Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter: Android 17

2 posters

Go down

Enter: Android 17 Empty Enter: Android 17

Post by Cyborg 17 6/30/2012, 6:03 pm

Character Name:
Android 17

Starting Location:
Earth

Attributes:

You start with 50 as a base for each attribute and have 200 attribute points (AP) you may distribute amongst them.

Strength:75
Agility:100
Ki: 150
Endurance:75

You start with 50 technique points (TP). What abilities will you start with?

Energy Reserves

How did you find this site?

Google.

Were you referred to this site, if so, who referred you?

Please post a link to your wiki username/profile:
http://infinitedbz.wetpaint.com/account/viciousshiryu

Roleplay Sample (250 words):

Hands as cold as ice gripped around a pasty, wrinkled and twig-like neck of an old man donning a lab coat, clutching tighter with each passing moment. The hand belonged to a man appearing young in age, whom appeared to have the strength of a hundred men the way he lifted the apparent scientist from his feet and into the air by the throat. Behind him was what appeared to be a coffin-like holding cell and countless mechanical objects. These including, but were not limited to computers, robots, androids, and various other sorts of machinery.

The old man writhed and squirmed in attempts to get free, but to no avail. He growled out as much as he could through the tightening squeeze. "I order you to release me, Seventeen! Or else..!"

The one who he'd referred to as Seventeen flipped his long, ebony locks and shot a smirk back up at his victim. His hold tightened, just short of crushing the larynx. He responded in an almost gentle, yet sadistic tone. "Or else.. what, Old man?"

"Or else I'll put you down like a mangy hound!"

Seventeen's gaze scanned away from the scientist and over toward a device he'd become familiar with. As far as he could remember, the remote device was used to put him down before and was probably the doctor's only hope of control over him. "You mean with that thing..?"

Using his free hand, the cyborg released a small sphere of energy directly at it and the impact completely blew it into shrapnel along with parts of the desk it was laying on. Returning his menacing stare back into the now widened and hopeless eyes of his would-be creator. "End of the line, Gero."

With that, his grip completely closed on the throat and violently tore the doctor's head from his shoulders.
Cyborg 17
Cyborg 17
Fighter
Fighter

Character Info
Level: 10
Race: Construct

Back to top Go down

Enter: Android 17 Empty Re: Enter: Android 17

Post by Goku 7/1/2012, 1:36 am

Approved my good sir.
Goku