Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian of Earth

Go down

Guardian of Earth Empty Guardian of Earth

Post by Super Buu 8/5/2012, 1:30 am

Guardian of Earth

Easy Quest

Requirement: None

Reward: 1,000 zeni

You've learned of Kami, the chosen Guardian of Earth, who is also a renowned warrior and teacher. Wishing to see if he would take you as his pupil, you decide to ascend to Kami's Lookout, which lies far above Korin's Tower, in the clouds. Upon arriving you are greeted by a robust black genie who tells you his name is Mr. Popo. Mr. Popo is very polite to you and a very generious host. However, he wishes to test your skills before he permits you to speak to the Guardian Kami. All you have to do is land a punch. Beware, despite his jovial appearance, Popo is a fearsome warrior.
Super Buu
Super Buu
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: Awesome
Race: Demon

http://dbza.host56.com

Back to top Go down

Guardian of Earth Empty Re: Guardian of Earth

Post by Super Buu 8/5/2012, 4:22 am

The light of the sun faded as darkness shrouded the sky. A thick coat of black blocked the light of the moon. It was the perfect night for evil to take its rightful place in the land. The only light that shone in the sky was that of the aura of Majin Buu. The being was soaring through the shroud of black. Buu had learned of a way to unleash his true power. A way to be trained to be the strongest warrior in the universe.

A flyer revealed to him that Kami was looking for a student. The demon saw the colored piece of paper during the destruction of a small city in the east. All of its inhabitants turned to chocolate and devoured. There was nothing left of that small town. Even the buildings lay as only piles of ashe and blood. All that remained of the town was a small bulletin board.

He thought of everything that was pinned to the wooden panel. Random signs of liquidation sales, yard sales, lost people, lost animals, and pinned in the middle overlapping the rest was one colored green. It read
To all of earths finest warriors,

Myself as well as Mr. Popo are looking for an apprentice. Someone who we know can defend and fight off the evil hoards of enemies that I feel are approaching. Anyone may try, but only a few will survive. The first man, woman, or thing that climbs my lookout may begin training immediately. My best regards and may the best and most pure of soul win.
Kami
"

Kami. The guardian of this pathetic planet. Why just a climb? Seems like a waste of time. There must be more to this than just a climb to the top of his lookout.” Buu spoke to himself as he scanned through the paper. With a sadistic smile and a look to the heavens, Buu crushed the flyer and burned it in his clinched fist. This could be the path to world destruction. The very way for Buu to regain his and control his true power, and vanquish this planet of meaningless existance.

Still looking onward into the heavens Buu dropped his smile and released his power. The being blasted off like a rocket ship. Reaching the clouds in only seconds. He looked onwards to the east locking onto the sense of Kami's power. Amoungst his thoughts of becoming Kami's student came thoughts of what to do once he finished his trainings.

Killing all of earth's inhabitants and devouring them as chocolate would only bring so much joy to the pink monster. Earth would only be a stepping stone in his path. A gateway to a universe in need of reshaping in Buu's image. A galaxy of miscellanious candies and sweets. Buu true idea of a perfect universe to rule over.

Shaking his head to return to reality, Buu was nearing his destination. He could slightly view the spiral base of the lookout. A slender collum like structure holding the tower high in the heavens. The very architecture of the building was stunning. A marvelous marvel in this pathetic world. The slim design of its base made it look as though it was near impossible to climb. “Kami expects pathetic humans to climb this tower. What human could achieve such a thing.

Buu ignored the aspects of climbing the tower and took the fast approach, flying. He was already half way, why would he drop down just to climb from the earth up to the heavens. That would just stall his training. He wanted his training to start NOW! In a swift fashion he turned his momentum upwards and started scaling the massive tower. Seconds passed and a round island could be seen. Suspended high amoung the clouds. Buu had made it to the heavens, the lookout.

Flying over it in a blaze of pink, Buu halted his flight and slowly lowered himself to the tiled platform. His feet gently touched down with a light tap. The demon fixed his sights on the building that stood before him. It had a massive bell shape top with miscellanous towers in the background of it. Two pink awnings on each side of the building. Focusing his gaze he noticed a darkened skinned man, or what looked to be a man.

The being wore a red vest, a turban, and white pants held by a red belt. His eyes left his flowers and stared deep within the soul of Buu. Massive white eyes with no color to them and a blank expression. The genie like creature started toward Buu. He took just a few steps and stopped. His massive lips parted and his jaw dropped. “What brings you here?” He asked in a calm yet terrified voice. His muscle started to contract and he shivered.

Training with Kami.” Buu replied calmly and mannerly. The demon held back his evil intentions just to gain the trust of this mysterious being. “I scaled your tower and made it to your platform just as requested.[/b]

Yes training with Kami and myself. Sadly, another person has already beaten the challenge given on the flyer that you must have read, but there is another way that you could gain access to being a pupil here.” The genie replied with a smile.

Tell me!” Buu yelled in response.

First, You may call me Mr. Popo, Second all you have to do is land a single attack on me. As soon as you have completed that task you may move on to the next trail. If you fail you leave this place. Are you ready?

Buu smiled as he heard the stipulation that he must carry out. This would be like making small children in to candy. Without hesitation Buu launched his right hand forward. The demons fist was easily ducked by Popo. An expression of shock came over Buu. This being may actually be more of a challenge and originally thought.

Buu pulled his hand back and rushed forward. Throwing punch after punch into the wind. Every attempt being evaded with such ease and bliss. Popo only smiled as he weaved seamlessly through all of Buu's attacks. “Die!” Buu yelled in frustration as he enfused his right hand with ki and launched it downwards towards the knee of Popo.

Seconds before impact Popo ripped his leg out of the path of the attack. Unable to stop the momentum of the powered fist it slammed into the floor beneath the two. A massive explosion threw Buu back. Sliding along the tile the demon stopped at the edge of the floating platform. Rage started to flow within, and with that rage his pink color darkened into a bright red. Pure rage had taken hold of Buu.

A sight that would normally strike fear into any human being did nothing to Popo. His face held a large smile and a lingering gaze. The lack of response from Popo pushed Buu into a deeper state of rage. Refusing to rush in again Buu stayed at a distance launching multiple beams of pink energy toward the black mass.
Each beam slammed into the surrounding area that the genie stood in. A grey blanket of smoke took over the area shading Popo. The genie let out a slight laugh as the smoke cleared. Black spots covered the white tiled area. The one shining spot of white was hidden by the feet of Popo.

His rage filled blasts didn't even scathe the man. He stood completely unharmed. What more could Buu do? He was running low on attacks. Buu paused his rage just for a moment to inhale deeply. His body inflated like a balloon. With the air held in his body, Buu planned to pass this test with a hidden attack.

Buu rushed forward as he yelled releasing all of his rage and held air. His chest began to emit streams of steam fogging the area. Popo and Buu were completely hidden in the smog. Keeping a lock on the ki signature of Mr. Popo, Buu continued his rush as he threw punch after punch. Stretching and retracting as he ran closing the gap between the two.

He felt skin. Buu had completed the task or thought that he had. The demon halted his shouting and waited for the screen of fog to disperse. Now staring on at Mr. Popo with a pink fist lodged into his massive stomach. The being smiled then stepped back leaving the fist suspending in air.

Buu's rage subsided as he retracted his fist, and his color faded back to the bright pink. The task was complete. He could now start his training with the Guardian of Earth, Kami.

You have passed my test and you may train with Kami as I promised. Please follow me this way.

1,522/1,500
Super Buu
Super Buu
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: Awesome
Race: Demon

http://dbza.host56.com

Back to top Go down