Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bardock

3 posters

Go down

Bardock Empty Bardock

Post by OldBardock 8/18/2012, 2:52 pm

BARDOCK
The Last Stand

Character Name ~ Bardock (No last name specified in anime)

Starting Location ~ Earth

Attributes ~

Each attribute has a base of 50.
Distribute 200 AP among the four attributes.

Strength ~ 100
Agility ~ 100
Ki ~ 75
Endurance ~ 125

Techniques ~

You start out with 50 TP.

Kiai-Ho - 50 TP

How did you find this site ~ I'm just awesome like that. Friend of mine handed me the link.

Referrer ~ The Super Saiyan known as Broly.

Roleplay Sample ~

Oh, the sweet scent of blood. Like bone crunching is a melody to the ears, the same went for the sweet aroma that filled Bardock's nostrils. It was another planet he had to destroy, just like the many before this day. It was like this most days on Planet Vegeta, being a mercenary to do someone's dirty work. Bardock only saw it as a sport, though. Some people might ask, do you ever get tired of the merciless slaughtering of planet after planet, only to make the occasional buck? Hell no, he doesn't.

He stood on the crimson-coated soil of the planet Xizon, looking to a horizon of bodies. Most were men who valiantly tried to save their wives and children. Like the bastards ever had a chance to begin with. The little runts were always the favorite, the squeaky way they'd scream as their parents were brutally decapitated right in front of them. Never did such a thrill go through Bardock's system.

Walking forward, he looked around to see if any insects were still crawling around this void of a planet. There was still one man, trying to grab the energy gun he used to combat Bardock. A smirk tugged at his lips, interested in watching the futile endeavor at ending his life. He walked over to the gun and crouched beside it, chuckling at the man who tried ever so hard to grab his weapon.

"Looks like someone still has a little fight left in them," he said, a playful tone mixed into his usual rugged voice.

This bug paid no mind to Bardock's snide comments, grabbing the rifle and aiming it right at Bardock's forehead. Was he going to dodge? It might have been point-blank, but the humored Saiyan was still crouched down beside the helpless male. Suddenly, a beam of energy shot out of the rifle, but it was deflected by Bardock's hand just as quickly. The man's expression turned to a shocked one as an explosion erupted in the far east of their position.

He began to speak. "How cute, you think your little toys can actually hurt me."

Bardock gave the rifle one good stomp, and it burst into a flurry of mechanical pieces. Just as this civilization's hopes were drained, the energy was drained from this rifle. It was over for it, and now it was the end of this race. As Bardock put his boot on the helm of the man's head, he smiled at the struggling warrior.

Just another day on the job.

WC ~ 422/250

Last edited by Dynaon on 8/18/2012, 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put a WC. Thanks, Gaza!)
OldBardock
OldBardock
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Bardock Empty Re: Bardock

Post by Goku 8/19/2012, 12:18 am

This would be the third time you've joined. The first two times you didn't even post a single RP. Is this a serious join form?
Goku
Goku
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 81
Race: Saiyan

http://www.infinitedbz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OldBardock 8/19/2012, 12:34 am

I already have my first mission written up. Though I won't have much internet for the next two weeks, this one is for real. Bardock is a character I have personally preferred for a long time, and it's about time I got back into DBZ.

I'd love it if I could join.
OldBardock
OldBardock
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi Chi 8/19/2012, 1:43 pm

Accepted.

If you won't be on much, I suggest you post in the going away thread.
Also, keep the love bird chat in cbox to a minimum, thanks
Chi Chi
Chi Chi
Staff
Staff

Character Info
Level: 40
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content