Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join form for the xeno warrior Guy

3 posters

Go down

Join form for the xeno warrior Guy Empty Join form for the xeno warrior Guy

Post by Piccolo 1/20/2012, 8:07 pm

Character Name: Guy

Race: Xeno +25 to agility

Appearance (Picture Recommended:) https://2img.net/h/i84.photobucket.com/albums/k11/NFLNBAMLB/dbzrpgchar.jpg

Starting Location:Earth

Attributes:

You start with 50 as a base for each attribute and have 200 attribute points (AP) you may distribute amongst them.

Strength:90
Agility:120
Ki:100
Endurance:90

You start with 50 technique points (TP). What abilities will you start with? Renzoku Kikou Dan

Were you referred to this site, if so, who referred you? Found site by google

Please post a link to your wiki profile:http://infinitedbz.wetpaint.com/account/avg5c

Background (150 words:) His name is simply Guy, his real name is way too long so he shortened his name to Guy. A xeno rookie aiming to join an elite fighting force finds himself locked on course for the small blue planet earth! After being humiliated in the rite of passage to join the elite fighting force, Guy decides that he is not strong enough to join the ranks of the elite fighting force. Our hero decides that he must travel through out space to seek out martial arts, weapon masters, and Ki masters to gain knowledge to strengthen his abilities. During his journeys he hears tales of a warrior that has defeated villains such as Prince Vegeta, the monstrous Frezzia and many more. Guy thinks to himself “If I can learn from this warrior just imagine the strength I can acquire.” As time goes on Guy visits planet after planet in search of this legendary warrior. After many failed attempts, Guy learns on planet Namek that the warrior he is looking for comes from a small blue planet named earth! He heads for earth with adventure waiting just around the corner.

Roleplay Sample (250 words:) It was a beautiful night the earth's sky lit up with stars above. The people gazed up watching a star shower but little did they know that one of those stars was a space pod falling towards the earth.
“Look a falling star.” said the animal man that resembled a dog. “Do falling stars have flames coming from the back and look like UFO's.” commented a old man. A small explosion went off as the space pod hit the ground creating a creator. A crowd gathers around the crash site wondering what just hit the ground. “Dudes, look it's a space pod.” a generic looking young man said. “Didn't this happen years ago in some city? Then the city blew up because a really tall and short alien were evil.” some one noted.

Slowly the space pod opened, a figure slowly exits from the pod. The xeno yawns and stretches his arms out above his head. “Hi my name is way too long to pronounce you can just call me Guy. I'm looking for this really powerful warrior can any of you point me in the right direction?” The crowd frighten and confused begin to scream and run away shouting “The aliens have come to enslave us all!” “Don't run, I'm not here to enslave any one.” Guy said confused by the whole situation. Guy activates his scouter searching for power levels to his surprise the scouter was indicating strong power levels all over the planet. "I don't believe it this planet is full of incredible power levels. New course of action seek out and train under every warrior that I can locate."

Last edited by avg5c on 1/21/2012, 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posting link to wiki)
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Namek

Back to top Go down

Join form for the xeno warrior Guy Empty Re: Join form for the xeno warrior Guy

Post by Izon 1/20/2012, 8:53 pm

Welcome! A couple of things you can do on this to help get yourself approved.

1. You still have 25 points you can move to your stats.
2. go to www.wetpaint.com and register an account. Then after that, post the link to your profile on there so that you can be invited to the character roster which is a wiki on wetpaint so that you can do character updates.

but otherwise everything looks great. When Trunks gets back, we'll get you approved and added.
Izon
Izon
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 56
Race: Demon

Back to top Go down

Join form for the xeno warrior Guy Empty Re: Join form for the xeno warrior Guy

Post by Goku 1/21/2012, 5:40 pm

All set. You're added.
Goku