Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kami's Mission: Free the Prisoners of the ice wall

Go down

Kami's Mission: Free the Prisoners of the ice wall Empty Kami's Mission: Free the Prisoners of the ice wall

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/12/2012, 9:33 pm

Yamcha was wandering the frozen wastes of earth near the legendary ice wall, looking for... well, anything and nothing, really. A appointed guardian of earth should know everything that happens in his domain. And Yamcha had been away training for far too long.

He was sent here to find a certain item that has been hidden, he remembered Kami's words well...

Yamcha, i have a task for you. Go to the coldest part of earth and look for a frozen garden. Within there you'll find a cursed man holding a Jar. You are to get the Jar and release the beast inside. Within that Jar is a Makaioshin that has been sealed for 400 years after wishing for eternal youth.

The cursed man is a mage and has this Jar as a treasure. I can't afford for anyone to take this jar and use the beast as a weapon. In short Son Yamcha, Open the Denshi Jar and destroy the beast that comes out. Also destroy the mage so his ice spell can be broken and the people he's frozen can come back to life again

This was part of his training from Kami, and thank goodness. The cold had no effect on him; a thin aura was about his body keeping him warm and safe from the effects of the terrain, a nice trick that kami taught him.

So he wandered the frozen planes in search of anything to end the mind numbing BOREDOM. Boredom that somehow managed to pervade his every action. He was far from his capsule house, but didn't worry much. Earth was a fruitful world, with very unique terrains and enviroments

He passed a foraging snow hog, snuffling about for the rare aphelas root that it lived on. He considered the brute for a moment; a great beast the size of a Sayan pod covered with snow white fur with blue highlights, with a mane almost a foot long reaching down its back and a set of crooked, interwoven tusks the length of his forearm.

The day was calm relatively calm - meaning there wasn't a blizzard that seemed to perpetually cover the ice lands - so it was strange for the normally shy creature to be out and about. He considered it for a moment and decided whether or not to attack. The beasts were normally calm and unobtrusive, but could be dangerous when provoked. He shrugged.

"Why not. He thought to himself while looking at the beast I could use the practice..."

Since his arrival back to earth and his training with the Kais; North Kai and the supreme Kais he had found his powers growing inside him with every passing day; he was stronger and faster than he remembered and was having to hold back by mastering control of his own Ki and Jin.

Yamcha was confident that he wouldn't need it to kill the brute. He stomped through the snow towards it and gave it a great punch in its side. The impact rippled through its body and it squealed in pain. It turned and swung its mighty head in a futile attempt to gore him.

He caught the beast by one tusk and tried to stop its movement, but found he didn't have the strength; The energy he put into his aura to keep him from feeling the cold made his strength plummet a bit. He was walking for awhile out there in the cold maintaining his Ki and that focus coulden't be fully put into his Jin.

Yamcha slowed it enough to step to one side and took a breath, but his hand got caught in the weaving tusks and he shoulder was dislocated with a loud pop, causing him to gasp in pain. He clutched his shoulder and popped it back into place making a loud scream as he did so.

As he did so, the thin film of aura he had to keep him warm got weaker and the Wolf master got cold. On top of that, the beast turned and took a step back, preparing to charge him.

Quickly he cleared his mind of stress and pain and focused sub consciencely on his heating aura within moments, Yamcha didn't feel cold and he was calm and collective once more.

Yamcha now had to deal with the beast. He stepped forward and lashed out with his left arm, catching the creature's eye and gouging it out. He leaped atop its head and began to rain blows upon the soft spot at the base of its skull with the speed of a machine gun. The monster began to thrash and buck, trying to dislodge this painful creature, but the Master of Wolf and Turtle refused to relent.

Strike after strike softened the beast skull until he opened his hand into a blade-shape and plunge it into the beast's brain. The creature stopped and quivered for a moment, before he grasped its brain stem and pulled its out of its head.

The creature's entire body spasmed and it collapsed. Yamcha regarded the knot of gray matter a moment before tossing it over his shoulder.He then jumped off the beast's back, turned and gave it a savage kick before going on his way, rubbing his sore arm.

Some time later he came upon a strange sight; what resemble an energy blast frozen in a sheet of ice. Stranger still it seemed to be pointing to a large cave with statues decorating the front. At least, they looked like statues from afar. Upon closer inspection he found that they were, in fact, living people of various races. Or at least, they USED to be living; being encased in ice could not be good for one's health.

He regarded the cave curiously; surely whatever caused this lived in there. He didn't worry about the cold, but he could still suffocate if ice formed in his lungs. He shrugged; it was better than being bored to death from sleeping in, and it was good practice. He entered the cave.

Stepping into the cavern's mouth he found himself faced with...himself. Thousands of himself. Like a hall of mirrors, countless facets on walls, stalagmites and stalactites reflected his image many times over. He smirked as he took a moment to examine himself as if in a mirror, then moved on. He had taken it into his head to find whatever had made those lovely statues outside.

And if he couldn't reason with it, he meant to kill it. But the cave was a wonder in and of its self, with its perfect smoothness and numerous facets. It was like being inside of a diamond. He wandered aimlessly, stomping heavily to make more visible impressions in the floor. Before too long he came upon a larger chamber and heard a shuffle to one side.

He turned to look languidly and was quite surprised when he found an old man wearing a white robe and hood watching him. He stared back for a moment before the old man turned and waved for him to follow. Having nothing better to do, he complied.

The old man led him to a side room where a small camp had been erected. He sat and motioned for Yamcha to do likewise, but the Wolf master shook his head. He reached into a satchel at his side and pulled forth an aphelas root. He offered it to Yamcha but again the King shook his head. The man raised it into his head and took a bite.

"Who are you, old man and what have you done to these people?" Yamcha asked in a tough tone. The old man pointed toward the general region of his throat which was damaged, indicating that he couldn't speak. Yamcha scoffed. "Do you live here in this cave?" The old man nodded.

Yamcha looked hard at this man, "Does anything else live here?" He shook his head. "Do you know what froze those people outside?" Yamcha asked with conviction.

The old man nodded. "What? Who did it?" The old man didn't move and Yamcha began to grow angry. "Listen, old man, you had best tell me what you know! Do you know who I am!?"

The man seemed to writhe beneath his robes, each movement accompanied by a loud popping sound. Yamcha took a cautious step back as the robe fell away to reveal an insect-like body, like that of a snow wasp. Two great faceted eyes stared at him and the creature's mandibles clacked together.

"Yessssss, I know of you Son Yamcha, Master of Turtle, Wolf and North King. Servant of Kami and student of Korin. I readdd your Minddd. I also ssssaw you admiring my garden; you will make a fine addition. Now...sssstand sssstill...."

The creature exhaled loudly and a cone of snowy, freezing air traveled rapidly towards him. He cursed and spiraled to the side, but the Yamcha still caught his arm. He didn't actually feel the cold its self, but he did feel the sudden weight on his arm as it was encased in a sheath of ice. He snarled wordlessly; he couldn't fight it from afar, but he couldn't get in close with that breath. The thing hissed at him. He made as if to attack, then turned and ran the way he had come, keeping his eyes open for anything that might give him a chance.

He made his way back into the larger cavern and spotted a great stalactite hanging from the ceiling. He smirked broadly; I could use that. He looked to the floor and found a great chunk of ice that had been dislodged from the wall. He picked it up and tested its heft; perfect. He positioned himself across from the passageway in such a manner that the beast would have to pass beneath the icicle. A few moments later it reappeared and hissed at him.

"Deccccided to accccept your fate? Wisssse of you; it will make thingssss eassssier." The mage creature hissed at Yamcha who then replied, "No, I just wanted to get to a wider area."

"Sssseaking to give me ssssome ssssport, eh? Well, well, I believe I'll make you the ccccenterpiecccce of my garden." The young hero smiled and waved it on. He had to tease it beneath the stalactite.

"Come then; you want me, earn me. Otherwise I'll tip over as I freeze you and make you shatter into a million pieces." the mage creature hissed at Yamcha

The beast hissed loudly and stepped forward. It stopped abruptly and looked up at the ceiling. Yamcha cursed under his breath. "Come on you damn weakling! Arrange me with your own... claws!"

The creature hissed angrily and began to advance. Yamcha drew back his arm as if to throw the rock, and the creature came to a stop directly under the icicle. He hurled the rock and, in a stroke of luck, hit the stalactite's base, dislodging it from the ceiling perfectly.

It fell amidts a loud crumbling sound and pinned the creature to the ground, impaling it through the chest. The monster hissed angrily and thrashed wildly about. Yamcha simply smirked and he walked over to it and gave it a vicious kick to the head, resulting in a satisfying crunch.

Yamcha then used flaming aura to melt the ice and looked around the cave. Everyone was melting and comming back to normal. He the spotted the Denshi Jar and picked it up. This is what kami wanted me to take

Yamcha leads the people outside and since he had his scouter on, Capsule Corps transport cruisers came by to pick up the revitalized people as they heard everything that was going on. The wolf fang fist master then spoke to kami telepathically.

Kami, i got the jar. I'm going to throw it into the icy rivers. It'll freeze over and no one will be able to open it again. I don't want to take life, even if it's evil life. Everyone deserves a chance...even evil. At least it will be away from everyone on earth. He's imprisoned in a jar for christ sakes, isn't that enough?

Kami replied in his mind. You passed my test Yamcha, you destroyed the greater of two evils. Very well, throw it in the icy lake and return back to the look out. Yamcha then walked to the river, threw in the jar which froze over solid and after gathering a violet aura about his body, shot back at full speed towards the lookout.

2,104 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down