Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Character - Edward Elric

2 posters

Go down

Custom Character - Edward Elric Empty Custom Character - Edward Elric

Post by Edward Elric 4/28/2012, 10:11 pm

Character Name: Edward Elric

Age 16

Race: Xeno

Appearance (Picture Recommended:) Custom Character - Edward Elric Aayyyhhhh-albums-my-fav-characters-picture116824-edward-elric

Starting Location: Earth

Biography (150 words:) Edward was born on a distant planet in the eastern galaxy. He was a member of a family of six before the disaster struck. The planet the race inhabited was dying very quickly and could not be saved. They had to move to another planet or face death. Edward was the only of his family to make the trip because of the oxygen shortage. Every other member of his family had a secret vote to see who should get the rest of the oxygen. They never told him that they were out of oxygen until it was too late to save them. With the last bit of oxygen barely lasting long enough to make it, he flew into earth's atmosphere with extreme speed landing into an ocean. Being lucky enough to find a few teenagers that were close by, he told them he needed a place to stay and they took him in as a brother. They got to know each other very well within the time he stayed there and tested each other's strength often as to see each could defend themselves. Although he recently moved to a nearby shack he still visits them often and has their spars. With the memory of his family that died on the trip, he will not let it be in vain.

Attributes:

You start with 50 as a base for each attribute and have 200 attribute points (AP) you may distribute amongst them.

Strength: 75
Agility: 125 (with Xeno +25)
Ki: 150
Endurance: 75

You start with 50 technique points (TP). What abilities will you start with? Buster Cannon

How did you find this site? Friend

Were you referred to this site, if so, who referred you? Greed

Please post a link to your wiki username/profile: http://infinitedbz.wetpaint.com/account/Ed_Elric

Roleplay Sample (250 words): Muttering few words of thought to himself while traveling down the rugged rode, Edward keeps his face toward the ground to keep the bright rays of light out of his eyes. He has been traveling the rode around an hour or so when he notices something peculiar within the brush. After coming withing around thirty feet of the object he notices it is actually a person. He walks over and nudges the young man slightly. The waking man noticing the stranger staring down at him blinks in confusion and nervousness.

"Where am I?" The young man asks.

Edward smiles slightly and replies "Just within the brush off the side of the rode right outside this here city. Come stand and follow me within the city and tell me the last thing you remember, it is getting late."

The young man stands and smiles weakly.

"My name is Tawjie by the way. Whats yours?"

"Edward."

Tawjie stands with the help of Edwards hand. They slowly walk to the city looking for the nearest shop to sit, converse a bit and eat a meal. After asking for directions to the nearest food market and finally making it there, they buy some food and sit on a bench.

"The last thing I remember." began Tawjie, "is that I was wandering the city asking for a few coins to feed myself for the night. I had a man tell me to go away and mind myself. I asked him once more but he just walked off. After that I walked to my normal spot where I lay down to go to sleep. I went to sleep and woke up to you standing over me."

"That is weird." They finish their meal and part ways, Edward giving Tawjie enough coin to feed him for the next day.
Edward Elric
Edward Elric
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Custom Character - Edward Elric Empty Re: Custom Character - Edward Elric

Post by Goku 4/28/2012, 11:09 pm

Accepted.
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff