Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Robotic's and Humanoid's Fight

2 posters

Go down

A Robotic's and Humanoid's Fight Empty A Robotic's and Humanoid's Fight

Post by Gohan 6/18/2012, 11:31 am

Gohan smiled as he felt the fresh breezes that passed him in his flight towards Kami, but that smile soon faded away and broke into a frown. He had never felt ashamed of himself, not after Roshi's death. His eyes were shut with anger, who ever did this to his master must pay. But if his master was killed, Gohan couldn't imagine how much was the killer capable of. After all, he had to be patient, his idiotic rage would lead him to nowhere but disasters. He didn't care who was it, let it be a demon, a construct, a changeling. Let the come, he wasn't afraid of anything anymore. But, he had to avenge Roshi's death.. or at least, feel some bit of relief for fighting the killer.

What did Roshi ever do wrong, apart from the dirty times he watches naked womans in his magazines, or just spying on them while changing? Surely, that wouldn't bring him death. Either way, that killer must have been mad or drunk or just an evil being with a cruel heart to occupy whatever he wishes. Probably, Roshi was one of Earth's strongest fighters, he could tell. Perhaps that great power source intended to do so to accomplish victory and respect by challenging one of the most strongest Martial Artists of the entire Earth?

He shook his head with shame, as he realized that his Master would be disappointed of him. Gohan slipped the thought from his head and tried to think about something more... softer.. his eyes slightly returned to their normal expression. Just a remaining little bit of muscle drawings were stuck over his face. But they eventually were removed as he quirked his brows at something strange over the lookout infront of him. There was a tall man standing at the middle of the area, he could only inquire : Who is that?

He tilted his head for a moment, at last reaching the spot where he should float down for a successful land. His feet calmly were set into the tiled floor, in a position where the man should see him. Gohan took clear notice of that the man was glaring, but actually, he was not glaring at Gohan. Just at the clearing, what was he exactly looking at? Another tilt took place, Gohan slowly neared the stranger. A small smile was expressed across his face, his hand reached out for a handshake. As well as his lips which had begun action.

"Hey there, I'm Gohan!"

----------------------------
W.C.422
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 40
Race: Half-Saiyan

Back to top Go down

A Robotic's and Humanoid's Fight Empty Re: A Robotic's and Humanoid's Fight

Post by Unit Zero 6/18/2012, 12:45 pm

Zero stood 6ft and still like a statue his new robe blowing in the breeze eyes unblinking and snowy white within silver his new short spiky hair blowing in the mellow air.

His powdery skin clean and lacking any imperfections on the face but there was a strange inconsistency in the materials of his face and neck though it was hard to tell unless one focuses and sees the material of his face was finer quality then the neck crisp and clean while the neck was a slightly more evidently plastic then his face.

<Processing temperature estimation 80 degrees wind speed 12, sensors registering “pleasant” rays of sunlight on face and clear weather for most sensory distance unlikely to storm for hours at least>

“A “perfect” day.” The android said.

<processing data. Humans hostility to inorganics show likely best avoid interaction with masses of thinking organics. CONFLICTING DATA the two humans who saved me cared little of what I was and openly defended my rights to existence. MORE DATA REQUIRED FOR DECISION. ERROR AREA UNKNOWN EXPLORATION NEEDED FOR FURTHER ACTION CONTEMPLATION. Hmm a new presence detected.>

the androids attention went to a young organic with a smile and extended hand.

<he has a partly human genetic structure but other strands of dna is unknown to my database. That young boy had the same unknown strand. I need to learn more on this unknown race before I can assign behavior to. This Gohan subject seems social and kind thus I shall return non hostility.> the inorganic construct thought in a split second.

Zero smiled benevolently and took the organics hand as the female Aqua showed him: gently.

“Pleased to make your acquaintance Gohan, my friends call me Zero. It is a nice day wouldn’t you agree?” The humanoid robot said with a constant consistent calm and his eyes in a blink changed to pleasant icy light blue on silver.

Unit Zero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Construct

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 6/22/2012, 10:10 am

“Pleased to make your acquaintance Gohan, my friends call me Zero. It is a nice day wouldn’t you agree?”

His name was strange, his voice was strange, and the way he was talking was quiet.. classical. He couldn't find a word for it, Gohan had a very strange feeling about this guy, he wasn't human nor from outer space. Was he....? Gohan tried to concentrate in the conversation before he could collect his thoughts about the stranger. He had to respond in anyways. "Yeah, it is a great day! So, what are you doing here on this... Kami's lookout?"

He wasn't sure about his questions, was he being rude to the man, or is his mouth positive for doing so? Of course, it wouldn't reach the point where this man would attack him, but Gohan could barely feel any ki in this stranger. Was it surpassed? No wonder why androids had no ki, he began to glance at the man's face, studying his features with great detail. Until he finally realized that he was an android. Gohan slightly narrowed his eyes, eyeing the man as he doubted something in him.

The youthful Saiyan was glad that he mastered the technique of Ki Control, as he slowly began to surpass his power to a five percent where Zero would feel less of him, now that Gohan knew he's an android he would trust him, but he feared what may be next.

-------------------------------
W.C.241
T.W.C.663
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit Zero 6/22/2012, 4:49 pm

Zero noted the young man studying him closely and just allowed it without saying anything aside from responding to his previous question.

“I was walking through a desert and passed out in the heat and some kind boy assisted me by bringing me here” Zero said. The clothing he was wearing made him look like a native of another land that could explain his speech being so different.

“I do not know where this is or the area around I an trying to think of what to do next in this unknown land. The android spoke honestly but was silent of any robotic lingo that would give away what he is Zero wanted the boy to ask first about if he was mechanical, he wanted to assure no hostility would come before coming clean with him.

“this structure is very pleasing to look at and is intriguing on how it floats.” Zero stated as an observation.

The android stood at attention never moving and observing Gohan Zero's torso expanded and shrunk in a simulation of the organics breathing.

The mechanical entity tilted his head looking at Gohan wondering what was going through his head but the android was too under experienced with organics to really form a theory of it.

Unit Zero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 6/23/2012, 10:26 am

“I was walking through a desert and passed out in the heat and some kind boy assisted me by bringing me here”

Gohan's mind did not manage to recognize this "kind boy" that Zero had mentioned, but it did not concern him nor it was of his concern, anyway. The youth glanced his sight over the native outfit that the android was wearing, that would be explaining the reason he seemed different than humans. As Gohan was about to slip a word of his lips, he was interrupted by the continual of his words. He had no choice but to stay silent and listen.

“I do not know where this is or the area around I am trying to think of what to do next in this unknown land."

Another explanation was said, understanding that Zero was a wanderer with no goal to achieve and had ended up in Earth without any unknown reason, the Saiyan had to tell him about the place he may stay at his entire life, if he had one, that is. Gohan had no clue about androids or robots, he did not find that much of an idea to realize if they have senses like humans do. Do they have feelings for their friends, or are they just obedient machines to their owners which toy around with them?

“This structure is very pleasing to look at and is intriguing on how it floats.”

Gohan raised his brow as he searched for this "structure" that Zero had spoken of a few moments ago; confusion had consumed the teen. After all, he had very little experience in encountering androids. Perhaps he was commenting over the lookout itself, he began to get clueless as he honestly had no answer to be found anywhere.

The youthful half-Saiyan began scratching his head, expressing of how much was he clueless to his fellow friend, but he remembered his wish to inform Zero of Earth. "This is Kami's Lookout, and the planet you're on now, is called Earth. The people of Earth are lovely and kind and they don't like to hurt anybody who's innocent."

Gohan knew that not all humans were as he predicted, but he would cause a problem in informing him of the bad people, the teen feared this android could cause destruction in many cities if he had the feeling to do it. Hopefully, that won't be allowed to happen anytime soon.

"Say... let's take you for a tour around here, 'kay?"

---------------------------
W.C.409
T.W.C.1072

Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit Zero 6/24/2012, 4:37 am

Zero waited until Gohan said all he felt needed to be said at the moment processing it all Zero decided to come clean with what he was.

“I need more work on my human interaction skills it seems I have left many openings for skepticism of what I am to form so I shall come clean” he said pulling his collar down to show metallic plating at the end of the neck evident of pure machinery.

“I am a humanoid robot and an experimental prototype super computer robotic mobile AI platform in simpler terms of my function I am a an experimental merging of a learning AI and a super computer in a mobile robotic form.”Zero attempted to give insight on what he was to Gohan.

“I am aware of this planet's designation.” Zero reassured kind in his tone.

“I have experienced hatred from humans as well as timidness, selflessness, and innocence. I however see that many are only doing what they must to survive the rage of the ones of higher influence or power thus the blame is significantly cut off from them. I need to learn more about many things before I can develop a self. I have a mind that can form hypothesis but needing more experience to be more then practicality and objectives. Subjective understanding is to come with learning and experiencing shaping my development and view on place based on many factors such as acceptance and empathy vs self improvement.” Zero said informing more of what he is,adding logical hypothesis on examples that ill be major impact to his development of self.

“I would gladly take that tour if the offer still stands and answer any questions you may have” Zero said before awaiting Gohan's reactions

Unit Zero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 6/30/2012, 6:18 am

Gohan had almost understood all of what Zero had said lately, it surely explains everything to him. And that was enough to learn at the time being, this however, did mostly amuse Gohan in many ways. He was impressed by the level of technology that humans had reached so far. How did they manage to create a living subject just by connecting various metals together. He could never imagine someone creating an android, someday, he would see it for himself. That would be easily seen at Capsule Corporation of course, he knew that they had created many technological things, and the best of them was the Capsule vehicles and the Capsule houses. They were successfully far beyond the limit of imagination.

"Come on, let's go!"

The youth looked at Zero, a smile formed through his lips as he invited the man, racing towards the edge of the lookout and immediately paused at the very tip of the cliff. He carefully turned around, drawing his back towards the clearing. And slowly allowed his feet to slip off the lookout. He laughed as he surged down the skies, like a sky diver, his hair flopped aggressively, his speed was very high, he was having, fun. However, he could notice the lookout getting smaller in size within a few seconds. He awaited the android to follow after, knowing the right time to control his flight.

-----------------------------
W.C.232
T.W.C.1304
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit Zero 7/1/2012, 9:23 pm

Zero observed the boy the reservoir of information potential in the boy and that set up what could be called curiosity in the information seeking android.

The android did not know who or what made him but his data said he was far ahead of most tech he seen, the cellular phones and portable personal computers and disposable recorders the mobs who gathered to cheer his torture and report on it he seemed far more then any tech commercially available.

Zero tilted his head as the organic neared the edge of the floating structure and after the organic began descending the android went full speed to intercept and catch.

<organic being approaching terminal descent velocity. I must not allow this.> he thought as he caught up to the falling boy with his superior flight system and the fact the boy was only falling with natural gravity.

Zero caught Gohan

“please exercise caution, such a fall is potentially fatal, I do not desire to see a life terminated so prematurely.

Zero was cradling Gohan in his as his data said to be safest way to hold firm enough to keep from falling.

Zero floated up to the lookout

“where do you want to start?”

Unit Zero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 7/4/2012, 11:27 am

The Saiyan furrowed his brows at the android who chased after him, before Gohan could have any chance to evade the strange chase Zero had began, he was caught in the robot's arms. Gohan would've struggled to free himself, but it would be rude to slam the android's arms away. Gohan grunted as he attempted to squeeze himself out of the incredible grip, but eventually failed.

"Please exercise caution, such a fall is potentially fatal, I do not desire to see a life terminated so prematurely." Zero explained the main reason he had pursuit Gohan, having a thought that the teen had no abilities to fly and might end up dead.

Gohan pouted softly with relief, being dragged back to the lookout and finally released from the man-made creature. "So, where do you want to start?" A suspicious frown played across his features. As he sighed, explaining out the reason he was playing so dangerously.

"You silly, don't you realize that I can fly?"

Gohan's feet slowly began to depart from the tiled floor, hovering a good distance between him and the floor. He crossed his arms as his frown melted to a cool smile, expressing the truth to him.

"Let's take you to...." He said as he returned to his position. "Well... West City, over there." He pointed with his index finger, trying to indicate the exact spot of where the city lies in this endless place.

He let his energy blast into a brilliant aura, allowing him to feel the warmth of his own ki. He shot towards the distant horizon and surged towards the direction, signing back at Zero with a wave. Meaning, that he should follow his directions.

-----------------------
W.C.282
T.W.C.1586
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit Zero 7/10/2012, 11:23 pm

The youthful boy eased onto the floor then seemed to respond in a playful manner revealing he could fly.

Zeros data contrary to the claim made the unit skeptical of the organics honesty and further of his sanity considering he seemed rather to jump suicidally moments ago , if this boy was a robot like him Zero would have him shutdown while he checked his processors for bugs .

But then this human looking organic began to rise much to Zeros astonishment.

“I have no files on flying organics in my databank lacking wings I must apologize for mt actions” Zero bowed as a servant would to a master “I am sorry for acting on out of date data. However much data I posses is very finite forcing me to rely on mentally surfing information networks of nearby transmissions.” the android said kind in tone

Zero took off after the boy and floated when he stopped over the city

“understood any data on its history or sites of interest within this city or perhaps persons I could gain useful data from continuing interaction?” asked the construct plainly.

The construct floated effortlessly as he awaited having a system holding him in flight not organic focus

Last edited by Unit Zero on 7/10/2012, 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : it was a bit too short)
Unit Zero
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down