Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celerus vs. Cell: A matter of inconvenience

2 posters

Go down

Celerus vs. Cell: A matter of inconvenience Empty Celerus vs. Cell: A matter of inconvenience

Post by Celerus 6/26/2012, 2:23 am

The town of Monroe was eerily silent. Occasionally the howling wind tore through the town, throwing dust and small debris into the air. Heaps of clothing sat on the ground, strewn about in piles, some laid out in a complete outfit, complete with jewelry and accessories. Cars sat empty and running in front of changing traffic lights with the keys still in the ignition or crashed together in front of intersections, torn open. Glass from windshields and shop windows littered the ground. Police cars lay jumbled and overturned with their red and blue lights still running. Uniforms complete with guns and discharged bullet shells were the only thing left of the officers.

The glass shards shattered and crunched under Celerus’ feet. Cell had come through here. Recently. The young Saiyan warrior had been hunting him for days, following his path of destruction and always arriving to a ghost town too late. She finally caught up to him and challenge him for the death of Master Roshi. Not that she carried any sentiment for the old man. Her training had been interrupted by the old Master’s sudden murder.

A sharp scream echoed a few blocks away. Celerus’ heart leapt up to her throat, pounding and filling her body with adrenaline. This was it.

She ran as fast as her legs could carry her, tousling the discarded possessions on the ground in her haste until finally she came upon the sight of Cell pulling his tail from another fresh pile of clothing.

Celerus wasted no time in approaching the creature, tossing aside a car that lay in the path between them. She powered up and closed the gap between them until the construct stood only five yards from her.

“My name is Celerus. I’m a student of Master Roshi’s.” Celerus was never good at greetings and introductions. Her father had always reprimanded her poor etiquette when it came to starting a fight. But this fight was special to Celerus. Cell was by far the most powerful being she had ever encountered. “Because of you, my training has been set back, and you owe me a fight for my inconvenience.”

(WC: 357)
Celerus
Celerus
Fighter
Fighter

http://lolxlisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Celerus vs. Cell: A matter of inconvenience Empty Re: Celerus vs. Cell: A matter of inconvenience

Post by Cell 6/26/2012, 9:32 pm

Cell sensed a power level growing closer, but it wasn't a big deal to him. He had been filling his stomach and the approaching power was negligible compared to his recent meals. He pulled his tail from the remains of his last victim, the final of this town. She had been running away from him for quite some time. It wasn't that he couldn't catch her, it was that he was just playing with his food. She had been a blonde woman standing 5'5 with remarkless features to him. She had also been lonely and looking for a guy a little older than her with a dry sense of humor. He knew this, because he remembered almost everything he saw and knew the memories of the things he ate.

He sensed no more energy signals, so unless someone had hidden a baby under something somewhere, he would be done with this place. Then again, that had actually happened quite a few times in the past. He would be leaving the town he was in, and then hear a baby begin screaming for it's parent. Since he had basically taken that role, housing said parent or parents inside of him, he assumed it was only good nature'd of him to not leave orphans. The reason he couldn't remember that was because the people he ate and the memories he absorbed were subject to certain short-term problems. That being, that events happening a certain time right before death would not have time to imprint in the brain. He turned to face the oncoming interloper.

That's about the time she flipped a car out of the way. "Great, a saiyan. Go figure. He thought to himself. Soon she was standing directly in front of him. A Dark haired dark eyed little snack, if he hadn't been so full of himself. She was small for a Saiyan, which did little to help his impression of her. He looked down at her, which he did to everyone both literally and metaphorically. He his massive seven foot tall frame looming over her.

"My name is Celerus. A student of Master Roshi's...Because of you, my training has been set back, and you owe me a fight for my inconvenience." She said to him. He would be smiling if it wasn't for having a beak instead of a mouth. He knew who she was, how her training has been progressing, how promising she was, and even her underwear size...damn perverted Roshi.

"I know who you are but I did not peg you one for revenge. You seem a little too uncaring for that. More to the point, what is it with you impudent children all throwing yourself at my feet to die recently. First there was that little trunks, then the revenge-bound Yamcha, and now it seems an overconfident little Sayian." He said, not seeing her as much of a threat with his recent conquests and improvements. It didn't help her case that she was a Saiyan and he did so enjoy fucking with them until they lost their temper.

WC: 516
Cell
Cell
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 45
Race: Construct

Back to top Go down

Celerus vs. Cell: A matter of inconvenience Empty Re: Celerus vs. Cell: A matter of inconvenience

Post by Celerus 6/27/2012, 1:52 am

Celerus scoffed at the construct’s words. The thought of revenge for a human, even it happened to be her master at the time, was outrageous to her. “You misunderstand. I don’t want revenge for that old man. Killing him was entirely your own business.” The young Saiyan stretched one arm over her back and then the other, loosing up her muscles. “However, I had invested some precious time training with that terrible letch and now that’s all for nothing. This is for the insult of wasting my time. Now I’m going to waste some of yours.”

The Saiyan warrior eased into a fighting stance, crouched back, leaning on one bent knee while the other extended in front of her body and her arm pulled into her chest with fisted hands.

She paused for a moment, allowing the adrenaline coursing through her veins to ease up and her mind to think more clearly, unhindered by her body’s flight or fight response.

With swiftness she sprang forward charging at him, vanishing for an instant from her great speed and appeared again when she stopped directly in front of him with a drawn back fist that she forced forward with all of her strength, further assisted by her momentum aiming for Cell’s face.

After her rush attack Celerus jumped back a few feet to put space between them and unleashed her power, ki emanating from her body and illuminating her aura. She extended one arm outward, forcing energy into her hand until it exploded outward toward Cell in a wave. “ Big Bang Cannon!” She screamed.

(WC:263+357=620)
Spoiler:
Celerus
Celerus
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cell 6/29/2012, 7:48 pm

Cell watched as she disappeared and came at him. He accessed 'his' memories and experiences quickly. He gained a pretty good idea of how she would come at him. After all, Roshi had been training her when he ate him. Yamcha had sparred her a few times as well by the time he had consumed him. He had enough data on her to easily predict her movements. She appeared in front of him as he predicted, probably trying to startle her opponent for a moment to get in a shot. He concluded she would probably follow that attempt up with a fairly powerful ki-based attack.

The punch came in and he moved his head to the side with minimal effort. This was to ensure he wasted no energy. The punch came close enough that her forearm brushed very lightly against his head. That would be the area where his horn-like appendages came up. She then brought her other hand forward and aimed it at him. A palm-sized orb of very condensed energy formed. He extended his own right hand. It was at point blank range then, when the energy launched.

He skidded backwards on his feet for a meter or so, before stopping. His hand received a flew small burns but before the attack could do any real damage he had stopped it and began absorbing the energy. The blue beam began being sucked into his hand.

"I killed Yamcha you know...what chance do you think you have when he so easily pounded your face into the floor in your native gravity." He said, changing his voice slowly into that of Yamcha's. He so enjoyed taunting his food.

"Allow me to show you how to use that energy more effectively." He said, as he held up his index finger on his left hand. After charging a great amount of energy into his hand, fired off an extremely over-charged death beam. It was easily twice it's normal sized and moved far faster. It's target was Celerus' chest. If he succeeded here, he would probably put a hole in her right lung. Then he would consume her and become another step closer to perfection. She did have a large amount of talent and potential however.

He thought to himself " If she survives this...I'll let her live. Just to let her fatten up before I gorge myself on her flesh. He would be smiling if he had a mouth. Damn beak.

WC: 412
Total : 928
Cell
Cell
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 45
Race: Construct

Back to top Go down

Post by Celerus 7/2/2012, 12:09 am

As every punch and blow moved through the open air instead of denting Cell’s crunchy exoskeleton, Celerus felt hostile feelings of frustration grow in the pit of her stomach. She watched with a smirk and an air of satisfaction as her ki attack pushed him back with its force but it faded quickly as her energy shrunk back into the palm of Cell’s hand, causing little more damage than a few light burns.

He taunted her in a familiar voice, "I killed Yamcha you know...what chance do you think you have when he so easily pounded your face into the floor in your native gravity."

Celerus grit her teeth in surprise and rage. She’d heard that Yamcha had been killed by Cell, but to hear his voice and memories through the monster’s mouth caught her off guard as well as the embarrassment of her previously devastating loss all over again. Fury began to bubble up from the pit of her stomach where frustration was before coming to sit on the surface of her skin and tint her complexion red.

"Allow me to show you how to use that energy more effectively." He taunted again while launching a death beam that contained a great deal of her own energy back at her.

“Like hell you will!” Celerus spat back at him with determination that the construct would feel the intensity of her wrath. Fueled by anger, Celerus disappeared from sight again as she evaded Cell’s attack, the beam of ki coursed through the air, grazing her right shoulder and searing away a chunk of flesh as the energy met her skin.

Celerus glanced at her seared shoulder still smoking from the heat, noticing a once lock of long dark hair sitting just above the wound. The long strands lay on the ground where she once stood. It was a close call. Cell had distracted her and she had been caught off guard. Celerus couldn’t afford to let her guard down again if he had more attacks like that one.

Too slow. She chastised herself, Get it together or you’re lunch meat.

“That was a cheap shot,” She warned Cell. “Where I come from only weaklings use such dirty tactics.”

Celerus shot into the air above Cell’s head, channeling extra ki to speed her momentum and shot a ki ball from the sky, aiming at the ground before Cells feet throwing dirt and debris into the air and immediately after charged a ki wave, aiming at the air directly behind Cell where she suspected he would retreat before launching an attack at her again.

(WC: 432+620=1052)

Spoiler:

Celerus
Celerus
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down