Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purging Planet Frieza (Shana's Adventure)(Hard)

2 posters

Go down

Purging Planet Frieza (Shana's Adventure)(Hard) Empty Purging Planet Frieza (Shana's Adventure)(Hard)

Post by Shana 5/29/2012, 10:25 pm

"We should get going." Shana looked up from marveling at the fang she was holding as Tork'thal approached. However, his beady eyes were not on her. Instead, the behemoth of earth was speaking to Backfire. "We've gotten what we've came here for, so I'll contact Alexstrasza and she'll-"

"We can't leave yet," Blackfire interrupted. "We've already ran into Vengeance! Re'shaln wants his hands on that Fang. Once he knows that Vengeance has failed, he'll be sending in more Voracious Eaters to recover what has been lost." Shana shivered inwardly at Re'shaln's name. He was the previous deity of darkness. But after assimilating the powers of both the god of wind and light, he had become a powerful spawn of chaos, spreading his Voracious Eaters across the galaxies like a plague. It seemed like the Conclave were the only warriors powerful or brave enough to face the rapidly growing threat.

"I'm aware of that," Tork'thal stated bluntly, crossing his massive arms. "But Vengeance is Re'shaln's right-hand man. He's the strongest of the Voracious Eaters. And we've defeated him. I'm pretty sure we can handle anything else he throws at us. We don't need to tarry around here anymore!"

A spark appeared in Blackfire's eyes. "Sure, Tork'thal. Let's leave! Then what happens? Voracious Eaters will run rampart on Frieza! This may be a home to a brutal race, but there's still innocents here! We need to be preparing for that, not arguing about leaving!"

Shana glanced uneasily at Blackfire and Tork'thal. She had never seen the two Vessels argue. But after the battle with Vengeance, it was obvious that tensions were high. Tork'thal glared at Blackfire for several moments, then sighed.

"You're right," he admitted heavily. "But what about Shana?"

"She stays with us," Blackfire answered. "After all, she is a Vessel. She needs to be out on the field with us if she is to learn anything, right?"

Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Purging Planet Frieza (Shana's Adventure)(Hard) Empty Re: Purging Planet Frieza (Shana's Adventure)(Hard)

Post by Game Master 5/31/2012, 6:32 pm

There conversation was interrupted suddenly, not by one but several very loud explosions. Looking out a window, one would see that a large portion of a building near the group had suddenly and violently exploded. A few other sections had smaller affected areas but the damage was just as severe.

At nearly the same moment, a few large power levels suddenly came into existence among the populace of the city. If one felt closely enough, they could sense that other smaller aura's were extinguished in rapid succession. The powers they felt dying out were obviously either not combat ready, or were civilians due to the weakness they felt.

Many alarms suddenly sounded, ringing in the ears of the Conclave members present. Most of the city was bathed in a red light. Just what the hell was happening all of a sudden? Was this due to the Voracious Eaters, or was this simply coincidence. The answer literally appeared before them as people began to flood into the Hanger. They ran like death itself was after them, and it might as well have been. The larger ki signatures were in tow, not far behind. Soon the group would be under attack as well, but now the hanger was filling up with people, some running smack into the group.

Shana was knocked to the floor by the sudden surge, and a moment later, a noticeable difference could be felt near them. An enemy disguised as a Xeno had pushed her over and then raised it's power to expedite it's escape. If she were to look at her hand, what really just happened would be very clear. The fang had been taken from her in her moment of confusion and the chaos caused by the destruction.

The group now faced a dilemma, To try and give chase to and find the culprit who snatched away their hard-earned relic or to stay and keep the people inside the hanger from being slaughtered. Either way, it would be a race against time as the ki signature moving away was obviously very fast even as it cut down those in front of it.

Options:
Protect the people
Go after the Fang of the Ancients
Split the group. (There is no guarantee of success of any of the above options, and splitting holds the same risk.)

WC: 356
(( Be sure to keep up with your word count ))
Game Master
Game Master
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Purging Planet Frieza (Shana's Adventure)(Hard) Empty Re: Purging Planet Frieza (Shana's Adventure)(Hard)

Post by Shana 6/2/2012, 4:40 pm

Shana glanced at Blackfire, opening her mouth to respond. But before a word could be formed, explosions rang around the hanger. Shana instinctively ducked as they rocked the entire building. In the sudden chaos, screams could be heard as civilians scurried away like ants. Changelings were barking orders to each other as they struggled to organize themselves.

"And that just happened," Blackfire growled as her amethyst eyes flickered back and forth. The Saiyan stood her ground against the surge of civilians that fled, but Shana was not as strong. As they slammed into her, Shana soon found herself falling to the ground. Instinctively, she curled up, rolling to avoid the stampeding crowd's feet. A heavy hand grasped her collar and dragged her back to her feet. Gasping for air, Shana could only nod her thanks to Tork'thal.

"Shana!" Blackfire raised her voice over the screams and yells. "Give me the Fang! I don't want it lost!" But as Shana reached for the pendent, a feeling of dread closed in on her. The Fang was gone! But when? How? She looked back up at Blackfire, but the Saiyan already had her eyes narrowed in annoyance. "Really?" she asked, sounding exasperated. The Saiyan glanced at Tork'thal, but the behemoth of earth hadn't responded. He was peering through the chaotic scene with careful beady eyes. "You had to lose that already?" Blackfire muttered. The Saiyan swept on before Shana had a chance to defend herself. "Je'sheln!" she called towards the host of water. "Take Shana and go pursue the thief. Tork'thal and I can handle ourselves here!"

Je'sheln nodded before taking Shana's hand in her's. "Let's go!" she ordered before dragging Shana away to the exit.

"W-where are we going?" Shana asked, picking up her feet to keep up with the host of water.

Je'sheln didn't slow down, but swiftly explained. "I'm an enchanter, remember. I may not be able to sense our thief's power when this place is so clustered, but I can follow the necklace." Shana frowned, but said nothing. Soon, fresh air greeted the two Vessels as they exited the hanger.

"Are you sure they went this way?" Shana asked doubtfully. It was quiet outside. Too quiet.

"I'm sure," Je'sheln nodded, taking off. Shana had little choice but to follow. The host of water was putting out a surprising amount of speed; even with her wings, Shana found it hard to keep up. "Here!" Je'sheln exclaimed, falling from the sky. "Lower your power," she instructed. "I don't want our guest to know we're here." Shana closed her eyes and let her body relax. Soon enough, she felt her power drop to a much less noticeable level. Je'sheln nodded then turned back.

"Je'sheln..." Shana murmured. "Where are we?"
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master 6/3/2012, 8:41 pm

Despite the swiftness of the host of water and Shana, they never got sight of the individual besides a silhouette as he murdered his way away from them. Bodies of various Xeno's and Changlings littered the floor. They had to fly and hover to keep up. Eventually they came outside, but most would have rather not seen the scene before them.

Dozens of Vora were spread over the street as they chased after many different people. A small group could be seen fighting them off and moving into one of the less damaged buildings. There power levels being a fair amount, they seemed to be able to handle themselves. Of course, they were mostly comprised of Saiyan's which probably helped their chances greatly.

They did not however, stop the other Vora that did not directly get in their way, and they continued to cut and slay their way around. There skin looked blackened but besides that the two were moving too quickly to get a good look. They dropped to the ground in what appeared to be a garden of sorts. Strange alien plants grew, a blue-hued grass covered the nutrient rich dirt underneath. It was strange, but very beautiful.

"Je'sheln..." Shana murmured. "Where are we?"

The host of water wouldn't have a chance to answer, as a large power level suddenly revealed itself. He walked forward with confidence as he called out to the two. "I'm afraid if you're looking for that artifact, that it's already been passed off. I'm here to make sure you do not follow." His voice sounded distinctly human, even charming. As one looked at him, he appeared to be nothing more than a human. His black hanging down a bit over his ears and eyes. He wore a white long sleeve shirt and a comfortable looking pair of blue pants. If it wasn't for the massive killing intent one could feel inside of his fairly strong aura, he would seem out of place. The bodies of Xeno's laying at his feet made sure to tell the tale. He was dangerous.

It was made more so clear when he gave a distinct and very disturbing smirk. It showed his teeth, which were not normal at all. They appeared more like a line of thick needles with razor sharp sides. They were covered in blood, and if Shana was to inspect the bodies of the fallen innocents and soldiers around him, she would notice the large bleed holes from where he bit straight through them. His fingers were adorned with a similar amount of blood, from his razor sharp finger nails. They were elongated and looked more like claws.

“We have what we came for, and frankly I'm kinda a bit satisfied with my meal for the day...why don't you vessels just go back to alexstrazza so I don't have to gorge myself more on your flesh?” he said, sounding no more sinister than a common guy on the street in tone. His words carried weight though. He felt confident he could kill them, and that the Fang have been recovered successfully.

Options:
Attack him with Shana and let Je'sheln go after the artifact.
Attack him with Je'Sheln and let Shana go after the artifact.
both of you attack him head on.
Both of you try to get around and away from him.

(( to be clear, this would be a real battle, and you could die in it. The more turns you spend fighting, the further the artifact goes. If you plan to try to get around him with both of them, it would require great Roleplaying as to how you would handle that.
GLHF))

WC: 517
Total:873
(keep up with WC, seriously.)
Game Master
Game Master
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shana 6/6/2012, 9:58 pm

Shana never got an answer. Not that it mattered much to the young child. Because before both Vessels, a nauseating sight was shown. Multiple corpses of Changelings, Saiyans, and other aliens that Shana could not have hoped to recognize were strewn about the clearing carelessly. They sported sinister gashes that told of a terrible fate. And in the middle, a man stood. But with the waves of evil energy flooding off of him, the human host of fire knew that he was no ordinary man.

"I'm afraid if you're looking for that artifact, that it's already been passed off. I'm here to make sure you do not follow."

Je'sheln sighed ruefully. To Shana's surprise, the host of water seemed more annoyed than intimidated. But she said nothing. The unnamed Voracious Eater continued. “We have what we came for, and frankly I'm kinda a bit satisfied with my meal for the day...why don't you vessels just go back to alexstrazza so I don't have to gorge myself more on your flesh?”

"Of course you will..." Je'sheln grunted, crossing her arms. She turned to Shana. "I'm going after the artifact. Our mission was to keep the fang from the Changelings, but our objective has changed. Can you handle the Vora?"

Shana looked at Je'sheln in surprise. "M-me?" A tremor of fear fell down her spine.

"Um, yeah?" Je'sheln answered. "You have fought a Vora before, right?"

"Uhhhh..." Shana trailed off. She wouldn't have called it much of a fight. Truth was, she would have been destroyed by the rat-like Vora that Je'sheln was referring to. It was only by an intervention by Maragai that she had managed to survive. The Vessel of water must have sensed Shana's uneasiness. (It wasn't that hard to spot. The girl looked about ready to pass out)

"Look," Je'sheln sighed. "You're stronger than you realize, Shana. That's why Alexstrasza chose you as a Vessel. This Vora is weak; you'll be able to beat it. Besides... it's not like you'll be fighting alone, is it?"

Shana looked down at her gateway as it flared to life with a crimson glow. Okibi's voice came out, deep and foreboding. "That's correct. You'll do fine. Besides, it's your duty as a Vessel to stop the Vora. It's why the Conclave was formed. You'll need to take up your duties eventually."

There was a pause as Shana looked at the cracked and burnt ground beneath her. Blackfire would have told her the same thing. The Saiyan had trained her for endless days and nights in brutal one on ones. Even when Shana had been unable to even strike the female Saiyan, Blackfire had persisted. She owed it to her to show results. When the girl looked up, her eyes were hard with determination.

"I'll do it," she declared.

Je'sheln smiled. "Good. Good luck!" The Vessel of Water began to lift off the ground, but paused. Reaching into her sleeve, she produced a trio of vials filled with different colored fluids. "Here," she said, handing them to Shana. "These may come in handy."

"What are they?" Shana asked, furrowing her brow as she took the elixirs.

"Okibi will know. Just listen to him and you'll do fine." Those were Je'sheln's final words. Ruffling Shana's black hair with one hand, she shot off at a speed that rivaled Blackfire's and vanished. Shana watched as her speck disappeared into the horizon before turning her brown gaze upon the Voracious Eater.

"Shall we?" she asked.

"Oh yes..." Okibi growled, his voice reverberating through the air. "I've been restless for so long. Finally! A battle!"

TWC of Shan: 1377
Shana
Shana
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down