Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A chance encounter (Aqua v. Gohan)

3 posters

Go down

A chance encounter (Aqua v. Gohan) Empty A chance encounter (Aqua v. Gohan)

Post by Aqua 4/12/2012, 6:33 pm

OOC: Due to a noob mistake I made I am inserting Gohans previous post here.

Gohan pressed his left foot solidly against the olive soil, slightly sliding it backwards. Whilst at the same time being, his opposite leg bent in a specific angle according to how much far the other leg had moved. The popping out grass lashes which were set under his contracted leg, was swaying a bit as it was affected due to the leg's pressure onto land. The teen slowly advanced his right arm forwards, whilst he was backing away his left, to set it next to his waist. The youth opened his both fists to open them into a free palm, yet his fingers weren't completely flat.

The teen peacefully lowered his eyelid to cover up his eyes, as they were closed for a little meditating... As only an endless pitch black scene which had no figure or surroundings was only seen. The boy kept on this position for a few minutes, feeling a warm breeze blow through the horizon, it was good. But this was probably no time for the beautiful thoughts about this place, but it was time for a thing which Gohan had been waiting to do for such a long time.

After the few minutes of meditation, Gohan suddenly shot his lids upwards, to free up his eyes of blindness, turning his eyes into an angry widened expression. The sayian scanned his surroundings for a moment before he had done his coming assault, catching sight of a nearby rock that seemed that is was very fragile to do any attack upon it. This was a perfect moment for Gohan's intentions, which were a few seconds away.

In a flash, before any creature's eyes could notice it, the young warrior instantly changed his direction to the path that lead into the the target (Rock), suddenly letting out a flying boost in order to approach the victim, yet there wasn't any energy to be powered up yet. As the assault was going well as the teen's mind had planned, the youthful boy wasn't more than 1 meter away from his goal, as the sayian rose up his arm to be set upon his poll, transforming his palms to be flattened completely, his thumb sticking to the side of his hands.

The half-sayian instantly slammed the side of his assaulted hands, using his voice tone to establish a loud shout, to heat up himself. As his hand was rammed into the solid material. It had a very simple pain to tinkle onto his palm's bones, but the fighting teen strongly tolerated it. As the target broke into half, both parts had already fell from their position to end up their helpless fall onto the terra. The sayian ended up his assaulting actions by landing into his feet, tiredness had barely got into the very beginning of it, as the assault was easy and very simple. The teen allowed a
tiny pant escape his mouth, it wasn't that easy for a low-class to break a rock in that way.

The teen suddenly felt the clutching snap to strike through his head, there was a power of somebody which was obvious, it got higher every second it came nearer. It wasn't very high as Gohan had encountered before, yet it was still higher than his own.

-------------------
W.C.543

This is my response

Aqua set out from Korin’s tower ready for a day of solitude. It had been a while since she had a day without training, and she intended to enjoy it. The forest surrounding Korin’s tower was lush and green. The Piney smell was almost overwhelming.

Every now and then Aqua would come across clearings of small flowers. Many of them had boulders that were arranged as if someone intended to use them as chairs. She wondered if Korin had done this purposefully, and how many students he had trained in his life time.

A sudden crashing sound caught her attention. It echoed in the distance like a low firework. She hadn’t given much thought to the idea that she would be in the forest alone. Deciding to satisfy her curiosity she moved closer to the sound.

After a small hike she found herself in what looked to be the master clearing. Giant boulders sat spread across the grass. She noticed little bits of debris scattered on the ground. “Hmmm” she muttered quietly to herself, wondering why someone would destroy such a beautiful scene for no reason.

A small snapping of a twig drew her attention to the corner of the clearing. There was a boy standing there quietly. He was much taller than Aqua, with dark eyes and a strong build. He was almost unhuman. She had guessed he was one of the legendary Saiyans she had heard so much about.

The appeared to be looking in her direction and Aqua silently scolded herself for not shielding her power. Knowing she would be spotted sooner or later she decided to take the chance and make her way out of hiding.

She walked slowly, so as not to appear to be a threat to the boy. When she was sure he had seen her, Aqua gave him a warm smile and introduced herself. “Hello,” she said. “I’m sorry if I interrupted you. I heard a loud noise and came to find it. I’m Aqua. I am training with Master Korin in the tower.”

She waited silently for the boy’s response. Introducing yourself to a possible new enemy was not the smartest move, but something seemed different about him. She hoped she wouldn’t be kicking herself for this decision later.
----------------
WC:378

Last edited by Aqua on 4/12/2012, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aqua
Aqua
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 22
Race: Human

https://www.facebook.com/JamieBankai

Back to top Go down

A chance encounter (Aqua v. Gohan) Empty Re: A chance encounter (Aqua v. Gohan)

Post by Gohan 4/12/2012, 6:58 pm

Before Gohan had made another assault of his training, something disturbed his regime, but what was it? Just after the few moments of pondering, he heard the crushed grass steps along this way, somebody was closing in the scene. Yet, the person that was coming this way, had powers. Gohan couldn't be off guard this time, he stood with caution and optimism within him, ready for any threat that was up for quarrel.

The youthful boy could've easily paid attention or looked at the sound source's direction, but it would be better to act if he had heard nothing. But, the steps were closing in as the tone became higher every running second, they were too urgent for him to not pay attention at. As the young teen suddenly face angled his sight to the footstep's sound source, it was a young lady, that was thin from Gohan's sight, she had thin bluish hair and beautiful face lineaments stuck to her face, her sapphire eyes shining impassively as she was much shorter than him. Having a sympathetic smile across her face as she closed in.

The woman paused her movements just one or one and a half meters away from the sayian's spot, the girl seemed to be peaceful and harmonious, but she could be mocking him to have a good chance to assault him, after she had won his friendship , as she spoke calmly as she introduced herself.

I’m sorry if I interrupted you. I heard a loud noise and came to find it. I’m Aqua. I am training with Master Korin in the tower. The girl said as she waited for a response from the sayian, Gohan had half a smile across his face, as he knew that those smiles could have the dangerous waves of ki hiding behind them.

The teen nodded with a response in his comment. "I'm Gohan, I was just training for achieving a Martial Artist, Wait.. You're training with Master Korin?!" Gohan was shocked, he had almost forgotten about the Sensu bean grower, if she did train with Korin so he must've taught her some abilites. So having a quick spar might be a good chance for improvement.

-----------------------
W.C.369
T.W.C.912

Last edited by Gohan on 4/12/2012, 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 40
Race: Half-Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/12/2012, 7:28 pm

Aqua, I've found my post in the Spar Fourm. And if you haven't noticed, we're making a spar in the role play forum. So, you can copy your post and I can copy mine then paste them there so we can continue it there! And this one can be simply deleted! Bingo!
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua 4/12/2012, 10:03 pm

OOC: Oh jeez LOL. I can't believe I did that! I will just move this one to the forum and we can continue on it. I added your old one to my first post. You'll get your credit. :p

On a side note, I have to tell you, you can not sense my Power. There is a move you have to learn called "Ki sense" in order to do so. Don't worry about changing your posts I will run with it this time, but it would be a move I suggest you look into since you like to write about it

Aqua watched carefully as the Saiyan gave her a half smile and returned the greeting. "I'm Gohan, I was just training for achieving a Martial Arti- Wait!.You're training with Master Korin!?” he exclaimed.

She nodded sheepishly. “Yeah, it’s pretty tough but he is a good teacher. You should climb the tower some time.”

She walked over to one of the boulders and perched herself upon it, drawing her knees to her chest. “Were you fighting someone out here? It looks like someone made a mess of the boulders.”

She thought a moment before hopping down from her seat. “You wanna spar?” she said with a grin. “I could use someone to try my new moves Korin taught me.”

Aqua stepped back a safe distance before waiting for an answer. She shook out her hands and her aura flared. The light hues of blue swirled around her. She wasn’t at full power, she wasn’t sure if full power was a good idea at this point. She wasn’t really sure what she was capable of.

Aqua began to gather a small ball of ki into her right hand. The radiating energy tickled her palms, it was a sensation she wasn’t used to. When the orb of energy was the size of a softball she released it in Gohan’s direction. “Think fast,” she said with a laugh. She certainly hoped this would be interesting.
---------------------------------------
WC:231/609
Aqua
Aqua
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/13/2012, 5:59 am

The girl paid full attention at him when he returned his greetings, finally Aqua replied to his unsettled inquiry.

Yeah, it’s pretty tough but he is a good teacher. You should climb the tower some time. The girl said in a rather skittish way.

"Yeah, I miss the old cat!" Gohan said excitedly as he would totally get that done just right after he had finished his coming five minutes spar with Aqua.

The girl advanced onto one of the boulders to be set on, bending her knees onto her bodice.

Were you fighting someone out here? It looks like someone made a mess of the boulders. The girl asked curiously, she seemed to be empathetic for the wildlife.

Gohan felt ashamed to answer her question in a position like this, the Sayian did make a mess of the rocky boulders onto the beautiful emerald terra. He couldn't lie on this as he himself loved wildlife once when he was a kid.

"No, I was just training by making an attack onto one of the rocks, sorry if I messed it up here, I could have gone training in one of the rocky open hills." The young teenager was embarrassed as his face began to give a color of light red.

The girl jumped up from her seat to land onto her feet, standing on the same spot that she standing on previously. You wanna spar? The teen was very surprised as she thought about the same idea, if he had the chance to say yes he could've been ready before that girl was in combat mode.

Aqua moved back into a safe distance, her own bluish aura brushing endlessly around her, making somewhat the same sound tone of splashed fluid.

The girl shook her hands before she blasted an azure ki ball, running this way.

Think fast The girl said with a laugh added into her advice.

Gohan could've simply made an after image and end up behind her, but he can use it for any stronger assault than this simple one.

The teen stood, confidence within him as the ball had already approached his torso.
What was still unknown for the opponent that Gohan had already grew energy molecules into his right fist, to cross it infront of him. Allowing the ball to ram into it, yet it was still fighting him to reach into his chest.

After a few minutes of tolerating half the pain he would've got, if he didn't block anything. The energy flare around his hand grew more until it got larger in size than the blast, Quickly sliding his arm to the side, to throw the ki attack to hit just below the meadow. Making a slight explosion that caused a little dust swaying into here.

Gohan smirked at the ball ending up far away, before he paid attention once again at the girl. She was intelligent and tricky, but that never meant that Gohan can fall for her tricks.

"That was a good one there!" Gohan said excitedly, laughing slightly as this previous attack was fun for him.

As he paused his laughing into a smirking expression, he informed her that he would do his assault as it was his turn. "Now, it's my turn."

The young warrior felt embarrassed to do any physical attacks on the girl, fighting from far distances was good. So he had no choice but to do a ki wave at her.

The youthful boy focused his eyes at the opponent, gathering a yellowish puny ball into his right hand, as the ball got larger in size , the teen's hand were boosted backward, suddenly thrusting it forward to force a yellow ki wave soaring into Aqua, letting the heavy pressure of his palm, attempting for it to blast into her.

The boy narrowed his eyes, smirking at what would happen next.

------------------------

W.C.645
T.W.C.1557

-----------------------
Actions.
1) Block. 50% of attack rating of Ki ball (15/2 = 7.5 -> 8 FP)
2) Ki Wave. +15 FP.

23/201 FP.
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua 4/14/2012, 11:34 am

Aqua watched the yellow wave of spiritual energy tear across the clearing at her. The ground beneath it split into a deep chasm from the pressure, and she knew that it was dangerous. Bracing herself, she brought her palm up in front of her face and then swiped it across her body, making impact with the wave. It reflected aside from the backhand and flew off into the line of trees. As it exploded smoldering splinters and debris rained down all around them.

Her hand was a bit tender from the heat and she rubbed it. Aqua hadn't expected her opponent to have such a high level of skill. It meant that she could turn it up a notch and stretch her legs. Looking around, she saw plenty of objects which could make great tools. Stretching out with her spiritual energy, she encompassed a large boulder and lifted it up off the groundShe had been training hard with this telekinetic trick, her eyes were squinted, gleaming faintly blue with power. With a flick of her hand she sent the boulder hurtling at Gohan.

While he was dealing with that she cupped her hands behind her and began to concentrate. A small electric orb grew between her palms. As she forced more power into it, it swelled to the size of a softball. It buzzed and crackled with kinetic energy. When she could contain it no longer, Aqua unleashed a massive blue Kamehameha wave as she thrust both hands forward.

She wasn’t underestimating her opponent any longer. She meant business.
WC:259/ 868
Aqua
Aqua
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/14/2012, 1:05 pm

As the combative Sayian narrowed his eyes while at the same time, rising the corners of his lined mouth to express half a smirk across his face lineaments. Aqua had easily blocked the attack yet it would be such an apprehensive thing for her to get blasted with it.

As the ashes of foliage and wood rained heavily upon them, yet none had touched Gohan's standing body, the clouds of dust faded away. Noticing that the girl held a massive boulder, hurling it at the teenager's wary physique. The affray was funny for him, it was kind of awkward to see a little thin girl manage to hold a massive rocky boulder and throw it in such a way. Gohan stood, knowing what to do as the soaring rock was nearly on it's way here.

Noticing that the girl stood in a stance of a familiar attack of Master Roshi's or even of his father's, a sphere of lightening energy grew into her cupped palms, as she thrusted her arms forward, letting go of the sphere to transform it into a furious electric wave scuttling this way.

Gohan's plan changed as the Kamehameha messed his previous, but the plan seemed to be working perfectly to avoid both the boulder and the wave at the same time. The sayian had a white flare dazzle around his lively build.

Suddenly, he launched his direction backwards as his back faced the direction he was going into, whilst at the same time observing the boulder nearing too quickly and the kinetic wave just following behind it. The teen smirked once again as he launched his speed even more, the aura getting larger in size and washing even more strenuously, as he suddenly paused infront of a woody part that would hopefully trick the girl easily, the aura faintly fading away into the brushing winds.

Gohan smiled, as the boulder wasn't any more than a meter away, while the kinetic wave was just following after. The teen prevented himself from hesitating to flee away from the attack as he stuck the confidence he had within him, yet he was still vigilant. Finally, the soaring boulder nearly touched Gohan, but he luckily made the After Image technique , attempting to trick the girl and avoid the two previous assaults.

As the boulder rushed into the trees, collapsing some of them into the ground while the wave exploded after into the area, making enormous clouds of dust sway lethally at Aqua's direction. As Gohan tried to appear once again behind the girl, chuckling lightly as he previously wondered will Aqua notice him or not.

-----------------------------
W.C.436
T.W.C.1993
-----------------------------
Actions)
1) Powered Flight, Increased agility +15%. +3 FP
2) After Image. +15 FP.

18/201 FP

Last edited by Gohan on 4/15/2012, 5:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 4/14/2012, 9:00 pm

Gohan,

I need to interject here. You're breaking the Golden Rule of the RPG. You cannot choose the actions of your opponent, nor can you tell them what they can or can't do in your post. Allow me to show you.

Gohan chuckled slightly as his friend didn't notice that he was behind her. AS Gohan could've easily hit her, but he seemed to be playing with his new friend for sometime.

Still, the girl didn't notice him her attention was full at the attack's trail, focusing on the explosion. Gohan planted his fingers on her shoulders a few times, setting his palms onto his lined mouth to prevent any heard laughs as he poked her.

How can you possibly know what Aqua can see or can't see. You're not Aqua, nor do you control her character.

Refrain from doing this. There is a two-strikes rules when it comes to breaking roleplay rules. This is your first warning
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/15/2012, 5:37 am

I'm really sorry, Brian and Aqua. I know I did the common mistake but I never realized that I did because when I was typing the post I was very busy because I was preparing for my friend's birthday as I didn't have the time to think about what to type so I just wrote anything and posted it. I promise I won't do that fatal mistake again.
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua 4/15/2012, 1:24 pm

Aqua was so intent on stretching her new powers. She had not had an opponent she could actually fight without worry of harming them. She was so busy charging her attacks she hadn’t noticed Gohan had a few tricks of his own. While she was concentrating on her assault, Gohan had somehow managed to make a duplicate image of himself. Aqua was not used to this magic; it was a skill she had not yet required. She might not have even noticed, were it for the fact that her Kamehameha went THROUGH Gohan.

As the image of her opponent faded into nothing she was left speechless. “What th-“ Aqua scratched head in confusion. How does somebody just disappear? The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end as she felt a small warm breeze touch them. She turned around and jumped with fright before falling into a fit of laughter. Gohan was standing there behind her with a broad grin on his face.

“Man, that’s pretty cool.” Aqua said. “What’s it called, who taught it to you?” She felt like she had so much left to learn. I wonder if Korin can teach me she thought to herself. She wasn’t expecting a lesson today, but she had certainly been given one.

“Well,” she said after their conversation, “It’s getting late. Korin must be wondering where I am.”
-----------------------------------------------------------
WC: 230/1,098
Aqua
Aqua
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 4/15/2012, 1:42 pm

The little creepy teen observed her as she scratched her head and stated to herself "What th-", Gohan burst out with laughter as the girl re-sighted back at her unexpected friend, the girl glared up with a fright expression across her face, but probably just ended up laughing too.

As they ended up their laughter, the new friend of Gohan's stated before she had questioned him first. "Man, that's pretty cool." The girl said excitedly, she seemed to be eager to know about it.

"What's it called, and who taught it to you?" The girl asked politely.

"It's called After Image, my own dad taught it to me, his name is Goku, and Korin probably well knows him." Gohan stated proudly as he loved mentioning his father.

“Well,” The girl said, Gohan realized that the spar had already ended. "It’s getting late. Korin must be wondering where I am." The sayian had almost forgot, he actually wanted to arrive with her as he wanted to see the cat again.

"I guess so... Hey, do you mind if I come with you?" The boy asked excitedly, he really wanted to encounter the old cat.

--------------------
W.C.194
T.W.C.2187
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua 4/15/2012, 3:08 pm

"It's called After Image, my own dad taught it to me, his name is Goku, and Korin probably well knows him." Gohan said with a look of pride on his face. Aqua thought of her relationship with her parents and felt a small pang in her heart. She wished she had a bond like that with her father.

“Well,it’s getting late. Korin must be wondering where I am." Aqua was just about to leave when Gohan called after her.

"Hey, do you mind if I come with you?" He boy asked excitedly. She could tell he was interested in seeing Korin. Maybe he could even train Gohan.

“I don’t see why you couldn’t come back.” Aqua said with a smile. She lead the way to the massive tower. The walk was silent. Aqua wasn’t sure if it was a bad thing. She figured it was because they both were just so deep in thought.

She had not expected to encounter anyone in the woods, and yet she was walking out with what seemed to be a new friend. Friends were a strange concept to her. Being moved from school to school made it hard for Aqua to make lasting relationships with anyone.

As they finally made it to the tower Aqua prepared for her ascent. She lifted into the air and gave Gohan a devious smile. “Something I forgot to mention, Korin won’t train you if you fly up the tower. You have to climb by hand. Good luck,” she said as she flew towards the top.

As she reached the outer chamber Korin sat perched on one of the ledges. “So you’ve decided to return,” he said with a purr in his voice. “You were gone a while.”

“I met someone in the forest. He followed me back to train with you,” she said uncertainly.

“I saw you had company.” He nodded.

“He said his father was Goku, but I have no idea who that is.” Aqua said feeling a little sheepish.

“He is a worthy opponent, and you will be too. All my students are.” Korin said puffing his fur out in pride.

“Maybe so,” Aqua said with a pause. “But first, we need to talk about After Image.”

Korin let out a throaty laugh as he ushered Aqua into the building. “We have plenty of time, child”

------------------------------
WC: 390/ 1,488
Aqua
Aqua
Champion
Champion

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down