Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Character - Dynaon

4 posters

Go down

Custom Character - Dynaon Empty Custom Character - Dynaon

Post by OldBardock 5/9/2012, 9:16 pm

Character Name: Dynaon

Race: Pure Saiyan

Appearance (Picture Recommended:)

Custom Character - Dynaon 10f0sp1

Starting Location: Frieza #79, my friend.

Biography (150 words:)

Dynaon was a Saiyan born under parents residing in the Planet of Lunos. Lunos is one of Vegeta's moons, a getaway for the Saiyans that did not agree with the motives behind the battle that would start the Saiyan-Tuffle War. These Saiyans were banished from the planet, and would have been killed if they did not use the Tuffle's technology, who were friendly to these peaceful Saiyans. They would station on one of the moons beside Vegeta, one that would never emit the Blutz Waves required to become an Ozaru.

Dynaon was trained in the ways of the Lunosian, somewhat like the Saiyans but they would keep peace within their top objectives. Soon after he turned the age of 18, his home planet would be invaded by these people known as the Cold Army, and they would try to take over the planet. Dynaon sacrificed his loyalty to the Cold Army to try and spare his planet of such a grave fate, and he was taken to Frieza #79 to become a soldier under the Planetary Trade Organization. He now spends his days as a simple soldier at the PTO, but he would hope that one day he could see his parents once again.

Attributes:

You start with 50 as a base for each attribute and have 200 attribute points (AP) you may distribute amongst them.

Strength: 75
Agility: 125
Ki: 75
Endurance: 150

You start with 50 technique points (TP). What abilities will you start with?

Solar Flare
Detrimental
You bring your hands to the side of your face and use your ki to generate a blinding flash of light. It scorches your opponent's eyes making it hard for them to successfuly defend themselves. Decreases your opponent's Agility and Endurance by 30% for 3 actions. May only use once per battle.
Attack Rating: 2
Actions: 1
FP Gain: +18
Prerequisites: None
Learning: 50 TP

How did you find this site? Cherri.

Were you referred to this site, if so, who referred you? Cherri~.

Please post a link to your wiki username/profile: http://infinitedbz.wetpaint.com/account/ssj6jared

Roleplay Sample (250 words): (This is an RP I did recently on another site.)

It seems like the gravity on this planet is finally loosening up…

Bardock through a few practice punches to the air as he did some solitude training on King Kai’s Planet, sweating up a few drops that fell to the ground with intense breathing paired along with it. Although he had trained in higher gravity than ten times, there was something about this planet that just wasn’t cutting it.

He recently touched down on this small rock in order to receive training from an esteemed master of Otherworld, King Kai. He wished to learn in the same way his son did, and considering that his son was one of the strongest men in the universe, it was blatantly obvious that this master would not disappoint.

Yet, he had done nothing but do solitude training while King Kai was simply in his house, sitting on his chair and reading magazines. Bardock was growing tired of the fact that he wasn’t able to learn anything new, and he had already been on the planet for about an entire week!

It only took a few seconds of irritation in thinking about it to cause the warrior to outstretch his arm at the house and shoot out a small orb of energy at it, causing a hole to be formed on the top of the spherical building. Out of sheer shock, King Kai came running out of the house to look at the damage done by the Saiyan.

”Oh, what the hell?! Did I do something to you?!”

”You haven’t been training me like I was promised! Excuse me if I’m getting fucking pissed!”

King Kai looked over to Bardock with an irritated look, but it soon calmed as he walked over to the warrior. He smiled and pointed his index finger to the air, a simple hand motion to start off his talking.

”Fair enough, I will train you. You requested that you were taught like your son, right?”

Bardock gave the large, blue man a slight nod before he would continue.

”I can teach you how to use the art known as ‘The Fist of the New King.’”

Bardock was a tad confused at this. He had never heard of such an art, and it didn’t sound like anything that Kakarot had used in the past.

”A more popular name for it, that I created, is the Kaioken technique.”

”Kaioken?”

King Kai cleared his throat before beginning to explain it.

”Yes, it is an all-powerful technique. You focus your body’s latent energy into your center, and concentrate very hard. If done successfully, you can use the Kaioken to boost your speed and power to immense heights!”

Bardock liked this technique. He could always use a nice boost in the middle of a fight, and he was a master with Ki. He was thinking that this technique was going to be a snap to learn.

”But be warned…”

Bardock looked to King Kai with a questionable look. Of course, there was going to be a catch to such a technique. A world like this would not have such power without consequences.

”This technique requires concentration , Bardock. If you were to break your concentration in the middle of the Kaioken technique, your body would be greatly damaged, and you might just lose the battle.”

Bardock gave a slight nod. He could understand such a consequence, but all he would have to do is make a little space between him and his opponent so he could pull off the technique. Now the Saiyan was ready to learn this new technique, in hopes that he will be able to hold his own better once he returned to Earth.

”Though, before we begin our training, I do have a favor to ask.”

”What do you want?”

”I saw a technique you used on Earth against some of the soldiers. I cannot remember what it was called… The Scarlet Gauntlet?”

”Yes, you got the name right. What of it?”

”I wanted to know if you would show me this technique, so that I might be able to learn it.”

It honestly surprised the renegade that a high up martial arts master would want to learn a technique of his.

”Why would you want to learn it?”

A slight blush came over King Kai’s face as he scratched the back of his head, a small snort exiting his nostrils in an embarrassed flush of emotion.

”Well, I figured if I’m teaching you a technique, it’s only fair if you give me a new one! I haven’t seen a technique like yours in ages, it’s very unique.”

Such a compliment from a martial arts master was indescribable.

”Alright then… Watch me.”

Bardock opened his right palm and began to let the energy flow from his center. His translucent aura spiked up around his figure as his power rose to the heavens; he could hear the souls weep at the sight of his immense strength. His power would begin to flow up to his arm, causing him to groan a little in pain. This technique was not always an easy one to pull off, and the gravity was not helping him.

He finally got his energy to go to his palm as he formed a small crimson orb of pure energy within his hand. Bardock could feel the energy flowing through him as he crushed the orb in his hand, causing small shards of energy to spin around his arm. The shards then began to mold to his arm, almost as if they were magnets of opposite ends, attracted to one another by no bounds.

The shards let off a white glow as they began to form something new, his Ki fortified weapon. A long pointed attachment would form on his elbow while his knuckles glowed with crimson spikes on the ends. His gauntlet surrounded his arm with a small chain around the surface of it.

This was his Scarlet Gauntlet.

”Very… very nice. Now, let’s see if I can’t learn it, shall we?”

He quickly sprang forward and landed on his face, but he let out a snort, laughing his ass off at his own idiotic movements. Bardock could not help but laugh with the blue man.

Maybe this wasn’t going to be so bad after all.

Last edited by Jared on 5/9/2012, 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Apparent AP Problem.)
OldBardock
OldBardock
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Custom Character - Dynaon Empty Re: Custom Character - Dynaon

Post by Khaos 5/9/2012, 9:31 pm

Starting Attribute Points to distribute are 200. As a Saiyan your starting strength is automatically 75, plus what ever you distribute to it from the starting AP
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 38
Race: Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by OldBardock 5/9/2012, 9:53 pm

Well, I was adding up the bases with the points I distributed. Makes it a little easier to recognize the stats. I have edited it accordingly.
OldBardock
OldBardock
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Trunks Banned 5/9/2012, 10:03 pm

It should be a minimum of 100 for every stat but strength that would be 125
Kid Trunks Banned
Kid Trunks Banned
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos 5/9/2012, 10:06 pm

Jared your base stats are

Strength: 75
Agility: 50
Ki: 50
Endurance:50

Now you have 200 points to distribute to these. Its not 200 to each but 200 divided any number of ways into each. So upon joining the max stat you could have would be strength at 275 but that would leave the other three stats at 50...
Khaos
Khaos
Champion
Champion

Character Info
Level: 38
Race: Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by OldBardock 5/9/2012, 10:20 pm

It seems I did misread, I don't know where though....

Edited.
OldBardock
OldBardock
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku 5/11/2012, 11:07 am

Accepted.
Goku
Goku
Staff