Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Senzu Magic

Go down

Senzu Magic Empty Senzu Magic

Post by Drago Hydrax 8/3/2012, 12:16 pm

Senzu Magic

Medium Quest

Requirement: Must have completed Korin's Tower.

Reward: 1,200 zeni and a Senzu Bean.

As miraculous as the legendary Senzu Beans are, it takes a lot of time and energy for Korin to grow them. Recently one of the bushes that produce the beans has withered and died. Korin has asked you to go into the Forest of Ancients and fetch him some spring water packed with rare minerals to help revive the planet. Beware, it is said the spring is guarded by a wicked beast...

Drago flew around the tower patching up the damage he had done he read once that the power of a sayain increased tenfold when they turned into the great ape and it was this transformation that made them so dangerous in combat. He began to laugh to himself he hadn’t had transformed last night it would not have been that hard to spot any sayains hiding on the planet on a full moon. The sun bore down on him and he could feel the heat tighten its grip on the air. Without clouds to block the rays this high the sun was and ever noticeable presence like a desert.

He flew back down to the ground to collect more materials he was almost done now the large Indian man and his son had been more than helpful to let him to leave some of the clay there. They were kind people and in friendly conversation he had learnt their names the young boys name was Upa and his fathers name was Bora. He had enjoyed their company and learnt much about Gokus ordeal including how he defeated Boras killer and brought back Bora with the dragonballs. Drago had heard of the dragonballs from Kami he had no use for them yet nobody was close enough to him that he would bring back.

Drago picked up the heavy materials and shot up into the air all that was left was the roof that was badly damaged Korin had him try and put up beams first he remembered it now “ Put up beams kid the last thing I want to die from is my own roof falling on my head”. Drago had made a nine lives joke but the cat had not found it funny. Drago went to work quickly after that. Breaking the clouds Drago saw the cracked tower he could never remember what he did in his ozaru from but Koirn had told him it was a energy blast that did it.

With his speed Drago made short work of it and by the time he was done the cat came over and handed him some warm tea.
”No hard feelings kid I should have known better to sent a sayain climbing the tower on a full moon, you did a nice job here it looks better than before”. Stroking his whiskers the cat began to ponder something “You must be tired kid and hungry I mean between transforming climbing the tower and fixing it you haven’t stopped to sit or eat”. Beckoning Drago with the staff he walked to a different part of the the tower.

“ I have just the thing for you right now kid you will be right as rain afterwards” curious to what sort of magic or abilities the cat had his hands on Drago followed him hoping to learn the secrets himself, wasn’t that the reason he was here to learn”. He walked over to see Korin stading over a sick looking tree shaking his head.

“ This is bad very bad and its your fault kid, im sorry to tell you but the senzu tree seems to have been so stress by your attack it is withering it needs nutrients or I fear it may never produce beans again”. Drago felt a sudden shadow of guilt around him he did not know what senzus were but they seemed important and the beans its produced were important to Korin.

“ There has to be a way I can help you what seems to have happened the tree something has to be able to remedy the situation” Drago was clutching at straws here if the tree died it could also mean Korin wouldn’t train him.

“ Korin stroked his whiskers it appears in its shock it drained all its nutrients the tree is important the wrong hands shouldn’t get to it so In a panic defnese it drains its nutrients so it will die, there is one way that you can help the nutrients that the senzu needs to produce its magic beans is very special normall it can reproduce these with care and a lot of time but now there is only one place that where those nutrients can be found.

A glimmer of hope had shown itself to Drago and he wasn’t going to let it slip “ Where im ready ill get them right away”.

Korin smiled “ I was hoping you would say that it will be a good training exercise for you only the strong and pure can get it, to the north is a forest call the forest of ancients it hard to miss the trees are almost as tall as the tower so just fly north from here in the forst there is a spring if you find it get the water and bring it back it contains the nutrients that I need”

Throwing a large jar at Drago he nodded “ Now get going”.

wc:828

Drago Hydrax
Drago Hydrax
Fighter
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum