Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Shrouded in Pink (Buu Easy Adventure)

2 posters

Go down

A World Shrouded in Pink (Buu Easy Adventure) Empty A World Shrouded in Pink (Buu Easy Adventure)

Post by Super Buu 6/1/2012, 6:02 am

The blackened night sky flashed as lightning took its toll on the wastelands. The rolls of thunder that followed awoke the sleeping terror, Buu. The demon had been in a deep slumber for months. The world not missing him in the least bit, but now it was in for a rude awakening. Buu pushed himself up to his feet and started to stretch. He extended and twisted his upper torso, and with each rotation of his body loud pops began to emit. The popping of his joints were almost loud enough to cover the rolling thunder that bombarded the skies.

The very embodiment of chaos was now ready to display his special type of terror to the world once again. What was once forgotten would now be remembered. A sadistic smile took over his blank face as he started to hover off the ground. Now floating about thirty feet off the ground the demon leaned forward and blasted off. He lacked a destination and a care for what he would come across. The only thoughts that he had were to revive the despair and agony that laid in peace in the minds of the innocent. The earthlings had nothing to fear or that's what Buu believed, and he wanted to remedy it.

What would be the best way? Now that was a great question. It was a question that the demon hadn't thought much about. He only sought to destroy. That would be the best way. Taking down a town would surely bring news of his reawakening, would it not? His smile widened as he looked down on the world searching with great anticipation for the best town.

WC:278
Super Buu
Super Buu
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: Awesome
Race: Demon

http://dbza.host56.com

Back to top Go down

A World Shrouded in Pink (Buu Easy Adventure) Empty Re: A World Shrouded in Pink (Buu Easy Adventure)

Post by Game Master 6/6/2012, 1:43 am

The lightning, as it etched zig-zags through the darkened sky, lit up the clouds a bright blue. But one singular flash bathed the entire wasteland in an amethyst light. The miniscule Xeno wizard had gravely miscalculated his teleportation, appearing ten feet above the jagged mesa. With a squeak he plopped onto rock, his tome flying from his hand. Pieces of parchment and paper scattered about, the wind picking them up and fluttering beyond reach.

“Raygel Rats,” he said as he stumbled to his feet, dusting himself off. He had wrinkly yellow skin and bulging eyes. His stature was half of a small man, if that.

Rubbing the few wisps of black hair on his chin, he gazed up into the sky, looking for his prize. “Where are you Majin Buu? The prophecy said you would be here.”

A line of rose colored light streaked past him, kicking up cloud of dust that caused the wizard to cough. The dreaded sense of the creature's spiritual energy caused the hair on the wizard's arm to stand on end. There he was, the greatest demon to ever be born from the depths of the Demon Realm. The only creature to have caused the gods themselves to quiver in fear.

The excitement!

A amethyst sphere shimmered into existence around the wizard and he took to the skies himself, trailing after the pink demon. He couldn't keep up the speed, but he did manage to get within range so that he could be heard.

“Majin Buu! Wait!”

Options:

1) Speak to the Wizard
2) Keep on Flying
3) Kill the Wizard

WC: 270
Game Master
Game Master
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

A World Shrouded in Pink (Buu Easy Adventure) Empty Re: A World Shrouded in Pink (Buu Easy Adventure)

Post by Super Buu 6/6/2012, 4:41 am

Soaring through the blackened sky a strike of lightning was drawn in the sky and flashed with a fierce boom of thunder. This flash lit the earth below him giving him site of an oddly dressed man. Buu once with thoughts of destruction and mayhem, now had been overwhelmed with confusion. [/i]What person would be looking for Buu?[/i] The single question that bombarded his thoughts. He thought briefly on the subject and decided to act.

The demon stopped and faced his follower. "What you want with Buu? Buu don't know you!" Buu questioned the man with a rage filled voice. Buu hadn't felt this confusion over such a minuscule human. Buu studied his possible opponent in a more in depth way.

An amethyst aura surrounded his being, an odd hat upon his head, and a spellbook in his hand, all these things could mean anything to Buu. This wizard could be another Babidi, a man that wanted to control pure chaos. Mystery shrouded this man and Buu wanted to remove that shroud, now!

"Tell me your wants human. Buu wants to know what prophecy you were talking of. What is in that book you hold? Buu wants answers!"

Choice:1) Speak to the Wizard
WC:210
TWC:480
Super Buu
Super Buu
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master 6/6/2012, 5:40 pm

Buu had stopped his flight to confront the little wizard. The wizard studied him over for a long moment, mesmerized at his appearance. The sketches in the old tomes did Buu no justice--with his bright pink flesh, blackened eyes, and fanged teeth. While he would be considered amusing in appearance to more conventional demons, it was the eerie innocence that made him truly terrifying for the wizard.

The intense winds buffeted the wizard. His sphere of energy buzzed and he fought to regain control. Unlike Buu , he had not mastered the manipulation of his spiritual energy. He was yet a novice, a child, working to achieve greatness.

"What you want with Buu? Buu don't know you!" Majin Buu said. "Tell me your wants human. Buu wants to know what prophecy you were talking of. What is in that book you hold? Buu wants answers!"

The wizard shouted, fighting to get his voice over the booming thunder in the distance. “I am a wizard known as Almatyr Al-Kazvaral. You can call me Kaz, if you wish. I have many answers you seek and many offerings for you, Majin Buu. Let us get out of this terrible storm and I will be more than happy to explain.”

Kaz flew off, pushed all over the skies by the violent winds. It was quite the effort for him, but he finally spotted a small alcove hosting a cavern. He puttered down, collapsing onto his face. Groaning, he stood up and waddled into the shadows, taking shelter from the wind and rain.

With a flick of his wrists, and a minor incantation, a brilliant ball of crackling flames came to life in front of him, bathing the mouth of the cavern in a soft orange glow. Kaz plopped down and awaited Majin Buu's arrival.

Options

1) Follow Kaz
2) Take Off
3) Kill Kaz

WC: 341
TWC: 611
Game Master
Game Master
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Buu 6/6/2012, 9:38 pm

Buu held his "ground" as the wimp of a wizard was being tossed about. The mediocre wizard had poor control of his flight by the looks of it, or he might be to weak to fight the harsh winds. Either way, Buu was captivated by everything he had to say. Why would someone wish to just calmly chat with this demon? This would soon be answered.

Buu followed the small wizard off into the distance to a cave. It was small, but a shelter none the less. The wizard spoke and flicked his wrist to light the darkened area. As the light started to flicker he sat and awaited for Buu to enter behind him.

Buu stood outside the entrance just staring at the guy. He was still quite confusing to Buu. The longer that the wizard was in the presence of Buu the more confused he became. The man spoke of offerings and answers that Buu would want. "How does he know what Buu wants?" Buu thought alloud knowing that the wizard couldn't hear over the rolling thunder.

The demon inhaled and decided to go inside and sit to find out what the wizard wanted. If it helped Buu in the long run he would allow the man to live another day, but if Buu got the bitter end of the deal, Buu would end the man's pathetic life.

Choice: Follow Kaz
WC:235
TWC:715
Super Buu
Super Buu
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master 6/14/2012, 8:04 pm

Kaz warmed his hands by the flames. Hurtling through inter dimensional space had not quite been his favorite activity. There was something about teleportation that always left him feeling cold and nauseated. It felt good to no longer being buffeted by the violent storms. All of his research had concluded that the Earth was a place of fair weather. At first he thought he had taken a wrong turn when he arrived, if it were not for Majin Buu's presence, he might have left.

The little Xeno wizard was quite happy when Buu stepped inside of the cave and joined him. Buu didn't sit down. He stood sentinel, his crimson eyes seeming to study the scene.

Kaz produced his sack and ruffled around inside until he pulled out a dusty old book. It was not large, like most of the spellbooks he had to wrangle during his tenure as a student mage, but instead it was compact. The surface was made of some sort of leather and the pages of vellum. It was covered in thick dust that he blew off of it. On the front was a single symbol, a cursive M.

“This book chronicles your heyday. Long ago, when you waged war against the Gods and your power was supreme,” Kaz said and flipped through the pages. “It also contains an important prophecy about your future.”

He placed a finger on his lip. “Well, actually, a certain set of prophecies. It’s very complex stuff. Imagine it like a tree with branches, if you will. The events are where those branches meet. The events of this world can go multiple ways. One must be careful which road they choose. Learning of prophecy can often times lead you into stray paths you never thought possible. That is why I will not be disclosing the information I found about your destiny. However, I wish to make sure one of these paths comes true.”

Kaz rummaged around further into his sack, pulling out a piece of dried meat—sort of like beef jerky. He bit into it, chewing hard against its rubbery texture. “Would you like a piece?” He tossed some to Majin Buu.

After a few moments, he swallowed, ready to resume his explanation. “The path that I wish to come true also benefits you greatly. It also appeals to your favorite activity—destroying things. What do you say, Majin Buu, would you like to kill some cultists?”

Options

1) Agree to help Kaz
2) Reject offer.
3) Kill Kaz.

WC: 399
TWC: 1,010
Game Master
Game Master
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Buu 7/1/2012, 9:23 am

Buu started to smile as he was reminded of the days of his prime power. He was a force that was truly unstoppable, but with time he had lost contact with such power and would go to any length regain it. This wizard could be his ticket to such power, but at what cost? Buu had no choice he must help in anyway imaginable.

"You have Buu's attention and interest for now." Buu spoke as he swallowed the jerky that was tossed in his direction. The demon was satisfied with the small treat that the man offered. It calmed him and brought him in a state of relaxation for the moment. This is a feeling that Buu hadn't felt before. Talking with such a pathetic being was something that he never thought he would do, but here in this moment he lacked the choice.

"Now read Buu what's in your book. Tell Buu all he needs to know!" The demon demanded.

After speaking the demon turned to focus on the outside world. The storm started to grow in power. Lightning kept the sky bright and thunder boomed over taking most sound. This weather was a rare sight. Most storms were calm in this part of the world. Buu enjoyed it being the destructive demon he is, the weather made him feel even more calm.

"Buu is growing impatient speak now!" Buu yelled even though it had only been a minute since his last sentence. This whole feeling of calmness next to human was slowly tearing at him.

WC:257
TWC:972

(OOC: sorry for the super late reply, lost all motivation for everything for a while lol.)
Super Buu
Super Buu
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master 7/3/2012, 3:06 am

"You have Buu's attention and interest for now,” the demon said and ate the jerky that Kaz had offered. The little wizard was pleased to see him take it. It was a good sign. Majin Buu could turn on him and kill him in the flip of a coin. It unsettling, but braving the danger was more than necessary to accomplish his mission.

"Now read Buu what's in your book. Tell Buu all he needs to know!

Kaz gulped. Great, Buu wants to know of the prophecies. This is not good.

"Buu is growing impatient speak now!"

“You must understand the nature of prophecy, Majin Buu. I cannot simply tell you the prophecies for that might nullify their words and their meaning. Once you know of the path you can walk, it is easy for you to stray from it. You do not know me and do not trust me, that I understand that.”

Kaz put the rest of the jerk back into his bag and stood up. He felt a lot better after warming by the fire. It was time to get things done, to wreck havoc upon the enemies of his people.

“However, my life is in fact in your hands. Betraying you would lead to my death, would it not? So, the power to fulfill one of your greatest destines is your own choice. The only thing you must do help me destroy my enemies. It shouldn't be so hard, for a demon of your caliber. Perhaps as simple as a leisurely stroll beside a stream.”

Bringing up both of his hands, Kaz began to mutter incantations in a long extinct language. Arcane energies, white and blue, swirled around his hands. They flew forth and coalesced into a single circle before him, the air displacing in a loud rush. Bolts of brilliant blue electricity leaped from the maw, crackling across the roof and floor of the cave, cutting blackened grooves.

A foreign wind buffeted the cave, one that was icy cold. Just through the blue veil, lie the destination, a frigid ice covered landscape.

“This portal won't hold for long. Come now, we must make haste!”

Kaz dove into the portal, vanishing in the blink of an eye.

Options

1) Follow Kaz through the portal
2) Destroy the portal from this side
3) Leave

WC: 374
TWC: 1,384
Game Master
Game Master
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down