Infinite Dragonball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Processor Gohan & Piccolo

2 posters

Go down

The Processor Gohan & Piccolo  Empty The Processor Gohan & Piccolo

Post by Piccolo 8/24/2012, 7:13 pm

The Processor

Hard Quest

Requirements: Must have completed Piercing the Heavens.

Reward: 1,500 zeni and Special Reward.

Defeating the guards was no simple task. But now you must deal with the machine that is tainting the cloud with evil energy. Destroy it and purify the cloud once more, or use the machine for your own deeds and make the cloud vile for your use.

Special Reward:

If you destroy the Processor: 10 Hero Points and a Flying Nimbus.

If you use the Processor: 10 Villain Points and a Dark Nimbus

Previously on Infinite Dragon Ball Z, Piccolo was drawn out from his training by the strong energy given by a mysterious heavenly cloud. Upon on reaching the heavens above Piccolo found his path blocked by an impenetrable wall of dark clouds. Luckily Gohan a well mannered teen and son of Goku help the green loner find a way through. The two unlikely allies soon found themselves in the presence of an crude ancient floating ship. Commandeering the ship was disgusting palish blue, snout nosed, pot belly creature and horde of ugly little goblin like demons. The two forces ended up clashing over the right to claim the mysterious heavenly cloud. Gohan managed to defeat the disgusting creatures and their hideous master. Their remains one more obstacle a large machine draining the mysterious energy from the heavenly cloud.

"Impressive." Piccolo had said, investigating the presence of the demon and his pack. "Tell me kid what's your name?"

Gohan hesitantly thought for a moment, staring into the clearance as he paused for a n abrupt second. "My name is Gohan." Then resulted the question towards the questioner himself. "What's yours, mister?"

Suddenly a loud, distant noise emitted from the cloud's location; obviously from the cloud. The proof was that the noise was produced from the same direction, then followed after a rapid noise of machinery. Gohan furrowed his brows curiously, wishing to learn the source of this noise.

"What's that?"

He hovered back to his once previous destination, taking him the same period to cover the same distance once again. As he reached out to allow entry for the source inside his sight. He noted the noise was occurring due to the machine's process created by the vile demons, pouring evil energy into the golden cloud to use the cloud for cruel, silly reasons. With anything barely understandable, it was evident that he must destroy this machine. By any means necessary.

"We have to destroy this machine! It's the only way to claim our prize!"

Chapter 3: Evil Machine Fight!

The duo raced for the heavenly cloud, their hovering in the skies was another crude ancient ship. Just like the last one this ancient ship had an machine attached to the deck. The machine was coated in a silvery metallic color. From the top of the machine sprouted two large rod's with black orb's attached to the ends. The machine made a mechanical swirling noise, bolts of energy zapped the heavenly cloud draining it's energy and replacing it with dark energy.

Gohan was disgusted by the act, the young teen was ready to launch into battle. Piccolo still battered and wounded from the last battle placed his hand on the teens shoulders. "Gohan not yet. Sense out the power levels to see what were facing." Piccolo told Gohan. The two began to sense out the power levels aboard the crude ship. "More of those little annoying creatures. Nothing to fear Gohan, let's take out that machine." Piccolo and Gohan nodded at one another and boarded the ship.

Strangely the two were meet with no resistance. "Strange." Piccolo said as he carefully surveyed the ship. An gust of strong wind blew by both and Gohan and Piccolo. Both heroes readied into a martial arts stance, a being of uncanny power had made his presence known.

An individual of average height appeared from the captains quarters. His long silver hair braided into a ponytail. An tanned skin tone, his attire an simple black martial arts gi. The back of the gi in bold red was the symbol for bad. Gauntlets covered in spikes covered his wrists.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Zallfiend, an lower fiend who rules over one of the many realms of other world. I see you killed off my pot belly rival for I. No matter I would of done it myself. Demon King Piccolo!?"

"I'm Piccolo Jr." Piccolo answered back.

"That means your father must of meet his end. Who's the kid your friend?" questioned Zallburgh.

"Do you ever shut up?" snapped Piccolo.

"What an amusing attitude. That cloud's power will be claimed for my own intentions. So let's make this as quick and painless as possible." Zallfiend clinched his fist and gave a battle cry his body became circled by an intense fiery aurora of ki. "Get ready to die!" yelled Zallfiend as he charged straight at Piccolo and Gohan.

The tanned lower fiend Zallfiend made contact with Piccolo in eye blinking speed. Zallfiend buried his fist deep into the Namekian's solar plexus, Piccolo's eye's widened, his jaw dropped, pain coursing through his body. The mighty Namekian warrior drops to his knees, Zallfiend lifts Piccolo up from the ground like a rag doll and proceeds to toss him across the hovering ship. Piccolo's body smashes through the captains quarters, the proud Namek lay's sprawled out on the floor.

"I just don't know my own strength. Now what about you?" Zallfiend say's as he focuses his attention towards Gohan.

"Your fight is with me." Roared Piccolo as he sprang back into action. The Namekian threw a punch that caught Zallfiend straight in the jaw. The tanned fiend instantly back handed Piccolo a few feet back. "Tch...you got some spirit." commented Zallfiend as he rubbed his jaw with his hand.

"Your tougher than you look. Gohan we don't stand a chance fighting this lesser fiend solo. We need attack him at the same time." Piccolo instructed Gohan.

"Oh my resorting to an unfair numbers advantage. What shale I ever do?" Zallfiend chuckled sarcastically.

Piccolo launched his assault from the front bringing a flurry of kicks and punches. Zallfiend weaves side to side dodging Piccolo's onslaught of combinations. Zallfiend returns fire by throwing his own onslaught of strikes and combinations. Piccolo tries his best to dodge but the tanned fiend proves to be to swift for the Namekian.

"GOHAN!" Piccolo shouted urging his unlikely friend to join enter the fray of battle.

WC:993

[OOC: We need to stretch this quest out so don't kill off Zallfiend or destroy the machine just yet.]

Last edited by Piccolo on 8/25/2012, 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing posy)
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 1
Race: Namek

Back to top Go down

The Processor Gohan & Piccolo  Empty Re: The Processor Gohan & Piccolo

Post by Gohan 9/6/2012, 7:46 pm

Yet another ship was parked next to the cloud, this artifact was almost as a treasure located within the depths of the seas. His jaws pressed onto each other, furrowing both brows; he had little suspicion for the odd machine that was connected within the cloud. Obviously, it was hitched over the ship's base, however; this suspicion rose every moment that passed as he observed the process. It emitted a repeatable clamor, until it came to his mind that it was pouring evil energy within it's very core. Judging by the darkened hue that began to envelop it's original color, Gohan's muscles contracted; preparing his fists for a harsh impact. They were ready to break the hell out of this waste of wood.

His ally suddenly anticipated the assault, his hand was fixed over Gohan's shoulder. That apparently motioned him not to attack just yet, to his surprise; it was uncommon for his green friend to hold back from an assault. This man was always infront of Gohan when they launched for a target; as he simply stepped back and awaited patiently for Piccolo's opinion. Piccolo was obviously smarter and had alot more experience than Gohan, it was more prominent to copy after the older ones. "Gohan, not yet. Sense out the power levels to see what we're facing." He nodded, shutting his eyes as his mind presented him an eye blink vision; where a beam went straight through his head. He immediately flashed them open, furrowing both brows at the ship. Somebody was in there, and apparently wasn't happy for their arrival.

"More of those little annoying creatures. Nothing to fear Gohan, let's take out that machine." Piccolo ordered, Gohan nodded with haste; as he immediately landed foot over the deck. There was silence, the odor wind wisped by the battlefield; the green man however commented once again. "Strange." A figure of fair height emerged from within a side door, his hair brushed down his muscular physic; as well he wore a familiar gi to Gohan. Regardless, this was a foe and foes needed to pay a visit to Other world.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Zallfiend, a lower fiend who rules over one of the many realms of other world. I see you killed off my pot belly rival for I. No matter I would of done it myself." He paused, and suddenly cried. "Demon King Piccolo!?" That name had sent shivers down his spine, Gohan should be thankful that he's no longer a climax; thanks to his dead father. Presumably, this question was pointed over Piccolo, as he stood still and listened over the brief conversation.

"I'm Piccolo Junior." It was about time Gohan had realized his friend's actual name.

"That means your father must of meet his end." Gohan widened his eyes in a stunned state, he had never actually considered that this ancient demon was Piccolo's parent. "Who's the kid... your friend?" He mocked with a chuckle.

"Do you ever shut up?" Piccolo snapped aggressively.

"What an amusing attitude. That cloud's power will be claimed for my own intentions. So let's make this as quick and painless as possible." It was revealed this man was conclusive about how he'd act when this cloud is of his own. Gohan narrowed his eyes as he watched the enemy's hands ball into a fist, his body grew larger as his blazing aura flared around his physic. "Get ready to die!" The man shot himself over Piccolo, Gohan snapped out of the way as he intended on to allow Piccolo to focus, though he wasn't certain Piccolo would handle this individual alone.

The man approached Piccolo with a fair speed, his fist dived into his abdomen. Gohan rose a brow at Piccolo, the man should have been slow enough for Piccolo quickly to recognize a correct reaction. The Namekian froze in his place, his jaws departed in a stunned manner; that must have spread the pain. The long haired warrior pulls him from his vulnerable state to a floating one, then hurled him like a ball that crashed into the ship. Gohan twisted his lips into a snarl, noting that this 'Zallifend' was switching his attention towards him as he spoke once more.

"I just don't know my own strength. Now, what about you?" He says with an evil smirk, before getting interrupted by Piccolo's growl.

"Your fight is with me!" He screamed as he landed a powerful strike to the jawline, if it was powerful enough it would have misplaced the bones within the bastard's ugly face.

Zallifiend grunted with agony as he responded a bit angrily. "You got some spirit...." He rubbed the back of his hand over the harmed spot, snorting as his temper rose.

"You're tougher than you look." Piccolo eyed back the silence infant. "Gohan, we don't stand a chance fighting this lesser fiend solo. We need attack him at the same time." Piccolo announced seriously but was soon affected by Zallifiend's mocks.

"Oh my resorting to an unfair numbers advantage. What shale I ever do?" He grinned slowly, snickering at Gohan.

Piccolo soon after entered combat with rapid punches and kicks, the man swiftly dodged every attack but it seemed that every strike was almost a blow. Before he could know it, switches were made as Piccolo evaded his enemy's combo of violation.

"GOHAN!" Piccolo screamed urgently, requesting Gohan's superior support in this battle.
He realized it was time to act, as he responded with a shriek before approaching Zallifiend. Gohan took his time to draw back his fist, determining the force that was applied after the pain; in result to this coming strike. Immediately, his arms stretched as his knuckles smashed into Zallifiend's nose; allowing Piccolo to recover from the stress. Blood flickered out of his nostrils, flailing in the air like spoiled water. "You're going to regret the day you hurt my friend!"

Gohan growled as his aura rose high into the horizon, widening from it's base and thriving into a flame like fashion at the top. The youngster flattened his palms onto his forehead, generating golden ki within his maximum capability, preparing a powerful Masenko as Zellfiend was recovering from the impact.

"Maaa-ss-en-koooo...." The sphere began multiplying in size, for the very first time; Gohan has generated all of the possible ki to fire this wave in it's most powerful form. "HAA!!" He throttled his lungs, as the wave teared through the air; pausing into a halt where unfortunately the man had realized his condition earlier than Gohan had expected. The wave was directed to another path, dispersing in it's way as it traveled far.

"You.. got some.. skills... boy.." He said, panting heavily as he dropped for a brief rest. Unfortunately for him, he was not going to expect Gohan to act that current moment. Gohan immediately lashed into the air using the speed burst technique; reappearing back as his arms chained around his torso. Forcing him to be unable to act; providing a great chance for Piccolo to tear the bastard limb from limb.

"Urgh! NO!" The puny prey yelled with fear. Gohan ignored his whining as he called out for his friend to begin his job.

"PICCOLO!"

---------------
WC : 1210

Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info
Level: 40
Race: Half-Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Piccolo 9/11/2012, 4:11 pm

"PICCOLO" shouted Gohan.

Zellfiend struggled to break free from Gohan's grapple as he locked his arms around the lesser fiends waist. Even though Piccolo was injured from Zellfiends vicious attacks, the namekian knew he could no longer stand idle on the side lines. Piccolo rushed back into battle, clinching his fist the namekian throws a vicious punch that strikes Zellfiend in his check. Piccolo throws another punch with his opposite hand this time striking Zellfiend in his left check. The namekian begins to throw a flurry of rapid punches into the upper torso of the lesser fiend.

Zellfiends mouth opens as he shouts out in pain, spitting up saliva and blood. "ENOUGH." screamed the lesser fiend of other world. A dark red aurora of ki flared up around Zellfiend, the intense energy sent shock waves strong enough to push Piccolo back from his assault. Even Gohan was sent reeling backwards as the intense red aurora of ki broke Gohans grapple on Zellfiend.

"I'm done toying with the both of you. Behold my true power." Zellfiend clinches both hands and begins the shout as his dark red aurora begins to completely engulf him.

"What immense power." say's Piccolo as he face shows terror.

"Raghhh...raghhhh...prepare to feel unimaginable pain." Zellfiend's whole body had increased in muscle mass, his tanned skin had changed into a charcoal black, his red pupils were now white. An gut of wind shot out in all directions as Zellfiend instantly moved in front of Piccolo. The lesser fiend of other world smashed his way through the namekians defensive stance. Two open palms struck Piccolo in the upper chest knocking the namekian off balance. Zellfiend slams his knee into the namekians gut then pops Piccolo into the air with a massive kick. The lesser fiend instantly appears in the air and grapples Piccolo then proceeds to swing the namekian down like a discus disk.

Piccolo comes crashing down onto the deck of the ancient floating air ship with a massive thud! Piccolo tries to lift himself off the ground but he is unable to do so. Zellfiend floats down and grabs the Namekians right arm and gruesomely rips Piccolo's arm off.

"AHHHHH!" shouts the proud namekian as his purple blood stains the deck of the air ship.

"It's you turn now boy. Your clearly the stronger one and I will not underestimate you a second time." Zellfined began to charge a small red ball of ki in his palm and released an enormous wave of red ki at Gohan.

Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 9/22/2012, 4:27 am

Gohan could feel the damage that rained over the man's vulnerable body, it made Gohan feel dirty; he had never actually sneaked up behind people and forced them to idleness to provide a chance for his friend to beat their victim. He could tell the pain that arched in his very core, but he knew that it was a punishment for his intentions. Another blow quaked his crimson hued torso, screaming in pain as blood was tossed through his throat. Gohan realized Zalifeind was spitting out a word, but he didn't manage to recognize because he didn't have the time to afford to switch his attention from holding down the bastard instead of lending an ear to listen to what he's saying. Suddenly, it was almost as if Zalifiend's skin transformed from pale white into a fierce, blazing one. His muscles began expanding and multiplied in mass, widening the grip Gohan wrapped around his waist. Which unfortunately also weakened his force applied into this grip.

Suddenly a flash of ebony hurled Gohan backwards, the world around him rolled upside down. Pausing quickly, he shook his head to recover from the maze. The punk had his muscles twice as large than they were a few moments ago, a fiery red aura flamed up his torso, while it's border consisted of a black hue. His red skin drifted into a dark one. Gohan was stunned, his power was rising beyond what Gohan had imagined, if he manages to exceed this current power; he'd have to worry. As the process continued, he began growling; apparently trying to speak in this tense moment. "Prepare to feel unimaginable pain.." Zalifiend suddenly boosted his body, only a step forward caused a brief wave of wind that almost moved Gohan from his position. Both palms blasted into Piccolo's chest, knocking the air out of his throat, then suddenly a knee struck into the Namekian's gut; it was almost death for his poor friend. Although he had greater powers than Piccolo, his personality was too weak to act when shocked.

With great speed, Zalifiend's leg sliced through the air and successfully throws Piccolo like a ball. Shocked of the man's strange agiliy, he was completely not the Zalifiend they battled a few moments ago., the man suddenly appeared at an opposite direction and drew his arm at Piccolo's path, his hulk fingers had tightened around the green man's leg. At the beginning, both of them were approximately the same size; now it's like a truck and an insect. With several twists, he released his hands and allowed Piccolo to travel in an incredible, uncontrollable speed; crashing into the ship and creating a hole within it's deck. Shattered broken pieces of wood limply swung down, dust began rising into the sky. Gohan could feel the energy signature lower down every moment, his eye widened, his pupils had gone narrower almost to the point they had vanished. Was it true that death found a way for his friend? Dropping his jaws in a shocked-confused manner, Piccolo had definitely faced worse situations but Gohan lacked knowledge for Piccolo's experience.

However, the victor approached the green man; the Saiyan didn't know if this attack will be the last one or not. But he waited patiently. His hands were planted at Piccolo's weak arm, while his foot was crushing his friend's chest. It was not familiar to see such an action, but when he began heard the disgusting sound of departure as well as Piccolo's screaming, tears watered up his stunning eyes. It was so harsh to have no arm.

"It's you turn now boy. Your clearly the stronger one and I will not underestimate you a second time." Zalifiend's thick voice was directed at Gohan, in fear he backed a few feet; watching as a crimson wave grew as it traveled. This method of escape was beginning to fail, angrily; he stood still. Narrowing his eyes into the piercing ones he would own when his temper is rising. Light simmered in a circular manner around him, completing to form itself into an adult barrier. The wave struck his defense, yet too weak to cast through; instead it was sent into another direction. Gohan dropped into a normal stance, he hung his arms down with strange fashion, his ripped wrests rested over his guts. Lowering his head to cover the emotions with his hair.

Steam rose through his body, his hair began flowing gently; his hair began rising upwards. In a spiky fashion, his muscles slightly had increased. His pupils vanished from any being's sight, suddenly golden red aura flashed around his body. Incredibly wide at bottom and narrow in a piercing state at the top. He grunted angrily, screaming as his ultra power up had sent enormous waves that pushed Zalifiend off balance. Almost immediately, his aura blasted like a bullet, in a straight forward way; he quickly held the bastard's hand and reeling his torso backwards and pointing his feet at his neck. Still holding his arm, he shrilled angrily as he pulled his arm; removing it from it's place and throwing it into a random direction. Blood spoiled out like a waterfall, it was his punishment for hurting Piccolo, but Gohan could tell something was, happening it was also the same thing that happened to him when he heard of his father's death; a few weeks ago.

Zalifiend dances around in pain, screaming as he watches blood drain from his teared limb. "YOU'RE GONNA PAY!!!" He drew back his fist as they struck into his face, quickly he gave a knee to his stomach and a pair of feet that slammed into his back; threatening for his spine to be broken. Zalifiend's body rests on the surface, Gohan gently approached Piccolo and wrapped his arm around him. Holding him upwards as he floated backwards at the horizon, he began generating golden ki that formed into a ball; lengthening it outwards as it pierced it's way to the target. A beauty of fireworks lashed into the higher levels of the sky, flames licked out before descending down to the exploding source.

It hopefully was over, or whatever had happened. Gohan sighed slowly, panting deeply as every gasp had a deeper breath. Surveying his attention to Piccolo, he sighed; he didn't know if his friend was still alive. He dug his hands into his little backpack, pulling a Senzu bean and placing it gently into Piccolo's mouth.

(OCC: Because there are still 2k words left, you may want to rp Zalifiend recovering.)

------------
WC: 1077
TWC: 2287
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Piccolo 9/27/2012, 3:02 pm

OCC: Oh right, fixed up. I'm fine with you controlling Piccolo if it helps with the word count.

Piccolo munched on the senzu bean, the bean it's self was a bit crunchy and had no taste. Piccolo felt his strength, stamina and health return to his badly injured body. "Thanks Gohan." said Piccolo with his gruff voice. "You might want to look away Gohan" Piccolo gave a brief shout as if he was powering up. suddenly and disturbingly the namekian regrew his missing arm. P

The namekian looked down at his missing limb, "Nothing but a battle damage." Piccolo concentrated for a few minuets before letting out a cry as if he was powering up his ki. Amazingly and a bit disturbing Piccolo regrew a new limb. Piccolo looked at his arm and tested it out by flexing and doing a few arm exercise. " I have the ability to self regenerate my missing limbs, it's useful." Piccolo told Gohan

"Well with that lesser fiend now out of the way how about we take care of that machine." said Piccolo

The two walked up the silvery metallic machine. "During the midst of battle, I'm surprised this machine never became collateral damage." said Piccolo.

"Time to finish this." said the namekian.

Thoughts began to fill Piccolo's mind, evil thoughts and good thoughts. "I could use this machine to fulfill my own personal needs. Just imagine all that power that resides inside that mystical cloud. Gohan won't allow me to use the machine for evil deeds, the kids intentions is to blow the machine up and purify the cloud of dark energy. On the other hand I have enjoyed my time fighting along side Gohan and I rather help him destroy the machine and fly off into the sunset. Listen to your self Piccolo being heroic is being like Kami. That's everything your father demon King Piccolo despised and since your the spitting image of your father. I should become like him and give in into my personal desires."

Unknown to our two heroes was the the lesser fiend of other world Zellfiend was pulling off his own self regeneration. His body laid life less on the deck floor of the ancient ship, one of his arm's were missing thanks to Gohan's rage. Zellfiend bruises, cuts, began to heal up, the lesser fiends arm regrown just as Piccolo's had regrown his arm.

Slowly the tanned villain rose to his feet, Zellfiend was rejuvenated and royally pissed off that Gohan managed to take briefly take him down. "I hope you two enjoyed your brief moment of rest. From here on out I'm not holding back." Zellfiend let out a battle cry, his body was engulfed by a pitch black aurora of ki. The two heroes turn around.

"IMPOSSIBLE!" shouted Piccolo as he turned around.

The tanned lesser fiend of other world Zellfiend emerged from the pitch black aurora. His body had bulked up increasing muscle mass. The lesser fiend began to move slowly towards Piccolo and Gohan.
Piccolo noticed that Zellfiend had traded his speed and agility for brute strength. "Gohan take notice of how slower he his. His transformation traded speed and agility for pure strength. We need to use that to are advantage." said Piccolo

Piccolo charged into battle with the now bulked up version of Zellfiend. The namekian threw a flurry of lightning paced blows into the lesser fiend. Each blow mad a massive thud as Piccolo's fist landed against Zellfiends body. The lesser fiend raised his right hand and brings it down to swat Piccolo away like a fly. Piccolo quickly evaded by doing a backwards handspring.

"His movements are slow and easy to predict now." Piccolo told himself

Piccolo zips back into battle and engages Zellfiend once more. Zellfiend begins to swing his fists and stomps his foot into the ground trying to create shock waves to knock Piccolo off balance. Piccolo once more reads Zellfiends movements and is able to evade the attacks. The namekian gets into a lower stance and begins to form an yellow basketball sized sphere of ki into both of his palms. Piccolo then thrust his palm forewords. "Bakurikimaha!" shouted Piccolo as the yellow sphere of ki was hurled towards Zellfiend.

The lesser fiend swatted the yellow sphere away, sending the ki attack far off into the distance. "My sheer strength is still enough to stop your pitiful ki attacks." shouted the lesser fiend of other world. "Now try my ki based attack." Zellfiend leaned foreword and opened his mouth, a small reddish glow emitted from inside. Without warning a wide red beam of ki blasted out from Zellfiends mouth. Piccolo tried to evade the attack but was caught by the red beam of ki. Piccolo could feel and smell his green skin being burned by the lesser fiends attack.

"Tch...nothing more than a minor flesh wound." Piccolo said in his gruff voice.

"This time you will not be so lucky." said Zellfiend as prepared to fire another red beam.

"Bring it on." replied Piccolo

Piccolo began to gather his ki. "Rauhhhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhh!" shouted the namekian as his purple aurora of ki began to surround him. "Masenko" Piccolo screamed as he fired off an yellow wave of ki at Zellfiend. The lesser fiend wasted no time in launching another red beam of ki from his mouth. Both beams of ki meet, both attacks clashing against one another, both combatants locked in a ki struggle.

The clash of ki waged on, both men not wanting to lose any ground began to push even harder pumping more ki into their attack. The red beam began to push back the yellow beam, Piccolo was steadily losing ground. Piccolo began to tap far into his ki reserves looking to push himself beyond his limit. Now Piccolo found himself gaining the upper hand as the yellow beam began to push back the red beam of Zellfiend. The Namekian gave one more battle cry as he put everything he had into his ki attack, successively pushing the masenko into Zellfiend. Piccolo slowly feel to the floor of the floating ship as he burned out his stamina.

Zellfiends face and upper torso was engulfed by the masenko and his own mouth beam attack that had been pushed back into his face. The lesser fiend stood their hunched over, his face disfigured, his front teeth blown out, upper torso bruised and bleeding. The lesser fiend was still alive and extremely pissed off. "My face, you disfigured my face! FEEL MY RAGE, FEEL the FIRES OF HELL!" Zellfiend shouted.

With Piccolo out of commission it was time for Gohan to finish Zellfiend once and for all.

WC: 1113

Last edited by Piccolo on 10/2/2012, 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Gohan 9/27/2012, 4:29 pm

I apologize, but.. I don't really like the idea of you controlling me. You can freely use your own character's dialogue, but I'd like to keep Gohan's for myself? Can you please fix that up?
Gohan
Gohan
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Piccolo 10/2/2012, 2:46 pm

OOC: No problems, post above you is fixed and finished.
Piccolo
Piccolo
Sensei
Sensei

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down