Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drago Hydrax

2 posters

Go down

Drago Hydrax  Empty Drago Hydrax

Post by Drago Hydrax 7/20/2012, 7:39 am

Character Name: Drago Hydrax

Age 18

Race: Sayain/ Human Hybrid

Appearance (Picture Recommended:)

Drago Hydrax  03c24c62e0c765247051f464ec799790

Needs the slender musclar build but works apart from that

Starting Location: Earth

Biography (150 words:)
Drago was born on earth and is the child of a human mother who is now dead and ta sayian father who he has never met. According to his mother he met his father once when he was a child but as she puts it " Its the sayian tradition to ditch their children that man was no different". Drago was recessive to human traits even if his hair stayed the same white as his mothers his tail and love for fighting and appetite spoke bounds about his fatherhood. Drago loved to go to the world martial arts tournament as a spectator and try out what he had saw he was a very intelligent child able to pick up on skills only seeing them this is what carved him into the warrior he is today.

At 13 years old Drago was strong and wanted to enter a tournament but his plans were crushed when his mother fell to a illness. Drago cared for her as her heart got weaker and weaker but in vain as she died a month later. Her last words to him were " I am at peace now". Driven by grief and ambition he left his home place and started to travel. Over the years he met many skilled people picking up skills along the way improving to the point his is now. His ambition changed he will get stronger and stronger and fight the best he can find he lives for good battles and he is on a quest to find them.

Attributes:

You start with 50 as a base for each attribute and have 200 attribute points (AP) you may distribute amongst them.

Strength: 100
Agility:90
Ki:125
Endurance: 85

You start with 50 technique points (TP). What abilities will you start with? Big Tree Cannon

How did you find this site? Search then top site

Were you referred to this site, if so, who referred you?

Roleplay Sample (250 words):
Drago strolled through the valley where he had once lived the house barren and broken nature had taken over now. The dusty winds had removed the soil from his mothers grave it was hidden now. He sighed after 6 years away it was still difficult to face this place after her death. He walked into the empty building memory's trickled from every corner to him some brought joy others harsh. Drago broke through the saplings and ivy till he reached what once was his room. An old locker was rotting this was what he was looking for he opened the drawer to find a small locked box.

Taking the key from around his neck he inserted it hearing the sweet click as he turned it upon opening it he saw what he had travelled this journey for a capsule he placed it in his pocket and started his return out to the wilderness. Once he was far away and thought nobody could see him he took out the capsule from his pocket and clicked it a piece of sayian armour appeared this had belonged to his father. " This is my first clue of find you father and it wont be my last I will find you and fight you. You might be a sayain but once I defeat you in battle you will have to recognise me as your son". With that Drago put on the armour and flew off the armour smelt like monkey he guessed wasnt one to talk on a full moon. He looked at the marks in the cliffs around him I was a troublesome child wasn't I
Drago Hydrax
Drago Hydrax
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Drago Hydrax  Empty Re: Drago Hydrax

Post by Chi Chi 7/20/2012, 4:43 pm

Looks great!
Your join form was approved and you now have writing permissions!
Your log in name is now Drago Hydrax, your password is the same.
Welcome to Infinite DBZ, we're happy to have you.
Chi Chi
Chi Chi
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 40
Race: Human

Back to top Go down