Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Souls. (Alberdyne ~V~ Dabura, Spar)

2 posters

Go down

The Lost Souls.  (Alberdyne ~V~ Dabura, Spar)  Empty The Lost Souls. (Alberdyne ~V~ Dabura, Spar)

Post by Alberdyne 4/27/2012, 7:32 pm

It was well into the night, and Alberdyne Cormyr was restless.

On a Thursday night, in late April, the youth found himself dreadfully alone in the Cormyr Household. The rigorous studying program that the Kanassans set up for their psionic warriors was an intense one. Basically, there was little chance for friendships and other such relationships. With his family largely away on their own personal affairs, Al felt the emptiness of his household. Within his room, there was a single light source that was generated from a glowing orb. Kanassans were able to salvage some of the technology of their ancient ancestors, but much of it was lost to the savagery of the PTO. Al was doing his usual research into the teachings of the great prophet, Alkiti, when he finally finished for the night. The powers of the mind were an extensive field. Al constantly trained, as did most other youths his age, and the elders of his people. Many threats plagued the mind from all sorts of different realms. Some were physical threats, others were not. Al was aware that there were many places in the Astral Plane that were extremely dangerous to the untrained mind. Amongst his peers though, Al was a highly skilled psionic in his own right.

Al felt a faint humming energy flowing from the astral crystal in his possession.

A glow from the astral crystal signified that it was ready for use. Al knew that he wanted to have his next adventure. Gathering his equipment, and double-checking the sharpness of his sword, Al smiled. All was ready. In a constant state of preparation, the Kanassans feared another invasion from the PTO at all times. It made them a stalwart, but paranoid lot. Al knew that because he was a Kanassan. Though his people were not the native reptilians, or the other configurations of Xeno's, he was still a Xeno. His people just wore a different name was all. Kronith. Al walked over to the astral crystal and laid a hand firmly upon it. As that happened, he closed his eyes and felt the rush of energy pulse across his body, shutting his physical mind down. When the physical mind fell asleep, the psychic awareness awakened. Al felt a pull towards where he was meant to be, only he was taking a direction to one of the far more dangerous spheres of the Tree of Life. Al knew where he was being summoned to without even having to say it. The Underworld. A plane of existence where the souls of the lost lurked. Al knew those realms were the most dangerous of all, and should be tread upon quite carefully. An inexperienced Kanassan could have his very soul consumed.

When Al stood up next, he knew he was in The Underworld. A living entity of it's own free will, The Underworld was a soul consumer. Lost were everywhere, and they could be communed with through an ancient Kanassan art, but Al would much rather have avoided them. It seemed clear to him, that something powerful was calling to him. Al drew the sword he had purchased for himself and shifted his center of gravity. After that, he started to walk across the scorched earth. It was hot, but it wasn't an unbearable heat. It seemed like he was on a rocky field of cracked earth. Overhead was a swelling of soul energy. It created mysterious wisps and effects of light that clung to the ground. There was a smell of intense sulfur in the air. Al grimaced a moment but got used to the smell. Nearby, was a group of souls that were simply just floating around, and further ahead was a rocky outcropping. He pointed his astral crystal to that structure, and felt a tremendous energy source in that general direction.

He began to walk.

WC=643
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

The Lost Souls.  (Alberdyne ~V~ Dabura, Spar)  Empty Re: The Lost Souls. (Alberdyne ~V~ Dabura, Spar)

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 4/27/2012, 9:04 pm

Dabura sat in the field that he always meditated in. It was the only place he could call home, for he had less then 5 days left of this torment. The fact that he was born dead had always bothered him. The demon's mind regathered all at the same time, for Dabura was about to face a fight, one that would severely help him increase his power before unleashing hell among earth.

Quickly and fiercely he shot up and off of the ground and he landed on his feet. He walked over to a sack that contained several items he gathered from the other world helpers he massacred. He pulled out a item that was pointy and purple-ish. It had 5 spikes coming out of a base.

"Alright, time to find someone worth battling," Dabura spoke as he searched on a strange planet that seemed to have very powerful warriors, Kanassa.

His noticed that several people on Kanassa had these Astral Crystal's but there was one that Dabura seemed to take a liking to. It was a proud and brave warrior that had a good heart, one that he wished to not kill but to battle. He focused on bringing the Kanassan being to a realm that would be acceptable for fighting.

"Ah, the area in hell, a soul realm," Dabura spoke, "This will be perfect,"

The demon king clicked that idea into the Crystal, immediately he began to fade away slowly, he noticed that the new opponent faded much quicker then Dabura. Oh well, Dabura thought as his image started to fade much quicker.

To not have his eyes destroyed from the summoning he shut his eyes tight and opened them a few seconds later. He saw hell it'self, the burning lava around a small area of solid rock, then he saw him. His opponent looked ready for a good battle, and that was what Dabura was planning on giving him.

"I summoned you from you planet of Kanassa to fight me, I was born here in Other world. I really need a good fight before I unleash rage upon Earth and begin my reign of horror. I want to see how well you can fight so I insist you make the first move, Xeno," The demon king told the Kanassan

Dabura then aligned his body straight and shut his eyes, waiting for the warrior to make his move.
W.C. 401

Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

The Lost Souls.  (Alberdyne ~V~ Dabura, Spar)  Empty Re: The Lost Souls. (Alberdyne ~V~ Dabura, Spar)

Post by Alberdyne 4/28/2012, 5:12 pm

Al walked forward for a short time, keeping his eyes darting from side to side.

The Lost Souls were a neutral force that knew no alignment to any Nation or World. Al was weary, in his mind he was in a danger zone. Threats could pop up at any moment, and his fierce Kanassan training kept him ready to face whatever came his way. Then, an ominous voice caught his attention. Al turned towards Dabura and sighed. What is it with these guys? First that idiot Yamcha, then this guy. Dabura made a fancy speech about conquering and typical bad-guy stuff. Shaking his head, Al could see the tremendously glowing energy with his psychic powers. He felt a burning in the air, that got somehow hotter. A fallen one, huh? The Kanassans had terms for the various things that appeared in the Astral Plane. Fallen One was a loose term that referred to several races that were actually native to the negative areas of the Astral Plane. Al narrowed his eyes. He knew that the Fallen Ones were extremely dangerous, and should not be underestimated. A portion of the back of his mind suddenly thought to flee from the obviously superior opponent.

However, Al kept a serious expression on his face. The Fallen One was instigating the rules of the match, and had challenged the Kanassan to a duel. But even with the Omniverse, can I possibly defeat him? Readying his sword, Al took on a normal combat stance. His legs were in a modified horse-stance, , bent at the knees ever so subtly. His back was straight, and his shoulders were broad. The wind carried Al's dreadlocks with it, making him look every bit the wild savage he was. Even with the baggy clothing he wore, his armour, the symbols naturally etched on his body were still visible. They were a modified form of the ancient Kronith symbols, part of the Cormyr strain. Al's eyes remained narrowed, and he wore a serious, grim expression on his face. Recalling some of the tales of The Fallen Ones that he had heard in his training, Al knew he was in for it. Even without any formal Ki Sense powers, Al could tell that the creature before him was strong. I am bourne from the Otherworld. Al repeated what the creature had told him over and over in his head.

This is not good. But I mustn't allow him to break my spirit, or allow him to write my story for me. Feeling his muscles get knotted, he was getting ready to spring an attack towards Dabura as he normally attempted. However, his instinct told him to take a step back and approach the creature with far more caution than normal. When Al decided a valid plan of attack, the corner of his mouth was pulled upward slightly in a half-smile. He kept his eyes on Dabura, weary of the creature's power. Making certain that he would not agree to anything that the devil would tempt him with. Power. Money. Love. Fame. The Fallen Ones were able to manipulate their victims with great skill. In a small way, Al envied that power. As a Kronith, he had a distinct knowledge of what it meant to be different. He wondered just what sort of trials that Dabura had gone through to get to where he was now. He is very powerful, I have to give credit where credit is due. But I must stand my ground. There were weapons all around Al, furthermore, Al held a weapon.

But the key was Al's mind. Al's mind was the most impressive weapon he possessed. With that weapon, he could forge his own story away from the legacy of Michael Cormyr. When Dabura spoke Al attempted to analyze every bit of information that was presented. I was summoned!? Why me, and not, my Father? Al shook the doubt from his heart and returned his attention to Dabura. "I am the son of Michael Cormyr." Al began. "My name is Alberdyne Cormyr, I am a Kronith. A son of Kanassa." Al became more and more serious as he spoke. "You honour me by allowing me to go first, Fallen One." Al let go, and released the full might of his golden ki. Once powered up, he took flight, and hopped several paces up and off the ground. He hovered there, still holding his sword. The tip of the weapon was pointed to Dabura's general direction but Al knew the truth. The sword was only one aspect of Kanassan combat. The mind was the weapon. Concentrating on a nearby stone that was roughly six inches in diameter, Al levitated it off the ground with the power of the mind. When that happened, he used the telekinetic powers to throw the well formed stone at Dabura's general direction. Al kept a respectful distance from Dabura the entire time of the exchange.

~Actions~
1-Readied Sword.
2-Flight and Hover off of the ground.
3-Telekinetically hurled a rock at Dabura.

WC=838
Alberdyne WC=1,481
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 4/28/2012, 11:22 pm

Dabura was quite surprised at the guts of this Kanassan. His words echoed in the demon king's ears.

"Quite a nice speech, now that I know more about you you'll be easier to kill," The demon king licked his lips with anticipation.

He could feel the tension starting to make a foundation.Dabura watched as the Kanassan got his sword ready and started to fly up a little. He was ready for a punch or Ki blast but instead a rock not far from Dabura cam flying at him. Of course, it was telekinetic powers that he was using. The thought process of figuring out the ability was being used took too long and the rock did hit on his right side . Although the blast only forced him a couple of inches to the left he could feel a tremendous shock flow through his body. Lucky for Dabura he had learned to take the pain.

Dabura stood tall after taking the last blast of rock to the side. His lip went up slightly and his clenched teeth was exposed.

"You may have caught me off guard with that attack but I have something else planned for you," Dabura angrily spoke.

Dabura pulled back his arm and charged up a Ki-blast. His eyes stayed focused on the Kanassan warrior. He could feel his energy starting to drain but it only had drained a little bit. He forced his energy out of his body, firing it at the man who was about 15 feet from him. The Ki-ball sped toward the man named Alberdyne. He could feel this one may cause a decent amount of damage. Dabura shut his eyes knowing it didn't matter. He opened his eyes after five seconds of being closed, it didn't matter to him if the blast hit or not. The demon king had anther blast waiting for the Kanassan. Dabura pulled his finger back so it was pointing behind him. After he was able to build up enough ki he fired the blast directly toward Alberdyne. The air contained to much dust from the last attack to see exactly what happened. Knowing that the dust would take too long to settle he decided to go for anther attack. This one was a new attack he learned. It was a special attack that used a force of ki. He raced quickly toward the Kanassan and as soon as he was close enough he fired a very fast punch, upon mid air he shot a wave of ki around it. Dabura waited for the punch to hit, that's if it hit

Actions:
1.) Ki ball +15 FP
2.)Ki beam + 15 FP
3.) Kiai-ho +35 FP

65/208 Fp
W.C 432
T.W.C.832
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 5/1/2012, 10:02 pm

Good, my attack connected. Al started preparing another volley of psychic powers, but his opponent had other ideas instead. As Dabura attacked, Al's eyes went wide for a moment and his pupils diluted. He stared at the incoming ki assault and for a moment, had a flash of his battle against Jeraph. That warrior had also used intense ki-based attacks against him. All that Al could do was brace himself and tighten up his stance with a basic guard. He raised his sword quickly placed it at a clean, forty-five degree angle directly in front of himself. It wasn't the best possible block, but, it would do. He flared out his power with Ki Control, and his aura burst out shining brilliantly against Dabura's dark aura. Al felt the burning heat of the incoming attacks, and as they came, Al felt the outer layer of his clothing and skin slowly burn to ashes. The ki had intense heat, burning with the fires of the netherworld itself. He growled out loud when the attacks all connected. Closing his eyes, he felt the attack connect and a brilliant explosion radiated outwards from the dual combination of Dabura's attacks, and Al's own ki.

When the explosion was about subsided, the last part of the attack came in. Al was burnt, badly. He had third-degree burns covering a large portion of his body, and pain burning through his very atma. (Soul) Al kept it together though, his time and training on the astral plane had afforded him at least that. Clenching his hands around his scorching weapon, he opened his eyes just in time to see Dabura coming at him like a freight train. Al knew he could not evade Dabura as he was, instead, he did the most insane thing he could think of. He struck back. Timing his skilful counter with the preciseness of a dying man, Al ran towards Dabura's incoming attack. He knew what would happen next, in fact, he counted on that fact. When Al moved in his counter-movement, he was already focused on the weapon in his hand. It was a last-ditch, fail safe maneuver. When he released the psychic powers on his sword, there was a faint glow around the weapon, and Al threw with all his might, which was considerable. The wild-man yelled as he launched the sword with a psychokinetic based attack.

He aimed with the power of the mind, and hoped beyond hope to stab Dabura right where it would hurt the most. Through your black heart! Once Al felt the release of his weapon to the cold abyss, he was comfortable with his fate. Do your worst. Al felt his boots crunching against the glass-like scorched earth. As his boots were sinking into that surface, he could hear the glass cracking beneath his impressive weight. If his counter would only connect, he would have a fighting chance. In the meantime, he was having a hard time focusing because of the burnt damage that he was facing. His skin smelled cooked, and the intense heat from Dabura's dual-pronged ki attacks scorched the air a few degrees hotter. Al was having a hard time breathing with the fire in his lungs. His veins pumped car acid by then, and his clothing was in tatters. He hated knowing that this creature would ultimately best the young Kanassan warrior, but he would not make it easy for him. I'm taking you with me, foul beast! When his sword was airbourne, he could hear the sharp steel with his warrior's training. It vibrated through the air, sending cold resonance with the intent of cutting a black heart.

The very tip of the weapon came bursting through the cloud of ki-energy. It was art. Al knew. In a way, the two warriors had sealed themselves to their very fate, treading across the grounds of the unholy place. The very outskirts of the underworld itself were all around them, and the souls of the lost had turned to look at the disturbance of radiant ki's. Both light and dark ki's were flaring out of control and attracting dangerous things. Al knew, and he wondered if Dabura would know being a resident of this foul place. Letting those thoughts pass through his mind as he waited to see the results of the counter attempt, he grinned and yelled at Dabura. "Come get me if you can, monster. I will show you what it means to be a Kanassan warrior! Your reign of terror ends, here!" Al kept a fierce, determined expression on his young face that made him look dangerous. The wild-man's, symbols on his body glowed with the same hue as his tremendous ki-energy. Augmented by the equipment he had on his person, Al's ki was impressive for someone of his power level. Clearly dwarfed by the monster known as Dabura, but not to be underestimated. Not by a long-shot.

WC=844
Alberdyne WC=2,325

~Actions~
1-Took Ki Ball+Ki Beam, tremendous damage+3rd degree burns.
2-Countered Kiai-Ho? by launching the sword with a Psionic Powers attack (+5 FP for Psychic Powers)
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 5/2/2012, 8:39 pm

Dabura's fist was so close to the face of the one called Al. Dabura had full faith in this attack, but the opponent knew what he was doing. The sword the Kanassan held came flying toward Dabura, this was not a pretty sight. The speeding sword impaled him right where his heart was. The wound stung as it went deeper and deeper in. The demon king stopped dead in his tracks, he grabbed the handle of the sword and started to pull it out.

"AH!" The demon screamed as the sword finally popped out of the new bleeding chest.

He threw the sword to the ground and held his chest with his hand.

"You are quite the fighter, much like the one called Yamcha," Dabura spoke, "Yamcha had incredible skill when i fought him in my past life, but you are different,"

The demon king could feel his chest get worse and worse as he spoke. He took bigger and bigger breathes. After about a minute the pain stopped and the blood clotted. Dabura's face grew a wicked smile. He took off speeding at Alberdyne starting to charge up a ki attack, anther Ki ball for the records. Dabura imagined those words being spoke by an announcer. He watched as the Ki ball sped at Alberdyne, the Kanassan .

W.C. 218
T.W.C. 1050

Actions:
1.) Ki ball +15 fp

80/208
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 5/7/2012, 6:32 pm

His flesh smelled like burnt bacon left too long on the stove. Al had rarely felt such tremendous agony in his life. At that moment he knew he was quickly running out of options in general, but he stood strong and fearless. His chin was held up and his serious expression was locked upon the form of Dabura. It is very powerful. I let my guard down, damn, there is very little I can do here. If he attacks again... Al knew that his psychic powers was the key to his very survival. His sword was flung off to the side, but not out of complete reach to the Kanassan. Expanding his mental prowess, he summoned the sword to his side. After that, he rotated the weapon through the air. Flipping tip to tip, it was the last act of a desperate man. When Dabura's ki sphere came well within striking distance, Al intercepted it. However, it was already too late. There was another vast explosion as the finely crafted blade cut through the ki sphere. Al growled out loud, he knew he was defeated. More ki burst from the explosion in a blast, and Al felt the pain of his burns once more.

Falling to one knee, he reached out for the weapon he had purchased what seemed like a lifetime ago. His hand hurt when he moved it, and he wrapped scorched fingers around the handle of the weapon. Struggling, he pulled the sword with all his might, sliding it across the burnt ground. Then, he jabbed the sword into the ground. He held the sword in place to use as a balancing point. With what strength the Kanassan had left, he barely managed to will his body to stand. His face was contorted with the agony that he felt. His eyes contained the fury of his soul. Only a few other times in his life had Al felt so helpless as he had at that precise moment. Yet, he still stood. Kanassan, come back with your shield. Or on it. Al remembered the old Kanassan saying. It was enough to fuel him for one last attack. He recalled the few words that Dabura had spoken to him, and he knew that Dabura had to be stopped. He could not allow the demon to accomplish his goals. With that thought in mind, Al attacked.

He moved his sword to a forty-five degree angle, the tip pointing downward toward the ground. He suddenly ran towards Dabura, and swung with a low spiraling, a standard sword-slash, and rotated the weapon forward. It was supposed to be an attack aimed at the demon's mid-section. He hoped to high heaven that the attack would connect, or else, Al was completely doomed.

WC=466
Alberdyne WC=2,791

~Actions~
1-Used Psychic Powers to slice sword through ki sphere, and explode it. Took more damage. (+5 FP)
2-Attacked Dabura with a standard sword-slash.
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 5/8/2012, 6:54 pm

With a sudden burst the sword that Dabura pulled from his chest made impact with his Ki-ball. Once it hit it, the ball explode where it was at. smart Kanassan. He watched as the mighty Alberdyne still was able to rise to fight. Even though Dabura had caused a moderate amount of damage the Kanassan still stood strong. The demon king could he was not going to give up easy, and being a strong warrior himself he respected that.

He knew if he could show the Kanassan that he could truly grow stronger and more powerful then one day he could stop all evil then Dabura would have a worthy competitor one day.

The sword had made exact contact upon his chest, again. If Alberdyne wasn't quick,strong,and proud warrior then the blade would've been deflected. Dabura's entire body felt like it was on fire, the pain had seeped into his head, arms, legs, and even bones. This may be a true, fighter the king he was looking for. Even though he was still in pain the demon king wanted to test out his Bakurikimaha for the first time. He tossed his hand out and used his other one to grab and support it by holding onto it. As soon as enough ki was charged he fired the death ball toward Al, knowing warriors weren't made from sugar spice and everything nice.

Soon the battle would be over and Al may be the one standing.
------------
W.C. 247
T.W.C.1,297
Actions
1.)Bakurikimaha +32 Fp

112/208 fp
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberdyne 5/12/2012, 1:56 pm

(Short post, but it's a conclusion after all.)

There was a blinding flash of light, and then heat. Pain. Al distinctly remembered feeling more pain before he awoke in his bedroom where the whole situation began. Sitting up in bed, he yelled loudly and placed a hand on his forehead. Holy crap that was intense. Who was that guy, really!? Al kept his eyes closed, and steam swirled off his body. In some ways it was like a dream, in others, it was completely real. Al immediately got up out of his bed and screamed loudly, letting out his animalistic nature. Thankful that he was completely alone, he felt his chest rising and falling rapidly. He was still in tremendous shock after the battle ended. I just lost. I did my best, and I still lost... Al saw that his sword was still on the floor near to him and had a distinct glow that he had never noticed before. Curious, he wrapped his fingers around the handle of the weapon, and lifted it up off the ground. Demon's Blood... Al had heard of the substance before, it was capable of altering many things. As a substance, it had many mysterious properties worthy of a detailed analysis.

Al's eyes seemed to reflect the glowing weapon, but for the time being the substance was beyond his control. He rotated the sword, and walked over towards the scabbard, sheathing it in. Once he heard the click signifying that the sword was locked in place, Al felt very hungry. As if he had never eaten before. He decided to go hunt something in the fridge, and make himself a good meal. I lost... Al thought as he made his way to the kitchen. That just means I'll have to get stronger.

FIN.

WC=300
Final Alberdyne WC=3,091
Alberdyne
Alberdyne
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down