst, and so on. "Ah... those things." He sighed.

"I don't care for those stories. I like my tales of adventure to have happy endings; like the time I saved Avalon from you." He pointed out to Blackfire with a grin, attempting to lighten the mood (and probably failing in the process).

But, before he could offer any other examples of his 'happy endings' Gosai lurched suddenly, spilling his beverage all over the ship and tumbling to the floor. "...Why does the Universe hate me? I never did anything to the Universe. Seriously, how do we hit a freakin' wormhole when we have hundreds of millions of miles of emptiness in EVERY direction!?"

Shaking his head at his own complaints, the would-be hero rose to his feet, dusting off his pants... just in time for Blackfire to destroy a steering wheel that was heading towards the Human Dynamo. "...Wow, the universe really DOES hate me. Keep that in mind, Shana."

But, the chaos wasn't stopping there. All around the boy Tork'thal and Shana and Blackfire were yelling and looking for solutions. For his own part, Gosai was oddly calm, just watching the craziness unfold. At least until the planet began to loom in their view.

"Y'know, Firey, the Instant Transmission for a whole space ship IS impressive... but... you might have wanted to be a little more careful." He paused, staring at the planet before glancing at the saiyan warrioress, clicking his tongue in thought. "My turn to be helpful. You ladies stay here while I be a hero, eh?" He suggested with some playfulness to his tone.

"Torky, keep Blackfire from doing something stupid and-or crazy for me?"

(Gosai Count: 322)

Last edited by Gosai on 4/18/2012, 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gosai
Gosai
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 4/12/2012, 4:10 pm

"And just how... do you... reckon..." The saiyan paused, unable to even finish the sentence. Shana stared at concern at Blackfire. The host of lightning looked pale. Sweat dripped off of her face. Even her words were slurred slightly. Just how much energy did she use to jump the ship out of the wormhole? There was a solid thud as Tork'thal struck the control panel with his fist. After a brief pause, power was restored to the falling ship with a sputtering cough.

Once again, Tork'thal began hailing Alexstrasza. Once again, his efforts were in vain. Soon, the ship entered the atmosphere of the red planet. Flames erupted around its hull as it cut through the sky. "Damn it! We're going to crash! Komand'r! I need a barrier around us!"

"You're... kidding..." Blackfire gasped out. "I'm out of energy!"

Tork'thal narrowed his eyes. "You have more of a ki supply than all the rest of us combined! How are you out of energy?"

"You're the one... who asked me... to jump this entire ship! That's not exactly an easy task you know!" Blackfire responded hotly, pausing to gasp in another lungful of air.

"Then take mine!" Shana told the Saiyan. Sweat was begining to drop from her face as well, but not from exertion. The entire ship was heating up to a very high temperature from burning up in the atmosphere.

The host of lightning shook her head. "You don't have nearly enough ki to shield us," Blackfire rasped out. "You're just grasping... how to manipulate it..."

"Twelve seconds before impact!" Tork'thal roared out, frantically punching buttons in a vain attempt to make something happen. The ship only groaned in protest to the commands, unable to bring forth any results. "If we're going to make something happen, now would be a good time to do it!"

"Gosai..." Blackfire gasped out. "You have the most energy second to me. Think... think you could lend me some?"

There was a fleeting pause as the ground seemed to swoop in quicker and quicker. Death seemed to grasp them like an eagle's talon. Hurry up! Shana willed, feeling powerless to do anything in the face of this terrifying danger.

"That's enough," Blackfire said, standing up. Even with whatever amount of energy she managed to muster, the Saiyan seemed a bit shaky on her feet. "We don't have any more time..." She closed her amethyst eyes, holding out both arms. Her form seemed to glow a bit. An azure aura exploded around the Saiyan's lithe form. Shana watched as her form changed slightly. Not only was Gosai's energy flooding through her, but Skoll had also lent his host some energy as well. She opened her eyes and Shana stared in wonder.

Instead of her normal pupils, or even the green eyes of a Super Saiyan, her eyes were frighteningly blue. The pupils were stretched like that of a feline's. No! It was Skoll! "Haaa!" Before anything happened, Shana was thrown from her seat. The belt holding her there snapped from the power of the ship hitting the ground. The hull around the ship shattered, sending shrapnel flying around in a tornado of death. Something sliced into Shana's cheek. Another searing pain slashed at her leg. Another pierced her chest. But before her brain could comprehend anything else, her world turned to darkness.

Trying to fight her way to consciousness seemed to be as helpless as trying to claw her way to the surface of an ocean of molasses. Shana's entire body ached with a burning fire and when she tried to open her eyes, it was as if ten ton weights were hanging from her eyelids. Finally, with a massive struggle, the child managed to let out a small groan and peek through half-closed eyes. Jumbled shapes and colors made it impossible to make her current situation out. Finally, the shapes and colors molded together.

She was in the middle of a mountain of wreckage. The burning form of Okibi shielded Shana from the sunlight, but his light burned against her irises nonetheless. A heavy slab of metal lay across her chest. When she tried to push it away, a sharp pain lanced across her entire body, causing her to cry out sharply.

"Don't move." Okibi's deep voice sounded and Shana let her muscles relax once more, sinking back into the bed of charred metal. As if she could! The pain was almost unbearable! She felt the weight leave her chest as Okibi gripped his jaws around the twisted metal. The god of fire lifted it and tossed it aside as if it were paper. "Are you okay?"

"I-I don't know..." Shana stammered, looking around desperately with brown eyes. "Tork'thal? Blackfire? Gosai?" The wreckage shifted nearby, and the massive form of Tork'thal ascended as he ripped himself free from the grave. Though his body was covered in multiple cuts and bruises, he seemed unharmed, almost. The layers and layers of thick muscle seemed to act like a suit of armor, absorbing most of the impact.

His beady eyes swiftly found Shana. "Shit," he muttered, getting to his feet and crossing the wreckage towards her. "That leg looks bad..." At his dark tone, Shana struggled to sit up and look at her leg. Though it burned with the pain of a thousand fires, she was unsure of what the host of earth was refering to.

"Don't look," Okibi instructed. Shana felt his paw on her chest, pushing her back down.

A new voice soon rang out. "I found Gosai, but where is Komand'r?" Tork'thal turned his head to look at a magnificent tiger-like spawn.

"Mokou! How long have we been out?"

"A-an hour..." the god of earth responded, scratching the metal beneath his paws with unsheathed claws. "We landed hard. If it weren't for Komand'r's barrier..."

Tork'thal let out a frustrated growl. He suddenly fell to his knees, tearing through the mountain of twisted wreckage with his hands. "Komand'r! Answer me! Can you hear me?"

"She's alive." Yet another voice sounded out. Skoll, standing nearby was sniffing at the metal. "I wouldn't be here otherwise." The wolf-like spawn was standing protectively over Gosai. In her current position, Shana could not see the state he was in. Anxiety gripped at her. Just how injured were they all? Where were they?

Word of Shana: 1058/2320
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosai 4/13/2012, 4:45 am

The whole event was spinning out of control quickly, and even Gosai was forced to acknowledge what was going to happen. At the speed the ship was going, there was hardly a chance of any of them remaining solid, let alone remaining alive. But, one had to give the crew credit, they remained calm under the pressure and ideas were flowing in quickly. Well.... 'idea'. But it was a good one.

"You have the most energy second to me. Think... think you could lend me some?"

The Human Dynamo's head jerked towards Blackfire before he nodded, rapidly closing the distance to slip his arm around the saiyan woman's waist, placing his palm flat against her stomach, just under her navel. Even with his crude knowledge of ki manipulation Gosai was aware of the dan'tien; the center from which all ki in the body emenated. He hoped that a transfer directly to Blackfire's would hasten the speed at which she absorbed it, the light around his hand rapidly fading into the girl's stomach.

"South Kai, care to set up some cots for all of us?" The hapless human laughed as he tensed his muscles for the, presumably, catastrophic impact of the ship to the planet. Twelve seconds wasn't a lot of time to transfer ki after all.

Its a strange thing, attempting to tense and relax one's muscles simultaneously as different self-preservation instincts warred with one another. There was a single phrase, a song lyric in fact, that was being repeated over and over in his mind as the ship smashed planetside

'The worst part was hitting the ground
not the feeling so much as the sound'

And truly that was the case here, the sounds of stone, metal, something similar to glass and other indestinguishable materials crunching under the impact, folding in on themselves as physics reared its horrible head was... indescribable. With his body jostling around Gosai felt like a pinball running the course, until he finally hit his own head, vision swimming as remnants of the ship began collapsing upon him, trapping the woozy dynamo beneath dozens of tons of material.

He wasn't certain how long it was until his conscious mind was making thoughts again but the very first thing he thought was That wasn't... so bad. Although his attempts to sit up told him immediately he might have been wrong.

Bah, I wasn't using those ribs anyway. He tried to assure himself, pushing up at one of the flatter pieces of material covering him, arms shaking under the strain. However, the light of the planet's star was soon invading his line of sight. Along with another, far more lupine form. "Heya, Skoll. What'd I miss?" He mumbled, rolling onto his side, slowly rising up to his feet. Despite the mild shock that came with it, the dynamo relented to the point of using Skoll as a balance while standing on shaky legs. That the God of Lightning didn't object may have been a clue to just how rattled the human truly was.

"Holy-" Gosai trailed off as he surveyed the damage, eyes landing on Shana's prone form. He shook his head immediately, lumbering forward towards the girl. "Alright, everyone move. Team medic here."

Tork'thal huffed, perhaps a little indignantly as he allowed the human to kneel by the hostof fire. It was strange for him to try taking charge after having grown used to following the saiyan woman's lead.

"Lay Blackfire next to Shana." He ordered the Earthen Demi-God, cracking his neck while his ki senses felt around the area.

First was Shana, if only because Gosai wasn't certain her own tolerance for pain was quite on the level of a Super Saiyan's. One hand he placed on the injurd leg, the next he placed, hovering over her torso. "I am sooo happy I picked this up from South Kai." The Human Dynamo muttered, feeling his ki fluctuate as he worked on healing the Host of Fire's injuries. Sweat was beading on his forehead as the girl's injuries closed.

"You'll... probably be a little tender for a while, Shana. Lemme know how that works for you though." He asserted, falling back onto his rump with a wince as he put too much pressure on his ribs.

Finally though, Blackfire had been unburied by Tork'thal. In fact, she had probably been lying next to Shana for several minutes without the human realizing it. Her ki was faint, flickering like a candle in a storm. "You gotta be kidding me." He groaned, shifting to place his palm over the girl's dan'tien once more.

"Seriously, we gotta talk about your self destructive habits." Gosai panted, projecting more of his remaining ki into the saiyan. As much as he might safely manage without endangering his own life force. "Because these are terrible dates. Saiyan courtship rituals suck."

He could almost feel Tork'thal rolling his eyes at the statement. Okay, actually that flicker of power wasn't Torky. That was... a small squad of powers.

"Y'know, we don't generally encourage tourism to this planet." A new voice broke in on Gosai's attempts at humor. Deep, masculine, and full of menage. The owner was a squat, wide man with a bushy beard and little other hair. Oh, also a tail. Yeah. That wasn't a good sign of things to come, since his companions were similarly be-tailed. "I hope you've got a good explanation for being here." He added, tapping a scouter.

Tork'thal seemed to be taking point at this... point. Standing between the squad, which seemed to be composed of a trio of males and a single female and his own companions. The bearded Saiyan appeared bewildered, both at the readings his scouter was giving and at the appearance of the Host of Earth.

"We're only here because our ship crashed. The circumstances are difficult," the Host was being oddly diplomatic, even as his hand flexed in anticipation of a coming fight. "all we want is some medical attention." He added, nodding towards his companions.

The bearded saiyan paused a moment, tapping at his scouter several more times, whispering to himself (or perhaps a radio transmission to someone else) before he nodded. "We've been authorized to accept your request under the condition that you," at this he pointed first at Tork'thal, then Shana, then Gosai. "all surrender into our custody for the time being."

Gritting his teeth, Gosai attempted to stand up and protest, only for Tork'thal to place his hand on the human's shoulder, keeping him from rising. "We accept." He asserted gruffly.

(Post Count: 1,091
Gosai Count: 1,413)

Last edited by Gosai on 4/18/2012, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gosai
Gosai
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 4/13/2012, 2:21 pm

Things had just gone from bad to worse. Not only had the Conclave's "finest" crashed into a Saiyan planet, but they had been swiftly discovered as well. Thankfully, Tork'thal's negotiations seemed to have soothed things over quite well.

"Right," the more buff of the Saiyans said, clicking off his scouter. "Are you all fit enough to travel?" At his words, Shana shakily got to her feet, nodding her thanks to Gosai. Although she was still very sore, the pain was easily comparable to heaven's bliss when held up to the pain she was in before. Nearby, Tork'thal swooped down, tenderly picking Blackfire up as if she were a newborn baby. Even after Gosai's healing touch, the Saiyan was as limp as a rag doll; her breathing was rapid and shallow. Shana could hardly sense a scrap of life in her.

"What's wrong with her?" Shana whispered to Tork'thal. The behemoth of muscle was frowning.

"She used up all of her ki," he swiftly explained under his breath. "The only energy she could tap into after that was her own life force..." His words sent a ripple of unease down the small human's spine. She didn't have to know much about energy, ki, and life force to understand the grave situation Blackfire was in.

"Follow us." Shana turned her attention to the buff Saiyan once more, who had his arms crossed. His finger drummed idly on his arm as if were growing impatient. Without another word, a white aura enveloped all four Saiyans. As if on cue, they blasted off at once, swathing a path through the sky.

Tork'thal let out a throaty growl. Although Shana hadn't known the host of earth for long, it was quite obvious that he hated throwing himself at anyone's mercy - let alone at the mercy of Saiyans. Nevertheless, he lifted from the air after a final check on Blackfire's condition. With a heavy feeling in her stomach, Shana followed suit. The three elemental gods soon dissipated back into wherever they stayed at, leaving the ruined wreckage alone.

Letting crimson wings unfurl from her back with a single thought, Shana picked up her speed to catch up with the massive host of earth. His beady eyes were fixed ahead at the four lights of energy before him. "Tork'thal..." Shana started, feeling sick with aprehension.

"Hmmm?" The host of earth didn't turn his head.

"Is..." Shana swallowed heavily. "Is she going to be okay?" The last words almost came as a whimper.

"She's..." Tork'thal paused as he glanced at Shana. Apparently, he could see the look of desperate hope in the human's eyes. The hardened look on his face melted away. "Hey, keep you chin up, kid," he grunted, forcing a smile. "She's a Saiyan. She'll bounce back from this just like she has everything else. And she'll be ten times stronger because of it. Now hurry up, we don't want to keep our hosts waiting..." The final sentence held venom in the words.

Shana glanced back to make sure Gosai was in tow. Although she had only met the teenager, the tiny host of fire couldn't help but wonder what his part was in the equation. She hadn't missed the tension, the conflict that always seemed to spark in the air whenever he and Blackfire were in the same room. Although Blackfire seemed to make a point of not looking at him, Shana knew that something was going on. Like lightning in the spring, the tension would crackle violently in the air. The volatile relations was something Shana still couldn't quite grasp, but it was there. She slowed down slightly to let Gosai catch up, her mind burning with questions.

"Thanks for healing me," she began, suddenly feeling acutely embarrassed to be sticking her nose in something that was likely not her business. "You and Blackifre..." Again, she paused. How was she supposed to ask this? "How long have you known her? She always acts... different whenever you're around..." It was the best way to explain her query.

After moments passed though, Shana could see that they were nearing the central hub of a magnificent city. A large palace resided in the middle of it, towering over the other buildings. Overhead in the red skies, ships zoomed to and fro, tearing the air apart with their speed.

"Great..." Shana heard Tork'thal growl. They took us to the capitol?" He slowed to a stop as their escort stopped as well.

"You asked for medical attention," the lead Saiyan pointed out roughly. "Our best facilities are here." He held out his arms. "Hand the Saiyan over, and I'll see that she is taken care of. The rest of you can follow Graynor." He pointed at the female Saiyan. The other members of the escort had already taken off, likely going in to report the situation to whatever their higher ups were.

"With all due respect," Tork'thal spoke evenly, "I'd rather see that she is taken care of myself. I am not going to hand over my comrade over that easily."

The muscular Saiyan seemed to bristle slightly at Tork'thal's words. He clenched his fists and let out a small growl. "You seem to forget your place here! By all rights, we should have killed-" He stopped as Graynor placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Enough, Saage. Their demands are perfectly acceptable." The woman turned her ebony gaze to Tork'thal. "Of course you may accompany your friend here. Just follow me."

Shana frowned. She had never been on the Saiyan's home planet before, but she was sure from the stories that she had heard... The Saiyans weren't exactly this kind, were they? It seemed that Tork'thal shared her feelings. He seemed taken aback by the sudden change of pace. The female Saiyan began to fly away, but stopped once Saage began to follow. She transfered her cool gaze to him.

"I can handle this, Saage. Check in with the Queen. She'll want to know who we found. I'll take this lot to our medical chambers.

Tork'thal frowned. "Queen?" he echoed, looking bewildered.

Word of Shana: 1013/3333
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosai 4/14/2012, 1:13 am

Gosai shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot, feeling the appraising eyes of the cadre of warriors upon them. It was a dim idea on his part to attempt to remain upright, puff out his chest and in any way possible indicate he might be in better health than he was. To imply he could, if he chose, be a threat to the quartet of saiyans. Unfortunately, between the injuries from the crash and the expenditure of ki he used healing Shana and stabilizing Blackfire herself... the Human Dynamo's strength was largely illusory at this stage.

As Gosai tried to put up a strong front against his potential assailants Tork'thal was doing something more productive, lifting the rather limp Blackfire into his arms. An action that, he had to admit, Gosai was slightly annoyed he hadn't considered doing. Not the time. He pointed out, letting the conversations around him fall into a monotonous din as he focused on his breathing and consciousness.

All at once the unit of saiyan soldiers had taken off from the ground, and Tork'thal and Shana weren't far behind. With a bit of a wince, Gosai joined them as quickly as his own body would allow. He had a sneaking suspicion that, as always, things were only going to slide further down hill before they managed to make the crest. That particular feeling of foreboding was one the human was learning to deal with. For much of his life, he had been used to charging head first into any trouble and through a combination of luck, skill, and power... he always made it out on top.

But nowadays... now, he had every suspicion that he was entering the domain of powers that he could barely acknowledge, let alone exceed. And all of these beings were exemplified by Blackfire and Skoll. These rather self-deprecating musings were cut short, however, by the Host of Fire.

"Thanks for healing me,"

"It wasn't any problem." Gosai assured her with a small smile. In truth it hadn't been. If he could help, the Dynamo was more than happy to do so.

"You and Blackifre..." Again, she paused. How was she supposed to ask this? "How long have you known her? She always acts... different whenever you're around..."

Gosai shifted in the air, considering his response, altitude dipping to examine the quizzical child. "I've known her for a while. She was.. an angrier person then." The Dynamo mused. "But, I refused to be mad. In fact, the way I acted with you was how I acted with her. I think... she's figuring out that she couldn't treat me like everything else and... we're in a confusing situation."

Confusing how though? That was a question even Gosai couldn't answer but... fortunately he didn't have to.

"The capital, eh?" Gosai mused, arching his eyebrow. "The architecture looks... familiar." He added, looking around, letting Tork'thal continue the negotiations as he had been doing for a while now. As it stood he merely took in the names of their saiyan companions. 'Graynor' and 'Saage'. He would... remember them as best he was able.

However, he was forced to reflect the confusion of his companions at the declaration of who they were going to be seeing.

"Queen? Queen of what?" He asked, slipping back into his usual 'fool' persona (or was it more than a persona?) "Queen of Sheba? De Nile? Beautiful women?"

It was dangerous to do, but the part of his mind that acknowledged tactics knew at least one thing: the stranger and less threatening he portrayed himself as the more surprising he could be when the time came to fight... and if the team was going to get information... someone needed to ask the stupid questions.

(Post Count: 621
Gosai Count: 2,034)

Last edited by Gosai on 4/18/2012, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gosai
Gosai
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 4/14/2012, 2:24 am

"Are you just stupid-" Once again, Saage was cut off by an annoyed look from his female companion.

"Go," she repeated, "I'll handle this." With a growl, the massive Saiyan finally backed off. After giving a final glare at Tork'thal, he retreated, shooting across the sky towards the palace. However, the female Saiyan seemed content on simply not answering Gosai's query. "This way," she spoke, before cutting off her ki supply and dropping down to the ground below.

Tork'thal grunted in surprise before letting his massive form drop. As he landed, (a little too roughly) the concrete ground cracked slightly from his weight. Shana eyed the small crater curiously as she landed beside the host of earth. "Not too light on your feet, are you?" Graynor teased, causing Tork'thal to open his mouth in protest. But at the sight of the amusement glimmering in the female's eyes, the host of earth shut his mouth once more.

The Saiyan turned to the building they had landed in front of, took off her right glove, and placed her bare palm against a console. After a couple of seconds, the machine had read the Saiyan's print and the door slid open. Shana followed as Tork'hal entered first. The behemoth of muscle had to duck to fit through the smaller doorway. Ahead, Graynor came to a stop before a table encased in a dome of glass. After running her fingers over the controls, the Saiyan typed in some command, granting access to the table.

Shana took time to look around the medical facilities. Everything in here was white, giving off a clean aura. Along the walls, multiple rejuvination tanks were docked. Some were filled with both bio-gen and a Saiyan. Some remained empty.

"Put her here," Graynor instructed, pointing at the table.

"And what are you going to do to her?" Tork'thal asked.

Graynor sighed. "I'm not going to hurt her, if that's what you are concerned about. She needs rest!" Tork'thal hesitated further, but when he looked at Shana, he seemed to make up his mind. Stepping forward, he gently placed the host of lightning down on the table before backing up to allow Graynor room to work.

"I've only had some basic training in here," Graynor admitted as she put on some medical gloves. "But I can see what your friend's issue is. She just..." the Saiyan trailed off as she reached underneath the table to produce a vial with a orange liquid and a syringe. "A booster, of sorts..."

"A booster?" Shana asked.

"Yes. Adreneline, I suppose you could call it. It should help her recover faster." The Saiyan spoke no more after that, and Shana was fine to let the woman work in silence. She drew out some of the liquid before stabbing the needle into Blackfire's neck. Although the host of lightning stirred slightly, she didn't wake, and Graynor swiftly finished up, pressing another button to erect a barrier of glass around the teenager.

"There. That should hold her until a medic gets in here to see to her. As for the rest of you, we need to get you-" She whipped her head around as the door to the medical room opened. A line of Saiyans filed in, all bearing lavish armor and bearing spears. Ebony capes swirled behind them as they swiftly surrounded the group.

"By order of the Queen," one of the soldiers spoke gruffly. "You are hereby under arrest."

"H-hang on!" surprisingly, it was Graynor who protested. "These people are under my custody!"

"Not anymore, they aren't..." the same soldier spoke out.
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosai 4/16/2012, 2:17 am

"Yeah, I don't like any part of this idea." Gosai declared, doing his level best to stand upright and look intimidating. It probably fell far short, but at least he was trying. A hand slipped into the flap of his gi, rummaging around as if seeking a weapon. Of the soldiers who had been watching one to the left of the particular one who had been speaking charged the Human Dynamo, lashing out with a savage blow towards the boy's head.

Forced into a retreat, he jumped backwards narrowly avoiding being struck, the air literally crackling in the wake of the attack. This... is bad. Gosai mused, feeling the throb from his ribs as he assumed his preferred stance, hands up defensively around his face, elbows tucked in to defend his already savaged ribcage.

The fight had begun in earnest. Fifteen saiyan soldiers against a handful of injured demi-gods, a physician, and a human. It really did look to be in the favor of the saiyans but if Gosai Matsuhito knew one thing... it was how to continue a bad idea. Charging headfirst into a small knot of saiyan soldiers, he grasped the cape of the nearest, yanking it savagely to pull the warrior off balance before striking him in his own kidney. "Time to test a theory. Something about the 'more ostentatious a military's uniforms the less effective the actual military!" The Dynamo shouted, drawing all attention to himself.

Tork'thal had taken the moment in hand, grasping one unfortunate soldier by his head and pivoting, throwing the warrior completely through the wall and sending him screaming over the horizon. The brutality of the attack was enough to give brief pause to the group before several saiyans currently avoiding battle pulled out a series of small nets, hurling them at the Host of Earth.

"You really think that's gonna help?" The Host demanded, even as the nets hummed to life with crackling power, wrapping around him.

Shana had entered the fray as well, nimbly avoiding attacks, aided by her small stature and the crowding of the room even as Graynor was doing her best to pull her patient to safety. Apparently even on Vegeta something like the Hippocratic Oath existed amongst medics. Finally the preteen host landed her first punch, forcing the saiyan in question to gasp for air.

Gosai on the other hand was having more than his share of trouble, surrounded by a cadre of warriors who had quickly discerned his injuries. Even as he defended a punch from his left as a powerful knee strike landed in his ribs, nearly crumpling the Human where he stood. "C-crap!" He hissed as a third grasped him in what could only be described as a suplex slamming him head first back into the ground.

"Whyy...?" He moaned inarticulately.

Tork'thal, however, had quickly escaped his bondage, literally ripping through the nets and charging the saiyan soldiers. An unstoppable force far removed from any unmoveable objects as he collided with a cluster of about five, the sounds of bones crunching was rather prominent as he kicked one in the chest.

Gosai, it seemed, had dragged himself to his feet to pair up with Shana, grasping the tail of one of her assailants.

"Do you really think we're not trained to ignore that!?" He shouted, shifting to face his palm in the Dynamo's direction. This, however, left him open for another punch from the miniscule host, throwing him off balance enough for Gosai to utilize the warrior's cape to throw him into a set of his own allies.

"The most... secret and sacred... art of throwing people at other people!" Gosai panted with a grin.

"This is getting ridiculous!" The apparent leader of the group ground out, blood streaming from his jaw, a present from Tork'thal. "Use the gas already, damnit!"

As soon as he shouted this, those saiyans still conscious were quick to pull small grenade-like objects from within their armor, removing pins from the canisters and throwing them simultaneously.

"Craaaap!" Gosai shouted, rushing forward managing to grab one or two from the air and throwing them out of the hole Tork'thal had created. Shana seemed to be attempting to knock some out of the air with her own ki attacks and Tork'thal, as ever, was charging straight through it to continue savaging his opponents.

"Don't... like this..." Gosai mumbled, his ribcage throbbing even as his body started growing heavy and numb. An effect of the gas? Or was he going into shock? According to his internal diagnostics... that first one. The bits of him that were computerized were doing their damnedest to analyze the compounds within him, even as another of the nets were cast over his body, sending off blaring warnings as well.

Stumbling on his feet, he attempted to continue moving forward, pawing at the face of one of their assailants even as he slumped further down. "Sh... ana... get... get Blackfire outta here... now!" He declared, gasping again as his would-be victim drove a knee into his gut, sending the boy coughing to his knees.

Tork'thal let out a noise rather like a roar, but even his reflexes seemed to be slowing as the remaining soldiers were giving him a wide berth, focusing on getting to Blackfire before Graynor or Shana could remove her from the building. He still managed to grasp one by the armor, dragging him back as three others fired off simultaneous ki blasts against him.

Gasping from where he lay, Gosai reached out, grasping the leg of a passing soldier, his mind focused with only one thought. One mantra. One time. Just one freaking time... let me... protect HER! He shouted mentally, jerking the limb until he heard a satisfying 'snap' from the warrior's ankle, eliciting a growl of pain before he was struck about the head and neck with something like a billy club, but coursing with an electrical current and perhaps something else.

(Post Count: 991
Gosai Count: 3025)

Last edited by Gosai on 4/18/2012, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gosai
Gosai
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 4/16/2012, 3:40 am

Chaos. It was the only word Shana could really use to describe the situation she was in. With only one motion, the Saiyan Royal Guards had leaped into an offense. It was obvious that the Saiyans had been trained for this; they fought as a well-trained team. Unfortunately, on the other side of the equation, Shana had never seen Tork'thal fight let alone fight along side of the host of earth. The behemoth of muscle was a powerhouse of destruction. Single-handily, the Vessel was holding his own against at least ten of the guards. In the whirlwind of confusion, it was difficult to make sense of anything.

Punches, kicks, energy blasts, energy waves were flying around the cramped room. "This is getting ridiculous!" Shana heard the same Saiyan as before yell. Was he their leader? "Use the gas already, dammit!" Before Shana even had time to react, she heard several clinks as spherical objects struck the ground. With a hiss, they released their contents: invisible and odorless vapors. Whatever the grenades had contained, Shana felt the effects almost immediately. Her vision blurred. Her limbs felt heavier. Several blows landed solidly on her small frame, causing her to stumble back. Her attackers were strong. Strong enough to force blood from her mouth.

Tork'thal was nearby swinging like a mindless ape, catching three or four Saiyans with each blow. But it seemed that two Saiyans replaced each that fell. Shana spotted more guards pouring into the room. Despair gripped her mind. How many were there? It seemed like the entire Saiyan army were attempting to take her down!

"Sh... ana... get... get Blackfire outta here... now!" Shana turned at Gosai's gasp. The fellow human didn't seem to be faring very well. Every instinct told the tiny host of fire to leap to his defense, but with the tidal wave of attackers on him, it seemed as if it would have been a pointless cause. Instead, she pinpointed where Blackfire was.

The medical Saiyan was standing protectively over the glass container. Her armor was burnt in places as if she had taken several ki attacks in order to protect the fragile containment unit. Her eyes blazed with fire as Shana approached.

"Can we get her out of here?" Shana asked the medical Saiyan. To her horror, Graynor shook her head.

"It's connected to the facilities," she yelled out over the roar of battle, pointing to a long tube coiled on the floor. "If I unhooked it, your friend would be exposed!"

"But-" Shana's exclamation was cut short as she heard Tork'thal's massive form hit the ground. Instantly, he was swarmed by several Saiyans. One of them thrust a wicked-looking spear into his right shoulder. The pain elicited a roar from the Vessel of Earth. With a powerful swing, the Saiyan was sent flying. Crimson blood gushed from his wound as he yanked the spear out and broke it in his hand like a twig.

"Enough! Freeze!" Graynor suddenly screeched. Her voice was charged with energy. The resulting yell seemed to bring a very uncomfortable feeling along Shana's body, much like an electrical current.

My body... I can't move an inch! Whatever paralyzing effects had taken hold on her body seemed to be shared across the entire room. Tork'thal growled like a cornered animal as he struggled to no avail. The attackers had been frozen in place as well; the captain of the group searched around with his eyes until he locked them upon Graynor.

"Graynor! What have you done?"

"Paralysis," the medical Saiyan replied. "Dammit, Captain! You know that fighting is prohibited in the medical facilities!" The woman cast her arm around pointing at the nearby rejuvenation tanks.

"Rules must be broken under extreme circumstances!" the captain protested with a growl, narrowing his eyes.

"And this is your 'extreme circumstance'? Can't you see that they are trying to protect her?" Graynor pointed at Blackfire. "She's unwell! She can't be taken out of that containment unit!"

"The Queen ordered-"

"I don't give a damn if the Queen ordered you to choke yourself!" Graynore snapped at the captain. "The Queen likely didn't know the full situation! Did you think of that?"

"I'm following orders," the captain responded gruffly, a dangerous tone creeping into his voice. "It's a sign of loyalty. Something you'd be best showing-"

"My loyalty is to my patients," the medical Saiyan cut the captain off. There was a pause. "Take them to the queen, but leave the Saiyan here! The Queen will understand. If you leave her alone, you won't have a fight on your hands!"

The jolt coursing along Shana's body dissipated, and the host of fire found herself able to move once more. The captain rolled his right shoulder, then wiped a smudge of blood from the corner of his lip away. The threat of battle seemed to dissipate as the hostile look from the captain's eyes vanished.

"Fine," he growled in conceit. "But I'm not going to be the one explaining why that woman isn't coming with us." He jabbed a threatening finger towards Graynor. "You are. The Queen can decide if you are guilty of treason or not."

The woman lifted her chin defiantly. "I acted in accordance of our medical code," Graynor responded. Even with the front she put on, Shana could detect fear in the woman's eyes.

Tork'thal got up from his knelt position, holding his arm awkwardly as if he had wrenched it. "Leave Komand'r alone, and we'll come along peacefully," he spoke. His voice was even, but Shana could detect a burning hatred in his voice. It was as if he were barely holding himself back from flinging himself into battle once more.

Shana looked around, letting a slow breath out of her lungs. Her body ached from the punishing blows received; in comparison to the wounds Tork'thal sported, she had gotten lucky. The host of earth had a nasty gash on his torso, as well as the gaping hole in his back where a spear had sank into his shoulder. Nearby, Gosai looked as if were hardly able to stand solidly. Shana moved to try and give him support.

"You can lean on me," she offered. It was the least she could do since he had healed her previously. Shana looked around the room sadly. Such violence! All over a single misunderstanding? Multiple Saiyans were strewn carelessly about. Most didn't have a bit of life energy coming from them. They were dead... Though the Captain didn't show a single sign of remorse, Shana couldn't imagine that he wasn't silently grieving for his fallen shield brothers.

"Let's go," the captain said, moving to the door.

Word of Shana: 1114/5046
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosai 4/16/2012, 6:34 pm

As Graynor debated the morality of her actions (by whatever passed as the moral code for Saiyans) Gosai found himself hunched forward, attempting to expel the foreign material from his lungs while his entire ribcage was feeling like a bucket full of molten glass. An apt description as, unknown to him at the moment, even his metallic components had been chipped and were currently seeking an exit from his body.

"You can lean on me," the voice came from near to Gosai's side, familiar and of a higher pitch than either Tork'thal or Blackfire. With a gracious smile, the Human Dynamo rested his hand upon the girl's shoulder using the Host of Fire as something of a crutch.

"Thanks." He added, managing a small, shaky chuckle as he attempted to gain some more equilibrium. This whole trip is just going more and more downhill. He mused. And every second of it I'm relying on Torky to keep us alive... It was a blow to his ego, to be certain but didn't seem likely to change anytime soon. For now, he simply did his best to ignore the fallen soldiers around them.

Focusing on the walk helped a bit, it was almost meditative. One foot forward, keep balance. Put the next one forward. Don't put too much weight on the small child you've decided to use as a crutch.

But slowly, thoughts began to enter his mind once again. If he couldn't be helpful fighting, then he'd just have to be 'the smart guy' for the moment. Now, a few things were wrong here: The saiyans had a Queen instead of a King. He KNEW they had a King. That king had actually attacked him at one point! Furrowing his brow deep in thought, he did his best to recall any stories of coups on Planet Vegeta, as apparently that was where they had gone.

Worse still was when his mind wandered towards any number of terrible things that could be happening to Blackfire in her vulnerable state, once or twice he attempted to reach out to her through his ki senses, but although stable the Saiyan's life force was still weak enough he couldn't detect it over the 'background noise' of an entire city of superhuman warriors.

But, his brain came up short and continued to do so until the gruff man in charge of their little cadre made a noise in the back of his throat. Clearly he wanted the visitors to witness the full opulence of the Saiyan Royal Palace.

And opulent it was, clearly designed on a scale meant to impress and intimidate, it was practically a fortress (as, Gosai was willing to guess, most saiyan buildings were) built into a cliff-face. All harsh angles and small, defensible windows. The only thing detracting from this was a set of massive doors, smooth polished wood, banded with some sort of highly polished metal. The doors even possessed knockers about the size of Tork'thal himself.

One of the surviving soldiers, from the way he was limping Gosai presumed it to be the one who's ankle he had broken, moved forward to raise the knocker over his head, slamming it down on the door once, twice, three times in rapid succession. Apparently even gaining entry to the castle required a show of strength.

The group waited for what felt like hours but was probably minutes before the massive doors pushed open without so much as a creak. Naturally the abode of the 'Queen' would be kept in perfect working condition. All at once, they were ushered in. The squad? commander spent a few short moments whispering with someone before gesturing to the group, in particular to Graynor. The individual in question, an older battle-weary (if saiyans could ever be said to get that way) soldier nodded, moving out ahead of the group to deliver whatever message had come.

Once they were inside, the Human Dynamo removed his hand from Shana's shoulder, deciding that if the saiyans were going to present their strength in the open he should at least present a facade of his own.

The walk to the throne room was a long, winding affair, no doubt meant to leave the group confused in case they tried to fight their way out. All the twists, turns, and steps were next to impossible for the addled human's mind to remember (although the computer systems in his artificial eye kept a rather efficient map, indicating they had, in fact, doubled back over their original path several times.)

Finally, there they were; the grand hall and once again... it lived up to its name. Massive obelisk-like pillars held up the ceiling, a marble floor (polished, if Gosai wasn't very much mistaken) even stained glass windows depicting momentous events from the history of the Empire. The room itself was large enough to play virtually any professional sport with no worry about accidentally destroying a window. It certainly left an impression, as did the double column of saiyans standing at attention leading up to the throne.

And there... there stood, or rather sat, the greatest surprise of them all.

Blackfire sitting on the throne. Or an impressive facsimile of the Host of Lightning.

"...Torky, did Blackfire have a sister she never told us about?" Gosai queried, asking the first question on his mind.

(Post Count: 889
Gosai Count: 3,914)

Last edited by Gosai on 4/18/2012, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gosai
Gosai
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 4/17/2012, 5:17 pm

Shana stared in shock. Blackfire? It couldn't be! But some feeling in her gut told the child that her eyes were not deceiving her. As the group entered the impressive throne room, the queen stood up slowly. Tork'thal had come to a halt, shock showing in his beady eyes. The Captain of the Royal Guard continued, however, halting before Queen Blackfire and bending on one knee.

"Captain," Blackfire acknowledged the Saiyan, narrowing her eyes as she surveyed the rest of the group. "Where are the rest of your men?"

"They are dead, my liege," he replied heavily, bowing his head.

"They're... dead?" Blackfire echoed, frowning.

"Yes. There were complications." The Captain broke off to shoot a hostile glare at Graynor. "With all due respect, perhaps you should let her explain..." The final sentence was spat out. He backed off, leaving Graynor to face the Saiyan Queen.

"Well?" Blackfire asked, sounding frighteningly calm. Graynor dipped her head before launching into an explanation starting with her arrest of the group and ending in the Captain's attack.

"They attacked them inside a medical facility!" Graynor finished. "I stopped the fight before any patients got caught up in the crossfire!"

"We attacked?" the Captain asked, sounding indigent. "It was them who-"

"They were protecting their comrade!" Graynor protested hotly. Shana shifted uncomfortably as the two Saiyans began to argue once more. The Queen of Saiyans only watched for a moment before sighing.

"Enough! Both of you!" The Captain and Graynor reluctantly abandoned the heated debate at the Queen's growl. "Captain, you acted rashly. I expect better than that from you!"

"Y-yes, my liege." The Captain conceded, his shoulders sinking slightly.

"Gather your remaining squadron members and meet me in the conference room in an hour. You're dismissed." The Captain bowed his head once more before exiting the throne room. After some hesitation, the small number of guards that came with him exited as well. "Doctor, what's the status on the Saiyan you've captured?"

"She's in containment right now, my Queen. She needs rest, mostly. Her vitals are stable, though," Graynor promptly responded, sounding relieved that the whole ordeal seemed to be over.

"I see..." The woman seemed lost in thought for a moment. "Go back to your post, I'll send some more hands there to help you." Graynor nodded graciously and made her exit swiftly. Shana found herself backing up as the Queen started to walk towards the group. But her amethyst eyes were not focused on them. She sidestepped, allowing Blackfire to pass through. The Queen came to a halt beside one of the guards who saluted at her approach.

"Contact one of our other cities. If any of them can spare medics, send two of them to our facilities," Blackfire instructed. The guard nodded and left. Blackfire turned to the group. "Now then..." Moving as silently as air, Blackfire crossed the throne room once more before sitting down in her throne. "My scouts reported that you landed on the Saiyan home world. Why?"

Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosai 4/17/2012, 6:29 pm

The Human Dynamo found himself continuing to stare, agog, at the Queen of all Saiyans (unless of course there was a coup planned, in which case, he supposed, she was only Queen of the loyal ones, but such a digression was unimportant and purely academic). "Firey?" He mused, resisting the urge to inspect the woman more closely. His ki senses were flaring well enough that he was picking up on slight differences between this woman (should he really call her 'Blackfire'? Certainly not 'Komand'r' he was willing to bet) and the one left at the medical facility.

Speaking of whom, from the Queen's barked orders, it seemed the woman was to be well cared for. Unless 'medic' is code for something. The boy mused, really not wanting to dwell on the subject, considering how little he could do to help. After a moment though, she began to descend from the throne and in the 'dress armor' and royal cloak of the Saiyan Empire even Gosai had to admit, she looked rather like the Demi-Goddess the Blackfire he was familiar with actually was.

His response was simply to place a hand upon the Host of Fire's shoulder, giving it a reassuring squeeze now that he felt steadier on his feet. "Don't worry." He whispered to Shana. "We'll be fine."

This was, perhaps, the fatal error in the mechano-boy's calculations: he could freely admit to trusting Blackfire with his life... but how similar was the Queen to her?

"My scouts reported that you landed on the Saiyan home world. Why?"

"That's a long story, Firey-" Gosai had stated, feeling already the intense glare of several of the more zealous guards on the back of his skull. Certainly, if looks could kill he would be ash already. But, this was the boy who snuck on to a Saiyan Armada flagship simply to flirt with his own Blackfire. A few glares weren't going to affect him overmuch. "-that includes some wonderful special effects and even a dance number."

He was prepared, of course, to be smacked. To be yelled at. Even to be blasted. These were all things his own version of the woman before him had done on regular occasions. But no. She ignored Gosai entirely before leveling her gaze upon the host of Earth. He wasn't sure why, but the effect had left Gosai rather incensed.

"It wasn't intentional." Tork'thal asserted gruffly, taking a step ahead of Gosai and Shana. "We were traveling elsewhere when we encountered a... complication."

"I do hope you aren't planning to escape by being vague." The Queen commented, watching Tork'thal through half-lidded eyes. "What was the nature of your 'complication'?"

"We... were pulled into a gravitational anomaly." The alien behemoth clarified.

"A wormhole." Gosai added helpfully. "Our other companion had used up a lot of her juice to get us out of it and... then here we were."

In the back of his mind, the Human registered the sound of a few guards snickering at his story.

"Surely you don't expect me to believe so fanciful an explanation?" The Queen asked, turning a piercing gaze to Gosai before offering what looked like a smirk. "Although I admit, you might make a good science fiction writer. It seems your species' lot to be more inclined towards the arts than to combat."

Blinking several times Gosai tried to figure out how to respond to the comment before Tork'thal returned to diplomacy as he did to battle: head on and forcefully.

"We've no reason to lie to you. Our ship crashed." He pointed out.

"It isn't uncommon for an invading enemy to destroy their mode of transportation to... motivate themselves to continue moving forward. No room to retreat and all that." The Queen rejoined casually.

"We were injured."

"Or very good actors. All we have is Graynor's word that your companion was wounded, not any of you."

It wasn't difficult to see Tork'thal growing steadily more annoyed each time Blackfire countered his words. Acting on impulse, Gosai hopped forward again.

"Fine; then let's look at it this way: two humans, an alien, and a wounded saiyan crash in a massive ship and show up on ever radar on the planet. If we could act as an effective infiltration team after THAT you may wanna look into new intelligence officers, Firey."

"Human, you WILL address the Queen with some respect." One of the guards finally ground out at Gosai.

"This is about as respectful as I get." Gosai returned, nonplussed. "So how about instead the Queen shows US a little hospitality. We're essentially guests-"

"Prisoners." Queen Blackfire interrupted, shaking her head. "And I would listen to Brakka were I you, human. You are taking far too many liberties with my patience, and your species is populous enough that... one missing wont matter either direction."

"Did... you just threaten to kill me?" Gosai asked after a moment, blinking. "Either way, I have a name. And if you ARE going to execute me I demand a last request: A kiss from the Queen." He declared with a wide grin.

No matter the Universe, certain basic rules applied. He had heard it stated somewhere that A is A no matter what space it occupies and, Gosai supposed, Gosai was Gosai. Looking for value in this team up, he had decided to draw attention from the ridiculously outlandish tale they would have had to weave... and from Tork'thal's growing temper... and had done exactly what he would have with his own Blackfire.

He hit on her.

Judging by the sudden ominous silence filling the room... that may have been a terrible decision.

(Post Count: 937
Gosai Count: 4,851)

Last edited by Gosai on 4/18/2012, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gosai
Gosai
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 4/18/2012, 6:04 pm

Shana stared in shock at Gosai. Even Tork'thal seemed silenced by what Gosai had just said. "Kill him." The Queen showed no rage, no emotion, no nothing. One simple command, and the Guard known as Brakka cracked his knuckles eagerly.

"With pleasure, my Liege..." The Saiyan guard sneered, taking a step forward and gripping his spear tightly with both hands. Tork'thal hadn't taken his eyes off of the Saiyan queen, but Shana could see that his beady eyes were smoldering with anger. The host of fire couldn't imagine the behemoth of muscle keeping his cool for much longer.

The Saiyan leaped forward with a roar, and Shana swiftly moved herself to try and intercept. But Brakka was so much faster! His form was only a blur as he crossed the distance almost instantly. Guess he isn't a Royal Elite Guard for nothing, Shana thought.

But before the Guard's attack could land, Tork'thal's massive form had literally appeared out of nothing. His hand wrapped around Brakka's neck. With a pivot of his waist, the Saiyan was pulled off of his feet and thrown to the side like a troublesome fly. The nearby wall exploded into chunks as his form was sent cleanly through it, and several other walls afterwards.

Shana let out a sigh of relief. But the relief was quickly swallowed up as the host of earth was immediately surrounded at all possible angles. Royal guards too numerous to count had their spears pointed at the massive warrior. Shana forced herself to step forward in Tork'thal's defense, but it seemed unneeded.

Blackfire simply raised a balled hand at head level. After a brief hesitation, the Royal Guards backed off, resuming their posts once more. "Sorry," Tork'thal grunted. "But the kid is with me for now. I can't-"

"You've overextended your stay and shown your intentions," Blackfire interrupted with a growl.

That's not fair! Shana wanted to wail aloud. What was Tork'thal supposed to do? Let Gosai be killed?

"Still though, I am intrigued..." The Saiyan woman stood up, swiftly unclipping her crimson cape with a hand. The cape swirled back gracefully, freed from its restraints. That gracefulness only lasted a millisecond as it suddenly crashed into the ground behind the Queen, kicking up a torrent of dust as it sank into the marble floor. Cracks weaved outwards from the crater like a spider's web; the entire room quaked slightly from its fall.

It was weighted? Just how much did that thing weigh? Shana wondered, gaping at the fallen piece of clothing.

"...You knocked Brakka out with a single throw. I haven't seen the kind of strength that can rival a Saiyan's since our war with the Ice-jins. I don't know why you choose to keep company of two humans, but I do want to see this power for myself."

Tork'thal seemed to finally have enough of Blackfire's pompous and lofty attitude. The behemoth of muscle balled his fists and crouched threateningly. "Then I won't disappoint!" With a single clawed foot, the behemoth of muscle launched himself at the Saiyan Queen. To Shana's surprise, Tork'thal had crossed the space between him and her almost instantly. It was an uncharacteristic speed considering the host of earth's size. Shana suspected that adrenaline was to blame; the massive fighter could no longer hide his hatred for the Saiyan race.

A smirk crossed Blackfire's face as Tork'thal vanished, only to flicker back into existence above her, fist cocked back. Like a meteor, he fell to the floor. But the Saiyan Queen was quite prepared for his attack. With a graceful twist, she was out of the way. Tork'thal's fist cut through the throne, then slammed against the ground with such force, that the marble exploded. A gale of discharged kinetic energy slammed against Shana's tiny frame as a shock wave erupted from the point of impact.

What's going on? Shana couldn't help but wonder. Tork'thal's energy and power were a league above the Saiyan Queen, yet she seemed at ease. Not even a drop of sweat had formed on her brow from the thunderous strike that had just missed her.

"You can do better than that," Blackfire chided, clicking her tongue. "But, if you insist on holding back, then I suppose I'll have to take the initiative..." The woman landed on the ground and closed her eyes. Shana could feel her power climbing. Then, it exploded. With a yell, the Saiyan's hair had turned golden. Even Tork'thal was pushed back by the great aura surrounding the Queen. He skidded back on the slick floor before digging his talons into the marble, halting his movement. The pillars began to crack from the powerful display; even the guards seemed a bit unnerved, glancing around as if they expected the throne room to collapse at any second.

But before any more damage could be done, Blackfire's luminescent aura vanished. Shana almost believed that the Saiyan had reverted until she saw that the Queen's hair had changed color. Not to the black color that most Saiyans had, but a ghostly white. The energy pouring from the Queen's form only moments ago had vanished. Though Shana could detect a massive swarm of power within the woman's frame, it was stable. As if she were in her base form.

"Care to try that last attack again?" Blackfire asked icily.
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosai 4/18/2012, 8:49 pm

Well, one can always trust an ominous silence to be the portent of something terrible and this was no exception. The calm order for Gosai's death was something of a surprise. The Blackfire the Human Dynamo was familiar with tended to do things personally. Then again, he supposed, she might have gotten used to having servants. If they were lucky, she may have even gone a bit soft.

Still, the young martial artist shifted his posture as he heard Brakka's gleeful affirmative at his order. If all went well, he would have caught the point of the spear on his metallic forearm, leaving it to glance away from his body inflicting little more than cosmetic damage. From there, he hoped, he would be able to launch a counter-offensive before his crash induced tramas caught up with him.

As it would turn out, however, the split-second decision was unnecessary as Tork'thal handled the saiyan assault with his characteristic amount of gusto, hurling the tailed warrior through a nearby wall.

"Well, I think the feng shui works a bit better with a new window. Whaddya think, Shana?" Gosai asked with a wry smile, almost heedless of the soldiers surrounding the Host of Earth. He had witnessed Tork'thal's powers before and had the utmost confidence in the slightly porcine warrior.

"You've overextended your stay and shown your intentions,"

"Our intentions?" Gosai asked incredulously, saying aloud what Shana was only thinking. "She's the one who ordered me killed because I thought kissing her would be a worthwhile 'last memory' before death." The Dynamo remarked, glancing both at the Queen of Saiyans and at the nearest of her royal guards. "You can't really expect us to not fight back when you order someone's execution. It's not how things work."

The Queen (for at this point, Gosai was starting to refuse to acknowledge her as 'Blackfire' in any variation of herself) was still speaking, and to be honest between his own words the martial artist caught maybe half of her comments. But actions (and weighted clothing) speak louder than words and this was the case as her cape crashed to the floor hard enough to break it.

"It must be tough for you guys to find good stone masons." He quipped, ignoring the irate looks from the guards in earshot. "I mean, who wants to keep coming back to fix work that your Queen breaks without a second thought to all that effort?"

Maybe he really was better suited to arts that were less 'martial' in nature?

And in one go, the battle was joined. The Queen against Tork'thal. And clearly all hopes that palace life had softened this universe's Blackfire were quickly proven false as she kept up with the Host of Earth with surprising ease.

"Fighting style is still the same." Gosai mused, watching The Queen's body language intently. "I've fought against it enough times... but she doesn't know anything about mine." True, he was at a disadvantage, but if it looked like Tork'thal's life would be in danger... well... he was perfectly willing to make that trade.

At The Queen's reference to 'taking the initiative' though, Gosai tensed, preparing to grab hold of Shana and hurl her to safety. Generally when someone wanted to deal with a fighter holding back, in his experience, they tried to 'remove distractions' such as the people being protected. But, no. The Queen displayed yet another similarity to Blackfire as her aura flared to a degree of power the Dynamo found surprising, even if he knew of the transformation.

"...Super Saiyan. For a legendary warrior, I've seen a frightening number of 'em." Gosai mused, no longer caring who was there to respond to him. The spider-web cracks forming around the lithe frame of The Queen were an easy indicator of her power, the entire palace, it seemed, might shatter around her and even that would have barely scraped the surface of her might.

Gritting his teeth, Gosai took the only precaution he could think of, moving to shield Shana from any dangers created by the aura with his own body. "Shana," he murmured. "if I tell you to run, I want you to get away from here as quickly as you can. You'll have to find some way to talk to Alexstrasza, but I think she can give you directions from there."

He didn't know what was going to happen, but he at least wanted to make certain Blackfire and the Shana would get out alright. The receding feel of the formerly ebon haired female's aura had almost given the boy a ray of hope that she might be returning to her base form. That some agreement had been met... but no.

All it signaled was that THIS version of Blackfire had somehow tamed the rage of the Super Saiyan... and Gosai knew that only made her more dangerous. Clenching his fist, he chanced a glance at Tork'thal, wondering how he would respond.

(Post Count: 825
Gosai Count: 5,676)
Gosai
Gosai
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 4/23/2012, 2:54 am

"Well?" The Queen seemed slightly impatient as Tork'thal carefully picked his way free from the wreckage that was once the throne. His beady eyes studied the queen's form carefully, yet the host of earth said nothing. "If you aren't going to attack, then I will!" Shana's eyes widened as the woman shot forward. Tork'thal narrowed his eyes dangerously before bringing his massive arms up in defense. The first punch thrown was caught in his open palm. A shock wave of energy erupted from the blocked attack, pushing Shana back slightly.

Shana gaped as both Tork'thal and Blackfire vanished as one. Although they were both invisible to the naked eye, the exchange of blows was not. They made the air itself ripple and explode as the two powerhouses fought. Multiple blows resounded throughout the throne room above both Shana and Gosai. The host of fire found it increasingly difficult to track both warriors as their speed increased.

But almost as quickly as it had began, a powerful blow sounded out louder than the others. Both Tork'thal and Blackfire flickered back into existence moments later; the Queen's head was snapped back. Shana's eyes widened. He had hit her! Could he win it? Against a Super Saiyan? Such a feat seemed unfathomable, but Tork'thal was swift to press his attack further. Flipping in the air ungracefully like a large fish, he crashed a foot into Blackfire's gut.

The Super Saiyan fell to the ground like a missile. Shana had to leap backwards as her body slammed into the marble floor. The force behind the blow was enough to cause the earth to shatter apart. A pillar of dust poured into the air only milliseconds after, blanketing the entire throne room in its wake. Shana gritted her teeth, bringing her hands up to block the dust from billowing into her eyes.

He...he's actually standing up to that kind of power? A Super Saiyan! Tork'thal's winning! Shana's wishful thinking was stomped into the ground as one of the broken marble slabs shifted. A gloved hand gripped the slab and tore it loose. The Queen rose from the grave-like scene. Shana felt a stab of horror as she saw Blackfire's lack of injuries. Hell, there wasn't a single scratch on her! Aside from a few smudges on her armor, the Queen looked as fresh as could be.

A smirk crossed her features. "I know you have more power than that," she spoke, her voice as smooth as silk. Why are you holding back?"

Tork'thal let out a small growl, surging forward like a bullet. With the smirk never leaving her face, the Queen of Saiyans followed shortly, launching off from the ground. Her form blurred, then flickered out entirely as both warriors lashed out in a deadly dance of battle above both Shana and Gosai once more. Shana found herself willing Tork'thal to win. But a small fact had wormed its way into Shana's mind.

Tork'thal's energy was decreasing. Though it was slow, Shana could sense it clearly. A heavy blow sounded, and one form shot through the air in a blur, slamming into the double stone doors. They buckled under the blow, and Tork'thal was strewn to the hallway leading out.

"Tork'thal!" Shana cried out, getting ready to sprint to the host of earth's side. But she stopped as the behemoth of muscle rose. He looked unsteady, but the warrior limped forward nonetheless.

"Oh?" Blackfire chuckled. "Are you actually going to fight me now? Because as of now, it seems that fighting you in this form is nothing more than a waste of my energy."

"You aren't using any energy in that form," Tork'thal spoke heavily. "You haven't let a single ounce of energy leak from that form this entire time, in fact. Which leads me to one of two conclusions." Shana stared at Tork'thal in confusion. What was he yammering on about?

The Queen of Saiyans seemed put off by the behemoth's sudden change as well. "And that is?"

"You've reached the peak of your potential," Tork'thal stated simply, narrowing his beady eyes.

What?"

"You've reached the peak of your potential," Tork'thal repeated. "Your body cannot attain any more power than that you're at. It's the only way you can be so steady in your Super Saiyan form. You can't push any more power out than you are now." As Blackfire opened her mouth to respond, a hot look flaring in her green eyes, Tork'thal cut her off.

"Or, it could be the second option. You aren't at your full power. The only way you'd be able to push any more out would be in another transformation. In other words, there's more to a Super Saiyan than the first level. Am I right?"

What was Tork'thal talking about? Shana couldn't grasp the idea floating around in the behemoth's mind. First level? More to a Super Saiyan? Whatever it was, Blackfire had reacted. A single drop of sweat fell down her cheek as the Queen glanced around the throne room at the guards. Shockingly, none of them had move from the terrifying skirmish.

"What kind of ridiculousness are you spewing? An Ascended Super Saiyan? A level two? Have I hit your head too hard?"

But Blackfire's denial was met with Tork'thal's smirk. "I never said a thing about an Ascended Super Saiyan. You're the one who just named it. That's all I wanted to know. Shana. Gosai. We're leaving."

"L-leaving?" Shana echoed with her eyes wide.

"Isn't that what I just said?" Tork'thal snorted, stomping away from the Throne room like a child in a fit.

"Wait just a moment!" Blackfire cried out as the tiny human began to pad after the host of earth. "Do you really think that you can just walk away from this?"

"That's what I'm doing, isn't it?" Tork'thal countered, not even bothering to glance over his shoulder. "Or are you going to stop me somehow? I'll tell you right now, princess..." At that word, Shana could see a ripple of fury seemingly flow across the Super Saiyan's skin. A lump formed in her throat. Was pissing a Super Saiyan off really Tork'thal's brightest idea? Perhaps Blackfire had hit the Vessel in the head a bit too hard. "... just as you've said, I'm not at my full power. I promise you one thing. In my transformed state, I'm a league above you in power. Even if you are a Super Saiyan. Your only hope would be my 'ridiculous' notion that there is a level above the Super Saiyan that you are showing. Judging by the way you deny it, you're keeping it held back for whatever reason. If you wish to stop me, then come at me with your full might."

The Vessel of Earth's last words echoed with a dangerous threat. "Anything less will get you killed, princess..." Tork'thal began to walk away once more. Shana followed nervously, expecting Blackfire to go on the attack. Although she could feel the Saiyan's heated gaze burrowing holes into the back of Tork'thal's head, the Super Saiyan never moved even after the stone doors had shut behind the group's leave.

"T-that was incredible!" Shana whispered out, still shivering slightly from the tense air. "Tork'thal! Are you really stronger than her?"

"No." Tork'thal answered, still frowning. "It was a bluff. But it worked. We need to find a way off of this planet."
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosai 5/1/2012, 2:15 am

The whole fight could be defined by a single word: amazing. Tork'thal's raw power, 'Queen' Blackfire's transformations... the... apparent mastery of the rage of the Super Saiyan. It was an awesome thing to behold, terrifying and inspiring all in one. And here he was, too banged up to be part of it. And the worst part is... I'm not sure if I'm thankful for that or disappointed. The Human Dynamo admitted to himself. The part of him that prided itself on being 'willing to fight anyone' railed at being sidelined, while his instinct for Self-Preservation disagreed adamantly about the whole thing.

But suddenly, it seemed, Tork'thal had chosen that the fight was over and Gosai exhaled a breath he hadn't even been aware he was holding. His muscles grew tense again when it seemed as if the Queen of all Saiyans was going to dispute this idea and Gosai found himself edging closer to Shana to serve as a human shield of sorts. The conversation was... most enlightening if what the Host of Earth implied about there being a state 'beyond' a Super Saiyan.

I don't think... my usual training is going to cut it anymore. The Dynamo found himself lost in thought, considering how far the gap between himself and the various 'hosts' was growing. No. It hasn't been enough in a while, has it? I... need to find more efficient ways to get stronger. his eyes suddenly darted back to The Queen at the consideration. Then to Tok'Thal. How much of that power was natural? How much was a result of Mouko?

"Leaving?" Gosai echoed Shana's query, but as ever he was quick to add a joke to it all. "But we haven't even taken advantage of the Continental Breakfast here yet." He remarked, falling silent as he trailed after the dual hosts.

It was, however, the revelation that Tork'thal had actually bluffed their way out of the palace that amazed the human. He honestly hadn't expected any powers of deception from the steadfast demi-God. But, once the declaration had been made that they needed to leave the planet, all the young martial artist could do was agree.

"Then first thing is first. We need t'get Firey." Gosai asserted, rushing ahead as quickly as his aching ribs would allow. Upon his arrival it seemed the Host of Lightning was on her feet once more. She seemed to have been waiting for them. A part of the human's mind that was more analytical than the rest queried to him: was it because she had confidence in their abilities, or was it because she hadn't the strength to come after them?

"What kept you?" She grumbled, slipping off of the examination table.

"You've got some angry relatives around here." The Dynamo shrugged, reaching out to grasp her hand. "C'mon, we've gotta take our leave." But the ebon haired demi-goddess shrugged away the Human's hand.

"No. I've got... something else to handle first." She asserted, placing a hand on the gurney as she turned her back to Gosai.

"Fire-"

"Look, you want to keep everyone safe right? Then do yourself a favor, Gosai, listen to someone for once." She ground out, taking a shaking step forward.

Gosai's brow arched, but he sighed. "...Fine. But I swear if you die, I'm finding the dragon balls and wishing you back JUST to kick your ass."

"Deal." Gosai wasn't sure, but he imagined there was a slight smirk on her face as she darted further into the distance. "And the ships here... they're pretty simple! Ignition is a big blue button. The joystick works like- like a video game!" Was all the advice she had time to give the Human while escaping herself.

"...Wait, are they expecting me to find us a ship?" He grunted, pushing his way back through the door, rushing past the arriving Tork'thal and Shana. "New plan, Commander seems t'wanna split the team up." Gosai informed the duo.

Finding a working ship wasn't exactly a cake walk, considering most were privately owned or military, but here Tork'thal's method of escape made itself handy as they passed by the main hanger for the capitol city. "Y'know, I've always wondered if I'm powerful enough to do what I want and damn the consequences." Gosai declared almost gleefully. He was good at that, staying upbeat under stress.

Forcing their way into the hangar was a simplistic problem. Brute force, actually. When it came to liberating a proper ship from its guards... well, once again between the half-healed humans and Tork'thal it was easy to force the Guards to take their leave...

Between his experience with similar ships and Blackfire's own advice, getting the tub off the soil was simple enough. Now, however, was the moment of truth: escaping.

"Everyone, seatbelts to maximum buckling! I'm only about 68% sure of what I'm doing!" The madman laughed, pulling at the control stick.
Gosai
Gosai
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 5/2/2012, 3:08 pm

Shana's heart flared with excitement as Blackfire briefed them on how to fly a ship. But just as they began to depart, the Saiyan tapped her on the shoulder. "You're coming with me," she said, her voice leaving no room to argue. "You aren't even old enough to drive a car."

"But..."

The Saiyan shook her head. "No buts. I'm not getting you killed out in space. Humans aren't able to survive in the vacuum of space." Without allowing Shana to protest, the Saiyan turned and padded away towards the far wall. Sullenly, Shana followed, dragging her feet slightly. Nearby, Tork'thal had already chosen his ship: a small fighter that looked too small for him to fit in. Shana could hear him curse as his broad shoulders scraped the sides of the cockpit.

"Here." Blackfire's voice sounded close to Shana's ear. She had stopped by a large ship. Shana's eyes widened. This wasn't a fighter, was it? With a wingspan thrice the size of the ship that Tork'thal had chosen, the thick plating looked almost impenetrable. On the top of the ship was a wicked looking fin that curved forward. Mounted upon it was some launcher of sorts.

"What is this?" Shana asked, dragging her brown eyes away from the ship.

"It's called the Scorpion. It's a heavy defender," Blackfire answered while opening the cockpit. She hopped in, strapping herself in. "Get in."

Shana followed curiously, taking the seat behind the host of lightning. "We aren't taking a light fighter like the others?"

"We're going to run into heavy resistance," Blackfire answered, flicking several levers before her. The ship hummed to life and the glass encasing the cockpit slid into place. A mask popped out in front of Shana and she put it on. Blackfire pushed hers away. "I'd like to be prepared in case we run into any war ships. A few hits from our Starslayer torpedoes should be enough to put them out of commission."

"Everyone, seatbelts to maximum buckling! I'm only about 68% sure of what I'm doing!" Gosai's voice came over the radio.

"Keep your wits about you," Blackfire growled. "This isn't a field trip. We're going to meet heavy resistance and you've never flown one of these before. You need to concentrate on docking with the trade lane leading to West Point Academy. Let Tork'thal and I do the fighting. I'm uploading the coordinates now."

Shana squirmed uncomfortably as the ship rose higher and higher into the upper atmosphere of Planet Vegeta. She never was one to enjoy roller coaster rides, and the ride was swiftly making her feel sick.

"I don't think your escape plan is going to work as smoothly as you make it sound, Komand'r." Tork'thal's voice cracked over the radio. "The Saiyan Navy is quite capable and organized. They'll know we're leaving. All they have to do is-"

"Change the access codes to the trade lanes," Blackfire interrupted, flipping a few more buttons. A bubble display appeared on the console before Blackfire. In the middle showed a wire frame image of the ship.

"Shields online~" A female voice cheerfully chirped.

"Once we get up, I'll have to hack the damn thing, I'm sure. All we have to do is survive until I can get us clearance."

"You make it sound so simple," Tork'thal retorted.

"If luck is on our side, it may be just that..."

"And once we get access, we go to West Point," Tork'thal said. "That's a military base, we're going to be attacked there as well. What then?" Shana gulped. The way Tork'thal and Blackfire were talking... the whole thing seemed like a suicide mission! She glanced at the gateway around her neck. Normally, it would have been glowing softly. But now... It was dead. No light came from the ruby. It even felt cold to the touch. Okibi never had felt so far away.

"Near West Point is an asteroid field that we call the Deadlands. Thanks to the nebula nearby, there's going to be reduced sensor efficiency. They won't be able to follow or find us there. We can take the jump hole hidden in there and leave this system behind entirely," Blackfire explained. By this time, Shana could see the twinkle of stars overhead. Although they were still in the atmosphere, the air became chilled. If it weren't for the mask she was wearing, it would have been hard to breathe. Blackfire reached up and finally strapped on her own oxygen mask.

"While they may be blind to our presence, we will be as blind as them!" Tork'thal exclaimed.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I'm more concerned about escaping Saiyan territory right now," Blackfire sighed. "Crap," she suddenly growled. Before the group of renegades was a healthy fleet of about twenty fighter ships.

"Incoming transmission~" the same voice as before chimed out. Shana wished she could be as worry-free as the computer sounded.

"Incoming renegade ships. You are hereby under arrest. Power down your engines and turn your weapons offline or we will open fire!" A gruff voice sounded over the radio.

"They'll execute us on Vegeta-Sei anyway," Blackfire muttered. She clicked a button and spoke out louder: "This is Blackfire to Squadron leader. We mean you no harm. We are exiting Saiyan territory. Let us pass in peace."

A tense silence followed before the same man answered back. "That's a negative. Open fire! Target their engines. We want them alive for now..."

"Scatter!" Blackfire shouted, slamming her fist on another button. Shana was pressed against her seat painfully as the Scorpion rocketed forward, twisting around to avoid the incoming photon fire that cut through the void where they once were.

"Dammit!" Tork'thal cursed. "They're focusing on you, Komand'r!"

"I can take care of myself," Blackfire growled. "Get to the trade lane! I'll hold them off!" Shana was tossed to the side as the Scorpion took a sharp turn.

"Incoming missile~" An explosion rocked the heavy fighter, causing Shana to screw her eyes shut.

"Shield failure~"

"There's too many of them!" Tork'thal roared. "Get out of there, Komand'r! We're approaching the trade... Oh, no...."

Tork'thal didn't need to speak any further. As Blackfire disengaged to fire off the afterburners, A massive ship had taken a defensive position near the trade lane.

"An Oozoru-class Battlecruiser?" Blackfire whispered. "Dammit, they really want us dead!"

"I'm afraid that's the least of our concerns," Tork'thal growled. Blackfire's display beeped several more times, and the Vessel of Lightning's eyes widened.

"Four of them? Are you fucking kidding me?" By now, the darkness of space was no more. So much laser fire was crossing the void that everything was lit up. Several more explosions hit the Scorpion and the wing suddenly was torn off. Shana whimpered as she watched it float away, leaving behind a sparking wound on the hull.

"We aren't going to make it," Blackfire whispered, slumping back in her ship. "We can't take on this many..."

"Hull breach imminent~" the computer chirped happily once more.

Shana felt terror grip her. How could have everything gone so wrong? Judging by the grim look on Blackfire's face, the Saiyan had no backup plan. With one foot in the grave already, the only thing left was death.

"Hull integrity at 10%~" The sing-song voice of the computer was becoming sickening.

"Incoming transmission~"

"Komand'r!" Tork'thal's voice rang through. His voice was choppy as if his own ship were breaking apart as well. "There's several new contacts! They appear to be.... Changelings?"

"Renegade ships! This is the behemoth cruiser, Absolute Zero. We'll take care of the Ozoru-class cruiser. Take up formation and we'll get you out of here!"
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosai 5/3/2012, 5:38 am

It didn't take long before Gosai's remark about not knowing what he was doing to draw ire from the Host of Lightning. "Keep your wits about you," Blackfire growled. "This isn't a field trip. We're going to meet heavy resistance and you've never flown one of these before. You need to concentrate on docking with the trade lane leading to West Point Academy. Let Tork'thal and I do the fighting. I'm uploading the coordinates now."

"You realize, Firey, that I had my own ship for a while. This isn't as different as you imagine so for once why don't you trust me to do my share for the team, huh?" The Human Dynamo retorted, feeling perhaps a little annoyed at his marginalized role in this group. He wasn't certain, but he almost felt as if he could hear someone snickering at the idea. (Perhaps he was growing insecure in his situation?)

Still, the Dynamo was about to grab some sky, Tork'thal and Blackfire debating the escape plan.

"Once we get up, I'll have to hack the damn thing, I'm sure. All we have to do is survive until I can get us clearance."

"Nice plan. Short and sweet, I like it." The young martial artist grinned, cracking his knuckles over the... dash board? Control console? Whatever the proper terminology was. Hey, he could fly them, nothing was ever said about knowing the lingo. Despite having little to contribute to the over all planning, the Dynamo still had a lot to say about the ideas.

"Near West Point is an asteroid field that we call the Deadlands. Thanks to the nebula nearby, there's going to be reduced sensor efficiency. They won't be able to follow or find us there. We can take the jump hole hidden in there and leave this system behind entirely,"

"The hell kind of crappy sensors do these ships have if an asteroid field is enough to block them?" He wondered aloud, tapping the control console. "I mean, generally there's miles between the various asteroids and the themselves are scattered over astronomical distances. It's... kind of ridiculous actually." As he spoke though, Gosai was getting himself prepared, looking for something resembling a flight suit. Coming up empty handed on that from, he chose a different tactic. Somehow from within his gi he produced a thick winter coat which he quickly donned, along with a scarf.

"Lousy crap-spacklin' heaters." He grumbled.

"Incoming communication." The computer's rather electronic voice interceded in the boy's thoughts, broadcasting the same message Blackfire and Tork'thal were no doubt receiving to him as well.

"Incoming renegade ships. You are hereby under arrest. Power down your engines and turn your weapons offline or we will open fire!"[/i]

"Yeah," Gosai drawled, tightening his scarf dramatically. "see we're trying to escape your planet. I don't really think asking us politely to power down our ships is gonna work. But kudos for staying close to the script."

Upon Blackfire's order, the human boy rolled his eyes. "'Scatter' she says. As if it wasn't common sense." He sighed, pulling back on the joystick. And like that, the battle was joined. Fast, furious and utterly out of the human's depth. He was a martial artist, not Buck Rogers or 'Flash' Gordon.

He was jerking at the joystick and pressing buttons like it was a video game. In the back of his mind, Gosai had even named it 'Ace Pilot 9'. So far his score was well below 'Ace'. Probably closer to a 'Deuce'... Still, he was trying.

"Firey! Just... just Instant Transmission over to me!" He shouted over the frequency... and then... the surprises kept coming. Gosai had never seen an Oozaru Class Battlecruiser, but if he had to guess... they must have been the pride of the Saiyan Armada. Impressive in just the singular, staring at four? It was... inspiring. Whether 'awe' or 'fear' though... depended on which side of the bridge you occupied.

"Ooooh you're kidding me." He sighed, slamming his forehead against the console. It was a testament to saiyan construction that it didn't even buckle under the force.

[b]"Renegade ships! This is the behemoth cruiser, Absolute Zero. We'll take care of the Ozoru-class cruiser. Take up formation and we'll get you out of here!"

Tork'thal had no doubt properly identified the owners of the ship. Who else had such an affinity for the cold as to name their ship "Absolute Zero"? Still, the enemy of my enemy and so on.

"Torky, I don't care if they're conga dancing Namekians. Right now they're our new best friends, capice?"
Gosai
Gosai
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 5/3/2012, 4:27 pm

Before Blackfire could even respond to the Changeling transmission, the massive carrier opened fire on th Oozoru-class ship blocking the trade lane. Powerful batteries of laser fire bombarded the Saiyan ship, sending hunks of its hull exploding off.

"Changeling scum! How dar-" Whatever the Saiyan was going to say could never be finished. A powerful blast from the Changeling's frontal cannon literally ripped the Oozoru-class cruiser in two. Shana shuddered visibly. It was becoming more and more obvious that there was no choice.

"Get into formation!" The same Changeling as before snapped over the radio. "Do you have a death wish?"

"Komand'r..." Tork'thal sounded uneasy. By the frown on Blackfire's face, it seemed that the Saiyan shared the same feelings.

Finally, she spoke. "We accept. Get into formation!"

"...Fine." Tork'thal didn't seem to happy, but the behemoth of muscle didn't argue.

"Brace yourselves, we're entering warp speed!" The verbal warning gave Shana little time to do anything as she was pressed into her seat. The stars around her blurred into lines of light as the ships shot forward at an amazing speed.

"Thank you," Blackfire spoke over the radio. "It was looking pretty grim for us out there. If you hadn't come when you have..."

"We were on a mission to take West Point out. But when we entered the space above Vegeta-Sei, it appeared that you three had already stirred up the hornet's nest. Attacking West Point after that would have been suicide. What did you do to tick them off?"

"We were hired to infiltrate the Saiyan world to retrieve blueprints for a new prototype warship," Blackfire lied smoothly. "We got in just fine, but something happened, and our mission was compromised. We were greeted by what you just saw."

"A prototype warship?" The Changeling sounded interested. "Perhaps we can work out a deal, then. You'll upload them to our computer. Think of it as payment for us bailing you out."

Before Blackfire could answer, Shana saw the Saiyan's gateway begin to glow. "Alexstrasza?" Blackfire queried hopefully. At first, silence greeted the Saiyan's words. But slowly, a voice came through.

"Komand'r? Tork'thal! Shana! Gosai? Where are you all?"

"Thank goodness!" Tork'thal gasped. "We're in a seperate dimension somehow. Can you get us out of here?"

"Jeeze," Alexstrasza muttered. "I turn my back for one minute and you children..."

"I'm not a child, Alexstrasza," Tork'thal growled. But his voice sounded as if he were good humored.

"I'll have you out of there in a flash," Alexstrasza said. "Just hold onto something, this could get bumpy..." With that, the ship began to rock uncontrollably. Already severely damaged from before, Shana was afraid that the heavy fighter would simply break apart.

Shana let out a small and stiffed burp, holding her hand over her mouth. All of the rocking was beginning to make her stomach churn. "Endure it," Blackfire told her, leaning back and glancing over her shoulder. To Shana's horror, her eyes looked almost void of life. Usually bright, the Saiyan's amethyst pupils were dull.

She still isn't fully recovered... Shana thought worriedly. She needs rest... After what seemed like an eternity, the ship was in empty space once more. Shana let out a sigh of relief, allowing Blackfire to speak over the microphone.

"How is everyone holding up?"

Tork'thal answered first. "The ship has been damaged heavily, but she should still hold together so long as we get to Frieza-Sei quickly. I'm more worried about you. Your entire wing is missing, Komand'r."

"The more pressing of the damage has been repaired by Nanobots. I have no leaks, though. As long as we don't get into any more dogfights, she'll hold. Gosai? You still alive in there?"

Shana glanced out the window. She had no clue where they were now. But all that didn't matter as Tork'thal let out a frustrated growl. "We have a Saiyan Warship approaching on our starboard! We need to get out of here!"

But to Shana's surprise, a smile had crossed Blackfire's lips. "We're fine, Tork'thal. It's just an old friend of mine..."
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosai 5/11/2012, 2:47 am

Gosai was jostling his ship around yet again, these space battles were something new and bizarre to the human dynamo. A scenario where his own powers were less important than high maneuverability and a good laser; this, one might say, was the key difference between the boy and Blackfire. She was a soldier, he was a martial artist. But, he was able to figure out what to do, simply picking another ship and mirroring what moves they were making.

"Did they really say 'warp speed'?" The young man mused, rolling his eyes. "These guys come right out of a sci-fi manga." He chuckled to himself, allowing Blackfire to handle the diplomacy. He realized she might not care for the changelings, but well... facts were facts. Shana was a preteen, Tork'thal was... Tork'thal, and Gosai was the type of person you either loved or hated (usually hated). In the end, he settled for drumming his fingers.

Her deception was pretty good, but the trouble with relying on 'the enemy of the enemy' while acting as a spy? They might want to know what you're spying has uncovered. Particularly regarding military engagements. Way to go, Firey. He thought to himself, wondering how she was going to get them out of this.

Whatever she did, the young martial artist missed it, however, as Alexstrasza's voice interceded in his mind, trying to find the group.

What the heck were you doing, boy!? South Kai's own shout came right after the Goddess' own.

Kaio-Sama? Gosai thought, shutting his eyes. Trust me, if I knew what happened, I'd have already gotten back. Something with wormholes and evil... uh... evilER saiyan empires.

Kid, your life is like a bad comic book.

Gee... thanks. He sighed, falling to the floor as the ship began to rock. "The crap!?"

Oh, right, Alexstrasza's getting you back to your proper universe. Really, it's amazing just how far her jurisdiction spreads. I might have to stick around her world... see what I can learn.

"How is everyone holding up?"
"The more pressing of the damage has been repaired by Nanobots. I have no leaks, though. As long as we don't get into any more dogfights, she'll hold. Gosai? You still alive in there?"

"Yeah, I'm alive. The one I'm worried about is Firey. She wasn't looking the best when I saw her on Vegeta." The Dynamo sighed, crossing his arms over his chest, not bothering to get up from the floor. "Shana, did you learn anything about First Aid in school? See if you can help Blackfire, 'kay?" He attempted to instruct her.

But, the chaos wasn't over.

"Wait, what's this about friendly saiyans now?" The boy yawned, finally sitting up.
Gosai
Gosai
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 5/14/2012, 6:30 am

"This is Omega's ship," Blackfire explained, frowning. Shana could tell that the Saiyan was uneasy about something. Before the child could wonder what it was, the host of lightning swept on. "I'm not sure what he's doing this far from Saiyan space, though." Reaching forward, she clicked a button. "This is Blackfire to Saiyan War Ship. Requesting permission to dock."

There was a small pause before an answer rang out. "Acknowledged. Your request to dock is granted. Please proceed to dock. Fleet Master Omega is expecting you, Commander." Shana narrowed her eyes in confusion. She had known that Blackfire was a Commander in the Saiyan Army, but she had also assumed that the title had been taken away once the Vessel left her home planet. Blackfire looked taken aback by the title as well.

"Um, yes. Thank you, I'm docking now." The Saiyan switched off the communication, leaning back into her seat. "Well, I guess we're docking," she decided.

"Shouldn't we head straight to Frieza?" Tork'thal queried. "You may trust Omega, but I don't. And furthermore-"

"Our ships are falling apart," Blackfire interjected, her voice warning the behemoth of muscle not to argue. "I think it's in our best interests for a breather." Shana could hear Tork'thal grumble angrily to himself, but the host of earth didn't protest further.

The docking process didn't take long, thankfully. Although cramming a damaged ship into a small hanger did take some time, Shana found that her bladder (and lunch) were still in a non-emergency state. The inside of the ship was vast; it was a lot bigger than the host of fire would have imagined. And as Blackfire led the way to the bridge, the girl could do nothing but follow. Several Saiyans rushed around like working ants, tending to engines, barking orders to one another, and other things that Shana could have never guessed.

But when they entered the bridge, the male Saiyan standing before them made her squirm uncomfortably. This was Omega? The scar on his cheek was fresh, no doubt inflicted by Blackfire from the battle she had brought to him when he invaded Earth. But the last time Shana had seen him; his hair had been black, his eyes had been green. And the ferocity of both Blackfire's and his auras had been powerful enough to make the planet tremble in the wake of their fight.

"Omega," Blackfire had greeted the Saiyan curtly. She sounded uncomfortable, as if she were leery of greeting the Fleet Master. But to Shana's surprise, a chuckle had escaped Omega's lips. When he spoke, his voice was warm.

"Blackfire! Come on, is that anyway to greet me? We haven't seen each other in years!"

"It's been a couple of months," Blackfire corrected, quirking a single eyebrow. "And it wasn't exactly a friendly exchange of words. What do you want?"

"Yeah..." Omega's tail flicked slightly. "Sorry about that. I-"

"You could have killed countless civilians!" Blackfire snapped, fire flaring in her amethyst eyes. "You know that humans aren't a warrior race by nature! Just the backlash of a fully flared battle can level an entire city!" She glanced over her shoulder at Gosai. "Well, most of them, of course," she amended.

Omega glanced at Gosai before returning his gaze to the former Commander. "I know, don't go on about it," he droned. "I was just trying to-"

"To drag me back? Honestly!" Blackfire huffed "I'd think you would have known me better than that!"

An uncomfortable silence stretched on as Omega squirmed uncomfortably under the host of lightning's harsh words. It was Skoll who broke the silence. Blackfire's amulet glowed as his deep words reverberated off of the nano steel walls.

"The past is the past. We should concentrate on the here and now. It is good that we ran into you, Omega. You saw the ships."

"Yes." Omega frowned. "What the hell happened? It looks like you tried to take the entire Saiyan Navy on at once." His words elicited a nervous murmur from Shana. His joking guess was frighteningly true.

"It's a long story," Blackfire sighed. "Where is your ship headed?"

"It's not my ship," Omega spoke, grinning. "Surely you recognize this?"

Blackfire glanced around, her amethyst eyes widening suddenly. "Wait," she breathed. "This is-"

"The Punisher," Omega finished, crossing his arms. "The ship that we led with to bring the hammer down upon Avalon. It was our flag ship to punish Avalon for murdering our Overlord."

"Did we ever link the Execution Force to Avalon?" Blackfire asked.

"No," Omega sighed. "But the last I heard, they tried to assassinate you shortly afterwards." A curious look crossed his face. "Did they come after you?"

Blackfire hesitated, before nodding her head. "While I was on Avolon," she started, turning away. "Gosai was there, don't ask me why. But I decided that I was sick of waiting for the navy fleet to infiltrate Avalon borders. I decided to take matters into my own hands." The Saiyan turned away, a shadow crossing her face as she looked out the window towards the expanse of space. "After fighting Gosai several times, I ventured back to Avalon after healing myself. I located the Damaskian spy, Colette. It was then when the Execution Force attacked. With Skoll's help, they fell."
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosai 5/17/2012, 1:01 am

Gosai was more than half asleep (in fact, one wouldn't be stretching to call him 'three-quarters' asleep) by the time his own ship was being squeezed through the docking onto the warship. The sudden jostling of his prone form sent him nearly tumbling back to the floor, looking around suddenly as if to make sure there were no witnesses to the act. When he satisfied himself that he was alone, Gosai rose back to his feet, casually brushing imaginary dust from his sleeves.

He fell into step with the rest of the group quite easily. His injuries were less bothersome after the nap, and his own mechanical parts were beginning to compensate for the pain (did the Doctor include automatic anesthesia with these things?). Blackfire, however, still didn't look too good, and the human boy's attempt to use his arm to steady the saiyan soldier was shrugged off with an annoyed look, leaving the young man to raise his hands in a gesture of supplication.

As they walked a few of the saiyans glanced from Tork'thal to Gosai, and even to Shana, whispering amongst themselves. Huh, never considered the saiyan army much for gossip. The Human Dynamo mused with a chuckle. After the last batch of saiyans the quartet had encountered it was helpful for his mind to de-emphasize how dangerous the species could be.

"This guy looks kinda tough." Gosai spoke aloud at last as the group encountered their 'host'. Well, Blackfire said this guy was a friend, so for now he figured it wouldn't be too bad to trust him. He found himself chortling as Omega's assertion that he hadn't seen Blackfire in 'years' only to be quickly corrected. "Well, to be fair Firey," he couldn't help teasing the whole lot. "that would depend on which planet's year he's going by. If I'm not mistaken Mercury's year is only a couple weeks long."

"...Who is this?" Omega asked after a moment, but quickly pressed onward to studiously ignoring the human as he returned to his conversation with Blackfire.

"Wait!" The Dynamo shouted. "You started a full blown fight on Earth? Waaaaay outside of the Saiyan Empire's jurisdiction? Are you some kind of idiot!? Seriously, what is with your army and international incidents?"

"Will you shut UP!" One of the crew looked away from a bit of technical work she was doing only to pause as her eyes narrowed. "You! You're the one who broke onto King Vegeta's ship! Commander Blackfire was sent to capture you three times! You-you snuck into the women's locker rooms!" She continued, her voice raising in pitch with each new accusation.

"...You... must have me confused with someone else." Gosai asserted lamely, scratching his cheek impassively.

Behind the boy, Tork'thal actually facepalmed, shaking his head and Gosai wasn't sure, but he thought he could hear South Kai laughing. The attention in the room seemed to slowly be dividing between the near hysterical saiyan female and the former commanding officer.

"While I was on Avolon, Gosai was there, don't ask me why."

"I was there specifically to keep hot heads like you from doing what came next. I couldn't care less about the Avalonian lawmakes, I couldn't care less about the Saiyan Empire but what you were planning risked millions of innocent civilians and that I wouldn't allow." The aforementioned human asserted with surprising seriousness.

"But I decided that I was sick of waiting for the navy fleet to infiltrate Avalon borders. I decided to take matters into my own hands. After fighting Gosai several times, I ventured back to Avalon after healing myself. I located the Damaskian spy, Colette. It was then when the Execution Force attacked. With Skoll's help, they fell."

"Aaaand there goes my cover story." Gosai sighed as more saiyans turned their gaze towards the human. "Wait," he added curiously. "I also left you a puppy. What happened to him?"

The question, so out of the blue and so unconnected to any current train of thought actually seemed to catch the Host of Lightning off guard, she paused awkwardly for a moment before turning to look at Omega in expectation.

"That... really isn't important right now, is it?"

"Oh my god you ATE the dog!" Gosai declared.

"I DID NOT!" Omega shouted in return to the accusation.
Gosai
Gosai
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 5/17/2012, 2:50 am

"Listen here you damned-" Omega's anger was bubbling over like a soda that had been shook way too much. Shana found herself backing up slightly. The last time he had that flame in his eyes... Well, it hadn't been pretty. Neither Blackfire or he had escaped that scuffle unscathed. And the destruction from two Super Saiyans warring had left a scar on the Earth big enough to be seen in space. Although Tork'thal had mended the damage afterwards, Shana could not mend the frightening memory from her mind so easily. Thankfully, Blackfire interjected, laying a hand on Omega's shoulder.

"Enough," she spoke.

Omega sucked in a single breath of air. He was visibly trying to calm down. After a few tense moments, he dragged his glare away from Gosai. "Honestly, Blackfire," he growled, "How have you not killed him yet?"

"He's not one to curl up and die easily," the Vessel of lightning answered, smirking. "But I want to know what happened to the Execution Force. I haven't heard any news of them since I left Vegeta-Sei."

Shana squirmed uncomfortably. Blackfire had successfully deflected Omega's anger away from Gosai. But even though Shana had only been around Gosai for a short time, she was sure he would say something that would kindle Omega's anger once more. It seemed like a weakness of the Saiyan race; Shana had even seen Blackfire's rage. Were all Saiyans a ticking time bomb of anger? Tork'thal had told her that the Saiyan transformation was not one that was willed on easily; rage was the fuel to the powerful Super Saiyan.

Before Omega could answer, Tork'thal spoke. "I don't know, exactly. I don't tend to pay much attention with what happens in the universe. All I know is that they managed to target all of Alexstrasza's Vessels, including myself." His beady eyes glinted. "They may have been rigged to assasinate super powers, but they didn't have the right tools to take down a Vessel. In the end, they fell to our elemental control." He turned to glance at Shana. "They even came after Shana. Thankfully, the host of water was there to help her out."

Shana looked at the ground. Silently, she hated that Tork'thal had to bring that up. When the human closed her eyes at night, she still saw her friend laying before her, bleeding out while writhing in pain. Caught in the crossfire, Sarah had suffered a painful torture before one of the squad members put her out of her misery.

"Of course, Blackfire had a bit of trouble with them," he mused, chuckling.

"They caught me completely off guard," Blackfire said, narrowing her amethyst eyes. She pointed to a point below her right breast. "Hit me with an armor-piercing round and collapsed my lung."

"Well, they've quit," Omega said. "Shortly after we locked down Avalon, the assassinations suddenly stopped. If you ask me, that was all the proof we needed that they were working for Avalon. I was surprised when King Vegeta accepted their surrender."

"If they surrendered, then what could King Vegeta do?" Blackfire asked.

"They slaughtered our Overlord!" Omega countered, his voice rising. Blackfire didn't answer, and a heavy silence ensured.

"Where are you headed, Omega?" Tork'thal finally broke the silence.

"Frieza-Sei," a new female voice answered. Shana turned to see a middle-aged Saiyan enter the room. Shana recognized the blue-haired Saiyan. She had accompanied Omega to his little trip to Earth. But the woman's attention was soley tuned to Komand'r.

"Blackfire!" she said shrilly, sounding overjoyed. She lunged forward, wrapping her arms around the lithe host of lightning. "I knew you'd come back!"

Blackfire awkwardly returned the hug, but pushed her away only moments afterwards. "I'm not coming back, Serina," she said. "We just crossed paths."

"Oh." A frown crossed Serina's face. "Well, where are you headed, then?"

"We're headed to Frieza as well," Shana blurted out, speaking for the first time. By the annoyed look Blackfire shot her, Shana guessed that the Saiyan didn't want that information to be public just yet. Shana clasped her hand over her mouth. "Sorry," she mumbled around a mouthful of hand.

"Wow! Omega, we can ferry them over there then, right?" Serine turned a pleading look to the younger Saiyan Fleet Master. But Omega had a thoughtful look on his face.

"Hang on a moment. Three Vessels headed to the same destination? Whatever your buisness is, it's dangerous." As Blackfire opened her mouth, Omega continued. "Alexstrasza wouldn't send three of you if it weren't," Omega growled, fixing a glare on Blackfire. "What's going on?"

"It's a long story," the Saiyan Vessel finally sighed.

"There's four of us, actually." Yet another voice had chimed in. A blonde-haired woman had suddenly flickered into existance beside Tork'thal. With glowing azure eyes, pointy ears, and a tight green tunic and dress that made her look almost like a druid, Shana instantly recognized the host of water. Omega looked shocked that someone had just entered the scene; he flashed a questioning glance at Tork'thal.

"Je'shen!" the host of earth exclaimed. "I thought you were-"

"Already done," the woman answered. After your little adventure into the unknown, Alexstrasza sent me to support you. She wanted to be safe."

"Who-" Omega started.

"My apologies, Fleet Master," the woman said formerly. "I am Je'shen, the Vessel of Water."
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosai 5/17/2012, 6:06 am

"Listen here you damned-" Even in the face of the saiyan's rage, Gosai appeared calm, smiling even. Was it in his nature to be brave in the face of physical pain, or just in his nature to BE a pain? The world may never know. Fortunately, there was no need to discover it today as Blackfire calmed the other warrior down.

"How'm I not dead?" Gosai asked, looking skyward, well ceilingward, with a shrug. "The various deities love me?"

"Somehow," Tork'thal mused. "I think they just would rather wait as long as possible before dealing with you." The comment left the boy surprised, he hadn't expected the snark to come from the behemoth of a Host.

"Ouch, I thought we were friends, Torky." Gosai teased as the conversation slowly began turning towards another set of enemies they had all recently encountered it seemed. The execution force. "Armor piercing rounds?" he asked. "I got something similar, but I wont mostly by being... adaptable." He commented with a grin. "I used my own ship to block their initial attacks, and even turned on the gravitron to throw their aim off at the last second." He grinned, eliciting little more response than a raised eyebrow from several listeners.

But, Omega continued onward, informing them of the end of the EF and his own conclusions on the subject, eliciting another remark from the boy fighter. "That sounds like circumstantial evidence to me; wonder how the saiyan legal system works..."

"Efficiently." Omega asserted hotly towards the human with an annoyed tone before turning back to Blackfire only to again be interrupted although this time not by Gosai. It seemed to be another of Blackfire's former associates charging in to greet the former saiyan soldier.

With a laugh, the Human Dynamo leaned on Shana, resting his hand on her shoulder before contemplating aloud "I wonder why no one's ever that happy to see me?" He mused, allowing the conversation to once again slip past him, a glance towards Tork'thal being his next move.

"Is it ever NOT dangerous when vessels travel? Heck, I seem to get into a fight every few steps."

"I can't imagine why." One of the saiyans rolled their eyes from a nearby navigation center.

"I get no respect." Gosai sighed. "No respect at all."

"There's four of us, actually."

"Guh!?" Became the dark haired youth's rather inarticulate response to the newest voice in the group, it seemed that, as one, the team had turned towards its owner, unveiling the latest female in the pack (unit?) that was traveling.

And while Tork'thal recognized her (as, no doubt, did Shana) and Omega was confused, Gosai himself had only one comment to make, leaning towards the scarred fleet commander to whisper "I saw her first."

Apparently, however, he hadn't whispered quite softly enough as the very next instant he felt Blackfire's chastising fist strike the back of his head, sending the boy toppling over.

"Hey! I'm injured here!"

"Please," the tailed Demi-Goddess snorted. "we both know you barely felt that and I held back a lot."

"Touche."
Gosai
Gosai
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 5/18/2012, 3:45 am

"Um, Je'shen?" Shana had walked over to the beautiful Vessel of Water to tug on her sleeve. The blonde demigoddess glanced down at the human. "Thank you for helping me..." Shana left the sentence unfinished. She hated thinking about it. Luckily, a smile had crossed the medicinal woman's features. She dropped down to one knee so that she was eye level with the much smaller Vessel, placing her hands on the child's shoulders.

"You're more than welcome, Shana. But even if I hadn't come in time, Okibi would have helped you." A small chuckle escaped Je'shen's lips. "My, my, you've grown, Shana. And you've gotten much stronger!"

Shana ducked her head shyly. "Blackfire's been training me," she explained.

"Ah!" The exclamation escaped Je'shen's lips at the statement and she stood up, reaching into a pouch strapped to her side. "That reminds me," she said, rummaging through the pouch's contents for a moment before producing a small vial of azure liquid. She tossed it over at Blackfire.

Curiosity shone in the host of lightning's eyes, but she caught the unlabeled vial. "What is this?" she queried, frowning.

"An elixir," Je'shen responded, digging in her pouch once more. "That should help with your Ki. And here!" Withdrawing her hand, Je'shen held three more vials - one between each finger - and flicked them at Tork'thal, Shana, and Gosai. "That should heal the majority of your wounds," she said, dusting her hands off.

Blackfire flicked her tongue over her lips and discarded her vial. "Omega, we're headed to Frieza-Sei. Can we hitch a ride?"

"I guess..." Omega sounded hesitant. "But I want to know what's going on."

"I'll fill you in on the details," Blackfire asserted, nodding. "Promise."

"Fine," Omega sighed, turning to the pilots around him. "Ensign! How far are we from Changeling space?"

"Forty-eight hours, Fleet Master!" one of the lizard-like aliens answered.

Omega turned back to the group. "Blackfire, you know where your quarters are, already. But.... We're one room short. One of you won't have a room."

"That will be fine," Blackfire dismissed the problem. "Shana can sleep in my quarters." Omega nodded curtly before throwing up a signal with his hand. Immediately, several Saiyans came at his call to escort the group to their rooms.
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum