Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My English story

3 posters

Go down

My English story  Empty My English story

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 4/25/2012, 5:58 pm

So this is a story we write but put facts that we find on the internet into it, my country is Italy and my town is Florence. It's 5 pages max 4 minimum, unless we write an alternate then that could be several pages longer. So far mine is just 5 pages in length on word. (It's double spaced)

The day was cool as Sam began to cross the almost water level bridge. His body was sweating from the four miles he just ran. The sun was almost as low as the horizon. Today was the last fun filled day he’d spend before he’d crack down on finding the men, the men who had shot his father down on the side of the street, his father was involved in U.S. military operations.
All of Sam’s life was finding the men that killed his dad. That’s all the mattered to him was that he would find the enemy terrorists that had invaded his hometown of Florence Italy. You see his dad worked over in the United States but him and his mom lived in Italy. There were two other kids that were helping him solve the case of his dad’s death. The two kids names were Jake, and Brian. Their fathers died by the hands of evil that struck Sam’s life. The same group of enemies had assassinated both of the kid’s fathers. Jake’s dad was burned to death with Jake’s mom. Brian’s dad was shot through an office window while he worked with some clients in his other job.
The kids had met each other on a hot summer day. They all ran into an abandoned dump unaware that two other kids ran into the same place. All three boys (15 years old) each had a weapon equipped and they hunted down one enemy, one man that they were chasing. They ran into each other while sprinting after the man. The man had a helicopter waiting for him. The boys were to late, the man got away but they all shared a common interest, killing the men who murdered their fathers.
Sam backed away, ready to go back home as the sun fell and the moon rose. He started to walk over to a small log and placed his left foot upon it. From there he leaned over and tied his shoes. Then he walked down the path that lead to his house. Upon reaching the old wooden styled building he wiped his feet on the rug out side of the door.

He stepped inside to see something missing, yes something felt off. Usually his mom would be in the kitchen making him some dinner. He scanned what he could see of the floor that he was on.

Sam began to call out, “Mom!”
He called out mom for the next 10 minutes, searching around the house. He walked down a strange hall that only led to one room at the end, the bathroom, but there was something off about the hall, an Italy flag laid on the ground, off from its original position. He noticed a something different about the wall where the flag hand hung. Sam placed his hands on the wall and pushed. A loud “Click” noise shot throughout the house. A door had opened up and a light clicked on.

“Wow, this…this…. this could be a clue to my research,” Sam spoke as he walked into the room.

There was a desk that had tons of paper pilled on it with a computer sitting by it. On the walls he saw strange pictures of men all gathered around in strange uniforms. It was the U.S. squad his dead fought in. He walked further into the strange room. He saw shotguns, pistols, rifles, grenades, knifes, flare guns, all lined the floor by the wall.
He turned his head to the p.c. that was still on. There was only the desktop showing on the screen. Sam sat down in the chair in front of the desk and went to work. He opened up the browser that was most common. He searched in the history but all it was clean. He knew something was up so he ran back to his room and grabbed a special disk that would open up the history previously deleted. He inserted it into the computer and opened the program. It worked, al the files had been recovered. He saw several strange webpages such as “Former U.S. marine assassinated last Friday night.”

“No way!” Sam shouted as he violently shook the screen.

The U.S. Marine was his father, but that meant that someone had accessed the computer after his father. Then it hit him, his mom missing, this strange room opened up, the webpage. Sam was being hunted and whoever it was that was hunting him had already found his mom. That’s why the history was cleared.

Several tears rolled down his cheek as he began to pick up the phone and call the two friends. After about ten minutes the two kids came over to look at all of it.

“It looks like some serious stuff is about to go down and all of us are apart of it,” Jake spoke as he cocked a pistol back.

The three teens looked for some more clues, Brian picked up a note on a gun that read:

Meet us in the old junkyard at 6:00 tomorrow, be there or your mom is dead and America is as good as gone.
Signed,

One very mad terrorist
At 5:30 the next morning the three 15-year-old kids grabbed a variety of weapons. Each of them had at least one pistol and one automatic weapon. Each of them also had grabbed bulletproof vests and high quality knives. To protect their identify from any civilians they slipped on black masks and headed out to stop the evil men that threatened them and America.
As they approached the old junkyard they could see tons of dust already in the air. All of them searched the entire yard but there was no sign of anyone.

“It’s 6:05 where can they be!” Sam screamed while letting down several tears off of his face and into the dust.

Brian took a big gulp and started to speak, “Sam…I think I know why…. they aren’t here,”
“Tell me why already!”

“Daylight savings time, it would be 6:05 if they didn’t add the savings time in the middle of the night, it’s 7:05 right now, I’m sorry Sam,”

By now Sam’s fists were clenched and his face was a place where fish could live and his breathing was heavy, even though there was no clear answer Sam knew it, he was now an orphan.
Sam began to rattle off some Italian words, “Perché proprio a me che cosa ho mai fatto per meritare questo,” (Which translates to, Why me, what have I done to deserve this!)

Last edited by Dabura on 4/28/2012, 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

My English story  Empty Re: My English story

Post by Goku 4/25/2012, 8:43 pm

Dark red. Not easy to read bro.
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 4/25/2012, 11:11 pm

Sorry, it actuly looks fine on my computer. I guess old people can't handle it. XD I kid Brian, I kid
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OldVegeta 4/26/2012, 6:36 pm

No, dark red is harsh yo. Try fo some lighter colors dawg. Fo shizzle. Word.
OldVegeta
OldVegeta
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 4/26/2012, 8:06 pm

I can't read it either, bad bad choice of color. Just leave it white.
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content