Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Originality (Yamcha and Sairai)

2 posters

Go down

No Originality (Yamcha and Sairai) Empty No Originality (Yamcha and Sairai)

Post by Yamcha the banned 4/19/2012, 3:12 am

No Originality

Easy Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 1,000 zeni

Capsule Corp has been trying to sniff out a rumored scientist who has some how gotten his hands on the research of the former scientific mastermind of the Red Ribbon Army, Dr. Gero. They're afraid of what this person is going to try and do with it. They have put out a contract asking for a person or persons to come forward and head to the last reported location of this mad scientist. Your job is to go to that research lab and find out where the person is hiding.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Druid Roga was now approaching the lookout. He's done alot of hard druid training and even has a school that named after his trademark technique: The Rogafufuken School. Roga owned this school but he left his blue shapeshifting cat Puar down there to train them in his stance as well as train the instructors and was co-owner of the new school with Yamcha.

He smiled, making a strong foundation in Hercule City. Hercule will thank me one day He thought as he came close to the lookout. As he landed apon the lookout, he wondered where the wizard was and who was majinning people. He fought them in the pendelum room but this was the first time he fought them on earth.

As he stood on the lookout, he spotted Kami standing a couple feet infront of him. "Young Druid Roga, He said with a smile you have done well. Not only have you opened a school in a city of hercule worshipers...you've left your friend with the responcibility to run the school while you train here. What glory you have bestowed apon him. What selflessness devotion to the druid training i have to offer you

Yamcha responded to Lord Kami, the Guardian of Earth, "Lord Kami, i am ready for more training. I feel myself getting stronger and more agile. My energy is at unseen heights a human has never achieved and with my martial arts, my endurance is really strong."

Druid Roga knew he was bragging now infront of the Kami and scolded himself "Forgive me for my prideful tongue my Lord. But I know i can still improve. So what will it be? Sparring in the astral plane, training in high gravity? Going to the past? Fighting against myself? Fighting in high gravity? You name it, i'm ready for it."

Kami looked at Yamcha with a smile. "You like my training on the lookout, but no before you can get to that there's an issue that has to be dealt with, Mr Popo will fill you in with the particulars."

Mr Popo who was standing beside Kami began to speak to Yamcha. "Roga, Capsule Corp has been trying to sniff out a rumored scientist who has some how gotten his hands on the research of the former scientific mastermind of the Red Ribbon Army, Dr. Gero."

Druid Roga then frowned. "Dr Gero, isn't he the creator of all those droids...man...well what was his last location?"

Mr Popo then summons his floating carpet. "Hop on, i'll take you to his last known labratory."

With that, Yamcha got on the floating carpet with Mr. Popo and they both teleported to the abandon labratory.

Yamcha and Mr. Popo were outside the lab. Roga then hopped off the carpet and waved goodbye to Mr. Popo, saying 'Thanks for the ride!' As Mr. Popo teleported back, Druid Roga made his way inside.

He checked the door to see if it was locked but it just opened as the noob turned. (Wow, this place is abandoned.) He said to himself as he walked right in.

He was in pure darknesss until he found a light switch and clicked it on. As the light came on, Yamcha was in for the surprise of his life: Empty tables, floors with dust and dirt on them showing that no one has been here in weeks. Cobwebs overtook most of the room.

Roga inspects every table, but comes up empty, just dust. (Oh wait the cupboards and drawers and shelves)

Yamcha started with the cupboards, going through each one individually. With each open cupboard was a wave of dust hitting him in his face. As much as he hated this, he had to find some sort of clue to where this scientist went. So he continued, seeing spiderwebs within cupboards as dust hit him in the face each time he checked a cupboard.

Now sick of this and glad that was the last cupboard, he decided to check the drawers. As he opened each drawer, more dust shot out of the drawer. Apon looking in after the dust shot out were spiderwebs which dead flies were caught in.

Druid Roga kept going at it, drawer for drawer, finding dust rushing out apon opening and spiderwebs within apon inspection. Apon finding the last drawer, he noticed it had a key lock.

Using his strength, he ripped the drawer open and found an envelope marked 'spare map'. He opened it and pressed a button on his scouter to scan the map. This map showed where the old Red Ribbon base was

The map, now scanned and reading out perfectly in the blue lense of Yamcha scouter; The young druid then gathered a emerald green aura and shot off towards the red ribbon base.

881 words
Yamcha the banned
Yamcha the banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

No Originality (Yamcha and Sairai) Empty Re: No Originality (Yamcha and Sairai)

Post by Sairai 4/20/2012, 9:19 am

“So let me get this straight. The Capsule Corporation wants me… to discover the hideout of some kind of doctor who’s making androids,” Sairai said, a curious and someone skeptical look crossing his face.

“Well, yeah. That’s about the gist of it. So, you want in? They’re hiring anyone and everyone who applies for the job,” the human, a man dressed in a very sharp black suit, said to him, sipping on the cup of tea Sairai had offered him earlier.

“Why on Earth would they want the help of an extraterrestrial being?”

“Well, I suppose the answer could be as simple or as complicated as you want. They didn’t give me any details, but I’d imagine it was because of your reputation in East City. One of our smaller contractors out there noted that you were doing some good work in helping the city become slightly less violent. Is this not the truth?”

Sairai nodded. He had indeed helped out in East City, but for those small bouts of helpfulness, he could hardly imagine it being worthy as a hireling for a corporation that basically ran the world’s tech industry. He couldn’t imagine any ulterior motives other than to get their hands on the android research that the late great Dr. Gero had left behind.

The small being pondered for a moment before responding, “I’ve only heard of Dr. Gero in relation to the combat androids he built some years ago. What can you tell me about him?”

The human pursed his lips for a moment, seeming to try and recall details about the scientist in question. “Well, he was a researcher for a militant organization known as the Red Ribbon Army. Thanks to the exploits of a particularly gifted young man, the entire Army was wiped off the face of the Earth, reduced to nothing but a few stragglers holding on to the dream of world domination once held by the leader of the group. Their power was great, and the androids that they built were nearly unstoppable by any normal means. It would take someone with the power of that young man, someone with a power like yours not to put too fine a point on it, to take them out. It would prove too daunting a task for normal people, which is why we put out the bounty on the man who stole the… ahem… good doctor’s research notes.”

The Changeling nodded in response. He knew that the man was telling the truth, and that if those research notes were to fall into the wrong hands, especially into the hands of someone with the resources and know-how to abuse them, that bad things would inevitably happen. He stood up and shook the man’s hand. “Got a report on his last known location?”

“Outskirts of East City, and abandoned warehouse of some kind. It was a commercial property, we heard that it was under the new scientist’s name and searched it. We didn’t come up with anything, though you might fare better than we did.”

“Let yourself out when you’re done,” he said as he walked out the front door and took off toward the skies, leaving his house behind in a cloud of dust from his take off. The man inside the house continued to sip his tea as the young man headed for the abandoned lab.

“Perhaps I should have warned him that the man is known to have already made at least one Android using Dr. Gero’s plans…” He then shrugged and said, “Oh well, too late now.”

Sairai landed at the abandoned warehouse and walked inside. It looked like someone had already ransacked the place looking for something, anything, to lead him to the location of the being. He checked around himself, his eyes carefully scanning the environment. Broken electrical lines, opened cabinets and drawers, and broken tech were scattered throughout the area.

He noticed a computer, sitting upright and apparently still getting power, hidden behind an overthrown desk. He flipped the desk out of the way and looked at the computer screen.

SECURITY SYSTEM ARMED… ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD REQUIRED TO OVERRIDE LOCKDOWN

He pondered for a moment as he looked at the computer. The security here didn’t seem to be operative, but there was a chance that the computer held some kind of valuable information. He tinkered with the computer for a moment before hanging his head in dismay. He looked through the desk’s drawers looking for a password, but couldn’t find anything. He then sighed and pulled the keyboard out, looking to guess his way into the computer.

A small slip of paper was under the keyboard, and he looked at it with a half smirk. “What simpleton leaves his password right out in the open where anyone can find it?” he asked himself. He looked at the password and typed it in.

PASSWORD ACCEPTED

BOOTING BACK TO LAST KNOWN PAGE

The last known page was a screen with an interoffice mail held up on the screen that noted a few things, such a “desert area,” “old military outpost,” and “prototype 2.0 failure, plans for 3.0 prototype going ahead.” He cocked his head and scrolled through the mail before coming across a particularly interesting little bit of news.

“Remember, the backup map is in the back room. Use the key in the kitchen to find it if you’re still planning to meet up with us.”

Sairai looked toward the door with the pulled open drawers and cabinets and cocked his head. There was a chance that the map had already been taken, but he decided to check it out nonetheless. He walked back into the room and ran his hand along the counter, feeling the rough surface with his fingers idly as he looked for a drawer that looked as though it might have been forced open by another force.

It wasn’t long until he found it. It looked like someone had ripped the thing open with their bare hands. He was disappointed until he saw that the map was still sitting on the table. “Must be someone with a photographic memory or a scouter, then,” he said to himself absently while scratching the back of his head. He picked the map up, looked at it, and stuffed it in a pocket before walking out the door.

“Well, looks like the investigation was fruitful at least,” he said before flying off toward the desert, where he had no doubt he would find this rip off of what he could only assume was a “legendary” scientist. A frown was plastered across his face the whole way.

WC: 1,103
Sairai
Sairai
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 61
Race: Changeling

http://www.infinitedbz.com/t636-sairai-the-soft-hearted

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum