Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pendulum Room (Hard Quest solo)

Go down

Pendulum Room  (Hard Quest solo) Empty Pendulum Room (Hard Quest solo)

Post by Drago Hydrax 7/27/2012, 9:18 am

Pendulum Room

Hard Quest

Requirement: Must have completed Guardian's Trial.

Reward: 1,500 zeni and +1,400 bonus XP.

After completing his trial, Kami takes you to the Pendulum Room. It takes you back in time to face a an ancient villain, more powerful than yourself. You must survive this encounter to reap the rewards of Kami's special training.

Drago walked out up into the room where he slept that night he dreamt about the day he would be known as a great fighter he woke up abruptly he thought he sense something. He woke up to find Mr Popo standing next to him.

“ Kami told me that you beat the astral spirits impressive but I am afraid even that feat can not prepare you for the first stage of training. On a lighter note the reason I am here it has been 18 hours since you last ate would you like some food”. Drago’s stomach growled before he could take the sentence was finished his body was still sore and a meal would not hurt the healing process. “Thank you I would appreciate it some food could be just what I need to recover”.

Mr Popo smiled “Oh it seems you have manners I was under the impression you were some kind of brute without a brain like the most of the people that come up here looking for training”.

“ Heh yea my mother used to call me the brute with a brain me fighting and me outside of battle are different people “. Drago went into a room in the lookout and was greeted by a large feast in front of him.

“ Kami only drinks and don’t eat much despite my appearance so you can have as much as you want”. That was all Drago needed to hear before digging in, stuffing the food into him as if he had not eaten in days. Finishing off the last turkey leg he turned to Mr Popo .

” I understand why Kami’s lookout is secluded but why so high up nobody’s going to go up here anyway unless they want training”. Tossing the bone onto the plate he let out a large belch “ excuse me”.

“You see Kami is the guardian of the earth and needs to keep an eye on the planet the lookouts position allows him to sense everyone that’s on the planet and everything that is going on”. This intrigued Drago this could be useful for him to find his father.

”Mr Popo could anyone that can sense energy use the look out like that, I am looking for a specific person it would help me a lot if I could use the lookout”. Mr Popo began to quickly tidy up while thinking.

” I think you can it wouldn’t be any harm to try go on ahead”. Drago walked out of the room and hopped down off the balcony to the outside of the lookout he looked around and began to try and sense the energy of his father. Many powers were insignificant just normal humans. But a few he could sense were terrifying the power was nothing he had ever seen he was just a blip compared to them a bead of sweat rolled down his face he was more determined that ever to complete his training.

Searching around he found no trace of his father he was not on the planet the most likely place to look now was Vegeta but it was not time for that yet Drago had business to finish on Earth. Kami came and walked up beside him

“If you are finished searching it is time for the first part of your training I advise you remove all other things from your mind if you wish to succeed.” Drago nodded and began to follow Kami across the look out there was some intent in his step as if something big was about to happen, this is where the true training would begin .

wc:609
Drago Hydrax
Drago Hydrax
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Pendulum Room  (Hard Quest solo) Empty Re: Pendulum Room (Hard Quest solo)

Post by Drago Hydrax 7/27/2012, 6:30 pm

Drago followed Kami into a room with a green circle in the middle it was like a cave it was damp and creepy how could a place like this be inside a building. A large stalactite formation hung from the ceiling and from it swung a large pendulum. Drago stood close to the wall he knew after his last experience that these places could send him anywhere.

“So what are we doing here this isn’t another one of those stupid test my planning abilty fights against weaklings is it I was hoping for something a little less boring”. Drago knew what to expect so he put up his two hands blocking the stick to hit his head. But Kami flicked his finger sending an invisible blast against his forehead. Rubbing the damaged spot he looked onwards to where Kami was standing.

“ This is your next challenge in your last fights like you said you were stronger than your enemies they nearly bored you at times, but as you sense on the lookout there are many fighters in to which you are inferior so that is why were here”. Drago looked at the green circle he guessed he was travelling again.

“This room is the meeting of the past present and future you can travel through time and space to a certain location, you will face a person far stronger than you are where im sending you. I have chosen this on how you faired in the trial many have failed this part of the training the only thing that you have to do is surivive for twenty four hours if you can do that we will move on to a different training”. Drago cracked his knuckles he had been outmatched before in his fight with Zanza but then his foe was kind hearted enough to let him live he was sure Kami’s choice of opponent would not be so lenient.
Drago stepped into the green circle hearing the ticking of the swing pendulum above his head.

“ Are you not telling me where I am going it would at least be a nice gesture since the last time we did something like this I didn’t even know I was going to travel out of the room I am not exactly trusting you right now”. Kami shook his head and laughed and beckoned him to stand more central in the circle.

” This is all part of your training now close your eyes and stay calm you are about to go on your journey” Drago closed his eyes and clenched his fists would he be sent to the past or the future and to what planet. There was a flash of light and he was gone. Mr Popo walked into the room and his attention turned to Kami. A big screen in front of them showed Drago at his mysterious location.

” You did mention this is only in mind kami and he cannot die from these events”. Kami let out a large hmm and looked at Mr Popo pointing at Drago with his staff

“ I didn’t say anything because when that boy is against the odds overpowered and fighting for his life he will find his true power, saying something would only go to ruin the benefit of the training exercise”.

wc:553

twc: 1162
Drago Hydrax
Drago Hydrax
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Hydrax 7/27/2012, 7:53 pm

Drago had landed in a large forest the trees appeared to be a dark red colour with the shad getting lighter as he looked up the tree eventually turning into a bright shade in the leaves. It was not on earth he was anymore that was for sure but like Kami said he also travelled through time so the question was not only where he was but when he was. Drago sat and thought about it for a moment if he had never been to the planet before it wouldn’t really effect him so he decided travelling back in time wasn’t such a big deal.

He hadn’t much on him he had thought it a good idea to bring a jacket in case he was sent somewhere cold the astral realm still gave him the shivers. Walking through the forest he found an area with blue grass a passing traveller had once told him that namek had fields of blue grass but he was told their trees were a colour other than red so he quickly crossed that off the list of possibilities.

Hearing two voices Drago jumped into the trees trying not to be spotted he saw too human like figures they looked like they had been in some kind of war yet they were only small children one a boy and one a girl

“ He attacked last night again the sayain my daddy said that there are more coming they intercepted something on the scouter,”. The younger of the two children looked scared to Drago and was shaking.

“ They say he is near the village are the storys about him true that yesterday he attack the capital on the light of the full moon these sayains are monsters Im scared of monsters”. Drago looked around in anger he knew the nature of sayains they were planet dealers a job they took mostly so they could enter combat.

I better hide my tail if I talk to the locals they don’t seem to have the greatest encounter with people that have my traits , so Kami this is who I have to fight a sayain you say he is stronger than me but just how strong ill have to sense him there is no point in testing the water if I do not want to get scalded.

Drago climbed down from the tree but was heard by the children and could hear them screaming in fear that it was the attacker. Drago wrapped his tail around his waist like a belt and put his jacket over it to cover it and walked out from the bushes greeted by two frightend children. One was holding what looked to be some sort of gun and shot it the moment he saw the movement it hit Drago and he felt a sting.

“You should be more careful with things like that you could hurt someone close to you where did you get it”. The child still in shock managed to splutter out a few words “My my dad gave it to me to keep me safe from the sayain attacker is that you isn’t it”. Drago smiled and looked at the child there was a determination to protect the smaller one in those eyes that Drago respected.

“ I am not the one that you think I am if I was you would already be dead, actually I am lost could you tell me where I am”. The other child looked at him and walked over tugging his leg.

“ Please your strong save our village” Drago would be more than happy to help but the questions who exactly was he fighting and would he be able to help at all, Kami if you think putting me against a sayain was some sort of trick to make me hold back your wrong it doesn’t matter what race they are anyone that works for the PTO is scum there are a few exceptions regards sayains and my father is one of a few good ones but for the rest I will defeat them someday.

wc:684

twc: 1846
Drago Hydrax
Drago Hydrax
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Hydrax 7/28/2012, 8:45 am

Drago looked at the kid “ I suppose ill stay around but tell me I hear these sayains can transform in a full moon if you want me to help you it would be good to know when the next one is I am not from around here”. The smaller child began to count on his fingers Drago noticed the scrapes and bruises he had been doing some form of work lately probably some sort of panic preparation for the sayain.

“umm there wont be one for 60 days I think that was what my daddy said”. Drago nodded that was good twice as long as earth the last thing he wanted was not only for them to have to deal with the sayain in his ozaru form but the risk of Drago transforming and becoming a threat as well Kami had picked his time well.

The larger of the two children had come over the shock and had a serious look on his face “You are like him aren’t you”. Drago clenched his teeth had he not hidden his tail properly or had the kid picked up on something else that linked him to the sayain. “What do you mean”.

My blaster did nothing to you it was useless, my dad works for the army I heard him over the phone saying that the sayain is immune to them I could not believe that someone could be that strong but you are the same”. Drago took a sigh oh relief he could not control the panic that would ensue if they figured out he was half sayain.

“I still felt it was like a sting so I did fell something, now I advise you not to be out in the open its not safe bring me to your dad I need to talk to him about this sayain”. Drago began to sense around him and coming this way he felt a power a great power far stronger than his own and it was moving.

“Shit he is coming quick we need to get out of here “ not thinking Drago grabbed the two kids and headed towards a group of small powers arrving at what seemed to be a refuge camp. A mother came and hugged on of the children, apparently they were lost they had gone to fight their way to fight the sayain before Drago intervened.

“ Who are you and why did you come to our planet can you see we have enough trouble at the moment, there is nothing here for you answer me are you friend or foe”. Drago looked around they were a very advanced race but were forced but it seemed they were forced to move out of their cities. He looked at the weapons in their hands and the scouters on their face they were probably detected him thinking him the sayain.

Drago detected the power getting closer it was heading right for them. Drago looked at the people around him.

“Run now before its too late the sayain is coming ill buy you some time but I am afraid he is stronger than I am so I can not give you much”. Drago powered up and headed towards the source of the power why was he helping these people.

Meanwhile back at the lookout the two spectators were discussing his progress Mr Popo turned to Kami

“Why did you send him somewhere he had something to protect were you trying to force him into battle”. Kami shited a bit his wrinkled lips were dry as he took a sup of water his age was getting to him.

“ At first that was the plan yes but there was something in his eye when he heard the word sayain that he would of fought anyway, honestly after seeing him in the astral realm it would not have mattered where I sent that boy he would always have fought never ran it is in his nature to fight"

wc:666

twc: 2512
Drago Hydrax
Drago Hydrax
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Hydrax 7/28/2012, 3:02 pm

Drago kept his head up the closer he got the power the more outmatched he knew he was. Was this a stupid choice or was this what Kami wanted forcing him to test his limits. He saw glint ahead of him that must be the sayain I will have something nice waiting for him to fly in to. Streching out both his arm Drago began to charge his big tree cannon.

On the other side the nameless sayain was charging toward a group kyrikians to finish off his clean up job when he checked his scouter. A large beep came from it and it pointed itself in Drago’s direction “What than can not be right no one on this planet should have that kind of power its not possible for one of them to have gained that much power”. He smiled and looked on “I know it must be a large group of them it seems that they can hide better than I thought at first oh well just a larger clean up that I expected at first”

Drago fired is big tree cannon at the oncoming sayain if he could hit hopefully he could deal some damage. The on coming sayain looked at it unware of its true source thinking it was from the kyrikian weaponry he flew straight towards it.

“If they think that they can hurt me with these little toys they play with they are sadly mistaken. Even if the moon gone my normal form is more than strong enough to take this head on.” He charged into it only to be sent backwards this was not their weaponry in that moment he realized his first thought about the power was wrong there was another warrior on his planet.

To his surprise Drago had landed a clean hit on the sayain and put all his energy into his attack he had to buy as much time as he could and trapping him in his blast was the best way he knew how. His plan was flawed he did not know how strong this sayain was in burst of energy he broke free of Dragos blast and kicked it into orbit. Charging towards Drago the sayain identified his opponent.

“ You brat you actually damaged me you will pay for your actions” he charged at Drago swinging with a punch but it went through an afterimage. Drago stood up over him looking down on the sayain he had really managed to get himself into hot water this time the sayain was able to take his most powerful attack head on and only come out a bit battered.

“I do not know what tricks your using kid or where you are but you are going to regret pick this fight kid”. He picked up Dragos power on his scouter and turned quickly firing an energy blast. Drago dodged but the sayains speed made it easy for to sneak up behind him. Drago was greeted by a powerful elbow to the back followed by a kick to the ribs sending him flying. This was followed up by a downward hammer blow sending Drago down into the forest. The sayain sent a powerful ki beam after Drago.

“Goodbye kid you were the most fun I had on this planet yet” . The sayain stood over the forest wait to see if Drago recovered after 5 minutes he came to the conclusion he was dead. He flew off looking for the villagers “Their powers are gone they must be jamming my scouter that little punk must have warned them I was coming”.

Drago laid on the forest floor a large hole beside him where the ki blast missed him. He felt he had cheated death but he was able to help the people on this planet a small bit. He could sense the sayain over him was lost hovering over the forest looking for the villagers. Drago was sore and he knew it probably would not be a good idea for him to move incase the sayain found him. Drago concentrated and sense the villagers they had used their time wisely and somehow managed to travel far in such a short amount of time he got up and began to make the journey to them on foot.

The sayain traveled far until he found another small blip on his scouter “So they were just out of range how did they travel so far so fast oh well their mine now”. Drago sensed the sayain heading fast towards the villages power level so he ran quickly he was not in the best state but he had to help them.

The sayain arrived at location which his scouter said was 30m for the village “They must be using some of their technological tricks I was warned about his before I came here”.

Drago doing his best hovered behind the sayain and fired his flash bomber right as his back each ki beam like a bees sting to the sayain still firing Drago coughed and grabbed his attention even more “ Im not dead yet what was wrong were you took weak to finish me off”. The sayain in his anger threw a ki ball hitting Drago directly causing him to fall.

Drago landed into a river and held his breath his jacket had been destroyed and his tail was loose. The sayain went down after him this time to make sure he was dead. Sensing the sayain directly above him he stuck putting the last of his energy into flying upwards puching him in the stomach. After the initial shock of the blow the sayain grabbed Drago and punched him in the stomach. Notcing Dragos tail the sayain began to talk.

“ So you are a sayain that is why your strong, you dare attack one of your brethren for these kyrikans so be it you will not die the way of a warrior instead I will let you drown to death”. The sayain threw Drago in the river and flew off once again. Drago couldn’t move and his head was barley above the water was this how he would die drowning. Suddenly Drago felt a tug and he was washed onto the shore he looked up to see the face of one of the children he met first and two men. Smiling Drago fell unconcious.

wc:1063

twc: 3575
Drago Hydrax
Drago Hydrax
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Hydrax 7/28/2012, 4:44 pm

Drago woke up in a pod of some sort filled with a green transparent liquid he had thought that all the technology would have been destroyed by the sayain. He felt a lot better and his power was nearly back. He looked out of the glass of the pod to see the kyrikians outside they were studying something a scouter beside it was his jacket Drago remember when he took the scouter from the sayain ship back north of west city and put it in his pocket.

A slow realisation came over Drago if his jacket was there then. Looking down he seen the tail swishing from side to side in the tank. Shit I was trying to hide the fact I was part sayain. There was a beep and a robotic voice said 100% recovery and the liquid started to drain slowly from the tank and the door slowly rolled down like a window. When it was open someone threw a towel at his face.

“Dry yourself up we need to talk about the sayain” Drago saw a man in front of him he was well armed with a helmet on his head the visor making it impossible to determine hair or eye colour also on him was what Drago recognised as the armour used my the members of the PTO. He looked around and seen many large technological advances. Sensing their power he realized this race was weak but he thought Kami sent him into the past how advanced was this race.

“ I am the leader of the kyrikian army you may know my son you saved him earlier” he pointed to the tail and took up a more serious tone “ I do not know why you are helping us saying but I am grateful but aside from that I have questions about the sayain”. He pointed to the scouter “Is this what he is using to tracking us we heard him talking into one before we made an anti signal but don’t fully understand it”.

Drago was happy they had not attacked him and thrown him into a cell he guessed that they were appreciative that he helped them
“To be honest I was born on a planet called earth my father was a sayain hence the tail but unlike the visitor you have here he was not an agent of the PTO, regards the scouter I found it in an old ship I think it was my fathers all I know about them is that they can make calls to other scouters and track and tell you powers”.

The commander was taking notes at great speed on some sort of device on his arm it was some form of communication device as there was a beep and after reading he said “Thank you that was of some help to us he should not be able to track us anymore, you have proved yourself better than our own army in combat and you still failed against the pure sayain is there anything you know that could help us fight him”. Drago looked at the commander he could see his eyes now though the visor there was some sort of hope in his eyes that his planet could be saved. Suddenly it hit Drago how to stop the sayain but he couldn’t do it alone.

“First of all how are you alive the sayain had closed in on ye and I was not able to hold him off at all how did ye escape”. Being impatient for an answer to his question the commander answered swiftly.

“We can teleport ourselves to anywhere on the planet through devices we have placed around the camp the few seconds you gave us were enough”. Drago smiled with that sort of technology this might actually be doable.

“The might be a possible weakness in his tail, if you grab it he wont be able to move that is if he hasn’t trained it. I can hold him off for a small while and you can teleport behind him for this plan to work I need access you teleporting technology as well”.

The commander thought and gave a grin a small piece of hope had grown larger in this disaster for his planet. “I agree if will save us I will do it but how will we find him.”.

Drago changed his tone while trying to sense him it wasn’t hard to find a shark in a pond full of goldfish “Don’t worry leave finding him to me In fact I can sense his location his moment”. Drago placed out his hand for a handshake and it was accepted and alliance had just been formed.

wc: 784

twc: 4359
Drago Hydrax
Drago Hydrax
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Drago Hydrax 7/28/2012, 5:34 pm

Drago was handed a small device and a few nodes of some sort. Drago looked at the scientist that handed him the items with some confusion.

“We can only teleport to places where one of those nodes are we are trusting you to get one onto the pure sayain”. Drago had noticed people had started to use the term pure sayain as if not to offend him he decided to not say anything and concentrate on the task at hand. Drago sensed the sayain he was moving wildly probably in frustration that he could not find anyone. Drago was then handed a second device it was a large red button.

”Keep that it and hit it when you attach the node it will alert us to move in and proceed with the plan”. Drago walked outside and rose up the sayain was to the west Drago left the village and powered up flying in that direction. He wondered what the range the sayains scouter was blocked was and how close he could get undetected Drago didn’t even care all he had to was lure him into close combat whether he attacked Drago or Drago attacked him it was all the same. Drago could see the sayain flying around in confusion angrily firing ki blasts at the planet.

Drago flew up and left and afterimage infront of the sayain and then behind striking him both times the second leaving a node the sayain attacked both in frustration. “ If you can’t use your scouter to find me you have lost see I told you that you were to weak to kill me”.

The sayain was getting angry and looked at him “ What must I do to make you die you show power and skill why don’t you join me and help me take clean up this pathetic planet”.

Drago pointed at the sayain pressing the red button as he did so a kyrik fighter appeared behind him “Why would I join you when you do that when I have already achived my goal here”. The fighter grabbed the sayains tail parlaying him.

“You brat you were just stalling him, ah I will kill you” struggling the knocked back the kyrickian a fired a powerfuil ki blast at Drago. Throwing his extra node in the air Drago teleported to the sayain and grabbed him teleporting himself and the sayain to the node which fell in front of the blast.

The sayain was killed not a trace of him was left by his blast as Drago tried to move out of the way. The sayian was dead but at a cost Drago looked down his right arm had been lost. “Shit I thought I could get out of the way”, suddenly there was a flash of green light and he was back in the pendulum room.

Drago looked at a smiling Kami who was standing there with Mr Popo. Drago scratched his head and looked at his hand it was his right hand just 20 seconds ago he had felt his arm getting blown off.

“Don’t be so surprised the journey was of the mind not of the body and damage will not come back with you this is also what makes it impossible to die there”. Drago looked at Kami he obviously had been watching the entire time to know what he was thinking.

“ Is that so you told me the point of this exercise was to survive it would had been nice to know that I could not die before I went in”.

Kami shook his head “That would have decreased the benefit of the trip, you did well on your journey and proved you are adaptable to use the resources around you”. Kami let out a large sigh “ I think its time to tell you the sayain you fought was your own grandfather it is important to know where you come from for the next stage of your training.”.

Drago laughed he knew Kami would throw some sort of twist like this punched his right hand against his left palm “Well then let us carry with the training Master Kami”.

wc:693

twc: 5052
Drago Hydrax
Drago Hydrax
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down