Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegeta vs Greed

2 posters

Go down

Vegeta vs Greed Empty Vegeta vs Greed

Post by OldVegeta 4/27/2012, 9:37 pm

Vegeta carried a certain swag that he'd been working on as he ascended the space above Korin's Tower. Before his fight with Gohan a few days prior, he'd become accustomed to living as a higher than average citizen, rather than a blueblood; rich, well known, and powerful. But certain changes had grown to life within him, starting with his attitude in general. He'd begun to treat Korin differently- with more disdain than annoyance, half ignoring most of the Cat Hermit's chides and focusing instead on the bits he could use to his advantage...That, of course, was just the start. His posture had taken on that of a prince once more, and his language was reverting to a more regal reservoir as well.

As he landed on the lookout some thousand feet above Korin's tower-topped hovel, he recalled the cat's most recent chides, and the frustration Korin had displayed at seeing them not work.

"Princess! I think I found another tough opponent for 'ya. Lucky for your royally lazy arse, he's at the Lookout just above my tower. Or is that too far for you?" The Cat Hermit had emphasized too far, using a fake and poorly constructed girlish whine to mock Vegeta. The Prince, however, displayed a very simple response staring down his nose at Korin, scoffing, and leaving without any further acknowledgement. Korin had launched a long winded chain of verbal assaults as Vegeta left, probably hoping to infuriate the Saiyan Prince into displaying his true power, but to no avail...Except Vegeta's delight, which seemed to be pulling through much more often than usual.

The prideful prince strode down the walkway Kami's Lookout provided, his boots producing an echoing clack! as he moved. As usual with his modern stance, one hand rested on his hip, where a pocket would otherwise be, and the other hung in a seemingly lazy daze, though it was packed full of energy for a quick defense. Vegeta could sense multiple powers in the Lookout- two seemed ancient, while others appeared to be younger and of varying races. One in particular stood out, being full of a latent power while pushing out a knowledgeable feel.

A lot like Gohan...but it seemed to be lacking in the Saiyan Halfling's rage.

After a moment, a black, rotund being stepped through a rather large pair of doors before Vegeta, giving a slight bow, which the Prince returned with an ever so slight nod, indicating he felt he was far better than the petty genie-like being greeting him. Which he probably was.

"Would you be the fighter Korin sent me looking for, Lamp-dweller? Or would that be one of the others up here?"

"Ah...You'd be Vegeta, then," the Genie spoke- though he seemed to chew on the Prince's name, as if it was an indicator of power. "You must be looking for Greed...I'll fetch him," the Genie concluded. Vegeta gave a slightly deeper nod at this, crossing his arms for the wait.

---
WC: 498
OldVegeta
OldVegeta
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Vegeta vs Greed Empty Re: Vegeta vs Greed

Post by Greed 4/27/2012, 10:22 pm

Master Popo came to get Greed in middle of his training. Greed looked at the genie with a smirk look on his face while he was whipping the sweat off. Greed asked the genie.

"What can I do for you Master Popo?'' As he walked over to put his shirt and jacket back on. Master Popo walked over to Greed to tell him why he was disturbing is training.

"There is a young man name Vegeta here to see you out side. He wants you to come outside to have a chat with him. Greed was eagerly waiting to see Vegeta outside, he rushed through the door to see what stands before him. When Greed got outside he sensed a power greater than his own. Greed stands before Vegeta with a smile on his face. Greed bowed to Vegeta as a form of greeting. Greed asked Vegeta,

"What can i do for you my fine fellow?'' While he was standing there with his hand scratching is head with his right hand, as he tryed to figure out why would Vegeta would want to see him and who is this Vegeta guy. Greed stands there with his hands in his pockets to wait Vegeta's response.

WC:204
Greed
Greed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by OldVegeta 4/28/2012, 5:29 pm

Vegeta stared up at the stars- which were easy to see, even in the daytime, from Kami's lookout- and wondered how his fellow Saiyans were doing. Was his father concerned with the fact that the heir to the throne could have died? The prince imagined not, though it was an amusing thought, especially considering his plans to return in the near future.

"What can I do for you, my fine fellow?"

Vegeta blinked, turning his gaze to a black haired fellow before him. What little he'd learned about different kinds of Ki signatures from Korin told him that this was a Xeno of some kind- what he knew about power levels from the Saiyan Military told him that this Xeno wasn't exceptionally strong, compared to himself. What was Korin's deal, then, sending Vegeta to fight such a petty commoner? Was there something hidden inside of this 'Greed' fellow?

"I was sent up here-" Vegeta paused, gesturing to the area around them to emphasize just where 'up here' was, then continued, "by Korin, the Cat Hermit, to do battle with you. I don't quite understand why he'd send me to fight someone with as little training as yourself...But I'd imagine there's some secret about you I'm supposed to discover. So...If you're prepared, I'm here for a spar." For once, Vegeta sounded almost...Respectful. Maybe it was just the fact he was distracted by reminiscing, or maybe he was being more cautious than he had been with Gohan. After all, pissing that particular fighter off had proven to be a bad idea.
OldVegeta
OldVegeta
Sensei
Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed 4/28/2012, 8:51 pm

Greed stood there staring at Vegeta with excitement. He smiled at him and nodded.

"I am well prepared to spar with you Vegeta. After all, what do i got to lose." Greed was getting ready for the spar with Vegeta. Greed walked down the stairs to take his stance."I am ready when ever you my good sir." Greed could not wait to get the spar on. "But before the spar begins, tell me about your self Vegeta. I would like to get to know who I am sparing with." But Greed knew he was about to spar with a well trained fighter. Greed knew he might have to give it all he had. But for now he will have to wait and see.

WC:123
Greed
Greed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down